>> Ask *Rysky* anything, anything at all! <<


Off-Topic Discussions

4,551 to 4,600 of 5,047 << first < prev | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | next > last >>

Edging?

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

Edging:
Almost reaching an orgasm but then stopping, then repeating several times.


Rysky wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

wasn't that called tantric?

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Vidmaster7 wrote:
Rysky wrote:
** spoiler omitted **
wasn't that called tantric?

Tantric is about extending pleasure by focusing on your partner, basically extending everything. Edging to starting up, stopping, then starting again.


4 people marked this as a favorite.

Oh like my lawnmower.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

*nods*


No, I had it all classified to justify having all these Star Mercs hanging around. They are on the budget, after all. :D


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Sets fire to the budget


1 person marked this as a favorite.

*Declaration of War accepted* All ships, fire a barrage of Headhunter Anti-ship missiles with a Laser Follow-up Attack.

Missile Attack: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (8) + 20 = 28
Missile Damage: 9d20 ⇒ (2, 1, 19, 8, 20, 1, 1, 11, 6) = 69
Laser Attack: 1d20 + 20 ⇒ (6) + 20 = 26
Laser Damage: 20d6 ⇒ (2, 1, 6, 1, 6, 4, 3, 6, 5, 1, 3, 5, 4, 1, 1, 4, 5, 6, 6, 2) = 72

Prepare for Evasive Maneuvers (Add dodge bonus to EAC and KAC).


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
** spoiler omitted **

Oh...mmmm


1 person marked this as a favorite.
John Napier 698 wrote:

*Declaration of War accepted* All ships, fire a barrage of Headhunter Anti-ship missiles with a Laser Follow-up Attack.

[dice=Missile Attack]1d20+20
[dice=Missile Damage]9d20
[dice=Laser Attack]1d20+20
[dice=Laser Damage]20d6

Prepare for Evasive Maneuvers (Add dodge bonus to EAC and KAC).

Sets fire to the rules

"CREW! Prepare for RAMMING SPEED! ACTIVATE THE ENERGY RAM! HOIST THE JOLLY ROGER! BRING ME THE HEAD OF BARRY MANILOW!AND RUN ME A BATH!"


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Star Captain Killjoy wrote:
John Napier 698 wrote:

*Declaration of War accepted* All ships, fire a barrage of Headhunter Anti-ship missiles with a Laser Follow-up Attack.

[dice=Missile Attack]1d20+20
[dice=Missile Damage]9d20
[dice=Laser Attack]1d20+20
[dice=Laser Damage]20d6

Prepare for Evasive Maneuvers (Add dodge bonus to EAC and KAC).

Sets fire to the rules

"CREW! Prepare for RAMMING SPEED! ACTIVATE THE ENERGY RAM! HOIST THE JOLLY ROGER! BRING ME THE HEAD OF BARRY MANILOW!AND RUN ME A BATH!"

Marines! Muster on the boat deck. Prepare for boarding.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
John Napier 698 wrote:
Marines! Muster on the boat deck. Prepare for boarding.

"FIND ME A BOARD! IDEALLY WITH A NAIL THROUGH IT!"


*Marines in Powered Armor approach Killjoy's ship using thruster packs* Say, do we have maps?


Star Captain Killjoy wrote:
John Napier 698 wrote:
Marines! Muster on the boat deck. Prepare for boarding.
"FIND ME A BOARD! IDEALLY WITH A NAIL THROUGH IT!"

...but what if they come back with bigger boards with bigger nails? How far could this escalate? Do we really want to get involved with this sort of arms race, or do we nip it in the bud before someone loses a spleen?


Vingorg wrote:
Star Captain Killjoy wrote:
John Napier 698 wrote:
Marines! Muster on the boat deck. Prepare for boarding.
"FIND ME A BOARD! IDEALLY WITH A NAIL THROUGH IT!"
...but what if they come back with bigger boards with bigger nails? How far could this escalate? Do we really want to get involved with this sort of arms race, or do we nip it in the bud before someone loses a spleen?

OK, now I'm conflicted. Do we continue the assault or back off and reconsider the potential impact of our actions?

...

...or do we just cut to the chase and BURN IT ALL DOWN!!!!!!


Janka Fastgut wrote:
Vingorg wrote:
Star Captain Killjoy wrote:
John Napier 698 wrote:
Marines! Muster on the boat deck. Prepare for boarding.
"FIND ME A BOARD! IDEALLY WITH A NAIL THROUGH IT!"
...but what if they come back with bigger boards with bigger nails? How far could this escalate? Do we really want to get involved with this sort of arms race, or do we nip it in the bud before someone loses a spleen?

OK, now I'm conflicted. Do we continue the assault or back off and reconsider the potential impact of our actions?

...

...or do we just cut to the chase and BURN IT ALL DOWN!!!!!!

One thing I'm positive about: I am NOT drawing the Captain his bath!!!

Those things are just so unhealthy! *shudders*


Did someone say burn it all down? Fine by me. *Launches a spread of nukes* Enjoy the Fireworks. :D


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Sigh...boys...and goblins. *eyeroll*


RAMMING. SPEED.

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

*readies marshmallows*


My time has come sooner then expected!


2 people marked this as a favorite.
Rysky wrote:
*readies marshmallows*

*gets sticks for marshmallows and snuggles up to Rysky*

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Selene Spires wrote:
Rysky wrote:
*readies marshmallows*
*gets sticks for marshmallows and snuggles up to Rysky*

*snuggles and readies marshmallows*


Can you ready marshmallows? I'm pretty sure that is more than a standard action.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Brian Adams wrote:
Can you ready marshmallows? I'm pretty sure that is more than a standard action.

I am sure Mistress Rysky has all kinds of houserules for her thread....


2 people marked this as a favorite.

I AM NOT A MARSHMALLOW!!! It's just a little baby fat. And some water retention. And I'm always a little puffy after waking up. And...


*Loads jars of Pickles into the torpedo tubes* Fire!


John Napier 698 wrote:
*Loads jars of Pickles into the torpedo tubes* Fire!

Do you mind?!? We (Star Captain Killjoy's crew, that is) are having an existential crisis relating to our modus operandi and the consequences involved...

...and Wilkins, our Goblin Scholar, is not here to tell us what to do!

These longshanks are just so bloody rude...


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Vingorg wrote:
John Napier 698 wrote:
*Loads jars of Pickles into the torpedo tubes* Fire!

Do you mind?!? We (Star Captain Killjoy's crew, that is) are having an existential crisis relating to our modus operandi and the consequences involved...

...and Wilkins, our Goblin Scholar, is not here to tell us what to do!

These longshanks are just so bloody rude...

...

OK, did Vingorg go and become a PF2e goblin when I wasn't looking, or did he drink something Mimdel Boom brewed? 'Cuz that stuff can really mess you up...


CONSEQUENCES?! Never heard of 'em! ENGAGE THE WARP-RA- oooooo, pickles!

Silver Crusade

Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Selene Spires wrote:
Brian Adams wrote:
Can you ready marshmallows? I'm pretty sure that is more than a standard action.
I am sure Mistress Rysky has all kinds of houserules for her thread....

Ye!

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Hunt, the PugWumpus wrote:
I AM NOT A MARSHMALLOW!!! It's just a little baby fat. And some water retention. And I'm always a little puffy after waking up. And...

*begins readying the spit roast*


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Here's an open question for anyone to answer. Which of the MCU heroes would you most want to hang out with for a day?


Iron man.


Captain Marvel


Captain America

Or Phil.

Yeah, definitely Coulson


Coulson would for sure be the funnest to talk to but he probably wouldn't randomly fly you to pairs on his private jet to grab a snack.


Rocket Raccoon. That guy has charisma!


Master Pugwampi wrote:
Rocket Raccoon. That guy has charisma!

He is a entertaining rabbit that is for sure.


Pathfinder Adventure Path, Lost Omens, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game Subscriber

MCU...

Hrm. Gonna say Shuri.


Thor, but I reserve the right to pick which version of Thor I get.


3 people marked this as a favorite.

Godsdamnit ಠ╭╮ಠ

Silver Crusade

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

I saw, pepperminty one. I saw.


I can't help feeling sad, right now. ;_;


1 person marked this as a favorite.

Apparently, Lissa had already left Paizo. Damn, I didn't even get to say goodbye to her either.

John Napier 698 wrote:
I can't help feeling sad, right now. ;_;

I think I bunch of us are feeling sad right now.


*Gives Amby a shot glass full of Scotch* To absent friends. :(


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ambrosia Slaad wrote:

Apparently, Lissa had already left Paizo. Damn, I didn't even get to say goodbye to her either.

John Napier 698 wrote:
I can't help feeling sad, right now. ;_;
I think I bunch of us are feeling sad right now.

*All of the Hugs*


I'm not sure I'm sad...mostly because she's not dead and I'm sure since I'm facebook friends with Owen and Stephen, I can send her messages. Maybe.

Mostly I'm just annoyed that I won't get much respite in July or August for gaming...but after that I MIGHT be able to pay for car repairs AND maybe a new laptop going forward.

Of course if said car repair costs more than 5 grand, I might be SOL on that still...

Laptop less so...

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Pathfinder Companion, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber

*offers hugs to everyone*

4,551 to 4,600 of 5,047 << first < prev | 87 | 88 | 89 | 90 | 91 | 92 | 93 | 94 | 95 | 96 | 97 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Off-Topic Discussions / >> Ask *Rysky* anything, anything at all! << All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.