GMF's 5e Extravaganza (Inactive)

Game Master Fanguar

Current Day: Marduk's Day, 42nd day of Blossoms (Day 33)

Current Combat Map


1,001 to 1,050 of 1,619 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>

Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Lichen stealths into the woods, double moving but moving through the undergrowth at half speed.

Stealth: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


M Gold Dwarf, Cleric 1, War Domain, 13/13hp, Skills - Animal Handling +3, History +2, Insight +5, Medicine +5, Perception +3, Stealth +1, Survival +3 Saving Throws - Str +2, Dex +1, Con +4, Int +0, Wis +5, Cha +2. (Modest 1gp/day)

Drawing attention to himself over his companion's leading the way, Dolgrin roars at the ogres, smacking his warhammer on his shield,

"That has to be two of the UGLIEST Goblins I have ever seen"

before pointing it at the leading ogre.

Guiding bolt: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22 lead creature, 120' range
damage: 4d6 ⇒ (4, 4, 5, 3) = 16 on a hit, next attack against this creature is at advantage


Human Rogue 2 HP:15/15 AC: 14 Str: +0 Dex:+5 Con:+1 Int+5 Wis +0 Cha -1 Passive Perception 17, passive Investigation 17

Surprise Round

Rhys shadows Zask as he moves up the trail at pace, sliding in behind the same rock....

Round 1

Once sort of covered behind the rock, Rhys draws an arrow from his quiver , sights on the nearest ogre and fires...

Short bow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (20) + 5 = 25
If advantage gained from Dolgrin's attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Damage: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Round 1

Following Dolgrin's lead Vhaezil too holds position and brings his magicks to bear on the distant brutes - He grips the fell scroll, allowing its energy to cobweb between his outstretched hands;

(Cast Eldritch Blast - 1 Action - 120ft Range.)

"Eldritch summa industria, acri carpere potentiam tuam, et gloriam meam!"

Before unleashing a spiral of ray of crimson energy at the lead ogre (same as Dolgrin is targeting):

Eldritch Blast (Ranged Spell Attack): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19

Damage (Force): 1d10 ⇒ 9


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

Zask steps out onto the path and makes a forward advance. He stops and takes a ready position.

Zask takes the dodge action.


You beat up on one of the ogres. They hoot at the appearance of some easy prey and charge at Zask

Attack Zask: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Attack Zask disadv: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

Attack Zask: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Attack Zask disadv: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19, but proceed to roll terribly.

Everyone is up again

DM tracking:

27/57


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Lichen in wolf form moves out of the trees to attack the northern ogre.

bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 92d6 + 3 ⇒ (3, 3) + 3 = 9 If that hits DC 13 STR or knocked prone

Advantage: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 72d6 + 3 ⇒ (5, 3) + 3 = 11

Seems not today

Dire Wolf:

Str +3
Dex +2
Con +2
HP 37
AC 14
Speed 50
Bite +5 2d6+3 piercing & Dc 13 STR or knocked prone
Keen Hearing and Smell - Advantage on perception smell or hearing checks
Pack Tactics - Advantage on attacks if ally is adjacent to enemy
+4 Stealth


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

Zask fluidly moves out of the clumsy attacks of the beasts and laughs as their attacks pass by him.

He retaliates against the ogre that his companions struck, first lashing out with his Quarterstaff,

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Dmg: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Then following up with a leg kick which has no effect,

Kick: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

After striking out Zask finds his center, assumes a ready position, and a faint yellow light emanates from his eyes.

Zask spends a Ki point to use Patient Defense (Dodge Action) as a bonus Action


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human Rogue 2 HP:15/15 AC: 14 Str: +0 Dex:+5 Con:+1 Int+5 Wis +0 Cha -1 Passive Perception 17, passive Investigation 17

Round 2

Seeing how big the ogres actually are, Rhys thinks to himself, "I think I'll stay right here...

Drawing another arrow back to his hear, he relaxes until the right moment present's itself, then looses the arrow...

arrow, at red ogre: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
damage, sneak attack: 1d6 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 3 + (5) = 12


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Round 2

As those with a more martial bent engage the brutish giants, Vhaezil holds position and uttering the incantation once again sends a spiralling ray of fell energy toward his target (Red Ogre)

"Eldritch summa industria, acri carpere potentiam tuam, et gloriam meam!"

(Cast Eldritch Blast - 1 Action - 120ft Range.)

Eldritch Blast (Ranged Spell Attack): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Damage (Force): 1d10 ⇒ 5

Edit: Not sure if, with Zask and Lichanthrope engaging the ogres that ranged attacks are at a disadvantage? If so: Eldritch Blast (Ranged Spell Attack): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 ... stick with the above then :)


M Gold Dwarf, Cleric 1, War Domain, 13/13hp, Skills - Animal Handling +3, History +2, Insight +5, Medicine +5, Perception +3, Stealth +1, Survival +3 Saving Throws - Str +2, Dex +1, Con +4, Int +0, Wis +5, Cha +2. (Modest 1gp/day)

Round 2

Dolgrin rushes forward to assist Zask and Lichen with the ogres


@Vhaezil: As far as I know there is no such rule in 5e.

The wounded ogre reels, but does not fall, as the party presses the attack. The ogres continue the attack. Zask dips and dodges, but an ogre slams his club into the wolf.

Attack vs Zask: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Attack vs Zask dis: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

Attack vs Wolf: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Damage: 2d8 + 4 ⇒ (4, 2) + 4 = 10

Everyone is up.

DM tracking:

5/57
57/57


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Round 3

Bereft of a clear channel to cast his fell magick Vhaezil frowns and silently curses Dolgrin's eagerness to engage the ogres up close.

He shifts forward (30ft Move), then brings another of his incantations to bear;

"Magicae inferni male intellectum fefellit pauperiorem iudicii!"

Infernal:

"Magic of hell, decieve those of poor intellect and poorer judgement!"

Action - Cast Minor Illusion: Causing a pile of imaginary gold coins to appear on the square betwixt where Zask and Dolgrin stand


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Lichen-wolf yelps as he is hit and tries to take the ogre to the ground.

Bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 191d6 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Advantage: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 191d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

If that hits DC 13 STR or knocked prone


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

Zask deftly avoids the clumsy attack and retaliates once again with an overhand strike with his Quarterstaff,

Attacking the wounded ogre

Quarterstaff: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

If wounded ogre is felled Zask will turn the the other.

After striking with his staff he unleashes a kick,

Strike: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15
Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

After landing both strikes the fever of battle takes Zask and he unleashes a Flurry of Blows in a bloodlust, screaming as he unleashes Tiamat's Fury.

1 Ki point spent to use flurry of blows

Punch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Punch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Damage: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


M Gold Dwarf, Cleric 1, War Domain, 13/13hp, Skills - Animal Handling +3, History +2, Insight +5, Medicine +5, Perception +3, Stealth +1, Survival +3 Saving Throws - Str +2, Dex +1, Con +4, Int +0, Wis +5, Cha +2. (Modest 1gp/day)

Round 3

Seeing Zask dodge his incoming attack easily, while Lichen caught a broadside. Dolgrin moved to help Lichen with the ogre he had engaged.

Warpriest 1/3 per day

Warhammer: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Warhammer(bonus action): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


The dire wolf falls onto the wounded ogre dragging it to the ground and tearing out it throat, spraying you all in a burst of arterial blood.

@Zask: You only get one bonus action a turn. You can get 2 attacks or three, but not 4. Let me know if you are using ki or not.

Dolgrin rains dwarven fury down on the other ogre, glowing with divine power. Moved your token. Pretty sure you could reach the other one.

Rhys is still up.


Human Rogue 2 HP:15/15 AC: 14 Str: +0 Dex:+5 Con:+1 Int+5 Wis +0 Cha -1 Passive Perception 17, passive Investigation 17

Rhys moves out onto the path to avail himself of a better angle on the ogre that remained a threat.

Once he was satisfied on his new position, he drew, cocked and fired...

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14
Damage, Sneak Attack: 1d6 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 3 + (1) = 8


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

Whoops, i will use the Ki and forfeit the unarmed strike.


The remaining ogre is dazed and bleeding, it takes a mighty swing at the annoying halfling,

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16, but misses again.

everyone is up.


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

Deftly avoiding the blow Zask goes in for the kill,

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
dmg: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

then follows up with a mighty strike,

Punch: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Dmg: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


M Gold Dwarf, Cleric 1, War Domain, 13/13hp, Skills - Animal Handling +3, History +2, Insight +5, Medicine +5, Perception +3, Stealth +1, Survival +3 Saving Throws - Str +2, Dex +1, Con +4, Int +0, Wis +5, Cha +2. (Modest 1gp/day)

Dolgrin continues with his attack on the ogre.

Warhammer: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Damage: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Snarling, Lichen moves in and bites at the ogre.

bite: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 201d6 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Advantage: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23

DC 13 strength save or prone.


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Round 4

Somewhat flummoxed that Vellmannus Crick's book would contain erroneous advice suggesting ogres are as gluttonous for gold as they are gore, Vhaezil sighs to himself:

Should have surmised that Crick's writings were pure conjecture! Damnable old fart that he was...

Before moving forward (30ft Move) and drawing one of his pentagram hilted daggers...


M Gold Dwarf, Cleric 1, War Domain, 13/13hp, Skills - Animal Handling +3, History +2, Insight +5, Medicine +5, Perception +3, Stealth +1, Survival +3 Saving Throws - Str +2, Dex +1, Con +4, Int +0, Wis +5, Cha +2. (Modest 1gp/day)

Vhaezil & GM:
any reason you are moving into melee range? PBS is not a required thing in 5e that I've seen, you are penalized for firing off an Eldritch blast inside of melee range, but not for firing into melee

"Scribe what are you doing?"


Human Rogue 2 HP:15/15 AC: 14 Str: +0 Dex:+5 Con:+1 Int+5 Wis +0 Cha -1 Passive Perception 17, passive Investigation 17

Round 4

Rhys keeps up his bombardment....he does glance down a the sudden appearance of a pile of tresure for a moment, before getting back at the task at hand...

Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Damage, Sneak Attack: 1d6 + 3 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 3 + (4) = 11


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Dolgrin & GMF:

Apologies my mind is still on default Pathfinder mode in these situations. My reading of the situation is Zask or Dolgrin standing side by side would grant the Ogre total cover (or at least half cover)?


M Gold Dwarf, Cleric 1, War Domain, 13/13hp, Skills - Animal Handling +3, History +2, Insight +5, Medicine +5, Perception +3, Stealth +1, Survival +3 Saving Throws - Str +2, Dex +1, Con +4, Int +0, Wis +5, Cha +2. (Modest 1gp/day)

Vhaezil & GM:
Dwarf and halfling short, Vhaezil normal height, ogre, big guy, should be plenty of him to aim at :) That said GM feel free to squash my assumptions


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

I was hoping you were coming in to do some infernal carvings


M Gold Dwarf, Cleric 1, War Domain, 13/13hp, Skills - Animal Handling +3, History +2, Insight +5, Medicine +5, Perception +3, Stealth +1, Survival +3 Saving Throws - Str +2, Dex +1, Con +4, Int +0, Wis +5, Cha +2. (Modest 1gp/day)

That's for after the fight :)


@Vhaezil/Dolgrin: Zask would cover less than half, so no cover. Moot point, as the ogre is toast.

The mighty ogre, turns out to not be so mighty and collapses under the combined might of the party. Combat over

Calm settles back over the road. A cursory examination of the wreckage reveals that the wagon had been loaded down with dry goods and provisions, some of which the ogres had been piling to one side. The crumpled and pulped remains of a trio of humanoids is also found. From their clothes you surmise that they were a pair of men and one woman.


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

After the melee is ended Zask steps over the corpses to take a quick look for anything valuable or interesting to him as a trophy,

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

Zask remains quiet in his task and sets to placing and covering the trios bodies in rocks as a shallow grave.


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Lichen in wolf form, limping slightly from his injury, circles the area a few times looking for other threats before coming back to the group.


M Gold Dwarf, Cleric 1, War Domain, 13/13hp, Skills - Animal Handling +3, History +2, Insight +5, Medicine +5, Perception +3, Stealth +1, Survival +3 Saving Throws - Str +2, Dex +1, Con +4, Int +0, Wis +5, Cha +2. (Modest 1gp/day)

"Anything?" Dolgrin ask as the wolf rejoins the group from his scout, himself returning from retrieving Penelope from where she was tied. After tying her to the wagon Dolgrin helps the halfling to bury the dead.

Practicality overcomes the cleric once they are done, inspecting the wagon for provisions they might need in days to come


Human Rogue 2 HP:15/15 AC: 14 Str: +0 Dex:+5 Con:+1 Int+5 Wis +0 Cha -1 Passive Perception 17, passive Investigation 17

As the others tend to the dead and search, Rhys keeps an arrow knocked and scans the surrounding trees, alert for the appearance of any other ogres...

Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Apologies - was convinced I'd posted...

Vhaezil impassively surveys the devastation, before assisting with looting the ogre corpses and burying the dead.

"The god's do work in mysterious ways do they not? These poor souls did not deserve such a fate, but yet fate decreed we would not interject until it was too late for man and beast... And they say the lords of hell are cruel..."


The wagon is full of dry goods:Rope, flour, salt, pots and pans, etc. Rifling through the pockets of the dead the find 3d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 5) = 13 gold worth of small coins and a purchase order for the goods in the wagon. The delivery appears to have come out of Ashwick with its destination being the Styrian Mining Cartel's company store in Stonehollow.


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Vhaezil eyes the goods with an air of nonchalance;

"It would be prudent to salvage what we may decree useful for our own journey would it not?"

The angelic faced diabolist steps away to allow the others to pick over the goods;

"Again I will defer to those more erudite in matters of outdoorsmanship and adventuring in feral hinterlands such as these..."


M Gold Dwarf, Cleric 1, War Domain, 13/13hp, Skills - Animal Handling +3, History +2, Insight +5, Medicine +5, Perception +3, Stealth +1, Survival +3 Saving Throws - Str +2, Dex +1, Con +4, Int +0, Wis +5, Cha +2. (Modest 1gp/day)

Studying the contents of the wagon, Dolgrin tries to remember where the town of Stonehollow is...survival: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

"The cart, if we could move it to Stonehollow, might be worth more than the few silver pieces worth of materials we can scavenge from it. Anyone sure of where it is?"


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Lichen returns to his human form. The wagon is the property of the Styrian Mining Cartel. Perhaps they would pay us for its return? We have Penelope, and I can manage a beast of burden form for a few hours if needed. Lichen offrs.

Unure of how large heavy the wagon is and how many animals were pulling it. Unsure if tack is present too.


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Vhaezil arcs an eyebrow at Lichen's disclosure that he can shift into a beast of burden as well as a great wolf;

"Fascinating... Can you assume the forms of a menagerie of creatures Master Wanderer? A canary would be useful in the mines..."


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Lichen smiles at the jest. would you spend me so carelessly warlock? I can take the form of a spider and spin webs. I can take the form of a cat and sprint to catch fleeing enemies. I can take the form of a hyena and rampage through our enemies. Or even the form of a great bear and guard you from attack.

stupid rules prevent swim or fly forms, til much higher level but I got climb down :)


@Dolgrin: Stonehollow is the town at the end of the road that you are currently following. The party was expecting to arrive there today.

The wagon was pulled by a pair of horses. Penelope alone wouldn't be enough, but between her and the rest of the party, I'm sure you could move it along. Would be slow going though.


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

I suspect Lichen can shift to some horse form. Don't have the books in front of me. Edit- Yep. Can go Warhorse.


M Gold Dwarf, Cleric 1, War Domain, 13/13hp, Skills - Animal Handling +3, History +2, Insight +5, Medicine +5, Perception +3, Stealth +1, Survival +3 Saving Throws - Str +2, Dex +1, Con +4, Int +0, Wis +5, Cha +2. (Modest 1gp/day)

Sorry all, training and travel conspired to turn my brain to mush the past couple of days

"My Penelope can manage part of this load but not all of it. Apparently we were going to be there later today." Dolgrin says after some consultation "Besides the reward for their supplies there might even be a bonus for ridding the countryside of a few ogres, make sure we take proof."

Dolgrin is fine taking the wagon onto Stonehollow, so long as the others are as well.


Male Halfling Monk 2 AC: 17; HP 12/15; Ki 1/2; Passive Perception: 13; Init +4; Str +3, Dex +4, Con +1, Int -1, Wis +3, Chr +0; Saves: Str+5, Dex+6. Lucky. Lifestyle: 1gp/d; Goodberry 0/4

Zask nods.

"Might as well take it with it if we seek some favor from the locals. Might settle some grief knowing there was justice done here too."


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Vhaezil holds from further comment on Lichen's metamorphic abilities, merely acknowledging the druid's versatility with a courteous nod.

As the conversation turns to returning the wagon and its cargo to the town, as well as potential kudos to be gained, the angelic faced diabolist adds his own sardonic comment;

"Good deeds are surely their own reward are they not gentlemen?"

He then sets about assisting to reload the ogre's pillaging back onto the wagon.


Human Rogue 2 HP:15/15 AC: 14 Str: +0 Dex:+5 Con:+1 Int+5 Wis +0 Cha -1 Passive Perception 17, passive Investigation 17

Rhys circles around the others, until satisfied the dense foliage doesn't contain any other threats.

"Usually..." he comments to Vhaezil's statement.

He then stows his bow and begin to efficiently separate the ogre's head from thier bodies, tying the trophies to the side of the wagon, "Proof of our good deed....might be a bounty on such fellows."


Male Human/Calishite Druid 2 || HP 15/15|| AC 14, || Str+2, Dex +0, Con +1, Int +5, Wis +6, Chr -1 || Passive Per. 21 Init +1 Spells per day = 3

Ok then. Here goes... But I expect good food and a brushing each night. Lichen takes the form of a large war horse and allows himself to be harnessed and placed in the tack of the wagon. He nuzzles Penelope in a friendly manner while waiting to be hooked in.


Human Fiend-Pact Warlock (Sage) 2 | HP: 19/19 | THP: 0/0 | AC: 14 | Prof. Bonus: +2 | Saves: Str+0, Dex+2, Con+3, Int+3, Wis+1, Cha+6 | Passive Perception 11 | Init +2 | Move: 30ft. | Modest Lifestyle (1gp/day)
Pact Magic:
Cantrips: Eldritch Blast & Minor Illusion | 1st Level (2 slots): Hellish Rebuke, Command & Comprehend Languages

Vhaezil eyes the transformation with interest, before passing a wry comment:

"Are warhorses' valuable?"

1,001 to 1,050 of 1,619 << first < prev | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GMF's 5e Campaign Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.