OMB's Masks of the Living God Module (PFS) (Inactive)

Game Master James Martin

Tactics maps


3,651 to 3,700 of 3,959 << first < prev | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

Bodta's hands blur in blinding speed spend 1 ki for extra Flurry of Blows strike. He attempts to strike her throat with a left open hand, and leaves it there as a point of reference for his remaining strikes: punching her face, dropping a palm to her chest, then winding his right hand around in a large circle, attempting to land his palm on her face.

on miss chance, high is good

miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 37
attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (11) + 14 = 25 damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 51
attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17 damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 44
attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 21
attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33 damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

and that's ALL MISS!! (3 due to invis, 1 due to crap hit roll) A fairly impressive display of technique, that did nothing :-)

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

At this point it would be metagaming to decide whether or not I used the scroll since I know for a fact it would have made several misses, hit. I'll let the dice decide, high is yes scroll used:

1d100 ⇒ 99 ....Okay, so pretty high~ So all the attacks that missed in the last few posts due to miss chance should hit on that front, at least.

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]
Zora Draznoi wrote:

At this point it would be metagaming to decide whether or not I used the scroll since I know for a fact it would have made several misses, hit. I'll let the dice decide, high is yes scroll used:

d100 ....Okay, so pretty high~ So all the attacks that missed in the last few posts due to miss chance should hit on that front, at least.

sorry about that...I thought you decided to hold it, I must've read wrong. :-)


Zora's spell goes off and the Hag reappears in the same space, still euphoric and staggered and sickened. Bodta and Senzo's strikes land home, ending the night hag with a sickening CRUNCH of bone and sinew!

Madame Carrington wearily pulls herself from the ground. She looks pale and wan and she's clearly not well. "Thank you, my friends. I thought I saw Pharasma's judgment awaiting me for a moment there. Are you here to end these wretches' threat?"

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

Senzo stares at the woman. For a brief, terrifying moment, it seems like he's going to have to talk to her. Then he relaxes, knowing that there are much more erudite agents here....

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

"Yes we are" replies Kharnia, looking lady Carrington up and down suspiciously. "Forgive us, but in a land of deception we must do this. Ferabras, assess her evil please."

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

Bodta remains in his fighting stance, awaiting Ferabras' verdict...

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Sorry to keep you waiting, wasn’t getting new post notifications on this thread!

With the hag swiftly defeated, Fera nods at his companions’ wisdom. He focuses on Madame Carrington a moment, searching her soul to determine if she is who she claims to be or if the dreamworld has presented the Pathfinders with another cruel ruse.


Ferabras' evil sense does not tingle; it seems this Madame Carrington is who she says. In the dream realm it seems that the neurological condition that assails her in the real world is gone, leaving her active and free.

"I understand. The dream realm was not always such a terror, but the actions of these evil men and their allies have tainted it here. Pray tell me, what became of your friends?" She looks around for Garret and Mikhail.

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

Senzo looks around too.

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

”They...woke up, I believe,“ Ferabras replies, once he’s satisfied that Madame Carrington is, in fact, Madame Carrington. ”But these fine fellows joined us in the dream soon after,“ he continues, gesturing at the two monks, ”to bring their powerful fists and feet to defeating our dream-foes in this strange place.“

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

"Our companions were woken, we think, by these other companions-- also Pathfinders. They thought us all under some sort of spell... which, to be accurate, we rather are, in a fashion," Zora deadpans. "We are pleased to find you well. Was this hag the final incarnation of the evil plaguing the city, then?"

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

When Ferabras says "fists", Senzo points to his elbow. When he says feet, he points to his fist.

"This placed is messed up. If there's more evil here, tell us where to find it."

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

As Senzo points out hazardous body parts that Ferabras omitted from his brief list, the tiefling nods along and says, ”Yeah, I thought I missed a few. You guys move so fast it’s hard to keep track of what you’re actually whacking the bad guys with.“

Considering the question of further evil to deal with in the dream-land, Fera adds, ”There was that unpleasant painting, and there’s still some of the house we have not seen yet. Madame Carrington, do you think you can leave this place, now that we’ve freed you from the hag? Or do we need to get you back to the land of...uh, being awake, somehow?“


"I can awaken myself. I have experience in the dreamlands. As for evil, they await upstairs. Good luck, heroes. I will tell your awoken friends what has transpired."

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Ferabras bids Madame Carrington a respectful goodbye as she prepares to return to the waking world. Turning to his companions, he inquires, ”Shall we see what dangers and oddities await on this floor before we venture up the stairs to find the evil that waits above?“

One room left to explore down here, and we can deal with the haunt/painting if folks want. Tackle that room first?

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

Senzo nods his head to the remaining room on this floor in agreement with Ferabras. "Ken ye give us as detailed a description as possible for what lies upstairs?"


"I don't know much of the layout, as Sally kept me tied up and blindfolded, but I heard a male voice giving her instructions, and a high pitched voice, like a small thing. Beyond that..." She shrugs. "I wish I could help."

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

"Things with voices have throats. Throats can be punched. Works for me. Now, you'd best walk up from this nap."

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]
Senzo Tanaka wrote:
"Things with voices have throats. Throats can be punched. Works for me. Now, you'd best walk up from this nap."

Bodta smirks at Senzo. I believe that is preferred target for you. How you put it... the Oread tries, and fails, to affect Senzo's brogue "tiger mout to da troat"


Madame Carrington bids you goodbye, concentrates and fades away, leaving nothing behind!

Where to, now? Upstairs or complete this floor?

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

complete floor. Tanks up front, Bodta will take drogue (as I can get up front quick if necessary)

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

Complete the floor. Senzo makes sure the others are with him and he heads over and listens in Perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (2) + 15 = 17


The smoke of incense hangs heavy in the air of this chamber, which is dimly lit by a smoldering fireplace. The fog drifts through a richly appointed lounge with heavy maroon drapes. The floor is covered with luscious pillows, exotic rugs, and piles of comfortable blankets. An ironbound door to a nearby closet is barred from this side and occasionally shudders.

Two cultists lay on the rugs in a drugged haze, clearly unconcerned by the world around them.

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Kharnia looks through the fogged-up room. "Well, that doesn't look ominous at all." She pauses as the barred door shakes. "Do we want to open that door and release the beast within? Those two do not seem that concerned." She stops, cocking her head to the side. "Maybe there is an enchantment at work here. Wait a minute." And with that said, she begins to focus, chanting the words to Detect Magic.

If possible, I would also like to make a perception check.


"Hey! Who're you...wait. You're the guys with the book. Did ya bring the book?" One of the guys looks up and waves a hand in your direction.

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Kharnia looks to her companions, then back to the two "space-age" cultists. "Do you feel like sleeping giorgo?"


"Huh? Sleep? No, I'm good. You're s'posed to have the book, right?" his eyes narrow as he tries to focus on you.

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

”Who told you we would be coming, and would have the book, my friend?“ Fera asks with a glittering black smile that is somehow warm and slightly menacing at the same time. ”And more importantly, what were you to do once we arrived? It would help us out greatly to know these things. Perhaps it would get you untied.“

With a glance at the shuddering door, he adds, ”And what’s in there?“

Diplomacy : 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32


"Hmm, something about stopping you and getting the book, I think. I dunno. Don't really feel like stop... Hey Skinner, why are the Korvosan Guards here?" He suddenly stares into a part of the room where no one is, then shrugs and seems to ignore whatever he saw.

"In there? Stuff, I guess?"

The pounding suddenly gets louder and a muffled voice echoes from inside the door. "Oh Sarenrae, please help! This wasn’t supposed to happen!"

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

Hearing a plea to Sarenrae, Bodta focuses on the voices within, trying to pick out deception

sense motive: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (4) + 16 = 20

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Zora murmurs a prayer and a shell of air appears around her head-- she doens't trust whatever haze fills the chamber of the drugged.

"Haven't you been dreaming long enough? It's time to wake up," Zora says to the two cultists. "Return to the daylight world."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (7) + 20 = 27

Raising her voice she calls out, "Who calls upon Saranrae in this place? That goddess is not particularly close to here..."

Zora begins to walk into the room, hands empty at her sides.


The smoking man looks at Zora for a long time, then shrugs. He nudges his friend, who stirs and both shimmer and disappear!

Bodta doesn't detect any deception, just terror and despair from the voice.

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

The oread also does not trust the smoke in the air, but he lacks Zora's magical abilities. He starts taking deep breaths, getting ready to hold it to sprint into the room & help the (apparent) innocents they can hear.

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Fera strides toward the iron-bound door, reaching out with his senses and feeling for the presence of evil beyond it.

DM - Would like to use Detect Evil before we open the door. An ‘iron-bound’ door should be wood, with iron bands across it, I’d think, so Detect Evil should penetrate it. If you have a different sense of the door that would make it impenetrable, that’s fine. I’ll just open it in that case.


The door is locked. Ferabras concentrates, but detects no evil through the wooden door.

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Ferabras sets his shoulder to the door and gives a mighty shove, attempting to break it open!

Likely hopeless Str check to break door: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22

Moved us all a little closer to the door to the room.


The door swings open with a crash as the paladin's mighty thews mightily thew it open! It reveals a twisted pile of fused bodies! Partially melted into this form is an emaciated, white-haired half-elf. From his waist down, his flesh dissolves into the amorphous form of what might have once been other people, melted like candles into one another, lifeless eyes and mouths blinking and sputtering. He lurches toward you from the rear of the closet, unable to separate from the mass, “Something went wrong! You’ve got to kill me! Please!”

At these words, the eyes of the amorphous mass spring open and the mouths begin chattering wildly, “Not to kill! Not to kill!” It slumps forward to attack!

Initiative:

Ferabras: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Bodta: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Zora: 1d20 ⇒ 8
Senzot: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Karnhia: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 = 21
Foe: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Round 1:
Karnhia
Mass of Flesh
Ferabras, Bodta, Senzo, Zora

Karnhia is up first!

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

This...is MIGHTILY disturbing


It is! I re-read the description a couple of times... In the 'real world' version of the House, this room was filled with a pile of corpses, but I don't think the party actually got to that room in their playthrough.

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

I guess my course of action will be determined by a WTF roll.

Knowledge (Huh?): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28 + another 6 if (Planes) or (Arcana).


It's a gibbering mouther, definitely, but it seems stronger than average. Also, ewww. Two further bits of information.

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Immunities and resistances please.


Immune to critical hits and precision damage. DR/bludgeoning. Is amorphous and can squeeze through spaces 1/4 its size.

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

So NOT immune to sleep?


According to the stat block, aberrations sleep. And this one does not seem to be immune.

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Kharnia shushes the creature. "No killing today. No killing. Hush giorgo. Shhhhhh..."

Can the creature give me a will save, DC 19?


Will: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

The horrid thing seems to waver for a moment, then surges back as its mouths open and it begins to babble incoherently but insanely! Will DC 15 or be confused for 1 round! 60' radius from the beastie!

The thing takes a five foot lurch forward and attacks Ferabras!

Bite vs F: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25 for 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 damage and a Grab attempt: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28!
Bite vs F: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29 for 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 damage and a Grab attempt: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12!
Bite vs F: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 for 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 damage and a Grab attempt: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22!
Bite vs F: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14 for 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 damage and a Grab attempt: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15!
Bite vs F: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12 for 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 damage and a Grab attempt: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22!
Bite vs F: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21 for 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 damage and a Grab attempt: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21!

EDIT: Possible crit?: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24 for 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 additional damage!

All the while the thing gibbers and the man attached screams to kill him!

Ferabras, Bodta, Senzo, Zora are up!

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

will: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24

Bodta's brow & mouth wrinkle in disgust at the macabre scene, but he shows no other outward sign of distress.

Once the monstrosity appears to grab Ferabas, he drops into his fighting crouch swift action: Snake Style and looks back at the spellcasters. I'm going into room to help. Please do not be frying me...am I clear to go?

delay for some form of answer--just wnat to make sure the casters are clear for any (small) area spells they may wanna try!

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Will save: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (20) + 12 = 32

"Be patient a moment longer, poor soul, and we will free you from this monstrosity!" Fera responds to the frenzied man trapped within the mouther. Shrugging off the maddening effect of its many voices, Fera strikes hard at the bizarre creature, then steps back to make room for his friends to join the fray.

Full attack, then 5-foot step back.

+2 Greatsword, PA: 1d20 + 16 - 3 ⇒ (3) + 16 - 3 = 16
Greatsword damage, PA: 2d6 + 11 + 9 ⇒ (5, 6) + 11 + 9 = 31

+2 Greatsword, PA, iterative: 1d20 + 11 - 3 ⇒ (8) + 11 - 3 = 16
Greatsword damage, PA: 2d6 + 11 + 9 ⇒ (1, 5) + 11 + 9 = 26

Bite attack, secondary, PA: 1d20 + 14 - 5 - 3 ⇒ (10) + 14 - 5 - 3 = 16
Bite damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

I'm guessing it does not have AC 16. Pity that, since all those different die rolls turned out to be 16's.

3,651 to 3,700 of 3,959 << first < prev | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Sior's Masks of the Living God Module (PFS) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.