OMB's Masks of the Living God Module (PFS) (Inactive)

Game Master James Martin

Tactics maps


3,601 to 3,650 of 3,959 << first < prev | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | next > last >>
The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

Okay then! If this ISN'T a flank, remove the modifier:

Senzo gives a great kiai as he flies into a barrage of dragon-style strikes.

He first brings a knee up sharply: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 14 + 2 = 28 for DMG: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

As he puts his foot down, he drops an elbow: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 14 + 2 = 27 for DMG: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

He lets his arm straighten into a hammer fist coming straight down
1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 9 + 2 = 15 for DMG: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


In a flurry of sword and fist and gore, the undead baku is finally re-laid to rest.

You hold your breath for a moment, but it appears definitely lifeless again.

There are two exits from the room, one north and one south. The altar holds nothing save gore and the dead baku.

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Zora bows slightly to her companions, and methodically touches the eye on her gloves again. "Thank you for your assistance in carrying out the will of my goddess, fellow agents... companions both old and new. May the baku's soul know peace now that it can travel to the Spire."

She takes the time to try and arrange the remains of the wretchedly slaughtered baku in as respectful a manner as possible.... given it's eviscerated and scattered... and murmurs a chant to Pharasma under her breath as she works.

"Do any of you require healing? That bite looked grievous, Ferabras... but you seem to have thrown off the worst of it."

Bodta and Fera are both down 5, it looks like? Not really worth a channel if those are our only injuries. If that's accurate damage-wise, then:

CLW wand on Fera: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
CLW wand on Bodta: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

agreed, not worth the channel

Bodta bows to Zora. Thanks. Let us continue!

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Ferabras cleans the unholy gore from his blade - and his teeth - and pauses a moment in quiet prayer over the doubly-slain baku. Once healed by Zora, he thanks her for her care, then scans the room for where to head next.

"Let us look to the north, and see what bizarre horrors await us in that direction," he suggests. "If there is another monstrosity there, I'd like to deal with it rather than leave it to creep up behind us as we explore the rest of the house."

That's an in-character way of saying I'm a completionist and I'd like to clear that side of the map before we go to the next series of rooms.

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

I can 100% get behind completionism!

"I agree with Ferabras. Besides, it would suck if what ever beastie sneaks up behind us."

Senzo quietly slides up to the door and listens, Perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (18) + 15 = 33

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

"It might suck for the beastie..." suggests Kharnia with a smirk, but nonetheless takes a good, hard look through the northern doorframe.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28


What might once have been a large dining room now hosts a finely appointed and meticulously organized alchemist’s lab, its accoutrements of the highest quality. Nothing seems to stir.

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Kharnia motions for the others to go ahead of her as she looks throughout the room for anything of interest. "Alchemist's laboratory. Is someone alive in the midst of the dreamlands? Or is this another facet of whatever possesses this house?"

Perception vs Fat Lewts: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19


The lab equipment is rare and expensive, but made of dream-stuff. Exceptions include a magical admixture vial and a cauldron of brewing.

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

OMB - not that it really matters, but we were heading the other way, north (to the right of the map).

Ferabras gives a quick scan of the alchemist's lab for the presence of evil, then heads for the room on the other side of the chamber with the butterfly mosaic.

I colored the square on the map orange where we mean to go, since having north to the right on the dang map is so disorienting. Hate when they do that.


I dislike maps with north not being up SO MUCH. Noted, I'll resume after this room with that direction...

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Zora scans the rooms they enter with both her sight for death and the undead, and with a simple prayer to detect magic. She will collect anything magical, at the least.

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

Senzo lets the others do their searching. The dwarf spends some time stretching and staying limber.

Here and ready.


Nothing further jumps out at you. It looks like an ordinary room. You shake your heads and turn around, heading in the direction that you so clearly wanted to, but the GM fluffed...

An ornate wooden staircase descends from the upper story, opposite the rocky face of the Old Wall. An elegantly carved fireplace mantle, fine art, and exquisite tapestries are offset by a standing pool of black, fetid water in the northwest corner.

The art is strange. In almost all instances, the figures depict unattractive nobles and malformed creatures with bulging goiters and melting flesh. The creatures seem to gape and jeer at trespassers, but only from the corners of an onlooker’s vision. Other paintings depict witches performing rites, scenes of torture, and strange landscapes that turn to swaths of fiery destruction as viewers avert their gaze.

Footsteps, heaving and deliberate, come from the staircase, along with a dragging sound, punctuated by a thud on every step. A harsh female voice that you recognize from the room with the vulnadaemons echoes through the room.

"Well dearies, have you come for your dear missing medium? Come to wreck havoc and kill children? I have your dear medium right here..." As the figure reaches the turn in the staircase she comes into view: Grisly fetishes and the rags of once fine clothes hang off the corpse-thin frame of this horrifying, sharp-fanged crone. She drags behind her a body: Madame Carrington! Before you can move, quick as a flash, she has Carrington's throat near the hag's mouth, ready to rip out her throat!

"Not so quick, heroes. You want her, don’t you, dearies? You’ve come to take her from old Sally Scrabblebones, have you? Well I'll give her to you, undamaged, if you give me the Book and the Key. An exchange, eh? Your medium for the items?"

Carrington's eye blink at you; she's still alive!

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

Senzo looks back and forth from Pathfinders to the crone. "Oh man. A stand off!"

The dwarf stares into the crone's eyes, trying to ferret out if she is lying about making a deal, Sense Motive: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (2) + 15 = 17


Senzo:
She seems honest about the trade. You believe she'll hold up her end of the deal.

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Fera grits his glass-black teeth and grips the hilt of his sword fiercely, glaring at the crone as she proposes the exchange. He glances at his companions with frustration and fury in his eyes, making it fairly clear he has no wish to barter, but is willing to wait a moment for someone to come up with a better idea than a full-frontal assault that might mean Madame Carrington's death.

DM - I just have a moment to post, but can you give us a quick refresher on the downsides to giving up the book and the key? I'm on a work trip and don't have time to review posts, to recall if giving those up means the price of grain in Korvosa will go up by 1% or if the world will end. I don't want to make the trade, especially, but I'd like to know what's at stake.


The Key and Book seem to have power over the Dreamscape. Giving them both may give them the ability to gain control over the Dream Plane and allow them to enter the dreams of anyone in the area, and eventually, the world. You're not sure what happens if you die in the Dream Plane, but you're pretty sure it's not good. They did manage to kidnap Madame Carrington's soul without the Key and Book; with them they may gain even more power to steal souls.

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Just as I feared, if we make the deal, Very Bad Things will happen.

Anyone have any bright ideas for keeping Madame Carrington from getting killed as we start the fight, other than just going right at ‘em?

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Zora gazes dispassionately at the old hag, her head tilted slightly to one side.

Deathwatch-- can I tell if Madame Carrington is even still alive?

Bluff check (to pass secret message to allies of 'be ready to fight'): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17

(succeded at the DC to pass the message to allies, but the enemy gets a sense motive check against me)

"Our choice, I fear, is clear," Zora says in her even tones. She purses her lips, then walks forward, pushing past the armored front line as if coming forward alone. "The book, you say? Very well." Zora's pale hand dips into her pockets and pouches, retrieving a scroll first, as she seems to hunt for the item.

GM:
Zora is drawing a scroll of breath of life


Zora:
Clever girl...

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

Bodta looks between the newcomer and her prisoner, and the group. He's usually not one to speak at times like this, but he figures there's nothing to lose.

Also, knowing Zora is making some kind of play, the oread is hoping to distract this Sally from it that's what I'm going for--would you like some flavor of check for this?

Surely you realize, if you slay Medium, we will destroy you. You will be giving her to us, please, and we will then discuss letting you leave in peace.

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Kharnia chuckles, stepping forth in front of the group to address the hag. "Curvă veche, I should have known one of your kind was here. Have not the Oamenii banished your kind away from these lands? It does not matter. We're here to see if you are wise enough to take a good deal while you have one: leave with your life to take your perverted crafts somewhere else."

I have some options here. If I make the appropriate knowledge roll, can you indicate whether or not hags can be put to sleep? If so, can I use Spellcraft to dissimulate a spell like ability from her? As in, I'm going to try and put her to sleep. Otherwise, I would love to cast Liberating Command on Madame Carrington.

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Heh, thanks. Is Carrington conscious and/or alive?


Conscious and alive. For now.

Knowledge Planes on the Hag.

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

Trying to retake some momentum here

Senzo twists his stance a bit, ready to charge forth as quickly as possible to free the hostage. He awaits a move from Karnhia.

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

I moved Bodta into the room; I would not ave addressed this "person" from where I was :-) trying to get close enough to throw a jump kick, just in case it's necessary...20' is the goal

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Good idea to keep us rolling along. I’m going to not that Knowledge check:

Knowledge (planes) for Karnhia : 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (15) + 17 = 32

Zora, Aid Karnhia : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


What wants to start us off and trigger the action sequence?

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Sorry, busy couple days here. If you want to use what Ferabras rolled while I was gone, I'll certainly take that. If not:

Knowledge (Planes):
1d20 + 17 ⇒ (6) + 17 = 23

If we are immune to sleep:
Kharnia casts liberating command on Madame Carrington

If we can sleep:
Kharnia uses a Slumber hex on the Hag, DC 19

The Exchange

CG Male Fairy Dragon Familiar 6 | HP: 28/28 | AC: 22 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +4 CMD:14 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +9 | Init: +3 | Perc: +16, SM: +8 | Speed 10ft, Fly 60ft (Perfect), Swim 30ft | Greater Invisibility 3/3 per day leftActive conditions: None.

Riddywhipple, keyed to his mistress' every move, takes in a deep breath.

Riddywhipple will ready to breathe a cone of euphoria (his breath weapon) upon the Hag. linkified for your convenience.

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

As under his breath as he can manage, Bodta asks his companions is this creature undead?

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

The hag should get a sense motive check vs my attemped bluff; if she realizes I'm bluffing and telling my friends to attack, she might well attack us herself before anything else happens? At GM discretion of course


Karnhia, this is a night hag, which is indeed immune to sleep.

The Hag snarls. "Well, is it to be a deal or not? The death of this woman be on..."

Madame Carrington suddenly jolts as Karnhia's spell grants her a change to escape!

Escape Artist: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 14 + 2 = 29 Madame Carrington rips free of the Hag before the Hag can rip her throat out! Riddywhipple breathes! Hag Fort: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15 The hag is staggered and sickened for 1d6 ⇒ 3 rounds!

Initiative:

Ferabras: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Bodta: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Zora: 1d20 ⇒ 13
Senzot: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
Karnhia: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Foe: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (12) + 4 - 2 = 14

Round 1:
Senzot, Bodta
Hag!
Zora, Karnhia, Ferabras

Senzot and Bodta can kick us off as the Hag's eyes go glazed with... happiness?!?

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Nicely played, Karnhia! We sure got lucky on that Fort save!

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

Well played!

Senzo laughs at the gambit, and that laugh turns into a tremendous kiai.

Leaving the "aerobatics" to his rocky friend, Senzo opts to go low. He charges into the room and pivots on his left, throwing a right kick - ball of the foot extended - into her ribs. Stunning "fist" DC 18 or be stunned. Strike as Magic/Cold Iron/Silver

Dragon Style!: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33 for DMG: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14


The Hag rocks as the dwarf's kick hits her hard. Fort vs Stunning Fist Kick: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (5) + 14 = 19 She doesn't seem stunned, but is still staggered and grinning weirdly. "...pretty colors make the dreams all fuzzy.." she mumbles.

Bodta is up! It's somewhat reassuring to know that my terrible rolls as a GM still happen online too.

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

Since you're leaving the acrobatics to me...i'll oblige!

Bodta takes advantage of the situation. He gathers himself, lifts his left leg, and stomps on the ground with alarming force and a powerful kiai, propelling himself up and across, to get behind the hag, and flank with Senzo. He spins during the jump, and throws a mighty spinning hook kick at the hag...

Spend 1 ki for +20 to a jump. Using Flying Kick Style Strike on first strike/kick, which allows for 20' movement during a FAA

Wu-Dan Jump!!: 1d20 + 19 + 20 ⇒ (17) + 19 + 20 = 56 <--I believe this will cover the jump DC

Upon landing, he throws a vicious stomp to the hag's foot, followed by a hook punch to the neck.

attack: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 14 + 2 = 24 damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
attack: 1d20 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 14 + 2 = 24 damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
attack: 1d20 + 9 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 9 + 2 = 30 damage: 1d8 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

LET US BRING HER DOWN, Senzo!!


Bodta hits hard three times, the staggered, sickened hag rocking back.

She seems to come to herself slightly as the blows fall and tries to cast defensively!
Cast defensively, DC 19: 1d20 + 8 + 3 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 3 + 4 - 2 = 27 She gets the spell off and disappears!

Zora, Karnhia, Ferabras are up!

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Kharnia grumbles and casts See Invisibility. "I should have seen that coming... Hags... Oh and they are not undead."


Karnhia, the hag is still standing in the same square, looking sickened and happy and somewhat angry all at once!

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Kharnia looks at where she was/is standing and tut-tuts her gently.

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Grinning fiercely at how adeptly his companions have simplified the situation, Fera advances to where he can cut at the hag, following Karnhia’s guidance on where the target stands!

Can’t manipulate the map at the moment, but would like to move to the spot immediately left of where the hag was, if someone can move my token. Will then attack with Smite!

+2 Greatsword, PA, Smite: 1d20 + 16 - 3 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 16 - 3 + 4 = 26
Greatsword damage, PA, Smite: 2d6 + 11 + 8 + 9 ⇒ (4, 6) + 11 + 8 + 9 = 38

Miss chance, high is good : 1d100 ⇒ 55

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Well done, Kharnhia!

Zora nods slightly at Madame Carrington pulling free. "Can you come near to me, Madame? I will heal you if I can. As for this hag..."

Once again Zora pulls out a scroll and intones the words. Once more, the invisible foe becomes visible...

LOL, so I've burned through my own casting of invisibility purge now and both my scrolls of it. The dreamrealm really likes its invisible monsters, it seems!

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Maybe save it? Kharnia can just point out where she is.


Ferabras hits the hag, causing a fountain of green blood to spray!

I'll let Zora choose whether or not to use her scroll.

Round 2:

Senzo and Bodta are up!

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

"Where the bloody hell is she?!"

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

"Right where you left her. She's just invisible."

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

Senzo shrugs and turns his attention to the space before him. Not knowing where she he, he turns to a flurry of different strikes; a sweeping kick low, into a spinning kick to center mass, then a roundhouse kick at head height.

Miss: 1d100 ⇒ 48 Sweep: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17 AUTOMISS
Miss: 1d100 ⇒ 57 Sweep: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (9) + 14 = 23 for DMG: 1d10 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6
Miss: 1d100 ⇒ 8 Sweep: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29 AUTOMISS

3,601 to 3,650 of 3,959 << first < prev | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Sior's Masks of the Living God Module (PFS) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.