GM Parrot's The Ferry and the Depths: Rappan Athuk

Game Master parrot familiar

Google Drive for maps, loot, etc.

Adelie 50/50
Anzath 48/48
Aurora 50/50
Bedlam 57/57
Lolly 60/60
Moneduloides 37/37
Talathel 40/40
Tragershen 30/30

Date: Septimus 12


5,051 to 5,100 of 5,603 << first < prev | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | next > last >>

Wolf (6) | HP:37/37 | AC:19 | FF:16 | T:13 | F+7; R+8; W+2 | Init +2 | Perc +5| Active Effects: -

Mone is entirely bewildered. She pokes Tragershen with her nose, whining quietly.


Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 56/56 HP | AC 22, T 12, FF 20, CMD 19 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 6/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects:

"I will not stand for burning down a tree full of harpy chicks!"


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (22 with haste) (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

"I do not want our party halved by errant explosions."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:

Save da dire lions, save da world!


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:
Bedlam Bottomland wrote:

Bedlam judiciously places more mud into his ears.

[dice=Knowledge (nature) (Int)]1d20+12

Bedlam knows best...


Dire Lion (slow)
Dire Lion vs Tal d22
Talathel
Dire Lion
Anzath
Aurora
Lolly
Bedlam
Tragershen
Giant Worker Ant d9
Dire Lion
Dire Lion
Harpy
Dire Lion (slow)
Adelie and Mone
Harpy

The dire lion that Talathel has been poking looks sternly at the little elfling and the mysterious giant ants, as if he can sense the party's malicious intention to humble his pride.

But he won't go out without a fight!

Tal 1 Ant 2-3: 1d3 ⇒ 2

Bite: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 251d8 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 231d6 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

The first ant winks out of existence.

Tal 1 Ant 2: 1d2 ⇒ 2

Claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 251d6 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

The second is still here, but it isn't looking so hot.

All may act except Adelie and Mone, unless Talathel tries to fight a different lion or something... but if Talathel is just poking the current lion, then all-A+M may act because the lion between Tal and the rest of you is dreaming.


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (22 with haste) (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel is just poking the same lion. Will edit in post asap.

Talathel stabs, stabs again, and steps back and out of the lion's easy reach.

At 10ft reach: full attack, then 5ft step away to 15ft away. Lion should still have ant to contend with and can't full attack Talathel if I understand this correctly.

Stab 1 with bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 12 + 1 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 10

Stab 2 with bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (3) + 12 + 1 - 5 = 11
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 3 + 1 = 6

AOO:

Stab with bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 12 + 1 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 10

Stab with bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 12 + 1 = 24
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8

Stab with bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 12 + 1 = 26
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5

Stab with bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 12 + 1 = 33
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8

Stab with bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9

Stab with bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 12 + 1 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7

Stab with bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 12 + 1 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 56/56 HP | AC 22, T 12, FF 20, CMD 19 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 6/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects:

Don't forget to add the 14hp Aurora healed Tal for last turn~

Aurora takes a five-foot step to the side so Talathel can step back. Realizing she'll probably not be getting into the melee anytime soon, she stows her mace and draws her crossbow.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Tal, does 31 HP sound right? Tragershen and Bedlam may act! Anzath and Lolly may frolic and/or climb that tree!


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:

Will post after work.


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath continues to compulsively climb the tree, attracted to the source of the song.
Climb: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

Concerned about a potential abundance of hostiles, Tragershen takes a moment to solidify his defenses.

Casting mage armor on himself.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:

Bedlam looks on as his friends seem to find unity with Chaos.

He drinks a Barkskin Extract.


Dire Lion (slow)
Dire Lion vs Tal d41
Talathel
Dire Lion
Anzath
Aurora
Lolly
Bedlam
Tragershen
Giant Worker Ant d9
Dire Lion
Dire Lion
Harpy
Dire Lion (slow)
Adelie and Mone
Harpy

The dire lions shimmy while the not-singing harpy cackles, "Death to the cats!"

Bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 191d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Sting: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 131d4 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Tragershen's ant makes its mark.

Adelie and Mone may act!


Human Druid (6) | HP:50/50 | AC:14 +4 | FF:14 +4 | T:11 | F+7; R+2; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 | Active Effects: Mage Armor, Wild Shape

Adelie settles himself on a branch near the harpies and coos at the baby harpies. The world is such a beautiful place.


Wolf (6) | HP:37/37 | AC:19 | FF:16 | T:13 | F+7; R+8; W+2 | Init +2 | Perc +5| Active Effects: -

Mone still doesn’t know what is going on, and, having received no instructions, only watches carefully.


Dire Lion (slow)
Dire Lion vs Tal d41
Talathel
Dire Lion
Anzath
Aurora
Lolly
Bedlam
Tragershen
Dire Lion
Dire Lion
Harpy
Dire Lion (slow)
Adelie and Mone
Harpy

Bite: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (12) + 12 = 241d8 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (7) + 13 = 201d6 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

The dire lion rips the second ant apart. It then lurches towards Talathel,

Claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (2) + 13 = 151d6 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

...but it misses.

No harm done here, literally, but Dire Lions have 10 ft reach and anyone can 5ft step during a full attack, so if Lion had killed the ant, it could have 2 x clawed Tal.

Whole party minus A+M may act!


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:

Does Bedlam know that damage can wake up our fascinated comrades?


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath walks out on a limb.
Acrobatics: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (18) + 8 = 26


Bedlam knows that they will defend themselves, if attacked.


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

But I don't think that's the same thing as breaking the enchantment on them.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:

No, it is not..lol...thinking.

Bedlam shakes his invisible head.

We really be work'n wit does evil birds!


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (22 with haste) (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel stabs twice, hoping to finally fell the beast!

Stab 1 with bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 12 + 1 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 10

Stab 2 with bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (7) + 12 + 1 - 5 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9

Then Talathel steps back, hoping to keep drawing the beast away.

5ft step away, away!


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Can you pit the lions trag?


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

They are large creatures so only one would only fit in a pit at a time. And it is 30' deep; I'm not sure they couldn't just jump out.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 5/Cleric 1 HP:53/72 AC:17 CMB:+12 CMD: 22 Fort +12 Ref +6 Will +8 Rage:16/17

Unfortunately for the party, lions and harpies, Lolygert ,swaying to the pretty music, decides it's a good idea to join in....and begins singing, loudly and very badly...


Wolf (6) | HP:37/37 | AC:19 | FF:16 | T:13 | F+7; R+8; W+2 | Init +2 | Perc +5| Active Effects: -

Mone’s confusion lifts as Lolygert begins his singing. This is something she knows how to do. She tilts her head back and adds her howls and barks to the song.


Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 56/56 HP | AC 22, T 12, FF 20, CMD 19 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 6/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects:

Aurora loads and shoots her crossbow at the dire lion battling with Talathel, then takes another five-foot step back.

Light Crossbow Attack + Bless + Divine Favor: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 5 + 1 + 2 = 23
Light Crossbow Damage + Divine Favor: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


1 person marked this as a favorite.

What a team effort! If it wasn't for the ants and that crossbow bolt...

The dire lion slumps into unconsciousness, succumbing to its wounds.

Bedlam, was shaking your head in shame and disbelief your action for this turn? ;)


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:

Yuppers! The dwarf is stunned by the actions of his friends...


Adelie and Mone: since you're not actually having a chance to do many independent actions, I'm going go GM-force a "delay" on each of you so that the whole party is on the same turn. It'll be more convenient.

The harpies jump from taloned foot to taloned foot, the singing one keeping up the song, the other roaring with delight. "Kill! Kill!"

The ensorceled lions don't notice the plight of their fellow.

Now, ALL may act!


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Dire Lion (slow)
Adelie and Mone
Talathel
Anzath
Aurora
Lolly
Bedlam
Tragershen
Dire Lion
Dire Lion
Dire Lion
Harpy
Dire Lion (slow)
Harpy

Also shoved a lion lower in initiative. I want to get the game moving so that A+M and Anzath can actually play, so I'm taking liberties.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Having reached a point above the harpies, Anzath gently lowers herself from her branch into their nest. She sits cross-legged and sways to the music.


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

Tragershen picks the lion closest now to Tal and begins casting. At the end of his chant, he points at the lion and a burst of lightning arcs out at it.

Casting lightning bolt on one of the lions. Damage 6d6 ⇒ (3, 6, 2, 6, 3, 3) = 23, reflex save DC 18 for half damage.


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (22 with haste) (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel has taken the opportunity to step back once again, then braces his spear against the ground.

"Come, feline! Come at me!", he calls.

1st and special AOO vs a dire lion charge (and its lowered AC :D ):

Stab 1 with bless and brace: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 12 + 1 = 26

Braced Damage: 2d8 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (2, 7) + 4 + 2 = 15

The Other 6 AOOs if needed:

Stab with bless and brace: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9

Stab with bless and brace: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 12 + 1 = 32
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 1 = 12

Stab with bless and brace: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8

Stab with bless and brace: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 12 + 1 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8

Stab with bless and brace: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 12 + 1 = 15
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9

Stab with bless and brace: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 12 + 1 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7


Which lion? Init order: 1d5 ⇒ 5

Ref: 1d20 + 8 - 1 ⇒ (18) + 8 - 1 = 25

Even under Slow, the lion's catlike, erm, cat reflexes save it from much of the lightning bolt's damage.

Its eyes turn to Talathel, its pupils focusing on the elf, but in an unnaturally slow fashion...

I have to count how many rounds ago Slow was, unless you already know, Tragershen? Aurora and Bedlam may act!


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:

How high up are the Harpies?

Bedlam takes his Enlarged Person Extract. He moves under the Harpy Tree again; frowning (invisible-like).

Cmb vs Web: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (9) + 19 = 28


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

Four rounds have passed on the slow, two left.


Thanks Trag! Bedlam: I can't remember if I stated the height of the tree. Let's say 80 ft, that sounds good to me right now--but if I've stated something else before, let me know, folks!


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:

Apologies; but how high are the Harpies?

Me be hav'n un plan; 'bout 12% ov un plan.


80 ft!


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:

Bedlam looks way way way up into the Harpy-Tree. The dwarf counts on his (invisible) grimy fingers. He has to start over a few times; because, well, they are still invisible.
After a few tense moments (where our dwarf nearly bit his fingers off), Bedlam turns back to the group defeated.

He then lops a Tanglefoot Bomb at the center lion.

Range bomb touch, Tanglefoot Ref DC 17, splash weapon mastery, precise bombs, unstable accelerate, splash 8: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 83d6 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (3, 4, 3) + 4 + (1) = 15

Random with splash weapon mastery: 1d8 ⇒ 2

Most advantageous square please:
Splash Weapon Mastery
You are adept at increasing the range, area, and accuracy of splash weapons.

Benefit: When throwing a splash weapon, you act as if you had the Far Shot feat. When you hit with a splash weapon, select one additional square adjacent to the splash area; creatures in this area also take splash damage. When you miss with a splash weapon, you may adjust the miss direction on the grid by +1 or –1. This feat counts as Far Shot for the purpose of qualifying for other feats, but only in regard to splash weapons.

Also, is the Harpy-Tree within 5' of blast? Blasting Jelly 4d6


Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 56/56 HP | AC 22, T 12, FF 20, CMD 19 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 6/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects:

If somebody could please put me out of the misery of these allergies that like to mimic cold symptoms, I'd appreciate it...

Pollen is evil.

Aurora joins Talathel in taking another five-foot step back, giving him a slight side eye at the reverse shuffling, then reloads her crossbow and takes aim for the lion Tragershen lightning bolted.

Crossbow Attack + Bless + Divine Favor: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 5 + 1 + 2 = 18
Crossbow Damage + Divine Favor: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Oh i guess Anzath isnt in the harpy nest. She's still climbing.


1 person marked this as a favorite.

I'm imagining the huge trees of the Pacific Northwest--a Large trunk means it's gonna be pretty tall!

Aurora's crossbow bolt stings the lion singed by Tragershen's magic.

Sorry the long delay is causing issues--Bedlam got big and then attacked. Two turns in one go? I'll take the first action as canon for now. You do have a decision to make, soon, Bedlam!

The slow lion charges:

1 trag 2 tal 3 aur: 1d3 ⇒ 2

Talathel! Talathel's braced spear slows the beast, but it does not stop...

PF rules trivia: Slow limits you to one action. A pounce-charge is one action. I actually found people online arguing that this means a slow pouncer gets a full attack's worth of pounce, but... that's silly. It will get one bite unless: Bedlam's Decision--as a Large creature who now has Reach, Bedlam, you may take an AOO if you'd like. It looks well-battered, but it is still going.


Dire Lion (slow)
Adelie and Mone
Talathel
Anzath
Aurora
Lolly
Bedlam
Tragershen
Dire Lion
Dire Lion
Dire Lion
Harpy
Dire Lion (slow vs tal) 29
Harpy

Bedlam may decide about his AOO! And then, lion may bite if it is still alive!


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:

The (still invisible) pouty-faced dwarfhulk looks morbidly at the beaten and battered (and definitely an innocent in all this!) dire lion. A tear travels down the bummed dwarf's bearded face, as he heaves his large weapon at the tired lion.
Ye wer't ta be blamed fer dis foul curse!

Melee +1 heavy pick, mutagen, enlarged, invisible: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 261d8 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11


1 person marked this as a favorite.
F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Hey those spiders were technically innocent too.


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (22 with haste) (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Tbh, screw those spiders.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:

Bedlam doesn't like spiders; he does like cute kitties!

5,051 to 5,100 of 5,603 << first < prev | 97 | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Parrot's the Ferry and the Depths: Rappan Athuk All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.