GM Parrot's The Ferry and the Depths: Rappan Athuk

Game Master parrot familiar

Google Drive for maps, loot, etc.

Adelie 50/50
Anzath 44/48
Aurora 50/50
Bedlam 29/57 (1 negative level)
Lolly 50/60
Moneduloides 32/32 (1 negative level)
Talathel 32/40
Tragershen 30/30

Date: Augusta 30


4,851 to 4,900 of 5,173 << first < prev | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | next > last >>

Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 56/56 HP | AC 22 (23 Haste), T 12 (13 Haste), FF 20, CMD 19 | Fort +9, Ref +5 (+6 Haste), Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 5/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects: Bless, Divine Favor, Haste

Aurora eyes Anzath incredulously at Aragnak's comments on the half-drow, though she manages to fight an awkward grimace off her face.

When the dragon is gone, she merely murmurs, "Well, that was... interesting."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

Tragershen stands quietly for a long time. He watches where the dragon disappears to, and takes in the lay of the land. He looks for a likely spot. The spot would have to be large enough for his group to stand, but unlikely to be obstructed by tributes, rock slides, etc. Only then does he turn and join the others on the way down to the ship.

He is looking for a likely spot to use as a teleport in point. He may not be able to cast the spell now, but by the time we are ready to take on the dragon he probably will.


Wolf (6) | HP:32/32 | AC:19 | FF:16 | T:13 | F+7; R+8; W+2 | Init +2 | Perc +5| Active Effects: -

Mone's ears droop noticeably as Aragnak departs.


Random Sea Encounter Check: 1d1000 ⇒ 776

The party departs Aragnak's island with another month to burn before returning. Frankly, after all that's happened this summer month, that month feels like an eternity... who knows, you might be contemplating eternities of various sorts by then.

The crew hoists sails and scoots in close to the mainland, dodging shoals and reefs as they seek a good landing to unload you folks.

One of the sailors leans against the rail, grinning and talking, the sea breeze blowing his long hair around his face and his bronzed, muscular shoulders. He rambles about how scary Aragnak is, about how much he likes the life of the sea-dog, about how the disintegration of Rivenrake means they can make money bringing arms into the island, and then make money bringing refugees out. "It's amazing, people will literally give you everything they own, and all you gotta do is go on a boat ride! Well, you have to dodge pirates, monsters, patrols, and whatnot. But it's a boat ride!"

Anyone want to talk with the blockade runners?


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 32/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel watches the boat runners casually, though wary for trouble.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/29 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active: alchemical grease, enlarged person, mutagen , Barkskin

Bedlam crafts a bit.


While Talathel is primarily concerned with maintaining a reasonable vigil on the crew of the ship, he ends up spotting something else entirely. An enormous hand reaches out of the water, grasping towards the handsome sailor...

Talathel and anyone else who can beat a DC 20 perception check may act! I'll roll initiative after everyone gets a chance, or maybe when I get bored and want to start the combat!


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath is understandably distant and removed after being subjugated and objectified by the dragon. She stares silently over the waters as they make their way to the mainland.
Perc: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15
So preoccupied, she misses the threat as it appears.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/29 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active: alchemical grease, enlarged person, mutagen , Barkskin

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

The sharp blue eyes of the dwarf sparkle with excitement! He quickly reaches for a jar and rubbing its contents on the handsome sailor!
Don't ye be tell,n nobodies!

Lol!:
Grease, Alchemical
Source PZO1115

Each pot of this slick black goo has sufficient contents to cover one Medium or two Small creatures. If you coat yourself in alchemical grease, you gain a +5 alchemical bonus on Escape Artist checks, on combat maneuver checks made to escape a grapple, and to your CMD to avoid being grappled; this lasts 4 hours or until you wash it off.

Create: Craft (alchemy) DC 15


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Oh, Bedlam.


Wolf (6) | HP:32/32 | AC:19 | FF:16 | T:13 | F+7; R+8; W+2 | Init +2 | Perc +5| Active Effects: -

Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11

Mone sits, happy and oblivious, looking out at the water and thumping her tail slowly against the deck.


Human Druid (6) | HP:50/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 |

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

Perception 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 5/Cleric 1 HP:60/60 AC:21 CMB:+9 CMD: 22 Fort +8 Ref +4 Will +4 Rage:17/17

1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

Lolygert has a grand time with the sailors, trading stories, sharing his ever full flagon of beer, or wine or....


Adelie and Tragershen may act! And Tal!


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 32/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel calls out to the sailor as he charges, spear first:

"Dodge! A giant hand rises behind you!"

Knowledge Local (?): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

Charge, with reach!: 1d20 + 12 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 12 + 2 = 27

Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

AC 19 this turn with charge

AOO:

+1 elven branched spear: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (10) + 12 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

+1 elven branched spear: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (15) + 12 = 27
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

+1 elven branched spear: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

+1 elven branched spear: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

+1 elven branched spear: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

+1 elven branched spear: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (16) + 12 = 28
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

+1 elven branched spear: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

Can Trag tell what this hand belongs to?

Knowledge (local) would be 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15. All of his other knowledge checks are the same or higher.


Tragershen suspects that this long-nailed hand must belong to a Scrag Troll, an amphibious species.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/29 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active: alchemical grease, enlarged person, mutagen , Barkskin

Be not a cave troll at da least!


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

Tragershen flings a gob of acid at the grasping arm.

Ready a flask of acid to use as a reagent, then cast acid splash.

To hit 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10, damage 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Then he bellows "Tlama ka sekepe se seng. Ho chesa feela mona."

Giant:
Prey on another vessel. There is only burning here.

Southern Sotho for Giant?


Southern Sotho it is. Adelie is sick irl, but you may act if you see this and feel up to it! Otherwise I'll bot thee this evening.


Ugh just lost a long post to the forum monster. Will recompile soon! Adelie may act if I don't beat him to it.


The handsome sailor smiles benignly upon Bedlam as the dwarf approaches and begins rubbing his skin with suntan oil. Clearly it's not the sailor's first time being spontaneously approached for this particular favor. Imagine his confusion when suddenly a gob of acid shoots past his face, followed by an elven warrior's branched spear! The handsome sailor shouts (shrieks), drawing everyone's attention to the sight of the spear-wounded hand reaching out from the sea. Talathel and Tragershen both recognize the scrag troll, a fearsome seabeast with the ability to regenerate while in contact with water.

Adelie readies Produce Flame should anything foul clamber onto the deck.

Initiative:

Init Adelie and Mone: 1d20 + 1d2 ⇒ (10) + (2) = 12
Init Anzath aboveground: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Init Aurora: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Init Bedlam: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Init Lolly: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Init Talathel: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Init Tragershen: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26
Init Captain Kolvio: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Init Smuggler Sorcerer: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Init Sailor with CHA: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Init Sailor: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Init Sailor: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
Init Scrag: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Init Scrag: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Init Scrag: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Tragershen
Lolly
Aurora
Captain Kolvio
Scrag d10
Bedlam
Scrag
Adelie and Mone
Talathel
Smuggler Sorcerer
Scrag
Anzath
Sailors x 3

Tragershen, Lolly, and Aurora may act!


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

Tragershen calls out "Sea Trolls!" as he moves towards the middle of the ship. When he is in the center of his friends, he mutters a spell.

Move away from the railings of the ship and cast haste on Lolly, Bedlam, Adelie, Mone, Anzath and myself.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/29 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active: alchemical grease, enlarged person, mutagen , Barkskin

Be faster!

The dwarf grins!


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 32/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel calls out in halfling:

"It geneart yn it wetter! Helje it út as jo kinne!"

"It heals in the water! Get it out if you can!" in Frisian.


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 5/Cleric 1 HP:60/60 AC:21 CMB:+9 CMD: 22 Fort +8 Ref +4 Will +4 Rage:17/17

"Huh!?" Lolygert grunts as the alarm about a hand and trolls rings out.

"Right then..." he mutters, rolling his shoulders as Tragershen's quickening magic flows over him.

With a growl, he crosses the breadth of the ship astoundingly quickly, his sword a blur as it's brought forth in all of it's ferocious glory.

Now bellowing his rage, he brings the sword down on the encroaching Troll...

Gone Ragin'

Attack: 1d20 + 14 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 14 + 1 = 24
Damage: 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (5, 6) + 12 = 23


Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 56/56 HP | AC 22 (23 Haste), T 12 (13 Haste), FF 20, CMD 19 | Fort +9, Ref +5 (+6 Haste), Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 5/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects: Bless, Divine Favor, Haste

"What are you yelling about?!" Aurora calls, looking between Tragershen and Talathel with a baffled expression at their use of other languages. Muttering about 'sea trolls,' she shakes her head and brings her holy symbol to hand, lofting it up and uttering a blessing over the group.

Bless — Each ally within 50ft. gains a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and on saving throws against fear effects for the next 6 minutes.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/29 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active: alchemical grease, enlarged person, mutagen , Barkskin

Bedlam chuckles...in Halfling!


Lolly uses his shoulder to nudge Tal's spear out of the way before whomping down with his mighty blade. The troll shrieks in pain. \

Captain Kolvio yells "POOP! POOP! POOOOOOP! Poop, everyone, except the men in the rigging!" Then he runs to the poop deck, drawing his shortbow.

The troll in the water jets under the ship. Tal pokes it with an AOO, and Lolly gets a swing in, too:

Lolz: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 282d6 + 12 ⇒ (6, 2) + 12 = 20

The water is full of blood, but the foe is gone.


Tragershen
Lolly
Aurora
Captain Kolvio
Scrag d54
Bedlam
Scrag
Adelie and Mone
Talathel
Smuggler Sorcerer
Scrag
Anzath
Sailors x 3

Bedlam may act! But he can't see any foes at the moment.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/29 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active: alchemical grease, enlarged person, mutagen , Barkskin

Bedlam begins looking for another Poo monster!
Where be da durn poop!


All may act, the scrag will lick its wounds for a minute or two until it is healed. Edit: Unless someone has a cool idea about how to get them from aboard ship.


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

They are all underwater and out of sight?


Yup... but you know that at least one monster is down there.


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath whips around at all the commotion. Still lost in her own rumination, she sees Tal and Lolly, quick to act, cut down a sea troll as it emerges from the water. She draws her blades in response and looks around. No enemies in sight, she stands ready to slice and dice anything else that comes crawling out of the sea.
Readied Full-Attack Action
Kritfisher+Haste+Bless: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 8 + 1 + 1 = 21
dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Hasted Kritfisher+Haste+Bless: 1d20 + 8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 8 + 1 + 1 = 20
dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Iterative Kritfisher+Haste+Bless: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 23
dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Vael’s Blade+Haste+Bless: 1d20 + 6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 1 + 1 = 17
dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Krit Konfirm: 1d20 + 3 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 + 1 = 10
Krit dmg+Killer: 1d6 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 4 + 2 = 12


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 32/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel moves up to Tragershen, to knock any assaulting troll onto the deck.

Readied action to trip, aoo to trip

Readied Trip: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30

AOO trip: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

GM, how fast is the ship sailing now? Do we think that if we ditched the trolls we could get away, or would them just swim right back up to us again?


Scrags are pretty fast in water, so I don't know if you can count on the boat outrunning them, especially in these treacherous waters. But maybe some well-applied magic or a good Profession: Sailor check (if someone checked that box without me noticing) could help with that.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/29 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active: alchemical grease, enlarged person, mutagen , Barkskin

Bedlam drinks his Mutagen.


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

Thanks. So sending Bedlam over the side with his alchemical grease to dislodge them wouldn't help. :)

Tragershen takes a moment to cast mage armor on himself.

He calls up to the poop deck "Keep watch over the back so they don't crawl up unnoticed!"

He watches Adelie to see if he has a shape shift trick up his sleeve. If he does start to shapeshift, Trageshen will be ready to cast summon monster to back him up.


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 5/Cleric 1 HP:60/60 AC:21 CMB:+9 CMD: 22 Fort +8 Ref +4 Will +4 Rage:17/17

Lolygert growls as the troll disappears down into the water, smashing his sword into the railing, leaning over and shouting incoherently at the water.

He rushes to the other side, looking down, fist clenching on his sword hilt , anticipating ...waiting...furious...


After a minute passes, the scrag emerges from the sea! It pokes its head up at the fore of the ship, its beady eyes flashing as the water courses off of its hairless, flabby flesh--it glares at the party and the sailors gathered on the poop. It hangs with half its body in the water, half suspended from one of its mighty arms.

Initiative:

Init Adelie and Mone: 1d20 + 1d2 ⇒ (19) + (1) = 20
Init Anzath underground: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
Init Aurora: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Init Bedlam: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
Init Lolly: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
Init Talathel: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Init Tragershen: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (9) + 11 = 20
Init Captain Riko Jaskin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Init Smuggler Sorcerer: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Init Sailor with CHA: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Init Sailor: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17
Init Sailor: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12
Init Scrag: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
Init Scrag: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Init Scrag: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Init Scrag: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15


Aurora
Talathel
Scrag
Tragershen
Adelie and Mone
Lolly
Captain Kolvio
Sailor
Bedlam
Scrag
Anzath
Smuggler Sorcerer
Sailors x 2
Scrag

Aurora and Talathel may act!


Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 56/56 HP | AC 22 (23 Haste), T 12 (13 Haste), FF 20, CMD 19 | Fort +9, Ref +5 (+6 Haste), Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 5/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects: Bless, Divine Favor, Haste

Aurora retreats up to the poop deck with the others when the captain makes the call. Mace in hand, she readies an attack on approach if any of the scrags clamber up.

Readied Attack+Bless: 1d20 + 8 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 8 + 1 = 23
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 32/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

As Talathel eyes the scrag troll, as he says to the wizard:

"Tragershen, you should move as far from the railings as you can, even onto the poop deck. I can cover your withdrawal."

Talathel's wait is not spent unproductively. He concentrates *hard* on getting ready to kill these trolls.

Move action: Martial Flexibility to pick up Dedicated Adversary (Scrag Troll) - You gain the ranger’s favored enemy class ability against this particular type of creature with a bonus of +2.

Standard action: ready a standard action to trip.

Readied Trip:

1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27

AOO Trips:

1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (1) + 13 = 14
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 27
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (16) + 13 = 29
1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23


The scrag slithers onto the deck, keeping its distance from the warriors, for now.

Scragtime:
He readies a swipe, too

Deep breath: Bedlam, Adelie and Mone, Tragershen, Lolly, the Captain, and a Sailor may act!


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 5/Cleric 1 HP:60/60 AC:21 CMB:+9 CMD: 22 Fort +8 Ref +4 Will +4 Rage:17/17

With a snarl, Lolygert swings around as the wet troll slithers back on deck.

Roaring, he charges across the deck!

Attack: 1d20 + 14 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 14 + 1 = 26
Damage: 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (1, 6) + 12 = 19


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

Tragershen steps to keep the warriors between himself and the scrags, and casts a spell to try and bring one out of the fight for a short time.

Casting create pit under one of the scrags. DC 16 reflex to avoid it. Thirty feet deep, seven round duration.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/29 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active: alchemical grease, enlarged person, mutagen , Barkskin

Bedlam reaches into his pouches with a grin. He tosses the Tanglefoot bomb at multiple targets.
Range bomb touch, Tanglefoot Ref DC 17, splash weapon mastery, precise bombs, splash 7: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 243d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 6, 2) + 4 = 15

4,851 to 4,900 of 5,173 << first < prev | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Parrot's the Ferry and the Depths: Rappan Athuk All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.