GM Endless Forms' Rise of the Runelords (Inactive)

Game Master Mike Tuholski

Spires of Xin-Shalast (Book 6)

Northeast Varisia | Xin-Shalast | Tactical Map

Sandpoint | Sandpoint Hinterlands | Varisia | LOOT!


451 to 500 of 4,673 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>

Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Rissi squeaks, perhaps a little excitedly, her blood still running hot. "The runelords empire spanned all of Varisia. They were *squeak* effective leaders; what few stories still exist of the runelords indicate their methods were *ch-ch* severe."

She meditates for a moment, then continues her stream of knowledge.

"Some wizards serve society; at Magaambya in the Mwangi Expanse or the *chhh* Arcanamirium in Absalom. Some arcanists pursue power only; the conjurers at the Korvosan Acadamae. Runelords created entire *hiss* societies for the sake of their own power. It is both terrible and admirable."

As an afterthought, she adds "The Arcanamirium is where I *schee* studied."


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

"Shall we follow Sealman?" she points to a door to the east.


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno shrugs and follows after the dwarf. "I see this being just as sensible as trying the ways we've past. Let's see what's ahead."

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Seal leads the party down a short hall. This room contains several ancient relics of what appear to be torture implements, although their function and style seem strange and archaic. In one corner sits a spherical cage with spikes protruding inward from its iron bars. In another stands what appears to be a star-shaped wooden frame, its surface studded with hooks. And in the center of the room is a long table covered with leather straps and a number of cranks that seem designed to rotate and swivel.

The door to the south opens on the crumbling remnants of several chairs and a long table cluttering the floor. To the south stand three stone doors, each bearing a strange symbol that resembles a seven-pointed star. Several members of the party recognize it as the Sihedron, a symbol common in ancient Thassilon to represent the seven schools of magic (and eventually their associated sins).

Within each of the three southern doors is a small chamber where rests a single skeleton of a badly deformed humanoid: one has three brittle arms, another has an enormous misshapen skull, and the third has a rib cage that goes all the way down to its pelvis, which has stunted leg bones strewn below its strangely flat girth.

DC 20 Perception:
Among the torn-up pages littering the floor is a still-useable scroll.

Once someone makes the Perception:

DC 22 Spellcraft or Read Magic:
scroll of flaming sphere


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

Kufieno peers around the room, toeing the debris on the floor. Something catches his eye and stops, picking up a piece of parchment and studying it. Muttering a few quick phrases and studies it again. "Look here! A scroll, it still has a flaming sphere spell inscribed on it!"


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

"How exciting, the Sihedron - here! I'll take some more notes to bring back. What about these skeletons... were they tortured? It can't possibly account for these horrible deformations." Lucian seems shocked by the instruments, but even more by the wretched skeletons.


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

"Experiments, I would guess. Torture from the perspective of those experimented on."


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24
Surival to see what these creatures may have been: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

"At least they had something to read while they were waiting to be tortured. Sometimes the wait is worse then actual event. I remember one time, I couldn't wait for Evoking Day. I mean the wait almost killed me. I wonder if that is what happened to these fellas . . . waiting."

When everybody is ready, Seal will open the next door.


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno shakes his head with a smile. "After you Master Dwarf!" He moves up behind Seal and examines the next door.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (14) + 9 = 23 24 for traps.

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

"Guess it's far too late to feel pity for those poor souls.", Miana shaking her head.

"Still, the methods of Thassilon... I do not feel pity for its fall."


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Seal doesn't recognize the creatures and can surmise that they were indeed torture/experimental victims.

Seal directs the party through the next door, which leads down a set of stairs. The ceiling of this strangely cold chamber arches to a vaulted height of twenty feet. The floor contains eleven wooden lids strewn haphazardly over eleven five-foot-wide pits in the ground. From the darkness within these pits echo up strange shuffling sounds and, every so often, a low moan.

The wooden lids look rickety and not likely to support the weight of someone walking across them.

DC 10 KN (religion):
Each of the pits contains a human zombie.

Sitting across the room chewing on a rat is a goblin, terribly warped with a hunchback and extra arm, its eyes glowing a brighter red than usual for a goblin.

GM rolls:

koruvus: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13
Kufieno: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Sealman: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Miana: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Rissi: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13
Lucian: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (20) + 0 = 20

Initiative:

1. Kufieno, Lucian, and Rissi
2. Koruvus the goblin
3. Miana and Seal

Kufieno, Lucian, and Rissi are up!


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Auto on religion

"Zombies in the pits; careful... the cold in here; there *chhhh* might be some magic in this room. I am going to talk to this creature..."

Goblin:
Who are you? We have food if you'll talk to us.

diplomacy: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 1 = 21 - wooooo!


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Careful about not stepping on the wooden lids, Lucian steps aside and touches Miana's shoulder, for the moment remaining in a peaceful attitude. Casting guidance on Miana.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

"I am Koruvus! Koruvus was told to guard this chamber and keep it safe! Tasty rats in return! Leave now!" Koruvus doesn't look like he is going to stand down any time soon.

Lucian then gives guidance to Miana.

Initiative:

1. Kufieno, Lucian, and Rissi
2. Koruvus the goblin
3. Miana and Seal

Kufieno is up!


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

"Koruvus, I'm really sorry about this." Kufieno says as he steps past Seal and Miana, loosing a bolt at the goblin, but stumbling, trying to avoid the lids, he misses.

Attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Damage: 1d8 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + (5) = 6


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Kufieno aims a bolt at the goblin but misses.

---

The deformed goblin moves forward and lets out a blast of foul-smelling and acidic blood his mouth, directly at Kufieno!

acid damage: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5
DC 13 Ref for half
DC 13 Fort save or be nauseated for 1 round

Initiative:

1. Kufieno, Lucian, and Rissi
2. Koruvus the goblin
3. Miana and Seal

You guys are up!


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Of course!

Ref: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

Fort: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8

Kufieno manages to avoid the full effect of the disgusting spittle, but begins to retch as the bilious smell assaults his senses!


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Lucian simply puts his guiding hand on Sealman's shoulder, then grabs his morningstar.

Casting guidance on Sealman.

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

Recognizing the name from Shalelu's talks, Miana steps up, pulling out her trail rations.

"Wait... Koruvus, the legendary goblin of the Seven Tooth tribe? We have heard much about you! Perhaps we can work out some sort of agreement? You let us pass and I'll trade you 2 and a half pounds of jerky. Plus, if we come across any more food, we'll make sure to leave it for you."


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Between retches, Kufieno hears Miana and slaps his forehead. I knew I should have waited! Stupid, stupid! I need to restrain myself in the future.


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

"Pound now, talk later."

Seal nimbly dances between the pits. Once Seal is in range of the goblin, he tries to smash him with the hammer side of his bec de corbin.

Bec vs Burping Goblin: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 171d10 + 6 ⇒ (5) + 6 = 11


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Rissi begins a spell of sleep.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Kufieno leans over and loses his lunch.

Lucian gives guidance to Seal.

"New master gives Koruvus extra arm! And much power! Little longshanks can't give extra arm, can she?" The goblin doesn't seem impressed with Miana's offer.

Seal has few words for the goblin and instead slams into it with his polearm, nearly breaking its extra arm. "Hey! That's new!"

Rissi begins a sleeping spell.

---

1d4 ⇒ 2

The goblin concentrates on Kufieno and attacks with all three arms!

+1 longsword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

silver dagger: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

mwk handaxe: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
damage: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

---

Will: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15

He then promptly falls asleep as Rissi finishes her spell.

Out of combat!

The goblin only carried the three weapons it was wielding and a half-eaten rat.


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Lucian attempts to detect any lingering magic of this place, or among Koruvus's gear.

Spellcraft, with guidance: 1d20 + 4 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 4 + 1 = 20

"I'm reluctant to say that, but that monstrosity shouldn't be kept alive. The same is true for these zombies down there."

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

Waiting to see the crit confirm result against Kufieno... but at the very least, he's at 0.

"Kufieno!", Miana cries out, immediately stepping down and healing him.

Lay on Hands @ Kufieno: 1d6 ⇒ 6

The paladin is somewhat surprised that her healing surge worked so well on the sorcerer, despite its middling effects on Ameiko.


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Oops, I didn't even realize!

Hurrying to help his falling companion, Lucian draws upon his very last resources to save him.

Cure Light Wounds on Kufieno: 1d8 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7 No more 1st-level spells available! May I suggest we retreat and rest after this room?


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

How deep are these zombie pits? And is that a toilet in the jailroom?

If the zombies are within reach, Seal will go about his way dispatching all the undead, Walking-Dead-style. The dwarf whistles a little tune as if this task is as mundane as shucking corn.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Missed the nat 20:

+1 longsword: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Lucian finds no magic auras except that of the longsword.

---

The zombie pits are 20 feet deep. But you can acid splash/ray of frost them to death.

---

Sealman Alerteyes wrote:
And is that a toilet in the jailroom?

Hey, they jailor has to poop sometime!

Actually I think that leads down to the hallway where there is a secret passage but no one made the Perception check in the hallway and I forgot about it when you were examining that room. So it's just a little shortcut hole.


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno feels the weapons cut into him, then feels himself losing consciousness. Just as quickly, he is ripped away from his cozy sleep, to find his companions standing over him. "Wha..what happened?"


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

"You tripped and hit your head. It happens to me all the time. Drinking helps that."

Just wondering about the poop-shute. I think there is an (old?) adventure out there that has some ridiculous magic item or a bunch of gems, but you have to explore the septic to find them.

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

"Unfortunately, I agree, Lucien.", looking at the goblin. "But... I cannot stay my hand to do so myself."

Picking Kufieno up, Miana apologizes profusely. "I'm sorry; you were nearly killed because of my naiveté. I will not let that happen again."

Are all of the weapons Medium sized, or just the longsword?

Taking the longsword, Miana looks at the others to object to her wielding the blade. "I'm not sure where such a creature would get a weapon like this, but I'll put it through some rigorous use for justice... until I complete my training anyway."

Reminds me of a tale I read that goes like this.

Side Tale:
We had spent all night trying to delve our way deep inside a magician's stronghold and felt we were getting close to some fabulous magic when we found his personal chambers. Set into one wall was a beautifully carved marble fountain. Our mage cast detect magic and the thing veritably glowed. Our thief tasted the water and it had an unidentifiable taste to it, but he seemed healthy and fine.

We spent half an hour trying to determine its purpose, but finally surrendered. We filled our empty canteens and were about to leave when we heard someone approaching. We hid and watched as a servant came into the room, dropped his pants, and relieved himself into the urinal.


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

Awesome story! Reminds me how they used to test for diabetes in the old'n days . . .

Let Kufieno return the favor for nearly killing him. I mean look at that arm, it is nearly as big as mine!"

Seal then holds up the limp third arm of the goblin and flexes it. The dwarf then flexes his own bicep in comparison.

"See! See!"


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

"The next room, then?"


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

"This sword's magical, the rest isn't. A minor enchantment to sharpen the blade, I think." confirms Lucian.

"The next room? As I've told you I'm out of spells for today, so we'd better rest and come back. These ruins have been there for about 10,000 years, they can wait another day I believe. However if you want to go on, fair enough but don't expect to be revived at the first bad blow like Kufieno just did."

There was also an Earthdawn scenario in an old French RPG magazine where the toilet was trapped with a fireball spell, set off if you'd sit on it...


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

"We do have one *chhh* healing potion. The ruins themselves are *squeek* are not the threat. If someone is trying to break wards to free a devil..."

She pauses. "We could go trade a few items for curative scrolls and return. Would that be cceptable?"

Greyhawk, pits of Azak-Zil - former dwarven mine turned undead haven. Going through the toilet and sewers was one way through to the star metal.


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

"I don't mind, though we had better invest in a wand rather than scrolls." replies Lucia in a sigh, seeing that the mysterious wizard is dead set on continuing the exploration at all costs.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge
Sealman Alerteyes wrote:
Just wondering about the poop-shute. I think there is an (old?) adventure out there that has some ridiculous magic item or a bunch of gems, but you have to explore the septic to find them.

Someone (it might have been my fiancee actually) had an idea for a campaign where all the toilets of Golarion are rigged to send their contents to another plane assumed to be empty. And then the poop-covered inhabitants of the plane take their revenge on Golarion for raining feces down on them and invade the planet!

---

Re: goblin weapons: this goblin was medium sized, forgot to mention that. So all his weapons were medium.

---

You can go back up and sleep for the night. Or camp down here if you want. Let me know where you're going when you come back the next morning.


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

"My own resources are running low. Perhaps there is *chhh* wisdom in your council. Let us rest." Rissi nods.


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

Seal looks a bit like a whipped child at Lucian's scorn.

"But, but you never told us you were out of spells.

"If we are to rest, I recommend we do it down here. Maybe in the side cave near the entrance. After all, a goblin invasion force is supposed to be coming through here. We can at least hold them off in the narrow tunnels. It could be like that play I saw, 300. Of course they had shields . . ."

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

"Very well; I think Sealman's tactical acumen may be correct and we should rest in a defensible location."

Miana then volunteers for the first four hours of watch.


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno follows the group to the selected resting spot and sits down heavily. "You wouldn't happen to have some of that drink you mentioned?"
He says to Seal.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

"Of course, of course. Don't leave the tavern without it."

Seal unstoppards his canteen and hands it over to Kufieno. After a few drinks, the dwarf leans in close to the Suli sorcerer.

"Miana said she liked my testicles and rectum. I think I know what bits those are. Us dwarves typically keep such thoughts to ourselves, but I guess Suli aren't so subtle. Eh, eh?"


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno's eyes widen as he chokes on the proffered drink. Spraying his last drink all over the floor as he coughs and sputters, he turns to the dwarf, wiping his mouth on the back of his sleeve. "No, no I guess we are not so subtle." He says with a slight grin and in a conspiratorial whisper.

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

Miana looks at the men, the spit take catching her attention. "Strong stuff, Kufieno?"


Sorcerer(Seeker) 1 / Rogue 4 / DD 9 Suli AC22(26)/T16/FF17/CMD30||HP146[146]F:+11|R:13|W:+10(+2 vs poison)||Init.+9|Perc:+26(+28 trapspotter)blindsense 30'

Kufieno's face goes blank as he pounds his chest. "Aye, yes it is. Should have known, dwarven spirits and whatnot."

Bluff: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (9) + 6 = 15

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

"Suuuuuure...", grins Miana, moving up to take a swig herself.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Hahahaha! That was hilarious.

The party camps out at the entrance of the dungeon and the night passes uneventfully.


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Outstanding! Thanks everyone. By the way, could everyone put in their header their current hp / total hp, please? It would help a lot. Lastly, anyone needs healing?

Feeling refreshed by a good night's sleep despite the dreary place, Lucian is ready for another day of exploring Thassilonian ruins.

"Where to?"


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

2 HP back everybody!

"Continue on down the hall which we stopped at?


Spell Effects:
heroism, false life, mage armor, mind blank, overland flight
Stats:
Wizard 17 | HP 121/121| AC:19 T:19 FF:15 CMD: 23 | F+13 R+13 W+15 | Init +11 | Per +24 (darkvision)

Before bed, Rissia attends to the unpleasant task of dispatching zombies with repeated application of acid splash.

Ignoring the banter she finds a nice hole to crawl into and goes to sleep early; she wakes up equally early to read from her spellbook. Rissi grooms Brihz while she reads to keep her hands busy; the rat seems to enjoy it immensly.

*****

"The hallway is fine"

451 to 500 of 4,673 << first < prev | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Endless Forms' Rise of the Runelords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.