[PbP Gameday XII] Computerpro82 PF1 Year of the Shadow Lodge (Inactive)

Game Master Eric Parker 82

Google slides
RPG Chronicles


151 to 200 of 352 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Yulau sends a rather weak ball of magic at one of the Goblins. It hits with a little impact.

The Grounds of Skyreach: Round 1

Bold may act

Egavreis 9/18 HP
Orange -2 HP
Yellow - HP
Yulau 22/22 HP
Madcap 31/31 HP
Black - HP
Lady Alya De Qill 18/18 HP
Razisus 18/18 HP
Red - HP
Wither 35/35 HP
Blue - HP
Green -0 HP


N (Female) Human Blight Druid 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 20, T13, FF 17 | F +7, R +4, W +11 | Perc +14, low-light vision | Init +6 | Speed 30 | Wild Shape 1/1 | Spells 1 5/5, 2 4/4, 3 2/2 | Active condition: Miasma DC18

How much time has passed since the first ironium encounter with the goblins? My Barkskin has 40 mins duration and Shillelagh 4 mins.

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Wither, I am going to say your Shillelagh has expired and the Barkskin has 30 minutes remaining.


Female Elf Fighter (cad) 2/unRogue (ms, uc) 2 | hp 31 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMD 18 (varies) | F +4 R +7 W +0 | Spd 35' | Init +6 | KnHis +4, KnLoc +7, KnNob +4, Perc +7, SensM +4 |

Madcap cartwheels into the mass of goblins using them for cover from their fellows and using her own momentum bowl the lead goblin over.

masterwork light flail v Green: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (17) + 5 = 22 damage: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Madcap's hilarious entry into the combat actually hits the Goblin, but not enough to take them out of the fight.

Black will move up to Madcap, drawing their shortsword as they do

Short Sword Attack (19-20): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Slashing Damage (Versatile Piercing): 1d4 ⇒ 1

Obviously Black was laughing too hard from Madcap's cartwheel to seriously attack.

The Grounds of Skyreach: Round 1

Bold may act

Egavreis 9/18 HP
Orange -2 HP
Yellow - HP
Yulau 22/22 HP
Madcap 31/31 HP
Black - HP
Lady Alya De Qill 18/18 HP
Razisus 18/18 HP
Red - HP
Wither 31/35 HP
Blue - HP
Green -3 HP


Devil We Know | Ashes of Discovery (Hellknights) | Ashes of Discovery (Desna)

Razisus approaches the mass of foes, drawing his sling. He let's loose a projectile.
Move
Ranged (sling) v green: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10
Damage (B): 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Razisus bravely moves forward and attacks with his mighty sling, but misses.

The Grounds of Skyreach: Round 1

Bold may act

Egavreis 9/18 HP
Orange -2 HP
Yellow - HP
Yulau 22/22 HP
Madcap 31/31 HP
Black - HP
Lady Alya De Qill 18/18 HP
Razisus 18/18 HP
Red - HP
Wither 31/35 HP
Blue - HP
Green -3 HP

Sovereign Court

Lady Alya De-Qill Investigator - Psychic Detective [L4] [LN] HP 23/23|AC17/21,T13/17,FF14/18|F +1*/R+7/W+5|CMB +3, CMD 15|Init+3|Per+10| SM +8/+8* | Ins6/6 day | LLV 120' |

Move and crossbow at Yellow TH 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (16) + 5 = 21 DMG 1d8 ⇒ 3

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Lady Alya De Qill's bolt strikes the Goblin squarely in the chest and it dies.

Red draws a shortsword and moves up to attack Madcap

Short Sword Attack (19-20): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Slashing Damage (Versatile Piercing): 1d4 ⇒ 2

The Goblin misses Madcap badly.

The Grounds of Skyreach: Round 1

Bold may act

Egavreis 9/18 HP
Orange -2 HP
Yellow -3 HP, Dead
Yulau 22/22 HP
Madcap 31/31 HP
Black - HP
Lady Alya De Qill 18/18 HP
Razisus 18/18 HP
Red - HP
Wither 31/35 HP
Blue - HP
Green -3 HP, Dead


N (Female) Human Blight Druid 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 20, T13, FF 17 | F +7, R +4, W +11 | Perc +14, low-light vision | Init +6 | Speed 30 | Wild Shape 1/1 | Spells 1 5/5, 2 4/4, 3 2/2 | Active condition: Miasma DC18

Wither runs to the goblin (orange) straight before her and strikes it. The quarterstaff, no longer emitting a magical glow, looks quite enough for the hazard she's facing.

Quarterstaff: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Wither's strike looks quite dangerous, but it also doesn't quite connect.

GM Screen:

Blue target selection 1 Egavreis 2 Wither 3 Madcap: 1d3 ⇒ 2

Blue tries to look dangerous as they move up to Wither and strike

Short Sword Attack (19-20): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Slashing Damage (Versatile Piercing): 1d4 ⇒ 2

The Goblins are having a really bad day.

The Grounds of Skyreach: Round 2

Bold may act

Egavreis 9/18 HP
Orange -2 HP
Yellow -3 HP, Dead
Yulau 22/22 HP
Madcap 31/31 HP
Black - HP
Lady Alya De Qill 18/18 HP
Razisus 18/18 HP
Red - HP
Wither 31/35 HP
Blue - HP
Green -3 HP, Dead


Female Elf Fighter (cad) 2/unRogue (ms, uc) 2 | hp 31 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMD 18 (varies) | F +4 R +7 W +0 | Spd 35' | Init +6 | KnHis +4, KnLoc +7, KnNob +4, Perc +7, SensM +4 |
GM Computerpro82 wrote:
Obviously Black was laughing too hard from Madcap's cartwheel to seriously attack.
GM Computerpro82 wrote:
The Goblin misses Madcap badly.

"Nyah, Nyah! Can't hit me!" taunts Madcap dancing about and blowing raspberries at her attackers.

Sovereign Court

Male LN dhampir unchained rogue (bandit, knife master) 3 | HP 18/18 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +1, CMD 15 | F: +1, R: +7, W: +0 (+2 vs. disease/M-A)| Init: +10 | Perc: +7 (low-light, darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Active conditions: none | DO NOT CURE

Egavreis aims to make their day worse.

Acrobatics, Tumble: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (3) + 10 = 13

Masterwork Cold Iron Dagger: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Piercing Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Flanking: +2 to hit and Sneak Attack: 2d8 ⇒ (6, 5) = 11

Critical Confirmation: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
Critical Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Egavreis actually manages to tumble past Blue, and he then proceeds to cut the Blue Goblin to ribbons. Blue dies.

Orange takes a swipe at Madcap in an attempt to silence the teasing.

Short Sword Attack (19-20): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22
Slashing Damage (Versatile Piercing): 1d4 ⇒ 2

Short Sword Attack to confirm critical: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (10) + 2 = 12
Slashing Damage to add if crit confirms (Versatile Piercing): 1d4 ⇒ 1

Orange hits Madcap, surprising even himself.

The Grounds of Skyreach: Round 2

Bold may act

Egavreis 9/18 HP
Orange -2 HP
Yellow -3 HP, Dead
Yulau 22/22 HP
Madcap 29/31 HP
Black - HP
Lady Alya De Qill 18/18 HP
Razisus 18/18 HP
Red - HP
Wither 31/35 HP
Blue -19 HP, Dead
Green -3 HP, Dead


Season of Ghosts

**House GM Announcement**

Just as the Pathfinders wrap up their respective battles, a great shadow passes over the battlefield. The cause is obvious--an enormous black dragon that sweeps over Skyreach, breathing acid on the defenders in the towers. Its angry roar is almost deafening as it wheels and soars over toward the Mausoleum.
______________

GMs, the path to the Mausoleum is now open. Once inside, areas D1-D6 are available. Do not begin D7 until instructed to do so.

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

The last three Goblins run away from the Lodge as fast as they can.

As you regroup after defeating the Goblins, Osprey creeps out of the shadows. At first, he seems stable, but on second glance, you notice he is grievously wounded.

“Come quickly!” a voice from the shadows calls out. Wedged into one of Skyreach’s darkened doorways is the enigmatic Pathfinder, Osprey. He’s paler than usual, several arrows pierce his skin, and his hands are smeared with blood. “I have little time to speak; however, I must now burden you with a suspicion that is now a reality.” Lowering his voice to a soft hiss he whispers, “The Shadow Lodge is real.”

“Please, take this. It may help you defeat Charvion.”
He hands you a Dust of Disappearance

Dust of Disappearance:

This dust looks like dust of appearance and is typically stored in the same manner. A creature or object touched by it becomes invisible (as greater invisibility). Normal vision can't see dusted creatures or objects, nor can they be detected by magical means, including see invisibility or invisibility purge. Dust of appearance, however, does reveal people and objects made invisible by dust of disappearance. Other factors, such as sound and smell, also allow possible detection. The greater invisibility bestowed by the dust lasts for 2d6 rounds. The invisible creature doesn't know when the duration will end.

Osprey then limps further into Skyreach.

As you approach the Grand Lodge’s Mausoleum, you can see a huge Black Dragon perched in the roof. Added overview map on slide 5

You are now on the new slide 4

The dragon is preoccupied when the encounter begins. You have the opportunity to try to sneak past her with a DC 20 Stealth check, or can make a mad dash into the building. Characters attempting to sneak in must repeat the check each round until they enter the Mausoleum. If the party runs for it, your actions automatically attract the dragon’s attention.

What does the party wish to do?

Sovereign Court

Male LN dhampir unchained rogue (bandit, knife master) 3 | HP 18/18 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +1, CMD 15 | F: +1, R: +7, W: +0 (+2 vs. disease/M-A)| Init: +10 | Perc: +7 (low-light, darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Active conditions: none | DO NOT CURE

Egavreis is not really the "mad dash" sort of person.

Stealth: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18 (additional +1 in dim light or darkness)

He knows he's not hidden quite well enough, and looks for another option.

Only spending the reroll if no one else is making a spectacle of themselves.

Spoiler:
Stealth, Shirt Reroll, 3 Stars: 1d20 + 11 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 11 + 3 = 18 (additional +1 in dim light or darkness)


Female Elf Fighter (cad) 2/unRogue (ms, uc) 2 | hp 31 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMD 18 (varies) | F +4 R +7 W +0 | Spd 35' | Init +6 | KnHis +4, KnLoc +7, KnNob +4, Perc +7, SensM +4 |
Egavreis wrote:
Only spending the reroll if no one else is making a spectacle of themselves.

"Ahem!" So 'you are not going first,' is what you are saying. ;)

What are the other openings depicted on the map along that wall? Doors, windows, brick walls painted to look like doors or windows? Anyone know if the door is locked?

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

The other openings are narrow windows in the stone, too small to climb through (think arrow slits). You can't tell if the door is locked or not, but it is obviously closed.


Female Elf Fighter (cad) 2/unRogue (ms, uc) 2 | hp 31 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMD 18 (varies) | F +4 R +7 W +0 | Spd 35' | Init +6 | KnHis +4, KnLoc +7, KnNob +4, Perc +7, SensM +4 |

Madcap shoves Egavreis to the back of line, and then like a pantomime stage villain slowly makes her way to the door.

stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26
stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (19) + 10 = 29
stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25
stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26

perception (inspect the door): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

EDIT If it seems safe, she opens it.

Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune (Nine Tailed Heir) Sorcerer 4 | AC 13/13/10 | HP 22/22 | CMD 14 | F+4,R+5,W+5 | Init+5, Perception+0 | Low light vision 60’ |

”Welp, I’m not good at being stealthy and I don’t have any armor, so if no one objects, I can use the dust of disappearance and try to sneak by the dragon,” Yulau points out. She hesitates to listen to any disagreement but if none, shakes it on herself and makes a break for it.


Female Elf Fighter (cad) 2/unRogue (ms, uc) 2 | hp 31 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMD 18 (varies) | F +4 R +7 W +0 | Spd 35' | Init +6 | KnHis +4, KnLoc +7, KnNob +4, Perc +7, SensM +4 |
Yulau wrote:
”Welp, I’m not good at being stealthy and I don’t have any armor, so if no one objects, I can use the dust of disappearance and try to sneak by the dragon,” Yulau points out. She hesitates to listen to any disagreement but if none, shakes it on herself and makes a break for it.

Maybe wait for the door to be open first.

Sovereign Court

Lady Alya De-Qill Investigator - Psychic Detective [L4] [LN] HP 23/23|AC17/21,T13/17,FF14/18|F +1*/R+7/W+5|CMB +3, CMD 15|Init+3|Per+10| SM +8/+8* | Ins6/6 day | LLV 120' |

Stealth 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18. Sneaky Song


N (Female) Human Blight Druid 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 20, T13, FF 17 | F +7, R +4, W +11 | Perc +14, low-light vision | Init +6 | Speed 30 | Wild Shape 1/1 | Spells 1 5/5, 2 4/4, 3 2/2 | Active condition: Miasma DC18

"I will need that dust of disappearance if we're going to sneak."

She watches Madcap sneak in that odd and incredible movement. Shouldn't that be drawing attention? Wither wonders when Madcap actually gets past the dragon and stands in front of the door. She decides to wait until Madcap opens it.

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Madcap realizes the door is not locked but is jammed and will require a strength check to open.


Female Elf Fighter (cad) 2/unRogue (ms, uc) 2 | hp 31 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMD 18 (varies) | F +4 R +7 W +0 | Spd 35' | Init +6 | KnHis +4, KnLoc +7, KnNob +4, Perc +7, SensM +4 |

Madcap hauls off and straight kicks the spot just beside the latch.

Str check: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Mapcap's kick is enough to swing the doors open.

I will note that the Dust of Disappearance is a CL 7th level item that might be useful in more face-to-face confrontations. The Dragon is mainly focused on higher level parties, but will probably spare you some attention if you can't sneak by.

Madcap can see into the room.


Season of Ghosts

**House GM Announcement**

Braving the dragon’s wrath, a team of Pathfinders has forced open the door to the mausoleum!
______________

GMs, the door to the mausoleum is now unlocked.


Female Elf Fighter (cad) 2/unRogue (ms, uc) 2 | hp 31 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMD 18 (varies) | F +4 R +7 W +0 | Spd 35' | Init +6 | KnHis +4, KnLoc +7, KnNob +4, Perc +7, SensM +4 |
GM Computerpro82 wrote:

Mapcap's kick is enough to swing the doors open.

Madcap can see into the room.

"Oh look--'room.'" What does she see?

Madcap sneaks inside and has a look around.

"Honey, I'm home."

stealth: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (11) + 10 = 21

perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17

Sovereign Court

Lady Alya De-Qill Investigator - Psychic Detective [L4] [LN] HP 23/23|AC17/21,T13/17,FF14/18|F +1*/R+7/W+5|CMB +3, CMD 15|Init+3|Per+10| SM +8/+8* | Ins6/6 day | LLV 120' |

Crossbow ready Alya slips in, hugging the walls.

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

The dragon spots the rest of your party as you enter the Mausoleum, so she initiates her attacks with a single tail slap, causing part of the building to collapse and sending a shower of flying rubble that deals 2d4 bludgeoning damage: 2d4 ⇒ (3, 2) = 5 to all targets within a 20-foot-by-20-foot area (DC 14 Reflex save for half ).

This will impact everyone except Madcap.

These rooms contain large, steel surgical tables. Their perimeters are lined with additional work areas whose tables are covered with texts, surgical instruments and tools, alembics, scales, abacuses, and similar devices used in alchemical and biological tests. The rooms also hold barrels of wash water, along with bottles of various fluids and salts used in sterilization and embalming. The center of the floor contains a drain for run off, as well as a few waste buckets.

You can see some blood on the floor of the room to the Northwest.

Sovereign Court

Lady Alya De-Qill Investigator - Psychic Detective [L4] [LN] HP 23/23|AC17/21,T13/17,FF14/18|F +1*/R+7/W+5|CMB +3, CMD 15|Init+3|Per+10| SM +8/+8* | Ins6/6 day | LLV 120' |

ref save v CD 14 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18 3 DMG


Female Elf Fighter (cad) 2/unRogue (ms, uc) 2 | hp 31 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMD 18 (varies) | F +4 R +7 W +0 | Spd 35' | Init +6 | KnHis +4, KnLoc +7, KnNob +4, Perc +7, SensM +4 |

"There you are." says Madcap as the others start to file in. "Where have you been? How's the weather outside? It sounds like it's really coming down out there."

Grand Lodge

”Razisus” | Male LN Medium (Garundi) Human Cleric of Pharasma 3 | HP 9+1/18 | AC 17+2, T 11,+2 FF 16+2 | CMD 15| F +3 R +3 W +7 | Init +1 | Perc +3; SM +3 | Speed 30ft (20 ft. in armor)| Channel negative energy 0/5 (DC16), Bleeding touch 6/6 | Active Conditions: None.
Skills:
Diplomacy +8 (+9 vs. characters who could be attracted to you), Heal +9, Knowledge (local) +7, Knowledge (religion) +7, Spellcraft +7

Reflex: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13

Razisus reels from the rubble. His already weak frame appears near its breaking point.

Despite his injuries, the cleric makes his way to the blood, attempting to discern its source and freshness.
Healing: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (9) + 9 = 18

Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune (Nine Tailed Heir) Sorcerer 4 | AC 13/13/10 | HP 22/22 | CMD 14 | F+4,R+5,W+5 | Init+5, Perception+0 | Low light vision 60’ |

Reflex 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Yulau gets mashed by the falling rubble.

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

This cavernous hallway contains a number of elaborate skeletal displays. The reassembled creations consist of both accurate assemblies and imaginative creation built from the bones of multiple specimens. Several large, glass cylinders contain colonies of dermestid beetles for cleaning bones. Several have actively decaying specimens. Arches along the side lead to small workstations. Near the back sits another, larger work area filled with kilns, a hearth, and some large iron vats. In the middle of the floor, six corpses lie piled together in a pool of blood.

Please double check your damage listed. I may have missed something in the temporary transfer of GM responsibilities. I also moved everyone up a little.

As you enter the room, two Goblins kick over two tanks full of beetles that start to move toward the party. NOTE: The barrels the Goblins kick over also contain other organs and offal, causing the floor to be very slippery, as if covered by a Grease Spell.

GM Screen Initiative:

Red Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Orange Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Yellow Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10
Green Swarm Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23
Blue Swarm Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Lady Alya De Qill Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Yulau Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Razisus the Servant of Death Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Wither Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Egavreis Initiative: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (8) + 10 = 18
Madcap! Initiative: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21

The Ossuarium: Round 1

Party Conditions: Greased Floor

Bold may act

Red - HP
Orange - HP
Green Swarm - HP
Madcap 29/31 HP
Egavreis 9/18 HP, DC 14 Reflex for half of 5 DMG
Razisus 2/18 HP
Lady Alya De Qill 12/18 HP
Yulau 10/22 HP
Yellow - HP
Wither 31/35 HP, DC 14 Reflex for half of 5 DMG
Blue Swarm - HP


N (Female) Human Blight Druid 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 20, T13, FF 17 | F +7, R +4, W +11 | Perc +14, low-light vision | Init +6 | Speed 30 | Wild Shape 1/1 | Spells 1 5/5, 2 4/4, 3 2/2 | Active condition: Miasma DC18

Reflex, DC14: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16
Wither manages to avoid the large bits of rubble but the small ones still rains on her. Wither pulls out her wand of CLW and heals herself after the shower is over.
CLW: 1d8 ⇒ 5


Female Elf Fighter (cad) 2/unRogue (ms, uc) 2 | hp 31 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMD 18 (varies) | F +4 R +7 W +0 | Spd 35' | Init +6 | KnHis +4, KnLoc +7, KnNob +4, Perc +7, SensM +4 |
GM Computerpro82 wrote:

Please double check your damage listed. I may have missed something in the temporary transfer of GM responsibilities. I also moved everyone up a little.

Madcap 29/31 HP

Which spaces are greased exactly? Madcap might try to move further afield if able.

Just in case Acrobatics check v grease: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (3) + 11 = 14

"WHOOPS! My mistake wrong room!"

Madcap dives for cover in the next hall. As she does so she pulls a vial of alchemist's fire off her bandolier, gives it a good shake, and tosses it into the midst of the first wave of beetles and splashing a bit of the second. **SPLOOSH!!**

splash weapon v NW corner space of Green (AC 6, throw anything, distance): 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (15) + 9 = 24 fire damage (v swarm traits, chemical weapons): 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7 x 1.5 vs swarms.

Base splash damage = 4 (1 + 3 from chemical weapons trait... so maybe 6 vs swarms)

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Mapcap moves deftly over the slippery floor and manages to hit the Greenish swarm with a flaming bottle to devastating effect. The fire even carries over into the second swarm to some extent, although the effects aren't as complete.

I put an Orange rectangle out to show the grease area, although the scenario just states "The entire room is considered to be under the effects of a grease spell"

The Ossuarium: Round 1

Party Conditions: Greased Floor (Orange border)

Bold may act

Red - HP
Orange - HP
Green Swarm -11 HP, Dead
Madcap 29/31 HP
Egavreis 9/18 HP, DC 14 Reflex for half of 5 DMG
Razisus 2/18 HP
Lady Alya De Qill 12/18 HP
Yulau 10/22 HP
Yellow - HP
Wither 34/35 HP
Blue Swarm -6 HP

Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune (Nine Tailed Heir) Sorcerer 4 | AC 13/13/10 | HP 22/22 | CMD 14 | F+4,R+5,W+5 | Init+5, Perception+0 | Low light vision 60’ |

Yulau readied an action to blast the first enemy that appeared in her line of sight with her wand.

Readied action

Spoiler:
Magic missile damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Sovereign Court

Male LN dhampir unchained rogue (bandit, knife master) 3 | HP 18/18 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +1, CMD 15 | F: +1, R: +7, W: +0 (+2 vs. disease/M-A)| Init: +10 | Perc: +7 (low-light, darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Active conditions: none | DO NOT CURE

Reflex Save (Damage): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Reflex Save (Grease): 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Egavreis cannot keep his footing as he enters the room, so he uses the wall to stand.

Grand Lodge

”Razisus” | Male LN Medium (Garundi) Human Cleric of Pharasma 3 | HP 9+1/18 | AC 17+2, T 11,+2 FF 16+2 | CMD 15| F +3 R +3 W +7 | Init +1 | Perc +3; SM +3 | Speed 30ft (20 ft. in armor)| Channel negative energy 0/5 (DC16), Bleeding touch 6/6 | Active Conditions: None.
Skills:
Diplomacy +8 (+9 vs. characters who could be attracted to you), Heal +9, Knowledge (local) +7, Knowledge (religion) +7, Spellcraft +7
GM Computerpro82 wrote:
Please double check your damage listed. I may have missed something in the temporary transfer of GM responsibilities. I also moved everyone up a little.

Alas, Razisus is indeed at 2 HP and has no personal means of healing.

Struggling to keep up with the others, Razisus' side hurts at the mention of the slick floor. "This is not how I imagined that I would meet the goddess, but then my audience with her was always to be at time of her choosing--not mine."

"You go ahead of me, with Pharasma's blessing," he urges to Lady Alya De Qill, placing a hand upon her shoulder.
Casting guidance on Lady Alya De Quill

He then moves to get a better look at the chamber from outside, gripping his sling.
Move

Sovereign Court

Lady Alya De-Qill Investigator - Psychic Detective [L4] [LN] HP 23/23|AC17/21,T13/17,FF14/18|F +1*/R+7/W+5|CMB +3, CMD 15|Init+3|Per+10| SM +8/+8* | Ins6/6 day | LLV 120' |

Gm Lyra is on 15hp she tool half making her ref save.

She takes her Wand and heals Razisus 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

GM Screen:

Yellow Reflex save for grease: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Yellow Reflex save for grease: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17

You hear a thump and Goblin curses from the other end of the room.

The Ossuarium: Round 1

Party Conditions: Greased Floor (Orange border)

Bold may act

Red - HP
Orange - HP
Green Swarm -11 HP, Dead
Madcap 29/31 HP
Egavreis 7/18 HP
Razisus 2/18 HP
Lady Alya De Qill 13/18 HP
Yulau 12/22 HP
Yellow - HP
Wither 34/35 HP
Blue Swarm -6 HP


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Elf Fighter (cad) 2/unRogue (ms, uc) 2 | hp 31 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMD 18 (varies) | F +4 R +7 W +0 | Spd 35' | Init +6 | KnHis +4, KnLoc +7, KnNob +4, Perc +7, SensM +4 |

From behind her cover, Madcap turns to her companions and suddenly realizes none of them followed her in.

She turns to the fourth wall again. "Typical." she says flatly to whomever might be out there.


N (Female) Human Blight Druid 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 20, T13, FF 17 | F +7, R +4, W +11 | Perc +14, low-light vision | Init +6 | Speed 30 | Wild Shape 1/1 | Spells 1 5/5, 2 4/4, 3 2/2 | Active condition: Miasma DC18

Wither decides to stay out of the greasy floor. She releases a Ray of Sickening at Red.

Ray of Sickening: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

The Blue tinged swarm moves forward over Madcap! and Egavreis and bites.

Swarm base damage: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Gm Screen:

Madcap! Strength damage: 1d2 ⇒ 2
Egavreis Strength damage: 1d2 ⇒ 1

The swarm bites Madcap! and Egavreisn for 2 points of damage. They need to make 2 Fort saves. 1 for the Poison with the bites, DC 11 or take Strength damage. The Second is also DC 11 for the swarm distraction ability, Failure of this save means you are nauseated.

Red Acrobatics check to move: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 2 = 22

Red moves to where they have Line of sight on Egavreis and fires. Egavreis has cover.
Short Bow Attack (x3): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
Piercing Damage : 1d4 ⇒ 4

Orange Acrobatics check to move: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

Orange moves to where they have Line of sight on Madcap! and fires. Madcap! has cover.
Short Bow Attack (x3): 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10
Piercing Damage : 1d4 ⇒ 2

While both Goblins are very adept at moving across the slippery floor, they cannot get their short bows aimed properly.

The Ossuarium: Round 2

Party Conditions: Greased Floor (Orange border)

Bold may act

Red - HP
Orange - HP
Green Swarm -11 HP, Dead
Madcap 29/31 HP, DC 11 Fort save for 2 Poison Strength damage, Fort Save DC 11 or Nauseated
Egavreis 7/18 HP, DC 11 Fort save for 1 Poison Strength damage, Fort Save DC 11 or Nauseated
Razisus 2/18 HP
Lady Alya De Qill 13/18 HP
Yulau 12/22 HP
Yellow - HP
Wither 34/35 HP
Blue Swarm -6 HP

Grand Lodge

”Razisus” | Male LN Medium (Garundi) Human Cleric of Pharasma 3 | HP 9+1/18 | AC 17+2, T 11,+2 FF 16+2 | CMD 15| F +3 R +3 W +7 | Init +1 | Perc +3; SM +3 | Speed 30ft (20 ft. in armor)| Channel negative energy 0/5 (DC16), Bleeding touch 6/6 | Active Conditions: None.
Skills:
Diplomacy +8 (+9 vs. characters who could be attracted to you), Heal +9, Knowledge (local) +7, Knowledge (religion) +7, Spellcraft +7

Razisus steps away from the crowding doorway and says a prayer.
Step; casting virtue on self

Razisus should now be at 4 HP and 1 Temo HP

Sovereign Court

Lady Alya De-Qill Investigator - Psychic Detective [L4] [LN] HP 23/23|AC17/21,T13/17,FF14/18|F +1*/R+7/W+5|CMB +3, CMD 15|Init+3|Per+10| SM +8/+8* | Ins6/6 day | LLV 120' |

Healing wand CLW on Razisus 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Elf Fighter (cad) 2/unRogue (ms, uc) 2 | hp 31 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMD 18 (varies) | F +4 R +7 W +0 | Spd 35' | Init +6 | KnHis +4, KnLoc +7, KnNob +4, Perc +7, SensM +4 |

As the waves of beetles draw near Madcap looks up to see Wither. "It's the 'Not-The-Sort-Of-Druid' druid! I'm saved! I'm sure that she will be able to rub her legs together and communicate with the insects..."

The beetles advance.

"Or shoot webs out of her abdomen like a spider..."

The beetles advance some more.

"Or summon a powerful windstorm to blow the bugs away...."

Wither - Blight Druid wrote:

Wither decides to stay out of the greasy floor. She releases a Ray of Sickening....

"WHAT THE--?!"

The beetles swarm all over Madcap.

Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Fort: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (15) + 4 = 19

"EAGH!!!" Madcap bursts from the pile of beetles spitting.

She climbs a nearby table to get off of the slimy floor and hops from tabletop to tabletop landing upon the table the two archers are using for cover, idly twirling her flail. Biting beetles hang off of her long ears by their pincers like jewelry. Double move.

climb v table: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9
acrobatics (move across narrow uneven terrain): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (17) + 11 = 28

"Hello boys."

151 to 200 of 352 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Computerpro82 PF1 Year of the Shadow Lodge All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.