Zinou's Confirmation (Inactive)

Game Master Zinou


151 to 193 of 193 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Saves|Skills:
{F:+7|R:+2|W:+3{BR:W+2}}|{Acro+6}|{Intim+6}|{K(Arcane)+1|{UMD+6}|
{Init+2}|{Perception:+7} HP:22/22|{BR:26/26}{AC:19{BR:17}|T:12{BR:10}|FF:17{BR:15} Bloodrager 1/ Monk 1-=Character Look=-

Ill post my next round action since i still need to get into melee range

Hasshin runs to the river and leaps across with ease staring hate at the Minotaur

acro: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

Dark Archive

I'll wait until tonight before GMPCing Isaac. Please wait until your turn to post your actions.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Psychic Detective 1 |HP 10/10 |AC 17/T 13/FF 14 | F+1/R+5/W+3 | CMB + 0 | CMD 13|Init +5 | Perc +5 Human
Spells:
1st 2/2
Inspiration:
4/4

Sorry I just noticed the post didn't go through.

Issac rushes towards the brush intent on reaching Janira.

Dark Archive

Glad to see you back :) Hope everything's alright with your computer.

Callan, how did you get that far? Your double move is 60 feet. And don't forget that the underbrush (green area on map) is treated as difficult terrain. I moved you back.

GM rolls:

M vs J: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 for LBB: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 1) + 4 = 6
M vs J: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19 for LBB: 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (1, 3) + 4 = 8
M vs J: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

1d20 + 1 - 6 ⇒ (5) + 1 - 6 = 0
-7

The minotaur waves his large battleaxe to hit Janira and two hits connect while his gore attack misses. Janira falls to the ground, bleeding profusely.
The minotaur roars in fury and turns towards you.
"YOU NEXT TO DIE!"

Even unconscious, Janira's Inspire Courage Ability echoes in the woods around you and still grants you +1 to attack, weapon damage and saves against fear and charm for 2 more rounds.

Save Janira! - Round 1 - Bold may act!
Io, Callan, Isaac, Hasshin
Minotaur
Amarandlon
Janira [bleeding]
Jiggo

Dark Archive

Male Elf Wizard (Spellbinder) 4
Vitals:
HP: 19/19 | AC/T/FF: 14/14/11 | Fort 0, Ref +4, Will +3 (+4 vs. spells and SLAs, +5 vs. illusions) | CMD: 16 | Reveal Weakness used: 0/7

Amarandlon hurries forward, bow in hand, and speaks something potent as he moves. His other hand sketches symbols in the air, and strange glyphs start to glow on the longbow he wields. He pauses partway down the path out of the cave and squints at the minotaur, measuring the distance, apparently coolly unconcerned by Janira's bleeding.

Move 30' forward, cast gravity bow!

Dark Archive

Janira bleeds on the ground, her blood spreading in the cracks of the earth.

Save Janira! - Round 2 - Bold may act!
Party

Minotaur
Janira [bleeding]

Liberty's Edge

Saves|Skills:
{F:+7|R:+2|W:+3{BR:W+2}}|{Acro+6}|{Intim+6}|{K(Arcane)+1|{UMD+6}|
{Init+2}|{Perception:+7} HP:22/22|{BR:26/26}{AC:19{BR:17}|T:12{BR:10}|FF:17{BR:15} Bloodrager 1/ Monk 1-=Character Look=-

if it's cool I'll just keep my same action that a posted earlier

Grand Lodge

Male Half Orc, Lv 2.2 - Rage- Per Day=8 (8 remain) | (+2 morale bonus on saving throws made to resist spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities) Barbarian Lv 2| AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | HP 28/28 | F +5 R +2 W +1 | CMB=6 CMD=18 | Init +4 | Perc +5

The barbarian will fight through the underbrush on his way to the fell log crossing, looking for any noticeable traps along the way. As he approaches the beast, knowing that a coordinated attack will be needed, Callan slows and goes into his defensive fighting stance.

double move, enter total defense at end of move (AC23), stoping 10' from the enemy. As I am on my iPad, could someone move me please? Thanks!
Perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

Silver Crusade

Spells -/4/2 | Fervor 5/5 | Blessings 5/5 | Sacred Weapon 4/4 | Inspired | GM Reroll +1 | HP 28/28 | AC 17 (T 13 FF 14) | Init +1 | Perception +1 | Saves 6/4/8 | CMD 16 | 4 Warpriest of Erastil | Human (Varundi) Male

Jiggo sees Janira fall and springs into action. "Hold fast, Janira! We're here now!"

Jiggo double moves, struggling through the undergrowth.

Dark Archive

@Hasshin: that's ok for me. You land on the other side safely in front of an angry minotaur.
@Amarandlon: Sorry, you're acting after the minotaur (I messed up my init pad)
@Callan: No, you can't move that fast. Bush is difficult terrain. That means every square of difficult terrain you're leaving counts as two squares. With 6 squares, you're in front of the log. Once on the log, you must move at half speed or make an acrobatics check. I moved you before the log.

Save Janira! - Round 2 - Bold may act!
Io, Isaac
, Callan, Hasshin, Jiggo
Minotaur
Amarandlon
Janira [bleeding]

Grand Lodge

Male Human Psychic Detective 1 |HP 10/10 |AC 17/T 13/FF 14 | F+1/R+5/W+3 | CMB + 0 | CMD 13|Init +5 | Perc +5 Human
Spells:
1st 2/2
Inspiration:
4/4

Think my processor is bunked. It just stops working at random times. I can barely get 5 minutes out of my comp before it spins down.

Issac pushes through the under brush trying to get closer. Once he reaches the other side he readies his mind.

Readied Action: If the minotaur comes within 35ft of me he gets a mind thrust!

MindThrust(Will15Half): 1d6 ⇒ 4

The Exchange

Dwarf Inquisitor 1 / Hunter 2 | HP 25/25 | AC 18; Tch 12; FF 16 | F +7; R +5; W +4 | CMB+4; CMD 16 | Speed 30 ft | Init +2 | MW Dwarven Longhammer (cold iron): +5 (2d6+4/x3) | Perc +12

Trying to draw the minotaur's attention away from the fallen Janira, Io yells "Lae th' lassie alone, ye big brute!" and throws a javelin in the creature's general direction.

javelin: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 71d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


Roc | HP 13/13 | AC 24; Tch 15; FF 19 | F +2; R +8; W +2 | CMB+3; CMD 18 | Speed 80 ft | Init +5 | Bite: +3 (1d6+1) | Perc+5

Kradvid, Io's flying companion, dives in for a bite at the minotaur, drawing a little of its blood.

bite, charge: 1d20 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 + 2 = 231d6 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Dark Archive

Male Elf Wizard (Spellbinder) 4
Vitals:
HP: 19/19 | AC/T/FF: 14/14/11 | Fort 0, Ref +4, Will +3 (+4 vs. spells and SLAs, +5 vs. illusions) | CMD: 16 | Reveal Weakness used: 0/7

Going to go ahead and post now, since not much will change it and I won't be on later.

Amarandlon curses at the fact that his allies are spoiling his shot, but he still looses the arrow from his position on the rise. His bow doesn't twang, though; it thrrrrums, and the arrow whines through the air like an angry hornet! Barely even glancing to see if he's hit, Amarandlon hurries down the slope.

Attack: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 2 - 4 = 11
Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (5, 5) = 10

Attack the minotaur, then move 30'. I'm assuming that he ends his turn engaged in melee with someone; if not, remove the -4 penalty.

Dark Archive

Still waiting on Callan to see if he chooses to move at half speed on the log or to make an acrobatic check, allowing him to move at full speed. 30 feet of movement left.

Hasshin runs and jumps with style to land at the other side of the river in front of an angry minotaur. Callan moves forward while Io throws a javelin in the river and Isaac moves and... seems to get lost in his thoughts. The minotaur was interested by the serpent-like rager but shifts his stance as he takes an injury from a diving roc! He angrily full attacks the bird but only his horns connect. 3 damages.
Janira bleeds on the ground.

Guys, don't forget Janira's inspire courage!

M vs Kradvid: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16
M vs Kradvid: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
M vs Kradvid: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (16) + 4 = 20 for 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Save Janira! - Round 3 - Bold may act!
Io, Isaac, Callan, Hasshin, Jiggo
, Amarandlon
Minotaur [2]
Janira [bleeding]

GM:

1d20 + 1 - 7 ⇒ (15) + 1 - 7 = 9
-8

Silver Crusade

Spells -/4/2 | Fervor 5/5 | Blessings 5/5 | Sacred Weapon 4/4 | Inspired | GM Reroll +1 | HP 28/28 | AC 17 (T 13 FF 14) | Init +1 | Perception +1 | Saves 6/4/8 | CMD 16 | 4 Warpriest of Erastil | Human (Varundi) Male

Jiggo continues to double move towards the log.

Liberty's Edge

Saves|Skills:
{F:+7|R:+2|W:+3{BR:W+2}}|{Acro+6}|{Intim+6}|{K(Arcane)+1|{UMD+6}|
{Init+2}|{Perception:+7} HP:22/22|{BR:26/26}{AC:19{BR:17}|T:12{BR:10}|FF:17{BR:15} Bloodrager 1/ Monk 1-=Character Look=-

well I don't think I can avoid the aoo so...avenge me!!!

hasshin charges at the bull swinging how grate sword at it. After the hit hasshin drops the sword...

attack: 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 4 + 2 = 18
damage: 2d6 + 5 ⇒ (5, 6) + 5 = 16

Dark Archive

No bloodrage, Hasshin? Also, you didn't move on the map, so I took the liberty to do it.

The minotaur swings his battleaxe in Hasshin's direction as the rager comes closer and opens a large wound on the Nagaji's head, not killing him but leaves space for him to slash at him badly.
13 damages, you are staggered and at -1 bleeding after your attack.

M vs Hasshin: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (13) + 7 = 20 for 2d6 + 4 ⇒ (4, 5) + 4 = 13

Liberty's Edge

Saves|Skills:
{F:+7|R:+2|W:+3{BR:W+2}}|{Acro+6}|{Intim+6}|{K(Arcane)+1|{UMD+6}|
{Init+2}|{Perception:+7} HP:22/22|{BR:26/26}{AC:19{BR:17}|T:12{BR:10}|FF:17{BR:15} Bloodrager 1/ Monk 1-=Character Look=-

no I thought I might get the claws out on my next turn but you know the dice lol so I can't enter my blood rage and attack even if I stabilize right

Dark Archive

Basically, your character is unconscious, so you can't do anything. Noting to fear, though. Hasshin only dies if his negative hit points are equal to his constitution score. Now you're at -1 and each round you can try to stabilize with a check (1d20+constitution modifier-negative hit point). So your next stab check will be: 1d20+3-1. You have to make 10 to stabilize, a natural 1 on the dice is always a failure and a nat 20 is always a success. If someone heals Hasshin even not bringing him to consciousness (0+ HP), he's stabilized.


Roc | HP 13/13 | AC 24; Tch 15; FF 19 | F +2; R +8; W +2 | CMB+3; CMD 18 | Speed 80 ft | Init +5 | Bite: +3 (1d6+1) | Perc+5

Kradvid's screech echoes through the valley as the flying beast is hit by the minotaur but continues fighting back.

bite: 1d20 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 2 + 1 = 131d6 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 + 1 = 5

The Exchange

Dwarf Inquisitor 1 / Hunter 2 | HP 25/25 | AC 18; Tch 12; FF 16 | F +7; R +5; W +4 | CMB+4; CMD 16 | Speed 30 ft | Init +2 | MW Dwarven Longhammer (cold iron): +5 (2d6+4/x3) | Perc +12

Io carefully makes his way across the log.

"Brin' it on, ye sick twisted beast," he taunts the minotaur.

acrobatics: 1d20 - 3 ⇒ (18) - 3 = 15 double move

Silver Crusade

Spells -/4/2 | Fervor 5/5 | Blessings 5/5 | Sacred Weapon 4/4 | Inspired | GM Reroll +1 | HP 28/28 | AC 17 (T 13 FF 14) | Init +1 | Perception +1 | Saves 6/4/8 | CMD 16 | 4 Warpriest of Erastil | Human (Varundi) Male

I guess Jiggo's on heal duty!

Grand Lodge

Male Half Orc, Lv 2.2 - Rage- Per Day=8 (8 remain) | (+2 morale bonus on saving throws made to resist spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities) Barbarian Lv 2| AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | HP 28/28 | F +5 R +2 W +1 | CMB=6 CMD=18 | Init +4 | Perc +5

Acro DC: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 3 + 1 = 15
hope that's good enough to cross

The halforc enters rage and prepares to attack the horned beast...

Next round action if necessary... working in the Pentagon has its drawbacks from being able to post!

MW Great Axe melee vs Minotaur: 1d20 + 1 + 1 + 4 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 + 1 + 4 + 1 + 1 = 19 

Damage?: 1d12 + 9 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 9 + 1 + 1 = 19 

-Posted with Wayfinder

Dark Archive

Nice hit Callan! Isaac is up! And the minotaur is still on his feet, but barely.

Grand Lodge

Male Human Psychic Detective 1 |HP 10/10 |AC 17/T 13/FF 14 | F+1/R+5/W+3 | CMB + 0 | CMD 13|Init +5 | Perc +5 Human
Spells:
1st 2/2
Inspiration:
4/4

Issac runs up to the edge and attempts to leap the 10 ft river.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

He throws his mind against the Minotaurs

Mindthrust1(DC15Willhalf): 1d6 ⇒ 1

Poop

Dark Archive

1d20 ⇒ 3

Hasshin and Callan throw themselves in the battle to slash nastily the dangerous beast. While Hasshin falls after a blow from the minotaur, Isaac slips in the beast's back and probes his mind violently.
Under the concerted assault, the minotaur howls one last time, then collapses in a pool of his own blood, with crazy eyes. 1 Hp left after Callan's attack :D

Janira, however, is still under the peril of death, if she isn't dead already...

Save Janira! - Round 4 - Bold may act!
Io, Isaac, Callan, Hasshin, Jiggo, Amarandlon

Janira [bleeding]

GM:

1d20 + 1 - 8 ⇒ (5) + 1 - 8 = -2
-9

Liberty's Edge

Saves|Skills:
{F:+7|R:+2|W:+3{BR:W+2}}|{Acro+6}|{Intim+6}|{K(Arcane)+1|{UMD+6}|
{Init+2}|{Perception:+7} HP:22/22|{BR:26/26}{AC:19{BR:17}|T:12{BR:10}|FF:17{BR:15} Bloodrager 1/ Monk 1-=Character Look=-

Stable: 1d20 + 3 - 1 ⇒ (6) + 3 - 1 = 8

yes more of hasshin's life blood pools around him...

Grand Lodge

Male Half Orc, Lv 2.2 - Rage- Per Day=8 (8 remain) | (+2 morale bonus on saving throws made to resist spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities) Barbarian Lv 2| AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | HP 28/28 | F +5 R +2 W +1 | CMB=6 CMD=18 | Init +4 | Perc +5

"Jiggo you save Janara, I've got Hasshin!"
The barbarian rushes over to his scaley friend and pours his own potion of CLW into the fanged maw of the lizardman.
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

-Posted with Wayfinder

Silver Crusade

Spells -/4/2 | Fervor 5/5 | Blessings 5/5 | Sacred Weapon 4/4 | Inspired | GM Reroll +1 | HP 28/28 | AC 17 (T 13 FF 14) | Init +1 | Perception +1 | Saves 6/4/8 | CMD 16 | 4 Warpriest of Erastil | Human (Varundi) Male

"Got it!" Jiggo yells as he leaps across the river.

Acrobatics: 1d20 + 2 - 1 ⇒ (15) + 2 - 1 = 16

He pulls out Janira's wand of cure light wounds. "Hang tight, Janira!"

Liberty's Edge

Saves|Skills:
{F:+7|R:+2|W:+3{BR:W+2}}|{Acro+6}|{Intim+6}|{K(Arcane)+1|{UMD+6}|
{Init+2}|{Perception:+7} HP:22/22|{BR:26/26}{AC:19{BR:17}|T:12{BR:10}|FF:17{BR:15} Bloodrager 1/ Monk 1-=Character Look=-

Hasshin wakes "Did i get him...i got him right" he ask in a groggy voice

Dark Archive

Alright, since you got near to Janira and healed Hasshin, I'll say we come out of init.

Callan rushes over to heal Hassin and Jiggo finds quickly Janira's wand and heals her, just before death. 2 HP left before definite death!

You start catching your breath, healing yourselves as well as Janira when the halfling regains consciousness and greets you with a genuine smile. "I... the minotaur... is it dead? Thank you, all of you. If you hadn't arrived when you did... I dare not think what I would have become. I owe you my life! Master Shaine will hear my praises about your courage and devotion, be assured of that!"

After a time of rest, Janira proposes that you make your way back to Absalom to report. The journey lasts two days, and is mostly uneventful. Master Shaine welcomes you in his office in Skyreach, a tiny room swamped with books and scrolls of all kind. Janira accompanies you, but lets you do the talking - it is your Confirmation, after all.

In this hour of mourning, the ever-positive elf greets you: "Welcome, apprentices! I am glad that you returned safely from your expedition in the Kortos Mounts. From what I've heard, you did nothing short of saving your mentor's life. Not a small feat! But you know as well as I do that hearsay is not what we Pathfinders are interested in, we need facts. So please report your findings now. Did anyone take notes?"

The report will be done in character, and will also benefit from any notes you took on the handout given at the start of your adventure. I'll just say that your report is taken into account for the Secondary Success Condition. Remember the Pathfinders' three duties: Explore, Report, Cooperate!

Silver Crusade

Spells -/4/2 | Fervor 5/5 | Blessings 5/5 | Sacred Weapon 4/4 | Inspired | GM Reroll +1 | HP 28/28 | AC 17 (T 13 FF 14) | Init +1 | Perception +1 | Saves 6/4/8 | CMD 16 | 4 Warpriest of Erastil | Human (Varundi) Male

Jiggo hopes that the Gillman will forgive him for not checking back, but Janira's safety is his number one concern.

Like my old college days, it's time to compile notes at the last second!

Grand Lodge

Male Half Orc, Lv 2.2 - Rage- Per Day=8 (8 remain) | (+2 morale bonus on saving throws made to resist spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities) Barbarian Lv 2| AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | HP 28/28 | F +5 R +2 W +1 | CMB=6 CMD=18 | Init +4 | Perc +5

The Half-orc brute is normally short of words and heavy with meaning in normal conversation (unless fighting, where his orcish pottymouth is on full bore!). But during his youth as an apprentice and then a gladiator, the hours spent after training and fighting in the pits were spent telling tales of battle around the campfire. The more embellished the better to impress the other warriors in the troop.
Aided by his notes, Callan goes first.
"- Kreighton Shaine introduced us to a strange halfling bard who will be our guide on this confirmation, Janira.
- At least I am traveling with Hasshin and Jiggo from my last task from the society…
- The first night we got to know each other, the following day we encountered a snake swarm. Luckily we had some splash weapons, I took some damage, but Janira healed me.
- We encountered a minitour… Janara is braver than I gave her credit for; she led the beast off and allowed us to enter the cavern to seek the gillmen.
- crossed a pit, discovered an magic cloak, and found a large cavern, a small carved city and a lone gillman.
- the Gillman said the cavern was a place of worship for his people and to Aroden; there were ancient carvings depicting guidelines to perform rituals dedicated to the dead god of humanity, Aroden.
- there was also an alter that depicted a miniature city. It was Absalom, but an older version of the City at the Center of the World
- after trading the cloak, the gillman told us that his fallen brethren had been defiled to the east of the cave system, while “Parasites” had been encroaching on this sacred site from the west of the cave… we went west.
- we encountered and dispatched a few kobolds, the creatures had traps and were the encroachers of the gillmen’s holy site.
- heard the battle betweenJanaria and the mighty minotaur, she fell under his blade, and after fighting through the terrain we were able to vanquish the beast as a team and save the lives of Janaria and Hasshin who was mortally wounded while defeating the beast.
- I reccomend that we should return to uncover the issue of the defilement of the gillmen to the eastern cavern system.

I have learned much about how to explore, report and cooperate."

Silver Crusade

Spells -/4/2 | Fervor 5/5 | Blessings 5/5 | Sacred Weapon 4/4 | Inspired | GM Reroll +1 | HP 28/28 | AC 17 (T 13 FF 14) | Init +1 | Perception +1 | Saves 6/4/8 | CMD 16 | 4 Warpriest of Erastil | Human (Varundi) Male

Jiggo spent the journey back writing up his notes. He finishes editing his notes just as Callan finishes his report.

"An exciting journey laid before us. We would travel with the lovely Janira to a mountainside. During the full moon, gillmen would travel there, and we were to investigate the significance.

We all shared our stories with each other, and why we became Pathfinders. We also joked a bit at Amarandlon's expense (sorry my friend, it was too easy!) We were attacked by a swarm of snakes, and I was reminded to always be prepared. Flasks of alchemical fire did the job there.

Just as we reached the cavern, a huge minotaur roared at us. Janira bravely diverted its attention while we fled into the cavern system. I wish I could be that strong, and brave!

After crossing a pit (and finding a cloak,) we came up across what seemed to be the remains of a shrine dedicated to Aroden. I think there were once 12 panels, once for each guise of Aroden, but I was only able to identify the hunter, the shepherd, the soldier and the craftsman. There was also a miniature model of a city nearby. All of this was very beautiful.

In front of the city, with his back turned to us was a gillman, praying in the pool. He was deaf and mute, which is why he didn't hear us approach. Still he was kind, and managed to tell us that the gillmen use this pool as a shrine. He said the influence and protection is fading, and nasty monsters are invading and defling the grounds. I made a quick prayer to Erastil to protect the caverns. He suggested we go to the west to rid some more of the invaders.

After we repelled some lizards, we heard Janira and the Minotaur not far from a cave exit. We hurried just in time to watch it knock Janira out. We hurried to help her and managed to slay the beast! Well, Callan, Hasshin and Issac slew the beast- I just helped everyone recover their wounds.

Personally I think the mission was very successful. I did promise to return and help the gillmen however I could to repel the invaders and sancify their place of worship. One day I will gain the strength needed to do it."

The Exchange

Dwarf Inquisitor 1 / Hunter 2 | HP 25/25 | AC 18; Tch 12; FF 16 | F +7; R +5; W +4 | CMB+4; CMD 16 | Speed 30 ft | Init +2 | MW Dwarven Longhammer (cold iron): +5 (2d6+4/x3) | Perc +12

Io joins with the others and provides his notes, including his observation of the beauty of the natural caverns.

Not sure what I can add to the last two posts!

Liberty's Edge

Saves|Skills:
{F:+7|R:+2|W:+3{BR:W+2}}|{Acro+6}|{Intim+6}|{K(Arcane)+1|{UMD+6}|
{Init+2}|{Perception:+7} HP:22/22|{BR:26/26}{AC:19{BR:17}|T:12{BR:10}|FF:17{BR:15} Bloodrager 1/ Monk 1-=Character Look=-

right I was typing up my response but then boom those two beat us to the punch

Lol

Hasshin nods along chins in when needed

Dark Archive

After hearing Callan and Jiggo's reports in a seemingly absent-minded way, Master Shaine suddenly looks up to you and beams a bright smile.

"You have made us all proud today! Not only have you ventured where no one had before, but you embodied the very values we have been trying to teach you during these three years in the Grand Lodge. Cooperation, as you recently discovered, is paramount to our work as Pathfinders. Without the support of others we cannot strive, much less survive. But enough lectures, you have proven that you are past this point and are able to learn on your own. Today, I am proud to name you Pathfinders in your own right. Congratulations!"

The elven master opens a lacquered wooden box as he speaks those words, and present you with your very own wayfinders, engraved with your name and today's date - 12 Pharast 4715. May this day remain forever engraved in your memories!

This is the end of this scenario, which you succeeded completely! Not only did you explore the caves and decipher the engravings but you managed to save Janira from a certain death! This grants you the full two fame/prestige points. CS will be issued in the discussion thread shortly (sunday or monday). I hope everyone enjoyed themselves!

Dark Archive

Male Elf Wizard (Spellbinder) 4
Vitals:
HP: 19/19 | AC/T/FF: 14/14/11 | Fort 0, Ref +4, Will +3 (+4 vs. spells and SLAs, +5 vs. illusions) | CMD: 16 | Reveal Weakness used: 0/7

Gaaaaah sorry! Friday and Saturday ended up being busier than expected and I wanted to make a good post...now I've practically missed the end of the scenario! I had a great time, though! :)

Amarandlon hurries forward once the minotaur falls, but there isn't much he can do for the wounded. He's subdued and quiet on his way back to Absalom, and doesn't make nearly as many snide comments as is his wont.

At Master Shaine's debriefing, he corroborates all of Jiggo and Callan's comments, then pauses. "If I may be allowed a personal note...this is the first proper field mission I have been on, as an agent of the Pathfinder Society rather than a simple scribe, and it was...eye-opening. Though I've always considered the subtle powers of arcane might and discipline to be the surest means to success in any endeavor, I found myself powerless against creatures I had not been prepared for, like the swarm of snakes we encountered in the forest, and my enchantments were far too puny to affect the minotaur at the distance we encountered it. It was my companions' physical prowess that downed that beast, and their knowledge of healing arts and divine magic that saved Janira. I learned, on this expedition, the importance of the third aspect of the Pathfinder motto: cooperate. No one can act in a vacuum. Everyone needs allies."

"No matter how dimwitted or uncouth they may be."

Had a great time--thanks for playing, all! :)

Dark Archive

Thank you for the coming out, Amarandlon! ;)

Grand Lodge

Male Half Orc, Lv 2.2 - Rage- Per Day=8 (8 remain) | (+2 morale bonus on saving throws made to resist spells, supernatural abilities, and spell-like abilities) Barbarian Lv 2| AC 20 T 12 FF 18 | HP 28/28 | F +5 R +2 W +1 | CMB=6 CMD=18 | Init +4 | Perc +5

Great game! Really enjoyed the pace and the rp!

Grand Lodge

Male Human Psychic Detective 1 |HP 10/10 |AC 17/T 13/FF 14 | F+1/R+5/W+3 | CMB + 0 | CMD 13|Init +5 | Perc +5 Human
Spells:
1st 2/2
Inspiration:
4/4

Computer is still broken. Glad to see that my attack made a difference lol. Was fun!

The Exchange

Dwarf Inquisitor 1 / Hunter 2 | HP 25/25 | AC 18; Tch 12; FF 16 | F +7; R +5; W +4 | CMB+4; CMD 16 | Speed 30 ft | Init +2 | MW Dwarven Longhammer (cold iron): +5 (2d6+4/x3) | Perc +12

dotting to hide this thread...

151 to 193 of 193 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Zinou's Confirmation All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.