GM Parrot's The Ferry and the Depths: Rappan Athuk

Game Master parrot familiar

Google Drive for maps, loot, etc.

Adelie 50/50
Anzath 48/48
Aurora 50/50
Bedlam 57/57
Lolly 60/60
Moneduloides 37/37
Talathel 40/40
Tragershen 30/30

Date: Septimus 12


5,101 to 5,150 of 5,605 << first < prev | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | next > last >>

The dire lion, surging through its many foes, tires to fix its sluggish jaws upon Talathel:

Bite: 1d20 + 7 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (8) + 7 + 2 - 1 = 16

It fails to grasp the nimble warrior.

Bedlam, no longer invisible, surprises the harpies. But when he swings at the lion, the talkin' harpy cheers!


Dire Lion (slow)
Adelie and Mone
Talathel
Anzath
Aurora
Lolly
Bedlam
Tragershen
Dire Lion
Dire Lion
Dire Lion
Harpy
Dire Lion (slow vs tal) d40
Harpy

All may act!


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (22 with haste) (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel strikes back - then fades back!

Stab 1 with bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 12 + 1 = 16
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9

Stab 2 with bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 - 5 ⇒ (19) + 12 + 1 - 5 = 27
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5

Then a 5ft step back.

Many AOOs:

Stab 1 with bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 1 = 17
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 10

Stab 2 with bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 12 + 1 = 27
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 10

Stab 3 with bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 12 + 1 = 28
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5

Stab 4 with bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 12 + 1 = 14
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 1 = 9

Stab 5 with bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 12 + 1 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8

Stab 6 with bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 12 + 1 = 26
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 3 + 1 = 7

Stab 7 with bless: 1d20 + 12 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 12 + 1 = 24
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 10


Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 5/Cleric 1 HP:53/72 AC:17 CMB:+12 CMD: 22 Fort +12 Ref +6 Will +8 Rage:16/17

Lolygert's singing grows quiet, as his head sways side to side, then up and down as the mead and other spirits he's imbibed start to affect him.

Soothed by the nice music, his chin settles on his chest and his singing is replaced with even worse snoring...


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Just keep climbing.
Climb: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (18) + 10 = 28


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:

Bedlam shrugs his shoulders. The dour dwarf tosses a Tanglefoot Bomb at a centered lion.

Range bomb touch, Tanglefoot Ref DC 17, splash weapon mastery, precise bombs, unstable accelerate, splash 8: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 84d6 + 4 ⇒ (3, 4, 5, 4) + 4 = 20

Me be tink'n dat me bombs be not lik'n dis!

Random with Splash Weapon Mastery: 1d8 ⇒ 1


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

With things heating up, Tragershen casts a spell to aid his allies in finishing this quickly.

Casting haste. Targeting Bedlam, Tal, Trag, Mone, Aurora and Lolly.


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath should be 60ft up the tree? Let me know when she's reached the nest.


Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 56/56 HP | AC 22, T 12, FF 20, CMD 19 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 6/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects:

Aurora takes a step back to keep moving with Talathel, then reloads her crossbow and fires.

Crossbow + Divine Favor + Bless + Haste: 1d20 + 5 + 2 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 2 + 1 + 1 = 11
fwip: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Players may take Hasty actions if they wish (Tal?)


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Lolygert 'Lolly' Endeferr Human Barbarian 5/Cleric 1 HP:53/72 AC:17 CMB:+12 CMD: 22 Fort +12 Ref +6 Will +8 Rage:16/17
GM Parrot wrote:
Players may take Hasty actions if they wish (Tal?)

Lolygert begins to snore faster....


Human Druid (6) | HP:50/50 | AC:14 +4 | FF:14 +4 | T:11 | F+7; R+2; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 | Active Effects: Mage Armor, Wild Shape

I think that means Adelie is still climbing, too?
Climb: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (22 with haste) (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Stab.

Stab 3 with bless and haste: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 12 + 1 + 1 = 18

Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 1 = 8

Also +1 damage to Stabs 1 and 2!


The hasted onslaught finishes the Slow lion. Bedlam stirs up trouble with another one of the beasts, though!

which? init order: 1d4 ⇒ 2

He blasts a not-slow lion. But they are all non-slow by next turn, so.

Lion Ref Save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

The lion dodges the worst of the damage.

Snapped out of its harpy trance, the lion charges the dwarfhulk:

Bite: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (1) + 14 = 151d8 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 111d20 + 18 ⇒ (14) + 18 = 32
Claw: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 281d6 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Claw: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (20) + 15 = 351d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 302d6 + 14 ⇒ (2, 1) + 14 = 17

While Bedlam manages to dodge the ferocious jaws of the beast, not so does he escape the furious claws! One of them is a particularly dire swipe.

28 damage vs. Bedlam


Adelie and Mone
Talathel
Anzath
Aurora
Lolly
Bedlam
Tragershen
Dire Lion
Dire Lion vs Bed d10
Dire Lion
Dire Lion
Harpy
Harpy

All may act!


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:

Bedlam looks on as the lion rakes his sour face. The dwarf heaves a sigh, as he swings his heavy pick at the poor sod.

Melee +1 heavy pick, mutagen, enlarged, haste, bless: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 171d8 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Hasted Melee +1 heavy pick, mutagen, enlarged, haste, bless: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 171d8 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12

Me heart be not in dis!


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (22 with haste) (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel stabs repeatedly!

Stab 1 with bless and haste: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 12 + 1 + 1 = 22
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5

Stab 2 with bless and haste: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 12 + 1 + 1 = 27
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5

Stab 3 with bless and haste: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 12 + 1 + 1 = 21
Damage: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 + 1 = 10


Human Druid (6) | HP:50/50 | AC:14 +4 | FF:14 +4 | T:11 | F+7; R+2; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 | Active Effects: Mage Armor, Wild Shape

Adelie does some more climbing.
Climb: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

Tragershen slips a small vial from his pack and draws on its vitality to enhance his next spell. He lobs a bit of arcane acid at the massive cat.

Ready acid flask and use it as reagent to cast acid splash at the same lion Tal is fighting.

To hit 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 6 + 1 = 8
Damage 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 56/56 HP | AC 22, T 12, FF 20, CMD 19 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 6/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects:

Aurora reloads her crossbow again and fires a bolt towards the dire lion Talathel is attacking.

Crossbow + Bless + Divine Favor + Haste: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 5 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 29
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Crossbow Confirm: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 5 + 1 + 2 + 1 = 13
If Confirm: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Anzath continues to scale the tree.
Climb: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12


1 person marked this as a favorite.

The lion decides who to shred:

1 bed, 2 tal: 1d2 ⇒ 2

Seeing a glimmer of compassion in Bedlam's shining eyes, the beast turns its tender ministrations upon Talathel.

Bite+Grab: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 231d8 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 141d20 + 18 ⇒ (3) + 18 = 21

Claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 281d6 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Claw: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (14) + 13 = 271d6 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

The lore warden takes an enormous bite, using all of his martial knowledge to break free of the impending grapple...

...only to have an enormous paw smack him onto the brink of unconsciousness. The valiant warrior shakes off the blow, but he knows that he can't take another like that one.

27 damage to Talathel! All may act.

Melodious encouragement to murder floats down from the high perch of the harpies. The old-growth forest resounds with the blended noises of combat and sweet music--with roars and clashing steel!


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:

Weeping now; a torrent of tears, the dwarf swings.

Melee +1 heavy pick, mutagen, enlarged, haste, bless: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (9) + 13 = 221d8 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17

Hasted Melee +1 heavy pick, mutagen, enlarged, haste, bless: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 171d8 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11


Bedlam knocks the cat down and then, more deftly than any dwarven miner prising a diamond out of a deep mine, he mercifully sends the pick into the big cat's spine, just where it meets the skull. It will be dead soon, and, until then, it can feel no pain.

All but Bedlam may act!


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

Running low on spells, Tragershen calls on a reserve of arcane energy, forming it into a spell. Once it is cast, he lifts off of the ground. Slowly at first, faster as he goes.

Using bonded object casting to cast fly on himself. Then he moves up towards Anzath.


Human Druid (6) | HP:50/50 | AC:14 +4 | FF:14 +4 | T:11 | F+7; R+2; W+9 | Init +1 | Perc +10 | Active Effects: Mage Armor, Wild Shape

Climb: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 56/56 HP | AC 22, T 12, FF 20, CMD 19 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 6/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects:

Aurora eyes the wounds on Talathel's form with a grimace, and shifts her magic to something more beneficial for the warrior with a whispered prayer.

Spontaneous Casting: Searing Light > Cure Serious Wounds
Cure Serious Wounds: 3d8 + 6 ⇒ (1, 1, 8) + 6 = 16

She then reloads her crossbow, but says, "I can heal you further in... just a moment."


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (22 with haste) (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

@Parrot: how far is the closest lion from Talathel?


Since Bedlam picked the one you were fighting, I'd say you have a good gap between you and the next lion. Let's say... 20 ft?


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

Can I add a free action? "Stand clear of the trunk!"

Reading back, it still looks like the blasting gel is intact at the base of the tree. Is that right?


If Bedlam had hit his mark, I might have let it explode. As it is, I felt like waiting for someone to take an intentional action to make such a disruptive move. While I doubt a little blasting jelly would take down an old growth fir in real life, for the drama of the game, I was going to give it a strong chance to topple the tree.


Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:

Bedlam eyes the Harpy Tree with fire in his eyes!


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Unaware of the danger growing far below her, Anzath persists in her pursuit to get as close to the songsource as possible.
Climb: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (14) + 10 = 24


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (22 with haste) (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel holds his action, ready to charge - to catch Anzath should she fall! Or stab a lion if Anzath is fine!


The remaining lions also remain enchanted. The harpies cheer you on. All may act again!


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

Tragershen flies above Anzath, checking her progress to place himself about where she'll be when he finishes casting his spell...

Move and cast true strike.


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (22 with haste) (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Talathel once again readies himself to charge forward.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Dwarf Alchemist [Grenadier] 6 Initiative+6 Hp 57/57 AC 18 Fort+9, Ref+9, Will+5 (+3 spells, sp, poison)Perception+10/+12(+2 stone) Active:

Bedlam looks ready to burn the Harpy Tree.


Female Human Cleric of Nethys 6 | 56/56 HP | AC 22, T 12, FF 20, CMD 19 | Fort +9, Ref +5, Will +10 | Init +1 | Perception +3 | 6/6 Channel Energy; 6/6 Divine Vessel; 1/1 Magical Epiphany | Active Effects:

Aurora converts another lesser restoration into a cure moderate wounds for Talathel.

Cure Moderate: 2d8 + 6 ⇒ (1, 5) + 6 = 12


Nobody has attacked anyone, so I think that means it's everyone's turn again!


Male LN Elf Fighter 6 (Lore Warden, Martial Master) | HP: 40/40| AC: 21 (22 with haste) (16 Tch, 15 Fl) | CMB: +10/+13, CMD: 25 | F +5, R +7, W +6 | Init: +7 | Per +8, SM +2, Darkvision 60ft | Speed 30ft | Spells: None | Active conditions: Not plagued! (to the best of his knowledge)

Looking much restored, Talathel awaits Tragershen's strike...


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Where am I in relation to the harpy nest?


Uh, I dunno, it's up to you. You can be in it, or nearly there, or you can audit all your climb checks and see how close you've come.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Assuming a DC of 15, I think that’s 5 or 6 successful checks, at 15ft a success, and you stated the tree is 80ft tall, I’d say she’s reached the nest.

Anzath nestles in among the harpy chicks.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

Okay, let's try this and see if it works. Maybe the Saranae clerics won't be too surprised to see us back for more raise deads...

As Anzath climbs over the edge of the nest, Tragershen moves in a blur. He snatches something away fro the entranced half-elf, then hurls a small shining object down at the base of the tree. As he does so, he tenses, not sure what the effect will actually be.

Okay, Tragershen is going to do a full attack. First attack is a Steal maneuver against Anzath with the true strike. He is trying to steal her necklace of fireballs type IV that the dragon gave her.

Steal 1d20 + 3 + 20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 20 + 1 + 1 = 30.

Then for his second attack, he'll pluck a bead off of the necklace and hurl it down to the ground amongst the lions. He does so with a great flourish, so that the harpies and the lions can all see what he is doing, and that it is he that is doing it. One of the middle sized beads. Damage 4d6 ⇒ (5, 4, 6, 6) = 21.

I'm not sure what the effect will be with the blasting gel, but I may follow it up with a free action statement after the GM gets a chance to let us know the outcome.


F half-elf Slayer 5/TWW 1 | AC19 T13 FF17 (+2 vs Traps) | HP 48/48 | F +7 R +6 (+8 vs Traps) W +2 | Init +4 (+6 UG) | Perc +12 (+14 UG)(+3 for traps) (DV 60ft, LB) Active Effects:

Goodness gracious!


Tragershen wrote:


Then for his second attack...

Point of order: Steal is a standard action, not an attack, so you can't mix-match with your hasty full attack (compare the difference in language between Steal and Trip, which says it can be "used in place of a melee attack"). However, since nobody is actively fighting you, you can definitely steal this turn and throw next turn... hey, but, ya know, dropping things is a free action. I'll let you drop the flaming mic on this situation! Ok, I'm satisfied. A flourish of a drop.

The remaining lions twist and turn among the flames:

Ref: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20
Ref: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Ref: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11

...one of them takes half damage.

The blasting jelly detonates with a resounding crack.

tree falls? 1 no 2 yes: 1d2 ⇒ 2

With a groan, the thousand-year-old finally gives up the ghost. A tree that was old when Tragershen was young...

Everyone else may act, and then the harpies get a round before the tree's fall accelerates.


Adelie and Mone
Talathel
Anzath
Aurora
Lolly
Bedlam
Tragershen
Dire Lion d10
Dire Lion d21
Dire Lion d21
Harpy
Harpy


Male Elven Wizard (Diviner, Foresight) 6 | HP 38 | AC:18 | FF:14 | T:13 | CMB:+3 | CMD:16 | Fort:+4 | Ref:+ | Will:+6 | Init:+10 | Perc +0 | St:+3 |

Were the lions close enough to the blasting jelly to take damage from it?


was a lion in the squares with blasting jelly? 1 no 2 yes: 1d2 ⇒ 1

Nope.

5,101 to 5,150 of 5,605 << first < prev | 98 | 99 | 100 | 101 | 102 | 103 | 104 | 105 | 106 | 107 | 108 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Parrot's the Ferry and the Depths: Rappan Athuk All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.