GM Endless Forms' Rise of the Runelords (Inactive)

Game Master Mike Tuholski

Spires of Xin-Shalast (Book 6)

Northeast Varisia | Xin-Shalast | Tactical Map

Sandpoint | Sandpoint Hinterlands | Varisia | LOOT!


501 to 550 of 4,673 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

I think Sealman's the only one still down HP

Fully revitalized after a night's rest, Miana spends some time going over some stretches, trying to throw some punches and kicks while still in her armor. Her movements, while slow, are getting more crisp and refined.

"Hmm... so how long have you and your pet been together, Rissi?", the paladin inquisitively asks while swinging around the new blade.

Also, who's going to carry the silver dagger and the mw handaxe? Finally... I must state that when I hit level 3, I will no longer be using the longsword as I'll aim to focus on monk weapons... hoping to somehow get a mw temple sword or nine-ring broadsword at that point. Thus, if no one else (Sealman?) wants it, then it'd be good for selling.


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

"Brihz found me at the *squeak* Arcanamirium. He was scavenging through my supplies, very hungry. When I caught him doing it he was *chhh* very sorry - so we made mutually beneficial deal. He's the only one who know all my secrets - he's better then a diary!". She opens up her sleeve and lets the rat climb back inside.

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

"Arcanamirium? I haven't been made aware of that location. A center of magical studies I presume?"


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

"Oh, it is a magical school in Absalom. I used to *chh* travel a lot - my family was part of a caravan, but it was sacked by goblins while on the way to Magnimar. You are from Tian-Xia, Miana?"

As she is packing up her wizardly tools into her pack, she continues talking. "You know Miana, we should travel to Jalmeray. They *squeee* study both the elements and disciplines of the body there - and they *chhh* worship Irori. You would enjoy the pilgrimage, I think."

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

"It is home, although I was born in Kelesh."

"Jalmeray? I have heard of it, but it is an expensive place to be, from what I gathered. Beautiful and exotic... but it would be interesting to see their take on Iroran discipline.", Miana contemplating the possible excursion briefly.

"But first, we must get to the bottom of this mystery.", smiling at her smaller companion as her eyes almost glow of a fiery determination.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

The party ventures further down the hall. To the left is a spiral staircase heading down that is quickly blocked off by debris and clearly has not seen use in many years.

At the end of the hallway is a door which remains unlocked, untrapped, and un-. . . magicked? Yeah, sure.

Inside, the strange room is a complete sphere. Several objects float in the room, spinning lazily in space-a ragged book, a scroll, a bottle of wine, a dead raven surrounded by a halo of floating and writhing maggots, and a twisted iron wand with a forked tip. Yet perhaps the most unnerving aspect of the room is the walls, for they are plated in sheets of strange red metal that ripple every once in a while with silent black electricity that seems to coalesce into strange runes or even words far too often for the effect to be chance.

Writing: Thassilonian:
You recognize snatches of words here and there in the shapes, words having to do with anger, wrath, and revenge, but never anything close to a full thought.

Scroll: DC 21 or read magic:
scroll of burning hands (CL3)

Book: Abyssal:
The book is a prayer book dedicated to the worship of Lamashtu, the Mother of Monsters. It is worth 100 gp.

Wand: DC 16 Spellcraft:
wand of shocking grasp (28 charges)

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

Feeling unnerved by the strange surroundings, Miana checks for any external malign auras within the vicinity.

Detect evil


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Careful... don't *chhh* touch the sphere. I think this is a working artifact of wrath magic."

Rissi snatches out of the air and identifies the various objects in the room. She does not speak abyssal, but she attempts to puzzle out the words all the same.

"The wand has 28 shocking grasp spells contained within, the scroll a fairly powerful incantation of *chhh* burning hands. Kufieno, these are likely more use to you than I."

spellcraft: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20
[dice=linguistics to get "general concepts" of book]1d20+10[/dice]
det magic + arcana on auras in room: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (19) + 13 = 32


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

The room contains a sphere, or is a sphere?


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Lucian is in awe at the sight of the levitation room. "The strangest thing is that these words aren't written in a way that makes sense, they're very chaotic. They suggest revenge, anger or... wrath. Wait, those glyphs may be connected to the Thassilonian sin of Wrath, one of the seven branches of the Sihedron! This is an amazing discovery!"

From his description, the room is a sphere.


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno nods to Rissi at the proffered items.. "Aye, I agree Lucian. Odd..."


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

"I do not think we should *chhh* linger here if we do not understand what this place is" Rissi squeaks quietly and nervously.

I wonder if it is related to the sinspawn


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

Seal starts to zone out at all the talk of glyphs, spells and runes. He then snaps to attention at Rissi's last remark.

"Can I relieve myself in here, since nobody is using it? I forgot to go when we woke up and all that drinking has to go somewhere. I think I can write my name on the wall. I mean the whole name: Sealman Etcheverry Alerteyes."

Sealman starts to cross and uncross his legs with wide eyes.


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Rissi squeaks in disgust and starts towards the stairs.

"How vile!"


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

Without any objection, Seal begins to do the duty. He then looks over his shoulder with a shake.

Those stairs are closed off. Let's check out the rest of this level before going up or down any stairs.

Seal then marches back toward the hallway that the party has left undiscovered (see map).


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Lucian follows Sealman obediently, eager to discover more of these exciting Thassilonian ruins.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

The room is a sphere. Rissi can get a general idea of what the book is (you can look at the spoiler).

After doing his duty Seal leads the party back to a hallway near the beginning of the dungeon. The tunnel widens here into what appears to ahve once been a small shrine, for to the northeast, steps lead up to a platform of gray stone. Sitting atop the platform is an ancient altar, little more than a jagged block of black marble with a shallow concavity on top of it. This basin is filled with what appears to be filthy water.

DC 18 Spellcraft:
The water is actually four doses of Waters of Lamashtu


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

"Waters of Lamashtu. It is unholy water- but it can madden and *chhh* transform a creature as well, both by being dosed or consumption. Perhaps this is what changed the goblin Koruvus. It could be be used as a weapon, although it would be wicked to do so. Better just to pour it out."

spellcraft: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

Miana pours a vial of holy water into the basin, wanting to purify it before dumping.


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno checks his pack for holy, but them sees Miana has one. "Hopefully that will do the trick. This is quite the dark place, no?"


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

"I wonder if the glassworkers were aware of all of this?"

Seal will open the next door when everybody is ready.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Seal opens the door to the next room. This huge room looks like nothing more than an immense underground cathedral. Stone doors stand to either side of the main entrance, but beyond this, the walls are carved with strange, spiky runes. In the center of the room is a large pool, with a ring of polished human skulls balanced on stone spikes arranged in a circle around the deeper midsection. At the far end of the room, a pair of stone stairways leads up to a pulpit on which sits a second pool, this one triangular and filled with churning, bubbling water that looks almost like translucent lava. Yet while wisps of what look like heat and steam rise from the strange orange liquid, the room itself is deathly cold.

When you enter the room, a tiny winged demon with goat horns flies into a rage, shrieking, "How dare you intrude upon the Mother's sanctum!" She slashes her own wrist with her dagger, allowing some of her blood to drip into the triangular pool. As she does, the area's glow diminishes noticeably and a sinspawn crawls out of the liquid.

DC 20 Sense Motive:
The quasit looks worried when she sees that the glow has diminished.

gm rolls:

erylium: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Kufieno: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Sealman: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Miana: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9
Rissi: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11
Lucian: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (9) + 0 = 9

Initiative:

1. Rissi, Kufieno, Seal, Miana, and Lucian
2. Erylium (quasit) and sinspawn

You guys are up!


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Rissi pauses, with the intent to counter the quasit's magic.

Ready, magic missile upon the quasit should she use any sort of magical effect - spell-like or spellcasting.

force damage upon ready going off: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Can't see map at the moment.

Kufieno tries to move closer to the winged creature, conjures a snowball and throws it at her.

RTA: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 1) = 7 And DC 13 Fort. or staggered for 1 round

Need to be within 30' for snowball, otherwise, he'll just shoot his crossbow.


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

I moved you to within 30, and far(-ish) from the sinspawn

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

"Foul demon! The justice of Sandpoint shall strike you down!", the paladin invoking the holy part of Irori's balance to strike down the evil in front of her as she moves up and flings a chakram at "Mother".

Smite Evil declared @ the demon

Smite Evil Chakram @ E: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 4 + 2 = 11
Damage on hit: 1d8 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 4 = 7

Whelp... just getting closer... yeah, that's the ticket!


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Sense Motive: 1d20 ⇒ 3

Lucian moves into the room and raises his hands towards the vaulted ceiling. "Gods of Sandpoint, guide the hand of those who seek to protect your haven of peace!"

Casting bless: +1 morale bonus to attack rolls and saves against fear.

Then the young Varisian draws his alchemist's fire from his belt.


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

Seal moves into the room, quickly checking the doors as he passes. His stubby feet end at the base of the staircase. He keeps his polearm at the ready as he calls out to the sinspawn.

"Hey, jelly-mold! Come on down here and show me what you got."

Seal will ready to attack the sinspawn if he comes within range.

Readied attack vs sinspawn: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 161d10 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Kufieno moves up and throws a snowball but misses.

Miana tosses a chakram as she calls out a smite on the demon but her projectile flies wide.

Lucian blesses the party!

Seal and Rissi ready against the foe's attacks.

---

Erylium begins casting a spell but then is hit by Rissi's magic missiles!

DC 17 concentration: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (19) + 5 = 24

DC 17 Spellcraft:
hold person

Seal DC 14 Will: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Seal is paralyzed in place by the quasit's spell! Can make a new save each round as a full-round action.

---

The sinspawn then moves down to attack the now-paralyzed dwarf!

ranseur: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
damage: 2d4 + 1 ⇒ (2, 2) + 1 = 5

Initiative:

1. Rissi, Kufieno, Seal, Miana, and Lucian
2. Erylium (quasit) and sinspawn

E: 5 dmg
SS:

You guys are up!


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Seeing his dwarven companion in danger, Lucian moves to his back and conjures a protective ward against the lingering evil of this eerie location.

Casting protection from evil on Sealman. +2 AC / saves against evil, so it should be easier to break free from the quasit's spell.

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

Seeing Seal get stuck into position and then struck by the sinspawn, Miana moves in to provide cover to the dwarf.
This will provoke an AoO from the sinspawn. She still doesn't stop her assault on the strange demon, grabbing her other chakram and flinging it at the tiny terror.

Chakram Smite Evil @ E: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 2 + 1 = 20
Damage on hit: 1d8 + 2 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 2 + 4 = 12


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

The ratfolk mage moves in and shuts the door behind her.


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno rushes up the stairs and stabs with his longspear.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Rissi squeaks. "Cold iron! A quasit is a demon, they abhor the touch of the *squeak* cold iron!

Rissi gave Kufieno a cold iron short sword earlier


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Kufieno, don't forget the bless.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Lucian casts a spell to ward Seal from evil!

AoO on Miana: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
damage: 2d4 + 1 ⇒ (2, 4) + 1 = 7

Miana moves in and hits the quasit with a chakram!

Rissi moves in and closes the door.

Kufieno steps up to stab the demon but misses.

Initiative:

1. Rissi, Kufieno, Seal, Miana, and Lucian
2. Erylium (quasit) and sinspawn

E: 17 dmg
SS:

Seal is up!


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

He's doing modern art? "Dwarf, held" they call it.


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Indeed, but he can make the save to escape the spell he's under, with a +2 bonus from PfE.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Seal Will: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 3 + 2 = 13

Seal fails to break free of the spell when he is given protection against it.

Seal Will: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 2 = 18

However, he takes a few seconds to will himself out of the hold! (full round on his turn)

---

The quasit flies back from Kufieno and casts a spell, turning herself invisible.

The sinspawn goes after Miana with its claws and teeth!

bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
DC 12 @ill save or sickened for 1d6 ⇒ 1 minutes as you are overwhelmed with sinful thoughts

claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Initiative:

1. Rissi, Kufieno, Seal, Miana, and Lucian
2. Erylium (quasit) and sinspawn

E: 15 dmg
SS:

You guys are up!


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Rissi chitters angrily and casts a hold portal upon the door from a scroll, to impede the quasit's potential escape.

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

Miana shrugs off the minor wound. Seeing Seal finally start to loosen from his arcane bonds, she holds into a defensive stance and swings at the sinspawn.

+1 longsword fighting defensively @ SS: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 - 4d1d8 + 8 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 4 + 1 + 1 + 1 - (8, 1, 3, 4) + 8 + 1 + 1 = 3

Nope. AC 21 until next round.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Rissi magically bars the door while Miana swings and misses.

Initiative:

1. Rissi, Kufieno, Seal, Miana, and Lucian
2. Erylium (quasit) and sinspawn

E: 15 dmg
SS:

Kufieno, Seal, and Lucian are up!


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Lucian moves next to Miana and wards her against evil.

Casting protection from evil on Miana.


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno moves over and stabs at the sinspawn.

Attack, Flank, Bless: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 1 + 2 = 11
Damage, Sneak: 1d8 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (7) + 1 + (6) = 14

Not sure if Kufieno's position is considered flanking.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Lucian protects Miana from the evil in the room!

Kufieno stabs at the sinspawn but it leaps out of the way.

bec de corbin: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22
damage: 1d10 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11

Seal hits the sinspawn with his bec de corbin!

---

The sinspawn savagely attacks Miana!

bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
DC 12 Will save or sickened for 1d6 ⇒ 4 minutes as you are overcome with sinful thoughts

claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (13) + 3 = 16
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

---

Erylium does sneaky things from invisibility!

Initiative:

1. Rissi, Kufieno, Seal, Miana, and Lucian
2. Erylium (quasit) and sinspawn

E: 13 dmg
SS: 11 dmg

You guys are up!


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Rissi squeaks very, very loudly at the sinspawn.

Ear Piercing Scream, sonic damage plus daze: 1d6 ⇒ 3 DC 16 fort to halve damage and ignore daze

Spell Resistance: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 - nope


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Lucian bestows guidance upon Miana.

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

Now protected by Lucian's wards, Miani's eyes light up... as well as her arms and blade as she calls out "Fiery justice shall be laid upon thee!", swinging with full effect at the sinspawn.

+1 flaming longsword @ SS: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 + 1 + 1 = 20
Damage on hit: 1d8 + 2 + 1 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 2 + 1 + 1 + (5) = 11

6 base damage, 5 fire damage in case the thing has resistances.


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno stabs at the sinspawn once more.

Attack: 1d20 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 1 + 2 = 10
Damage: 1d8 + 1 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 1 + (5) = 8


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Rissi tries to blast the sinspawn with a screech but it ignores the effect.

Lucian gives guidance to Miana, who then slices through the sinspawn!

Initiative:

1. Rissi, Kufieno, Seal, Miana, and Lucian
2. Erylium (quasit)

E: 13 dmg

Kufieno and Seal are up!

501 to 550 of 4,673 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Endless Forms' Rise of the Runelords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.