GM Endless Forms' Rise of the Runelords (Inactive)

Game Master Mike Tuholski

Spires of Xin-Shalast (Book 6)

Northeast Varisia | Xin-Shalast | Tactical Map

Sandpoint | Sandpoint Hinterlands | Varisia | LOOT!


401 to 450 of 4,673 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>

Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

GM:
Rissi identified its capabilities, but what was it, wand where did it come from?


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

After the fight has ended, Lucian rushes to heal Sealman, realizing he's been hurt quite badly.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4 2/6 1st-level spells remaining. I'll keep them for emergency healing. Let's keep in mind we might want to rest at one point or another to recover these.

Sealman, it would help tremendously if you did like all the others and put your main information in the bar below your name. At the very least, could you put "XX/YY", where XX is your current hp and YY your maximum hp? It would make my job as a healer much easier. Thanks a lot!


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

If the ol' GM is OK with it, sure. ;)

Sealman picks up the sinspawn's ranseur and notices how much of his blood has stained the weapon. He tries to determine if it is of high quality or not. In either case, he kicks the sinspawn one more time in a bit of a fit.

Once down with the dead body, Seal inspects the room to the right/east.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12 +2 stonework


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Seeing that his dwarven companion is still badly injured, Lucian continues his efforts to heal him.

Cure Light Wounds: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 2 = 4

Thanks, much appreciated! Still unlucky on my rolls, though.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

The sinspawn seems to have been camped out as a guard in the small cave to the right. There is nothing of value except for its ranseur.

Yep, keeping HP in your banner is beneficial to everyone I think. Having other stats is not essential but it is helpful for me as a quick reference.

Ok, which way do you want to head?


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

Seal sallies forth to the next intersection and looks down the passages to the north and the east.


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

"Shall we go right?" randomly suggests Lucian, staying a couple steps behind Sealman.


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

"Yes, yes.... right is good." Rissi seems lost in thought. "Does it not *chhh* strike any of you as strange? That creature was neither demon nor *chhh* goblin. Where did it come from?"

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

I have a single Lay on Hands left, too.

"I have never seen or read about any creature like that. We should stay on our guard for any other dangers lurking here.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Lucian directs the party down the passage to the right. The original purpose of this chamber is unclear, but large mounds of rubble lie strewn on its floor. It looks as though there used to be a wall blocking off the tunnel you just came through, and this was once an enclosed room.

Investigating the rubble you find that most of it consists of broken urns and other pottery contains that once held food stores, long since crumbled to dust.


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

"Looks like it's a dead end. Maybe this was the sinspawn's lair? I have no clue as why it was there, and how it managed to survive so long." wonders Lucian as he turns back.

Or is this a door on the map?


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)
Miana, Champion of Irori wrote:
"I have never seen or read about any creature like that.

Rissi waves her sleeved hands descriptively, forgoing any attempt at stealth. "Well, it is not *chhh* surprising. It is an aberration, an unnatural creature likely not of our world. Creatures like that are from *squeak* vaults deep beneath the earth, or the spaces between the stars. It is a strange ally for our foe to have; demons desire the souls of mortals and make bargains. Aberrations goals are *chit-chit* more mysterious, but rarely... pleasant."

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

Ahh it was an aberration... I get +1 to hit and damage against them per Monster Hunter trait :P

"Perhaps we should take a quick peek of this room...", the paladin curiously poking through the rubble.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

Nope.


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

I will try and note type/subtype next time I call out an identification!

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

Not your fault... I was curious, but should have prompted the GM on that. I'll check that for the future.


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno follows behind, reloading his crossbow, and peering warily in all directions. He stops quickly to look for his errant bolt as he follows.

1 is good 2 is bad: 1d2 ⇒ 1

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (10) + 9 = 19 +2 more for traps


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

"Somebody armed that thing. Hmmm."

If there is no door in the room full of debris, Seal will lead the group further up the northern passage.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

There is a door in the room.

No one finds any traps or anything else of note in the room except for the door. Besides the door the passage also continues to the north.


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

I believe we would like to go through the door.

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

Nodding to Sealman, Miana takes lead this time and opens the door.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

The party goes through the door to find a hallway that turns to the west. The hall turns back to the north. The tunnel opens out on a small chamber with a red marble statue of a strikingly beautiful but, at the same time, monstrously enraged human woman standing in the middle of the room, her stony expression twisted in fury. The woman wears flowing robes, and her long hair is held back from her face by an intricate headdress of hooks and blades. In her left hand she carries a large book, the face of which is inscribed with a seven-pointed star. Her right hand holds a glittering metal-and-ivory ranseur.

One hall leads to the east, stairs heading down lead to the east of the entrance chamber, and a door stands to the north of the chamber.

DC 25 Knowledge (history):
The statue depicts Runelord Alaznist.

DC 20 Appraise:
The masterwork ranseur clutched by the statue can be removed with a little tugging. It is a work of art as much as a weapon and is thus worth 400 gp.


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Rissi stares in fascination at the statue...

"By the god of Walls and Ditches, that is a statue of the *chhh* Runelord Alaznist! Are we looking at an ancient artifact?"

History: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (17) + 10 = 27
Appraise: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno nods and moves up to search the statue for hidden enclosures.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17

Looking around, he asks. "Which way?"


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Rissi shakes her cowled head at Kufieno's indifference.

What a fascinating set of tunnels!


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Rissi shakes her cowled head at Kufieno's indifference.

What a fascinating set of tunnels!

"The door?"

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

"Runelord? I am not familiar with that term.", Miana puzzled, and a touch worried about Rissi's revelation.

Looking over the statue and its weapon, Miana tries to compare it to the one found on the sinspawn.

Appraise: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2
Nope again.

"Miss Rissi, can you tell me anything about this Alaznist?", the paladin asking her diminutive companion while peering into the eastern chamber to make sure nothing else is lurking to attack them.

Perception: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Beyond her name? The Runelords were the ancient rulers of the *squeek* Thassilonian Empire, eleven millenium ago. They were wizard-kings and *ch-ch* magical geniuses; many spells came from their experiments. Their empire ended at the beginning of the Age of Darkness, and most of their lore has been *chhhh* lost. Many come to these lands seeking that lore."


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Rissi would also know that Alaznist was the Runelord of Wrath.

After discussing the implications of the statue, Kufieno leads the party through the northern door. This large chamber was obviously once a prison, as testified by the twenty cells that line the room's perimeter. A rickety wooden platform overlooks the room, with two flights of stairs descending to the prison floor ten feet below. A five-foot-wide wooden walkway runs from the northern edge of the platform to a passageway to the east.

Down below two more sinspawn carrying ranseurs bicker over some crumbling skulls. Seeing the party enter, however, they reach for their weapons.

gm rolls:

sinspawn: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17
Kufieno: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Sealman: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Miana: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19
Rissi: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (18) + 6 = 24
Lucian: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7

Initiative:

1. Rissi, Kufieno, and Miana
2. Sinspawn
3. Seal and Lucian

Rissi, Kufieno, and Miana are up!


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno lifts and fires his crossbow at the eastern sinspawn.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Damage Sneak: 1d8 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + (1) = 7


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Rissi hurls acid at Kufieno's target between her allies legs.

1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 - 4 = 18
1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

"Hold back!", Miana calls out to her less armored companions as she darts down the stairs, sword already in her main hand and slings a charkam with the other.

Chakram @ FF SS1: 1d20 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 1 + 1 = 14
Damage on hit: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 1 = 6


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Earlier

Knowledge (History): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
Appraise: 1d20 ⇒ 11

"Alaznist you say? Fasciating. I recognized a runelord, but his identification opens up a lot of conjectures and possibilities. Master Quink will be so excited about this discovery!"

"By the way Miana, remember the Old Light? It is my Master's belief that it is of Thassilonian origin as well, built by the Runelords' civilization approximately 10,000 years ago."


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Kufieno puts a bolt in one of the sinspawn!

Rissi then hits it with acid.

Miana follows this up with a chakram.

---

The eastern sinspawn moves up and swings at Miana!

ranseur: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
damage: 2d4 + 1 ⇒ (1, 1) + 1 = 3

The other sinspawn moves around and moves up the stairs to stand in front of Seal.

Initiative:

1. Rissi, Kufieno, and Miana
2. Sinspawn
3. Seal and Lucian

SS1: 17 dmg

You guys are up!


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno steps toward Miana and fires a frosty ray at the sinspawn near Seal!

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Damage: 1d3 ⇒ 2


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

Seal windmills his arm backwards as he winds up his punch. Then he swings with a wild haymaker at the sinspawn before him.

Cestus vs SS2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 211d4 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Lucian extends his hand and casts a guiding spell upon Sealman before grabbing his morningstar and taking a step forward.

Guidance on Sealman.


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Rissi fires at the spawn near Seal.
ranged touch: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (11) + 4 - 4 = 11
acid: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Kufieno shoots out a frosty ray and misses.

Seal punches the sinspawn!

Lucian gives Seal guidance.

Rissi throws another glob of acid but misses.

Initiative:

1. Rissi, Kufieno, and Miana
2. Sinspawn
3. Seal and Lucian

SS1: 17 dmg
SS2: 7 dmg

Miana is up!

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

Deflecting the ranseur with her buckler, Miana then steps down and aims to cut down the aberrant foe in front of her!

Broadsword @ SS1: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 1 = 24
Damage on hit: 1d8 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 2 + 1 = 4


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Miana puts down one of the sinspawn!

---

The other sinspawn drops its ranseur and goes after Seal!

bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
DC 12 Will save or have wrathful thoughts and become sickened for 1d6 ⇒ 4 minutes

claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4

claw: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Initiative:

1. Rissi, Kufieno, and Miana
2. Sinspawn
3. Seal and Lucian

SS2: 7 dmg

You guys are up!


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Burn, burn, burn!

touch: 1d20 + 4 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 4 - 4 = 17
acid: 1d3 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

Seal dodges the spawn's dangerous bite, but he is raked by one of its claws.

Seal nods in approval at Lucian's blessing. He then takes a step back while twirling his pole arm. Once in position, he tries to stab the final sinspawn.

Bec of doom vs SS2: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 181d10 + 6 ⇒ (10) + 6 = 16


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Lucian, in a fit of unexpected heroism, grasps his morningstar firmly and strikes the same sinspawn as Sealman. A rictus of pain is obvious on the young man's face, as his burns on his hands hurt badly and prevent him from landing a true blow.

Cold Iron Morningstar: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (9) - 2 = 71d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Rissi burns some of its skin with her ball of acid. Seal then slices the creature in two and ends it.

Out of combat!

Skeletons lie in most of the cells-prisoners who likely starved to death ages ago. Although the walkway above the room looks rickety, you have found it to be quite stable-likely the wood still retains some magical preservation. From the state of the bones, it seems they may host some of the same preservative magic, for they surely should have crumbled to dust by now.


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

"Perhaps you, Master Quink and I could meet and *ch-ch* cogitate over the Runelords sometime, Lucian"

Rissi will look about the room after the battle is done, fascinated by the magics in play.
spellcraft + det magic: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29

She will also search the roomfor less obvious objects of interest.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Lucian nods and smile happily at the cowled figure despite the grim location they're at. "I'd love to Rissi. My Master has many theories he'd like to share with fellow scholars."

Studying the room carefully and taking notes, the Varisian boy seems enthusiastic. "This is grand! This whole ruin could be of Thassilonian origin, just what my master has been looking for his whole life! He'll be pleased, for sure!"

Lucian checks if he can see any glyphs or runes that would indicate a link to Thassilon.

Knowledge (arcana, dungeoneering, geography, history, local, nature, planes, religion): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (11) + 9 = 20 +4 if Arcana, +2 if History


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Rissi detects a lingering abjuration aura, which is likely the cause of the preservation in this room. No specific spell effect given, but seems like abjuration to me.

Rissi and Lucian find nothing else telling or of note in this chamber.


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

After killing the last sinspawn, Seal falls back into the discussion.

"So were these Runelords good leaders or bad leaders? And why aren't there any goblins around."

Seal will search the room and the last hallway he came down for tracks.

Survival: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

Retrieving her chakram, Miana looks over the strange sight with the others.

"I'm glad to see you two pleased about the potential significance of this location. I may need to listen in on those talks as well.", the paladin closing her eyes and detecting any evil auras within the area.

Three uses of detect evil should cover the room.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Miana finds no more evil in the room and Seal does not find any tracks on the stone floor or on the wooden walkway.

401 to 450 of 4,673 << first < prev | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Endless Forms' Rise of the Runelords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.