GM Endless Forms' Rise of the Runelords (Inactive)

Game Master Mike Tuholski

Spires of Xin-Shalast (Book 6)

Northeast Varisia | Xin-Shalast | Tactical Map

Sandpoint | Sandpoint Hinterlands | Varisia | LOOT!


4,651 to 4,673 of 4,673 << first < prev | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | next > last >>

Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Sincere apologies, it seems I missed EF's post. Catching up now.

Fort DC 32 (Lucian): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (19) + 15 = 34 29 damage
Fort DC 32 (Evanya): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18 59 damage - 19 hp left
Fort DC 32 (Ghaele): 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (9) + 19 = 28 59 damage - slain
The trio suffers harshly from Karzoug's spell. The ghaele azata quickly dies due to horrid dehydration, weeping tears of dried blood in its last moments. Lucian grits his teeth and his heart skips a beat as he beholds his beloved Evanya suffer dreadfully from the spell as well.

Fort DC 28 (Lucian): 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (18) + 15 = 33
Fort DC 28 (Evanya): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28
... luckily both of them resist the noxious fumes seeking to drain all life from them. Lucian focuses his thoughts and draws a scroll from his bag. Reading the words of divine power out loud, Evanya's wounds vanish.
Scroll of heal used on Evanya.

A split-second later, the Azata, her face showing unspeakable wrath, draws another scroll from Lucian's haversack, and chants the arcane words out loud.
UMD DC 31: 1d20 + 24 ⇒ (9) + 24 = 33
Suddenly, a suppressive antimagic field surrounds the Azata, who immediately flies five feet towards the archwizard. "The death of my kin will no go unpunished. Do what you do best, Sealman."

The antimagic field suppresses all magic within 10 feet of Evanya. She flies over Sealman, so Seal, Lucian, Karzoug and herself are within the field. Seal - blast the bastard to smithereens!


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

May want to read the third to last line on that before going with that as your action Lucian.
Certain spells, such as wall of force, prismatic sphere, and prismatic wall, remain unaffected by antimagic field. Artifacts and deities are unaffected by mortal magic such as this.


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Oops! Allow me to rethink my action then.


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Wall of Force specifically states that teleport will not be blocked by it, so instead of healing Evanya I'll teleport us on the other side of the wall of force. Evanya's action stands (she retrieves the scroll, casts it on the same square as Lucian, then 5-ft steps over Sealman so that Karzoug is within reach of the antimagic field. Unless I'm missing something?


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

If everything plays out, then...

Seal Fort Save: 1d20 + 29 ⇒ (2) + 29 = 31
1d4 ⇒ 3

Sealman fights back the stinging of noxious cloud to see the final momements of Thunderpuss's life flee from him. Seal reaches out to his companion... but his quickly teleported to the other side of the Force Wall.

After Azata casts its spell, the crackling energy of Isoult's blade dims and Sealman returns to normal size.

But his strength remains.

Lucian's blessings fade.

But Seal's hate remains.

Evanya inspiration has been silienced.

But Seal's Rage Remains.

The dwarf tears his eyes away from the husk of Thunderpuss and burns gaze into Karzoug. He looks to the left at the Wall of Force, then to the right at the Prismatic Wall. In quiet fury, Sealman growls.

"Check..."

Isoult vs Karzoug: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (5) + 20 = 25
Dmg: 3d6 + 28 ⇒ (2, 1, 1) + 28 = 32

Isoult vs Karzoug: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28
Dmg: 3d6 + 28 ⇒ (2, 2, 2) + 28 = 34

Isoult vs Karzoug: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30
Dmg: 3d6 + 28 ⇒ (6, 5, 6) + 28 = 45

Isoult vs Karzoug: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Dmg: 3d6 + 28 ⇒ (5, 1, 4) + 28 = 38

Crit Confirm Isoult vs Karzoug: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14
Dmg: 6d6 + 56 ⇒ (4, 2, 5, 6, 5, 2) + 56 = 80
Auspicious Mark, add this number to the Confirm roll above: 1d6 ⇒ 2


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Unfortunately Lucian's holy ally is also overcome by the power of Karzoug's magic. Lucian, however, works together with Evanya to get out of the forcefield trap and back next to Karzoug. With Evanya's antimagic field disrupting Karzoug's magical protections, Seal tries to take the Runelord out but has a few unfortunate swings that the surprisingly deft wizard is able to dodge. Still, Karzoug looks troubled that you are able to harm him at all this easily....

I double- and triple-checked a lot of his items, spells, and abilities to make sure his updated AC was correct and I think I got it. He's still got crazy stats though from being 'immortal' and some hefty inherent bonuses.

Having tried their lightning already, the two storm giants instead raise their bows and fire at Rissi:

mwk composite longbow: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (15) + 15 = 30
damage: 3d6 + 14 ⇒ (5, 2, 5) + 14 = 26

mwk composite longbow: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
damage: 3d6 + 14 ⇒ (2, 3, 3) + 14 = 22

mwk composite longbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21
damage: 3d6 + 14 ⇒ (6, 2, 2) + 14 = 24

mwk composite longbow: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (16) + 15 = 31
damage: 3d6 + 14 ⇒ (4, 4, 3) + 14 = 25

mwk composite longbow: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (6) + 10 = 16
damage: 3d6 + 14 ⇒ (1, 6, 1) + 14 = 22

mwk composite longbow: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22
damage: 3d6 + 14 ⇒ (1, 3, 6) + 14 = 24

Initiative:

1. Rissi
2. Karzoug (188 dmg, 100 pnts, invulnerability)
3. Kufieno
4. Rune Giant
5. Lucian and Seal
6. Storm Giants
7. Miana

Miana and Rissi are up!


Resolving Rissi's save and damage taken:

Rissi's Will vs Dominate: 1d20 + 21 ⇒ (9) + 21 = 30

Does anyone know if she had any other defenses up before entering the room? It would have made sense for her to cast the following spells before entering:
- mage armor (AC is now 25 with BoF)
- see invisibility
- life bubble
- overland flight
- mirror image Images, max 8 total: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9
- mind blank
I won't include greater invisibility to the mix since it would retcon alot more than just this round.

Resolving attacks (AC 25, 8 images):
- Attack #1 1 is real Rissi: 1d9 ⇒ 9 pops an image, 7 images remaining.
- Attack #2 misses and doesn't pop an image, 7 remaining.
- Attack #3 pops an image (AC-5), 6 remaining.
- Attack #4 1 is real Rissi: 1d7 ⇒ 7. Attack misses and pops an image, 5 remaining.
- Attack #5 misses and doesn't pop an image, 5 remaining.
- Attack #6 pops an image (AC-5), 4 remaining.
Bottom line: 0 damage taken.

Rissi's mind remains stalwart against the rune giant's feeble attempt at dominating her. However, she remains much more susceptible to the oversized arrows that are shot at her. Fortunately her magical defenses make her highly elusive.

Waiting to see if the retcon of the buff spells is okay with EF. I'm open to any suggestions on Rissi's action. I thought that she could wish Miana to be relocated next to Karzoug to allow her to unleash a deadly full-attack on him.


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

I was trying to figure out what to do with Wish as well. But looking over her sheet & charts, there isn't a 25k diamond to be had. Unless I'm missing something, that spell should be subbed out. I've been using the Stat block list as her "Current Spell List" is missing filled slots. But Limited Wish could work for Teleport. Rissi also has a Robe that allows a casing of Maze once a day. Could use that on Rune Giant.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Yeah, all of those buff spells seem fine.


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

I thought about the maze as well, but teleworking Miana would be a gift that could end up with a checkmate in our favor. Miana, what's your take on this? .

-Posted with Wayfinder


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

Kill the King. Punch it Chewie.


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Any actions? Starting tomorrow I'll be on tablet only, which makes it a bit harder to update and on the 22nd I'll probably be incommunicado until 2017.


Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

We're waiting on Miana.

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

Rissi flies over to Miana. With a diamond in one hand, she clasps the monk with the other. With a flex of her paw, she wishes to join her companions in the battle with the Runelord.

1d100 ⇒ 22

Limited Wish converted to Teleport. Monk incoming!


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Poor Kufieno is on his own against the three giants then, eh? Haha.


Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

Pa-shah. He could take them one handed. Or just turn invisible. =v)

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

Lol, well, guess I will pwn a runelord :P

Miana is surprised that she is magically teleported away from her fellow sulijann and is next to the powerful Runelord. Nonetheless, she decides a quick assault to stop the Karzoug from his magical antics would do Kufieno more good than trying to assist him with the giants.

"Karzoug, your evil shall finally be put to rest. Varisia... no, all of Golarion shall be free from your schemes today! Irori, be one with me as I do battle with this foe."

Smite evil on Karzoug :P

BoF for extra attack

Stunning PA IF Defensive Flurry @ Karzoug: 1d20 + 18 + 2 + 2 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (18) + 18 + 2 + 2 + 4 - 2 = 42
Damage on hit: 3d8 + 7 + 10 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (7, 7, 2) + 7 + 10 + 14 + 2 = 49
If it a hit, DC 24 Fort save or stunned 1 round

PA IF Defensive Flurry @ Karzoug: 1d20 + 18 + 2 + 2 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 18 + 2 + 2 + 4 - 2 = 35
Damage on hit: 3d8 + 7 + 10 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (2, 8, 8) + 7 + 10 + 14 + 2 = 51

PA IF Defensive Flurry @ Karzoug: 1d20 + 18 + 2 + 2 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (10) + 18 + 2 + 2 + 4 - 2 = 34
Damage on hit: 3d8 + 7 + 10 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (3, 4, 4) + 7 + 10 + 14 + 2 = 44

BoF PA IF Defensive Flurry @ Karzoug: 1d20 + 18 + 2 + 2 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 18 + 2 + 2 + 4 - 2 = 35
Damage on hit: 3d8 + 7 + 10 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (8, 6, 6) + 7 + 10 + 14 + 2 = 53

PA IF Defensive Flurry @ Karzoug: 1d20 + 13 + 2 + 2 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 13 + 2 + 2 + 4 - 2 = 28
Damage on hit: 3d8 + 7 + 10 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (8, 2, 7) + 7 + 10 + 14 + 2 = 50

PA IF Defensive Flurry @ Karzoug: 1d20 + 8 + 2 + 2 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 8 + 2 + 2 + 4 - 2 = 33
Damage on hit: 3d8 + 7 + 10 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (7, 6, 5) + 7 + 10 + 14 + 2 = 51

PA IF Defensive Flurry @ Karzoug: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (5) + 3 + 2 + 2 + 4 - 2 = 14
Damage on hit: 3d8 + 7 + 10 + 14 + 2 ⇒ (3, 6, 3) + 7 + 10 + 14 + 2 = 45

AC is currently 47 vs Karzoug


The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

Rissi grabs Miana and leaves poor Kufieno all on his own to deal with the giants. Miana then quickly delivers the smiting justice of Irori to the Runelord and, with his magical defenses being suppressed by Evanya, she is able to easy slay the Master of Greed.

As the killing blow is dealt, there is a blinding flash of light and the Runelord quite literally disappears!

DC 25 Fortitude save to avoid being permanently blinded.

When the brilliant f lash of strange light clears, the air seems to grow thin and cold and the smoky walls of the place vanish. The runewell has returned to its place at the base of the Pinnacle of Avarice, and its golden waters quickly freeze—whatever magic the runewell might have once contained has been consumed in this final catastrophic turn of events. This event also brings down the occluding field that surrounded the Spires, restoring the order of nature to the region.

The storm giants, clearly coerced by Karzoug in some way, lay down their bows without hesitation. The rune giant, while it might have been loyal, also surrenders after seeing how you destroyed his ruler so thoroughly.

Surely the repercussions of Karzoug’s defeat are much greater than the destruction of the occluding field and the runewell’s return to reality. A great evil has been stopped this day and history shall forever remember the names of the Saviors of Sandpoint!

And that, my friends, concludes the campaign!

Feel free to roleplay and wrap things up as needed. If you want, you can level up to 18 just for s!+$s and giggles even though we're done fighting. Give an account of your return to Sandpoint (or elsewhere) and what you plan to do with your post-adventuring life!

This is perfect timing as I'll be leaving in two days. I'll leave the camapaign up until I return. I probably won't be able to send out PFS chronicles until I get back to Madison on January 3rd or so. Keep an eye out for them then!

It's been a lot of fun playing with you all over the past two years, ten months, and eight days (that's 1042 days for those of you counting at home). I hope you all had fun with it and I look forward to seeing you all in more games in the future!

Silver Crusade

Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

Thanks much! I'll write a real post wihtin a couple of days... and thank you for the opportunity to play the prestige class I've been itching to play for many a year!

And thanks to everyone for being an awesome party and becoming new PF PbP friends :)


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Human (Varisian) Oracle (Lore) 8, Evangelist 10 | HP 165/165 | AC:36 T:20 FF:29 CMD: 30 | F+13 R+22 W+24 (+2 vs transmutation) | Init +5 | Per +25 (+4 to determine whether he's surprised), Darkvision 60ft

Lucian's Fort save, moment of prescience: 1d20 + 15 + 16 ⇒ (4) + 15 + 16 = 35
Evanya's Fort save: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (12) + 11 = 23

Following a hunch, Lucian closes his eyes in time to avoid having his sight taken from him (for the third time in this campaign!), and asks Evanya to dismiss the antimagic field. The devout Desnan first teleports his companions to where Kufieno is, before plane shifting everyone back to Golarion. Once it becomes clear that the Pinnacle of Avarice is falling apart, he pulls his prepared scroll of word of recall in conjunction with his Mnemonic Vestment to bring everyone - blind or not - to the Sandpoint cathedral.

"We made it!" Lucian cheers as he delightfully contemplates the crystal blue sky over his home town. "Karzoug's dead and we're all alive! Praised be Desna, I honestly didn't think we'd all survive to see this day. I'm proud to call you friends, all of you." His eyes are on the brink of shedding a tear as he beams a warm smile to each of his companions. "And you Evanya, you've been incredibly courageous. We wouldn't be here if it weren't for you. Did you see Karzoug's face when the field took away all his powers? Priceless. Which is quite ironic when you're speaking of the Runelord of Greed, now that I think of it!" It is only then that Lucian realizes his azata companion is blind. "Oh, I'm dreadfully sorry girl, let's tend to everyone's wounds first. Wait- where's Thunderpuss?" Lucian contemplates the dead firepelt cougar Sealman has so selflessly carried from the Pinnacle of Avarice. "Great Desna, this day is a day of revelry, not of mourning. Rise from the dead, Thunderpuss!" Lucian casts raise dead, calling the fallen cat back to Golarion - and his loving dwarven master. The Evangelist then conjures a soothing music of the spheres which fills the cathedral with warmth and comfort. Wounds close, and Lucian doesn't hold back on the various curative spells to remedy everyone's ailments. A scroll of mass heal should do the trick. Restorations will be cast on Thunderpuss of course, with the required time elapsed between each casting.

In the days that follow, Lucian's spirits are as high as they could ever be. A bright smile adorns his face, and he hasn't lost any of his optimism. Yet a change has indeed occured for the Varisian, for he appears to be at peace now, ridden of his baser instincts and doubts. His wanderlust is far from extinguished, though, and he speads a good deal of his time striding through Varisia, visiting old acquaintances in Turtleback ferry or Magnimar, or seeing the famed Kaer Maga for himself. However an unbreakable bond never fails to bring him back to Sandpoint, using the opportunity to visit the Turandarok academy to tell a tall tale or two to the local children, to have a passionate chat on Thassilon history with his old master Brodert Quink, or to visit his old adventuring companions.

Yet there's one place he always visits first when he returns home after his long treks in the wild - The Rusty Dragon. The inn has become like a second home to the Desnan. Is it because its many customers never say no to a story told jointly by Lucian and Evanya? Or because of the unique taste of the ale from home? All these reasons may well play a part, yet they don't compare to the Varisian's strong bond with its owner Ameiko Kaijitsu. Her smile as Lucian pushes the inn door after a long absence is its own reward, and so are the endless laughter of the two former adventurers sharing a hilarious anecdote. Complicity is beyond words with these two, a relationship that is bound to bloom in the years to come. Lucian soon proposes to her many unique journeys, be them to show the Tian-Min where his long fight against the Runelord's minions took him, to discover uncharted lands or explore a unique and ephemeral demiplane he created just for the occasion. Time will tell where their paths will take them and what form their relationship will assume, but one thing is for sure - Lucian's life will never be the same without Ameiko.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Giant Slayer 17| HP 241/241 (214/292) |20% MC AC:23 T:15 FF:21 CMD: 41(45) | F+21 R+15 W+12 | Init +2 | Per +27

It would take the lose of an arm before the Rune Giant surrendered. The giant is still alive by Lucian's calm words that the fight was finally over. Sealman etched the other giants faces in his mind, counting down the seconds of his return.

When the rage finally ended, Sealman collapsed on the mountainside. He is overwhelmed by emotion. His epic quest has finally ended, he and his friends becoming the victors. But he also lost a steadfast companion in the fires of battle. With Isoult stored, Sealman hefts Thunderpuss onto his broad shoulders and nods when he's ready to return to Sandpoint.

"Aye. I thought we were done there for a few moments. So much power at his fingertips. Let's hope there aren't more of his kind in this world."

Seal wasn't going to ask, but rejoiced when Lucian brought Thunderpuss back from the dead. Now he can drink in merriment. Now he can appreciate the day and the war they won. The dwarf becomes lost in the reverie the follows. Sandpoint, no, Varisia had no idea how close they were to falling back under a Runelord's evil control.

As the season turns, Sealman bids Sandpoint farewell. He journeys into the mountains. With Thunderpuss at his side and Isoult over his shoulder, Sealman Alerteyes, Giantslayer and Savior of Sandpoint, plans to pay the Stone and Storm Giants a visit...

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Suli Paladin 3/ Monk-Un 4/ CoI 10 | HP 181/181 | AC 28 (39)* T 28 (30) FF 24 (35)* | F +22 R +20 W +21* (22) | CMD 48 | Init +4 | Perc +20 | Smite 3/3 Lay on Hands 12/12 Stunning Fist 14/14 Elemental Assault 17/17 Ki Points 13/14 Inevitable Fist 17/17

Fort: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (13) + 22 = 35

At Lucian's excited words, Miana smiles. "We have proven ourselves the victors; good has triumphed over evil."

When the party returns to Sandpoint, Miana cannot help but join the others in a bit of relaxed reverly. While perfect demands absolute devotion, Irori has already smiled upon her, no, the party, and now she needed to celebrate with her companions to share in the culmination of their trials. Who knew that what started as a quest to embetter herself while aiding a small town with goblins and other minor monsters would turn into a world-changing battle to stop an evil as old as the gods.

The next day, Miana continues her training, looking over the school she started in Sandpoint. It is the outcropping of a small part of her that wishes to end her journey, share her knowledge, skills and experience with others, and perhaps settle down. And for a year, she stayed, writing down her techniques, religious writings, and philosophical musings to pass down. But after one full year from Karzoug's defeat, she prepares to leave Sandpoint once more. While Varisia has been saved from a major evil, there is still villainy across the land and staying in the small town would inhibit her growth as she ever moves closer to the divinity of the Perfected One.

Of all her allies, she will miss Lucian the most, the way he smiled at her during campouts and celebration. She knew that he had an eye for most women, but she could feel an attraction to the young Varisian. But she had to leave quietly, leaving just a note to her friend as her oath to Irori demanded her undivided attention. Maybe once she achieved true enlightenment, she could return, but for now, she walked her own path sure of herself from challenges bested from the friends she found after a fateful Swallowtail Festival...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
The Flaxseed Pathfinder Lodge

So preoccupied with your own quest to locate and defeat the Runelord Karzoug before his dramatic and terrible rise to power and the reinstatement of his ancient empire, it is only upon returning to Sandpoint and settling down that you hear about another ancient threat that was only recently defeated just off the coast of Magnimar. And indeed, the Pathfinders who accomplished the task are the very same who took an interest in your growing fame. It seems they were following a parallel path to locate seven fragments of the ancient Sihedron, not only in the name of historical research but also to prevent the powerful artifacts from falling into the wrong hands. And although Empire Xin, ruler and master of the Runelords, attempted his own resurrection and global takeover, luckily the Pathfinders were able to deal with the threat. And thanks to the Saviors of Sandpoint, they did not also have to fight two fronts against both Xin and Karzoug.

So now with two ancient forces put to rest for good, it seems that Golarion is once again at peace and with several more heroes to grace the history books: the Pathfinders Brelar, Bert, Argust, and Karnhousk and, of course, the Saviors of Sandpoint: Miana, Kufieno, Rissi, Seal, and Lucian!

4,651 to 4,673 of 4,673 << first < prev | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Endless Forms' Rise of the Runelords All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.