OMB's Masks of the Living God Module (PFS) (Inactive)

Game Master James Martin

Tactics maps


3,801 to 3,850 of 3,959 << first < prev | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Ferabras takes advantage of the speed of Karnhia's spell and hustles past the paper devil, getting into position opposite Bodta, then cutting at it with his massive letter opener!

Move action to get into flank (which will provoke an AoO), attack.

+2 Greatsword, PA, Bless, Haste, Flank: 1d20 + 16 - 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 16 - 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 20
Greatsword damage, PA: 2d6 + 11 + 9 ⇒ (1, 1) + 11 + 9 = 22

Wow, that's some crap rolling. A d20 and 2d6 and it adds up to 5.


Bodta grabs and tears and Ferabras slashes and the paper devil falls apart. There's an audible muttering coming from atop the bookshelf. "No fun, no fun at all." Then a laugh, and "Maybe hands on is more fun!" There's a rustle as a book drops and then a tiny demonic figure appears atop Bodta's head, clawing and biting at him!

Claw vs Bodta FF: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 for 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2 plus Fort save vs poison!
Claw vs Bodta: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25 for 1d3 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2 plus Fort save vs poison!
Bite vs Bodta: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 for 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (3) - 1 = 2 damage!

Zora, Karnhia and Senzo are up!

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

Senzo leaps up to the top of the shelf, touching it only briefly as he spins in the air, throwing a reverse crescent kick aimed squarely at the creature! ATK: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19 for DMG if hit: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

maaaaan that 2nd claw just got through!!

fort: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25


Senzo's kick knocks the tiny demon to the floor, where it swoons dazedly! It's at 0 HP, but it has fast healing, so it's not out yet!

Bodta feels the wound burn, but he fights off the toxin in the claw!

Zora and Karnhia are up!

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

"Finish him!"

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Zora gazes at her spear... gazes at the demon... pulls a flask of holy water, and tries to underhand arc it on to the weakened creature.

5-ft step, draw, chuck

ranged touch, into combat, bless: 1d20 + 6 - 4 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 6 - 4 + 1 = 13
Sploosh?: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5

Or, potentially, a point of 1 splash damage, with a miss arc of 1d8 ⇒ 6

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Kharnia pulls her gun out. "I have tricks too, drăcuşor de rahat."

Pistol vs Imp (Touch): 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 8 + 1 + 1 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 1 = 6
Pistol vs Imp (Touch): 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 1 + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3

And with that she shoots at it twice.


Two gunshots hit the tiny demon, which reduce it to not much more than twitching flesh, that nevertheless tries to knit together. The holy water, however, hits like acid and the mass of flesh dissolves into a mass of goo that lies still and doesn't move ever again.

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Satisfied with her work, Kharnia nods to Zora. "Another win for the gods, old, new; to be or that have been" she comments as she holsters her pistol. "Now here's to hoping it had a reason to be here. Riddywhipple, please look about."

Perception vs Anything interesting: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

The Exchange

CG Male Fairy Dragon Familiar 6 | HP: 28/28 | AC: 22 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +4 CMD:14 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +9 | Init: +3 | Perc: +16, SM: +8 | Speed 10ft, Fly 60ft (Perfect), Swim 30ft | Greater Invisibility 3/3 per day leftActive conditions: None.

Riddywhipple, feeling rather left out of the events that have unfolded thus far, counts his blessings as he hovers about the room.

Perception: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (11) + 16 = 27

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

"Ha! Acid beats paper. Wait, that makes the game too complicated. Bah! Karnhia, you find anything interesting?" Senzo joins the search Perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28 "Watch out for paper cuts!"


Riddy immediately spots the book the demon was tearing monsters out of on top of the bookshelf. Zora can retrieve the magical items she spotted before, and between the band, can identify them as follows: There is the tome of origami animals, which has 36 pages remaining. There is a seven-fingered mummified hand that is a hand of the mage, a framed black cloak of resistance +2 with a permanently damp bloodstain surrounding a small slit over its right shoulder, and a stone familiar in the shape of a rearing house centipede.

Other than these treasures, nothing seems of value here. There's a hallway with two doors, one right and one down. Which one would you like to try next?

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Fera chuckles at Senzo's joke, glad of some lightness in this bizarre land of dreams. "Well done, everyone," he says, studying the framed, damaged cloak a moment. "I wonder what the story is behind that?" he muses aloud before heading to the adjacent hallway.

Positioned myself on the map near the next door to check out.

I don't particularly need any of the items we just found, I expect someone would like that +2 cloak!

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]
Senzo Tanaka wrote:
"Ha! Acid beats paper. Wait, that makes the game too complicated. Bah! Karnhia, you find anything interesting?" Senzo joins the search [dice=Perception]d20+15 "Watch out for paper cuts!"

New rules to game... the oread holds up a grey, hard fist. Rock beats paper.

Right first?


You step back into the corridor of taxidermied heads. The animals seems strangely alive and you feel like they watch you. Suddenly they all gasp and begin bleating and thrashing and making choked sounds. The walls shake and the corridor feels like it stretches. A deer near Ferabras turns its head and looks him dead in the eye. "THE DEAD DREAM OF BROKEN CIRCLES." it utters, before the corridor goes silent and the animals return to their dead states.

Everyone feels a strange sense of doom pass over them. On the next two d20 rolls you make, you must roll twice and take the lower result.

The door at the end of the hall opens. The furniture of this bedroom or den has been pushed to the room’s perimeter, the jumbled assortment casting strange shadows in the light of the flickering fireplace. A glittering silver circle with spidery symbols spreads out about 20 feet in diameter before a windowed alcove. The room’s closet door stands open.

A thrashing shape, at once fluid and deadly solid, stands in the middle of the circle. It freezes when the door opens, then it explodes in rage, straining against its prison as it shifts its form into nightmarish shapes: a spectral, mist-shrouded skeleton one moment and a snarling, tentacled crane the next.

At the outer edge of the ring lies what appears to be the corpse of a woman dressed in cult robes, her features sallow, her face contorted in a rictus of fear.

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Kharnia shudders at the taxidermied head's pronouncement, before hawking and spitting. Rubbing her mouth with the back of her sleeve she says: "Do as I did; We must ward off this misfortune before we carry it with us. The wise women say it'll turn milk sour and your wine to vinegar."

But as the door opens, her expression turns from disgust to concern. "This bodes even worse than it looks."

What knowledges should I be rolling to get a sense as to what in the Lost Omens' Pantheon is going on here? Also: Setting placement.
I DID MY PART!

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

Senzo, a bit freaked out, does as instructed by Karnia. "Bloody 'ell! What in Cayden's codpiece IS that?!" The dwarf moves to the body, never taking his eyes off the terror in the circle.

He eventually arrives at the body and searches it, hoping to find something that makes sense of the scene. Perception: 2d20 ⇒ (13, 3) = 16 Perception = 18


Senzo:
As you approach the body, you notice a subtle sign of life! This person is only feigning death!

Knowledge Planes on the circle and its inhabitant.

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

"She's alive! Quick! Bring some help!" While his words are optimistic, it's obvious that the dwarf's fists are still clenched, just in case it's better to finish her. This place is, after all, utterly strange.


The corpse-woman's eyes open. "Well. Sh!t." She makes a quick motion to wipe away the circle! Senzo, since you're there and obviously ready, I'll give you a CMB check to grab her before she can! Treat it as a grapple for any bonuses.

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

"Aw HEll!" Senzo quickly tries to grab her by the wrist, using his highly trained speed:

Cursed Attack: 2d20 ⇒ (11, 5) = 16 Result is a 16. Not good.


The woman manages to wipe away part of the circle before Senzo can stop her!

The thing inside lets out a shriek of glee and surges toward you!

Initiative:

Ferabras: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Bodta: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Zora: 1d20 ⇒ 12
Senzot: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26
Karnhia: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Amorphous thing: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Woman: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23

ROUND 1:
Senzo, Karnhia
Amorphous thing and Woman
Bodta, Ferabras, Zora

Senzo and Karnhia are up first!

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

Holy crap..those are some HIGH init rolls. Oh, point of order: do the initiative rolls count as one of the 2 d20's??? :-)

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

"Someone tell me what this is!" Senzo, unsure of how to handle the creature, opts for what he knows best - the Principle of the Fist!

With a 5' step drops into a dragon stance and opens with a powerful side thrust kick meant to stun the thing:
ATK: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 14 + 2 = 35 for DMG: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9 FORT DC 18 or be stunned.

When he lands in he lets his weight come forward and drops a hammerfist!
ATK: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 14 + 2 = 31 for DMG: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

So he shuffles forward and brings a knee straight up, practicely launching himself in the air.
ATK: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 2 = 31 THREAT
ATK: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 9 + 2 = 25 assuming confirmed? DMG: 2d10 + 8 ⇒ (2, 3) + 8 = 13

With a mighty kiai, he digs down deep and drops an elbow right on the spine.
ATK: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 14 + 2 = 36 THREAT
ATK: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 14 + 2 = 33 assuming confirmed? DMG: 2d10 + 8 ⇒ (5, 4) + 8 = 17


Good question on the Init! I will say no, since I rolled for everyone...

Fort Save DC 18: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

Senzo's strikes land hard, but the thing seems to be only half here! Incorporeal! No crits, save for ghost touch weapons!

The thing is clearly damaged, but not as much as Senzo hopes!

Karnhia!

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

DANG IT! I missed that part. Oh man, how rare to get 2 crits in one flurry too!


Murphy's Law of Dice Rolls: You always get the good ones when they don't do any good.

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Yep, I critted the heck out of some incorporeal creatures in my game last night, except I didn't.

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Ugh, sorry I'm so slow, busy week at work. I know I'm not up in combat yet, but here's a retroactive planes roll if it's helpful:

Kn Planes: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15 Probably it is not helpful.

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

Don’t forget your 2 rolls & take worst, for 2 rolls. Know counts!

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Oh, true. Kn Planes: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 Excellent, begone bad rolls

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Kharnia looks upon the cursed, horse-adjacent creature.

Knowledge (Planes) #1: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (1) + 17 = 18
Knowledge (Planes) #2: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (1) + 17 = 18

... At this point, dicebot is trolling me.

Racking her brains, she desperately tries to come up with an answer to the Dwarf's question. But alas, she cannot. "IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT THIS HORSE THAT IS NOT IS; PUNCH IT HARD UNTIL IT CEASES TO BE!" She lifts her gun, loads it with poisoned ammunition and attempts to aim it at the woman inside.

Going to ready to shoot at that woman when she gets up.


Karnhia, you recognize this thing as an animate dream!

Karnhia loads her firearm!

The horse-thing, an animate dream as Karnhia tells you, concentrates. Concentration: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (20) + 17 = 37 Suddenly a wave of confusion explodes over everyone! Will Save DC 19 or be confused for 12 rounds!

The woman on the ground is not immune! Will: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20 However she fights it off and tries to stand. Senzo AoO! She draws a spider-leg sickle from her belt!

Bodta, Ferabras and Zora are up!

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Hmm, just realized I haven't made any rolls since that misfortune effect. Here goes...

Will, DC 19: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29
Will, DC 19: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17

Confusion effect: 1d100 ⇒ 20 = act normally

Ferabras' head spins a moment, and his beady yellow eyes seem to roll back in his head entirely, but he shakes off the horse-dream's confusion effect for the moment! He steps through the door and slashes at the animated dream, calling on his holy powers to destroy it!

Five-foot step through door, full attack animate dream with Smite (converting 1 LoH use to a Smite), 2/8 LoH used today.

+2 Greatsword, PA, Smite: 1d20 + 16 - 3 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 16 - 3 + 4 = 28
Greatsword damage, PA, Smite: 2d6 + 11 + 8 + 9 ⇒ (2, 5) + 11 + 8 + 9 = 35 +8 more if it's an evil outsider, dragon or undead

+2 Greatsword, PA, Smite: 1d20 + 16 - 3 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 16 - 3 + 4 = 21 Misfortune roll for first attack
Greatsword damage, PA, Smite: 2d6 + 11 + 8 + 9 ⇒ (6, 5) + 11 + 8 + 9 = 39 +8 more if it's an evil outsider, dragon or undead

+2 Greatsword, PA, Smite: 1d20 + 11 - 3 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 11 - 3 + 4 = 18
Greatsword damage, PA, Smite: 2d6 + 11 + 8 + 9 ⇒ (3, 2) + 11 + 8 + 9 = 33

Bite attack, secondary, Smite, PA: 1d20 + 14 - 5 - 3 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 14 - 5 - 3 + 4 = 20
Bite damage: 1d6 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Will save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11 Well that's just dandy.

Confusion chart: 1d100 ⇒ 87

(I moved Ferabras in as per his description of stepping through the door. That means I'm closest to Kharnia, I believe. And since Zora does eff-all offensive unless you're undead.... I guess I draw my club and attack her~)

The Pharasmin's face grows grim; she draws a simple club and tries to bean Kharnia upside the head with the head. "Prepare to meet my goddess, Urgathoan lackey."

Stick to face: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

It's not very effective.


Ferabras slices into the animate dream, which seems to take only about half the damage. Zora, on the other hand, tries to whack Kharnia with less than stellar results.

Bodta!

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

Will 1: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20
Will 2: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

le sigh

confusion: 1d100 ⇒ 36

i can't access the rules at work, but I *think* 36 is "act normally" so I will :-)

Bodta sways drunkenly, trying to fight the mental cacophony. He's able to keep his mind--for now--and he advances into the room to fight! he tries to avoid dropping his guard against the animate dream...

acrobatics 1: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32
acrobatics 2: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

...but he's too disoriented to keep his defenses up. He does throw a wide punch at the woman's neck

attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29
damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Sadly, a 36 means you do nothing and babble incoherently...which means you’ve still got a dang misfortune roll to deal with too.


Bodta babbles, but clearly believes he's tumbling wildly across the room while throwing punches!

ROUND 2:
Senzo, Karnhia
Amorphous thing and Woman
Bodta, Ferabras, Zora

Round 2: Senzo and Karnhia are up!

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

Does it look like the woman is controlling the creature or participating in the combat in any way?


She is not controlling the thing, but she did just pull out a sickle...

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

"Stay down! This is all your fault!"

Senzo immediately tries to stop the senses out of her with a stunning attack, using the palm of his hand:
ATK: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22 for DMG if hot: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11 Fort DC 18 or be stunned.

[ooc]Rest of full attack depends on that roll.


Senzo Will Save vs Confusion: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (17) + 7 = 24 Senzo fights off the confusion and strikes the woman on the face! Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12 She reels back, clearly stunned!

Senzo's rest of turn and Karnhia!

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

My apologies. I always try to roll saves first. In my head I was clear.

Senzo turns to focus on the ghostly creature. "I can't hit you good and proper, but I can still hit you ye lousy git!"

Roundhouse kick: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 14 + 2 = 33 for DMG if hit: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11
Spinning hook kick: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 9 + 2 = 27 for DMG if hit: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14


Senzo kicks twice at the horse thing, knocking away more shadow-stuff and causing the thing to look around with wild eyes, as if for escape.

Karnhia!

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Will save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Confusion: 1d100 ⇒ 84

GIRL FIGHT!!!!!! Also, would the woman getting up have triggered Kharnia's readied action?

Kharnia suddenly sees Zora for what she is: an outsider, bent on their subjugation. Her subjugation. "Curvă murdară, îți voi sufoca viața!"

Five foot adjust.

Punch?: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Hooray.

The Exchange

CG Male Fairy Dragon Familiar 6 | HP: 28/28 | AC: 22 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +4 CMD:14 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +9 | Init: +3 | Perc: +16, SM: +8 | Speed 10ft, Fly 60ft (Perfect), Swim 30ft | Greater Invisibility 3/3 per day leftActive conditions: None.

Will Save: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20

Meanwhile, Riddywhipple feels just fine. "Gods, they're confused" he groans as he activates his wand.

Magic Missile vs Dream thing: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


I'd say it would, Karnhia.

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

i believe the bad guys are up?

3,801 to 3,850 of 3,959 << first < prev | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Sior's Masks of the Living God Module (PFS) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.