Pathfinder Adventure Path #48: Shadows of Gallowspire (Carrion Crown 6 of 6) (PFRPG)

3.10/5 (based on 9 ratings)
Pathfinder Adventure Path #48: Shadows of Gallowspire (Carrion Crown 6 of 6) (PFRPG)

Add PDF $13.99

Print Edition Unavailable

Facebook Twitter Email

Chapter 6: "Shadows of Gallowspire"
by Brandon Hodge

A mad plot to unleash the greatest necromancer the world has ever known draws to its sinister end. As the murderous cultists of the Whispering Way retreat to their profane sanctuary, the powers of death align to resurrect their fallen champion. Bold adventurers pursue these villains, but can their bravery survive the haunted wasteland of Virlych, the accursed cathedral of Renchurch, and ultimately the towering crypt of Gallowspire? And will their boldness be enough to stop the Whispering Tyrant, the infamous lich-king locked away beneath Ustalav’s deadliest ruin, from being reborn upon a defenseless world? The heroes must test their courage against the servants of death itself in this, the climactic final chapter of the Carrion Crown Adventure Path.

    This volume of Pathfinder Adventure Path includes:
  • “Shadows of Gallowspire,” a Pathfinder RPG adventure for 13th-level characters, by Brandon Hodge
  • Nefarious plots and macabre menaces to prolong the terrors of your Carrion Crown campaign, by F. Wesley Schneider
  • An investigation into the most infamous liches plotting dooms across the Inner Sea region, by Adam Daigle
  • Laurel Cylphra’s attempt to save a soul in the Pathfinder’s Journal, by F. Wesley Schneider
  • Five new monsters by Adam Daigle, Crystal Frasier, and F. Wesley Schneider

Each monthly full-color softcover 96-page Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the standard 3.5 fantasy RPG rules set.

ISBN–13: 978-1-60125-313-2

Shadows of Gallowspire is sanctioned for use in Pathfinder Society Organized Play. The rules for running this Adventure Path and Chronicle sheet are available as a free download (561 KB zip/PDF).

Note: This product is part of the Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscription.

Product Availability

PDF:

Fulfilled immediately.

Print Edition:

Unavailable

Are there errors or omissions in this product information? Got corrections? Let us know at store@paizo.com.

PZO9048


See Also:

1 to 5 of 9 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>

Average product rating:

3.10/5 (based on 9 ratings)

Sign in to create or edit a product review.

Classic undead high level dungeon, err tower crawl!

5/5


A decent end to a dis-jointed yet fun AP

4/5

Overall, the conclusion to the Carrion Crown AP was a fairly solid part 6. There are a lot of unique enemies and challenges that address some of the issues of high level play. The locales of Renchurch and Adorak are wonderfully detailed and some of the high level haunts are uniquely awesome. All that said, there are a few negatives; it is a extremely combat heavy module, and with it being higher level, tends to bog down a lot. The end guy also has no correlation to the overall story and events unless you as the DM write him in to be so (involving him in earlier AP chapters). I give a more in depth review of the module here .
Overall, this has been a fun and solid AP to run but has also taken a lot of work to connect all the dots of the storyline.


Great if you like Dungeon-Crawls and Liches!

4/5

GOOD:
-Gallowspire is probably the most famous dungeon in Golarion.
It´s top levels are in here.
If you want to expand this adventure, "Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Dungeons of Golarion" shows the entire mega-dungeon in a cut-away style and details one chamber and describes the others.
Thar-Baphon´s statistics can be found in "Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Mythic Realms"
-The article about Golarion´s most famous liches.
-The adventure ideas for continuing the campaign have some increadible ideas and statistics.

BAD:
A very unsatisfying end to an otherwise very solid campaign.

UGLY:
With a more stringent backstorie this campaign could have been perfect.

There are less than 25 of this issue left - i am glad i have it, if you don´t: buy it!


Serviceable

2/5

As with Book 5 there's some good parts:

1. Creepy Virlych setting

2. Renchurch is atmospheric gothic dungeon crawl

3. A lot of great encounters, unique opponents (Lucimar, Gray Friar etc.)

But as others have pointed out this still ends up being a dungeon crawl in the end. I got my use out of this book by plundering it for stat blocks and some other elements (the Tyrant's Whispers) but I would think that groups running through this as is will find it rather grindy.


Shadows of Gallowspire or What we were writing about again?

1/5

The module is fairly standard without much that makes it unique. Combat and story are uninspiring and frustrating at times. The cell block with the lady is a wonderful way to kill your party if you dislike your players and show that the writers care little about a good story.

The story and pacing will just make players want to push through it as quickly as possible to get to the end to hope for some big finish but are left dulled and bored.

The entire adventure path suffered heavily from the writers wanting to do a whistle stop tour of Transylvania under a flimsy story pretense. The adventure itself doesn’t really push an inspiration at all and feels like your trudging through mud.


1 to 5 of 9 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | next > last >>
51 to 100 of 123 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>

James Jacobs wrote:
Steelfiredragon wrote:
why not just make no cap......and only end your aps at lvl 36

Because if we make a game that has no cap and then only provide support for things up to level 36, folks would rightfully be disappointed and annoyed at us for not supporting levels higher than 36.

And just because we'll cap epic level doesn't mean we can't then do SUPER EPIC later on and raise the cap to, say 60. If there's enough demand for that level of power.

In other words, I'm relatively sure there's enough demand to make a level extension to something like 36 and justify our time in creating and supporting those rules; I'm not so sure there's enough demand to support much beyond that point.

After Epic you can then release the Immortals Rules Boxed Set.


What? Nobody knows about the Original D&D Immortals boxed set? I'm disappointed.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

1 person marked this as a favorite.
scifan888 wrote:
What? Nobody knows about the Original D&D Immortals boxed set? I'm disappointed.

It's pretty much why I've been slinging around a level cap of 36 for the past few years of me talking about a potential post-20th level ruleset, so I at least know about that boxed set...

Owner - House of Books and Games LLC

James Jacobs wrote:
scifan888 wrote:
What? Nobody knows about the Original D&D Immortals boxed set? I'm disappointed.
It's pretty much why I've been slinging around a level cap of 36 for the past few years of me talking about a potential post-20th level ruleset, so I at least know about that boxed set...

Seems like a reasonable number, too, based on my experience. Power ramps up like crazy from 10-20, and that doesn't change much from 21-30. It wasn't until after 30th level that things started to return to the same sort of even keel that the levels from 3-9 seem to have.

Plus I think the "keep going with existing progressions" works up until that point - but it starts falling apart soon after (at level 30, a DC 30 Will save is likely to require a 5 or less on the die for a cleric but likely to require a 15 or more for a fighter).

Dark Archive

Pathfinder Adventure Path, Companion, Lost Omens, Pawns Subscriber

So will this AP in addition to Carrion Crown #5 and Jade Reagent #1 all be released in the month of July as indicated on the Product Schedule???

Owner - House of Books and Games LLC

the Haunted Jester wrote:

So will this AP in addition to Carrion Crown #5 and Jade Reagent #1 all be released in the month of July as indicated on the Product Schedule???

Probably, yes. July is a brutal month for subscribers. My bill last July was HUGE. Offset somewhat by the lighter than normal August, but July is still brutal.

Paizo Employee Chief Technical Officer

I've updated the image and product description to match the finished product.


Very cool.

Dark Archive

Looks like the guy on the cover has seen better days.

Contributor, RPG Superstar 2009, RPG Superstar Judgernaut

Dark_Mistress wrote:
Looks like the guy on the cover has seen better days.

No. I'm fairly certain he'd claim his best days lie ahead... ;-D

Dark Archive

Neil Spicer wrote:
Dark_Mistress wrote:
Looks like the guy on the cover has seen better days.
No. I'm fairly certain he'd claim his best days lie ahead... ;-D

He might think that, but look at him. Besides I am fairly sure the PC's will be killing him at some point in the adventure. So i think he is running out of days and is soon going to have a really bad day. I won't even get into the kinda hair day he is having. :)


Nice new art and look at nice undead monster in the background.


Pathfinder Adventure Subscriber

Hmm... could this be the Ravener's first cover-appearance?


Are we ever going to see that epic level handbook? I mean, I would have hoped after Ultimate Combat we would see it.

Instead we get a beginner's box? Sigh.

I know when you'll do it you will get it right, I'd just like to see it before the 5th edition comes out :P

Edit: Sorry if I sound a bit "angry", but when I look at the dates of James' comments, and I see August 3 2010, it's now the 12th of May 2011...


Pathfinder Maps, Starfinder Adventure Path, Starfinder Maps, Starfinder Roleplaying Game, Starfinder Society Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Kajehase wrote:
Hmm... could this be the Ravener's first cover-appearance?

Undead Revisited!

Contributor

As many of you know, Daigle and I are life-long friends, and though we both write in the industry, we juggle so many projects that we rarely have the luxury of collaborating together to create true awesomeness. That thing in the cover's foreground is the result of one of those rare collaborations -the story I was crafting demanded something of certain unique ability that only Daigle could deliver, and your PCs will SUFFER for it. Bwahahahaha!

RPG Superstar 2011 Top 16

Huh. Starts at level 13. That's the 2nd lowest of any AP so far.

For reference: all the 3.5 APs had their final chapter start at 14, and KM and SS started their finales at 15. The oddball is CoC at 11.

I approve! I hate highlevel play, and in my group we've been talking about stopping APs at book 4 or 5, because after that "it's not worth it." Hrm, this one might be playable. Especially since CC so far seems a little light on combat and much heavier on the "other aspects" of the game (skill checks, roleplay, etc). And I really like Brandon's stuff, so maybe we'll run this one to the end.

Yay keeping levels down!


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I fear I must interject an instant "boo!" for ending another AP at low levels. I already get enough grief from my players for ending the AP's at level 16-17, because formerly ( before I began running Paizos AP's and was instead doing homebrews ) they were used to having the campaigns end at level 20.

Contributor

I understand the argument from both sides, so I really tried to provide some campaign extension materials in Shadows of Gallowspire, along with a few potentially dangling plot hooks (like what happens when you hold a lich's phylactery hostage?). Of course, please note that Wes provides a whole ARTICLE on extending the campaign in this final issue (see "Nefarious plots and macabre menaces to prolong the terrors of your Carrion Crown campaign," above).

ALSO, you've got Dungeons of Golarion debuting the same month as Carrion Crown closes, and Jason gives the inner dungeons of Gallowspire the full treatment there, so that if you want to take the AP's climatic final battle that culimates at Gallowspire's sealed towertop even further, you can crack those seals open for your players and expore what lies beneath.

So, what I'm saying is that we can all have our cake at eat it, too! This AP stops at 15th for those guys like Erik who don't dig on high-level play, and for those that do, there is unprecedented support for that playstyle both in this book and in supporting publications. Rock!


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Brandon Hodge wrote:

I understand the argument from both sides, so I really tried to provide some campaign extension materials in Shadows of Gallowspire, along with a few potentially dangling plot hooks (what happens when you hold a lich's phylactery hostage?). Of course, please note that Wes provides a whole ARTICLE on extending the campaign in this final issue (see "Nefarious plots and macabre menaces to prolong the terrors of your Carrion Crown campaign," above). ALSO, you've got Dungeons of Golarion debuting the same month as Carrion Crown closes, and Jason gives the inner dungeons of Gallowspire the full treatment there, so that if you want to take the AP's climatic final battle that culimates at Gallowspire's towertop even further, you can crack those seals open for your players and expore what lies beneath.

So, what I'm saying is that we can all have our cake at eat it, too! This AP stops at 15th for those guys like Erik who don't dig on high-level play, and for those that do, there is unprecedented support for that playstyle both in this book and in supporting publications. Rock!

Even if I'd run it in the next time to come ( only in case my currently running Kingmaker campaign crashes and burns :p ), I fear Jade Regent would rip me away from continueing it after its normal ending. But thanks nonetheless for your detailed answer. :)


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I like high level APs. That said, I think Paizo has done a pretty good job of varrying things up. Kingmaker and Serpent's Skull were bother high level (sixth installment started at 15th level), so that more than scratched my high-level itch. While I would have preferred Carrion Crown to follow a similar route, I can't really complain. I do hope that Jade Regent is a bit higher level though.

Also, I think the content of the APs is important to consider.

AP spoilers:

For the low-level Council of Thieves, the PC's are up against a relatively minor, localized threat. A city hangs in the balance.

For the high-level Serpent's Skull, they're main opposition is world-threatening - the resurgance of the serpentfolk empire is a pretty big deal. The whole world is at stake.

Kingmaker being high level doesn't make quite as much sense, but ultimately the BBEG is still a powerful fey princess. At the very least, a nation (the Stolen Lands) is at stake.

Carrion Crown is mid-level. While the threat of the Whispering Tyrant being unleashed is a huge deal, the BBEG himself is "just" a mortal (soon-to-be-lich) necromancer.

With Jade Regent, the BBEG seems capable of threatening an entire nation. Thus, I hope it's a high level AP.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

What REALLY determines what level the APs actually reach is how much adventure each author can squeeze into the AP. Simple adventures which are either linear or don't mess around with complex rules subsystems (or don't use a lot of exotic rules that require lots of reprinting) tend to get more encounters in there, and thus more XP.

Some adventures can do this. Others can't. Which is why we don't always have adventures in APs that always cover the exact same level range, and why we never know for 100% certainty how high-level an AP will get until we're developing the last adventure (which generally happens 6 months AFTER we start working on the first adventure, which is generally 4 to 6 months before we actually plot the adventure path out).

RPG Superstar 2011 Top 16

James Jacobs wrote:
What REALLY determines what level the APs actually reach is how much adventure each author can squeeze into the AP. Simple adventures which are either linear or don't mess around with complex rules subsystems (or don't use a lot of exotic rules that require lots of reprinting) tend to get more encounters in there, and thus more XP.

I'm not 100% buying this argument. If the forums are any indication, people aren't following the XP track very closely anymore anyway, instead leveling up at the right "spots" as indicated by the sidebar at the beginning of the issue. And for those still bean-counting, it's relatively easy to throw in extra sources of XP anywhere you want, and you've done this already: research chekcs a la CC#1, meeting NPCs a la CoC#1, or hunting down specific monsters a la every issue of KM. To some extent you're forced to do this: going from 3.5 to Pathfinder you switched from the Fast XP chart to the Medium XP chart, yet have the same pagecount to work with.

So I don't see the "it ends up how it ends up" explanation. You can have things end up whereever you want them to.

Paizo Employee Creative Director

Erik Freund wrote:
James Jacobs wrote:
What REALLY determines what level the APs actually reach is how much adventure each author can squeeze into the AP. Simple adventures which are either linear or don't mess around with complex rules subsystems (or don't use a lot of exotic rules that require lots of reprinting) tend to get more encounters in there, and thus more XP.

I'm not 100% buying this argument. If the forums are any indication, people aren't following the XP track very closely anymore anyway, instead leveling up at the right "spots" as indicated by the sidebar at the beginning of the issue. And for those still bean-counting, it's relatively easy to throw in extra sources of XP anywhere you want, and you've done this already: research chekcs a la CC#1, meeting NPCs a la CoC#1, or hunting down specific monsters a la every issue of KM. To some extent you're forced to do this: going from 3.5 to Pathfinder you switched from the Fast XP chart to the Medium XP chart, yet have the same pagecount to work with.

So I don't see the "it ends up how it ends up" explanation. You can have things end up whereever you want them to.

You don't have to buy the argument, cause it's not an argument.

It's how adventure paths work, and has been from the start.


Pathfinder Adventure, Adventure Path, Lost Omens Subscriber
Erik Freund wrote:


So I don't see the "it ends up how it ends up" explanation. You can have things end up whereever you want them to.

Just because some people ignore XP doesn't mean everyone does. Paizo can't ignore a major part of the rules just because it is inconvenient to some.

Shadow Lodge

Adventure Path Charter Subscriber; Pathfinder Battles Case Subscriber
Generic Villain wrote:
Werecorpse wrote:

On this epic level baddie scale how would you rank the following in Golarion in order of power

Tar-Baphon
Baba Yaga
Most powerful Runelord
Treerazer
(have I missed anyone of the class of CR 20++?)

There's no way to rank Tar-Baphon or Baba Yaga yet; they could be 25th level or 55th level, we have no way of knowing. Both are capable of incredible feats such as...

** spoiler omitted **

As for other above-CR 20s, there's the ghost necromancer Geb, Kortash Kain (male ghoul wizard 6/cleric 6/mystic theurge 10), and the archmage Nex (at least 23rd level). There are probably many more who have been more discreet in their paths to power.

An Achaekek the Red Mantis! Appeared in one of the earlier AP in the bestiary at CR30. I'd say he's a big gun.


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Cat-thulhu wrote:


An Achaekek the Red Mantis! Appeared in one of the earlier AP in the bestiary at CR30. I'd say he's a big gun.

Yeah, but he's a demigod. I was focusing on mortals who are epic primarily b/c of their class levels.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Pawns Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber; Starfinder Superscriber
scifan888 wrote:
What? Nobody knows about the Original D&D Immortals boxed set? I'm disappointed.

Notion of taste? Ha ha, good times.

Scarab Sages

gbonehead wrote:
the Haunted Jester wrote:

So will this AP in addition to Carrion Crown #5 and Jade Reagent #1 all be released in the month of July as indicated on the Product Schedule???

Probably, yes. July is a brutal month for subscribers. My bill last July was HUGE. Offset somewhat by the lighter than normal August, but July is still brutal.

Ouch is this every July?


Pathfinder Companion, Maps Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Superscriber
Fewmaster Rys wrote:
gbonehead wrote:
the Haunted Jester wrote:

So will this AP in addition to Carrion Crown #5 and Jade Reagent #1 all be released in the month of July as indicated on the Product Schedule???

Probably, yes. July is a brutal month for subscribers. My bill last July was HUGE. Offset somewhat by the lighter than normal August, but July is still brutal.
Ouch is this every July?

Not really, technically the late July is the August shipment (we won't get another order until September). However, this year they also got caught back up on releases that had fallen a bit behind, thus 2 APs, 2 Campaign Setting books, and 2 sets of Cards (and back to back months with Companions).

Owner - House of Books and Games LLC

Release Schedule wrote:
July 2011
  • (early July) Pathfinder Player Companion: Faiths of Balance (PFRPG) Print Edition Pathfinder Player Companion Subscription
  • (early July) GameMastery Flip-Mat: Haunted Dungeon GameMastery Maps Subscription
  • (early July) Pathfinder Module: The Harrowing (PFRPG) Print Edition Pathfinder Modules Subscription
  • (early July) Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Dungeons of Golarion (PFRPG) Print Edition Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscription
  • (early July) Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Carrion Crown Poster Map Folio Print Edition Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscription
  • (early July) Pathfinder Adventure Path #47: Ashes at Dawn (Carrion Crown 5 of 6) (PFRPG) Print Edition Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscription
  • (late July) Pathfinder Tales: Master of Devils Pathfinder Tales Subscription
  • (late July) Pathfinder Roleplaying Game: Ultimate Combat (OGL) Hardcover Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Subscription
  • (late July) GameMastery Chase Cards Deck (PFRPG) GameMastery Cards Subscription
  • (late July) Pathfinder Player Companion: Goblins of Golarion (PFRPG) Pathfinder Player Companion Subscription
  • (late July) GameMastery Map Pack: Shrines GameMastery Maps Subscription
  • (late July) The Planet Killers (Trade Paperback) Planet Stories Subscription
  • (late July) Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Pathfinder Society Field Guide (PFRPG) Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscription
  • (late July) Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Inner Sea Magic (PFRPG) Pathfinder Campaign Setting Subscription
  • (late July) Pathfinder Adventure Path #48: Shadows of Gallowspire (Carrion Crown 6 of 6) (PFRPG) Print Edition Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscription
  • (late July) Pathfinder Adventure Path #49: The Brinewall Legacy (Jade Regent 1 of 6) (PFRPG) Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscription

So my "early July" shipment was $104 (including 3 extra items), and "late July" will probably be over $160, plus shipping.

So yes, July is often like this. But there's usually no shipments in August.

Dark Archive

IS there literally no discussion of this yet or is my computer lying and not showing other peoples replies?


I could have sworn there was like about 20 post here before.

Scarab Sages

Pathfinder Companion, Maps, Pawns Subscriber; Pathfinder Roleplaying Game Charter Superscriber; Starfinder Superscriber

A moment ago, I could see the item, but not the description, and also only the first 50 comments, but page 2 kept failing to load.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

I know there' already discussion on it here.

Contributor

There is something funky going on, and bad timing at that.

When I click on the "(3 New)" notification, it brings me to the home page rather that the discussion, and of course there's the weird link to the previous product page that Nodnard posted. HEY -that's my named spelled backwards! What's going on here! =-)

Still a bit early in Seattle for the PMG to see, but I suspect it'll be fixed in a jiffy!

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber
Brandon Hodge wrote:
HEY -that's my named spelled backwards! What's going on here! =-)

No! That's MY name spelled backwards!

Contributor

Nodnarb wrote:
Brandon Hodge wrote:
HEY -that's my named spelled backwards! What's going on here! =-)
No! That's MY name spelled backwards!

So, my name is your avatar's name spelled backwards? ;-)


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

I swear, getting the little "we're about to send you stuff" email is the biggest cocktease in the world. I spend the next week or so checking my email every hour, like a maniac, hoping that the pdfs are ready to tide me over. After which I check my mailbox like a maniac for the next two weeks.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber
Brandon Hodge wrote:
Nodnarb wrote:
Brandon Hodge wrote:
HEY -that's my named spelled backwards! What's going on here! =-)
No! That's MY name spelled backwards!
So, my name is your avatar's name spelled backwards? ;-)

We could say that. We could also say that you name is my name, only with a different last name.

Liberty's Edge

Pathfinder Companion Subscriber

There's something screwy going on!


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber

Everything looks fine to me - except there are two threads for this book.

Owner - House of Books and Games LLC

Kain Darkwind wrote:
I swear, getting the little "we're about to send you stuff" email is the biggest cocktease in the world. I spend the next week or so checking my email every hour, like a maniac, hoping that the pdfs are ready to tide me over. After which I check my mailbox like a maniac for the next two weeks.

No kidding.

And the first thing I do when I get the PDFs is look over all the bestiaries seeing if there's anything nasty I can throw at my Friday night game. Unless it's a rulebook, then I'm checking on the feats ...

Paizo Employee Senior Software Developer

[Poking this thread in an attempt to fix it.]

Contributor, RPG Superstar 2009, RPG Superstar Judgernaut

My theory:

Spoiler:

The thread started acting up, because the Whispering Tyrant is using it somehow to escape his prison at Gallowspire!


Pathfinder Adventure Path Subscriber
Quote:
The thread started acting up, because the Whispering Tyrant is using it somehow to escape his prison at Gallowspire!

Yeeesh, and I thought we had experts writing that stuff to prevent such things from happening...

Can we fix it?


Did Jason have anything to do with this issue of the AP? I know that when it was first put out, it said that the author was going to be Jason, then it seemed like it went to Jason and Brandon both, then finally just to Brandon. Was he too busy with Ultimate Combat to contribute in the way that was initially planned?

Contributor

Phillip0614 wrote:
Did Jason have anything to do with this issue of the AP? I know that when it was first put out, it said that the author was going to be Jason, then it seemed like it went to Jason and Brandon both, then finally just to Brandon. Was he too busy with Ultimate Combat to contribute in the way that was initially planned?

Jason did initially claim this AP chapter for his own, but found himself juggling too much awesome, and handed the reigns over to me at NeonCon. We initially hoped to split duties on it, with me handling the journey and Renchurch stuff, and him tackling Gallowspire, but in the end we just nodded in understanding and I took the whole thing on, inspired by a page of half-drunken notes I scribbled in Vegas while we spoke on dark subjects. I know it took a lot for Jason to put Gallowspire in my hands, but I hope I did the old boy right.

Dark Archive

Brandon Hodge wrote:
... inspired by a page of half-drunken notes I scribbled in Vegas while we spoke on dark subjects...

Those are always the best.

Even if they're not taken in Vegas. Just being functional enough to write is a success.


Brandon Hodge wrote:
...inspired by a page of half-drunken notes I scribbled in Vegas while we spoke on dark subjects.

I guess this time "what happens in Vegas" escaped...

51 to 100 of 123 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Paizo / Product Discussion / Pathfinder Adventure Path #48: Shadows of Gallowspire (Carrion Crown 6 of 6) (PFRPG) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.