[PbP Gameday XII] Computerpro82 PF1 Year of the Shadow Lodge (Inactive)

Game Master Eric Parker 82

Google slides
RPG Chronicles


301 to 350 of 352 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Lady Alya De-Qill Investigator - Psychic Detective [L4] [LN] HP 23/23|AC17/21,T13/17,FF14/18|F +1*/R+7/W+5|CMB +3, CMD 15|Init+3|Per+10| SM +8/+8* | Ins6/6 day | LLV 120' |

Light crossbow bolt, TH 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21 DMG 1d8 ⇒ 6

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Lady Alya manages to hit Charvion with a crossbow bolt in spite of Charvion's cover from being prone.

Confronting Charvion: Round 4

Bold may act

Yulau 20/22 HP
Lady Alya De Qill 12/18 HP
Razisus 13/18 HP
Madcap 27/31 HP, -2 Strength score=-1 strength bonus
Egavreis 9/18 HP, -1 Strength
Charvion -16 HP, Prone
Wither 34/35 HP


Season of Ghosts

**House GM Announcement**

With each defeated copy, the remaining Charvions seem to fade, as if each copy contained a portion of himself!
______________

GMs, Code White is in effect.

Grand Lodge

”Razisus” | Male LN Medium (Garundi) Human Cleric of Pharasma 3 | HP 9+1/18 | AC 17+2, T 11,+2 FF 16+2 | CMD 15| F +3 R +3 W +7 | Init +1 | Perc +3; SM +3 | Speed 30ft (20 ft. in armor)| Channel negative energy 0/5 (DC16), Bleeding touch 6/6 | Active Conditions: None.
Skills:
Diplomacy +8 (+9 vs. characters who could be attracted to you), Heal +9, Knowledge (local) +7, Knowledge (religion) +7, Spellcraft +7

If necessary...
Razisus calls upon the goddess again, channeling negative energy while excluding his two closest, living allies.
Negative energy (DC 16): 2d6 ⇒ (5, 3) = 8


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Elf Fighter (cad) 2/unRogue (ms, uc) 2 | hp 31 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMD 18 (varies) | F +4 R +7 W +0 | Spd 35' | Init +6 | KnHis +4, KnLoc +7, KnNob +4, Perc +7, SensM +4 |
GM Computerpro82 wrote:
Madcap! saunters up behind the new Charvion and trips them. I certainly hope none of the rest of you were planning to make ranged attacks.

And don't forget the penalties for firing into a melee without the Precise Shot feat, or the probable soft cover provided by some of those those other 24+ combatants (the ones not felled by Razisus's channelling), or--well you get the idea.

Sorry. My personal alignment is: Awful Neutral. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

♪♫ Spider-Cap, Spider-Cap
Friendly neighborhood Spider-Cap
Wealth and fame
She's ignored
Cooperation is her reward.

To her, the nobility is a great big sham
Wherever folks are fighting the man
You'll find the Spider-Cap! ♪♫

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Razisus, I am trying to understand what you are trying to do. You current location is about 45 feet from Charvion. Did you mean to move closer? I can see positions where the only allies within 30 feet are Wither and Lady Alya, who you could exclude, and Egavreis, who wouldn't be harmed by negative energy. When you channel negative, you can either heal the undead (Egavreis) or harm the Living (Charvion.) Your text implies channeling to harm the living. I think I have talked myself into a course of action where you move and channel to harm Charvion, so I will proceed with that action and you can let me know if we need to RETCON.

Razisus moves closer to Charvion and channels Negative energy, excluding Wither and Lady Alya and not impacting Egavreis.

Charvion Will save versus Negative energy channel DC 16: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13

The most recent Charvion can't resist the negative energy, shudders and dies.

GM Screen:

New Position: 2d10 ⇒ (3, 9) = 12

A new Charvion appears next to Lady Alya, and starts to cast a spell

Concentration check DC 17: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Charvion casts Shocking Grasp

Touch Attack roll on Lady Alya with bonus for metal arnor: 1d20 + 6 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 6 + 3 = 18

Electricity damage : 5d6 ⇒ (5, 3, 6, 1, 5) = 20

Charvion successfully attacks Lady Alya, but his magic seems strangely weak. He is currently doing half damage, so only 10 points from this attack.

Confronting Charvion: Round 4 into 5

Bold may act

Yulau 20/22 HP
Lady Alya De Qill 2/18 HP
Razisus 13/18 HP
Madcap 27/31 HP, -2 Strength score=-1 strength bonus
Egavreis 9/18 HP, -1 Strength
Charvion - HP
Wither 34/35 HP


Female Elf Fighter (cad) 2/unRogue (ms, uc) 2 | hp 31 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMD 18 (varies) | F +4 R +7 W +0 | Spd 35' | Init +6 | KnHis +4, KnLoc +7, KnNob +4, Perc +7, SensM +4 |

"Hey Charbroil! Watch this!" Madcap shouts from across the melee.

She begins a near-Simone Biles-level floor routine aimed directly at the next closest Charvion. Madcap leaps, tumbles and handstands quickly through the rapidly thinning crowd in what looks to be a charge, but is actually just a feint.

bluff (feint) v Charvion the Fourth: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18

Sticking the landing some fifteen feet away she calls "Psyke!"

Sovereign Court

Lady Alya De-Qill Investigator - Psychic Detective [L4] [LN] HP 23/23|AC17/21,T13/17,FF14/18|F +1*/R+7/W+5|CMB +3, CMD 15|Init+3|Per+10| SM +8/+8* | Ins6/6 day | LLV 120' |

Full Defense AC25 , can she 5' step to the side without a AoO if so she will

"Son of a *%&*^(! that hurt"

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Madcap! does an impressive display of Acrobatics as the run across the floor.

Lady Alya adopts a defensive posture and backs up. You can take a five foot step along with a full action, so I moved you back away from Charvion.

Confronting Charvion: Round 4 into 5

Bold may act

Yulau 20/22 HP
Lady Alya De Qill 2/18 HP
Razisus 13/18 HP
Madcap 27/31 HP, -2 Strength score=-1 strength bonus
Egavreis 9/18 HP, -1 Strength
Charvion - HP, Bluffed by Madcap!?
Wither 34/35 HP

Sovereign Court

Male LN dhampir unchained rogue (bandit, knife master) 3 | HP 18/18 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +1, CMD 15 | F: +1, R: +7, W: +0 (+2 vs. disease/M-A)| Init: +10 | Perc: +7 (low-light, darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Active conditions: none | DO NOT CURE

Egavreis waits for a flank partner if possible, then moves up to and stabs the new enemy.

+1 Alchemical Silver Dagger, Full Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Piercing or Slashing Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Flanking: +2 to hit and Sneak Attack: 2d8 ⇒ (2, 6) = 8

Grand Lodge

”Razisus” | Male LN Medium (Garundi) Human Cleric of Pharasma 3 | HP 9+1/18 | AC 17+2, T 11,+2 FF 16+2 | CMD 15| F +3 R +3 W +7 | Init +1 | Perc +3; SM +3 | Speed 30ft (20 ft. in armor)| Channel negative energy 0/5 (DC16), Bleeding touch 6/6 | Active Conditions: None.
Skills:
Diplomacy +8 (+9 vs. characters who could be attracted to you), Heal +9, Knowledge (local) +7, Knowledge (religion) +7, Spellcraft +7

Thanks for "fixing" my post. Been busy so posting from phone and at odd hours.

Razisus calls for Pharmasma's blessing on all his allies.5 ft. Step "south"; please move my token
Cast bless

Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune (Nine Tailed Heir) Sorcerer 4 | AC 13/13/10 | HP 22/22 | CMD 14 | F+4,R+5,W+5 | Init+5, Perception+0 | Low light vision 60’ |

Yulau still has a couple magic missiles yet, so she keeps firing.

Damage 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 2) + 2 = 7

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Egavreis moves into position, waiting for someone to distract Charvion.

Razisus calls for Pharasma's blessing on the group.

Yulau continues the waves of force toward the Charvions.

Confronting Charvion: Round 4 into 5

Party Conditions: Bless +1 Atk & Saving throws vs fear

Bold may act

Yulau 20/22 HP
Lady Alya De Qill 2/18 HP
Razisus 13/18 HP
Madcap 27/31 HP, -2 Strength score=-1 strength bonus
Egavreis 9/18 HP, -1 Strength, Waiting for flank
Charvion -7 HP, Bluffed by Madcap!?
Wither 34/35 HP


N (Female) Human Blight Druid 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 20, T13, FF 17 | F +7, R +4, W +11 | Perc +14, low-light vision | Init +6 | Speed 30 | Wild Shape 1/1 | Spells 1 5/5, 2 4/4, 3 2/2 | Active condition: Miasma DC18

Wither casts Touch of Bloodletting and tries to hit Charvion.

Touch of Bloodletting: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

DC16 Will save if hit

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Natural 20 on the touch attack, rolling to confirm

Touch attack for Touch of Bloodletting: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

13 against his flanked Touch AC is a hit, so the crit is confirmed. That means 2 Bleed per round if he fails the Will save.

Will save DC 16 Bloodletting: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (9) + 5 = 14

Charvion shows increasing issues concentrating, as Wither touches him to apply bleeding to his mounds.

Egavreis attacks once Wither is ready to distract, but still misses.

Charvion lashes out with claws at Egavreis and Wither.

Attack on Egavreis
Claws Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (9) + 8 = 17
Melee slashing damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

Attack on Wither
Claws Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (6) + 8 = 14
Melee slashing damage: 1d6 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7

Charvion hits Egavreis with a claw but misses Wither. Egavreis goes down.

Confronting Charvion: Round 5 into 6

Party Conditions: Bless +1 Atk & Saving throws vs fear

Bold may act

Yulau 20/22 HP
Lady Alya De Qill 2/18 HP
Razisus 13/18 HP
Madcap 27/31 HP, -2 Strength score=-1 strength bonus
Egavreis -1/18 HP, -1 Strength, Dying
Charvion -9 HP, Bluffed by Madcap!?, round 1/4 2 Bleed
Wither 34/35 HP


Female Elf Fighter (cad) 2/unRogue (ms, uc) 2 | hp 31 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMD 18 (varies) | F +4 R +7 W +0 | Spd 35' | Init +6 | KnHis +4, KnLoc +7, KnNob +4, Perc +7, SensM +4 |

"OH MY GODDESS! HE'S KILLED KENNY!" She charges him like a base runner trying to steal second base, cleats first to spike him in the groin.

dirty trick (to sicken) v Charvion V (blessed, Charge! vs maybe feinted): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (4) + 13 = 17

"YOU BASTARD!"


N (Female) Human Blight Druid 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 20, T13, FF 17 | F +7, R +4, W +11 | Perc +14, low-light vision | Init +6 | Speed 30 | Wild Shape 1/1 | Spells 1 5/5, 2 4/4, 3 2/2 | Active condition: Miasma DC18

Charvion is also exhausted for the duration of bleed

Sovereign Court

Male LN dhampir unchained rogue (bandit, knife master) 3 | HP 18/18 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +1, CMD 15 | F: +1, R: +7, W: +0 (+2 vs. disease/M-A)| Init: +10 | Perc: +7 (low-light, darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Active conditions: none | DO NOT CURE

The dhampir collapses to the ground.

Stabilize if no one gives me negative energy before the end of the round:
Constitution DC 10: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (10) - 1 = 9

Egavreis did point out where his personal potions were, and Razisus has his wand.

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Madcap! manages to catch the latest Charvion in a very sensitive area, causing him to almost retch in the clown's face.

Confronting Charvion: Round 5 into 6

Party Conditions: Bless +1 Atk & Saving throws vs fear

Bold may act

Yulau 20/22 HP
Lady Alya De Qill 2/18 HP
Razisus 13/18 HP
Madcap 27/31 HP, -2 Strength score=-1 strength bonus
Egavreis -1/18 HP, -1 Strength, Dying
Charvion -9 HP, round 1/4 2 Bleed, Exhausted, Sickened
Wither 34/35 HP


Season of Ghosts

**House GM Announcement**

As the tide of battle swings firmly against him, Charvion’s power continues to fade. His strikes seem suddenly less potent, a growing desperation apparent on his many faces!
______________

GMs, Code Gray is in effect.


N (Female) Human Blight Druid 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 20, T13, FF 17 | F +7, R +4, W +11 | Perc +14, low-light vision | Init +6 | Speed 30 | Wild Shape 1/1 | Spells 1 5/5, 2 4/4, 3 2/2 | Active condition: Miasma DC18

Wither again hits Charvion with her quarterstaff.

Quarterstaff attack, Shillelagh: 1d20 + 5 + 1 ⇒ (12) + 5 + 1 = 18
Quarterstaff damage, Shillelagh: 2d6 + 2 ⇒ (6, 5) + 2 = 13

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Wither hits Charvion with a solid blow from her staff. As the Charvion in front of Wither dies, another one steps forward to engage your group. This one feels less powerful as well as weaker.

GM Screen:

New position X,Y: 2d10 ⇒ (8, 9) = 17

Confronting Charvion: Round 6

Party Conditions: Bless +1 Atk & Saving throws vs fear

Bold may act

Yulau 20/22 HP
Lady Alya De Qill 2/18 HP
Razisus 13/18 HP
Madcap 27/31 HP, -2 Strength score=-1 strength bonus
Egavreis -1/18 HP, -1 Strength, Dying
Charvion - HP
Wither 34/35 HP


Female Elf Fighter (cad) 2/unRogue (ms, uc) 2 | hp 31 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMD 18 (varies) | F +4 R +7 W +0 | Spd 35' | Init +6 | KnHis +4, KnLoc +7, KnNob +4, Perc +7, SensM +4 |

"Alas, poor Egavreis. I never did know him all that well." opines Madcap reflecting upon her deceased friend... well, work-friend... actually, just an acquaintance... okay, guy she met in an raucous arena party downtown during a dragon attack... She barely knew the guy.

"Whaddya suppose he left me in his will?"

Sovereign Court

Lady Alya De-Qill Investigator - Psychic Detective [L4] [LN] HP 23/23|AC17/21,T13/17,FF14/18|F +1*/R+7/W+5|CMB +3, CMD 15|Init+3|Per+10| SM +8/+8* | Ins6/6 day | LLV 120' |

CLW wand, 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4 10 uses


Female Elf Fighter (cad) 2/unRogue (ms, uc) 2 | hp 31 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMD 18 (varies) | F +4 R +7 W +0 | Spd 35' | Init +6 | KnHis +4, KnLoc +7, KnNob +4, Perc +7, SensM +4 |

Egavreis rouses groggily to the sight of an obviously excited Madcap bouncing up and down over him, shouting "WHAT DID YOU LEAVE ME IN YOUR WILL!?"*

* Assuming of course that's who the target of the previous post was. Otherwise, she shrugs and backward cartwheels back into the fight. ;)

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

NOTE: Egavreis has big notes indicating he needs negative energy to heal, so a CLW wand would make him more negative. I assume Lady Alya is using the wand on herself, as the last Charvion hit her hard last round.

Quote:
Egavreis did point out where his personal potions were, and Razisus has his wand.

His wand of Inflict Light Wounds.

Confronting Charvion: Round 6

Party Conditions: Bless +1 Atk & Saving throws vs fear

Bold may act

Yulau 20/22 HP
Lady Alya De Qill 6/18 HP
Razisus 13/18 HP
Madcap 27/31 HP, -2 Strength score=-1 strength bonus
Egavreis -1/18 HP, -1 Strength, Dying
Charvion - HP
Wither 34/35 HP

Grand Lodge

”Razisus” | Male LN Medium (Garundi) Human Cleric of Pharasma 3 | HP 9+1/18 | AC 17+2, T 11,+2 FF 16+2 | CMD 15| F +3 R +3 W +7 | Init +1 | Perc +3; SM +3 | Speed 30ft (20 ft. in armor)| Channel negative energy 0/5 (DC16), Bleeding touch 6/6 | Active Conditions: None.
Skills:
Diplomacy +8 (+9 vs. characters who could be attracted to you), Heal +9, Knowledge (local) +7, Knowledge (religion) +7, Spellcraft +7

"If Pharasma wills it, dhamphir, then awaken," whispers Razisus as he channels negative energy to heal his fallen ally.
Negative energy (heal): 2d6 ⇒ (5, 3) = 8

He then moves to another part of the room.
Move

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Razisus directs some negative energy to heal Egavreis, who awakens with a start. His weapons are lying next to him on the ground.

Confronting Charvion: Round 6

Party Conditions: Bless +1 Atk & Saving throws vs fear

Bold may act

Yulau 20/22 HP
Lady Alya De Qill 6/18 HP
Razisus 13/18 HP
Madcap 27/31 HP, -2 Strength score=-1 strength bonus
Egavreis 7/18 HP, -1 Strength, Dropped weapons
Charvion - HP
Wither 34/35 HP


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Elf Fighter (cad) 2/unRogue (ms, uc) 2 | hp 31 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMD 18 (varies) | F +4 R +7 W +0 | Spd 35' | Init +6 | KnHis +4, KnLoc +7, KnNob +4, Perc +7, SensM +4 |
Razisus the Servant of Death wrote:
"If Pharasma wills it, dhamphir, then awaken," whispers Razisus as he channels negative energy to heal his fallen ally.

"Wait. All it takes to revive him is 'negative energy?' I could have channeled negative energy into him." says Madcap. "Watch. Ahem. Egavreis! Yeah you! You shiftless, good-for-nothing, half-undead slacker! Selfishly, lying there in a pool of your own blood on the floor in the middle of huge fight! Why don't you get up and do something useful with your miserable half-life, instead of sitting there looking like so much dumbfounded, rancid liver!? ...There! Feel better now?"

Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune (Nine Tailed Heir) Sorcerer 4 | AC 13/13/10 | HP 22/22 | CMD 14 | F+4,R+5,W+5 | Init+5, Perception+0 | Low light vision 60’ |

Yulau casts her final magic missile, pulling her wand to use from now on.

Damage 2d4 + 2 ⇒ (3, 2) + 2 = 7

Grand Archive

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

In spite of Madcap!'s negative words, Egavreis doesn't gain any negative Energy. It seems words are not enough?

Yulau sends another barrage of force at the new Charvion.

Confronting Charvion: Round 6

Party Conditions: Bless +1 Atk & Saving throws vs fear

Bold may act

Yulau 20/22 HP
Lady Alya De Qill 6/18 HP
Razisus 13/18 HP
Madcap 27/31 HP, -2 Strength score=-1 strength bonus
Egavreis 7/18 HP, -1 Strength, Dropped weapons
Charvion -7 HP
Wither 34/35 HP


Female Elf Fighter (cad) 2/unRogue (ms, uc) 2 | hp 31 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMD 18 (varies) | F +4 R +7 W +0 | Spd 35' | Init +6 | KnHis +4, KnLoc +7, KnNob +4, Perc +7, SensM +4 |
GM Computerpro82 wrote:
In spite of Madcap!'s negative words, Egavreis doesn't gain any negative Energy. It seems words are not enough?

"Hmm. Maybe it'll take some 'kinetic' negative energy. I mean, that's just logical, right? That if something that normally hurts the rest of us heals him.... Well, there's no time to smother him."

Madcap pulls one of her feet back ready to kick Egavreis hard enough to crack ribs; all in an effort to revive him. "Or maybe I should just hit him with the flail instead. It would probably do more healing than a foot."

Then inspiration strikes.

"Hey! Does anyone haves a vial of lantern oil and a tindertwig!?"

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Botting Egavreis, since his options are pretty limited anyway. Technically, it should be an action to pick up each of his weapons, but I will allow him to pick up both daggers and stand up using a move and standard actions.

Egavreis regains consciousness, picks up his daggers and stands up to face the new Charvion.

Charvion waves his hands and casts a spell Glitterdust to catch as much of the party as possible.

Those in the Yellow bordered area will need to make a DC 14 Will save or be blinded.

Confronting Charvion: Round 6 into 7

Party Conditions: Bless +1 Atk & Saving throws vs fear

Bold may act

Yulau 20/22 HP
Lady Alya De Qill 6/18 HP
Razisus 13/18 HP
Madcap 27/31 HP, -2 Strength score=-1 strength bonus, DC 14 Will save or Blinded
Egavreis 7/18 HP, -1 Strength, DC 14 Will save or Blinded
Charvion -7 HP
Wither 34/35 HP, DC 14 Will save or Blinded

Sovereign Court

Male LN dhampir unchained rogue (bandit, knife master) 3 | HP 18/18 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +1, CMD 15 | F: +1, R: +7, W: +0 (+2 vs. disease/M-A)| Init: +10 | Perc: +7 (low-light, darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Active conditions: none | DO NOT CURE

Will Save: 1d20 ⇒ 2


Female Elf Fighter (cad) 2/unRogue (ms, uc) 2 | hp 31 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMD 18 (varies) | F +4 R +7 W +0 | Spd 35' | Init +6 | KnHis +4, KnLoc +7, KnNob +4, Perc +7, SensM +4 |

Will: 1d20 ⇒ 16

"Oh no! I've been bedazzled! Madcap says looking at all the glitter. Then, after a moment's reflection she adds "Actually, I kinda like it."

She charges straight at Charvion with a fistful of his own magical glitter.

"I guess you really didn't want to miss this!"

improved dirty (to blind) v Charvion the I Lost Count (Charge!*, bless): 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (10) + 13 = 23

* -2 AC from charge!

Grand Lodge

”Razisus” | Male LN Medium (Garundi) Human Cleric of Pharasma 3 | HP 9+1/18 | AC 17+2, T 11,+2 FF 16+2 | CMD 15| F +3 R +3 W +7 | Init +1 | Perc +3; SM +3 | Speed 30ft (20 ft. in armor)| Channel negative energy 0/5 (DC16), Bleeding touch 6/6 | Active Conditions: None.
Skills:
Diplomacy +8 (+9 vs. characters who could be attracted to you), Heal +9, Knowledge (local) +7, Knowledge (religion) +7, Spellcraft +7

Inspired? by Mapcap! Razisus breathes deeply, draws his mace, grabs it with both hands, and charges at Charvion.
Charge, Melee (heavy mace): 1d20 + 4 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 2 = 14
Damage (B): 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Promotional reroll (2 stars)Charge, Melee (heavy mace): 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 4 + 2 + 2 = 9

Inspired, indeed.

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Razisus, I think you missed the Bless spell, and with Charvion Blinded by Madcap! the 14 actually hits.

Madcap! likes her new decorations but still decides to return some of them to Charvion's eyes.

Razisus decides this is an opportune time to charge into the fray, while Charvion is distracted by the Blindness, dealing Charvion a significant hit.

Confronting Charvion: Round 6 into 7

Party Conditions: Bless +1 Atk & Saving throws vs fear

Bold may act

Yulau 20/22 HP
Lady Alya De Qill 6/18 HP
Razisus 13/18 HP
Madcap 27/31 HP, -2 Strength score=-1 strength bonus
Egavreis 7/18 HP, -1 Strength, Blinded
Charvion -14 HP, Blinded 2 rds
Wither 34/35 HP, DC 14 Will save or Blinded


N (Female) Human Blight Druid 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 20, T13, FF 17 | F +7, R +4, W +11 | Perc +14, low-light vision | Init +6 | Speed 30 | Wild Shape 1/1 | Spells 1 5/5, 2 4/4, 3 2/2 | Active condition: Miasma DC18

Will save DC14: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (12) + 9 = 21

"Aww... How many times do we have to do this..." Seeing another Charvion coming out again, Wither is losing motivation to pursue him. She decides to stay where she is and let some aminals do the job.

Summon Swarm (Spiders), gray square on map

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Wither, I don't know when the House will have enough victories, but I think it may be soon.

Spider swarm damage to Charvion: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Charvion save versus Spider Swarm Poison: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12

Charvion save versus Spider Swarm distraction: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

Wither drops a spider swarm on the latest Charvion. Other than suffering from their bites, Charvion doesn't seem affected by them.

Confronting Charvion: Round 7

Party Conditions: Bless +1 Atk & Saving throws vs fear

Bold may act

Yulau 20/22 HP
Lady Alya De Qill 6/18 HP
Razisus 13/18 HP
Madcap 27/31 HP, -2 Strength score=-1 strength bonus
Egavreis 7/18 HP, -1 Strength, Blinded, will save each rd
Charvion -17 HP, Blinded 2 rds
Wither 34/35 HP

Sovereign Court

Male LN dhampir unchained rogue (bandit, knife master) 3 | HP 18/18 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMB +1, CMD 15 | F: +1, R: +7, W: +0 (+2 vs. disease/M-A)| Init: +10 | Perc: +7 (low-light, darkvision 60 ft.), SM: +3 | Speed 30 ft. | Active conditions: none | DO NOT CURE

The blind stabbing the blind... Egavreis tries to pierce the spot where the enemy once was.

Masterwork Cold Iron Dagger, Full Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11
Piercing or Slashing Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6
Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 6
Flanking: +2 to hit and Sneak Attack: 2d8 ⇒ (1, 7) = 8
-and-
+1 Alchemical Silver Dagger, Full Attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7
Piercing or Slashing Damage: 1d4 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8
Miss Chance: 1d100 ⇒ 5
Flanking: +2 to hit and Sneak Attack: 2d8 ⇒ (2, 3) = 5

And hits nothing but air.

Sovereign Court

Lady Alya De-Qill Investigator - Psychic Detective [L4] [LN] HP 23/23|AC17/21,T13/17,FF14/18|F +1*/R+7/W+5|CMB +3, CMD 15|Init+3|Per+10| SM +8/+8* | Ins6/6 day | LLV 120' |

Will Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

waits to see what happens, still full defense. Moved to Init 1

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Egavreis needs to make a Will save at the end of his round to see if the Glitterdust ends, DC 14.

Lady Alya, you were just outside the Glitterdust area, so you did not need to save and can act normally. I could either get you or Egavreis.

Confronting Charvion: Round 7

Party Conditions: Bless +1 Atk & Saving throws vs fear

Bold may act

Yulau 20/22 HP
Lady Alya De Qill 6/18 HP
Razisus 13/18 HP
Madcap 27/31 HP, -2 Strength score=-1 strength bonus
Egavreis 7/18 HP, -1 Strength, Blinded, will save each rd
Charvion -17 HP, Blinded 2 rds
Wither 34/35 HP

Sovereign Court

Lady Alya De-Qill Investigator - Psychic Detective [L4] [LN] HP 23/23|AC17/21,T13/17,FF14/18|F +1*/R+7/W+5|CMB +3, CMD 15|Init+3|Per+10| SM +8/+8* | Ins6/6 day | LLV 120' |

Light cross bow TH 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (3) + 5 = 8 Miss

Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune (Nine Tailed Heir) Sorcerer 4 | AC 13/13/10 | HP 22/22 | CMD 14 | F+4,R+5,W+5 | Init+5, Perception+0 | Low light vision 60’ |

Yulau uses her wand, as magic missile was the coolest spell ever.

Damage 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Grand Archive

Thread for #3-08: Foundation's Price and #3-12: Fury's Toll | |

Lady Alya misses with her crossbow, but

Yulau hits the latest, blinded Charvion with a blast of force from her wand, and this Charvion falls to the ground, dead again.

I am not going to start another Charvion because the success tracker indicates the House has enough successes to call this combat done.


Season of Ghosts

**House GM Announcement**

In a mighty burst of light, all remaining copies of the Pathfinder Charvion Eater-of-Bones merge back into one form. Charvion, his mouth open and his eyes wide, shrieks in horror as his recombined form is sucked back through the door into the room with the Cage of Soul Echoes, which suddenly hums with a ground-shaking energy. You see Charvion, caught for one moment on the edge of the light’s eclipse, his hands wrapped around the cage itself, mouth the words, ”Help me!” before a second burst of light envelopes his body, pulling the Pathfinder out of existence. As suddenly as it began, the room goes dark and silent, and Charvion is no more.

Studying the Cage of Soul Echoes in the aftermath of the attack, Pathfinder scholars surmise that when he was sucked through the device Charvion was torn to a million pieces, his soul shattered and forever unrecoverable. Because of his foolish errand, however, the Pathfinder Society knows finally, unequivocally, that the Shadow Lodge is real and the entire Society is in danger...
______________

Victory! The adventure has come to a conclusion. Thank you players for participating, and thank you table GMs for all your hard work!

Liberty's Edge

Female Elf Scholar 4 | hp 31 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMD 18 (varies) | F +4 R +7 W +0 | Spd 35' | Init +6 | KnHis +4, KnLoc +7, KnNob +4, Perc +7, SensM +4 |

Later.

"Oh, it's you! Hello again." says the elven scholar, Solemnia, upon finding the party again. "I lost track of you all at the arena. What happened here? Did-did I miss something?"

Sovereign Court

Lady Alya De-Qill Investigator - Psychic Detective [L4] [LN] HP 23/23|AC17/21,T13/17,FF14/18|F +1*/R+7/W+5|CMB +3, CMD 15|Init+3|Per+10| SM +8/+8* | Ins6/6 day | LLV 120' |

Checks the others for how hurt they are and cleans herself off a little.

"I just a little scuffle with some goblins"

She says.

Sovereign Court

Female Kitsune (Nine Tailed Heir) Sorcerer 4 | AC 13/13/10 | HP 22/22 | CMD 14 | F+4,R+5,W+5 | Init+5, Perception+0 | Low light vision 60’ |

Yulau shook her head. It was always something with the Society…

Liberty's Edge

Female Elf Scholar 4 | hp 31 | AC 17 T 14 FF 13 | CMD 18 (varies) | F +4 R +7 W +0 | Spd 35' | Init +6 | KnHis +4, KnLoc +7, KnNob +4, Perc +7, SensM +4 |
Lady Alya De Qill wrote:

Checks the others for how hurt they are and cleans herself off a little.

"I just a little scuffle with some goblins"

She says.

Solemnia looks around "But... I... don't... see any goblins."

301 to 350 of 352 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Computerpro82 PF1 Year of the Shadow Lodge All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.