OMB's Masks of the Living God Module (PFS) (Inactive)

Game Master James Martin

Tactics maps


3,301 to 3,350 of 3,959 << first < prev | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | next > last >>
The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Do we need to move ourselves on a map?


If you could give me a marching order, that would be sufficient.

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

Garret punches Ferabras on the armor "You jingle to much, let me go in front. I am more nimble then you are as well"

Stealth: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (16) + 19 = 35
1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21

I suggest Garret - Ferabras - Zora - Karnhia - Mikhail as rearguard

It is not that I don't want a shield of faith, rather that I think others might benefit more from it (relatively speaking)


Sounds good!

The front doors and one of the windows are obscured by thick vines and the trees rustle in a non-existent breeze as you approach the door, which is closed tightly.

Garret:
Those vines seem to move without wind, too. And that tree, is it reaching for Mikail?

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

To be clear, I was offering shield other, so I would absorb some of the damage taken, which I can quickly heal with Lay on Hands as a swift action. If it's not needed, that's fine.

Fera frowns briefly, feeling that he should be taking the lead as the most likely to withstand an attack - but he recognizes the merit of Garret's point and nods for him to lead the way.

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

Garret scouts back to the others "There is no wind here and yet those vines are moving. It also seemed as if that tree was reaching out to Mikhail! Ladies, can you see if any of it is magical"

In that case: yes please Ferabras! I misread there


Garret's warning prevents the vines and the tree from grabbing you without warning (read: flatfooted). However, as they reach, you realize they have malicious intent!

Initiative:

Ferabras: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Mikail: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Zora: 1d20 ⇒ 16
Garret: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Karnhia: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18
Vines: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Tree: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Round 1:
Karnhia, Mikail, Zora
Vines!
Ferabras, Garret
Tree!

As the tree and the vines come to hideous life, Karnhia, Mikail and Zora are up first!

Mikail's been away for a bit; does someone want to NPC him if we go a day without his post?

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

I can try? But he has not leveled his character. Last I heard from him, he was pulling double shifts at the hospital he works at. That was a month ago.

Kharnia attempts to recall information about what manner of creature is attempting to hurt them!

Knowledge (Nature)?: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12

In the heat of the moment, all she can come up with is "plant". With a growl of frustration, she attempts to hex the one closest!

Evil Eye, targeting Attacks, DC 19 Will

The Exchange

CG Male Fairy Dragon Familiar 6 | HP: 28/28 | AC: 22 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +4 CMD:14 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +9 | Init: +3 | Perc: +16, SM: +8 | Speed 10ft, Fly 60ft (Perfect), Swim 30ft | Greater Invisibility 3/3 per day leftActive conditions: None.

Riddywhipple flies five feet away from the creature and makes use of the wand!

Magic Missile vs Red: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Zora quickly draws her wand and blesses the others...

+1 to attacks, etc. If someone gets vine-grappled she'll immediately cast liberating command for a +16 attempt to get out


Riddywhipple's magic missile hits the red vine! Karnhia's hex seems to have no effect on the vine!

Zora blesses the band!

Mikail can go when he posts!

The Blue vine slithers closer! Double move! The Red vine lashes out and tries to slam Garret! Slam!: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 2 = 11 for 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 damage! Its attacks are easily dodged by the agile Garret, though!

Ferabras and Garret are up!

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

"I am really annoyed that these lack feet! No way I can trip it"

Garret attacks the vine nearest to him red

Attack: 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 11 + 1 = 26
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Attack: 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 11 + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Attack: 1d20 + 11 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (12) + 11 + 1 - 5 = 19
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Fera hacks and bites at the nearest plant monster!

Full attack on red.

+2 Greatsword, PA: 1d20 + 16 - 3 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 16 - 3 + 1 = 25
Greatsword damage, PA: 2d6 + 11 + 9 ⇒ (2, 6) + 11 + 9 = 28

+2 Greatsword, PA, iterative: 1d20 + 11 - 3 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 11 - 3 + 1 = 19
Greatsword damage, PA: 2d6 + 11 + 9 ⇒ (2, 6) + 11 + 9 = 28

Bite attack, secondary, PA: 1d20 + 14 - 5 - 3 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 14 - 5 - 3 + 1 = 23
Bite damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Between the hacking attacks of Garret and Ferabras, the red vine dies a very Twizzlers death.

The shivering tree suddenly gives a shudder and the ground shakes as roots tear free of the dirt! Three roots attack Mikail, Zora and Karnhia!

Root vs M: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22 for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10 damage and Pull attempt: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (18) + 18 = 36 vs CMD!

Root vs Z: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27 for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7 damage and Pull attempt: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (8) + 18 = 26 vs CMD!

Root vs K: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26 for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 damage and Pull attempt: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (5) + 18 = 23 vs CMD!

As all three are pulled 10' closer to the tree, the tree tries to take a bite out of the foxy rogue!

Bite vs Mikail: 1d20 + 14 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 14 + 4 = 30 for 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (5, 4) + 9 = 18 damage!

Round 2:
Karnhia, Mikail, Zora
Vines!
Ferabras, Garret
Tree!

Karnhia, Mikail, Zora are up!

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Seeing that Mikail has taken some blows, Zora casts a curative spell and hurries behind the foxy rogue...

converting air bubble into an empowered CLW on Mikail: 1d8 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 1 = 10 * .5 = 15 back to Mikail.

(If Mikail can't post within 24 hours I'll bot him if the GM desires)

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Are we grappled?


Not grappled. As near as I can tell, the roots grab you, drag you close and allow the mouth to get a bite at you. They don't maintain the grapple or continue to hold after that.

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

OK, before anything else, Kharnia will try and figure out what that thing is.

Knowledge (Nature): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19


It seems to be a Quickwood Tree! Were it not for the image of a sinister face peeking out from its dark gray bark, this would look like any other ragged oak tree. These carnivorous plants prize human and elven flesh, but eat anything they manage to catch. Quickwoods typically explore an area, taking note of any oak trees, and then root themselves and wait for prey to wander by. They use their oaksight ability to maintain constant surveillance of their hunting grounds and send their roots out to drag likely prey back to them.

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Kharnia casts another spell. "Siret și cenușă, foc și arde, auziți chemarea mea și dați-mi rău dușmanului meu.siret și cenușă, foc și arde, auziți chemarea mea și dați-mi rău dușmanului meu."

Concentration (Defensively), DC 17: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 29

Varisian:
"sizzle and ash, fire and burn, hear my call and harm my foe."

She points her gun, and a great gout of flame shoots out.

Burning Hands, DC 18: 5d4 ⇒ (1, 1, 2, 4, 3) = 11

The Exchange

CG Male Fairy Dragon Familiar 6 | HP: 28/28 | AC: 22 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +4 CMD:14 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +9 | Init: +3 | Perc: +16, SM: +8 | Speed 10ft, Fly 60ft (Perfect), Swim 30ft | Greater Invisibility 3/3 per day leftActive conditions: None.

Riddywhipple, seeing his mistress in trouble, shoots the wand at the new tree!

Maaaaaahgic Misshile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3


Zora heals Mikail, whose wounds knit shut. Karnhia and Riddywhipple assault the tree, but both need SR checks!

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Kharnia SR: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Riddywhipple SR: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Well one of them is a big fat failure.


The tree seems to inhale the magical attacks and begins glowing!

The blue assassin vine lashes out at Garret! Slam vs Garret: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19 for 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11 damage!

Ferabras and Garret are up!

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

Ferabras rushes down the steps, darts amongst his companions, and positions himself between Karnhia and the Quickwood tree!

Double move, probably provoking from the vine and the tree.

Edit: Zora had offered to bot Mikail, can we let her do that? Would be good to have him doing stuff!

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Aided by Zora's healing, Mikail leaps into action, tumbling around the tree's roots to stand opposite one of his allies.... and find a good place to plunge his rapier. He settles on the strange 'face' in the tree, his blade flickering forth towards it.

Acro to tumble: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (7) + 16 = 23

Stab with a presumed flank and bless: 1d20 + 11 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 11 + 2 + 1 = 26
Damage: 1d6 + 6 + 3d6 ⇒ (2) + 6 + (3, 2, 2) = 15

"This seems a KNOTTY problem, Mikail wisecracks, indicating the knots in the wood with his blade's tip before driving it home, and hampering the tree's attacks.

Debilitating injury, -2 to all attacks, or -4 vs Mikail


The vine lashes at Ferabras as he goes past! Vine AoO vs F: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17 for 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12 damage! The tree bites at him as he slips into guardian mode! Tree Bite vs F: 1d20 + 14 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 14 - 2 = 28 for 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (2, 1) + 9 = 12 damage!

Mikail sinks his blade into the weird tree!

Garret is up!

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

Garret kicks and punches the tree

Attack: 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 11 + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Attack: 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 11 + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
Attack: 1d20 + 11 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (16) + 11 + 1 - 5 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9


Garret's fists and feet crack the tree and knock splinters from it!

The tree retaliates!

It tries to bite at Garret and its roots attack Ferabras, Karnia and Mikail!

Bite vs Garret: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (18) + 14 = 32 for 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (4, 2) + 9 = 15 damage!
Roots vs F: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17 for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 plus Pull: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (14) + 18 = 32!
Roots vs K: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25 for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8 plus Pull: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (20) + 18 = 38!
Roots vs M: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20 for 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 plus Pull: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (1) + 18 = 19!

Karnhia is yanked ten feet closer to the tree, which bites at her! Bite vs K: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (7) + 14 = 21 for 2d6 + 9 ⇒ (5, 5) + 9 = 19 damage!

Round 3:
Karnhia, Mikail, Zora
Vines!
Ferabras, Garret
Tree!

Karnhia, Mikail, Zora are up!

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

"Ouch! Biting trees! That is a first!"

taking 15 damage

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

The vine misses Fera as he moves away, but the quickwood bites him as he gets closer! Seeing the tree biting at Karnhia, Fera reaches a plate-armored arm out and intercepts the tree’s attack!

Use Suicidal trait to take an immediate action to make myself the target of the bite attack on Karnhia, which misses me. I never remember to use that ability, but I thought it might come in handy with a biting tree near our casters!

Status: 59/71 hp

Karnhia - note the bite attack did not hit you.

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Mikail's -2/-4 would still be in effect on all those attack rolls above, I believe

Mikail continues to push the attack, flanking with his friends!

Attack w flank and bless: 1d20 + 11 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 11 + 1 + 2 = 25
Damage with sneak attack: 1d6 + 2d6 + 6 ⇒ (1) + (4, 4) + 6 = 15

(Will keep up the penalties to attacks)

Zora excludes the tree from a wave of healing energy...

Channel heal: 6d6 + 1 ⇒ (2, 6, 6, 6, 2, 6) + 1 = 29

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

"Thanks Zora!"


Zora-Mikail, you are correct! Apologies, too many numbers make GM a dull boy!

Zora's healing covers the part and Mikail's stab makes the tree groan and creak!

Karnhia!

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

I understand it is late in the fight, but do we want Haste? Or I could heal... Someone. Is anyone still damaged? Or shoot.

The Exchange

CG Male Fairy Dragon Familiar 6 | HP: 28/28 | AC: 22 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +4 CMD:14 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +9 | Init: +3 | Perc: +16, SM: +8 | Speed 10ft, Fly 60ft (Perfect), Swim 30ft | Greater Invisibility 3/3 per day leftActive conditions: None.

Riddywhipple activates the wand again!

Magic Missile: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Another SR check from Riddywhipple, please! That is, if you're shooting the tree. If you're shooting the vine, no worries. Also I'd hold onto that Haste for now... You're not far from beating the tree.
And the vine is much more squishy.

The Exchange

CG Male Fairy Dragon Familiar 6 | HP: 28/28 | AC: 22 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +4 CMD:14 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +9 | Init: +3 | Perc: +16, SM: +8 | Speed 10ft, Fly 60ft (Perfect), Swim 30ft | Greater Invisibility 3/3 per day leftActive conditions: None.

Ok. Is anyone hurt?

Spell ResisTANCE!!!: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

Zora just channeled for 29 hp of healing, so I think we are fine

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Well, this is less than optimal, but...

Kharnia takes a five foot step back as she attempts to defend against the creature's attacks.

Full defense


Karnhia steps back, while Riddywhipple's wand again seems to be absorbed by the tree!

The last vine creeps southward over the railing and lashes out, trying to catch the faerie dragon!
Slam vs Riddywhipple: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27 for 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16 and a grab attempt if the slam hits: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22, dealing an additional 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10 damage on a constrict!

Ferabras and Garret are up!

Grand Lodge

hp 52/52, Freedom of movement | Ac 29 (Mage armor[+4] and Barkskin[+3]) T21 FF 22| Init +8 Fort +9 Ref+13 Will +10 (+2 vs fear & +2 vs enchantment & evasion) | Perception +14 Sense Motive +6 | Ki 2/5 | Reroll 1/1

Attack: 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 11 + 1 = 25
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Attack: 1d20 + 11 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 11 + 1 = 31
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Attack: 1d20 + 11 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (2) + 11 + 1 - 5 = 9
Damage: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Garret again tries to hit the tree, but this time his fists are not as effective as he would like.

Silver Crusade

Tiefling Paladin 8 | HP 71 | AC 26 | T 12 | FF 25 | CMD 26 | Fort +13 | Ref +8 | Will +12 | Init +1 | Perc +3

DM - did Mikail succeed a few posts back in trying to tumble past the tree? Asking because it affects flanking and whether we move him on the map.

Buoyed by Zora's healing energies, Ferabras keeps up his attacks, landing a strike of incredible power!

Full attack - if Mika is in flank position, add +2 to all attack rolls.

+2 Greatsword, PA, Bless: 1d20 + 16 - 3 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 16 - 3 + 1 = 33 Crit threat
Greatsword damage, PA: 2d6 + 11 + 9 ⇒ (1, 1) + 11 + 9 = 22

+2 Greatsword, PA, iterative: 1d20 + 11 - 3 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 11 - 3 + 1 = 19
Greatsword damage, PA: 2d6 + 11 + 9 ⇒ (2, 4) + 11 + 9 = 26

Bite attack, secondary, PA: 1d20 + 14 - 5 - 3 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 14 - 5 - 3 + 1 = 15
Bite damage: 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Crit confirm: 1d20 + 16 - 3 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 16 - 3 + 1 = 34
Greatsword damage, PA: 2d6 + 11 + 9 ⇒ (1, 5) + 11 + 9 = 26

Status: 71/71 hp


Yes he did!


Between Garret's fists and Ferabras' sword, the tree falls... literally. It crashes to the ground with a groan.

Round 4:
Karnhia, Mikail, Zora
Vines!
Ferabras, Garret

Karnhia, Mikail and Zora are up!

The Exchange

CN Female Human Witch (Synergist) 7 / Wizard (Spellslinger) 1 | HP: 57/57 | AC: 14(+4) (14(+4 vs Incorporeal) Tch, 10(+4) Fl) | CMB: +2 CMD:16 | F: +6, R: +8, W: +10 | Init: +4 | Perc: +9, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | Mage Bullet Bonuses (current): - | Active conditions: Mage Armor (8h).

Kharnia utters a single word of power, and Riddywhipple finds himself able to attempt to escape!

Escape artist: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5

But the fairy dragon is too dazed to mount a proper escape. With a curse on her lips, Kharnia steps up and shoots the vine.

Pistol vs the plant who will kill Riddywhipple :(: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 8 + 1 = 26
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 + 1 = 3

The Exchange

CG Male Fairy Dragon Familiar 6 | HP: 28/28 | AC: 22 (16 Tch, 17 Fl) | CMB: +4 CMD:14 | F: +4, R: +6, W: +9 | Init: +3 | Perc: +16, SM: +8 | Speed 10ft, Fly 60ft (Perfect), Swim 30ft | Greater Invisibility 3/3 per day leftActive conditions: None.

Riddywhipple attempts to escape!

CMB: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

A stronger attempt, but still too weak.


Karnhia tries to free the poor faerie dragon, but cannot, though her shot does do damage to the murderous vine!

Zora and Mikail are up!

Dark Archive

N Cleric 8 - 52/52 HP - AC 17-t10-17 | F +7, R+2, W+10 | Per +6, Init +0 | Channels remaining 3/11

Sorry for the delay!

"Nice work, Ferabras," Mikail says with a vulpine grin. "And now, for our next trick..."

With a flicker of his tail, Mikail disappears from sight, though the patter of deft feet can be heard rushing back towards the vines. "Hang on, Riddywhipple!"

Zora gazes blankly at the air moving past her. "I can try and get your companion out with a similar spell in short order, Kharnia.... if the vine live that long..."

Mikail casts vanish and moves on the map. Zora will delay; she has few offensive spells and I think the melee team can handle these vines. I can toss a liberating command on Riddywhipple next turn if it's still needed; can't work now since Riddy used his immediate already.


The vine tries to keep hold of the faerie dragon as Mikail disappears and Zora frets over the held familiar.

Maintain the Grapple: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28 and deals 1d8 + 9 ⇒ (2) + 9 = 11 damage to the poor faerie dragon!

Garret and Ferabras are up!

3,301 to 3,350 of 3,959 << first < prev | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Sior's Masks of the Living God Module (PFS) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.