GM Tarondor's Kingmaker Campaign

Game Master Tarondor

Initiative Rolls:

[dice=Alister]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Aristu]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Grimnir]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Mikhail]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Piotr]1d20+2[/dice]

Perception Rolls:

[dice=Alister]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Aristu]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Grimnir]1d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Mikhail]1d20+12[/dice]
[dice=Piotr]1d20+10[/dice]

The Sword Marches Kingdom Spreadsheet, Turn 57
Maps of the Sword Marches
Guide to GM Tarondor's Kingmaker Campaign
Kingmaker Loot!
Mikhail's 5-Year Plan

Maps for Realm of the Fellnight Queen


251 to 300 of 2,048 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

"Agreed. The lizardfolk will at least give them some warning."

We keep going.


The team pushes on into the deep southern woods, but it is now getting dark. Do you want to push on with torches and other lights, or do you want to find a place to camp? If the latter, tell me how you proceed.


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

"It would likely be wiser to set up a cold camp a small distance from this path. Any trolls left in the area will likely be able to detect us more easily in the dark then we will detect them. Missing one of the beasts in the dark so that it can gather other forces or warn their king will not help anyone in Stagfell."


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

^We do that.

In case you want one to determine how effective we are:

Survival: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 10


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

I will look separately for a better spot.

Survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Heh, that is somewhat better. I should've just taken 10 but wasn't thinking.


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr will follow his more skilled companions as they find a sheltered spot for an overnight camp.

"I can keep the first watch but, if you want me to be useful tomorrow, I need a full night's rest," states the wizard.


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

"Good thinking, Mikhail. And I'll keep first watch, Piotr. You get some rest."


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Aristu will stay up and keep watch with Alister.

Aristu only needs 2 hours of sleep (ring of sustenance), so he can make sure we have 2 pairs of eyes on watch for most of the night.


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Ahran has no special requirements so will take whatever watch. Looks like he'll rise early and do the last watch.


1d100 ⇒ 92

The forest is cold and dreary, devoid of animal sounds and muddy from the passage of so many giant feet. Yet the court of the Sword Marches passes a night in frigid quiet, undisturbed by so much as a foraging squirrel.

The next day, they follow the trolls' trail to a wide clearing. The ground is churned up, strewn with the gnawed ends of bones and bits of broken armor. This seems to be where the trolls gathered to begin their march.

Survival or Knowledge (nature) checks to know more.


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Aristu walks around the edges of the clearing, looking for anything notable.

Knowledge(Nature): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr looks about at the clearing with Aristu, bending his head to share some of his thoughts and opinions about what he is seeing. Corb remains in a tree overhead.

Knowledge (nature): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Have read but not planning to make a check.


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

Knowledge, nature: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27

Alister eyes the treeline warily, but then turns his attention to the bones and other refuse left here by the trolls.

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Ahran, we are about even in our skill so it makes sense for us both to see what we can do.

Survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20


You jointly determine that the trolls must have met here for a reason. Perhaps the stronghold of the trolls is close! This is hilly country and thickly wooded, but a cliff face rises nearby - a place which might hold caves, even though you can't see any actual path.


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Ahran attempts to search for the source of troll tracks.

Take 10 gives a 21 on Survival; +8 base and +3 for tracking.


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr summons Corb to him while offering a small treat.

"Corb? Can you fly and scout? Perhaps see if anything is lairing on that cliff face, if you can. But be careful, dear boy," whispers the wizard to his familiar.

"Don't take any chances, and come back in a less than an hour."


Male Raven Familiar - HP 17/17; AC 17, T 12, FF 15; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +3; CMD 9; Speed 10 / Fly 40; Init +2; Perception +14

Corb bobs his head after gulping down the treat. His human is prattling on, again, about being careful. It's as if he doesn't know that ravens are masterful flyers and well aware of what should, and should not, be feared.

Still, they've been together for a long time, so Corb humors the human.

"Yawp. I will look. Taking care, too."

With that, Corb takes to the wing and flies up, to the tops of the trees where he can see farther and quickly take cover. Seeing nothing nearby that should be feared, Corb flies higher to look at the cliff that his human was interested in.

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (12) + 14 = 26
Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
Fly: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21


So good at woodcraft are the trolls that Ahran is unable to find any paths leading into the clearing. Corb, however, is another matter. He returns almost immediately.

"There's a hidden path leading up into the cliffs. There is a tower there you can't see from below, but they can see the path. But the watcher isn't paying attention."


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

"Do we want to take the path and hope for the trolls inept guard to be asleep or shall we look for a back way up the cliff?"


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr calls his familiar close, giving the raven a bigger piece of dried meat.

"Dear boy, how far is the tower and the end of the path below the top of the cliff?," asks the wizard of his familiar.

Piotr tries to understand his familiar's description of the tower and cliff.

"I do not have the spell commonly called Fly scribed in my spellbook, so that is not an option. If it is not too high, perhaps we can descend to the tower or the top of the path from the clifftop, if we can find a way up there."


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

Alister looks up at the cliff. "If it's possible to find another way up there, that would be preferred. We're not all that quiet, so we could risk the troll guard noticing. But I'm no woodsman. If we can't find another path, then we have to take hidden one up and just be ready if there's an ambush."

Alister can use Inspire Competence if needed (+2 to a skill)


"The tower is up there," says Corb, pointing with a beak. You can't see anything through the trees. "Very close. And the path is there." You think maybe you can see a little rise that could hide a path. Investigating, you find a narrow path that winds up the cliff face.

Basically, you can look around for another entrance that Corb couldn't see (quite possible, what with all the trees) or you can try to go up the hidden path he did find and try not to alert the sentry.

The path is about thirty yards from the clearing. The tower is a hundred feet straight up and worked to look like part of the cliff. The path will cover about fifteen hundred feet of distance before coming to the tower.


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Aristu looks at the narrow path. He imagines large rocks being hurled down from above by the trolls, and shudders. Quietly, he says "If we can't find another way up, I should be able to create a distraction to keep the lookout from watching the path." He tries to see through the trees overhead, "I'd probably need to see the tower, though."


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

"Unfortunately, I also do not have a spell that would render someone invisible in my spellbook, either," continues Piotr.

"Fifteen hundred feet is a long way to cross, possibly under observation. Can any of you estimate how long it would take to circle around the hill and reach the top of the cliff?"


It's a whole range of hills. You're talking days.


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

"I do not think we have the time to search endlessly for another path. So we should take this one up, and now seems as a good a time as any. I am not sure a distraction is in order. To make something that would be a big enough distraction might simply alert the whole place that something was happening, even if they didn't know what was coming. "


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

"Agreed. As risky as that sounds, it very likely is for the best. UNless we were able to ... oh ... start a forest fire. That might distract the watcher. And, if the fire got large enough, keep that large group of trolls away. Not exactly good rulership, though," continues Piotr.

"So, lets get to it."

Piotr prepares to take his place in the party after casting a protective spells.

Cast Mage Armor - 6 hours (editted my status line)

Spells Memorized
0 - Acid Splash, Detect Magic, Light, Resistances
1 - Mage Armor, Magic Missile (x3), Shield
2 - Flaming Sphere, Scorching Ray (x3), Summon Monster II
3 - Fireball (x3), Summon Monster III


Any other preparations before going up?

If not, feel free to make me some Stealth rolls.


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail will cast Effortless Armor on his fullplate to ease the way up and will start glance at Ahran, "Do you want to lead the way or shall I?"

Stealth check for when Ahran lets me know who goes first:
Stealth minus Fullplate armor and Shield plus effortless armor: 1d20 + 1 - 5 - 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 1 - 5 - 1 + 2 = -1 Not so good


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr tries his best to hug the wall of the cliff, trying not to attract the attention of any watcher in the tower.

Stealth check:

Spoiler:
Stealth: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19


Male Raven Familiar - HP 17/17; AC 17, T 12, FF 15; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +3; CMD 9; Speed 10 / Fly 40; Init +2; Perception +14

Corb loafs along, looking like just another raven looking for carrion. Or shiny things. Anything really, just pay no attention to the simple raven.

Stealth check:
Stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

No Silence spells. We are the world's loudest party.

Alister nods. "Ahran, lead the way. You're probably the quietest of us anyway." He casts a spell to calm his shaking hands. "Heavens knows I've not made a name for myself being quiet." He wink as his older brother.

"But we have little choice. Let's hope Corb is right about the guard being asleep."

Cast Heroism
Stealth (heroism): 1d20 - 3 + 2 ⇒ (10) - 3 + 2 = 9


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Aristu waits until the group is ready to attempt the ascent to the tower, then casts a protective spell on himself. He follows the others, moving as stealthily as he can.

Cast Shield on himself {+4 shield bonus to AC, negates magic missiles, duration 6 minutes}

Stealth: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

current AC=17


Ahran Stealth: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24 Ahran's player is away.
Troll Guard Perception check - fighting penalty: 1d20 + 8 - 10 ⇒ (1) + 8 - 10 = -1
Troll Guard Perception check - fighting penalty: 1d20 + 8 - 10 ⇒ (5) + 8 - 10 = 3

Ahran leads the way, moving quietly across the rocks and scree that litter the hidden path up the hillside, circling around a steep bowl-like valley. A narrow path winds its way up the hill, a steep cliff face on one side and a sheer drop-off on the other. At the top, the path follows a wide ledge, where the corner of a weathered stone building juts from the side of the hill.

Luckily, as you approach the structure, you can hear loud shouting from within - the trolls are fighting each other! Sadly, despite his best efforts, Mikhail's steps dislodge a rock which takes with it a cascade of pebbles, crashing down the hillside and echoing across the small valley. The trolls stop fighting and yell.

Giant language:
"Hey! Hey! They's somebody here! With weapons! Come quick!"

Ahran Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Alister Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11
Aristu Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
Mikhail Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Piotr (and Corb) Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

Troll Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Troll Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Initiative Order
Troll #1
Piotr (and Corb)
Ahran
Alister
Troll #2
Aristu
Mikhail

Despite the benefits of the building and its arrowslits, the first troll rushes out the door to meet you on the narrow path of the deadly drop!

Piotr and Ahran, go!

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr loads his crossbow and fires it at the troll. "I will conserve my magic, for now."

Light Crossbow attack +5 (+3 BAB, +2 Dex): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Male Raven Familiar - HP 17/17; AC 17, T 12, FF 15; Fort +1, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +3; CMD 9; Speed 10 / Fly 40; Init +2; Perception +14

Corb flies over his master, alert for anything approaching from behind.

Perception: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29


Piotr's arrow caroms off the troll's armored hide. Corb doesn't see anyone else.

Sorry, forgot Alister can go. Go!
Somebody give me orders for Ahran!


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

"Well, that was short-lived. Take him down, now! Hopefully before he has a chance to rally the others!" Alister yells and points at the troll. He draws Thorn and brandishes the magical sword.

Start inspire Courage. +2/+2 to hit/damage for everyone.


Ahran watches the troll as it charges out the door. He notes the wandering left eye and the spot under each arm where two thick muscles meet. Stepping forward he feints toward the troll's head before slashing at the weak point on its left side.

Study target on troll for +2 to hit/damage; 5' step: SE; attack troll with family blade

blade attack + studied target + inspire courage: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 10 + 2 + 2 = 28
blade damage + studied target + inspire courage: 2d10 + 13 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (10, 10) + 13 + 2 + 2 = 37

Yowza!


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Back now! Nice job with the attack/damage rolls there! :)


Ahran slips in under the troll's reach and slices his blade upward to where he has calculated the monster will be half a heartbeat later, driving his sword deep into the sinews under the arm until it scrapes bone and the troll's screams echo off the perilous hillside!

A second troll storms out of the ancient tower. Unable to come to grips with you on the narrow path, it tears up a boulder the size of a child's head and hurls it at Alister, striking the Lord of the Sword Marches on the shoulder and spinning him half-way around.

Hurled Rock, with cover: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (14) + 8 - 4 = 181d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Initiative Order
Troll #1 (37 damage)
Piotr (and Corb)
Ahran
Alister (9 damage)
Troll #2
Aristu
Mikhail

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR

Aristu and Mikhail, go!


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail calls on Abadar as he moves forward drawing his blade and aims a blow at the leg of the creature Ahram struck.

Swift action to use the Defensive Blessing for +1 AC and Saves. I also draw my cutlass as I move up.

Cutlass attack with Power Attack and Inspire Courage: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 10 - 2 + 2 = 13

Cutlass Damage with Power Attack and Inspire Courage: 1d8 + 7 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 4 + 2 = 21


Mikhail is on a square that is less than half path and more than half precipitous drop. He can choose between a DC 10 Acrobatics check (failure involves falling) or being squeezed. Either way, he's moving through a threatened square to get there and will draw an AoO.


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Aristu longs to try his recently mastered ray of flame spell on the trolls. However, given the crowded path, he reluctantly makes the practical decision to launch 3 unerring green bolts of force at the nearest troll instead. He then draws out a crooked black wand.

Cast Magic Missile at the wounded troll; draw wand of burning hands

magic missile damage: 3d4 + 3 ⇒ (4, 3, 1) + 3 = 11


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

I planned on the AoO. I didn't realize there was no room beyond the path. I will squeeze rather then fall. How far is the fall?


Mikhail Templeson wrote:
How far is the fall?

About eighty feet straight down before hitting some rocks. Then it drops down a steep incline for several hundred more feet.

Bite v. Ahran: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 231d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 Hit.
Claw v. Mikhail: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 141d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 Miss.
Claw v. Mikhail: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (2) + 8 = 101d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 Miss.

The nearer troll lays into its opponents, biting down on Mikhail's arm with enough force to snap a small tree. Meanwhile, its terrible cuts have already stopped bleeding and its flesh has begun to knot itself back together. Mikhail manages to ward off its steel-hard claws.

__________________________________________________

Initiative Order
Troll #1 (43 damage)
Piotr (and Corb)
Ahran (7 damage)
Alister (9 damage)
Troll #2
Aristu
Mikhail

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR

Piotr, Ahran, Alister, go!


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr will advance a bit closer before summoning a small amount of acid that he flicks at the nearer troll.

Move - 15 ft
Standard - cast Acid Splash cantrip (1d3 acid damage)

Ranged Touch Attack +1 (+3 BAB, +2 Dex, -4 into melee): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
[dice=Acid Damage}1d3+0[/dice]

251 to 300 of 2,048 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tarondor's Kingmaker Campaign: Rivers Run Red All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.