GM Parrot's The Ferry and the Depths: Rappan Athuk

Game Master parrot familiar

Google Drive for maps, loot, etc.

Adelie 50/50
Anzath 48/48
Aurora 50/50
Bedlam 57/57 (1 negative level)
Lolly 60/60
Moneduloides
Talathel 40/40
Tragershen 30/30

Date: Augusta 29


4,651 to 4,700 of 4,846 << first < prev | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | next > last >>

Human Druid (6) | HP:43/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 | Wildshaped

Adelie flies over to Anzath and tries to cast guidance on her for another tiny boost to her swimming.

If he’s unable to touch Anzath, he prepares touch of the sea instead.


Adelie's Brilliant Spell Preparation feat means that Anzath's odds of survival have just jumped considerably... if she can just reach the surface, the air elemental/druid can swoop down and give her the high-five of fins.

Can Lolly reach a bewebbed ghoul? 1 no 2 yes: 1d2 ⇒ 2

Lolly sees that the only ghoul left on his side of the river is in Tragershen's pit spell--so he darts towards the web and executes a ghoul struggling on the periphery of the spell.


2 people marked this as a favorite.

The ghoul in the river tries to swim: Swim: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16

It is dragged downriver... at least it doesn't have to breathe!

The ones in the Web keep trying to break free:

CMB: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
CMB: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
CMB: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

CMB: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
CMB: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Stairs of Lolz?: 1d2 ⇒ 1

One webbed ghoul breaks free on the stair-side of the Web.

The one that paralyzed Bedlam looks ruefully at the delicious dwarfflesh, thinking "Would be perfect with cave carrots." But, being a creature of intelligence, wisdom, and charisma, it wisely and intelligently opts to flee down the stairs and into the darkness.

The one in the pit, on the edge of its undeath, calls for a truce. "Umm, sorry! When I get out of here, I can help you, just don't kill me, alright?"


Talathel
Tragershen
Anzath
Bedlam (hmmm)
Ghoul x 1 (staircase)
Aurora
Ghoul x 2 (staircase side, w/sand)
Lolly
Adelie
Ghoul x 6 (one heading downstairs, one on stair-side, one in pit d12, two in web; one dragged downriver d5)

Tal, Trag, and Anz may act!


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Unable to see Anzath, Talathel resigns himself to remaining in position and assisting against the mortal threat of the ghouls.

If Talathel can target the fleeing ghoul, he will. But if not, he will take the next-best target:

Composite Longbow vs Ghoul: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (18) + 11 = 29
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Composite Longbow vs Ghoul: 1d20 + 11 - 5 ⇒ (14) + 11 - 5 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

He will also call towards the pit:

"How exactly can you be helpful? You have until we wipe out resistance to explain."


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath tries to stay above water, paddling against the current and toward dry land.
Swim+DV: 1d20 + 7 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 7 + 2 = 16
Swim: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

Realizing his effort to restrict the ghouls is now more of a restriction on his friends, Tragershen moves to reunite them in a rather flashy fashion.

He steps forward with his wand in one hand and his other hand outstretched. He barks an arcane syllable and a gout of flame flares from his finger tips at several of the ghouls. The flame also quickly sets the webbing ablaze, further scorching those inside of it.

Burning hands, 5d4 ⇒ (1, 3, 4, 3, 1) = 12 damage, DC 15 reflex save for half damage. In addition, it sets the web afire, dealing 2d4 + 0 ⇒ (2, 4) + 0 = 6 fire damage to those within.


Forgot the bats: head for Tragershen 1, Lolly 2, pit ghoul 3: 1d3 ⇒ 2

Bat swarms are known to go rogue. They flock onto Lolly and start gnawing the barbarian!

batty bites: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Talathel leaves a pair of arrows in a ghoul.

Anzath's first swim check fails, and since you only make one per round... but I'll let you use your second roll next turn!

Anzath is swept downriver and out of the cave.

Tragershen creates an immense blast of flame as the webs ignite.

how many: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

He catches both remaining web ghouls.

Ref Saves: 1d20 ⇒ 11d20 ⇒ 17

One ghoul is now thoroughly charred, but free. One is double-dead.


Talathel
Tragershen
Anzath
Bedlam
Aurora
Ghoul x 2 (staircase side; d10)
Lolly
Adelie
Ghoul x 6 (one heading downstairs, one on stair-side, one in pit d12, one charred d12; one dragged downriver d5)

The staircase ghoul disappears into the depths.

Aurora may act!


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:
Swim wrote:
Make a Swim check once per round while you are in the water. Success means you may swim at up to half your speed (as a full-round action) or at a quarter of your speed (as a move action). If you fail by 4 or less, you make no progress. If you fail by 5 or more, you go underwater.

I made two rolls, taking two separate move actions, considering Anzath effectively cleared 9 feet of a 10ft wide river. At least she got herself to the surface so a whispy elemental can touch her, right? Eh?


Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 56/56 HP | AC 22, T 12 , FF 20, CMD 19 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 6/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects:

"Anzath!"

Aurora looses a frustrated noise in her throat as the half-elf is swept away. She looks back across the river; if any ghouls are still in sight, she'll reload her crossbow and take a shot for it.

Light Crossbow Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24
Light Crossbow Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7
Light Crossbow Crit?: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
Light Crossbow Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 2


Anzath wrote:
Swim wrote:
Make a Swim check once per round while you are in the water. Success means you may swim at up to half your speed (as a full-round action) or at a quarter of your speed (as a move action). If you fail by 4 or less, you make no progress. If you fail by 5 or more, you go underwater.
I made two rolls, taking two separate move actions, considering Anzath effectively cleared 9 feet of a 10ft wide river. At least she got herself to the surface so a whispy elemental can touch her, right? Eh?

So I read this as "once per round" comes first--if you succeed on that one-per-round check, then you get options. Option one is swimming half your speed for a full round, option two is half that as a move action. But one check per round. And yeah, you are at the surface with your 16, so Addy can save your bacon! There's room to fly in the tunnel, too.

Aurora drops the wounded ghoul with a shot to the eye!

The next ghoul takes off down the stairs. He wants to un-live!

Lolly and Adelie may act!


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

That actually makes more sense than my read. I was thinking she only needed to make one successful move to make it to the other side. She tried once, failed, and tried again. But now she’ll try again next round, hopefully with a swim speed.


I'm not worried about you... anymore!


Human Druid (6) | HP:43/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 | Wildshaped

I meant to put the bats right next to the webbing. Oops.

Adelie yells back to the others, ”Don’t kill the one in the pit!”, then darts off after Anzath with his newly-prepared touch of the sea. He grabs her hand briefly, then urges her, ”You have flippers now. Swim!”


Lolly is pretty close to the webs. Since you're not concentrating on them, they'll only hang around one more round.

Speaking of Lolly, he may act! Also, you've got a lil' bleed on ya, Lolz.

The ghoul in the pit peers upwards, seeing only the reflections of the leaping flames in the glimmering stalactites above... hearing only the shrieks of its brethren and sistren... it shouts at you all: "I have walked these tunnels so long, I can guide you! I can tell you what lies beneath! Let me un-live!"


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 5/Cleric 1 HP:72/72 AC:23 CMB:+11 CMD: 22 Fort +10 Ref +4 Will +6 Rage:15/18

Lolygert ignores the onslaught of the bat swarm, hardly feeling the tiny bites. His angry gaze falls upon the newly freed, and newly charred ghoul...as does his sword...

attack: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27
damage: 2d6 + 12 ⇒ (1, 6) + 12 = 19


Talathel
Tragershen
Anzath
Bedlam
Aurora
Ghoul x 2 (staircase side; d10)
Lolly
Adelie
Ghoul x 1 (one in pit d12, )

Swim for Ghoul: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

The ghoul is sucked downriver. If it un-survives, maybe you'll meet again someday. Maybe not.

The others book it down the staircase--every ghoul is gone except the one in the pit and two more that are poised to scamper off into the darkness.

Talathel, Tragershen, Fin-Covered Anzath, and Aurora may act!


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel aims for the ghoul that is both closest to reaching safety and has not yet reached said safety. As he fires arrows, he declines to reply to the pit ghoul just yet.

Composite Longbow vs Ghoul: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (1) + 11 = 12
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Composite Longbow vs Ghoul: 1d20 + 11 - 5 ⇒ (7) + 11 - 5 = 13
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Gods, what awful shots!


2 people marked this as a favorite.

At least Anzath is too distracted to be watching Talathel's marksmanship, but maybe it's Talathel who is a bit distracted...


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath breaks the surface mid-rapid to see an airy Adelie reaching out for her. She reaches back, and is amazed and simultaneously disturbed as her hands transform into webbed fins. Suddenly, she can power against the current, instead of struggle against it. For a moment she considers diving under the water and cutting down the ghoul who’s somewhere downriver, but, she’s already risked enough for this fruitless fight. Instead she makes it back to the cavern and climbs out of the water on the north bank. If Adelie comes near she’ll thank him, otherwise she stands, dripping wet, and stares off toward the stairs where she knows Bedlam lies dead.

She couldn’t save him. In turn, she needed to be saved. He was a good asset. She’s quite disappointed in herself.


Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 56/56 HP | AC 22, T 12 , FF 20, CMD 19 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 6/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects:

Aurora reloads her crossbow and looses another shot across the river for any available ghouls.

Light Crossbow Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
Light Crossbow Damage: 1d8 ⇒ 7


Tragershen takes in the tableau of destruction that his magic has wrought on the undead, breathing in the delicious scent of burning webs.

Tragershen delays!

Aurora manages to finish off one of the final ghouls.

Then the last one rushes away down into the darkness.

The bats mob Lolly one last time, then disappear.

bites: 1d6 ⇒ 6

The webs continue to burn, and in a moment or two, they are all gone.

Combat over, unless you begin a pursuit of the many ghouls who have fled down the stairs. The ghoul in the pit remains, too, but is currently not hostile.


Y'all can talk and explore and stuff now if you want! Chat with a ghoul, go see what was in the poo, whatever!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 22/18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:Heightened Awareness, Barkskin, Antiplague, Antitoxin, Vermin Repellent, and Mutagen: 60 minutes each.

Brains...brains...brains...


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel turns to face Anzath and more animation than usual enters his voice and face.

"You made it! Ahem, you made it. Excellent."

He turns to the others:

"The one in the pit?"


Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 56/56 HP | AC 22, T 12 , FF 20, CMD 19 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 6/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects:

Aurora brings a hand up to vigorously rub at her forehead as the combat dies down. She heaves a sigh. "Shall we get over there?" she calls out.


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath is shaken from her wet stupor as she hears Tal and Aurora call out. "I am ok!" she calls back, and then, "I do not rekommend svimming!"

She then makes her way toward the scene of all the mayhem, her boots splish-sploshing with each step.


Human Druid (6) | HP:43/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 | Wildshaped

Adelie returns to the pit-ghoul, and, floating between it and the ambush corridor, introduces himself.
”Hi. I’m Adelie. How far away is the temple? And what is the fastest way to the surface from here?”


The ghoul squints up at the air elemental and says, "You don't have the look of pilgrims. Normally those traveling to the Superior Temple of the Most Foul Orcus, Damned be His Name, make themselves known to us through unholy signs and what we call 'context clues' like wearing all black and traveling by skeleton. If you're not pilgrims, they'll kill you. If you are pilgrims, they might kill you, but you already know that, and it's half the fun. How far the temple is depends on how you get there. The way I use is down the stairs, past the tasty-looking madman that we're not allowed to eat, 'round the ring hall, past the ogres, down the dirt slide (a chore getting back up that one), through the tunnel, and then you'll see the monks. Not far. To the surface, simply go back out the way you came in, the door will open unless you've futzed with it. If you have, you'll need a Priest of Orcus to unlock it. Or find a tunnel, the dirt slide goes all the way up. Can I leave now?"


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath stands near the edge of the pit, scimitars drawn. Unless anyone's feeling compassionate enough to stop her, she'll cut the ghoul down as soon as the pit spits it out.
Readied Kritfisher: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
dmg: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9
Readied Vael's Blade: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
dmg: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Readied Kritfisher Again: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

At an angle which the ghoul cannot possibly see, Talathel gives Anzath the "Ready to kill enemy" signal in drow sign language.

He readies his spear to trip the ghoul.

Readied Trip vs Ghoul CMD: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |
Anzath wrote:
Unless anyone's feeling compassionate enough to stop her,

*Looks around for a paladin.* Not seeing one, he nods in agreement with the plan.


The ghoul rises slowly on that magical elevator ride that is the end of a Pit spell. When it reaches the top, its already-mangled body is slashed to bits by Anzath's flickering blades. It's hard to tell which seems more pleased--the good one, or the evil one.

At least you got some good info out of it. Where now?


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

"Adelie, while you are in elemental form, we should retrieve some items of value. This way."

With everyone reunited again, he leads them towards the poo reservoir. As they pass Bedlam's corpse, he says mildly "We should leave him there. He will be consumed, turned, or both." He doesn't stop to help move the dwarf himself, but leads on. Assuming Adelie follows him...

He points down the hole. ”I sense three magical auras down there. Two of them are the type that might offer magical transportation; teleportation. If you can retrieve them, I can examine them and see if they can get us out of here.” He is pointing down the cesspit. He holds up three fingers as he emphasizes ”Three items of such power that they survived that toxic creature.” If he can add any direction about where specifically for the small elemental should seek them, he will.


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath’s face twitches when she puts down the ghoul. Grimly, she moves over to Bedlam’s corpse and exhales. She then begins quickly looting the dwarf of any and all Alchemical drafts. The last thing she takes is his flask. She pops it open, takes a swig, passes it around, and spills its remainder over his dead, bloody, bearded, laughing face.

Bedlam, anything useful on your dead self?


Tragershen wrote:

"We should leave him there. He will be consumed, turned, or both."

Trag, unless you meant "shouldn't," that demon deal you made was way more evil than I thought! In addition, the auras are conjuration, Trag doesn't know if they are teleportation or not...


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

That was probably a typo. :D And I don't know if they are teleportation, but they could be. If not, they could still be valuable.


Could be.


Human Druid (6) | HP:43/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 | Wildshaped

oh nooo Adelie would have tried to stop Anzath :(


Collaborative play-by-post sometimes means that people take actions while you're away--as in life!


Human Druid (6) | HP:43/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 | Wildshaped

Fair enough!

Adelie reluctantly flies down into the cesspit and looks for the items Tragershen mentioned.


Adelie has to wedge himself into the poop chute, wiggling his airy shoulders against who-knows-what as he pushes into the cesspit. When free, he hovers for a moment, unsure...

Fort Save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27 DC 26!!

...but Adelie fights off the sheer repulsion of the waste land. Tragershen calls down encouragingly, mildly, "Right... right there, just dive on in! It's in the poo and it's really important!"

And thus, the air elemental roots around in generational depths of feces.

The weakest aura is the smallest size Bag of Holding. You learn this by opening it up and seeing the gleam of an unlikely amount of gold inside--415 ancient gold thalers.

The evocation aura applies a dagger of incredible workmanship and intense magical power--the eye of the beholder, full of beauty, gets lost tracing the many folds of its damascened steel. Few of you have ever seen a blade this beautiful.

And lastly, the entree. An overwhelming aura of magic envelops what appears to be a stereotypically unassuming oil lamp.

Appraise: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

...Tragershen ain't sure what it is yet, but he knows it is worth, maybe, more than the whole party's gear combined. It is an immensely powerful object, one that would dazzle a greedy merchant, or servants of a temple of a god good or evil, or a dragon...

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (17) + 13 = 30

DC 29!!!!!

After a prestidigital cleaning and focusing his magic on the object, even the worldly-wise Tragershen's heart might skip a beat as he realizes he's holding an Efreeti Bottle, in magic lamp form, because I'm a traditionalist.


Human Druid (6) | HP:43/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 | Wildshaped

Adelie - uh, opens? rubs? activates? the lamp.


Bedlam Bottomland wrote:
Be giv'n a guud looksee! Swish 'round in dere a bit!

And so it came to pass that Bedlam spoke the wisest words of the campaign thus far...


Adelie wrote:
Adelie - uh, opens? rubs? activates? the lamp.

You don't know what it is! Only Tragershen knows...


Human Druid (6) | HP:43/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 | Wildshaped

Ok! In any case, Adelie does not hand over the items he retrieved, so he’s still holding them.


So, eventually, when Tragershen can take a look at these treasures (whenever you're ready to come out of the toilet), he will pass his checks to identify them (at least, he'll identify The Big One). If you are holding them close to your airy chest with crossed arms and clenched fingers, I am not sure he'll be able to study them...


Human Druid (6) | HP:43/50 | AC:17 | FF:15 | T:12 | F+7; R+3; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 | Wildshaped

Adelie only knows that they have strong magic auras, because of what Tragershen already said. Can he show the items to Tragershen without letting go of them? If he can, he’ll do that. If he can’t, he’ll just hold them. If he thinks they are going to try to physically remove the items from his hands, he’ll drop them back into the pit.
Edit: he just witnessed his party kill a helpless person in cold blood. He doesn’t want to give them the means to do that more if he can help it.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Adelie wrote:
he just witnessed his party kill a helpless person in cold blood. He doesn’t want to give them the means to do that again if he can help it.

Nobody loves ghouls more than I do... but "a helpless person" isn't really an accurate description of those wise, intelligent, and charismatic (and EEEEEEVILLLLL) folk...

4,651 to 4,700 of 4,846 << first < prev | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Parrot's the Ferry and the Depths: Rappan Athuk All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.