GM Endless Forms' Rise of the Runelords (Inactive)

Game Master Mike Tuholski

Spires of Xin-Shalast (Book 6)

Northeast Varisia | Xin-Shalast | Tactical Map

Sandpoint | Sandpoint Hinterlands | Varisia | LOOT!


251 to 300 of 4,673 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>

Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

"I believe Shalelu was implying one of their 'Heros' was uniting the tribes, but I could have misinterpreted her."

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

"Of course, Sheriff.", the paladin wholly complying with Hemlock's request. "It would be an honor to watch over Sandpoint in your absence."

Miana is somewhat intrigued by Shalelu: devoted to a duty that she seemed to have stumbled upon; good-natured, but driven. Miana cannot help but admire those qualities.

Miana listens intently during the elf's lunchtime conversation. "Interesting. I look forward to hearing the results of your expedition."

After the meal, the suli woman nods in agreement with Rissi. "That does make some sense. However, if that's the case, what do one of the goblin heroes want with the body of a priest whose passing was before most of them were born?"


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno shakes his head. "That could be. I was thinking she meant someone was manipulating the "heroes". From what I gather, it would be unique for one of the heroes to take on such a plan without being directed. Maybe I misunderstood."


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

"I agree with you; it seems likely that someone is *chhh* pulling the strings. I don't think the goblins alone *chhh* could be behind this. The goblins earlier said they didn't *squeak* know who they were working for. I don't know much about goblins, but what kind of goblin leader operates from the shadows? Perhaps its the bugbear she mentioned."


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

"I agree. It doesn't make sense that a goblin would be behind this. A bugbear would make much more sense."


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

"Actually, giants are behind this. Giants are controlling the hobgoblins or bugbears, they are controlling goblins. Easy really.

Maybe we look more into the body they stole? He maybe more then what everybody seems he is? Check out his house or personal items?"


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

"Yes, and I still wish to explore the story of this Stoot while were at it. It still intrigues me."


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge
Kufieno wrote:
Kuifieno takes in all the information, while watching Shalelu intently. "We will do what we can. Do have any inclinations as to who may be organizing the goblins? Hunches, so to speak?"

Shalelu sighs. "I wish I did. But nothing's definite yet. One of the 'heroes' could have done it, but it still seems unlikely that they'd be able to inspire anyone beyond their own tribe. And if you say there were humanoid footprints among the goblin prints, I think that's a more likely leader."


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

"Besides, if a goblin king do it, he would be bragging about how great he is to his tribe. That wouldn't be too hard to track down."


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno glances at his new found party members. "So what do we do as "unofficial" members of the town guard?"


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

"Well, as a starting *shee* point we could make a list. I have never done this *squeak* sort of thing before, but I have *chh* traveled to many towns and have seen how they go about these things."

Rissi takes out a piece of paper and starts writing a list down of thoughts that she finds interesting - in her typical fashion she's full of ideas and industry; some of the ideas on her list are more practical then others.


  • Explore Stoot's island and investigate for connections to current problems - note close proximity to The Old Light; investigate possible magical influences.
  • Explore the live and deaths of Ezakien Tobyn and Nualia; talk to citizens of Sandpoint who might have known them.
  • Encourage citizens to report unusual sightings, news and behavior
  • Find an animal trainer to train tracking and guard dogs to deal and locate goblins.
  • Are future attacks possible? Determine military readiness of the city. Assess strength of fire brigades and healing resources.
  • Collect available lore on goblin and bugbear "heroes" and tribe composition.
  • Address other citizen concerns in the city; ask with local merchants and city leaders of any problems.

"Does anybody else have any ideas?"


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

"'Unofficially' track down the goblins and take them out?"

Seal uses air brackets, but he doesn't know why.


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

"Your list is interesting, though I think Stoot is a wild goose's chase. How about adding what Belor asked us to do, make our presence feel reassuring for the Sandpoint citizens?"


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Rissi squeaks up. "Correct, "Address other citizen *chhh* concerns in the city; ask with local merchants and city leaders of any problems. " - we certainly could start with that! I think trying to *chhh* take on the collected *chhh* goblin tribes is a poor choice at this point."

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

Her blood calming down after some sensible discussion, Miana nods in agreement. "Yes, without more evidence to find out who's at fault, we're at an impasse with the goblins."

"This entire scheme currently hinges on identifying the leader. I do agree we need more research on Tobyn and Nualia to identify why someone would desecrate the priest's body as so."


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

After the meetings, discussions, and coming up with a plan, it is late in the day and you all head to bed for the night with big ideas of what needs to be done in the next few days. The next morning, however, has other things in mind.

You are awoken several moments before your usual rising time by a timid and quiet knock at the door. A moment later the door slowly swings open and a small elderly halfling woman steps in. "Hello? Oh, I'm sorry to wake you but I simply must speak to you-and in private." She seems visibly upset and lets herself into the room. You recognize her as one of the maids working for Ameiko here at the Rusty Dragon.

"My name is Bethana, I don't think we've met. I'm worried and I hope you can help. I work earlier this morning and found that Ameiko hadn't started breakfast yet. That's the first time I can remember that happening, she's usually up before me. Well, I was worried so I knocked on her door but she didn't answer and perhaps against my better judgement I let myself in to find an empty bed-all made like she didn't even sleep. I didn't mean to snoop but I found a crumpled up note near the bed."

She hands you the small note. It is written in a Tien dialect none of you recognize, but luckily Bethana says, "It's Minkaian. Ameiko speaks it and she's been teaching me for the past few years. It's not useful to me but I find it fun. I've translated it already-turn it over."

On the other side, the note reads:

Hello, sis!

I hope this letter finds you well, and with some free time on your hands, because we've got something of a problem. It's to do with father. Seems that he might have had something to do with Sandpoint's recent troubles with the goblins, and I didn't want to bring the matter to the authorities because we both know he'd just weasel his way out of it. You've got some pull here in town, though. If you can meet me at the Glassworks at midnight tonight, maybe we can figure out how to make sure he faces the punishment he deserves. Knock twice and then three times more and then once more at the delivery entrance and I'll let you in.

In any case, I don't have to impress upon you the delicate nature of this request. If news got out, you know these local rubes would assume that you and I were in on the whole thing too, don't you? They've got no honor at all around these parts. I still don't understand how you can stand to stay here.

Anyway, don't tell anyone about this. There are other complications as well, ones I'd rather talk to you in person about tonight. Don't be late

Tsuto

Bethana explains, "Tsuto was something of a scandal back when he was born. . . oh, must've been '88, a year before Ameiko. You see, he's a half-elf and neither of Ameiko's parents are elves. Lonjiku's rage at the discovery of his wife's indiscretion was the talk of the town for months. Atsuii-Lonjiku's wife-never revealed who the father was, and it's a testament to the man's stubbornness that they remained married at all."

"Tsuto was handed over to the Turandarok Academy to be raised outside the family. He's been ignored by his father and forbidden visits from his mother. Ameiko started visiting him after she learned about his existence when she was ten-dear little thing-to bring food and keep him company."

"A few years ago I heard that they had an argument and Ameiko came home with a bruise on her face. She left Sandpoint for a year after that, making a living as an adventurer, I suppose. She came at the end of the year for her mother's funeral. Tsuto has been quite public that he thinks his father pushed Atsuii off a cliff. Lonjiku nearly broke Tsuto's jaw with his cane at the funeral, after which Tsuto left Sandpoint for good. Now I'm worried he's back but up to no good."

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

Miana has a worried look on her face as she reads the translated letter. "By Irori's braid!", now shaking her head at the unfortunate possibilities.

"Miss Bethana, thank you for informing us. We'll look into this immediately, correct my companions?", looking at the others for acceptance in investigating Ameiko's disappearance.

"Lucien, do you know anything about Tsuto yourself?"


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Rissi will have to be fetched, as she has been staying in Rat Alley with her family. It is, conveniently, next to Glass Street (which is where the Glassworks assumedly is)


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge
Miana, Champion of Irori wrote:
"Lucien, do you know anything about Tsuto yourself?"

He would have basically known about Tsuto being illegitimate and the fight during the funeral, but much of the rest Bethana only knows because she is close with Ameiko.


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

Seal walks into the meeting room in his under shorts with the center slit opening and closing with each stride shadowing what lies underneath. He covers his yawning mouth with one hand, while the other is holding on to the neck of a well worn stuffed sheep .

"Why doesn't anybody around here have normal names? Like Tybor, Thoradin, Zoltan, Bobberick. Odin's beard, coastal people . . .

"So do you think this Tsuto is in league with the giants? Or is that the dad? Was that Ameiko's dad that came into the Inn the other day? They said a bunch of things in elf-speak.

"Maid-lady, what can you tell us of this Glassworks?"

Before the woman can answer, Seal looks around the room with a sleepy gaze.

"Rissi isn't here. I'll go find her."

Seal starts to shuffle off out of the room, still in his underwear, half awake with sheep in tow.


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Since both Tsuto and Lucian were put in the Turandarok Academy, is it possible they met there? I'll go with that possibility, let me know if that's a problem and I'll retcon.

Lucian looks surprised by the name he's hearing. "Tsuto? Of course I know him. We both were... how to put it... placed at the Turandarok Academy by our respective parents, so naturally we became friends. We used to hang out together when we were kids and imagine the best pranks and practical jokes we could play on Master Gandethus. After I was thrown out of the Academy and put in Master Quink's care, we became more distant as we couldn't see each other as often as we wanted to."

Stopping for a few seconds, Lucian seems to reflect on old memories. "I guess that I'm the one who changed, especially under Brodert's tutelage and influence. He didn't change much, from what I heard. I'm not surprised by the fact that he may be in trouble again."


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Ah, yeah, I forgot that you might have run into him/heard about him at the Academy. I think he is quite a bit older but you still probably would have known him.

Bethana answers, "Well, the Glassworks has been in the Kaijitsu family for several generations at least. You see, all the things you need to make glass can be found around here: sand, seaweed, ashes of beach shrubs, and lime from the quarries up on Devil's Platter. It's always been one of the town's most unique and profitable businesses."

---

Heading to the Glassworks, you find the building curiously silent. Neighbors have noticed the lack of traffic into and from the building, but since the furnace chimney still plumes with smoke, most assume that the building is simply closed to allow Lonjiku and his workers some privacy while they work on a big project. A quick look from the perimeter reveals that curtains have been drawn over the windows and all the doors are locked.


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

"What is this Ragnarok Academy you two went to, Lucian? So, this is the dad's workshop? You know, he didn't like us just sitting a tavern. He might like us less if we go into his workshop. It would be like walking in on somebody when they are popping a squat."


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

When the exposed dwarf comes to door of the garret in Rat Alley, the door is opened by a small creature in a brown robe, and not the black robe Rissi favors. Seeing the dwarf and his... equipment... at the door she squeeks loudly and chitters busily.

"*squeaaaaaaaaaaaak* Mother, there is an ugly naked dwarf at the front door! Call the Sheriff!"

A black furred giant rats face with white patches groggily sticks its head out of a small cubby-hole in the tiny, crowded apartment.

"Little sister Jix, what are *chhh* you... Sealman! Give me *chhh* a moment." The head disappears into the cubby-hole.

A few minutes later she emerges in a black cloak.

"I take it there is trouble *squee* in town; why are you naked? Nevermind, lets go."

The is a noisy squeaking of goodbye as she closes the apartment door and returns with the dwarf.

******

Once with the group she reads the note, the Minkaian side, and nods to herself. "It would indeed appear there is trouble. Poor Mistress Kaijitsu "


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

"Turandarok" corrects Lucian. "It is a school of sorts where Sandpoint children are taught by an uptight so-called loremaster, Ilsoaria Gandethus. Sometimes this academy is little better than a place where to put unwanted children..." bitterly adds the Varisian.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

So what would you guys like to do about the Glassworks? Heading inside? Front door? Side door? Window? (Breaking a window to get in a glass factory. . . .)

I've put a new map up by the way.


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

"I cannot *chhh* condone breaking into a house, but I worry *chhh* that Ameiko may be in distress. Breaking a window might be quickest; we can always pay for it if we are wrong. We are the law right now..."


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

"Let's go to the delivery entrance and do the secret knock! I like secret knocks."

Seal thumps the beginning of "Shave and a Haircut" waiting for Rissi to finish it.


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno follows along around to back? delivery entrance. He checks the door, then tries to unlock it.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (1) + 9 = 10 +2 for traps
Disable: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Although the loading door is locked, Kufieno is easily able to open it.

Inside a wheelbarrow sits against a wall and shelves on the walls contain additional reagents to create different colors of glass.

DC 10 Craft (alchemy):
manganese for clear, cobalt for blue, and tin for white; untreated glass is green, while a high quantity of any reagent would make black glass).

A safe on the floor hangs open and empty.


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Rissi looks over the reagents, distracted a moment. She whispers.

"I don't think any of this is useful to our current needs, unless there is some clue in the safe. We should press on."


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

"Agreed" says Lucian in a distressed tone. "Ameiko's life may hang in the balance, let's hurry!"


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

A door on the left leads to a small room with the primary agents for glassmaking (sand, soda, ash, and lime).

A second door to the left leads to a small hallway.

A door to the right leads to stairs that head down.

There is also a set of double doors in this loading room and there are several doors in the hallway.


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

"The locals said there hasn't been any *chh* activity in the building. I am going to guess down is *squeak* where we will find Ameiko and Tsuto. Anyone have any thoughts?"

It's probably dusty in here from the Reagents? Any tracker want to have a go?


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

Seal will try to look for any clues to suggest a direct route. Unless he finds something to tell him otherwise, he agrees to go down the stairs.

Tracking: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Seal doesn't notice any obvious signs; the place is moderately well-kept, at least in this part of the factory.

The party heads down the stairs to find an underground storage. Two wheelbarrows sit against the wall and you can tell that just east of the stairwell a brick wall has been dismantled to reveal the much older passageway to the south.

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

"There's something wrong with this place...", Miana mutters, trying to look more keenly. After the incidents with the hidden goblins, she's taken to becoming more aware of her immediate area as part of her perception training. Knowledge of yourself will improve knowledge of your surroundings.

"Should we explore this hidden passage or make our way further inside the factory?"


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

Let's explore here. You lead, I'll cover you with my polearm."

Seal takes a closer look at the old passageway to gain any insight on its construction or purpose.

Perception + Stonework: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

"Passageway, I think, at least for a certain span. We can always *chhh* come back."


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno edges forward to peek around the southern corner.

Stealth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9
Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Before they go any further Rissi gives the potion of cure moderate wounds to Miana.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

The party finds the hallway empty.


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Far from fearless, Lucian remains at the back and glances now and then at what's beyond Kufieno. It's pretty obvious he doesn't seem very confident about his own heroic potential. "A... any danger we should be aware of?" he whispers.


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

Seal walks on down the hall.

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

The paladin smiles at Rissi and shakes her head. "Thank you for your offer, Miss Rissi, but I have been recently blessed by Irori for my good works. He has granted me a limited ability to heal the wounds of myself, as well as others, with but a simple touch. He has also granted me protection from ailments, physical and mental. Perhaps Sealman would make a better recipient?"

Pleased that the passageway seems empty, she does ponder its implications.

Does the broken wall seem to have broken from the glassworks or the hallway?


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

"Why I wanted to *chhh* give it to you, was so you can *chhh* give it another when they fall!" She taps here cowl with her finger to demonstrate her cleverness. "But I can hold onto it, and perform the same duties. She continues to talk in hushed tones. "Shall we try doors?"


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno follows Seal and checks the first door.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18 +2 for traps


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Finding the first door safe, Kufieno and Seal open it to find a passage that leads much deeper and further underground.


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

Seal will circle around opening each door once given the OK by Kufieno.


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno follows Seal, taking his time on each door. T20 for 29(31)

251 to 300 of 4,673 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Endless Forms' Rise of the Runelords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.