GM Parrot's The Ferry and the Depths: Rappan Athuk

Game Master parrot familiar

Google Drive for maps, loot, etc.

Anzath 55/55 (cursed -6 WIS)
Aurora 63/63
Bedlam 63/63
Lolly 41/70 (84 raging ;)
Talathel 46/46
Tarapen 32/32
Tragershen 51/51

Date: Septimus 14


4,951 to 5,000 of 6,482 << first < prev | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | next > last >>

Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 7 Initiative+6 Hp 63/63 AC 23 Fort+9/11, Ref+9/11, Will+5/7 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active: Too much to list here

Bedlam also doesn't forget to loot the fish-guys.
Be hav'n sum fish stew tonight!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Woooo page 100! Let's celebrate post 5000, too!

As Lolly hacks at the monsters, Tragershen melts them, Bedlam literally butchers them... Anzath looks on keenly. She spots the flash of gold at some point when a digestive tract is hacked/burned/neatly sliced back for sausage casings, and is rewarded with a Ring of Swimming. Apparently someone went for a magically-enhanced dip in the sea...


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 7 Initiative+6 Hp 63/63 AC 23 Fort+9/11, Ref+9/11, Will+5/7 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active: Too much to list here

Bedlam winks at our awesome DM! And, he also brews a Mutagen.


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 6/Cleric 1 HP:8/70 AC:19 CMB:+10 CMD: 21 Fort +11 Ref +5 Will +7 Rage:14/19

Well that would've come in hand a short while ago!!!


F half-drow Slayer 6/TWW 1 | AC20 T13 FF18 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 55/55 | F +8 R +7 (+2 vs Traps) W +3 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +13 (+15 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects: Cursed: -6 WIS

Freshly remembering her near death experience in the cavern river, Anzath pockets the ring for now.


Profession Sailor: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12
Profession Sailor: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9
Profession Sailor: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Profession Sailor: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

The sailors manage to keep the Red Dragon afloat, at least. But the trip is delayed by unmanageable currents and winds. The boatmen anchor in a small bay, well-sheltered by curving cliffs on either side of a ravine with a burbling creek. The party will spend the night in hammocks in the hold, if they'd like, or they can pace the decks, explore the shore, what-have-you. Let me know what you're up to.


F half-drow Slayer 6/TWW 1 | AC20 T13 FF18 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 55/55 | F +8 R +7 (+2 vs Traps) W +3 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +13 (+15 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects: Cursed: -6 WIS

Anzath surveys their surroundings and finds the cove a relatively defensive position. She asks her komrades, Ve should disembark here and make vay on foot, or dey take uz all de vay to Ferry, yez?"


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 7 Initiative+6 Hp 63/63 AC 23 Fort+9/11, Ref+9/11, Will+5/7 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active: Too much to list here

Bedlam shrugs.
Me done wit durn boats fer un bit!


Female Human Cleric of Nethys 7 | 63/63 HP | AC 22, T 12, FF 20, CMD 20 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 4/6 Channel Energy; 6/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects:

Aurora is content to take a hammock and spend her night thumbing through a well-worn holy text before retiring to sleep — assuming her allies do not get into too much mischief.


Male LN Elf Fighter 7 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 46/46| AC: 21 (22 with haste) (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +11/+14, CMD: 26 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +9, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Martial Flexibility Uses: 5/6 |Active conditions: No longer plagued!

"I am inclined towards the swifter method. Any route has risks."


Talathel may have a point--it would take three or four days to get there by land, but by river you could get there by sundown tomorrow, if the wind is at your backs and the sailors don't blow it again.


Let's get this wagon train rolling! I'm sending you by land because that seemed to be most peoples' preference.


The party wakes, stretches, and heads to the deck for breakfast. Bedlam whistles over a fishy (in more than one sense) cauldron, but the sailors seem content to eat their biscuits on the far side of the ship. Tragershen cuts his deal with the mariners, telling them to return on the 28th of Juliana for a trip to Aragnak's island.

And so, the party wanders into the wilderness again. Following the creek up from the lonely cove proves simple, and you find yourselves in the wooded foothills around Rappan Athuk. From the top of a bare and blasted knoll, you see the high bridge of the Coast Road over the river. You also see a winding game path that seems to be a more direct route towards Zelkor's Ferry. From the rocky tor, you will descend among huge old-growth trees cast a permanent, dull gloom across the forest floor, save where one of these mighty denizens has fallen. In these bright clearings, an explosion of new growth lurches desperately towards the distant sun, each seedling shoving back its competitors like drowning men clutching at spars.

Someone makes a decision: to the Coast Road and then to the main path to Zelkor's Ferry? Or through the woods?


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 7 | HP 51 | AC:19 | FF:15 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+6 | Ref:+7 | Will:+7 | Init:+10 | Perc +7 | St:+3 |

That sounds good, GM. By river might save us time, but we could lose the Red Dragon as a resource to get to the island again when the time comes. And I don't think we are rushing back to Rappan Athuk at the moment; we still have five days or so until we can get Bedlam up to full strength.


F half-drow Slayer 6/TWW 1 | AC20 T13 FF18 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 55/55 | F +8 R +7 (+2 vs Traps) W +3 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +13 (+15 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects: Cursed: -6 WIS

I may eat my words later, but dry land random encounters sound better than random encounters at sea.

Anzath pushes for the more direct route.


Male LN Elf Fighter 7 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 46/46| AC: 21 (22 with haste) (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +11/+14, CMD: 26 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +9, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Martial Flexibility Uses: 5/6 |Active conditions: No longer plagued!

I'm fine with dry land


Human Druid (6) | HP:50/50 | AC:16 | FF:14 | T:14 | F+7; R+2; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 (darkvision 60)| Active Effects: Wildshape

Adelie has missed being surrounded by trees. He agrees with Anzath.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 7 Initiative+6 Hp 63/63 AC 23 Fort+9/11, Ref+9/11, Will+5/7 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active: Too much to list here

There does seem to be an excited step to the dwarf. He happily leads the group; while studying for tracks and creatures.

Perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19

Survival (Wis): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 6/Cleric 1 HP:8/70 AC:19 CMB:+10 CMD: 21 Fort +11 Ref +5 Will +7 Rage:14/19

For a moment, Lolygert is excited to wander through the nice, big , old trees but then sees the Anzath has chosen the other path.

With an easy going shrug, he gathers his pack and follows...


You wander deeper and deeper into the woods of the foothills. These are not Adelie's favorite forest, the Forest of Hope--these are reaches where the druids tread with caution.

Someone grabs Lolly by the pack when he starts wandering off to the road. "The more direct route IS through the woods! Have another! Ah, don't mind if I do! Praise Big CC!" *clink*

Bedlam sees all sorts of tracks. Wolves (nobody you know personally). Marmots/woodchucks/gophers/groundhogs/dire-no-tail-dirt-squirrels, whatever you want to call 'em. Lions. Mice. Bears. Deer. Scat, spoor, dung, guano. Lots of guano. Huge piles. Nature is glorious.

The day passes uneventfully, at first. Then, around mid-morning, you hear something. In the deep reaches of the woods there is a beautiful voice singing.

Will Saves:

Will Saves

Will Save Adelie: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10
Will Save Anzath: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 2 = 11
Will Save Aurora: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Will Save Bedlam (+3 spells): 1d20 + 2 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 2 + 3 = 14
Will Save Lolly: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Will Save Mone: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Will Save Talathel: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Will Save Tragershen: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

The lilting woman's song is absurdly pretty. Even Aurora, Talathel, and Mone recognize its aesthetic perfection. But the rest of the party goes all dopey with bliss. It's a hard life being an adventurer. Sometimes, a fleeting moment is worth savoring... and after all, who can say where the road goes? You'll find out in time. The power of her song proves irresistible. The whole damned party charges down a side-path towards the music. Well, except for Aurora, Tal, and Mone.

First saves after shopping: I used your statline will saves. If anyone would hit 16 with new stuff you haven't put in your line, let me know. Mone, Tal, and Aurora may act! You will have about three rounds of following the party down the side path before something happens. Then, I'll start the ol' initiative.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
F half-drow Slayer 6/TWW 1 | AC20 T13 FF18 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 55/55 | F +8 R +7 (+2 vs Traps) W +3 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +13 (+15 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects: Cursed: -6 WIS

Ha! Enya! Nice choice.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 7 Initiative+6 Hp 63/63 AC 23 Fort+9/11, Ref+9/11, Will+5/7 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active: Too much to list here

Bedlam has Will +5 plus +3 vs spells...


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 6/Cleric 1 HP:8/70 AC:19 CMB:+10 CMD: 21 Fort +11 Ref +5 Will +7 Rage:14/19

That was his raging stat line..fixed to regular...and his wish save goes down....

Lolygert grin and says, "Ooooo....putty...."


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 7 | HP 51 | AC:19 | FF:15 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+6 | Ref:+7 | Will:+7 | Init:+10 | Perc +7 | St:+3 |

Trag gets a racial +2 versus enchantments. Assuming that is what this is, he would just make it.


Thought I'd have missed some stuff! Tragershen and Bedlam, join the ranks of the unenchanted!


F half-drow Slayer 6/TWW 1 | AC20 T13 FF18 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 55/55 | F +8 R +7 (+2 vs Traps) W +3 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +13 (+15 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects: Cursed: -6 WIS

Anzath also gets the +2 vs enchantments, but still doesn't make it.

"Moder?" Anzath asks suddenly at the sound of the melodic singing, her voice uncharacteristically like an injured child, before she darts into the woods, seeking a comfort that is not there.


Male LN Elf Fighter 7 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 46/46| AC: 21 (22 with haste) (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +11/+14, CMD: 26 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +9, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Martial Flexibility Uses: 5/6 |Active conditions: No longer plagued!

Talathel also has that racial +2 vs enchantment ;)

Talathel speaks to the other unechanted in rough halfling:

"Dy move means de spul is oer. Dy wie in sound fan gefaar!"

Halfling:

"That move means the game is over. That was a sound of danger!"

Then Talathel moves as quickly as he needs to get ahead of the enchanted, and to stay ahead of them.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 7 Initiative+6 Hp 63/63 AC 23 Fort+9/11, Ref+9/11, Will+5/7 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active: Too much to list here

Bedlam reaches down and stuffs dirt in his ears. The dwarf drinks an Invisibility Extract and follows the others.


Wolf (6) | HP:37/37 | AC:20 | FF:17 | T:13 | F+7+1; R+8+1; W+2+1 | Init +2 | Perc +5| Active Effects: -

It doesn’t matter here, but Mone gets an additional +4 on Will saves against enchantment spells and effects.
Is Mone capable of physically grabbing Adelie? She can run faster than he can while he’s not using Wild Shape.


Female Human Cleric of Nethys 7 | 63/63 HP | AC 22, T 12, FF 20, CMD 20 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 4/6 Channel Energy; 6/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects:

Aurora gives Talathel a baffled look, then looks to Tragershen as if for an explanation as to what the other elf is going on about. She draws her mace and lifts her shield defensively as she moves to cautiously follow after the enchanted.


Mone may try to grab Adelie, roll opposed strength I guess!

The party toddles into a clearing around an ancient, mostly-dead tree; a few clinging leaves remain to show that it still clings to life after a massive lightning strike shattered its crown and burned its surroundings. High in the snag, a grotesquely massive bird's nest woven of sturdy boughs looms over the rough clearing (60 ft radius around the tree, which is itself fills a 10 ft square, though it is round).

While the naturalists of the party are no doubt interested in the succession patterns of the forest floor, there's a more immediate cause for concern: a pride of six dire lions looks wistfully up the tree at the singing harpy. They paw gently at the tree trunk--you can see by the long, shredded bark that they've tried to climb it. That they've come darn close to making it up there. You see a second harpy peering over the brink of the nest with deep concern on her face, and you hear (well, everyone but Bedlam) the peeping arpeggios of a clutch of harpy chicklets.

Initiative:

Init Adelie and Mone: 1d20 + 1d2 ⇒ (5) + (1) = 6
Init Anzath aboveground: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Init Aurora: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
Init Deaf Bedlam: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (15) + 3 - 4 = 14
Init Lolly: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Init Talathel: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Init Tragershen: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
Init Harpy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Init Harpy: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Init Dire Lion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
Init Dire Lion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Init Dire Lion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Init Dire Lion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16
Init Dire Lion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12
Init Dire Lion: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26

Dire Lion
Dire Lion
Talathel
Dire Lion
Anzath
Aurora
Lolly
Bedlam
Tragershen
Dire Lion
Dire Lion
Harpy
Dire Lion
Adelie and Mone
Harpy

The first two dire lions continue to dream about roads-not-taken.

Talathel may act!


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 7 Initiative+6 Hp 63/63 AC 23 Fort+9/11, Ref+9/11, Will+5/7 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active: Too much to list here

Bedlam judiciously places more mud into his ears.

Knowledge (nature) (Int): 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25


Bedlam recognizes the Dire Lions for what they are: really scary pounce-grab-rake AM BARBARIANs of the deepwoods.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 7 Initiative+6 Hp 63/63 AC 23 Fort+9/11, Ref+9/11, Will+5/7 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active: Too much to list here

Apologies; dat were fer da Harpy-beetches!, the dwarf whispers to the DM.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

It's not a beech, Bedlam! It's more of a douglas fir... oh wait.

While he does recognize the species of fir by its distinctive cones, which look like they have little tridents sticking out of them, Bedlam also notes that they are up against Harpies--flying, lying, nasty, sorta-intelligent creatures that will eat you if they can. Harpies often use their incredible singing abilities to lure unsuspecting victims. Pretty much humans with wings.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 7 Initiative+6 Hp 63/63 AC 23 Fort+9/11, Ref+9/11, Will+5/7 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active: Too much to list here

Bedlam begins to reach for a notepad. The dwarf nods at the description.

Me be wunder'n if dey be want'n ta be free of da lions? We be help'n and dey be grateful?
The invisible dwarf stares at the camera.


Wolf (6) | HP:37/37 | AC:20 | FF:17 | T:13 | F+7+1; R+8+1; W+2+1 | Init +2 | Perc +5| Active Effects: -

to stop Adelie from running off:
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20


To see if Mone succeeds:

Adelie STR vs Mone: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Mone manages to keep Adelie from moving into the grove. As such, they are back at turn-off in the trail, and they can't see what's going on yet.


Male LN Elf Fighter 7 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 46/46| AC: 21 (22 with haste) (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +11/+14, CMD: 26 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +9, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Martial Flexibility Uses: 5/6 |Active conditions: No longer plagued!

Knowledge ? On harpies: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16

Knowledge Nature on dire lions: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (4) + 9 = 13

Talathel holds his spear and focuses.

Martial flexibility for enemy harpies +2


Dire Lion
Dire Lion
Talathel
Dire Lion
Anzath
Aurora
Lolly
Bedlam
Tragershen
Dire Lion
Dire Lion
Harpy
Dire Lion
Adelie and Mone
Harpy

While Talathel studies the situation, recognizing things as Bedlam does (though perhaps not in such detail), the next lion lazes its way through the soft soundscape. It yawns. It purrs.

Anzath, Aurora, Lolly, Bedlam, and Tragershen may act!


F half-drow Slayer 6/TWW 1 | AC20 T13 FF18 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 55/55 | F +8 R +7 (+2 vs Traps) W +3 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +13 (+15 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects: Cursed: -6 WIS

Anzath wades dreamily into the pride of lions.


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 6/Cleric 1 HP:8/70 AC:19 CMB:+10 CMD: 21 Fort +11 Ref +5 Will +7 Rage:14/19

Letting his pack fall to the ground, Lolygert unhooks his flagon from his belt and causes it to fill with fragarant mead. Taking a swig, he begins to slowly dance about , keeping time with the wonderful music the nice lady in the tree is making.


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 7 | HP 51 | AC:19 | FF:15 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+6 | Ref:+7 | Will:+7 | Init:+10 | Perc +7 | St:+3 |

Tragershen looks at the pride of lions and stops. In hopes of restraining them before they can shred the lot of us apart, he summons thick tendrils of webbing between the heavy low limbs of the tree and the ground.

Casting web. With its 20' radius, I should be able to get everyone within 15' of the tree trunk. If the lions are pawing at the tree trunk, they should all be engulfed with an additional 5' buffer of webbing between any PCs and their fangs.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

Tragershen casts his signature Web on the base of the tree, attempting to engoop the cats.

Ref Save Cat: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22
Ref Save Cat: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26
Ref Save Cat: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Ref Save Cat: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Ref Save Cat: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
Ref Save Cat: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

The cats leap and twist despite their captivation. Only one gets properly bewebbed. They turn enormous, confused eyes on Tragershen, a question on their faces, as if they are wondering whether "Captivated creatures can take no actions other than to defend themselves" applies to attacking after a ranged and non-damaging spell. The wizard looks tasty. But the music is soooo soooo nice.

Bedlam and Aurora may act!


F half-drow Slayer 6/TWW 1 | AC20 T13 FF18 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 55/55 | F +8 R +7 (+2 vs Traps) W +3 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +13 (+15 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects: Cursed: -6 WIS

I'd say the reflex save IS the defensive action. Btw, should Anzath save against the web?


I think so, since you waded into the pride.

Ref: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Anzath is bewebbed.


F half-drow Slayer 6/TWW 1 | AC20 T13 FF18 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 55/55 | F +8 R +7 (+2 vs Traps) W +3 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +13 (+15 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects: Cursed: -6 WIS

Fantastic.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 7 Initiative+6 Hp 63/63 AC 23 Fort+9/11, Ref+9/11, Will+5/7 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active: Too much to list here

Bedlam seems confused as to how to properly handle the situation!

Why be chang'n stuffs!

The dwarf begins to take out some Blasting Jelly. He then begins to make his way to a Harpy tree!


Female Human Cleric of Nethys 7 | 63/63 HP | AC 22, T 12, FF 20, CMD 20 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 4/6 Channel Energy; 6/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects:

Aurora takes up a ready stance, looking up into the boughs of the tree from besides Tragershen. "And what, exactly, are you lovely doves up to, up there?" she calls up, sounding irritated.

Readied attack on approach
+1 Light Mace: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11
Damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10


2 people marked this as a favorite.

The not-currently-singing harpy calls down to Aurora in a melodious, soothing voice: "You've come just in time! These lions want to climb our tree to eat our chicks, but we've calmed the brutes down... if you kill them, we'll give you some nice things! And the woods will be safe."

The lions lick and paw at the Webbing, but the don't move much. They listen to the music and purr.

Adelie and Mone may act! Bedlam: are you wading into the Web spell, or just up to it?

4,951 to 5,000 of 6,482 << first < prev | 95 | 96 | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Parrot's the Ferry and the Depths: Rappan Athuk All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.