The "I Wish I Used This Alias More" Thread


Forum Games

51 to 100 of 279 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

squee!


I declarwe this thwead full of fail!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


I concur!


Words suck, Gramer is a tool of fascism and we only spell celerity the way we do, because shakespear wrote it that way. Long live the living language.


What a load of old crap!


Hey ain't you supposed to be helping your master crank out his overdue setting? Quit nyucking off!


OH YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


What's going on here?


Jordan Fenix wrote:

this is too caotic

we must bring order to this place, but not like the evil secret police abusing its power... we need order and civilization
but foremost... justice

so any more threath of vandalism will be meet with my sword and the faith of my goddess

How can you preach Order.

Order = Sameness.
Sameness = Stagnation.
Stagnation = Death.

On the other hand, Chaos is the way to go.
Chaos = Change.
Change = Growth.
Growth = Life.


<antennae twitching in the hope of food>


Priestess of Calistria wrote:
Hey ain't you supposed to be helping your master crank out his overdue setting? Quit nyucking off!

Nope. I just gotta swim around menacing stuff.


...


Blacknight wrote:
...

Another Statue for me to poop on.


It's the pants!


...

Dark Archive

Doesn't anyone love me anymore?


Joe Biden wrote:
Doesn't anyone love me anymore?

Darn right they do!

Scarab Sages

Sarah Palin wrote:
Joe Biden wrote:
Doesn't anyone love me anymore?
Darn right they do!

Huzzah! My life has meaning again. Now if only Darth Cheney whould get the hell out of my house, so I can move in and start partying. Woohoo!


I find your lack of faith.....disturbifying.


I just wish business would pick up.


I wish more people would help me help them.


I'm sorry I eat all your beachgoers...


I wish I had a cobbler.


Jabberjaw th SharkGodAvatar wrote:
I'm sorry I eat all your beachgoers...

It keeps the citizens on land in within the borders, at least.


I DEMAND SQUEEZY CHEESE!


I demand all to kneel down before the almighty Sebastian and shower him in the praise he so rightly deserves! It's your duty and privilege to serve him! ...Someone, quickly, go make him a sandwich!


High Priest of Sebastianity wrote:
I demand all to kneel down before the almighty Sebastian and shower him in the praise he so rightly deserves! It's your duty and privilege to serve him! ...Someone, quickly, go make him a sandwich!

That's right, all praise to me.


Secretlyreplacedwith wrote:
High Priest of Sebastianity wrote:
I demand all to kneel down before the almighty Sebastian and shower him in the praise he so rightly deserves! It's your duty and privilege to serve him! ...Someone, quickly, go make him a sandwich!
That's right, all praise to me.

Death to the false God! Begone heathen! There is only one true Sebastian!


I'd totally post more if I could get off my ass to do so.

Sovereign Court

Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
High Priest of Sebastianity wrote:
Death to the false God! Begone heathen! There is only one true Sebastian!

Weren't you supposed to convert to my cult?


Callous Jack wrote:
High Priest of Sebastianity wrote:
Death to the false God! Begone heathen! There is only one true Sebastian!
Weren't you supposed to convert to my cult?

*looks around suspiciously*

Um.. really? When was that, and why? I forgot..?


High Priest of Sebastianity wrote:
Callous Jack wrote:
High Priest of Sebastianity wrote:
Death to the false God! Begone heathen! There is only one true Sebastian!
Weren't you supposed to convert to my cult?

*looks around suspiciously*

Um.. really? When was that, and why? I forgot..?

Enough stalling false-god worshiper. It is time to assimilate into a Jack.


You kids shut up and get back home now! I'll show you some god with the back of my hand!


Hi ladies!


I just ate 1.5 tortas ahogadas


Jack's Right Hand Man wrote:
High Priest of Sebastianity wrote:
Callous Jack wrote:
High Priest of Sebastianity wrote:
Death to the false God! Begone heathen! There is only one true Sebastian!
Weren't you supposed to convert to my cult?

*looks around suspiciously*

Um.. really? When was that, and why? I forgot..?
Enough stalling false-god worshiper. It is time to assimilate into a Jack.

*still looking around suspiciously for any eavesdroppers*

No, seriously.. when was that.. I cannot recall when or why..


Angry Kruelaid wrote:
You kids shut up and get back home now! I'll show you some god with the back of my hand!

*punts the flaming skull like a football*


Jack's Right Hand Man wrote:
Angry Kruelaid wrote:
You kids shut up and get back home now! I'll show you some god with the back of my hand!
*punts the flaming skull like a football*

Uses said skull as a niffty foot rest


Anonymous User 69 wrote:
Hi ladies!

ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALD'S!

ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALD'S!
ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALD'S!
ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALD'S!


Jordan Fenix wrote:

this is too caotic

we must bring order to this place, but not like the evil secret police abusing its power... we need order and civilization
but foremost... justice

so any more threath of vandalism will be meet with my sword and the faith of my goddess

"Bleedy rat guts, lady, you've ever seen order, right? Ain't no fun, like!"


Free User 9-12-17-088 wrote:
Anonymous User 69 wrote:
Hi ladies!

ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALD'S!

ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALD'S!
ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALD'S!
ROCK AND ROLL MCDONALD'S!

Daddy?


Quit smoking the grass! Dar hippies!


Joey: So, what happens when you're wrong?
straw man: Well, Joey, I'm never wrong.
Joey: But you can't always be right.
straw man: Well, if it's your job to be right, then you're never wrong.
Joey: But what if you are wrong?
straw man: Okay, let's say that you're defending chocolate and I'm defending vanilla. Now, if I were to say to you, "Vanilla's the best flavor ice cream", you'd say …?
Joey: "No, chocolate is."
straw man: Exactly. But you can't win that argument. So, I'll ask you: So you think chocolate is the end-all and be-all of ice cream, do you?
Joey: It's the best ice cream; I wouldn't order any other.
straw man: Oh. So it's all chocolate for you, is it?
Joey: Yes, chocolate is all I need.
straw man: Well, I need more than chocolate. And for that matter, I need more than vanilla. I believe that we need freedom and choice when it comes to our ice cream, and that, Joey Naylor, that is the definition of liberty.
Joey: But that's not what we're talking about.
straw man: Ah, but that's what I'm talking about.
Joey: But … you didn't prove that vanilla's the best.
straw man: I didn't have to. I proved that you're wrong, and if you're wrong, I'm right.
Joey: But you still didn't convince me.


Now now, everyone play nice, I don't want someone to hurt my little boy's feelings!


Sebastian's Mother wrote:
Now now, everyone play nice, I don't want someone to hurt my little boy's feelings!

Feelings? What are those?


Kat's Eye wrote:


Chaos = Change.
Change = Growth.
Growth = Life.

Hooray!!

Oooooh, I created this alias just for this thread. Speaking of word games, anyone know what I'm playing off of with this alias?

Two cool points if you get the answer right.

*Trips out and gets freaky with a saucer full of secrets*

Meoooowwww...


Anonymous User 69 wrote:
Hi ladies!

lol

for some reason

i thought that was just really funny


Don't say it's a fine morning or I'll shoot ya!

Sovereign Court

you can all go home now, nothing to see here.


AHh but I don't wanna go home

51 to 100 of 279 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Forum Games / The "I Wish I Used This Alias More" Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.