The "I Wish I Used This Alias More" Thread


Forum Games

151 to 200 of 279 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>

OOOOOOOHOHOHO!
AAAAAAAHAHAHAHOHOHO!
*brapp*

Dark Archive

I'm the Vice-President!


Wow! This thread was played out about 5 posts before Heathy's first post...


I don't know... You never know what you're gonna get until you open that box, baby. Meeeeow!


RAAAUGHHHHHH!!!


It's not my birthday today!!!

[and I would like to see Axiomatic and Anarchic Healers, as well]


Squee?

Dark Archive

Aberzmobie wrote:

It's not my birthday today!!!

[and I would like to see Axiomatic and Anarchic Healers, as well]

Nope, there's just the three of us.


Happy Birthday!


I'm confused.


That's hot.


This chaotic mess is unseemly. I may have to report you all.


Huh? Wuzzat?


Och th' s&#*e yuih seh!


What's up Dude!


....


I don't even exist yet.


At least your lips weren't sewn together. The D.M is a sadist.


Tell me about it. I got stabbed to death in gruesome detail.


You got off easy. I would have done worse.


Stay away from me! Killer!


Don't expect any help from us this time, you treacherous coward.


What a collection of stange fellows!


I shall feast upon the fattiest lumpkin!


Uh Huh, just hunk-a hunk-a Lothlorian luuuuuuv...

Masked

I was in a play-by-post game once!


*hurrrm*

Silver Crusade

Shenker wrote:
*hurrrm*

This made me think of Heinrich Schenker. I had to study him extensively in college, and your alias gave me horrible flashbacks.

Liberty's Edge

Hurm. Is he related to Michael Schenker from UFO?


"I got no spit."


I am Spartacus!


I concur!


I wonder if monsters like me are going to be included in the Pathfinder Bestiary.


Then again, I'm such a bad ass mo-fo, how could they not include me?


exactly.


gagvoyle wrote:

I wonder if monsters like me are going to be included in the Pathfinder Bestiary.

Then again, I'm such a bad ass mo-fo, how could they not include me?

Full of yourself, aren't you?


Somebody told me there was a party here!


Belphegor wrote:
gagvoyle wrote:

I wonder if monsters like me are going to be included in the Pathfinder Bestiary.

Then again, I'm such a bad ass mo-fo, how could they not include me?
Full of yourself, aren't you?

Well, who else would I be full of?

Spoiler:
Weird! I was just thinking earlier today that I hadn't used this alias in a while. It's like density, or something.


wesul. WEE sul.


I'm Dwayne Dibbley?


Drop and give me 20!


F$%@ youuuuu m'man!


WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
WHEE-WHEE-WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!


bacon!


Spanky the Leprechaun wrote:
bacon!

Really? Where?


You ARE bacon!


*hops about*


Meh.


*plugs the birds with crossbow bolts*


Giggity!

151 to 200 of 279 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Gamer Life / Forum Games / The "I Wish I Used This Alias More" Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.