GM Endless Forms' Rise of the Runelords (Inactive)

Game Master Mike Tuholski

Spires of Xin-Shalast (Book 6)

Northeast Varisia | Xin-Shalast | Tactical Map

Sandpoint | Sandpoint Hinterlands | Varisia | LOOT!


51 to 100 of 4,673 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Rissi is rather too distracted by Sealman's antics to notice the regret in Lucian's voice. Still desperately looking to change the subject she answers Kufieno's question.

"Ah Master Kufieno, I was *chhh* part of a traveling caravan that was attacked outside the city by the goblin nuisance. My kin *chh* escaped harm, but we have not yet found the *skee*... excuse me... means to resume our travels. What of yourself?"

Spoiler:
sense motive: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

"Yes, let's hurry so we can enjoy the consecration celebration!", Miana exclaims, letting her excitement get the best of her as she starts wolfing down her food. She does this for a minute before pausing, shaking her head, and then taking a napkin to wipe curry sauce and rice from her face. "I apologize for my rudeness!", before finishes the last few bites at a steadier pace.


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

Seal's eyes light up like a child on (insert Dwarven X-mas holiday) at Ameiko offer then nods his head in acceptance.

Seal ponders Kufieno's question. He sits in contemplation, one eye slightly squinted in hard thought.

"I come from Mindspin Mountains and it was my two feet that brought me here."

Seal looks around after giving his well thought-out answer only to find the Rusty Dragon void of any of its patrons. Seal sighs and starts to shuffle off with polearm in hand where the celebration is to take place. As he makes his way through the tavern, he takes handfuls of food from already dined on plates. For some reason, food just tastes better when it was for somebody else.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

I'll give a couple more hours in case Kufieno wants to answer Rissi or anyone else has any last minute comments.

New maps are linked at the top!

The area around the central pavilion is packed full of people eagerly awaiting the celebration. Father Zanthus is off to the side talking to several acolytes and the Mayor and Sheriff both have spots in the front row. You are able to work your way into the middle of the crowd with a good central view of the small stage where Father Zanthus will make his announcements and perform the rites to consecrate the new cathedral.


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

At Rissi's question, Kufieno's face goes blank. He finishes his bite and dabs the corner of his mouth. "Hmm, well...I don't really know where I'm from. I don't know who my real parents were. I was adopted and grew up in a Varisian caravan. I left not to long ago to come to Sandpoint, the nearest village of any size, to look for...answers."


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Finally, as the sun begins to set, Father Zantus takes the central podium. A sharp retort, like the crack of distant thunder, slices through the excited crowd as the sun's setting rays paint the western sky. A stray dog that has crawled under a nearby wagon to sleep starts awake, and the buzz of two dozen conversations quickly hushes as all heads turn toward the central podium, where a beaming Father Zantus has taken the stage. He clears his throat, takes a breath to speak and begin the recitation of the Prayer of First Dreaming, and suddenly a woman's scream slices through the air. A few moments later, another scream rises, then another. Beyond them, a sudden surge of strange new voices rises-high-pitched, tittering shrieks that sound not quite human. The crowd parts and something low to the ground races by, giggling with disturbing glee as the stray dog gives a pained yelp and then collapses with a gurgle, its throat cut open from ear to ear. As blood pools around its head, the raucous sound of a strange song begins, chanted from shrill, scratchy voices.

"GOBLINS CHEW AND GOBLINS BITE.
GOBLINS CUT AND GOBLINS FIGHT.
STAB THE DOG AND CUT THE HORSE,
GOBLINS EAT AND TAKE BY FORCE!

GOBLINS RACE AND GOBLINS JUMP.
GOBLINS SLASH AND GOBLINS BUMP.
BURN THE SKIN AND MASH THE HEAD,
GOBLINS HERE AND YOU BE DEAD!

CHASE THE BABY, CATCH THE PUP.
BONK THE HEAD TO SHUT IT UP.
BONES BE CRACKED, FLESH BE STEWED,
WE BE GOBLINS! YOU BE FOOD!"

The party turns to see one of the covered wagons to the side now opened up, with three goblins sitting inside. One of them happily licks a bloody dogslicer. The disgusting chanting of goblins and the frightened screams of townsfolk can be heard throughout the town.

gm rolls:

goblins: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Kufieno: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Sealman: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21
Miana: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Rissi: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
Lucian: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20

Initiative:

1. Goblins
2. Rissi, Sealman, Lucian, Kufieno, and Miana

The first goblin is instantly distracted by a nearby plate of salmon at the booth next to him. He rushes over and begins to greedily stuff his pockets with fish, presumably to eat later.

The second goblin continues to lick the blood from his dogslicer, giggling as he watches the dog's blood pool about its corpse.

The third goblin rushes for the podium, seemingly intending to take the lead in the ceremony. Predictions can be made that he will do a much worse job than the frightened Father Zantus, who has leaped down and is now searching for a barrel to hide behind.

Initiative:

1. Goblins
2. Rissi, Sealman, Lucian, Kufieno, and Miana

You guys are up!


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno's eyes widen in disbelief. "What in the Nine Hells..." Acting quickly, he conjures a snowball and throws it at the nearest goblin. Then grabs his crossbow off his back.

RTA vs G1: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1 DC 13 Fort

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

"By Irori's breath!", Miana cries out, quickly trying to identify the situation. She pauses for a few seconds, confirming the threats and what the first course of action should be.

I know in other PFS scenarios there's rules for this, but may I make a Strength check to break a peacebonded weapon's restraints to draw the weapon as a move action instead of a full-round?

Strength check if allowed: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

"*hisss* By the God of Walls and Ditches it is more of those cursed psychopaths!"

Rissi begins to wave her hands and start an incantation, but her magic does not manifest yet.

spellcraft 16:
sleep


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Fort: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

Kufieno lobs a snowball at the goblin! It his the goblin in the face as he busily smushes more salmon in his pockets. The goblin's eyes go crooked.

@Miana: Hm, I don't remember seeing those rules before but I'll allow it. Peacebonds are meant to be pretty tough though so it would probably be a DC 15 unless you can find something that shows the actual DC.

Miana pulls at her weapon to free it.

Rissi begins to cast a spell while cursing the goblins who are destroying the festival.

Initiative:

1. Goblins
2. Rissi, Sealman, Lucian, Kufieno, and Miana

G1: 1 dmg and staggered
G2:
G3:

Sealman and Lucian are up!


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

"Wow, this is a good celebration! They brought their own goblins!"

Seal shoulders his way pass Lucian toward the salmon scarfing goblin. When the dwarf is in range, he takes a long swing at the goblin with his polearm.

Attack Goblin 1: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 201d10 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16

"At home, we have to go out and find our own goblins. This is a great festival! Glad its not named Goblinfest."


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

"What? Goblins... Will Sandpoint ever be quiet?!" exclamates the young Varisian before regaining his wits and praying with fervor for the sake of the newfound defenders of the town.

"Lady Desna, O great swallowtail, please grant your favor to those who wish to defend your new cathedral."

Casting bless, +1 morale bonus to attack rolls & saves against fear effects.

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

@Endless: Actually, I could have sworn I've seen something about using Strength to break a peacebond (in the two scenarios I've seen peacebonding, Blakros Matrimony and The Immortal Conundrum, but can't find it. Apparently the only way to do that faster is with a DC 12 Disable Device check. In lieu of that, I'll just 5' forward and full round to get her weapon.

Miana frantically breaks the seal and unravels the cords around her blade. "Halt your murderous indiscretions and your lives may be spared!"


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Miana unbinds her weapon!

Sealman steps up to the greedy goblin and expertly slices it in two!

Lucian calls down a blessing from Desna on the party.

---

The second goblin stops licking the blood from his dogslicer and instead leaps toward Sealman and begins hacking at the dwarf!

dogslicer: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

The third goblin takes the stage and announces, "WE BE GOBLINS! YOU BE FOOD! MA HA HA!" while puffing his chest out, trying desperately to look heroic.

Initiative:

1. Goblins
2. Rissi, Sealman, Lucian, Kufieno, and Miana

G2:
G3:

You guys are up!

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

"Very well, then taste justice, you insufferable pest!", Miana cries out, darting forward to attack the goblin who just made his announcement.

Move action to be adjacent and down stage (not sure if the goblin gets a partial cover bonus or not from his location. Standard action to attack.
9-ring broadsword @ G3: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
Damage on hit: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

Note, will shift targets if Rissi's spell succeeds; attacking a sleeping target isn't honorable!


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

The hooded woman moves can casts another spell as her first one comes into effect.

DC16 will for G2:
asleep 1 min

DC15 will for G3, spellcraft 15:
dazed 1 round


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Deciding against the crossbow, Kufieno drops it and grabs his spear as he steps in front of Lucian and stabs at the goblin.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 + 1 = 8
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

As the second goblin passes through the reach of Seal's bec de corbin, the dwarf takes the oppertunity to try and cut him down before the gobo can close the distance.

AoO vs Goblin 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 141d10 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

If the AoO hit:

Seal will charge Goblin 3

Attack vs Goblin 3: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 211d10 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15


If AoO miss:

Seal will 5' step south east and swing at Goblin 2

Attack vs Goblin 2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 131d10 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Once emboldened by Desna's blessing, the oracle comes closer to Miana, and lay a hand on her shoulder to provide her with guidance.

"May the Great Butterfly guide your hand against these party crashers."

Casting guidance on Miana.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Will: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (5) - 1 = 4
Will: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (17) - 1 = 16

Rissi finishes her spell and the second goblin yawns and lies down for a nap amidst the chaos. Rissi turns and casts another spell but the goblin is too busy looking out over the pandemonium to notice.

Seal (But did you know that when it snows, my eyes become large and the light that you shine can be seen?) then charges across the square to cut into the third goblin and knock him from the stage!

---

Goblins continue to race everywhere, running amok and singing and slashing indiscriminately. The party notes another set of four goblins running towards the square. Three of them hold torches in their off-hands and a large blaze can be seen beyond. They smile in glee at the destruction they have just caused. The fourth one behind them notices the party and begins to whip the three in front while screaming, "GET THEM! FIRE, FIRE, BURN, BURN! GOBLINS HURT, YOU WILL LEARN!"

Continuing in the current orders but giving you more targets and letting some of you change your actions since the others fell before you went.

Initiative:

1. Goblins
2. Rissi, Sealman, Lucian, Kufieno, and Miana

G2: sleeping for 10 rounds

Lucian, Kufieno, and Miana are up!


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno picks his crossbow back up and rushes toward the goblins.

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

Miana will change her action to withdraw one of her chakrams with her buckler hand as a standard action while moving forward.
And bonus points for the reference there, GM :P

"In Irori's name, what is going on here?!", an exasperated Miana exclaims, moving forward to the new threats. She wants to acknowledge Seal's martial prowess, but stopping the assault takes priority.

Next turn's action
Nearly wanting to curse at the fact that she hasn't completed her maneuverability training yet, the tanned woman presses forward and launches her chakram at the only goblin she can see somewhat clearly near the wagon.

Chakram @ G5: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 Not sure if partial cover against the attack, but sticking with it.
Damage on hit: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

I will hold that roll and action for you, Miana. We're still on the same round since Rissi and Seal finished off the first wave of goblins and I decided to transition right into the next wave since you aren't having much trouble yet.

Kufieno pulls out his crossbow and rushes forward as Miana pulls out a chakram and moves toward the new threat.

Initiative:

1. Goblins
2. Rissi, Sealman, Lucian, Kufieno, and Miana

G2: sleeping for 10 rounds

Lucian is up!


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Lucian will move next to Seal, and bestow him with the same guidance as Miana.

Casting guidance. Don't hesitate to use it at the first chance you get, casting it will be my bread & butter action at low levels.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Lucian gives guidance to Sealman.

---

The fourth goblin rushes up to Kufieno with a wicked grin. double move

The fifth one runs around Miana. double move

The sixth one makes it to Miana and stabs with a dirty dogslicer!

dogslicer: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

The goblin in the back continues to sing foul songs (lots of burning and killing, especially the killing of dogs and horses) as she tries to make faces at Miana.

DC 16 Spellcraft:
hideous laughter

DC 12 Will save from Miana or fall prone laughing (can take no actions but not considered helpless)

Initiative:

1. Goblins
2. Rissi, Sealman, Lucian, Kufieno, and Miana

G2: sleeping for 9 rounds

You guys are up!


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

"Illiterate *hisss* troublemakers!"

She steps back a bit and begins another spell.

Spellcraft 16:
Sleep

Dice:

1d20 + 11 ⇒ (8) + 11 = 19
suli are outsiders and get a +4 v hideous

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

Miana Will save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20
Miana is unfazed by the goblin's antics, determined to put an end to this unnecessary bloodshed. She steps over to the side and with her broadsword and swings at the goblin that tried to run her through.

Assuming you will still use my roll as noted above (oddly, the dice are exactly the same between chakram and broadsword).


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

Seal wades into goblin line, positioning himself between two goblins. He then swings around Kufieno to bring the goblin beside him to give the sorcerer some breathing room.

Seal vs Goblin 4: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 + 1 = 191d10 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

After cutting down the goblin, Seal remarks to Kufieno, "He had a strange look about him."


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno smiles ever so slightly and says. "Indeed he did!"

Assuming the goblin went down.

Saying a quick word, Kufieno sends a frost ray at the goblin to the east.

RTA vs Goblin 5: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Lucian follows in the dwarf's wake, still uttering short prayers to the whole Sandpoint pantheon.

Casting guidance on Sealman.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Rissi begins another spell!

Sealman moves up and cuts down one of the goblins!

Lucian gives the dwarf guidance on his next hit.

Kufieno, now clear of attacking goblins, sends a ray of frost that misses his targeted goblin but does manage to put out the goblin's torch. "Bah! Meanie!" it shouts back.

Miana swings her sword around and cuts into the goblin near her!

---

One of the goblins leaps nearer to Kufieno and swings his now burnt-out torch. "You stopped the burning, mean man!"

improvised weapon: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15
damage: 1d2 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

The other goblin near Miana wails loudly as he looks down at the cut she left across his side. "Hurt back! Hurt back!"

dogslicer: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

The goblin in the back continues his inspiring song (which is really more of a string of insults now), "Oy! Longshanks'll be for supper tonight, yes! Hey, ugly, here's an arrow!" She fires her arrow at Sealman.

shortbow: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (14) + 6 = 20
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

---

Confirm:
dogslicer: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Initiative:

1. Goblins
2. Rissi, Sealman, Lucian, Kufieno, and Miana

G2: sleeping for 8 rounds
G6: 5 dmg

You guys are up!

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

Flinching at the wound she received, Miana continues to slice into the maniacal humanoid.

Broadsword @ G6: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
Damage on hit: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

G5 and GW, DC 16 will save or...:
sleep

Rissi goes into delay


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

If G5 Saves:

Seal will swing at G5. If he hits and kills the goblin, then he will move: south, south, east.

If G5 fails Save:

Seal will move south, south, east. He will then swing at GW.

If both G5 & GW Fail Save:

Coup de Grace on G5.

One Roll to rule them all vs Goblin.x: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 5 + 1 + 1 = 141d10 + 6 ⇒ (6) + 6 = 12

"Does anybody think they will be serving ale after this?"


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Oh, I missed the crit on Miana

Rissi gestures a gloved hand at a gobling and chants.

是发呆!

DC 15 will for G6 or...:
Dazed 1 rd

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

It wasn't confirmed at least; but a guaranteed hit still!


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Will: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (11) - 1 = 10
Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Rissi finishes her spell and one of the goblins falls asleep! She dazes the singing goblin!

Seal swings at the singing goblin but her armor blocks it!

Miana cuts down the goblin in front of her!

Initiative:

1. Goblins
2. Rissi, Sealman, Lucian, Kufieno, and Miana

G2: sleeping for 8 rounds
G5: sleeping for 10 rounds
GW: dazed 1 round

Lucian and Kufieno are up!


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno circles in front of Rissi, conjuring another snowball, he throws it at the dazed goblin.

RTA: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5 DC 13 Fort or staggered for 1 round.


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Lucian crosses the wooden platform to reach Miana and guide her hand once again.

Does it count as difficult terrain? Even if it is I manage to reach Miana. Casting guidance on the suli paladin.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Nope, platform is not difficult terrain. Stairs are generally considered difficult terrain so only that one square getting up there is.

Lucian moves up behind Miana and gives her guidance.

Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15

Kufieno lobs a snowball at the goblin warchanter's face!

---

The goblin warchanter stands dazed as his two goblin buddies lie sleeping on the ground.

Initiative:

1. Goblins
2. Rissi, Sealman, Lucian, Kufieno, and Miana

G2: sleeping for 7 rounds
G5: sleeping for 9 rounds
GW: 5 dmg

You guys are up!


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Wading closer to melee yet not endagering himself unnecessarily, Lucian takes two steps to reach Sealman and bestow him guidance again.

Casting guidance on Sealman.

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

"Thank you, Lucien.", smiles Miana, trying to ignore the pain in her side. She steps over and immediately uses the blessing to rain justice upon the dazed goblin singing and barking orders.

Broadsword @ GW: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 1 = 22
Damage on hit: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Rissi squeaks eagerly. "If we take that one *chhh* alive we may interrogate her!"

She the waits to see the outcome Delay


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

With a quick slash Miana takes down the remaining goblin, knocking her unconscious! The party can then quickly subdue the sleeping goblins.

Out of combat! (for the moment)

You can see all around you, however, more goblins are still on the loose. Down the road a goblin leaps off a roof in an attempt to land on a victim but misses and breaks his neck. Another goblin throws a lit torch at a fleeing mother only to have it land on another goblin and light the second goblin's armor on fire.

Father Zantus rushes to your sides, "Thank you! Thank you so much for helping! Is anyone wounded? Here:"

Father Zantus reaches out a hand and offers to heal someone.

cure light wounds: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

I'll give you guys a moment to recoup before the next act starts.


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

I presume that Father Zanthus has healed Miana, but I can't see if Sealman has been hurt or not.

Lucian gasps for breath, but strains himself to use that respite and lay his burnt hands on a wounded companion. "Is anyone wounded? Master Dwarf? Rissi?"

If someone's still wounded after Miana's been healed:
Castin cure light wounds. CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

"I am fine, thank you *chh* Lucian"


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

"Master Sealman, I owe you a debt! You saved my hide back there!" Kufieno says as he scans the crowd for more wounded and goblins.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

"Kufieno there, he was burned by the goblins.", the paladin speaks to the priest. Standing upright, the suli woman lets her racial bravado get ahold of her and feigns ignoring the pain, scanning the area for either more goblins to defeat or in people to assist.


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

"It was nothing. You can owe me a free beer. No wait." Seal pauses as if a revelation comes to mind. "TWO free beers!"

After the fighting is over, Seal is more then happy to lop the heads off the goblins and toss them into a pile.

Seal accepts Father Zantus's healing (it is the perfect amount), then shakes his head like a wild dog.

"So Father, how often do goblins come into town? I would like to do this again, but not on such an empty stomach."


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Rissi waves a gloved hand at Sealman's generous flame. "Perhaps with your *chh* generous frame, you could skip a meal and focus on the *chh* goblins still ravaging the town."

51 to 100 of 4,673 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Endless Forms' Rise of the Runelords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.