OMB's Masks of the Living God Module (PFS) (Inactive)

Game Master James Martin

Tactics maps


3,751 to 3,800 of 3,959 << first < prev | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | next > last >>
The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Kharnia chuckles myrthfully, as she slides on by Ferabras. "Oh dragul giorgo, but how you entertain me!" she husks playfully, letting a scarf tail lick at his calf; before turning her attentions to the more important matter at hand: that of the magical circle and its contents.

We'll start with Detect Magic for 18 seconds, followed by a succinct Knowledge (Arcana), a Knowledge (Planes) and possibly a Spellcraft if at all applicable.

Knowledge (Arcana): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (8) + 17 = 25
Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (3) + 17 = 20
Spellcraft: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (4) + 17 = 21

I no longer get to post as often as I'd like and this is how dicebot treats me? I can't even get a break in the digital world!

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

"Let us look over this room, and then I will call Pharasma's protections on you both," Zora says politely to the martial artists. She joins Kharnia in studying the chamber. "There is a spiral-- I do not know if it signifies anything of my goddess, or not... let me see."

Spellcraft?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Kn Planes?: 1d10 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Kn Religion?: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

Senzo grunts, and then keeps his own eyes peeled: Perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]
Karnhia Doherni wrote:
I no longer get to post as often as I'd like and this is how dicebot treats me? I can't even get a break in the digital world!

It's not just you! Our average result for the last 10 rolls was 4.9


Ha! The Dicebot giveth and the Dicebot taketh away...

The drawings on the ground look very similar to diagrams you found in the book of dreams. It looks like someone enacted a similar ritual here to the one that brought you into the realm of dreams.

However, the room seems to wobble a bit as images flow from the shadows. A group of cultists, one of them looking very much like the man in the painting who taunted you, enact a complicated ritual, though they use a green stone that pulses with light. You suddenly recognize it from the book as a dreamstone! At the height of the ritual something goes wrong and the cultists suddenly scream as they are sucked into holes in the air!

The floor of the room bucks suddenly and the floor gives way, turning into a gaping maw filled with teeth that seems to pull you down!

Reflex Saves, please! DC 20 or be pulled into the pit! If you fail the first, you fall in and take 8d6 ⇒ (6, 5, 1, 5, 1, 2, 3, 6) = 29 falling damage! Then the walls begin to crush and chew and you take4d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 3, 1) = 11 damage (Reflex DC 20 for half!) Plus you're at the bottom of an 80' pit and it's still chewing!

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Reflex, DC 20 : 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (20) + 8 = 28

Fera dodges away from the massive maw with surprising nimbleness!

Is this a creature we can attack, or more of a spell manifestation?


It's a haunt, which is manifesting like a spell (hungry pit).

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

REF: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16 "AAAAAAAAAAgggghhhhhhhhhhhhh"

Senzo falls into the pit!

REF: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
And blocks everything with his fleshy parts.
HP: 60/100


Senzo falls! Once in the pit he sees images of the ritual, but this time he spots a woman sabotaging the ritual just before it goes to pieces and everyone is sucked into portals in the air. He feels a deep sense of betrayal radiate through him!

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

This could be bad.

Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

Reflex: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15

Zora makes a faint 'gleep' noise as the floor crashes away into nothing, painfully. 40 damage, putting her at 12/52

She struggles to her feet....

(I am definitely going to be channeling so I don't potentially die next turn, lol. But I'll delay the action until it's clear if anyone else is down in the pit with Senzo and I (and needing healing). Still, here's the channel heal pre-emptively.)

heal to anyone in the hungry pit: 6d6 + 1 ⇒ (2, 5, 6, 3, 4, 3) + 1 = 24

(That'll put Zora at 36/52)

Zora clutches her spiral as she stands shakily, her gray robes badly bloodied. Healing energy floods out from her and she says in somewhat strained tones: "We need... to not be... in this hole."

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

Super strange...I posted today, and failed both saves. I don't know where it went...

ref: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11

Bodta also falls

ref: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

...but is not able to dodge the gnashing teeth.

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

"This is all... Familiar... Like the ritual in that book... It does look like... A dreamstone? That is intereeeeeeeeEEEEEEEE!"

Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Reflex: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Tangled in by either of the monk's robes, Kharnia falls, only narrowly avoiding getting gnashed upon by teeth. Prone and spitting blood, she glowers at the effect she is trapped in.

Kharnia is at 47/57.

Pulling her own curative wand out, she then attempts to harm the haunting pit!

Cure Mod: 2d8 + 3 ⇒ (5, 7) + 3 = 15

Sure, yeah, your next hex was going to be flight Kharnia.

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

That is some AWFUL dice rolling. Senzo can get himself out in a round, but given the haunting nature of the pit, who knows...


Karnhia's healing seems to hurt the pit because it twists violently and shakes! Still here but damaged!

ROUND 2 in the pit!

Once again, Reflex DC 20 for half damage: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 2, 5, 2) = 15 damage!

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

GM, Senzo can jump 80' straight up thanks to his Wind Jump ki power. Can he escape?

REF just in case: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21


Senzo vaults out of the pit without trouble, landing adjacent to it before scrambling away! The pit wails and gnashes its teeth!

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

OMB - given that Fera is close to the pit, would he be able to touch it with Lay on Hands? Or would he need to be in the pit? If so, he'll get in the pit!


I'd say you can touch it if you're close enough. You might need another Reflex save if you end your turn adjacent to it and it's still around!

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Ferabras moves up to the horrid gaping map and lays a clawed hand on the edge, sending a burst of positive energy through it!

Lay on Hands: 4d6 ⇒ (4, 6, 1, 4) = 15

Not sure exactly what the boundary of the thing is, but I'll presume a move action to get near it and a standard to channel, so I'll end my turn adjacent to it. Here's my save if it's still around to try to eat me:

Reflex to avoid falling in, DC 20: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Reflex for half damage from chewing, DC 20: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Reflex to halve damage: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Zora debates momentarily, then nods. "Please use that wand on me if I fall," she tells Kharnia, and then releases healing energy in a wave... not to heal herself, but to harm the pit.

Channel energy to harm: 6d6 + 3 ⇒ (5, 1, 1, 1, 5, 6) + 3 = 22

Anybody who fell in the pit on round one took 24 healing that same turn, just for people tracking.

Current HP: 21/52


Ferabras pitches forward as the maw gives a terrible scream of pain and betrayal! He feels himself falling back in.... but suddenly he is laying on the un-mawed floor in a heap with the others! The atmosphere in the room is clearing and it looks back to normal!

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Zora looks around with her blank eyes somewhat wary. "...it seems the threat is past. If it ever existed outside of our heads... these injuries are real enough, however."

Once again she beseeches the goddess for health...

Channel to heal everyone... I know I'm still down, Bodta and Senzo may be as well?

Heal: 6d6 + 1 ⇒ (1, 5, 3, 2, 5, 3) + 1 = 20

Let me know if anyone else is still hurt after that

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

From the timing of OMB and Zora's posts, I'm not sure if Fera's LoH was enough to take care of the haunt. If so, then the second channel Zora did to harm the pit could instead have been used to heal the party.

As Senzo comes flying out of the pit, Fera braces himself for a painful fall into it, tucking his head and attempting to shield it with his arms! To his surprise, rather than an agonizing crash into the bottom of a tooth-lined pit, he lifts his head and finds himself surrounded by his friends on the floor - with no gnashing teeth in sight!

Scrambling to his feet, Fera hurries to check on Zora and the others, and is relieved to find them all alive, if injured. "I did not care for this place before that happened," he remarks, in a surprisingly acid tone for a paladin, "and I do not like it now any more than I did. Any idea what that was about?"

I expect we'll do some healing before we move on, and we may still need to see what the nature of that book is, if it's significant.


The book seems to be full of broken passages from the Lethargica Paginarum, the book you discovered that contained the ritual that brought you here. However the passages change and blur, almost as if viewed through a hazy memory.

Feel free to heal up, I'll assume you do before venturing into the next room!

The shelves of this extravagant library are overstuffed with all manner of forbidden texts, and several desks and display stands are littered with occult relics.

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

"Oi! We need a smarty pants in here!"

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3
Ferabras wrote:
From the timing of OMB and Zora's posts, I'm not sure if Fera's LoH was enough to take care of the haunt. If so, then the second channel Zora did to harm the pit could instead have been used to heal the party.

DM - can you review the timing of those posts, so we know if Fera destroyed the haunt or if Zora's channel was also needed to do that? That will affect where we're at in terms of healing.


Ferabras' lay on hands destroyed the haunt, so Zora's channel can be used for healing. Sorry, didn't realize how close in time we each posted there.


Back to the library! Is anyone going to check it out?

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Yes! But not Ferabras.


The natural enemy of the tiefling paladin: the library! duh duh DUH!

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

at least it's not a gazebo...

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3
Bodta Koštunica - PFS wrote:
at least it's not a gazebo...

"Go on without me! There's no way we'll all make it out of here, not when we have to get through that library, and with a gazebo on our tail! I shall fall, so that the rest of you will survive!"

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Then Zora dealt a total of 46 healing with two channels, and didn't spend the third. Zora will use wands on anyone who still needs HP after that, her own wand if someone doesn't have one.

CLW on self: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 That puts me at 51/52, I'll run with that.

***

Zora gazes around the library with a frown, pale eyes scanning for anything of interest....

General Perception: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

She'll do a detect magic as well

Zora picks up a few items, scrutinizing them. "Kharnia? You are more the scholar than I. Do you see much of note?"

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

"Libraries!" Senzo begins muttering to himself about picture books. Once he realizes that people might be drawing conclusions on what kind of picture books, he speaks up a bit louder, "I've learned good fighting techniques from the pictures in books!"

While unsure of what might matter here, the dwarf's well-trained eye is nevertheless quite keen Perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (12) + 15 = 27


Zora picks up a couple books, whose spines bear evocative titles, but when opened, reveal nothing more than scrawls of ink that read "YOU DO NOT BELONG." over and over again.

Senzo sees marble busts and glass domes holding strange items: mummified hands of saints, preserved holy vestments of forgotten cults, and occult ceremonial instruments from a hundred cultures.

Zora's magic detection causes of the items to glow: There is a seven-fingered mummified hand, a framed black cloak with a permanently damp bloodstain surrounding a small slit over its right shoulder, and a small stone statue of a house centipede. There is also a book sitting atop a high shelf, but as she scans the room, she sees it open and a page is torn from it! The page twists in midair and shapes itself through folding and twisting and expanding into a devilish shape about the size of a man!

Initiative:

Ferabras: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Bodta: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Zora: 1d20 ⇒ 9
Senzot: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Karnhia: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Foe: 1d20 ⇒ 15

Round 1:
Ferabras and Bodta
Paper Devil
Zora, Senzo and Karnhia

Ferabras and Bodta are up!


Zora picks up a couple books, whose spines bear evocative titles, but when opened, reveal nothing more than scrawls of ink that read "YOU DO NOT BELONG." over and over again.

Senzo sees marble busts and glass domes holding strange items: mummified hands of saints, preserved holy vestments of forgotten cults, and occult ceremonial instruments from a hundred cultures.

Zora's magic detection causes of the items to glow: There is a seven-fingered mummified hand, a framed black cloak with a permanently damp bloodstain surrounding a small slit over its right shoulder, and a small stone statue of a house centipede. There is also a book sitting atop a high shelf, but as she scans the room, she sees it open and a page is torn from it! The page twists in midair and shapes itself through folding and twisting and expanding into a devilish shape about the size of a man!

Initiative:

Ferabras: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Bodta: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Zora: 1d20 ⇒ 17
Senzot: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14
Karnhia: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Foe: 1d20 ⇒ 4

Round 1:
Ferabras and Bodta
Paper Devil
Zora, Senzo and Karnhia

Ferabras and Bodta are up!

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

"What manner of creature is this?" Fera asks his more learned companions, as he strides forward and attempts to cut the paper devil to tatters!

Swift action to activate Smite Evil (3/3 uses today), move action to get close, standard to attack with Smite.

+2 Greatsword, Smite: 1d20 + 16 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 16 + 4 = 29
Greatsword damage: 2d6 + 11 + 8 ⇒ (5, 1) + 11 + 8 = 25 {ooc]Assuming this is a hit, this is the first attack with Smite so it does an additional +8 damage, total of 33[/ooc]

AC is now 30 vs the devil


Ferabras' attack hits, but doesn't seem to deal any additional damage, plus it seems to catch as he cuts through, not doing as much damage as he expected!

No smite on this guy, plus you hit hardness! Bodta is up!

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

Bodta hustles to flank the strange creature with Ferabras and hoping it doesn’t have combat reflexes

attack: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 14 + 2 = 25
damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Bodta hits the thing and crumples it, but even cut and crumpled it fights on!

Slam vs F: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 for 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8 damage! It doesn't fight with subtlety like you would expect from a devil; it fights like a blunt object!

Suddenly there is a tearing sound and another paper devil floats down from the top of the bookcase to land flanking Bodta! A small cackle of glee echoes through the room!

Zora, Senzo and Karnhia are up!

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

Question OMB: did bludgeoning seem the correct tool for the job? (because I can try piercing...)


It seems like it hit the same hardness as Ferabras did. (Construct hardness!)

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

"HA! Books fightin back! I'll show you!" Senzo dashes forward and jumps up on the table. Forgoing any fancy or flowing technique he cocks his leg up high and tight so that his knee is buried in his beard and then he lets fly with his heel:

Heel stomp: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (12) + 16 = 28 for DMG: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

I own a golembane scarab...need to take it out & put it on. Worth it?? Probably is


Senzo finishes off the first paper devil, that crumples as he attacks! That leaves only the new paper devil, as well as the strange cackle and the book tearing!

Karnhia! Planes knowledge might help here!

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Geh, sorry the time went bye. Zora will draw a wand and cast bless. +1 to attacks

Kn Planes: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


That cackle sounded positively... impish.

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

I am so sorry. Work has not been kind, and other issues have crept up. Anyway.

Musing over the meaning of all this, Kharnia only notices that things have gone awry when Ferabras begins to yell. "Sweet lady of dreams, can we not get a SECOND'S PEACE HERE????"

Knowledge (Planes): 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (4) + 17 = 21

FFS. Sure.

"It's a cartea proastă de carne pizdă Ferabras! Just hit it really hard!"

Kharnia then begins to chant. "Rapid de ochi, accelerați sângele, lăsați-i membrele să vorbească!"

Haste!


Karnhia believes that paper shape looks an awful lot like an oversized imp. And that laugh is definitely impish! She hastes you all!

Round 2:
Ferabras and Bodta
Paper Devil
Zora, Senzo and Karnhia

Ferabras and Bodta are up!

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

The oread shifts over cant move pog on phone, plz 5’ step left. He drops his stance, and throws both open hands, backs of the hands against each other, at the paper monster’s center mass. He tries to plunge his hands through the monster, with the intent of grabbing the paper and tearing it back as he pulls fists to his sides

attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (4) + 14 = 18
damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33
damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

attack: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26
damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

3,751 to 3,800 of 3,959 << first < prev | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Sior's Masks of the Living God Module (PFS) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.