GM Rat Sass's Legacy of Fire (Inactive)

Game Master GM Rat Sass

Part 6 - The Final Wish
Roll20 Link
Treasure Log
New Map of Kelmarane


6,751 to 6,800 of 10,988 << first < prev | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | next > last >>

Halfling (Per +19 | Fort +17 Ref +12 Will +15 | AC 26 (f25/t14) | CMD 29)

Aldebert checks the nest of first and pillows before moving to the door. Just in case Rayhan is hiding within.

"He must be close if his gear is here."

He moves to the next door with his brother.


Maps: Travel * Hut and more

Identify dagger, result of at least 20:
dagger of venom

Identify amulet, result of at least 20:
amulet of mighty fists +1


CN Human Wizard 14 | Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +11; (+1 vs. fire) | AC 15 - CMD 17 | P +18, Init +10 | HP 87/94 | 12/12 jets remaining | Current buffs: Mage Armor, Overland Flight, Life Bubble, See Invisibility, Locate Creature (Hazim), Prot from fire 120 pts

Take 10 on spellcraft for a 26; go ahead and read spoilers folks

Mahdi simply stares at the ceiling of the room through all the bickering about what might have ought have been done regarding their tentacle-faced horror thing. He rubs briefly at the bridge of his nose.

At least there's something useful to be done with the items-- Mahdi glances them over with sharp eyes and a quick cantrip.

"The dagger's ensorceled with venom. Should fetch a fair price, if we're willing to sell it. As for the amulet... ha, I suppose one of the beasts could wear it, Yeen or Gretiem..."

Rolling his head a little side to side to crack-pop his neck vertebrae beneath the layer of stone that still protects his skin, Mahdi takes up a place at the rear. He's just grumpy he couldn't burn anything...


Statistical Representation of Character's Sunny Disposition:
Male Gnome Ex-Jester HP: 99, AC: 13(t 11, f13), F 13, R 4, W 16, Init 0, Perception 23, Low Light Vision

Pent can't but for a moment think how peaceful it must be, up in Mahdi's skull. How flame must lick at the corners of his imagination. How magic, its own 'flame' of a kind, must warm his marbles, when they find some new sparkly sparkly. He lets the mage play with the baubles, hoping they'll be ready for the jackal, when it pounces from this chamber or that. For their lack of information, each opened door must be a new wonder. I need to sleep...

Pent waits for the halfs to race ahead and rip something else to shreds.


Maps: Travel * Hut and more

Just incase it was missed, Mahdi would have also discovered a vial among the items. Beyond seeing that it contains red liquid nothing further can be determined from examining it.


Halfling (Per +19 | Fort +17 Ref +12 Will +15 | AC 26 (f25/t14) | CMD 29)

Was Mahdi able to ID the items from Tamir (link)?

Aldebert will take the amulet gladly, but not the dagger. ”That thing is unwholesome.” he mumbles. He puts the amulet on Gretiem, ”You’ll like this.” he pats him on the head.


Stats:
HP 107/107;AC27; F 11,R 15,W 15; Init:9; Perc 20 (normal). Yeenoghu: 154/154; AC 37 (usually);F 14+5,R 15+5, W 6+5; Perc 8;Acro 18 (lowlight)

Ami waits to push through the doors unless there is need for Ami in the other rooms.

Waiting on Aldebert/Otah to push into the next area after the items are ID'd.


Maps: Travel * Hut and more

Tamir's items:
wand of scorching ray (10 charges); boots of elvenkind, ring of protection +1, bag of holding (type II)


Halfling (Per +19 | Fort +17 Ref +12 Will +15 | AC 26 (f25/t14) | CMD 29)

Thanks GM Lareg! There's still a spell book to sort out (just need to know what spells are in it for Mahdi), but that can wait.

Aldebert, sword in hand, opens the door and peers inside.

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29


Maps: Travel * Hut and more

Yep. I can paste the spellbook in this afternoon.

A large creature, covered partially with its own shell lumbers toward Aldebert. It's gelatinous form quivers as one of its four tentacles files toward the halfling.

Initiative
Mahdi: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24
Aldebert: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Pent: 1d20 ⇒ 16
Amiamble: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5 (with Yeenoghu)
Otah: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Init track
Tentacle thing 27
Mahdi 24
Otah 21
Pent 16
Aldebert 15
Ami w/Yeen 5

Aldebert's AC may be different so treat the attack accordingly. All other PCs begin the round where their tokens are currently placed.

Round One: All PCs now acting.

GM:
EM Init: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

tentacle slam: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23, hit? dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5, Grapple vs CMD, if hit: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (12) + 20 = 32


Maps: Travel * Hut and more

Spellbook (Tamir):
spellbook (contains prepared spells plus all cantrips and disguise self, expeditious retreat, grease, magic aura, true strike, ventriloquism, alter self, false life, arcane sight, gentle repose, lightning bolt, and locate creature)


Halfling (Per +19 | Fort +17 Ref +12 Will +15 | AC 26 (f25/t14) | CMD 29)

Current AC vs Evil: 24, Current AC otherwise: 22. So if it’s evil, it missed, otherwise it hit and I’m totally grappled.

If I'm grappled, it'd have dragged me off Gretiem and moved me adjacent to it. Let me know as it matters for my next move (can't use my greatsword while grappled).


Maps: Travel * Hut and more

Miss it is :-)

Round One: All PCs now acting.


CN Human Wizard 14 | Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +11; (+1 vs. fire) | AC 15 - CMD 17 | P +18, Init +10 | HP 87/94 | 12/12 jets remaining | Current buffs: Mage Armor, Overland Flight, Life Bubble, See Invisibility, Locate Creature (Hazim), Prot from fire 120 pts

"What IS that?" Mahdi says, pulling a face at yet another hideous abomination.

Kn check before actions.

Kn: 1d20 ⇒ 8

If dungeoneering (things with tentacles always seem to be dungeoneering!), that's a +13 for a total of 21. If it's not dungeoneering, all his kn skills are there in his sheet


Stats:
HP 107/107;AC27; F 11,R 15,W 15; Init:9; Perc 20 (normal). Yeenoghu: 154/154; AC 37 (usually);F 14+5,R 15+5, W 6+5; Perc 8;Acro 18 (lowlight)

Ami stares at the abominable abomination with disgust.

1d20 ⇒ 19 +9 planes or +10 religion, if either is appropriate.

Waiting to see where Oootah and 'Bert go before posting attack.


Halfling (Per +19 | Fort +17 Ref +12 Will +15 | AC 26 (f25/t14) | CMD 29)

Round: 1, Initiative: 15

Status:
HP: 80/84, AC: 19 (F18/T14) Not included: +3 from Barkskin, +2 deflection vs Evil
Weapon Equipped: Greatsword
Conditions: Barkskin +3 (56/140m), -1 dex, MCPfE (1/80m)
GreatSword Attack BAB +8/+3, Str +2, Magic +1, Size +1, (Power Attack -3) Damage Str +3 (1.5x), Magic +1, (Power Attack +9 (1.5x))
Summon Mount: 0/1 (full round)
Smite Evil: 0/3 (Swift, +4 attack, +8 damage, +4 AC)
Lay on Hands: 5/8 (Swift, 4d6 healing +1d6 if not fatigued or diseased)
Pearl of Power (first) 1/2
Spells (caster level 5, concentration +9, DC 14+)
1) Hero’s Defiance, Timely Inspiration
2) Mirror Image, Paladin’s Sacrifice
- - -
Gretiem Lord of the Green
HP: 55/55 AC: 18 (F16/T12) Not included: +4 mage armor
Fort: 7 Reflex: 7 Will: 4 BAB: +5 CMB: 8 CMD: 20 Move: 40’
Conditions: Mage Armor (1/8h)
Tricks: Aid, Attack x2, Come, Defend, Deliver, Down, Fetch, Flank, Flee, Get Help, Guard, Heal, Hunt, Sneak, Stay, Watch, Work
Bite Attack BAB +5, Str +3, Amulet +1 Damage Str +4 (1.5x), Amulet +1

Aldebert pushes Gretiem to step up 5’ and tries to end the monstrosity. He turns over his shoulder to Pent, ”OK if we kill this one?”

Gretiem Bite (magic): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18 damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (4, 2) + 5 = 11

Greatsword (magic): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16 damage: 1d10 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 22
Greatsword (magic): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17 damage: 1d10 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17


Statistical Representation of Character's Sunny Disposition:
Male Gnome Ex-Jester HP: 99, AC: 13(t 11, f13), F 13, R 4, W 16, Init 0, Perception 23, Low Light Vision

Round 1, Init 16

Status:

AC = 13
HP = 47/47
Weapon Equipped = +1 Light Crossbow
Condition(s) = None

Aldebert wrote:
"OK if we kill this one?"

Pent shudders bodily at the monstrosity, before processing the half's question. "I didn't hear it start a conversation, and it almost took your head off with a tentacle, so I'm guessing you're starting to dabble in rhetorical questions." The gnome looks back on the dwarf. "Those are the kind of questions that don't really ask for a genuine answer, since the answer itself is largely self-evident to both the questioner and the questionee." Pent turns back to Aldebert. "You be careful with your dabble, Aldi. You could confuse lesser minds." The gnome tries hard, and still fails to avoid looking at Ami for the briefest of moments.

"Alright. I don't have much left, in terms of Sarah's assortment, so hopefully this little bit will help." Pent moves up to Ami and Yeen, poking the cat in the anus, for its natural bulls-eye appearance. Cast Shield of Faith on Yeen- +3 to AC, deflection bonus.


Stats:
HP 107/107;AC27; F 11,R 15,W 15; Init:9; Perc 20 (normal). Yeenoghu: 154/154; AC 37 (usually);F 14+5,R 15+5, W 6+5; Perc 8;Acro 18 (lowlight)

Round 1, Init 5

Yeen startles at the unprovoked anal probing, but Ami is able to keep the cat in check for the moment it takes to cast another Divine Favor, hoping the additional magics will make sense in this fight.

Ami then unleashes the cat to charge at the abomination, seeking no permission to attack. Ami stares at the proctolognome as Yeen rides into the battle.

Yeen:
1d20 + 12 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 12 + 2 + 2 = 34 to hit; (bite,DF,bless,charge)
1d6 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 2 = 12 magic damage.

Combat Stuff:

ACs: Ami: 24+2 vs. evil; Yeen: 20+3+4+3 (shield of faith)=30+2 vs. evil (barkskin, mage armor,MCPFE10)
HP: Ami: 51/51; Yeen: 63/63

Ami:
[ dice]1d20+9+1[/dice] to hit; (slingstaff, melee,bless)
[ dice]1d6+2[/dice] damage.

[ dice]1d20+4+1[/dice] to hit; (slingstaff, melee,bless)
[ dice]1d6+2[/dice] damage.

Yeen:
[ dice]1d20+12+2+1[/dice] to hit; (bite,DF,bless)
[ dice]1d6+8+2[/dice] damage.
[ dice]1d20+14+1[/dice] CMB to grab

[ dice]1d20+12+2+1[/dice] to hit; (claw,DF,bless)
[ dice]1d4+8+2[/dice] damage.

[ dice]1d20+12+2+1[/dice] to hit; (claw,DF,bless)
[ dice]1d4+8+2[/dice] damage.

Lvl 1: 43/8 used (DF*4)
Lvl 2: 3/7 used (barkskin*3)
Lvl 3: 4/6 used (MCPfE10*3, SM3)
Lvl 4: 1/4 used (AirWalk )
Extend Rod: 2/3 used

Yeen.: Mage Armor,DF,Barkskin,SoF,MCPfE10
Ami:


Maps: Travel * Hut and more

Though Aldebert's swings miss, Ami directs Yeen deftly - striking the tentacled creature. Bits of its shell fall to the ground.

Mahdi:
The creature is some kind of evil aberration. It's tentacles are very dangerous if it grapples another. Though it has some immunities, you know fire isn't one of them.

Init track
Tentacle thing 27 AC 22, -12 hp
Mahdi 24
Otah 21
Pent 16
Aldebert 15
Ami w/Yeen 5

Round One: Actions remaining for Mahdi, Otah, and Pent.


CN Human Wizard 14 | Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +11; (+1 vs. fire) | AC 15 - CMD 17 | P +18, Init +10 | HP 87/94 | 12/12 jets remaining | Current buffs: Mage Armor, Overland Flight, Life Bubble, See Invisibility, Locate Creature (Hazim), Prot from fire 120 pts

Blah, sorry, my weekend exploded. Also I don't see Mahdi's token on the map, not sure if it got accidentally covered or something. I'd want to move to the square NE of Yeen if possible.

"Disgusting and evil. Watch the tentacles. At least it will burn!"

He lets loose one of his dwindling fire jets, arching it over Ami's head.

Fire: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9 DC 19 for half, etc etc. On fail, next round: 1d6 ⇒ 1


Maps: Travel * Hut and more

Moved Mahdi on Roll20. Let me know if it's still not working Mahdi. Reflex roll should be up this evening.

Round One: Actions remaining for Otah.


Maps: Travel * Hut and more

Ref, tenacle thing: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20

The creature wiggles about, avoiding some of the flame. (-4 hp)

Round One: Actions remaining for Otah.

I'll assume a double move from Otah and move ahead in the morning.


Maps: Travel * Hut and more

While Otah moves to join the others the tentacled creature opens its maw toward Aldebert. It bites down simultaneously swinging its tentacles. Corrosive acid from the creatures maw barely burns, but the strength of its jaws snap tightly on Aldebert. A series of tentacle strikes fly wide, though the one that hits wraps tightly around the halfling.

bite: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (16) + 15 = 31, dmg: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14, acid: 1d8 ⇒ 1
1st tentacle slam: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17 (miss)
2nd tentacle slam: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33, dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
3rd tentacle slam: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17 (miss)
4th tentacle slam: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (5) + 13 = 18 (miss)

Grapple vs CMD: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (8) + 20 = 28

Round Two: All PCs now acting.

Init track
Tentacle thing 27 AC 22, -12 hp
Mahdi 24
Otah 21
Pent 16
Aldebert 15, Grappled. -22 hp.
Ami w/Yeen 5


CN Human Wizard 14 | Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +11; (+1 vs. fire) | AC 15 - CMD 17 | P +18, Init +10 | HP 87/94 | 12/12 jets remaining | Current buffs: Mage Armor, Overland Flight, Life Bubble, See Invisibility, Locate Creature (Hazim), Prot from fire 120 pts

Mahdi snaps his fingers instantly when Aldebert is grappled. "Didn't I just tell you to watch out for those tentacles? Tsk."

Immediate action to cast liberating command; Aldebert gets an immediate escape artist attempt with a +16 bonus from me.

He moves into the room and sends his last blast of fire for the day at the monster, aiming over Aldebert's head.

Fire jet: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

DC 19 Reflex or half, fail = full and 1d6 ⇒ 6 more damage on its turn


Stats:
HP 107/107;AC27; F 11,R 15,W 15; Init:9; Perc 20 (normal). Yeenoghu: 154/154; AC 37 (usually);F 14+5,R 15+5, W 6+5; Perc 8;Acro 18 (lowlight)

Round 2, Init 5

Ami and Yeen fight to free Aldebert.

Ami:
1d20 + 9 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 9 + 1 = 15 to hit; (slingstaff, melee,bless)
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 damage.

1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 1 = 22 to hit; (slingstaff, melee,bless)
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6 damage.

Yeen:
1d20 + 12 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 12 + 2 + 1 = 31 to hit; (bite,DF,bless)
1d6 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 2 = 14 magic damage.

1d20 + 12 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 12 + 2 + 1 = 30 to hit; (claw,DF,bless)
1d4 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 2 = 12 damage.

1d20 + 12 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 12 + 2 + 1 = 18 to hit; (claw,DF,bless)
1d4 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 2 = 11 damage.

Combat Stuff:

ACs: Ami: 24+2 vs. evil; Yeen: 20+3+4+3 (shield of faith)=30+2 vs. evil (barkskin, mage armor,MCPFE10)
HP: Ami: 51/51; Yeen: 63/63

Ami:
[ dice]1d20+9+1[/dice] to hit; (slingstaff, melee,bless)
[ dice]1d6+2[/dice] damage.

[ dice]1d20+4+1[/dice] to hit; (slingstaff, melee,bless)
[ dice]1d6+2[/dice] damage.

Yeen:
[ dice]1d20+12+2+1[/dice] to hit; (bite,DF,bless)
[ dice]1d6+8+2[/dice] damage.
[ dice]1d20+14+1[/dice] CMB to grab

[ dice]1d20+12+2+1[/dice] to hit; (claw,DF,bless)
[ dice]1d4+8+2[/dice] damage.

[ dice]1d20+12+2+1[/dice] to hit; (claw,DF,bless)
[ dice]1d4+8+2[/dice] damage.

Lvl 1: 43/8 used (DF*4)
Lvl 2: 3/7 used (barkskin*3)
Lvl 3: 4/6 used (MCPfE10*3, SM3)
Lvl 4: 1/4 used (AirWalk )
Extend Rod: 2/3 used

Yeen.: Mage Armor,DF,Barkskin,SoF,MCPfE10
Ami:


Halfling (Per +19 | Fort +17 Ref +12 Will +15 | AC 26 (f25/t14) | CMD 29)

Round: 2, Initiative: 15

Status:
HP: 74/84, AC: 19 (F18/T14) Not included: +3 from Barkskin, +2 deflection vs Evil
Weapon Equipped: Greatsword
Conditions: Barkskin +3 (56/140m), -1 dex, MCPfE (1/80m)
GreatSword Attack BAB +8/+3, Str +2, Magic +1, Size +1, (Power Attack -3) Damage Str +3 (1.5x), Magic +1, (Power Attack +9 (1.5x))
Summon Mount: 0/1 (full round)
Smite Evil: 0/3 (Swift, +4 attack, +8 damage, +4 AC)
Lay on Hands: 5/8 (Swift, 4d6 healing +1d6 if not fatigued or diseased)
Pearl of Power (first) 1/2
Spells (caster level 5, concentration +9, DC 14+)
1) Hero’s Defiance, Timely Inspiration
2) Mirror Image, Paladin’s Sacrifice
- - -
Gretiem Lord of the Green
HP: 55/55 AC: 18 (F16/T12) Not included: +4 mage armor
Fort: 7 Reflex: 7 Will: 4 BAB: +5 CMB: 8 CMD: 20 Move: 40’
Conditions: Mage Armor (1/8h)
Tricks: Aid, Attack x2, Come, Defend, Deliver, Down, Fetch, Flank, Flee, Get Help, Guard, Heal, Hunt, Sneak, Stay, Watch, Work
Bite Attack BAB +5, Str +3, Amulet +1 Damage Str +4 (1.5x), Amulet +1

Love the liberating command - thanks Mahdi!

Aldebert tries his best to break free from the beast.
Escape Artist: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (19) + 14 = 33

Assuming I broke free, if not, uh, let me know… :)

”Thank you Mahdi! Well placed that!”

Aldebert, a little worried about the grappling and the biting, never the less presses his attacks to their fullest along with faithful Gretiem.

Gretiem Bite (magic): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (6, 5) + 5 = 16

Greatsword (magic): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10 damage: 1d10 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19
Greatsword (magic): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 damage: 1d10 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17

Though he deftly escaped the creatures grasp (hopefully) he fails to land a single blow as he's too worried about his own health and not enough about the creatures!

In the end, a little worried about his health against so many tentacles, he heals himself a little.
Lay on Hands: 5d6 ⇒ (3, 2, 3, 5, 3) = 16 (swift)


Statistical Representation of Character's Sunny Disposition:
Male Gnome Ex-Jester HP: 99, AC: 13(t 11, f13), F 13, R 4, W 16, Init 0, Perception 23, Low Light Vision

Round 2, Init 16

Status:

AC = 13
HP = 47/47
Weapon Equipped = +1 Light Crossbow
Condition(s) = None

Pent watches Aldebert get snicked, then watches Aldebert get slicked. The gnome can't bring himself to close the distance to the pulsing, tentacled thing, so he takes a shot at it with his crossbow.

+1 Light Crossbow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19 for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 damage

"What is it?! Is it some kind of watchdog??"

Knowledge(Arcana/Planes): 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17


Maps: Travel * Hut and more

Again the creature manages to evade the majority of the flame, though it wiggles about its tentacle that was holding Aldebert and is now empty. Meanwhile Ami manages to inspire Yeen to action, not through his combat skills but presence. The can strikes deftly.

Ref, tenacle thing: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (12) + 7 = 19

Pent:
It very well could be a cloud, you're sure that it isn't a cat. But a cloud doesn't make sense. Perhaps the creature is not of the nature you were thinking?

Round Two: Otah now acting. Busy morning tomorrow, but I'll GMPC as needed if I can.

Init track
Tentacle thing 27 AC 22, -12 hp , -29 hp
Mahdi 24
Otah 21
Pent 16
Aldebert 15, Escaped grapple. -22 hp.
Ami w/Yeen 5


Maps: Travel * Hut and more

Otah moves into the doorway, careful to avoid the reach of the creature. With the latest newcomer out of reach, the creature's tentacles lash out toward the escapee. Though its maw fails to clamp down, two tentacles hit and recapture Aldebert.

bite: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (8) + 15 = 23, (miss)
1st tentacle slam: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21, (miss)

2nd tentacle slam: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25, dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

3rd tentacle slam: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33, dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

4th tentacle slam: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17 (miss)

Grapple vs CMD: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (14) + 20 = 34

Round Three: All PCs now acting

Init track
Tentacle thing 27 AC 22, -12 hp , -29 hp
Mahdi 24
Otah 21
Pent 16
Aldebert 15, Grappled. -22 hp. +16 hp. -8 hp
Ami w/Yeen 5


Stats:
HP 107/107;AC27; F 11,R 15,W 15; Init:9; Perc 20 (normal). Yeenoghu: 154/154; AC 37 (usually);F 14+5,R 15+5, W 6+5; Perc 8;Acro 18 (lowlight)

Round 3, Init 5

Ami and Yeen fight again to free Aldebert. Ami begins to make worried sounds and his staff flails harder in panic.

Ami:
1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21 to hit; (slingstaff, melee)
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 damage.

1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6 to hit; (slingstaff, melee)
1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3 damage.

Yeen:
1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 12 + 2 = 26 to hit; (bite,DF)
1d6 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 2 = 11 magic damage.

1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 12 + 2 = 30 to hit; (claw,DF,)
1d4 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 2 = 14 damage.

1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 12 + 2 = 24 to hit; (claw,DF)
1d4 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 8 + 2 = 13 damage.

Combat Stuff:

ACs: Ami: 24+2 vs. evil; Yeen: 20+3+4+3 (shield of faith)=30+2 vs. evil (barkskin, mage armor,MCPFE10)
HP: Ami: 51/51; Yeen: 63/63

Ami:
[ dice]1d20+9+1[/dice] to hit; (slingstaff, melee,bless)
[ dice]1d6+2[/dice] damage.

[ dice]1d20+4+1[/dice] to hit; (slingstaff, melee,bless)
[ dice]1d6+2[/dice] damage.

Yeen:
[ dice]1d20+12+2+1[/dice] to hit; (bite,DF,bless)
[ dice]1d6+8+2[/dice] damage.
[ dice]1d20+14+1[/dice] CMB to grab

[ dice]1d20+12+2+1[/dice] to hit; (claw,DF,bless)
[ dice]1d4+8+2[/dice] damage.

[ dice]1d20+12+2+1[/dice] to hit; (claw,DF,bless)
[ dice]1d4+8+2[/dice] damage.

Lvl 1: 43/8 used (DF*4)
Lvl 2: 3/7 used (barkskin*3)
Lvl 3: 4/6 used (MCPfE10*3, SM3)
Lvl 4: 1/4 used (AirWalk )
Extend Rod: 2/3 used

Yeen.: Mage Armor,DF,Barkskin,SoF,MCPfE10
Ami:


Dwarven Mobile Fighter 15 | HP: 168/168 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3 | SM: +1 | AC: 27(25) | Mobility: 31(29) | Touch: 16(14) | FF: 23(21) | CMD: 33 Res (fire) 30, Freedom of Movement | Fort: +14 | Ref: +9 | Will: 6 | +2 vs poisons, spells | +4 vs paralyze, slow, entangle
Pent wrote:
"Those are the kind of questions that don't really ask for a genuine answer, since the answer itself is largely self-evident to both the questioner and the questionee."

The dwarf gives the gnome a puzzled look. "You could have just asked the Albert to not say 'told you so.'"

The dwarf waits for an opening.


Statistical Representation of Character's Sunny Disposition:
Male Gnome Ex-Jester HP: 99, AC: 13(t 11, f13), F 13, R 4, W 16, Init 0, Perception 23, Low Light Vision

Round 3, Init 16

Status:

AC = 13
HP = 47/47
Weapon Equipped = +1 Light Crossbow
Condition(s) = None
Spells/Day = 4th—dimensional anchor, divination
3rd—prayer
2nd—admonishing ray, lesser restoration
1st—endure elements, longstrider[D]
0 (at will)—create water, guidance, resistance, stabilize

Pent wobbles another bolt into his crossbow, and takes another shot, hoping that he can connect with the tentackler.

+1 Light Crossbow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13 for 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 damage

"Um, yeah, I'm almost outta tricks. I can't seem to get a good bead on the beast, fellas. Not sure how strong it is, either. You starting to fret? I've got some healing ready to go, if you think that's a better dispensation of my maneuvers. Odie, I wouldn't just stand there. Get in there and poke that yolk."


Maps: Travel * Hut and more

Yeen continues to tear into the creature even as his partner in justice struggles to hit the large creature. The wounds seems to be bleeding quite freely on the creature.

Round Three: Aldebert now acting

Init track
Tentacle thing 27 AC 22, -12 hp , -29 hp, -38 hp
Mahdi 24
Otah 21
Pent 16
Aldebert 15, Grappled. -22 hp. +16 hp. -8 hp
Ami w/Yeen 5

GM:
47/126


Halfling (Per +19 | Fort +17 Ref +12 Will +15 | AC 26 (f25/t14) | CMD 29)

Round: 3, Initiative: 15

Status:
HP: 64/84, AC: 19 (F18/T14) Not included: +3 from Barkskin, +2 deflection vs Evil
Weapon Equipped: Hammer
Conditions: Barkskin +3 (56/140m), -1 dex, MCPfE (1/80m), grappled
GreatSword Attack BAB +8/+3, Str +2, Magic +1, Size +1, (Power Attack -3) Damage Str +3 (1.5x), Magic +1, (Power Attack +9 (1.5x))
Summon Mount: 0/1 (full round)
Smite Evil: 0/3 (Swift, +4 attack, +8 damage, +4 AC)
Lay on Hands: 4/8 (Swift, 4d6 healing +1d6 if not fatigued or diseased)
Pearl of Power (first) 1/2
Spells (caster level 5, concentration +9, DC 14+)
1) Hero’s Defiance, Timely Inspiration
2) Mirror Image, Paladin’s Sacrifice
- - -
Gretiem Lord of the Green
HP: 55/55 AC: 18 (F16/T12) Not included: +4 mage armor
Fort: 7 Reflex: 7 Will: 4 BAB: +5 CMB: 8 CMD: 20 Move: 40’
Conditions: Mage Armor (1/8h)
Tricks: Aid, Attack x2, Come, Defend, Deliver, Down, Fetch, Flank, Flee, Get Help, Guard, Heal, Hunt, Sneak, Stay, Watch, Work
Bite Attack BAB +5, Str +3, Amulet +1 Damage Str +4 (1.5x), Amulet +1

Was sort of waiting for Mahdi to see if there was another escape artist check. I’ll assume not for now… ;)

Aldebert is lifted off Gretiem’s back, but that doesn’t stop the great lizard from his own strike.

Gretiem Bite (magic): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20 damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (2, 2) + 5 = 9

Aldebert draws his hammer as quickly as he can and strikes at the large beast with all his might.
Hammer (magic): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25 damage: 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

He again heals himself, trying to keep the monsters attacks from doing too much damage.
Lay on Hands: 5d6 ⇒ (4, 2, 5, 1, 2) = 14 (swift)


Maps: Travel * Hut and more

After Aldebert's hammer slams into the creature, it shifts it's tentacles - swallowing the halfling whole. With the halfling swallowed, the creature bites away at him before lashing out at Ami with its remaining tentacles. Striking the remaining halfling, the creature manages to grapple him.

Adlebert:
You realize that you aren't inside the creatures digestive system, but engulfed within it's gelatinous form which is slowly eating away at you. (8 hp acid dmg)

Swallow Whole, Grapple vs CMD: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (3) + 20 = 23

bite@Aldebert: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (14) + 15 = 29, dmg: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13,acid: 1d8 ⇒ 7
1st tentacle slam@Ami: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30, dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
2nd tentacle slam@Ami: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28, dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
3rd tentacle slam@Ami: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (8) + 13 = 21, (miss)
Grapple vs CMD@Ami: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (11) + 20 = 31

Round Four: All PCs now acting.

Init track
Tentacle thing 27 AC 22, -12 hp , -29 hp, -38 hp
Mahdi 24
Otah 21
Pent 16
Aldebert 15, Swallowed. -22 hp. +16 hp. -8 hp, +14 hp, -28 hp
Ami, Grappled, -10 hp. w/Yeen 5


Halfling (Per +19 | Fort +17 Ref +12 Will +15 | AC 26 (f25/t14) | CMD 29)

Round: 4, Initiative: 15

Status:
HP: 59/84, AC: 19 (F18/T14) Not included: +3 from Barkskin, +2 deflection vs Evil
Weapon Equipped: Hammer, Great Sword
Conditions: Barkskin +3 (56/140m), -1 dex, MCPfE (1/80m), swallowed
GreatSword Attack BAB +8/+3, Str +2, Magic +1, Size +1, (Power Attack -3) Damage Str +3 (1.5x), Magic +1, (Power Attack +9 (1.5x))
Summon Mount: 0/1 (full round)
Smite Evil: 0/3 (Swift, +4 attack, +8 damage, +4 AC)
Lay on Hands: 3/8 (Swift, 4d6 healing +1d6 if not fatigued or diseased)
Pearl of Power (first) 1/2
Spells (caster level 5, concentration +9, DC 14+)
1) Hero’s Defiance, Timely Inspiration
2) Mirror Image, Paladin’s Sacrifice
- - -
Gretiem Lord of the Green
HP: 55/55 AC: 18 (F16/T12) Not included: +4 mage armor
Fort: 7 Reflex: 7 Will: 4 BAB: +5 CMB: 8 CMD: 20 Move: 40’
Conditions: Mage Armor (1/8h)
Tricks: Aid, Attack x2, Come, Defend, Deliver, Down, Fetch, Flank, Flee, Get Help, Guard, Heal, Hunt, Sneak, Stay, Watch, Work
Bite Attack BAB +5, Str +3, Amulet +1 Damage Str +4 (1.5x), Amulet +1

Due in part to his diminutive size, Aldebert is indeed swallowed, thankfully whole. :)

Gretiem continues to do what he can to help in the fight.
Gretiem Bite (magic): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28 damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (4, 6) + 5 = 15

Aldebert attacks with his hammer from within, striking as hard as he can to kill the creature so he can climb back out it’s maw!
Hammer (magic): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29 damage: 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
Hammer (magic): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18 damage: 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

crit threat Hammer (magic): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13 damage: 1d6 + 9 ⇒ (5) + 9 = 14

Finally, he touches himself in an impure manner, trying to keep his skin from burning away in the acid bath.
Lay on Hands: 5d6 ⇒ (6, 6, 2, 6, 3) = 23 (swift)


Stats:
HP 107/107;AC27; F 11,R 15,W 15; Init:9; Perc 20 (normal). Yeenoghu: 154/154; AC 37 (usually);F 14+5,R 15+5, W 6+5; Perc 8;Acro 18 (lowlight)

Round 4, Init 5

Ami and Yeen fight again to free Aldebert. Ami squeaks as he is lifted and squeezed, batting at the beast. He draws his dagger and slashes menacingly.

Ami:
1d20 + 8 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 8 - 2 = 10 to hit; (slingstaff, melee,grapple)
1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2 damage.

Yeen:
1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 12 + 2 = 17 to hit; (bite,DF)
1d6 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 2 = 11 magic damage.

1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 12 + 2 = 17 to hit; (claw,DF,)
1d4 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 8 + 2 = 14 damage.

1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 12 + 2 = 29 to hit; (claw,DF)
1d4 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 8 + 2 = 11 damage.

Combat Stuff:

ACs: Ami: 24+2 vs. evil; Yeen: 20+3+4+3 (shield of faith)=30+2 vs. evil (barkskin, mage armor,MCPFE10)
HP: Ami: 41/51; Yeen: 63/63

Ami:
[ dice]1d20+9+1[/dice] to hit; (slingstaff, melee,bless)
[ dice]1d6+2[/dice] damage.

[ dice]1d20+4+1[/dice] to hit; (slingstaff, melee,bless)
[ dice]1d6+2[/dice] damage.

Yeen:
[ dice]1d20+12+2+1[/dice] to hit; (bite,DF,bless)
[ dice]1d6+8+2[/dice] damage.
[ dice]1d20+14+1[/dice] CMB to grab

[ dice]1d20+12+2+1[/dice] to hit; (claw,DF,bless)
[ dice]1d4+8+2[/dice] damage.

[ dice]1d20+12+2+1[/dice] to hit; (claw,DF,bless)
[ dice]1d4+8+2[/dice] damage.

Lvl 1: 43/8 used (DF*4)
Lvl 2: 3/7 used (barkskin*3)
Lvl 3: 4/6 used (MCPfE10*3, SM3)
Lvl 4: 1/4 used (AirWalk )
Extend Rod: 2/3 used

Yeen.: Mage Armor,DF,Barkskin,SoF,MCPfE10
Ami:


Statistical Representation of Character's Sunny Disposition:
Male Gnome Ex-Jester HP: 99, AC: 13(t 11, f13), F 13, R 4, W 16, Init 0, Perception 23, Low Light Vision

Will be glad to see Mahdi's Round 3 actions, as well as Otah's, as it sounds like he's delaying?

Round 4, Init 16

Status:

AC = 13
HP = 47/47
Weapon Equipped = +1 Light Crossbow
Condition(s) = None
Spells/Day = 4th—dimensional anchor, divination
3rd—prayer
2nd—admonishing ray, lesser restoration
1st—endure elements, longstrider[D]
0 (at will)—create water, guidance, resistance, stabilize

Seeing the half get swallowed whole, Pent only thinks to raise his tattooed forearm, middle finger at attention, and points it at the wretched thing. He hopes to discourage it from consuming raw food items.

Admonishing Ray 1, Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23 for 4d6 ⇒ (6, 1, 3, 4) = 14 non-lethal damage

Admonishing Ray 2, Ranged Touch Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 for 4d6 ⇒ (4, 6, 5, 3) = 18 non-lethal damage

Confirm Critical?: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26 for 4d6 ⇒ (6, 2, 6, 6) = 20 non-lethal damage

"Hork that half up, you half-boiled horror!!"


Dwarven Mobile Fighter 15 | HP: 168/168 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3 | SM: +1 | AC: 27(25) | Mobility: 31(29) | Touch: 16(14) | FF: 23(21) | CMD: 33 Res (fire) 30, Freedom of Movement | Fort: +14 | Ref: +9 | Will: 6 | +2 vs poisons, spells | +4 vs paralyze, slow, entangle

I was rolling with what Lareg had GMPC'd in my AWOL... if he can get a swing in on round 3, consider the spoiler below.

Round 3?:
Otah steps in and attempts to smack the beast with the greataxe.
+1 Greataxe, moving, bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 12 + 1 + 1 = 24
for: 1d12 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 1 = 17

+1 Greataxe, Iterative, moving, bless: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 22
for: 1d12 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 4 + 1 = 15

Round 4
"Hey!" the dwarf shouts at the tentacled halfling muncher, "Le' him go!"

Stepping again, he continues his axe-onslaught. Ugh, why did I leave my horsechopper in town!

+1 Greataxe, moving, bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 12 + 1 + 1 = 22
for: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

+1 Greataxe, Iterative, moving, bless: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 7 + 1 + 1 = 12
for: 1d12 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


CN Human Wizard 14 | Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +11; (+1 vs. fire) | AC 15 - CMD 17 | P +18, Init +10 | HP 87/94 | 12/12 jets remaining | Current buffs: Mage Armor, Overland Flight, Life Bubble, See Invisibility, Locate Creature (Hazim), Prot from fire 120 pts

(Sorry, I only had one liberating command.)

Mahdi growls. He's largely out of all sorts of fire, but he grimly draws a wand and begins to wave it around. Start full-round casting of summon monster


Maps: Travel * Hut and more

With just a single slash, Aldebert tumbles from the creatures gelatinous form. The goo covering the halfling makes clear that he was engulfed not within some monstrous digestive system, but within the gelatinous slime that makes up the creatures form. His continued strikes clearly wear down the creature, with his brother failing to end the creature it appears it will carry on even after Yeen slashes into it's bloodied form. In its weakened form even the blunted strikes offered by Pent are enough to knock it out.

As Ami falls to the ground. loosened from the now limp tentacles it is clear the creature is barely alive but subdued.

How does the party proceed?

Round Five: All PCs now acting.


Stats:
HP 107/107;AC27; F 11,R 15,W 15; Init:9; Perc 20 (normal). Yeenoghu: 154/154; AC 37 (usually);F 14+5,R 15+5, W 6+5; Perc 8;Acro 18 (lowlight)

Round 5, Init 5

Ami uncoils himself from the tentacles and climbs back on Yeen, trying to contain his fear. Yeen claws again at the beast, trying to rip out its throat if he can find it.

"Brother, I can heal you if you need it. Come here."

Yeen:
1d20 + 12 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 12 + 2 + 4 = 28 to hit; (bite,DF)
1d6 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 8 + 2 = 15 magic damage.

1d20 + 12 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 12 + 2 + 4 = 20 to hit; (claw,DF,)
1d4 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 2 = 12 damage.

1d20 + 12 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 12 + 2 + 4 = 34 to hit; (claw,DF)
1d4 + 8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 8 + 2 = 12 damage.

Combat Stuff:

ACs: Ami: 24+2 vs. evil; Yeen: 20+3+4+3 (shield of faith)=30+2 vs. evil (barkskin, mage armor,MCPFE10)
HP: Ami: 41/51; Yeen: 63/63

Ami:
[ dice]1d20+9+1[/dice] to hit; (slingstaff, melee,bless)
[ dice]1d6+2[/dice] damage.

[ dice]1d20+4+1[/dice] to hit; (slingstaff, melee,bless)
[ dice]1d6+2[/dice] damage.

Yeen:
[ dice]1d20+12+2+1[/dice] to hit; (bite,DF,bless)
[ dice]1d6+8+2[/dice] damage.
[ dice]1d20+14+1[/dice] CMB to grab

[ dice]1d20+12+2+1[/dice] to hit; (claw,DF,bless)
[ dice]1d4+8+2[/dice] damage.

[ dice]1d20+12+2+1[/dice] to hit; (claw,DF,bless)
[ dice]1d4+8+2[/dice] damage.

Lvl 1: 43/8 used (DF*4)
Lvl 2: 3/7 used (barkskin*3)
Lvl 3: 4/6 used (MCPfE10*3, SM3)
Lvl 4: 1/4 used (AirWalk )
Extend Rod: 2/3 used

Yeen.: Mage Armor,DF,Barkskin,SoF,MCPfE10
Ami:


Maps: Travel * Hut and more

After the first flash of teeth the creature's strange form becomes less stable. By the time the feline stops attacking everyone is covered it bits of gelatinous slime.

Combat is over.


Halfling (Per +19 | Fort +17 Ref +12 Will +15 | AC 26 (f25/t14) | CMD 29)

Aldebert dis-entangles himself from the gooey mess. He tries to wash off some of the acid and other juices. Ugh!

"I do not like being swallowed. Man what a mess!"

He begs for the healing wand, to top up.

CLW: 5d8 + 5 ⇒ (2, 3, 4, 6, 2) + 5 = 22 (five charges please)

He walks around the chamber, searching. Was the creature guarding anything in particular?

Perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25


Statistical Representation of Character's Sunny Disposition:
Male Gnome Ex-Jester HP: 99, AC: 13(t 11, f13), F 13, R 4, W 16, Init 0, Perception 23, Low Light Vision

Pent doesn't bother getting anywhere near the gooey eggy slimy thing, allowing the cat to make a mess of things, as long as it means the thing can't reform its hard boil, and walk again.

"Looks like we've got two ways forward, eh? Doors, or more cavern. I'm ready to say that I have hardly any of Sarah's Graces left this day. This long, long day. As long as you all have enough strength to fight the jackal in his own lair, I'll not argue. I have strong enough healing, for big bursts, but that's about all I do have. I can't think of making Rayhan wait, but if we must, to make it out of here alive, I can wait. I imagine the jackal won't let that stand, if he's heard any of our antics til now."

The gnome paces a little, looking over his shoulder in the direction of stony doors that boned him out of an easy around, with his shaping of stone so poorly.


Stats:
HP 107/107;AC27; F 11,R 15,W 15; Init:9; Perc 20 (normal). Yeenoghu: 154/154; AC 37 (usually);F 14+5,R 15+5, W 6+5; Perc 8;Acro 18 (lowlight)

Ami listens to the gnome, then looks at his brother, the leader.

"Brother! Yeen and I can fight more! If we can remove all those who follow the Rough Beast here, that would be good. Then we can leave this accursed city in better shape than how we found it."

Ami reaches into this pouch and hands the gnome an alchemist flask so the gnome might feel more useful.

"Besides, Otah should be fresh, he's barely done anything recently," Ami argues further. "I'll follow you, Brother, but we have more to do here."


Halfling (Per +19 | Fort +17 Ref +12 Will +15 | AC 26 (f25/t14) | CMD 29)

"I agree brother, I too would like to press on. I still have fight in me yet, though we must be mindful of Mahdi and Pent here. They are all but spent, and the Jackal could be a nefarious foe indeed."

He mulls it over a while. "Still, as Pent says, we do owe Rayhan a speedy recovery if we can."

"Let us check this chamber as we're here at least, and see what we can find. I hope to discern a secret door to the north perhaps." he runs his hand along the wall a bit. "For Rayhan is this way I think."

"Still, I bet the Jackal has the key to that door, and that will gain us entry too!" he smiles.


Statistical Representation of Character's Sunny Disposition:
Male Gnome Ex-Jester HP: 99, AC: 13(t 11, f13), F 13, R 4, W 16, Init 0, Perception 23, Low Light Vision

Pent takes the alchemical, recognizing it for the color. He purses his lower lip, nodding, before palming it in his non-crossbow hand.

"Mahdi, Odie? You two ready to push on?"


Maps: Travel * Hut and more

Roll20 updated. The current room leads south and then east to the only remaining room, which can also be accessed from the southern doors of the central area the PCs entered from.


Dwarven Mobile Fighter 15 | HP: 168/168 | Init: +3 | Perc: +3 | SM: +1 | AC: 27(25) | Mobility: 31(29) | Touch: 16(14) | FF: 23(21) | CMD: 33 Res (fire) 30, Freedom of Movement | Fort: +14 | Ref: +9 | Will: 6 | +2 vs poisons, spells | +4 vs paralyze, slow, entangle

"I'm with Ami on this one. We found Rayhan's gear, he must not be too far ahead. Resting here would like to find us surrounded by foes at some point anyway."

The dwarf gives Aldebert time to check for hidden doors and then leads the way down the southern corridor.

6,751 to 6,800 of 10,988 << first < prev | 131 | 132 | 133 | 134 | 135 | 136 | 137 | 138 | 139 | 140 | 141 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Rat Sass's Legacy of Fire - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.