GM Rat Sass's Legacy of Fire

Game Master GM Rat Sass

Part 6 - The Final Wish
Roll20 Link
Treasure Log
New Map of Kelmarane


10,651 to 10,664 of 10,664 << first < prev | 204 | 205 | 206 | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | 213 | 214 | next > last >>

Roll20 Link- Legacy of Fire | Roll20 Link- Age of Worms

Mahdi births another babau, who appears down the tunnel at the crossroads, while waiting for the dwarf to bolt by, so he can Enlarge Otah for what is to come. Amiamble musters the Scourge for the next leg of the infiltration, ever vigilant for the invisible agents surely waiting around every corner. Otah rejoins the boys, passing through the Wall of Fire, unscathed. Aldebert also gallops towards certain conflict, taking the wave of fire in stride.

Wall o Fire Damage, Aldebert Only: 2d6 + 15 ⇒ (4, 1) + 15 = 20

Mahdi:

You summon me, for this?! Where are the meat sacks?? You want me to bleed the halflings? There's a couple of genie glittering over there... as well as two fahking huge horses...

The babau looks back down the tunnel, and waits, wringing the spear in its bony hands.

Round 7
Amiamble- 25 (-4 Fire)
Otah- 22
Mahdi-21
Bey- 17 (-232hp)
Pent- 13 (-17hp, -26 Fire)
Aldebert- 11 (-58 Fire)
Sallies- 8
Janni- 8 (-14hp, -62hp)

The Party is up! Roll20 Map has been updated.

Party Buffs
Haste- 8 rounds
Protection from Energy(Fire.120)


Halfling (Per +18 | Fort +17 Ref +11 Will +15 | AC 26 (f25/t14) | CMD 28)

Round: 7, Initiative: 11

Aldebert Status:
HP: 122/129; AC: 34 (F33/T14) (included: magic vestment & barkskin)
Conditions: Endure Elements (24h), Hero’s feast (6/12h, +1 attacks/will & +4 poison (morale)), Magic Vestment (+3), Barkskin (+5), Life Bubble (1/4h), Protection from Fire (1/100m, 54hp), Air Walk (1/28m), Haste, Mirror Image (1/11m, 6 images)
Weapon Equipped: Greatsword
Greatsword Attack BAB +14/+9/+4, Str +4, Focus +1, Magic +3, Size +1, Luck +1, (Power Attack -4) Damage Str +6 (1.5x), Magic +3, (Power Attack +12 (1.5x)) (Crit 17-20)
Summon Mount: 2/2 (Full round)
Smite Evil: 4/5 (Swift, +4 attack, +14 damage, +4 AC)
Lay on Hands: 12/13 (Swift, 9d6 healing +1d6 if not blinded, fatigued, diseased, or poisoned; Lesser Restoration (1/1))
Armor - Daylight (1/1)
Pearl of Power, First (1/2), Second (1/1), Third (1/1)
Spells (caster level 11, concentration +15, DC 14+)
1) Bed of Iron, Endure Elements, Hero’s Defiance, Liberating Command
2) Mirror Image, Paladin's Sacrifice, Shield Companion
3) Angelic Aspect, Angelic Aspect
4) Dimension Door, Inspiring Recovery
- - -

Gretiem Status:
HP: 90/90 (DR 5/evil)
AC: 30 (F26/T15) (included: mage armor +4, shield companion +1)
Fort: 10 Reflex: 11 Will: 6 (SR 16, Resist Cold, Acid, Electricity 10) CMB: 14 CMD: 27 Move: 40’
Conditions: Mage Armor (6/14h), Hero’s feast (6/12h, +1 attacks/will & +4 poison (morale)), Shield Companion (Enlarged, 6/11h, +1 AC, +1 saves included), Endure Elements (1/24h), Life Bubble (1/4h), Protection from Fire (1/100m, 70hp), Air Walk (1/28m), Haste
Smite evil (swift, +0 att +12 dam) (1/1d)
Tricks: Aid, Air Walk, Attack x2, Come, Defend, Deliver, Down, Fetch, Flank, Flee, Get Help, Guard, Heel, Hunt, Menace, Seek, Sneak, Stay, Watch, Work
Bite Attack BAB +9, Str +5, Amulet +1 Damage Str +7 (1.5x), Amulet +1 (Crit 20)
- - -

Aldebert rushes forward, using hasted speed to move up a bit toward the giant horsies. Calming Gretiem, he casts Mirror Image (1d4 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6) on himself, spinning up some protection for what’s to come.


CN Human Wizard 14 | Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +11; (+1 vs. fire) | AC 15 - CMD 17 | P +18, Init +10 | HP 68/94 | 12/12 jets remaining | Current buffs: Mage Armor, Overland Flight, Life Bubble, See Invisibility, Locate Creature (Hazim), Prot from fire 120 pts

"The genies, then!" Mahdi calls to his crude servitor. "Definitely not the halflings. What do you mean... horses?"

Curious despite himself, Mahdi does not yet zip around the corner to see who or what horses might be. "My summoned devil says there are two.... very large horses."

Assuming the delay-->enlarge person has gone off, then. Posting hurriedly from work, will post my actual actions when I get home in an hour or so


3 people marked this as a favorite.
CN Human Wizard 14 | Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +11; (+1 vs. fire) | AC 15 - CMD 17 | P +18, Init +10 | HP 68/94 | 12/12 jets remaining | Current buffs: Mage Armor, Overland Flight, Life Bubble, See Invisibility, Locate Creature (Hazim), Prot from fire 120 pts

Or I get home and fall asleep and don't post for four hours. Or that.

Mahdi irritably decides to see for himself what the 'horses' are, zipping into position to see into the room beyond, taking care to stay well up in the air.

Kn Planes (I assume?) on the new neigh-bors: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (8) + 24 = 32

"--those ARE very large horses. Well, actually, they are--"

The wizard rattles off some terms. I'd prioritize DR and special attacks, I suppose, plus anything else I could get.

Quickly surveying the battlefield, Mahdi halts the babau's immediate advance with one gesture, then begins to chant words of a brittle, terse language, unlike his frequent Ignan cursing. As he finishes his spell, a blue-white orb appears glittering at his fingertips, then streaks forward in space-- melting from the cavern's heat even as it goes-- but landing with chilling effect.

Casting freezing sphere, it should be able to hit both the horse dudes and the three other baddies since the radius is huge, but I should easily be able to not hit Aldebert with it. All baddies must make a DC 27 Reflex for half damage:

So Cold: 14d6 ⇒ (6, 3, 2, 4, 2, 2, 6, 3, 4, 6, 5, 2, 5, 3) = 53

Mahdi looks briefly pleased with himself for managing the foreign ice magic, then he resumes his orders to the babau, switching back to Draconic to give his commands.

"Teleport into the midst of the genies and start slaughtering them," The babau perhaps rolls eyes but cannot do other than obey.

Babau will just use its greater teleport and cannot attack this turn, but I moved it on the map


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Stats:
HP 107/107;AC27; F 11,R 15,W 15; Init:9; Perc 20 (normal). Yeenoghu: 154/154; AC 37 (usually);F 14+5,R 15+5, W 6+5; Perc 8;Acro 18 (lowlight)

+1 and a ::wince:: for ‘neigh-bors’, that’s awful, but delightful.

Round 7, Init 27

Ami and Yeen race to catch up with Aldebert, moving once and taking total defense.

”Oh...there are horses, Brother. Fire horses.” Ami whispers from cat back.

Combat Stuff:

ACs: Ami: 27 Yeen: 28+5+4=37 (barkskin, mage armor)
HP: Ami: 107/107; Yeen: 143/143+11 temp

Ami:
[ dice]1d20+12+1[/dice] to hit; (slingstaff, melee, feast)
[ dice]1d6+2[/dice] damage.

[ dice]1d20+7+1[/dice] to hit; (slingstaff, melee, feast)
[ dice]1d6+2[/dice] damage.

Yeen:
[ dice]1d20+18+1+4[/dice] to hit; (bite,feast,+DP)
[ dice]1d6+9+4[/dice] damage.
[ dice]1d20+19+4[/dice] CMB to grab

[ dice]1d20+19+1[/dice] to hit; (claw,feast)
[ dice]1d4+9[/dice] damage.

[ dice]1d20+19+1[/dice] to hit; (claw,feast)
[ dice]1d4+9[/dice] damage.

Lvl 1: 1/8 used (DF*1,EE*0,AirBub*0,LibCom*0,ShiFai*0)
Lvl 2: 4/8 used (barkskin*2,CMW*0,Bull*0,RE*2,Grace*0)
Lvl 3: 3/7 used (mag vest*2,MCaE*1,InvisPurge*0)
Lvl 4: 2/7 used (AirWalk*1,DivPower*1,Grove,FoM*0,CCW*0,DeWard*0)
Lvl 5: 1/7 used (BrLife*0,CLWmass*0,FlameStrike*1,DispEvil*0) Battle*0
Lvl 6: 1/6 used (ColdIce*0,StoneTell*0,MassCMW*0,Heal*1)
Lvl 7: 0/3 used (Destruction*0)
Extend Rod: 3/3 used (barkskin*2,MCaE)

Yeen.: Mage Armor,Barkskin,MCvEvil. Airwalk.
Ami:

Magic Vestment (Yeen & Alde), Resist Fire (Yeen), Extended Barkskin (Yeen & Aldebert), Ext. Mag Circle Against Evil (Yeen), Air Walk (Yeen).


CN Human Wizard 14 | Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +11; (+1 vs. fire) | AC 15 - CMD 17 | P +18, Init +10 | HP 68/94 | 12/12 jets remaining | Current buffs: Mage Armor, Overland Flight, Life Bubble, See Invisibility, Locate Creature (Hazim), Prot from fire 120 pts

hay, it's the least I could do


Statistical Representation of Character's Sunny Disposition:
Male Gnome Ex-Jester HP: 99, AC: 13(t 11, f13), F 13, R 4, W 16, Init 0, Perception 23, Low Light Vision

Round 7, Init 13

Pent swooshes on Carpeted air, just far enough to spy the enormous equines. He debates a little more healing, but really feels compelled to get the Sarahtar back in the mix, before it needs must return to its celestial plane.

Sarahtar: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (6) + 16 = 22 for 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4 force damage

He fiddles with his Rod, and waits to see how aggressively the horses will engage them newcomers.


Roll20 Link- Legacy of Fire | Roll20 Link- Age of Worms

Amiamble, Otah GMPC, and Aldebert all enter the next cavernous chamber again, 30' high, while Mahdi and Pent do likewise, to lay eyes on the next impediment to their exploration of Xotani's Grave. The halfling becomes myriad, the dwarf becomes biggified, and the fire mage switches teams for an icy instant.

It becomes obvious to everyone that every one of the fiery foes resists the cold to some extent, much like the salamanders brushing off Zenzirad's cold-based attacks.

Reflex Save v DC 27: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (5) + 16 = 21
Reflex Save v DC 27: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (16) + 16 = 32
Reflex Save v DC 27: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (1) + 16 = 17
Reflex Save v DC 27: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
Reflex Save v DC 27: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19

Mahdi regales you with clinical precision the nature of your neigh-bors. They are Cauchemar Nightmares, neutrally evil things, summoned from Hell itself. Aside from the Grave-granted resistance to cold, these creatures breathe Smoke from their huge nostrils, which can... Oh, look!!

As Mahdi explains, you witness the horses simultaneously exhale conical billows of Said Smoke, which extend outwards 15', making them harder to see at the moment. They don't immediately react to your presence, only look malevolently upon you.

That's not the case with the janni.

The rearguard unleash on the babau recently blipped into their midst.

C. Longbow, B: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (15) + 16 = 31 for 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 damage
C. Longbow, B: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (16) + 11 = 27 for 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 damage

C. Longbow, B: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (13) + 16 = 29 for 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 damage
C. Longbow, B: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14 for 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 damage

C. Longbow, B: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (17) + 16 = 33 for 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10 damage
C. Longbow, B: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (19) + 11 = 30 for 1d8 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9 damage

They only miss the demon once.

Four more janni captains reveal themselves from two different rear directions, though only two take shots at the very visible Mahdi.

C. Longbow, M: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (15) + 18 = 33 for 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12 damage
C. Longbow, M: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (8) + 18 = 26 for 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14 damage

I think the Smoke will prevent any Charges, but if you feel frisky, you can roll a Fortitude Save DC 22 to pass through the Smoke. Failure, and you succumb to Sickened for 1d6 ⇒ 6 rounds.

Round 8
Amiamble- 25 (-4 Fire)
Otah- 22 (Enlarged)
Mahdi-21 (-26hp)
Babeau- 21 (-45hp)
Pent- 13 (-17hp, -26 Fire)
Aldebert- 11 (-58 Fire)
Cauchemars- 10 (-23hp, -23hp)
Janni- 8 (-14hp, -62hp)

The Party is up! Roll20 Map has been updated.

Party Buffs
Haste- 7 rounds
Protection from Energy(Fire.120)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
CN Human Wizard 14 | Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +11; (+1 vs. fire) | AC 15 - CMD 17 | P +18, Init +10 | HP 68/94 | 12/12 jets remaining | Current buffs: Mage Armor, Overland Flight, Life Bubble, See Invisibility, Locate Creature (Hazim), Prot from fire 120 pts

(I assume the janni weapons are neither cold iron nor good-aligned? If so, the babau has taken minimal damage, due to DR 10. By my count, none of that damage got through (only the 12 damage would have overcome DR, but the 14 to hit misses). If the janni are in fact using cold iron, or blessed, weapons, then I shall revise accordingly. Also, do the janni archers attacking the babau have the feat "point blank master"? If not, the arrows of the closer two are likely provoking (it has reach thanks to its longspear). I'll roll attacks of opportunity for the babau, if for some reason they are not needed please ignore.) (Babau has combat reflexes.))

Attack of opportunity #1, vs northjanni: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15
Attack of opportunity #2, vs northjanni: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15

....gonna assume those miss, so never mind aaaaall I just said. Except for the DR. That part still matters. ;)

The smoke erupts over the battlefield, just as Mahdi's face falls into a sort of comic shock/anger over his enemies being RESISTANT somehow to COLD. All his WORK learning FROST MAGICS?!!?!? All his MIGRAINES-- for NOTHING?

"DAMN IT," the mage snaps, shortly before he gets perforated with more arrows. "GYAH! DEMON, KILL SOME OF THOSE JANN!"

While it can't be seen with the smoke in play, the babau needs no real encouragement to set to.

Babau is spearing twice at northjann, then 5-ft stepping between them, in order to keep them threatened with both melee bite and the reach of the spear

Babau vs northjann attack 1: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 24
Damage: 1d8 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12
Babau vs northjann attack 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

"IF anyone would care to wipe out the janni behind us feel free, I am getting TIRED of getting SHOT," Mahdi hisses, wrenching forth a bloodied arrow and tossing it into the lava below to be obliterated. He sketches a quick symbol with one finger, and disappears from sight. Vanish, then moving, and updating my hp line since it wasn't accurate after ami's Heal


Dwarven Mobile Fighter 12 | HP: 130/130 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2 | SM: +1 | AC: 27 | Mobility: 31 | Touch: 16 | FF: 21 | CMD: 31 Res (fire) 30 | Fort: +13 | Ref: +8 | Will: 5 | +2 vs poisons, spells | +4 vs paralyze, slow, entangle

Otah Picked up a Goz mask.

The dwarf moves forward, using attacking the closest Nightmare with Zenzirad. He uses the obscuring smoke to defend against the ranged attackers, but it doesn't seem to hinder his attacks. Rapid Attack

Forgo first attack here
Zenzirad, Moved, Pwr, Hasted, big, Sick: 1d20 + 22 + 3 - 4 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (4) + 22 + 3 - 4 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 26 for: 1d10 + 11 + 3 + 12 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 11 + 3 + 12 + 3 - 2 = 35 Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 4
Zenzirad, Moved, Pwr, Hasted, big,Sick: 1d20 + 17 + 3 - 4 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 17 + 3 - 4 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 35 for: 1d10 + 11 + 3 + 12 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 11 + 3 + 12 + 3 - 2 = 36 Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Zenzirad, Moved, Pwr, Hasted, big, Sick: 1d20 + 12 + 3 - 4 + 1 + 2 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 12 + 3 - 4 + 1 + 2 - 2 = 25 for: 1d10 + 11 + 3 + 12 + 3 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 11 + 3 + 12 + 3 - 2 = 34 Cold: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Forgot the save
Fortitude Save vs Sickening Smoke (22): 1d20 + 13 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 13 + 2 = 18

Sickened:1/6


Stats:
HP 107/107;AC27; F 11,R 15,W 15; Init:9; Perc 20 (normal). Yeenoghu: 154/154; AC 37 (usually);F 14+5,R 15+5, W 6+5; Perc 8;Acro 18 (lowlight)

Round 8, Init 27

Seeing Mahdi spontaneously teem with arrows, Ami spins Yeen around to deal with the south archers.

Attacking the one to the map's right.
1d20 + 18 + 1 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 18 + 1 + 1 + 4 = 38 to hit; (bite,feast,+haste,+DP)
1d6 + 9 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 9 + 4 = 14 damage
1d20 + 18 + 1 + 1 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 18 + 1 + 1 + 4 = 29 Grapple

Combat Stuff:

ACs: Ami: 27 Yeen: 28+5+4=37 (barkskin, mage armor)
HP: Ami: 107/107; Yeen: 143/143+11 temp

Ami:
[ dice]1d20+12+1[/dice] to hit; (slingstaff, melee, feast)
[ dice]1d6+2[/dice] damage.

[ dice]1d20+7+1[/dice] to hit; (slingstaff, melee, feast)
[ dice]1d6+2[/dice] damage.

Yeen:
[ dice]1d20+18+1+4[/dice] to hit; (bite,feast,+DP)
[ dice]1d6+9+4[/dice] damage.
[ dice]1d20+19+4[/dice] CMB  to grab

[ dice]1d20+19+1[/dice] to hit; (claw,feast)
[ dice]1d4+9[/dice] damage.

[ dice]1d20+19+1[/dice] to hit; (claw,feast)
[ dice]1d4+9[/dice] damage.

Lvl 1: 1/8 used (DF*1,EE*0,AirBub*0,LibCom*0,ShiFai*0)
Lvl 2: 4/8 used (barkskin*2,CMW*0,Bull*0,RE*2,Grace*0)
Lvl 3: 3/7 used (mag vest*2,MCaE*1,InvisPurge*0)
Lvl 4: 2/7 used (AirWalk*1,DivPower*1,Grove,FoM*0,CCW*0,DeWard*0)
Lvl 5: 1/7 used (BrLife*0,CLWmass*0,FlameStrike*1,DispEvil*0) Battle*0
Lvl 6: 1/6 used (ColdIce*0,StoneTell*0,MassCMW*0,Heal*1)
Lvl 7: 0/3 used (Destruction*0)
Extend Rod: 3/3 used (barkskin*2,MCaE)

Yeen.: Mage Armor,Barkskin,MCvEvil. Airwalk.
Ami:

Magic Vestment (Yeen & Alde), Resist Fire (Yeen), Extended Barkskin (Yeen & Aldebert), Ext. Mag Circle Against Evil (Yeen), Air Walk (Yeen).


Halfling (Per +18 | Fort +17 Ref +11 Will +15 | AC 26 (f25/t14) | CMD 28)

Round: 8, Initiative: 11

Aldebert Status:
HP: 122/129; AC: 34 (F33/T14) (included: magic vestment & barkskin)
Conditions: Endure Elements (24h), Hero’s feast (6/12h, +1 attacks/will & +4 poison (morale)), Magic Vestment (+3), Barkskin (+5), Life Bubble (1/4h), Protection from Fire (1/100m, 54hp), Air Walk (1/28m), Haste, Mirror Image (1/11m, 6 images)
Weapon Equipped: Greatsword
Greatsword Attack BAB +14/+9/+4, Str +4, Focus +1, Magic +3, Size +1, Luck +1, (Power Attack -4) Damage Str +6 (1.5x), Magic +3, (Power Attack +12 (1.5x)) (Crit 17-20)
Summon Mount: 2/2 (Full round)
Smite Evil: 4/5 (Swift, +4 attack, +14 damage, +4 AC)
Lay on Hands: 12/13 (Swift, 9d6 healing +1d6 if not blinded, fatigued, diseased, or poisoned; Lesser Restoration (1/1))
Armor - Daylight (1/1)
Pearl of Power, First (1/2), Second (1/1), Third (1/1)
Spells (caster level 11, concentration +15, DC 14+)
1) Bed of Iron, Endure Elements, Hero’s Defiance, Liberating Command
2) Mirror Image, Paladin's Sacrifice, Shield Companion
3) Angelic Aspect, Angelic Aspect
4) Dimension Door, Inspiring Recovery
- - -

Gretiem Status:
HP: 90/90 (DR 5/evil)
AC: 30 (F26/T15) (included: mage armor +4, shield companion +1)
Fort: 10 Reflex: 11 Will: 6 (SR 16, Resist Cold, Acid, Electricity 10) CMB: 14 CMD: 27 Move: 40’
Conditions: Mage Armor (6/14h), Hero’s feast (6/12h, +1 attacks/will & +4 poison (morale)), Shield Companion (Enlarged, 6/11h, +1 AC, +1 saves included), Endure Elements (1/24h), Life Bubble (1/4h), Protection from Fire (1/100m, 70hp), Air Walk (1/28m), Haste
Smite evil (swift, +0 att +12 dam) (1/1d)
Tricks: Aid, Air Walk, Attack x2, Come, Defend, Deliver, Down, Fetch, Flank, Flee, Get Help, Guard, Heel, Hunt, Menace, Seek, Sneak, Stay, Watch, Work
Bite Attack BAB +9, Str +5, Amulet +1 Damage Str +7 (1.5x), Amulet +1 (Crit 20)
- - -

With Otah moving up and Amiamble moving back, Aldebert is torn as to which way to go. "Go get 'em brother!"

He decides to brave the smoke as he assuredly draws an AoO as he closes and attacks! (No charge)

(I think Life Bubble makes us all immune to the smoke... but let me know if you need saves anyway.)

Greatsword (magic, cold iron, silver): 1d20 + 20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 20 + 2 = 34 (feast, haste) damage: 1d10 + 21 ⇒ (1) + 21 = 22
Gretiem Bite (magic): 1d20 + 15 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 15 + 2 = 20 (feast, haste) damage: 2d6 + 8 ⇒ (2, 6) + 8 = 16

(6 mirror images)


CN Human Wizard 14 | Fort +8, Ref +7, Will +11; (+1 vs. fire) | AC 15 - CMD 17 | P +18, Init +10 | HP 68/94 | 12/12 jets remaining | Current buffs: Mage Armor, Overland Flight, Life Bubble, See Invisibility, Locate Creature (Hazim), Prot from fire 120 pts

(Oh, yeah, it should, thanks for catching that, Aldebert)


Dwarven Mobile Fighter 12 | HP: 130/130 | Init: +3 | Perc: +2 | SM: +1 | AC: 27 | Mobility: 31 | Touch: 16 | FF: 21 | CMD: 31 Res (fire) 30 | Fort: +13 | Ref: +8 | Will: 5 | +2 vs poisons, spells | +4 vs paralyze, slow, entangle

Thanks for that, I forgot it was on all of us.

10,651 to 10,664 of 10,664 << first < prev | 204 | 205 | 206 | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | 213 | 214 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Rat Sass's Legacy of Fire - Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.