OMB's Masks of the Living God Module (PFS) (Inactive)

Game Master James Martin

Tactics maps


3,701 to 3,750 of 3,959 << first < prev | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

3 people marked this as a favorite.
M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

YUCK!! You actually tried to BITE that thing?!?! You're booping hard CORE

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Yeah, Ferabras has bitten some nasty sh!t in his day. He does have the Suicidal trait...

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Will save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28

"...rest assured, we shall send you in short order to the goddess," Zora says after a long stare at the amalgamated horror. She begins to say a prayer...

Casting prayer. Your allies gain a +1 luck bonus on attack rolls, weapon damage rolls, saves, and skill checks, while each of your foes takes a -1 penalty on such rolls. (No save)

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

Will: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 2 = 17

"All these limbs! So many options. Feels like a practice drill in the dojo!" If Senzo is repulsed by the thing, he doesn't show it. In fact, a close look at him might reveal that he's excited about the challenge of picking an attack that works.

"Go ahead blow up the room! I'll be okay!" With a mighty kiai, he rushes into the room, adopting his Ryo-ryu stance.

Flying side blade kick!: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31 for Bludgeoning: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Ferabras' strikes manage to miss the mass of flesh, which moves in a disconcerting unpredictable fashion.

Zora prays for the soul of the poor man, while Senzo kicks the mass with a mighty THUMP.

I read Ryo-ryu as Ruh-Roh and now I want to see a Scooby Doo based martial art.

Bodta is up!

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

You don't need to wait long

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

Bodta slides past Ferbaras & Senzo, trying to weave past the disgusting mass of flesh without exposing his own...

acrobatics: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25

He then stomps down on the mass with a simple heel kick.

attack: 1d20 + 14 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 14 + 1 = 18
damage, bludgeoning: 1d8 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 1 = 12

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (14) + 16 = 30 <--Bodta's AC vs. the thing's first attack on him


Bodta too finds the writhing mass of flesh too slippery to get a a hit on!

ROUND 2:

Karnhia is up!

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Keep in mind the +1 y'all are getting from prayer, folks. It's attacks, saves, skills, and damage. You may be including it in your bonuses already, which is fine, I just have no way of knowing if you're remembering it otherwise.

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]
Zora Draznoi wrote:
Keep in mind the +1 y'all are getting from prayer, folks. It's attacks, saves, skills, and damage. You may be including it in your bonuses already, which is fine, I just have no way of knowing if you're remembering it otherwise.

never apologize for reminding the table of bonuses! Senzo is at my RL table, and he knows I'll always shout out "prayer, haste, bless" and/or whatever else is in effect, at just about everyone's turn. :-)

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Will Save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

Well.

CONFUSION OF FORTUNE!: 1d100 ⇒ 42

Kharnia's senses are overwhelmed by the creature's unatural babbling. She falls to one knee and screams.

Babble incoherantly! Moving on.

The Exchange

CG Male Fairy Dragon Familiar 6 | HP: 28/28 | AC: 22 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +4 CMD:14 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +9 | Init: +3 | Perc: +16, SM: +8 | Speed 10ft, Fly 60ft (Perfect), Swim 30ft | Greater Invisibility 3/3 per day leftActive conditions: None.

Will: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 9 + 1 = 25

Riddywhipple flies up to the side of the chimney and activates his wand!!!

Magic Missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

"Don't you worry! She'll be... EEEP. Ahem. She'll be fine as a fiddle flying through the faintest of fogbanks" he comments; unsure as to the veracity of that statement.


Karnhia screams while Riddywhipple's missile strikes the mass and elicits many grunts of pain from the thing!

The mass of flesh erupts with a stream of greenish fluid, aiming at Senzo! Touch attack, triggers AoO from Senzo and Bodta: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22. If it hits, he's blinded for 1d4 ⇒ 2 rounds unless he succeeds on a DC 20 Fort save!

It proceeds to try to eat Senzo and Bodta in equal measure!

Bite vs S: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22 for 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5 damage and Grab attempt: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18!
Bite vs S: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20 for 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 damage and Grab attempt: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10!
Bite vs S: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20 for 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 damage and Grab attempt: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20!
Bite vs B: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10 for 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 damage and Grab attempt: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12!
Bite vs B: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26 for 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 damage and Grab attempt: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17!
Bite vs B: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 for 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 damage and Grab attempt: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28!

Bodta, Senzo, Ferabras and Zora are up!

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

"Ye can't grab me ye pile o'parts!" Senzo's stance drops a bit as he lashes out with a rapid series of stomps. He looks lore like an Andoran festival dancer than a combatant:

Te!: 1d20 + 14 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 14 + 1 = 20 for DMG if hit: 1d10 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 6 + 1 = 17
Te!: 1d20 + 14 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 14 + 1 = 29 for DMG if hit: 1d10 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 1 = 6
Te!: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 9 + 1 = 13 for DMG if hit: 1d10 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 1 = 15
He summons forth a bit of his ki for a final stomp with a twist on the end
Te!: 1d20 + 14 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 14 + 1 = 32 for DMG if hit: 1d10 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 1 = 13

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

The oread slaps away the first bite, but the second one finds purchase on his arm. He wrenches away, preventing the grab, providing the dodge necessary to avoid the third attack.

His stance also drops a bit. with a loud HEEEEEYYYAAAA!!! his fists pump in rapid succession (if I could find just the clip of Agent Smith pumping punches on Neo's ribs from The Matrix, I'd insert it here...) as he summons inner strength to speed his punches.

spend 1 ki for extra attack on Flurry

attack: 1d20 + 14 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 14 + 1 = 24 damage: 1d8 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 1 = 9
attack: 1d20 + 14 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 14 + 1 = 21 damage: 1d8 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 6 + 1 = 9
attack: 1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 9 + 1 = 15 damage: 1d8 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 1 = 15
attack: 1d20 + 14 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 14 + 1 = 19 damage: 1d8 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 6 + 1 = 11

holy crap, what a large number of bad rolls!!

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

POSTING FOR SENZO

Fort save: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 12 + 1 = 21 <--boom

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Ferabras pauses an instant to admire the nimble moves and lighting-quick strikes of the monks, then steps back into the fray and adds his own brand of damage to their mad, oozy foe!

5-foot step back to where I was last round, full attack.

+2 Greatsword, PA, Prayer: 1d20 + 16 - 3 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 16 - 3 + 1 = 29
Greatsword damage, PA: 2d6 + 11 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (5, 6) + 11 + 9 + 1 = 32

+2 Greatsword, PA, iterative: 1d20 + 11 - 3 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 11 - 3 + 1 = 28
Greatsword damage, PA: 2d6 + 11 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (6, 2) + 11 + 9 + 1 = 29

Bite attack, secondary, PA: 1d20 + 14 - 5 - 3 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 14 - 5 - 3 + 1 = 19
Bite damage: 1d6 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 1 = 8


I apologize, I swear I thought I'd written this post, but I guess I didn't?

Between the Bodta fist of f(l)uries, Senzo's stomps and Ferabras's feral and fierce bite/slash combination, the mass of mouths and eyes and one unfortunate soul goes down in a spray of gore! The man who first spoke to you's eyes close and he sighs "Thank you." as he breathes his last.

The room is silent and this floor appears fully explored. Upstairs?

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

"That was gross. No lie. Seriously gross. At least we brought that poor sod some peace."

Senzo nods to the stairs.

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

Bodta grimaces a bit and is about to wipe his fists off--but then glances at Ferabras & sees the thing's ichor on his lips. He stops short of his action, and marches out the room toward the stairs as well.

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Ferabras spits furiously, as if cleaning the horrid goo from his teeth, but it becomes clear he is expressing frustration rather than disgust, as he looks down at dead half-elf, ”Curses! I had hoped to save him by killing that thing. Though I don’t know if he was real or a dream, I suppose.“

Acknowledging his companions’ move toward the stairs, Fera joins them, his lips still stained with the flesh of the mad thing they’ve just defeated.


You head upstairs, feeling as if you're being watched, but finding no obvious watcher.

The scent of stale smoke permeates this crossroads of stairwells and hallways. A moth-eaten rug stretches before a dormant fireplace surrounded by a beautifully carved mantle, and a magnificently carved bar stocked with hundreds of rare liqueurs stands along the stony face of the Old Wall to the west. A heavily adorned staircase in the room’s northeast corner descends into darkness below.

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

"So many doors. Well, we have to start somewhere." Senzo moves to the closest door Map updated and gives it a good listen. Perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (1) + 15 = 16... but even a cursory look at the dwarf will show that a large portion of his beard is stuck in his ear.

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

"Right there with you, Senzo," Ferabras says, moving next to the dwarf. "You've got sharper ears than me, so I'll just wait here while you check things out."

Once the dwarf seems to think it's safe, and their friends have a chance to get a little closer, he opens the door.

Moved everyone up a little bit.


As you step around the corner, you spot the hallway to the east. (Down on the map.) The preserved heads, antlers, and bodies of hundreds of animals hang lifelessly on the walls of this hallway of trophies

When the door opens, you can see inside what seems to be a bedroom. This spacious bedroom’s opulent furnishings are offset by the mess that has been made of the finery—as if a pig has made the room its sty. Piles of garish, formal clothing litter the room. The entire place reeks of brine.

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

"Smells salty, and I don't mean like Bodta's mom! HA!" The dwarf then sets to paying attention to anything of import within. Perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (3) + 15 = 18

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Kharnia, having calmed down picks herself back up and follows her companions. "Perhaps it was a dream. Perhaps it wasn't. But it did thank you dragul" she comments as she steps onto the second floor landing, and her nose wrinkles. "Why am I smelling the stench of the sea in the dream of the citat din Mastaba? This does not hold a promise of fish, but of us getting harpooned."

Any knowledge check I could make that would connect dreamland denizens/daemons with brine?

Edit:

She ponders these things as she frowns at the joke. "You invite bad fortune when you call upon a mother's name in vain. You should think of appeasing the spirits before too long, or they will play a trick on you omuşor."


There's a sudden change in the pressure of the air, as K1, B2, S3, F4, Z5: 1d5 ⇒ 1 Karnhia's eyes go wide! Karnhia, make a Will Save vs an Illusion (phantasm) effect!

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Will Save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18

Of course.

Kharnia's will is unprepared for the assault! Will her training be enough?


Karnhia:
Suddenly all your friends melt away to reveal four cackling forms of Sally Scrabblebones, the hang you defeated downstairs. "Silly child! Do you think your puny mortal magics and weak fists could defeat me?!? I am eternal and I have your friends' souls!"

You are under the effects of Paranoia! You get a surprise round!

Initiative:

Ferabras: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Bodta: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Zora: 1d20 ⇒ 8
Senzo: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Karnhia: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 = 15

Round 1:

Ferabras
Karnhia
Bodta, Senzo, Zora

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

OK, it looks like Riddywhipple has just dissappeared which in the confusion might be normal.

Kharnia takes a step back in horror. She is surrounded. She might as well attempt to clear the way back.

Zora, give me a DC 19 Will save vs Slumber. Almost took a five foot step but then I remembered we are in the surprise round.

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

You can arguably take 5-foot steps in surprise rounds. They are classed as 'no action' on the action table chart, but another section of the rules implies they are a free action (from the section on Attacks of Opportunity, the CRB says: "[A character] could instead limit her movement to a 5-foot step, as a free action...") and free actions can absolutely be taken in surprise rounds; whereas 'no actions' are.... a grey area at the discretion of the GM. Either way....

Zora blinks once. Will save: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29

"...Karnhia? You seem afflicted. I felt the force of your stare trying to make me drowsy. She may be controlled," the pale-skinned Pharasmin says in her usual extremely dry manner. "I fear I have no spells to reverse the effect. May I suggest we restrain her and I can attempt to remove any evil influence from her mind?"

As she speaks Zora takes a step back and draws a wand from her belt. Drawing a wand of protection from evil

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

I think Ferabras would go before Zora now that the surprise round is over, so he wouldn't necessarily hear Zora's suggestion. But he should still be able to tell that Karnhia is acting strangely and try to restrain her, so he'll do that.

"Karnhia? Why would you do that to Zora?" the hulking tiefling asks. "Has the madness of this place gotten to you?" He steps next to Karnhia, drops his blade to the floor, and attempts to grab hold of the mad witch!

Move action to get close (provoking from Karnhia if she's got a weapon in hand), free action to drop sword, standard to grapple (which will also provoke, though I don't think that matters).

Grapple Karnhia: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20

That should beat Karnhia's CMD of 16.


Zora fights off the ensorcelled Karnhia's hex and Ferabras tackles her, getting a hold of her!

Bodta and Senzo!

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

"Watch yer pointy'ed Ferabras!" Senzo leaps over his head and with a mighty kiai lashes out with a jumping kick!

ATK!: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (3) + 14 = 17 Oof.

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

Bodta is confused as to what exactly is happening, but seeing Ferabras grab Karnhia and hearing Zora's suggestion of restraining the witch seems to clear his head a bit.

He gives the now-held Karnhia a formal bow. I am sorry for this. Please forgive. He drops into a low stance, and carefully places a fist into her gut, trying to knock the wind out of her without harming her...but his reluctance to hit a teammate is clear in the way he pulls his punch at the last second, making only the lightest of impacts on her body.

attack, stunning fist: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 15
damage, NON-LETHAL: 8 + 6 = 14

Karnhia, please Fort save DC 17 or be stunned 1 round. This seems my most harmless course of action! aaaand a nat 1 makes it pretty harmless...forget the save!!


Senzo and Bodta seem half-hearted in their attacks!

ROUND 2:

Go!

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Ferabras studies Karnhia a moment to see if she’s returned to her senses, ready to hold on tight if she’s still seeking to harm her friends. ”Are you yourself again, Karnhia?“ he asks the ensorcelled witch.

If she still seems under the effect (or if I can’t tell), will maintain grapple. If she’s clearly back to normal, I’ll let her go.

Maintain Grapple on Karnhia: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (10) + 14 = 24


Ferabras has a good grip on the suddenly disturbed wizard, who fumes and rants about the hag that stole you all. A minute passes and suddenly she relaxes in your grips and looks around with clear eyes, explaining that she saw all of you melt into the hag you slew downstairs and then taunt her with your lost souls she was harvesting. She looks shaken by this experience.

However, nothing else seems to happen. What now?

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Sorry about that, last week was not great. On the plus side, I couldn't escape if I wanted to. At least not unless I rolled a 20.

Kharnia, having lain out the bones of her latest experience here, tilts her head backwards and sighs - gathering back her composure as much as she can. Nothing but parlor tricks Kharnia, stay calm. "At least it was nothing but înşelăciune. Now Ferabras, while being in your firm grasp is one of my nightly fantasies, perhaps you should let me go? And let us take another look at the contents of this bedroom. And if not it, perhaps the door on the other side of it."


No worries. My last week was pretty harsh, too. Here's to better times ahead!

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Fera begins to gradually release Karnhia but, as he realizes what she's just said, he abruptly lets go and takes a step back, saying quickly, "Wait, what? That wasn't what I..." He studies the witch's face a moment, unclear whether her expression is her typical wry smile or if it could somehow be something more, the contented grin of a woman in love. Shaking his head to clear it, he turns away, muttering to himself, "Never understand this stuff..."

Without another word, he follows Karnhia's more understandable suggestion, moving into the bedroom and taking a careful look around.

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

Bodta gives a cheerful grin at the exchange.

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

"We are pleased to see you yourself, again," Zora says in her flat manner, betraying no awareness of the innunedo flying about. Her white eyes gaze blankly at both Ferabras and Kharnia, before she visibly dismisses the exchange and restores the wand to its proper place.

"Are we ready to proceed? This place does love to prey upon the mind. Though I suppose I should ask.... would either of you care for additional protections, as the Grave Goddess does not require that you meet her early?"

This question is directed at Bodta and Senzo, it seems.

(I can throw a Shield of Faith on either of you; it'd be a +3 deflection bonus for 8 minutes. Looks like both of you would benefit a little bit, but Bodta more so. Let me know if you want it.)

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

Bodta bows. Yes...if no trouble.


The room holds nothing further of interest, so you move to the south door. Hearing nothing beyond it, you open it. Arcane script drawn in chalk and blood covers the floors, walls, and ceiling of this ceremonial chamber. The markings spiral toward a scrawled threshold at the center of the room’s floor bearing a drawn keyhole. To the south, small lectern is knocked over, and a large tome lays face-down nearby. An archway leads to a library to the east.

The Exchange

Male Dwarf Unchained Monk 8 (HP: 100/100 Ki: 5/8), Init: +7, AC: 24 T: 22, FF: 24, Perception +15, F: +12, R: +10, W: +7, CMB: +11, CMD: 29

"Can't say no! Will it make me any prettier too?!" Senzo laughs heartily at his own joke.

Grand Lodge

M Oread U Monk 7 Init: +2 HP: 34/67 AC: 20 (T 18 FF 18); Per 14; Ki 4/7 SF 6/7
FoB:
[dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+14[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/dice] [dice=attack]d20+9[/dice] [dice=damage]d8+6[/DICE]

Bodta grins. Couldn't make us uglier, could it?

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Paying little regard to the chatter amongst his companions - perhaps because he’s still a bit flustered by Karnhia’s earlier remarks - Ferabras takes a step away from the open doorway and gestures to the room beyond. ”I expect this is beyond my ken,“ he states simply. ”Karnhia or Zora, can you make sense of this, or perhaps understand what the fallen tome is?“

3,701 to 3,750 of 3,959 << first < prev | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Sior's Masks of the Living God Module (PFS) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.