Castamir's Flaxseed Station

Game Master Chris Marsh

Important Links:
NEW AGENTS: check HERE before signing up for your first mission.
Agents looking for upcoming Game Day information, check HERE.
Pregenerated PCs can be downloaded HERE
Kit for new PbP GM's
Online Support Program

Sister Pathfinder 1e Lodge: FLAXSEED
Sister Pathfinder 2e Lodge: COTTONSEED
Sister Card Game Lodge: ON DECK


2,001 to 2,046 of 2,046 << first < prev | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | next > last >>

DoubleGold wrote:
On Christmas Eve, I will start 2-3, the withering world. Quest, repeatable, starship. Tiers 1-4. Who's in?

My lvl 1 solarian would be interested.

Acquisitives

I have a level 3 soldier who would be interested.

Exo-Guardians

My new level 1 Vanguard is interested

Dataphiles

Level 2 biohacker (that I haven't built yet, but I will) is interested.

The Exchange

DoubleGold wrote:
On Christmas Eve, I will start 2-3, the withering world. Quest, repeatable, starship. Tiers 1-4. Who's in?

I'll play.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Starfinder Society Subscriber

I could probably have my arm twisted to play ;-)

Scarab Sages

I'd like to play 2-3 as well

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

I have a 5 Soldier that I could play in it.

Liberty's Edge

I’ll have a 1 Witchwarper or 3 Vanguard to play


Late to the party, but I should have a level 2 mechanic free if there's room!


if it has a starship tag, then surely you should be mentioning your starship roles as well.


People can dot in here If I get 8 or more, I'll make 2 two tables, and with this being repeatable, I'd get credit for many characters.

Scarab Sages

DoubleGold wrote:
People can dot in here If I get 8 or more, I'll make 2 two tables, and with this being repeatable, I'd get credit for many characters.

I have a level 2 (GM credit) Biohacker that’d be available. But if I missed the bus that’s okay.


There is still plenty of room VampbyDay, we don't have 14 players to make two very full tables yet.

Dark Archive

3 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Hello Awesome GMs!

We're starting to recruit for PBP PlayDis Con 2020. January 20th - March 16th 2020

We will be running PFS1, PFS2, and SFS.

There will not be any Specials ran during this period as we are trying something a little different for this one. This convention will be specific to Play-by-Discord! Please see the announcement below for more information.

If you are interested in running a game for the PlayDis Con 2020, please respond to the Recruiting Form before December 27th. Thanks!

PlayDis Con 2020 Announcement (Link)

GM Registration Form (Link) (Please complete before Dec 27th if you are looking for scenario support)

-Tyranius

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

Another Announcement for PlayDis Con 2020

Reminder Links

  • PlayDis Con Announcement Link
  • GM Registration Form (Link) (Please complete before Dec 27th if you are looking for scenario support)

    As requested by several of the GM's here is a link to what will end up being the Player Signup Sheet. It is not active for sign ups yet and I am posting this so that GM's can get an idea of what is starting to form for games so that they aren't submitting a bunch of the same scenario.

    Reminder that Player Sign-up will go active on the 3rd of January

  • List of Games / Player Sign Up (Link)


  • Timing is everything. I had recently agreed to run a play by post on Discord for a new player.

    So far I have three players, two of them new. This will be my first time running on Discord though I have some experience running PbP here.

    This will definitely be a 1-4 and probably a repeatable.

    Is anyone interested in joining us and practising your Discord skills before PlayDis Con?


    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    I would like to as I volunteered to GM for PlayDis Con.


    GM Sasha, come join us at Org Play Online and head to the looking4game_sfs_pbp channel.

    Players can discuss character concepts. Currently, the proposal is 1-01 so that is what I have started preparing.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    I like the idea of playing 1-01 since I haven't played much Starfinder and I've thought about signing up to GM. Is it weird that I feel reluctant to use Discord because I like the way stuff is archived and all in one place on Paizo.com? That's probably weird.

    Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

    Any games going to start on here? Looking to play in a low level one due to making so many new characters, courtesy of COM coming out.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    GM Steinkrug wrote:
    I like the idea of playing 1-01 since I haven't played much Starfinder and I've thought about signing up to GM. Is it weird that I feel reluctant to use Discord because I like the way stuff is archived and all in one place on Paizo.com? That's probably weird.

    Not weird at all, Steinkrug. I also like Paizo because it's a one stop PbP depot.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    Play by Discord is different from Play by Forum, both with advantages and disadvantages. What we are trying to do with PlayDis Con is encourage lots of people to try Play by Discord so they know if they like it. :)


    Would you mind giving a sense of what you see as the advantages/disadvantages of Discord compared to the PbP format here at paizo.com?

    Grand Lodge

    4 people marked this as a favorite.
    Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber; Pathfinder Maps Subscriber; Starfinder Charter Superscriber
    Abraham Z. wrote:
    Would you mind giving a sense of what you see as the advantages/disadvantages of Discord compared to the PbP format here at paizo.com?

    I'll throw in my two cents on the advantages disadvantages. People who play on Discord more frequently than I do may correct me on some things:

    Advantages:

  • Games seem to run faster
  • More accessible on mobile
  • Fewer site outages
  • Can post pictures, map screenshots, etc. in-stream with the gameplay

    Disadvantages:

  • No character profiles (you can add some character info to your main alias, but you can't have a separate alias for separate characters)
  • No tagline info
  • Spoilers are clunkier and no nested spoilers
  • I personally find it very challenging to search back in a game thread for things that happened previously
  • (As far as I know) you can't link to a specific post

    All that said, I've enjoyed the games I've played there, even if I prefer playing here. I'll likely sign up for a game or two in PlayDis Con.


  • Thanks, this is very helpful.

    Dark Archive

    3 people marked this as a favorite.
    Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

    PlayDis Con Player Signups are now open!

    PlayDis Con 2020 Sign ups


    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    **** Official Announcement ****
    Any games for PlayDis Con need to be submitted by Thursday, January 9. The scenario support deadline is already past, so GMs who submit games now will need to provide their own scenarios.


    hello
    long time no see

    anyone got anything that I can use a lvl one on?
    because that's all I got RN


    Recruiting for 02-09 Blue Rise Breakout.
    Tier 1-4.
    Sign up HERE

    Will start as soon as there's a legal table ready to go. We should be done with solid posting before the last week in February. Just a heads up if not, I'll be AFK for the last week of Feb on vacation. Shouldn't be a problem though.


    I'll take a look


    when I click on the link, it says storm of the end times, what do you mean to DM?

    Wayfinders

    Bluerise Breakout, fixed!


    If anyone is looking for a run of 1-21 Yesteryear's Sorrow, I'll be running it for PlayDis Con on the Cosmic Crit Discord starting on Jan 20! We've got three people signed up thus far, so just one more would help the table run smooth!

    Sign up on line 37 of the sign up sheet if you're interested!

    Sign up sheet!

    Wayfinders

    Sethran
    Doublegold
    Ilmakis
    Pelican
    Joker 27

    Please check in HERE.

    Play begins as soon as we're all there!


    Hey, PlayDis organizers, or anyone who knows about the cosmic crit site, please help me. I got on the site about a week ago and picked up a user ID. I've been back a couple times since, but can't figure out how to post. I tried the help page, but couldn't find so basic a topic. Of course my search-fu is weak.

    #help the grognard

    Thanks in advance.

    Dark Archive

    1 person marked this as a favorite.
    Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber
    therealthom wrote:

    Hey, PlayDis organizers, or anyone who knows about the cosmic crit site, please help me. I got on the site about a week ago and picked up a user ID. I've been back a couple times since, but can't figure out how to post. I tried the help page, but couldn't find so basic a topic. Of course my search-fu is weak.

    #help the grognard

    Thanks in advance.

    Send a PM to Tyranius#2300 on Discord


    Dennis Muldoon wrote:
    Abraham Z. wrote:
    Would you mind giving a sense of what you see as the advantages/disadvantages of Discord compared to the PbP format here at paizo.com?

    I'll throw in my two cents on the advantages disadvantages. People who play on Discord more frequently than I do may correct me on some things:

    Advantages:

  • Games seem to run faster
  • More accessible on mobile
  • Fewer site outages
  • Can post pictures, map screenshots, etc. in-stream with the gameplay

    Disadvantages:

  • No character profiles (you can add some character info to your main alias, but you can't have a separate alias for separate characters)
  • No tagline info
  • Spoilers are clunkier and no nested spoilers
  • I personally find it very challenging to search back in a game thread for things that happened previously
  • (As far as I know) you can't link to a specific post

    All that said, I've enjoyed the games I've played there, even if I prefer playing here. I'll likely sign up for a game or two in PlayDis Con.

  • In the pro column, you can edit a post no matter how old it is. This can be used to have a thread with just character sheets that you just edit your one sheet for a whole campaign, or other similar uses.

    Oh, and dark theme. I hate white background.


    Tyranius wrote:
    therealthom wrote:

    Hey, PlayDis organizers, or anyone who knows about the cosmic crit site, please help me. I got on the site about a week ago and picked up a user ID. I've been back a couple times since, but can't figure out how to post. I tried the help page, but couldn't find so basic a topic. Of course my search-fu is weak.

    #help the grognard

    Thanks in advance.

    Send a PM to Tyranius#2300 on Discord

    Dude, I appreciate the offer of help, but you're assuming a level of competence that I just don't have.

    I went back to the cosmic crit site and while I could find out it has a direct messaging function, I couldn't find out how to use it.

    Dark Archive

    Pathfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

    Sent you a PM


    4 people marked this as a favorite.

    Finally got my stuff together. Just wanted to report back here that I'm having a good time on the cosmic crit discord.

    Thanks to Tyranius and a number of friendly folks on that site who have helped me out.


    So, I missed the boat on PlayDis Con as I was on a long vacation causing me to take a break in SFS games. I would like to come back to them. I am looking for any games from season 2 beside 2-01.

    I have a bunch of PC's in lvl 2 that I would like to advance to level 3 to allow them to play in more scenarios.

    I offer regular posts and I try to be heavy on RP ;) If you know of any games, let me know.


    1 person marked this as a favorite.

    Not to worry, Outpost 3 is coming. Granted it's about 1.5 months away...

    Announcement thread


    I was hoping on getting 1 game with my PC in the meantime (and wrap it up before the Outpost starts), but if not then I shall wait patiently preparing for the Outpost.


    May not help your situation Farol, but I'm running the Stumbling Society two-parter back-to-back. Levels 5-8 welcome. Sign ups are HERE


    Recruiting for 2-12 Colossus Heist. Not part of gameday, will start as soon as both my 2-3 games are done and they are on the last section.

    Colossus Heist

    2,001 to 2,046 of 2,046 << first < prev | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | next > last >>
    Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Recruitment / Castamir's Flaxseed Station Recruitment All Messageboards

    Want to post a reply? Sign in.