1. Feel free to post out of turn. I will resolve actions by initiative count, and if your previously posted action conflicts with the current situation, you will be allowed to change it.
2. Make sure you remember to move your token on Roll20. And when you do, describe your movement, so I know that you moved it already.
Roll20 is purely for tracking movement and positions on a map. All dice rolling will still be posted in the Gameplay thread. In addition, please describe your movements in your post so I know when you are finished moving your token and actions for the round.
3. When we are in combat, I'd like for everyone to post at least once a day. Outside of combat, it can be more relaxed. If you go more than 24 hours without posting in combat, I may GMPC your character for the round to keep things moving. I will do my best to follow what your character would normally do, and if I do something that isn't, please let me know.
4. Make sure you post the current round and your initiative count at the top of your post, so I can keep track of where we are. It helps me quickly organize actions when we are posting out of order.
5. If you are suffering from a condition at the start of your turn, Post it OOC either at the top or bottom of your post.