Chronicles of the Silver Rose Company

Game Master Patrick Curtin

This campaign is my attempt to play a canonical Planescape campaign using the updated Pathfinder ruleset. The game actually predates the release of Pathfinder, but we have managed to update as we have needed.


15,901 to 15,950 of 17,395 << first < prev | 314 | 315 | 316 | 317 | 318 | 319 | 320 | 321 | 322 | 323 | 324 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Human Wiz 12 (Evocation)
Dungeon Monkey wrote:


Need that acrobatics/ride check Justin ..

The bolt arcs through a snowbank, diluting its power somewhat

"Oh, C'MON! now! That snowbank came outta nowhere! WHoops! Ah Shh,...."

Ride/Dex Check: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Upset at his aim, Justin sits up to vent his frustration. A little too fast. And neglects his grip.

"Ah, Going Down!"

Justin makes a frantic grab for a spine, but his hands are full, and he goes sliding slowly, almost gracefully, over the edge of the Anklyosaurus. His eyes wide,...

Fortunately, he hadn't made Ankly go any higher than her initial 'takeoff', so they were still near enough to the ground. For Justin at any rate.

The wizard makes sure to hold his staff and his wand over his head, (he didn't want to break them) and let his boots do the work.

Cat boots, minimum dmg possible from fall (1 on all dice) and NO dmg if within 20' of the ground, always lands on feet. (let me know if I took Dmg please? I'm not sure how high you said we were.) :)

Memnon watches Justin as he goes sliding over the edge. Then turns and declares in a dramatic monotone, "Alas, Poor wizard, I knew him well. A fellow of Infinite Instability, and Constant Whining. He will be missed."

Then he continues in a much more cheerful voice.
"Whelp! And that's that! Looks like I'm a free agent Ladies! AND I'm looking for a new apprentice! Any chance YOU'RE interested cute and fuzzy?!?" he asks with a leer, sliding up to Merle.
Somehow, he manages to waggle his non-existent crystal eyebrows.

"I HEARD that!" Justin's voice comes floating back up from below the Dino.

"Whoops! Sorry toots. Maybe next time." Memnon backpedals swiftly.

"I KNEW you were OK the whole time! I have faith in you!" The Mimir calls back.

"RassinFrassinRocksferbrains,..." Justin's voice grows slowly fainter as the dino moves forward.


Female Vishkanya Bonded Investigator/Fighter 9/2

Both rocks missed, as Sophie's AC is currently 23 due to her Shock Shield

The rocks narrowly avoid hitting her, and she manages to stay aloft. The pitch of her avian screech rises in intensity as she raises Sophie's Choice for what she hopes is the final time against this foe and squeezes off another two rounds at the grinning Giant.

Hover DC 15: 1d20 + 1d6 + 6 ⇒ (13) + (6) + 6 = 25 Using Inspiration

First Shot: 1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (3) + 10 - 4 = 9 -14 for firing into Melee
Second Shot: 1d20 + 5 - 4 ⇒ (10) + 5 - 4 = 11 -14 for firing into Melee
Damage First Shot: 1d8 ⇒ 7
Damage Second Shot: 1d8 ⇒ 1


Female catfolk sorceror 11
Justin Case wrote:


Memnon watches Justin as he goes sliding over the edge. Then turns and declares in a dramatic monotone, "Alas, Poor wizard, I knew him well. A fellow of Infinite Instability, and Constant Whining. He will be missed."

Then he continues in a much more cheerful voice.
"Whelp! And that's that! Looks like I'm a free agent Ladies! AND I'm looking for a new apprentice! Any chance YOU'RE interested cute and fuzzy?!?" he asks with a leer, sliding up to Merle.
Somehow, he manages to waggle his non-existent crystal eyebrows.

"One more word and I will end you....." Merle with a rather visable eye twitch turning her atention to the direction of Justin's voice

"Get your floating skull.....thing under control or I'm putting it in permanent orbit!!."


Bribes always welcome

With the cat boots you are good Justin. There was no damage, as Anky was just cruising at 5’ above ground. The only detrimental effect is you are now grounded

Justin feels his grip slip and he lands , slipping a bit on the icy ground. He watches as Anky sails on towards the camp without him


Male Shadow's Status | Human Scout 6/Barbarian 1/Dervish 5 | HP=114/114 | AC=23 (Variable) | Init. +6 | F +8 | Ref +15 | Will +10 | Per +19 (Darkvision)

Hamar grunts as he finishes the fallen foe. He then streaks around the back of the camp in an attempt to get closer to that tent to investigate, he knows he will begin to tire soon...

Looking to go around behind the boulder throwing Giants to reach that tent! If any do see me they have a 20% miss chance with my Wind Stance to toss a rock at me.


Human Wiz 12 (Evocation)
Dungeon Monkey wrote:

With the cat boots you are good Justin. There was no damage, as Anky was just cruising at 5’ above ground. The only detrimental effect is you are now grounded

Justin feels his grip slip and he lands , slipping a bit on the icy ground. He watches as Anky sails on towards the camp without him

Yep. But he can fix that NEXT round. :) (It's always something.) ;P


Human Wiz 12 (Evocation)
Merle Barer wrote:


To Memnon/Justin

"One more word and I will end you....." Merle with a rather visable eye twitch,...

On the ground below, Justin sighs as he watches Ankly float speedily onward. Sans Wizard.

"Yep. It's always SOMEthing." He mutters to himself.

Quote:

,... Merle, turning her attention to the direction of Justin's voice.

"Get your floating skull.....thing under control or I'm putting it in permanent orbit!!."

Another sigh. Justin calls out to the south side of his north bound Dino,...

"Memnon! I can get into trouble ALL by myself, thank you! I don't need THAT kind of help!"

Memnon bobs and pipes cheerily to the others on the dino,
"Whelp. He's right about THAT, at least!"

The crystal skull chuckles at something it clearly finds hilarious.


Bribes always welcome
Hamar of the Hyena Tribe wrote:

Hamar grunts as he finishes the fallen foe. He then streaks around the back of the camp in an attempt to get closer to that tent to investigate, he knows he will begin to tire soon...

Looking to go around behind the boulder throwing Giants to reach that tent! If any do see me they have a 20% miss chance with my Wind Stance to toss a rock at me.

you are near the circle of six tents and the bonfire. That’s where the mammoths just rampaged. The big tent on the map is on the other side of that camp. Even with the mammoths distraction I’d need you to roll a Stealth to go undetected


Male Shadow's Status | Human Scout 6/Barbarian 1/Dervish 5 | HP=114/114 | AC=23 (Variable) | Init. +6 | F +8 | Ref +15 | Will +10 | Per +19 (Darkvision)

Hamar Stealth 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (15) + 16 = 31


Bribes always welcome

1d20 + 10 - 2 ⇒ (16) + 10 - 2 = 24

Hamar runs across the back of the camp, his feet swift and sure. He ducks behind the roughy hide tents, observing the chaos the mammoths have made of the camp. The giants are scattered about, and two lie on the ground wounded by the feet of the hairy elephants. Hamar evades detection in the chaos, and skirts the southern edge of the camp and makes it to the large tent.

The tent has seen better days, and Hamar can smell accumulated waste somewhere. There are several sets of hobbles by the tent flap, and a small pile of stacked wood and branches. The tent’s flap is shut, but could be opened easily enough.

Hamar also sees a much diminished party riding along on the ankylosaur, which is now flying five feet above the ground and pumping its stubby legs furiously


Male Shadow's Status | Human Scout 6/Barbarian 1/Dervish 5 | HP=114/114 | AC=23 (Variable) | Init. +6 | F +8 | Ref +15 | Will +10 | Per +19 (Darkvision)

The Barbarian frowns at the sight of his allies missing but now is not the time to hesitate. He enters the flap to see what dwells within, soon, his adrenaline rush will end and he will be vulnerable and he knows it...

Perception 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (11) + 17 = 28


female human wight fighter (armor master) 8 / furious guardian 2

Next round: full attack w/haste:

+2 keen furyborn bastard sword: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (18) + 15 = 33; Damage: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9 + energy drain
+2 keen furyborn bastard sword: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28; Damage: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11 + energy drain
+2 keen furyborn bastard sword: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19; Damage: 1d10 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8 + energy drain

Weapon enhancement bonus increases by 1 each time a single opponent is damaged, and each consecutive hit deals additional damage equal to the number of previous hits this round.


female human wight fighter (armor master) 8 / furious guardian 2

First attack (18) threatens a critical hit:

Confirm critical: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22


Blayze Female Aasimar Gunslinger (Mysterious Stranger) 2/ Paladin (Holy Gun/Divine Hunter) 9
Dungeon Monkey wrote:
Blayze wrote:

Taking careful aim, Blayze takes a single shot, focusing divine justice into the bullet as she sends it on it's way.

[dice= Glory +1 distance double barelled pistol/Smiting Shot/+1 range increment vs Giant 2]1d20+15-1
1d8+1+13 (if target is evil

The bullet strikes and has a definite effect.

Take another shot this round or maybe get Merle to make you fly?

Smiting shot is a full round action. Sub par but I guess fair with to balance targeting touch AC at close range


Bribes always welcome

I should have specified. We are on the next round now, and you have another go. You are pretty far away from both group of combatants though (see map)


Bribes always welcome

Initiative: Giant trouble - road warrior scene rd 8

{all PCs hasted - 9/10 rounds }

Blayze: 21 [Pending]
Giant 2: 21 [atk Alessia -Then Dead]
Alessia: 19 [Attacking Giant 2 - Killed Him]
Sophi: 15 [Flying-pending]
Rovuk: 15 [riding -arrows ]
Gate Giant 1: 15 [rock toss]
Hamar: 14 [big tent -separate Init]
Justin: 11 [walking/pending]
Anky: 11 Stats {Duration 5/10 rds}{Hasted 5/10 rds} {flight 1/10 mins}[Flying to camp]
Gate Giant 2: 11 [rock toss]
Merle: 10 [pending]
Karrin: 10 [flying - pending ]{Bull's Str1/10 min}{stoneskin1/100min 40/100 HP}
Mel: 9 [riding]{Spiritual Weapon 8/10 rd}{Weapons storm 7/10 rounds}

The final giant turns to Alessia and slahes her with his immense barbed chain

Atk 1: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (5) + 19 = 242d6 + 14 ⇒ (2, 4) + 14 = 20
Atk 2: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (15) + 14 = 292d6 + 14 ⇒ (2, 1) + 14 = 17
Haste Atk: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (18) + 19 = 372d6 + 14 ⇒ (6, 5) + 14 = 25

After this attack, Alessia counters with a furious rain of blows. The giants falls from the sky, dead

All initial harassers dead. Sophi, your attack wasn't needed, so you can pick another

On the ground, a shining silver stallion appears by Mel. He leaps aboard him and yells

"HI-YO Silver! AWAY!"

The horse starts towards the distant camp at a full-out gallop


Bribes always welcome

Rovuk shoots more arrows down range

acrobatics: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (17) + 14 = 31

first arrow: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (20) + 17 = 371d8 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (4) + 4 + (6) = 14
second arrow: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 181d8 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 4 + (5) = 15
third arrow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 141d8 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 4 + (2) = 8
haste arrow: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (10) + 17 = 271d8 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (8) + 4 + (2) = 14
first arrow -crit confirm: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (17) + 17 = 342d8 ⇒ (7, 4) = 11

A mixed result, but the first giant looks sorely wounded

The giants on the road throw more rocks at the oncoming dino

Rock: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 91d8 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13
Rock: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 81d8 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15

both rocks fall short


female human wight fighter (armor master) 8 / furious guardian 2
Dungeon Monkey wrote:
Haste Atk: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (18) + 19 = 37 2d6 + 14 ⇒ (6, 5) + 14 = 25

One out of the three attacks hits for 25 - 6 = 19 damage; currently at 78 / 112 HP


Bribes always welcome
Hamar of the Hyena Tribe wrote:

The Barbarian frowns at the sight of his allies missing but now is not the time to hesitate. He enters the flap to see what dwells within, soon, his adrenaline rush will end and he will be vulnerable and he knows it...

Perception 1d20+17

Hamar opens the tent flap and slides inside. The stench is incredible. He sees about five dozen elves chained to stakes all about this tent. The elves are all ages, all dirty and emaciated. An older giant with a mangy growling dire wolf stands about twenty feet from Hamar. He wears an eyepatch and is heavily scarred. He wields an odd weapon: three steel bars connected by chains.

"You picked the wrong tent to investigate, boy" The old giant rasps in accented Common

Roll initiative!

Snarg: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
Hroken: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6


Male Shadow's Status | Human Scout 6/Barbarian 1/Dervish 5 | HP=114/114 | AC=23 (Variable) | Init. +6 | F +8 | Ref +15 | Will +10 | Per +19 (Darkvision)

Hamar - Initiative 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Hamar knows a lost cause when he sees one, the wolf will keep him off of his feet while the old Giant smashes him with that strange weapon. The Barbarian steps out of the tent and sprints away, he grips the strange object he stole from the Giant hoping to this time bend these Mammoths to his will.

What do I need to roll for that? Hoping to get the Giant and the Dire Wolf to chase me and have them run into a bigger problem, then end run around them and come back for these elves :-)


Human Wiz 12 (Evocation)

Justin chants, waving both arms (wand and staff included) and ends up with a flapping motion.

He glances back at the original skirmish, then past the dino to the camp where the sounds of 'interesting commotion' continues.

He aims himself at the departing dino, crouches slightly, and grins.

"Let's try this again."

Justin launches himself into the air, and using his Haste enhanced speed, catches up to the flying dino and others still on her. He catches up as two more giant-thrown rocks sail past him.

"Hi guys. Did you miss me? Are THESE guys still here?"

So, Standard action to cast, move w/ haste to (try and) catch up, no actions left to attack with this round.


Bribes always welcome

Initiative: Giant trouble - road warrior scene rd 8

{all PCs hasted - 9/10 rounds }

Blayze: 21 [Pending]
Giant 2: 21 [atk Alessia -Then Dead]
Alessia: 19 [Attacking Giant 2 - Killed Him]
Sophi: 15 [Flying-pending]
Rovuk: 15 [riding -arrows ]
Gate Giant 1: 15 [rock toss -miss]
Hamar: 14 [outside tent flap]
Justin: 11 [casting/flying-catch up]
Anky: 11 Stats {Duration 5/10 rds}{Hasted 5/10 rds} {flight 1/10 mins}[Flying to camp]
Gate Giant 2: 11 [rock toss-miss]
Merle: 10 [pending]
Karrin: 10 [flying - pending ]{Bull's Str1/10 min}{stoneskin1/100min 40/100 HP}
Mel: 9 [riding]{Spiritual Weapon 8/10 rd}{Weapons storm 7/10 rounds}
Silver: 9 Stats

Mel begins his gallop towards the camp, riding hell for leather.

Hamar emerges from the tent, hearing the snarl of the big wolf behind him.
He's just in time to see the flying anklyosaur swooping by.

Justin and the others see their barbarian friend emerge from the big ratty tent just as the rocks miss them

OK Hamar, I'm syncing you back into the main party. You all have one more round of haste left. The mammoths are just rampaging through the camp right now. You can try to use the ivory ball of mammoth friendship by presenting it to a mammoth within 30 feet. The mammoth gets a will save, but if you snag the bull you get the rest of the herd by proxy


Map 1

Map 2


Female Vishkanya Bonded Investigator/Fighter 9/2

Spohie smiles a cruel avian grin as the Giant falls in pieces from the sky. She then beats her wings forcefully, propelling herself forward towards the Giant camp and the thought of more death to come.

Full Round Action: Fly 120' back along the road towards the Giant camp. This should put me about 10' into Map 2 (if the two connect), in about J2.


Male Shadow's Status | Human Scout 6/Barbarian 1/Dervish 5 | HP=114/114 | AC=23 (Variable) | Init. +6 | F +8 | Ref +15 | Will +10 | Per +19 (Darkvision)

Hamar speeds to the Mammoth and presents the ivory ball, loose on the balls of his feet in case he needs to Dodge the Bull Mammoth! The Barbarian figures that he has better odds in this chaotic scene against the Dire Wolf and the old Giant than he did in that tent where they could possibly work in tandem against him.

Assign my Dodge AC to the Mammoth in case this does not work!


Bribes always welcome

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9

Hamar sees the old bull, just leaving the tent circle after stomping one of the tents flat. His small herd trails after him, trumpeting wildly.

Hamar runs towards the giant hairy pachyderm. The beast snorts and turns to him. Hamar can suddenly feel the old bull’s feelings. The years of captivity the giants have put him and his herd through, the hours of labor hauling sleighs to a distant mountain compound. Hamar puts out his mind, his thoughts reaching out through the ivory ball and the bull’s mind quiets. He looks on the small human as a friend

You got him, so you can give him commands. The herd is not under your direct control, but they follow the bull instinctively


Male Shadow's Status | Human Scout 6/Barbarian 1/Dervish 5 | HP=114/114 | AC=23 (Variable) | Init. +6 | F +8 | Ref +15 | Will +10 | Per +19 (Darkvision)

"Come to me my friend, we shall ride to freedom!"

As the Mammoth rushes towards him, he will grab onto its trunk and swing up on its back!

Acrobatics 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (7) + 15 = 22
Ride 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19


Bribes always welcome

Hamar swings on the large bull’s trunk and vaults onto the stout neck of the large beast. From he he can see the old giant and his wolf emerging from the tent. The old giant halts at the sight of the flying ankylosaur, then turns to see Hamar vault upon the mammoth. The old giant whistles and he and his wolf run south towards the parked sleighs


Human Wiz 12 (Evocation)

Justin's eyebrows try to hide in his hairline as he watches Hamar vault onto the Mastodon's back.

"Huh. THAT'S a good trick too."


Female catfolk sorceror 11

"Geez what is with everyone and big fancy animal mounts today."


Female catfolk sorceror 11

ride check

1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

I think thats a fail?


Bribes always welcome

You can forfeit your actions this round to hang on or do an action, slip then roll a Dex check DC 15 to not land prone. If you land prone you lose your stated actions, if you succeed you stay on your feet and get to complete the action


Female catfolk sorceror 11

just a flat check or a reflex?


Bribes always welcome

Hmmm. Reflex is the best one I’m thinking. It’s a reflex thing. If you have any skill in Acrobatics you can roll that instead, as keeping your feet while rumbling off a dinosaur is definitely an Acrobatic type thing


Female catfolk sorceror 11

Acrobatics

1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26

Merle drops and rolls coming up standing and hurling a lightning bolt at the nearest Giant

dc 18 reflex for half 10d6 ⇒ (4, 4, 1, 5, 2, 5, 4, 1, 6, 5) = 37


Bribes always welcome

OK, just Karrin’s and Blayze’s actions this round then we segue into the main camp brawl


female Tiefling 12th level Duskblade

Oh, sorry, I started posting the other day but I guess I forgot about it. Karrin is just going to advance with everyone else along the road.

"Man that jerk better not have messed up my tattoos," Karrin says as she runs along the road, "Otherwise I'm gonna have to get them touched up. Scars are nice for the intimidation factor but nobody likes blurred tattoos."


female human wight fighter (armor master) 8 / furious guardian 2

On her next action (not sure when that's going to be), Alessia will also follow to the main camp.


Bribes always welcome

Initiative: Giant trouble - camp rd 9

{all PCs hasted - 10/10 rounds }

Blayze: 21 [Pending]
Alessia: 19 [flying back]
Sophi: 15 [Flying-pending]
Rovuk: 15 [riding -arrows ]
Gate Giant 1: 15 [hurling rock at Justin]
Hamar: 14 [acrobatics-mammoth]
Justin: 11 [pending]
Anky: 11 Stats {Duration 6/10 rds}{Hasted 6/10 rds} {flight 1/10 mins}[Flying to camp]
Gate Giant 2: 11 [hurling rock at Justin]
Merle: 10 [pending]
Karrin: 10 [running to camp ]{Bull's Str2/10 min}{stoneskin2/100min 40/100 HP}
Mel: 9 [riding]{Spiritual Weapon 9/10 rd}{Weapons storm 8/10 rounds}
Silver: 9 Stats{2/10 rds summoned}

The dinosaur group pulls close to the giants. Mel appears behind them, as does Sophi. The giants decide to switch focus to the squishy-looking driver of the flying dinosaur.Sorry Justin, nothing personal

rock giant 1: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 191d8 + 10 ⇒ (2) + 10 = 12
rock giant 2: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 91d8 + 10 ⇒ (4) + 10 = 14

Last round of haste. Post actions, you are within 25' of the camp. Hamar, you are currently getting on top of the mammoth


Bribes always welcome

Rovuk fires as he tries to hang on with his legs gripping the dino

acrobatics: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (13) + 14 = 27

first arrow: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (7) + 17 = 241d8 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 4 + (6) = 12
second arrow: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 181d8 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (6) + 4 + (6) = 16
third arrow: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 121d8 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (1) + 4 + (1) = 6
haste arrow: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (16) + 17 = 331d8 + 4 + 1d6 ⇒ (2) + 4 + (3) = 9


Male Shadow's Status | Human Scout 6/Barbarian 1/Dervish 5 | HP=114/114 | AC=23 (Variable) | Init. +6 | F +8 | Ref +15 | Will +10 | Per +19 (Darkvision)

Hamar is now suffering from Fatigue for 8 rounds as his Rage has come to an end. A fatigued character can neither run nor charge and takes a –2 penalty to Strength and Dexterity. Doing anything that would normally cause fatigue causes the fatigued character to become exhausted.


Human Wiz 12 (Evocation)

AC is currently 23 w/ Elf Lords Battle Armor up (I luv this spell!) so they miss (Thank goodness!)

Justin watches as the giants throw rocks, at him! One comes close enough to graze the edge of his protective enchantments. He raises an eyebrow at the giants.

"So. They like to throw things do they? Two can play that game!"
The wizard holds up an empty hand and focuses. A ball of flame burst into existence. he reaches back and chucks it at the giants.

"I can do this ALL day!" He calls as it flies towards them,...

Using Fiery Burst ability/Feat, 5d6 fire ball with 5' burst. Are they close enough to put it between them and get both? if not will target the one on my right. :)

Fireburst dmg:(Ref DC21 for 1/2 dmg) 5d6 + 5 ⇒ (3, 3, 2, 5, 1) + 5 = 19


Bribes always welcome

They str side by side so you can get both

Giant 1: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14
Giant 2: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7

The two giants reel as the fireball explodes betwixt them. They both run screaming into the nearby snow, but both collapse as the magical fire eats away at them

Good job. There are others in the camp if anyone wants to try and target something

The giant camp is in chaos, as a pack of mammoths just ran through it. Several giants ready axes, and one tougher-looking bloke readies a spiked chain


Human Wiz 12 (Evocation)

Justin smiles as the giants leap into the snow bank to try and douse the magical flames.

He stops smiling as he sees yet more giants readying weapons.

Still watching the giants, he reaches out with one hand and taps Merle lightly on the arm.

"Um. Is it fireball time yet? Yeah, I think it's fireball time."


Female catfolk sorceror 11
Justin Case wrote:

Justin smiles as the giants leap into the snow bank to try and douse the magical flames.

He stops smiling as he sees yet more giants readying weapons.

Still watching the giants, he reaches out with one hand and taps Merle lightly on the arm.

"Um. Is it fireball time yet? Yeah, I think it's fireball time."

"Oh uh well................" Kinda mumbles something as she hurls a lightning bolt at them

Able to use my previous lightning bolt action on these giants?


Bribes always welcome
Merle Barer wrote:
Justin Case wrote:

Justin smiles as the giants leap into the snow bank to try and douse the magical flames.

He stops smiling as he sees yet more giants readying weapons.

Still watching the giants, he reaches out with one hand and taps Merle lightly on the arm.

"Um. Is it fireball time yet? Yeah, I think it's fireball time."

"Oh uh well................" Kinda mumbles something as she hurls a lightning bolt at them

Able to use my previous lightning bolt action on these giants?

Oh sorry. I took that lightning bolt into effect when you cast it, I forgot to write screply


Female catfolk sorceror 11

no problem just lightning bolt a second one

10d6 ⇒ (5, 2, 2, 4, 4, 6, 6, 6, 2, 4) = 41 dc 18 reflex half


Bribes always welcome

Merle targets one of the giants hastily setting up in camp
1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

He jerks like a fish on a line as 1.21 gigawatts surges through him


Female Vishkanya Bonded Investigator/Fighter 9/2

Sophie will fly into the camp and unleash Sophie's Choice at the closest Giant. I couldn't see a new map so I'm not sure where she'll end up or shoot to, sorry
"How many of theses Giants are there?" she screeches.

Move Action: Fly (up to) 80' into the camp
First Shot: 1d20 + 12 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 12 - 2 = 29
Damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6

This is her last chambered round, so after this she'll either have to reload, or take it to melee

1 to 50 of 17,395 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Chronicles of the Silver Rose Company All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.