GM Tarondor's Kingmaker Campaign

Game Master Tarondor

Initiative Rolls:

[dice=Alister]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Aristu]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Grimnir]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Mikhail]1d20+1[/dice]
[dice=Piotr]1d20+2[/dice]

Perception Rolls:

[dice=Alister]1d20+7[/dice]
[dice=Aristu]1d20+3[/dice]
[dice=Grimnir]1d20+10[/dice]
[dice=Mikhail]1d20+12[/dice]
[dice=Piotr]1d20+10[/dice]

The Sword Marches Kingdom Spreadsheet, Turn 57
Maps of the Sword Marches
Guide to GM Tarondor's Kingmaker Campaign
Kingmaker Loot!
Mikhail's 5-Year Plan

Maps for Realm of the Fellnight Queen


451 to 500 of 2,131 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

The rough tunnel widens into a thirty-foot-high natural cavern hung with dripping stalagmites. Gnawed bones litter the floor, while the northern portion of the room holds a collection of severed, humanoid heads arranged around a large circle drawn on the floor with dried blood.

Character Health
Ahran (2 damage)
Piotr (5 damage)
Alister
Aristu
Mikhail (2 damage)

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

As the two warriors move down the left tunnel, Aristu moves forward into the intersection and watches for anything moving in the passage to the right.


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Ahran frowns, and turns to the others. "This... arrangement looks like it holds purpose. Is it magic? Does it mean anything to you?"


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr will hurry to join his companions, looking at the symbol and arrangement of heads.

"Gruesome, certainly. I am unsure whether it has any meaning, though," states the wizard while he studies it. "Let me do this and examine it more closely."

Cast Detect Magic and examine the symbol, and scan for magical auras.

Knowledge (arcana): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

"I am not sure. I think we should move quickly now. There will be time to investigate what foul practice was happening here later. Killing Hargulka before he has time to make more preparations or escape needs to take precedent." With that Mikhail turns and heads back towards the other unexplored tunnel.

Limited spell duration and resources means I think we should push on and return to this later. My guess is some kind of attack plan or a tribute to the troll god.


Piotr can't see any arcane meaning to the arrangement of heads. It is perhaps the trollish equivalent of art. He does, however, spot a magical aura emanating from a part of the wall in the northwest corner of the room.


This floor of this wide cavern is littered with half a dozen pallets
made of branches, leaves, and smelly, uncured hides.

When Mikhail enters the northern room he sees a pair of trolls who have overturned a pair of large tables, giving them some cover. Between them they hold a huge ballista - field artillery they stole from gods-know-where. One releases the bolt the moment Mikhail enters the room!

Ballista and non-proficiency: 1d20 + 6 - 4 ⇒ (6) + 6 - 4 = 82d8 + 2 ⇒ (1, 2) + 2 = 5

The huge pike slams into the wall several yards to Mikhail's left.

Anyone, go!


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Can I move to stand between the two tables so I am adjacent to both trolls or do I need to go around one side or the other?


The tables are adjacent, with no space in between. You can go around or over , but not through.


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail decides to head to the right and moves in calling upon Abadar before he stalks forward around the table and slashes at the first Troll.

Shield of Faith should be up for +3 AC. Use a Blessing to do Blessing of Protection for +1 AC and Saves. Making my current AC 29. I believe I can move N, N, N and NW to get around the table.

Cutlass Attack with Power Attack: 1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 10 - 2 = 12

Cutlass Damage with Power Attack: 1d8 + 7 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 7 + 4 = 16


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

It looks like the rest of us were assumed to stand still and do nothing when Mikhail said "ok let's go" and now we're in combat. Can it not be assumed that we all went with him, given there was no time between to either agree or post a rebuttal?

I went to bed after I last posted, got up at 6:30 for work, and have been at work all day and just got home, so didn't have a chance to post between asking about the circle and coming back to find us in combat.


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

I'm back!

Alister would have sent the dancing lights spell in ahead of time, so I'm just going to position the spell.

Hearing the crash of the pike against the wall, Alister quickly goes invisible before rushing into the room.

Cast Vanish and move in


Well, I was basing that call on the manner in which Mikhail rushed out of the southern room and into the northern room while Piotr was still looking around the southern room.

I think it was Mikhail's intent to go crashing into the next room on his own, but I think that Aristu and Ahran at the least could argue that they were positioned to follow him in.

However, you're right that this is a written medium and some changes need to be made to allow everyone to chip in. So, sure. Go ahead and position yourselves near the intersection, then take your turns. I'm still ruling that Mikhail ran on ahead and got shot at.


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Thanks! In that case I repositioned assuming Mikhail was 10 feet in front. For actions, Ahran moves forward (done on map) and Studied Targets the troll which Mikhail is not presently attacking.

How high are the overturned tables? I guess the real question is:what is the jump DC (which is 4 per foot)? Ahran is trained in Acrobatics so should have some intuitive idea of whether this is an obstacle he can leap over or not.


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

For what its worth I did assume that Ahran would turn and come with me. When we went into the previous room he moved his icon to the black line and when I came around I moved my icon to be next to him and assumed that he would move his icon to be next to my icon when he came around again. I just didn't want to move other icons but wanted to show that I wasn't planning on hanging out in an empty room.


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Making a mental note of the magical aura, Piotr moves back to join his companions. He cannot get to a point where he can immediately aid his companions so, instead, he summons a ball of fire that he can direct later.

Move - 30 ft
Standard - cast Flaming Sphere (placed on map)


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Aristu draws power from his arcane source as he moves north into the room. Seeing the pair of trolls holding the huge ballista, he is struck with a bit of manic laughter. He weaves the feeling with the power, amplifying the mirth with his spell, and casts it at the troll on the right.

Move:NW,N; cast Hideous Laughter at the troll next to Mikhail {Will save DC 20 negates (10 + spell level + charisma bonus + spell focus + greater spell focus + fey bloodline)}


Ahran, the tables are seven feet high (they're troll sized), so the DC is a 28.

Troll Will save (surely this can't go wrong): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

The troll easily bats aside Mikhail's attack with one huge, gnarled hand, but then falls into an hilarious bout of laughter as Piotr summons a ball of flame and Alister disappears.

Character Health
Ahran (2 damage)
Piotr (5 damage)
Alister (invisible)
Aristu
Mikhail (2 damage)
Troll 1
Troll 2 (hideous laughter)

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR

Go, Ahran!


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Can the square directly to the north of the laughing troll be occupied? On the map it appears to be about half the square. If it requires squeezing, that's fine.


It can. And you will be squeezing.


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Ahran rushes past the distracted, laughing troll in order to better attack it and its fellow.

Double move. I think that by moving diagonally along the cavern wall, I don't provoke an AoO from the non-laughing troll. but if it does provoke an AoO, Ahran still moves there.


The undistracted troll threatens both your final space and the one before it (albeit with cover from the distracted troll). So he can get an AoO in on you.

Troll Aoo, with cover: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 8 - 4 = 241d8 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Critical hit confirmation?: 1d20 + 8 - 4 ⇒ (12) + 8 - 4 = 161d8 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Troll bite v. Ahran: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 111d8 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Troll claw v. Ahran: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 231d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Troll claw v. Ahran: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 171d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

The angry non-laughing troll bites Ahran as he runs past the monster's ally, then bites and claws him in a berserker rage, his iron-hard claws tearing into Ahran's light armor like tissue paper.

Character Health
Ahran (34 damage)
Piotr (5 damage)
Alister (invisible)
Aristu
Mikhail (2 damage)
Troll 1
Troll 2 (hideous laughter)

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR

Anyone, Ahran!


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

At the end of it's turn, the laughing troll gets a second chance to make a save vs the Hideous Laughter, if it misses this one, it will be under the effect for the full 6 rounds (Will DC20)


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

I think that was meant to say anyone can go.

Invisible to everyone, Alister tries to rally his friends. "Good work, brother! Burn them, Piotr!" Then, the Lord of the Sword Marches moves near the second troll.

Begin Inspire Courage (+2/+2 to hit/damage)


Yeah, that's "anyone, go!", not "anyone, Ahran".

Troll Will save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23Mwoo-ha-ha! Soon I shall be invincible!

The afflicted troll shakes its head and stops laughing.


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr moves to where he can see the two trolls, then directs the flaming sphere through the gap between the tables towards the fallen troll.

Move
Standard - direct sphere

Troll must make Reflex DC 16 or take 3d6 fire damage
Flaming Sphere damage: 3d6 ⇒ (2, 1, 5) = 8


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail slashes at the creature in front of him trying to bring it down.

Cutlass Attack with Power Attack and Bard Song: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 10 - 2 + 2 = 27

Cutlass Damage with Power Attack and Bard Song: 1d20 + 7 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 7 + 4 + 2 = 22

Currently, I have Blessing of Protection and Shield of Faith up for +4 AC and +1 Save


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Two questions:
1. From Ahran's current position, is he flanking the prone troll?
2. If not, is it possible to 5-foot step while squeezing? The square to the west would definitely flank. I didn't see it explicitly in the rules.


Alister: No. There is no room to get around the table to the west. The only ways are over or through the tables or through the narrow gap currently occupied by Mikhail. Please back up and make a legal move.

Piotr, just as Mikhail couldn't get between the tables, neither can your five-foot wide ball of fiery death. Nor can it roll over the tables, since they're seven feet tall and it cannot roll over obstacles more than four feet high. You could go around, but you'd burn Mikhail. Alternately, you can set the barrier on fire, but I'm going to rule that it'll take several rounds to burn before it is no longer a barrier. Please submit a new order.

Ahran. No, you're not flanking. Also, the square to your west is more than 50% solid obstacle, so you can't fit into it. It's not a legal square for moving. May I recommend full defense?

Mikhail, you have a +4 to hit because the troll is prone.

Mikhail slices down into the no longer amused troll, slashing it badly.

Character Health
Ahran (34 damage)
Piotr (5 damage)
Alister (invisible)
Aristu
Mikhail (2 damage)
Troll 1
Troll 2 (22 damage)

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR

Aristu, Ahran, go! Alister, Piotr, go again!


Wizard 7 (Conjurer) - HP 40/40, AC 15 / T: 12 / FF: 13; Fort +4, Ref +4, Will +7; CMB +2, CMD 14; Speed 30; Init +2; Perception +15

Piotr moves to where he can see the two trolls, then directs the flaming sphere towards the gap between the tables. When he is unable to get the sphere through, he keeps it there rather than burning Mikhail.

Flaming Sphere (2/6 rds)


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

Alister will simply move up to the table. Can he try to pull one of the tables down (so it's upside down and easier to get over)? I figure he's invisible and has a 16 strength. It might work.


Give me a strength check.


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Ahran fights defensively.

Total defense. +4 to AC, which counters the -4 from squeezing,
for total AC 17. I thought about trying to kill the downed troll but if I fail then I have to stay in this square and another two hits will put Ahran down.


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

Str Check (sickened, heroism): 1d20 + 3 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 3 - 2 + 2 = 17


With a grunt of effort completely drowned out by the sound of roaring trolls, Alister seizes the table but finds it just too heavy to move. Ahran realizes his danger and turtles up against the wall.

Aristu, go!


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Aristu holds open his arcane source and imbues more eldritch energy with manic mirth. Continuing his spell, this time he focuses it on the upright troll.

cast Hideous Laughter at the standing troll {Will save DC 20 negates (10 + spell level + charisma bonus + spell focus + greater spell focus + fey bloodline)}


Troll will save. Watch this!: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 Holy cow!

The berserker troll completely shakes off Aristu's spell. Perhaps it has some fey blood of its own? Either way, it ignores the sorcerer's imprecations and turns on Ahran, seizing him in its jaws and tearing a huge, bloody chunk from the Chelaxian's neck! Ahran has no time to scream before the end comes suddenly.

Bite v. Ahran: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 231d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Claw v. Ahran: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 241d6 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Claw v. Ahran: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 131d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

The fallen troll stands, leaving Mikhail a deadly opening.

Character Health
Ahran (dead?)
Piotr (5 damage)
Alister (invisible)
Aristu
Mikhail (2 damage)
Troll 1
Troll 2 (22 damage)

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR

Mikhail, give me an AoO!


Ahran only:

Andrew: Does Ahran have two Hero Points to prevent death? If not, I'll give you the same choice I offered Tim:

You can take a permanent sickened condition that can only be removed by the expenditure of two hero points, or you can create a new hero.


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Mikhail tries to cut down the creature as it rises.

Cutlass Attack AoO while Power Attacking and Bard Song on Prone Target: 1d20 + 10 - 2 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 10 - 2 + 2 + 4 = 31

Cutlass Damage with Power Attack and Bard Song: 1d8 + 7 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 7 + 4 + 2 = 14

I think I retain the Prone bonus, but it doesn't matter with that roll. Sadly, I lack keen or this would have been a much more enjoyable round. :/ And for what its worth Ahran should have more HPs. I am not sure if it would be enough to make him not out right dead.


Tell me why, because he is just exactly dead (-12 hp) in my reckoning. A few hp could make all the difference.


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

I brought it up on the discussion board. He was averaging out dice between levels instead of doing Half+1 which is what the Yuku page said to do when I was putting Mikhail together so I think he should have 46 instead of 43. He said something about fixing it later.


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

The above is correct. I was going to wait and reset the total at next level, so I didn't get confused and accidentally fix it twice. So if he is at -12 then he would have been at -9 had I calculated hit points correctly. Up to you how you want to resolve it.


Okay. Ahran, please correct your hp count in your character and on your Class/Level line.

Mikhail slices into the troll as it rises. It snarls, but its wounds are already healing as it tries and fails to bite Mikhail.

Bite v. Mikhail: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 121d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Character Health
Ahran (dying; prone; -9 hp)
Piotr (5 damage)
Alister (invisible)
Aristu
Mikhail (2 damage)
Troll 1
Troll 2 (31 damage)

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR

Anyone, go! Ahran, give me a stabilization roll.


Human Bard 7 [hp 47/47; F+4, R+7, W+8 (+4 vs. language and sonic); AC 18/12/17; Init +1, Perception +10, Sense Motive +16]

"Piotr, can you get another flaming sphere in there?" Alister's disembodied voice echos. You hear sounds of spellcasting from him too, and suddenly the floor beyond the table is slick.

Maintain Inspire Courage. Cast Grease. Reflex save DC 14. If he targets the 10 foot square catching both trolls, are they both affected or would neither of them be? Not sure if something like this would need to cover their whole square. If I have to choose, I'll have it affect the standing troll.


Although the tables are seven feet high, there is a one-inch gap between them and Alister does have line of sight and line of effect to the floor. Also, the described area would affect both trolls.

Reflex save Troll 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Reflex save Troll 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Mikhail's opponent slips in the suddenly uncertain footing and falls to the ground!

Anyone else, go!


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

Seeing no way to reach Ahran Mikhail decides to do the opposite and walks away from the prone troll next to him hoping to dodge a potential blow and then dance back in to cast a spell while the creature is
overreached trying to strike him.

I need to try and stabilize Ahran so I am going to provoke on purpose moving away from the troll. I will go SE and then come back NW to end at the same spot hoping to trigger the AoO from the dumb troll before I cast and then I cast Stabilize on Ahran without needing to try for the long odds on a Concentration check. My AC is currently 29 with Shield of Faith and Blessing of Protection.


Male Human Slayer 6; - HP 46/46 ,- AC 17/T: 13/FF: 14 - F: +6 R: +7 W: +3 - CMB: +8 - CMD: 23, Speed: 30, Init. +4, - Perception +13

Stabilise: 1d20 + 1 - 9 ⇒ (1) + 1 - 9 = -7 (+1 CON, -9 HP) vs DC 10.

Ouch! Worst possible roll.


Troll 2 AoO v. Mikhail: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 121d8 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6

The troll tries to seize Mikhail's ankle in its teeth, but snaps closed on empty air. The warpriest dances out and back in, praying loudly, and Abadar responds, stopping the worst of Ahran's wounds.

Character Health
Ahran (stable; prone; -9 hp)
Piotr (5 damage)
Alister (invisible)
Aristu
Mikhail (2 damage)
Troll 1
Troll 2 (31 damage)

MAP OF HARGULKA'S LAIR

Aristu, Piotr, go!


Male Human Fighter [Buckler Duelist] 2 / Cleric 4/ Holy Vindicator 1 - HP 56/56 - AC 27/T: 12/FF: 25 - F: +10 R: +3 W: +9 - CMB: +10 - CMD: 22, Speed: 20, Init: +1 - Perception +15 ; Hero Points- 1; Channels /3

If it makes you feel better you were going to be stable regardless. Now, if we can get you upright I am going to tell you about this amazing invention called a pole arm.


Male Human Sorcerer 7 (Fey) - HP 37/37 - AC: 13 / T: 12 / FF: 12 - F: +3 / R: +5/ W: +6 - CMB: +4 - CMD: 15, Speed: 30', Init. +1 - Perception +3

Fair to assume that Aristu can see the troll that is standing but not the troll that is prone?

451 to 500 of 2,131 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Tarondor's Kingmaker Campaign: Rivers Run Red All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.