Arcanium

Game Master BloodWolven

New Beginnings - Pig's Roast

Arcanium Quests - New Beginnings

Fight Map!

Elrich manor
level 2 Elricht Manor
level 3 Elricht Manor

Basement/Double Dungeon Elricht Manor

Arcanium Info. Random, Cursed, and Blessed Loot boxes. Green screen info. And so much more!


1 to 50 of 2,983 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

You enter the new world of Arcanium through a portal after your interactions with a lesser god and find yourself in a very small village. To the right you see a colorful sign that is out of place saying, ‘Welcome to the village of New Beginnings!’ No one is there to greet you. The village has a numerous number of huts and lean-tos, three single room houses that are more proper to your level of living, and three other larger buildings. One of the larger buildings is a dome like building made out of white stone which you will find out is a temple. The other building you soon would find out is the tavern called The Pig’s Roast. The last building is the Guardian's house.

The Guardian's House:
Approaching it you feel as if there is an oppressive feeling come over you. The large stairs are not built for human feet but giants. Two large columns as if from a grand roman building hold the roof up with a very solid wall of marble. Each of the blocks making the wall are eight feet wide by four feet tall. There is no obvious door. Though at the top of the stairs there is a metal seal with swirling and glowing runes imbedded into it. On the sides of the Guardian's house stand massive statues of heroes in armor with weapons. A total of three on each side and three on the back.

Most of the villagers continue about with their chores ignoring any strangers unless approached. You can see an old human with frazzled white hair begging with hand out in front of the white stone building, another bundled up begger is in front of the tavern.

Talking of the Dark Souls:
As you ask about the dark souls, his eyes nearly pops out of his head and his expression is startled as he hushes you and says, ”Don’t even mention them here, we don’t want their attention.”

Most commoners would raise up their hand to a holy symbol that is on their chest, typically by a cord of leather. They would mutter under their breath and quickly leave your presence.

The Pig's Roast:
Within the tavern called the Pig’s Roast was a quaint almost classic tavern. After entering to the left was the bar which ran the length of the building. The wall behind the bar holds an assortment of weapons: a flail, a halberd, several different looking daggers, and an assortment of varying sized swords.

On the right side of the tavern is a great fire place with a roasting pig on a spit within, slowly being turned by a ash smudged child of no more than six winters. A giant boar’s head with tusks at least a foot long is mounted to a plaque over the fireplace.

There is only one patron sitting at the bar finishing his meal, he has a shield on his back and a long sword sheathed on his belt. A large scar falls from his temple to his chin, his neck length black hair barely covering it. The bartender is partly bald with brown curls clinging to the side of his head, he is well overweight with a rotund stomach before him. He looks up as anyone enters the tavern and heartily says, ”Welcome to The Pig’s Roast, what will you have?” With a bit of clinging glasses and looking below the bar the rotund man stands up and places a drink before you in a glass mug.

Beverages:
Ale - 2 cp
Mead - 1 sp
Fire Whiskey - 3 sp
Milk - 5 cp
Watered down wine - 3 cp
Fine wine - 8 sp
Rot Gut - 1 sp

Slab of pig meat - 1 sp
Cheese Stew - 5 cp
Bread - 1 cp
Blue Berry Muffin - 8 sp

Roland's Quest:
"I am Roland and this is my tavern. You slay any boars or pigs for that matter and bring them back to me in less than two days and I will pay you a copper per pound."
"The best way for you to gain money is to head to one of the four towns surrounding us to the cardinal directions and joining an adventuring guild. If you bring me back a pig or boar alive, I will give you a silver per pound. There are odd end jobs that you could do here, but none that would get you much money, after all we are a small village."
”Northwest is probably the best boar hunting grounds but not the easiest, Northeast has less to hunt but safer.”

Responding to anyone asking about the weapons, [b]”The weapons are for sale but only for coin or raw materials. I work as the local blacksmith too. There is a bin of shod work weapons out back that you can have for free but only take what you need. You never know how many of you Chosen will arrive. Sometimes 20 other times just a few."

One of the longswords likely has been in the barrel a long time since there is a lot of rust on it. You also find a dagger, a longsword, a glaive, and a short sword within the barrel.

The white domed structure:
Passing the beggar you enter into a stone temple. There are three small windows, a fountain just past the entrance, and an assortment of different shrines. Many of them are devoted to several gods. Two acolytes and a cleric were talking but have stopped and are looking towards you in case you need their attention.

Random Quests:
Speaking with a commoner they stop and take notice of you. They murmur something about Chosen under their breath. Though if you don't say anything more each of them would say something to the line of a quest:
Could you gather me some apples from the orchid?
Would you help wrangle my goats?
Would you pick some berries for me down by the stream?
I would like to have a rose.
I need chestnuts for my banana bread, would you be a dear and collect me a handful and shuck them for me?
I gladly accept other suggestions!

Heading out of town:
There is sparse trees in bunches here and there along the road. There are several fields of vegetables and wheat, then it opens out to plains. Heading North out of town you see four Ogres wandering. These lumbering giant's beady eyes are devoid of wit or kindness, and its puffy face features a wide mouth with ill-fitting teeth. Each one over 9 feet tall, wearing hide armor bearing a great club each and sporting javelins from rucksacks.


Half-Elf (Aerial Half-Celestial) Aeromancer - 7

OMG this is almost worse than Lesbian Limbo ... I will go to the church. The gods know someone at a church will at least pretend to be helpful.
That's like a constant in the Universe for sure.

To the begger, "Hi! I don't think I have any money, but I am sorry about that. I was turned into one of the Charmed Ones or something by a lady who was quite cross about everything because I had died, but as soon as I vanquish some of the Dark Lords I think they're called, I will probably have some money and give you some. I really am sorry though. Are there any priests inside of here ... ?"

Jacen goes inside of the temple: someone has to have some answers

Grand Lodge

Skills:
Diplomacy +18, Fly +11, Knowledge (arcana) +19, Knowledge: (Planes) +17, Knowledge (Religion) +17, Perception +15, Sense Motive +13, Spellcraft +18, Stealth +9, Swim +26
Large Young Bronze Dragon Arcanist 5; Init +0; HP 126/126; AC 25, T 10, FF 25; CMD 28 (32 vs. trip); Fort +17, Ref +12, Will +12 (+2 vs Fear); Arcane Reservoir: 5/8

Jean steps out of the portal pale and clammy. His hand shaking he reaches into his pack and pulls out his inhaler to take a quick shot of his medicine as he tries to calm himself. He was glad he would be given another chance at life. He still felt weak and frustrated at everything that had happened.

Jean slips the inhaler back in his bag and looks round. Seeing the house with the suits of armor he starts walking there to see if he could find something that might help him defeat the monsters or challenges that the woman had told him about.


The priest offers to Jacen, "How can we help you son?"

Jean as you go to the largest structure in the town you feel an oppresive aura. It may easily turn you away, Will DC 12. Otherwise you push through the feeling and come to the 'front' of the building after climbing the massive stairs. You could do something with the wall, the columns, the seal, or walk around to the statues.


Half-Elf (Aerial Half-Celestial) Aeromancer - 7
GM Wolf wrote:

The priest offers to Jacen, "How can we help you son?"

Jean as you go to the largest structure in the town you feel an oppresive aura. It may easily turn you away, Will DC 12. Otherwise you push through the feeling and come to the 'front' of the building after climbing the massive stairs. You could do something with the wall, the columns, the seal, or walk around to the statues.

"Thank you. Thank you for asking. I think the goddess said I am Chosen ... everything is very confusing. Especially being here and not knowing what to do. I want to vaanquish Dark Ones I think. What do I need in order to do that?"


Male
Skills:
Diplo +49|Percep +20|Heal +19|Bluff +31|Handle +34|Intim +30|Kn. Arcana +18|Kn. Nature +19|Kn. Rel. +17|Perform (wind, sing, string) +34|SM +21|Spell +17|Stealth +14|UMD +26
Sublime Satyr|HP 152/152|F: +13, R: +10, W: +13|Init + 4|AC 25 (14 T, 21 FF)|BAB +3 Cleric-Bard Gestalt/5th|Channel Energy (Su) 3d6 13/21x/day|Agile Feet (Su) 10/10x/day|Touch of Good (Sp), Strength Surge (Sp) +2 10/10x/day|Liberation (Sp) 5/5rds./day|Bardic Performance 30/30 rds/day

The Portal:
A humanoid form exits a portal. Immediately, Joe Zaidel experiences the confusing feeling of his center of gravity shifted. With every step, Joe hears a corresponding 'clomp' on the ground. Joe's breath is taken from him as he looks down to no longer see his Size 13 feet, but hooves. He pulls up his pant leg to find hairy, also furry legs, with new joints!!
"Whoa! Just like draenei legs!"

Joe slowly rises back up straight to explore his new form. His skin looks more tan than he used to, with hairy forearms and slightly-pointed fingernails. His new hands reach up to his face to feel it's new bone structure. "Oh!" Joe noticed. "I have a beard again. I couldn't have one and still have those KN95 masks fit right at the hospital."
As Joe's hands feel the sides of his face, they go up into a forest of voluminous long hair. His hands reach further. "Yep. That's them." Joe said to himself. "My horns! Oh my God! ..I need to find a mirror!"

The satyr takes a few moments to move around in a circle to help acclimate himself to his new form. His new body making many micro-corrections as Joe clomped around. His work pants no longer fit right, not just on his more slender waist, but his new satyr legs fit awkward in these human pants. The satyr tries to tightened his belt on his pants to tightest hole, but the waist still feels too loose. Jeez! How scrawny am I? Joe regains his composure and readies himself to walk into New Horizons proper.

"Okay. Okay. I'm a satyr. It worked. Alethia granted my wish! Awesome! This is my new life. The greatest adventure I've every known is about to begin." The satyr breathes out, trying to calm himself down. "'Joe the Satyr' has a decent ring to it. But Zaidel sounds more fantasy. Okay. My new name is Zaidel. Zaidel the Satyr", the former human laughs to himself. Zaidel takes off his loose-fitting socks and shoes and carries them into town.


GM Wolf wrote:
To the right you see a colorful sign that is out of place saying, ‘Welcome to the village of New Beginnings!’ No one is there to greet you. The village has a numerous number of huts and lean-tos, three single room houses that are more proper to your level of living, and three other larger buildings. One of the larger buildings is a dome like building made out of white stone which you will find out is a temple. The other building you soon would find out is the tavern called The Pig’s Roast. The last building is the Guardian's house. Most of the villagers continue about with their chores ignoring any strangers unless approached.

Zaidel the Satyr slowly walks into New Beginnings, taking his time to observe his new environment. The satyr looks around amazed all these humans aren't reacting to a fey creature walking around their town. Zaidel makes a few passes by each of the buildings. Zaidel's new face splits into a grin as he walks by The Pig's Roast. "Wow. And actual fantasy tavern. The start of so many campaigns."

GM Wolf wrote:
You can see an bundled up begger is in front of the tavern.

Zaidel looks down at the begger and reaches into his back pocket to pull out his wallet. He looks through it and finds only American paper currency and bus tokens. I'm afraid I have nothing of value..but you can have my shoes! I don't think I'll be needing them anymore. They are still in good condition. They still have a good tread, and they're anti-slip." Zaidel bends down and offers his work shoes to the begger. "If nothing else they might be worth some money."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29


Jacen as you say Dark Souls all three of the divine casters before you touch their holy symbols and make signs with their free hand. The priest quickly says, "We don't talk about them openly, it can bring their attention to us and that would be very bad. Yes we have the Guardians but we just don't want the ire of evil. You will need to gain experience, in your present state a DS would slaughter you. Also you should look for allies. As you are new to town should I tell you about the blessings of the gods?"

The commoners would ignore strangers unless confronted.

Her delicate hand reaches out of the robe of rags, her hood turns up to see the saytr and her dirty smudged face breaks into a smile. She accepts the shoes and bows down to the ground in respect. There is something pretty about her though she smells horrible and is dirty.


Male
Skills:
Diplo +49|Percep +20|Heal +19|Bluff +31|Handle +34|Intim +30|Kn. Arcana +18|Kn. Nature +19|Kn. Rel. +17|Perform (wind, sing, string) +34|SM +21|Spell +17|Stealth +14|UMD +26
Sublime Satyr|HP 152/152|F: +13, R: +10, W: +13|Init + 4|AC 25 (14 T, 21 FF)|BAB +3 Cleric-Bard Gestalt/5th|Channel Energy (Su) 3d6 13/21x/day|Agile Feet (Su) 10/10x/day|Touch of Good (Sp), Strength Surge (Sp) +2 10/10x/day|Liberation (Sp) 5/5rds./day|Bardic Performance 30/30 rds/day
GM Wolf wrote:
Her delicate hand reaches out of the robe of rags, her hood turns up to see the saytr and her dirty smudged face breaks into a smile. She accepts the shoes and bows down to the ground in respect. There is something pretty about her though she smells horrible and is dirty.

"Hey. One second. I think I can help you further." Zaidel instinctively reaches out his hand and makes a few arcane gestures and cast prestidigitation on the beggar, cleaning her clothes, face and skin while leaving a rosy scent.


Half-Elf (Aerial Half-Celestial) Aeromancer - 7
GM Wolf wrote:

Jacen as you say Dark Souls all three of the divine casters before you touch their holy symbols and make signs with their free hand. The priest quickly says, "We don't talk about them openly, it can bring their attention to us and that would be very bad. Yes we have the Guardians but we just don't want the ire of evil. You will need to gain experience, in your present state a DS would slaughter you. Also you should look for allies. As you are new to town should I tell you about the blessings of the gods?"

The commoners would ignore strangers unless confronted.

Her delicate hand reaches out of the robe of rags, her hood turns up to see the saytr and her dirty smudged face breaks into a smile. She accepts the shoes and bows down to the ground in respect. There is something pretty about her though she smells horrible and is dirty.

"Yes please! I had never seen a goddess until earlier today; she was quite beautiful. If I could be blessed, that would help me defeat evil."


After the magic is cast upon the beggar a transformation happens before your eyes, the robe turns into a shiney red cape, she is fully cleaned, that prettiness is developed into beauty. She stands and bows again. She touches her throat and shakes her head showing she is mute. She leaves the shoes given to her on the ground and comes to hold your arm.

A floating blue screen appears before Zaidel, it says, "Mission Accomplished!
Title received Benevolent.
This girl Mia has been cursed and will follow you as an NPC on your travels.
You have gained a follower!"

At the bottom it does ask, "Do you accept your reward?
Yes/No."

Silver Crusade

Male Elf Aasimar cleric Lvl 2 HP: 20/20, AC: 18/T: 12/FF: 16 - Spot/Listen: +9 - Initiative: +2 - F: +5/ R: +2/ W: +8 (+10 vs. enchant) - Grapple +4, Speed: 30

The priest tells Jacen about the 25 patheons of gods that have come from the First World. The Chosen's world called Earth. All of the gods reside here in Arcanium in one way or another but many of them live as demigods with their Chosen and followers. With the Divine Accordes if a diety wants to have direct contact with their followers they must suppress 99% of their divine powers. Most of them are still immortal and with more followers they gain power. There are the Olympians and their twelve variations. If a God was given power in Earth, they are here too.

He tells you about the power and promise of the gods, which grants everyone an amulet of ressurection the first time you hear about the blessings.

He would walk around the room from one shrine to the next talking about each of the gods if you like. Finally he relays that this is a universal church where all gods can be worshipped and called upon, simply say their name and you will have their attention.


Half-Elf (Aerial Half-Celestial) Aeromancer - 7
Aramil Cleric of Ollandra wrote:

The priest tells Jacen about the 25 patheons of gods that have come from the First World. The Chosen's world called Earth. All of the gods reside here in Arcanium in one way or another but many of them live as demigods with their Chosen and followers. With the Divine Accordes if a diety wants to have direct contact with their followers they must suppress 99% of their divine powers. Most of them are still immortal and with more followers they gain power. There are the Olympians and their twelve variations. If a God was given power in Earth, they are here too.

He tells you about the power and promise of the gods, which grants everyone an amulet of ressurection the first time you hear about the blessings.

He would walk around the room from one shrine to the next talking about each of the gods if you like. Finally he relays that this is a universal church where all gods can be worshipped and called upon, simply say their name and you will have their attention.

"Thank you Aramil, I would gladly know the gods and your church if you would introduce me! I feel so much better already."


Male
Skills:
Diplo +49|Percep +20|Heal +19|Bluff +31|Handle +34|Intim +30|Kn. Arcana +18|Kn. Nature +19|Kn. Rel. +17|Perform (wind, sing, string) +34|SM +21|Spell +17|Stealth +14|UMD +26
Sublime Satyr|HP 152/152|F: +13, R: +10, W: +13|Init + 4|AC 25 (14 T, 21 FF)|BAB +3 Cleric-Bard Gestalt/5th|Channel Energy (Su) 3d6 13/21x/day|Agile Feet (Su) 10/10x/day|Touch of Good (Sp), Strength Surge (Sp) +2 10/10x/day|Liberation (Sp) 5/5rds./day|Bardic Performance 30/30 rds/day
GM Wolf wrote:

A floating blue screen appears before Zaidel, it says, "Mission Accomplished!

Title received Benevolent.
This girl Mia has been cursed and will follow you as an NPC on your travels.
You have gained a follower!"

At the bottom it does ask, "Do you accept your reward?
Yes/No."

Zaidel laughs uproariously. "YES!"

Looking at the his follower on his arm, the satyr smiles. "Hello! Your name is Mia, correct? My name is Zaidel, though some might call me Joe or Joseph. I plan on becoming a cleric of Cayden Cailean. I shall do my best to make sure you are never thirsty again!"

Silver Crusade

Male Elf Aasimar cleric Lvl 2 HP: 20/20, AC: 18/T: 12/FF: 16 - Spot/Listen: +9 - Initiative: +2 - F: +5/ R: +2/ W: +8 (+10 vs. enchant) - Grapple +4, Speed: 30

Aramil tells about his Elven God Ollandra and of many others. Do I need to elaborate?

A floating blue screen appears before Jacen, it says, Mission Accomplished!

You have gained an amulet of ressurection!
At the bottom it does ask, Do you accept your reward?
Yes/No.


Vital:
HP: 31/31, AC: 20_ T: 15_ FF: 15_ Perception +4, Sense Motive +5, Initiative: +5, Fort: +4 _ Ref: +5_ Will: +4, CMB: +2, CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acro+5_Ap+5_Bluf+14_Climb+0_Dip+15_EscA+5_HA +14_Heal+6_K (Arc Nob)+5_Ling+1_Ride+9_SM+5_Spell+6_ Ste+5_Sur+1_Swim+0_UMD+14

She smiles at your enthusiasm. She nods at her name a bit bewildered though though that quickly turns to amazement. She continues to hold your arm with both of hers. Her ample breasts pressing against your arm too.

You can see her wardrobe matches her cape, most of it is red and all of it is clean. There is no sign of equipment but since She was just a beggar that makes sense.


Male
Skills:
Diplo +49|Percep +20|Heal +19|Bluff +31|Handle +34|Intim +30|Kn. Arcana +18|Kn. Nature +19|Kn. Rel. +17|Perform (wind, sing, string) +34|SM +21|Spell +17|Stealth +14|UMD +26
Sublime Satyr|HP 152/152|F: +13, R: +10, W: +13|Init + 4|AC 25 (14 T, 21 FF)|BAB +3 Cleric-Bard Gestalt/5th|Channel Energy (Su) 3d6 13/21x/day|Agile Feet (Su) 10/10x/day|Touch of Good (Sp), Strength Surge (Sp) +2 10/10x/day|Liberation (Sp) 5/5rds./day|Bardic Performance 30/30 rds/day

Still smiling, Zaidel asks "Mia? Can you communicate in any other way? Could you write your name and what you want if i could find a pen and some paper?"


Vital:
HP: 31/31, AC: 20_ T: 15_ FF: 15_ Perception +4, Sense Motive +5, Initiative: +5, Fort: +4 _ Ref: +5_ Will: +4, CMB: +2, CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acro+5_Ap+5_Bluf+14_Climb+0_Dip+15_EscA+5_HA +14_Heal+6_K (Arc Nob)+5_Ling+1_Ride+9_SM+5_Spell+6_ Ste+5_Sur+1_Swim+0_UMD+14

She nods her head and even brings forth her and begins to make glowing characters in the air. Which spell out, "I don't need anything now, I have you."


Half-Elf (Aerial Half-Celestial) Aeromancer - 7
Aramil Cleric of Ollandra wrote:

Aramil tells about his Elven God Ollandra and of many others. Do I need to elaborate?

A floating blue screen appears before Jacen, it says, Mission Accomplished!

You have gained an amulet of ressurection!
At the bottom it does ask, Do you accept your reward?
Yes/No.

I am pretty familiar with the gods & their pantheons

"YES. I am pleased to accept this blessing.


Male
Skills:
Diplo +49|Percep +20|Heal +19|Bluff +31|Handle +34|Intim +30|Kn. Arcana +18|Kn. Nature +19|Kn. Rel. +17|Perform (wind, sing, string) +34|SM +21|Spell +17|Stealth +14|UMD +26
Sublime Satyr|HP 152/152|F: +13, R: +10, W: +13|Init + 4|AC 25 (14 T, 21 FF)|BAB +3 Cleric-Bard Gestalt/5th|Channel Energy (Su) 3d6 13/21x/day|Agile Feet (Su) 10/10x/day|Touch of Good (Sp), Strength Surge (Sp) +2 10/10x/day|Liberation (Sp) 5/5rds./day|Bardic Performance 30/30 rds/day

Zaidel coyly pat his hand on his arms. "Stop. You're too much."
The satyr looks around then back at Mia. "Well, I'd like to buy you a drink, but we have no money. Hopefully I can fix that by the end of the day. Speaking for myself, I feel a particular pull from the white dome over there. Let's go over there and see what's inside."

Silver Crusade

Male Elf Aasimar cleric Lvl 2 HP: 20/20, AC: 18/T: 12/FF: 16 - Spot/Listen: +9 - Initiative: +2 - F: +5/ R: +2/ W: +8 (+10 vs. enchant) - Grapple +4, Speed: 30

"Would you care to call upon a God or worship? Or is there anything else we can do for you?" You get the feeling you are welcome to stay as long as you wish.


Vital:
HP: 31/31, AC: 20_ T: 15_ FF: 15_ Perception +4, Sense Motive +5, Initiative: +5, Fort: +4 _ Ref: +5_ Will: +4, CMB: +2, CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acro+5_Ap+5_Bluf+14_Climb+0_Dip+15_EscA+5_HA +14_Heal+6_K (Arc Nob)+5_Ling+1_Ride+9_SM+5_Spell+6_ Ste+5_Sur+1_Swim+0_UMD+14

She looks crestfallen but slowly let's your arm free. Holding onto herself she nods to you. Slowly following Zaidel.


Entering into the temple Zaidel notices a priest speaking with a likely patron. The priest looks to one of his acolytes and she comes over to Zaidel and Mia. She offers welcome and asks, "Welcome to the temple, how can I help you?

The man speaking to the priest is in modern clothes as if he came from Earth. I also don't have a description of Jacen. Also he has no gear at all! I dont even know if he has clothes!


Male
Skills:
Diplo +49|Percep +20|Heal +19|Bluff +31|Handle +34|Intim +30|Kn. Arcana +18|Kn. Nature +19|Kn. Rel. +17|Perform (wind, sing, string) +34|SM +21|Spell +17|Stealth +14|UMD +26
Sublime Satyr|HP 152/152|F: +13, R: +10, W: +13|Init + 4|AC 25 (14 T, 21 FF)|BAB +3 Cleric-Bard Gestalt/5th|Channel Energy (Su) 3d6 13/21x/day|Agile Feet (Su) 10/10x/day|Touch of Good (Sp), Strength Surge (Sp) +2 10/10x/day|Liberation (Sp) 5/5rds./day|Bardic Performance 30/30 rds/day

"Good day, miss. My name is Zaidel and this is my lovely assistant, Mia." The satyr turns and bows with a gesture to the woman in red.
Remembering what Alethia told him, Zaidel slowly continues. "I was directed by The Goddess Alethia to come to Arcanium, and to a lesser extent, New Beginnings, as one of The Chosen. I seek to begin my journey as a cleric of Cayden Caliean, and looking at the various shrines around us, I think I've found the right place. But I don't know how to proceed. Do you have any suggestions?"
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (8) + 12 = 20


Half-Elf (Aerial Half-Celestial) Aeromancer - 7
GM Wolf wrote:

Entering into the temple Zaidel notices a priest speaking with a likely patron. The priest looks to one of his acolytes and she comes over to Zaidel and Mia. She offers welcome and asks, "Welcome to the temple, how can I help you?

The man speaking to the priest is in modern clothes as if he came from Earth. I also don't have a description of Jacen. Also he has no gear at all! I dont even know if he has clothes!

He does (have clothes): he is currently wearing a navy blue fleece pullover, CK Jeans that boldly accentuate his new buttocks, and kinda cool looking grey Sketchers (without laces). White socks, tight white v-neck t-shirt ... and anyone from earth would make an educated guess that he going commando based on what's packin. The piercing blue eyes are somewhat unique given how bright they are.

I promise to cut & paste all that ...

Jacen think for a moment, his blue eyes looking toward the sky

"Lady Aramil, no offense to the greatness of Ollandra, but is there somewhere I might offer thanks to the Duke of Thunder? I know the benevolent gods of the elements were long locked away from us, but I wanted to both praise & beseach Ranginori as I begin this journey. In my past life, I had trouble breathing all the time ... I know that the clean air I breathe now is a blessing in itself."


"Ah, good, Zaidel. Yes you have come to the right place come on over to the shrine of Relvery." She says and leads you over to a shrine with a horn of plenty on it, tankard, glasses, and sprawling food. "Now speak his name and ask what you will, he may come in person, send an emissary or just speak with you." She states as if it would be common knowledge and occurrence.

Silver Crusade

Male Elf Aasimar cleric Lvl 2 HP: 20/20, AC: 18/T: 12/FF: 16 - Spot/Listen: +9 - Initiative: +2 - F: +5/ R: +2/ W: +8 (+10 vs. enchant) - Grapple +4, Speed: 30

"I may have some feminine features but I am a male elf. Duke of Thunder, nature God of the sky? Yes over here this is the shrine of the sky. Speak his true name before speaking to the God you wish to speak to." The elf relays.


Male
Skills:
Diplo +49|Percep +20|Heal +19|Bluff +31|Handle +34|Intim +30|Kn. Arcana +18|Kn. Nature +19|Kn. Rel. +17|Perform (wind, sing, string) +34|SM +21|Spell +17|Stealth +14|UMD +26
Sublime Satyr|HP 152/152|F: +13, R: +10, W: +13|Init + 4|AC 25 (14 T, 21 FF)|BAB +3 Cleric-Bard Gestalt/5th|Channel Energy (Su) 3d6 13/21x/day|Agile Feet (Su) 10/10x/day|Touch of Good (Sp), Strength Surge (Sp) +2 10/10x/day|Liberation (Sp) 5/5rds./day|Bardic Performance 30/30 rds/day
GM Wolf wrote:
"Ah, good, Zaidel. Yes you have come to the right place come on over to the shrine of Revelry." She says and leads you over to a shrine with a horn of plenty on it, tankard, glasses, and sprawling food. "Now speak his name and ask what you will, he may come in person, send an emissary or just speak with you." She states as if it would be common knowledge and occurrence.

Wide-eyed, Zaidel excuses himself from Mia, and kneels down before the shrine.

Zaidel's Prayer:
"Cayden Cailean. The Drunken Hero. Boss. My name is Zaidel, and long have I wished to serve you. I have been an admirer of Your Way for years! As an Ascended Mortal, you remembered that mortal life can be difficult. And that enforcing edicts and dogmas on your followers only adds to that hardship. You seek the freedom of all races, whether they worship you or not. You are a patron to all brave heroes, on which, I hope to one day become. Please allow me to serve you here on Arcanium and any other points I reach. Your Way is righteous AND bodacious!! Give me the tools I need to serve you and those around me."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31

And in conclusion, Zaidel ends his prayer in song.
"Yoou Rooock!"
Perform (sing): 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (16) + 10 = 26


Zaidel:
In a voice you think only you can hear, a manly boasting voice, "Joe! You shall serve me! And serve others, I can see that in you! Touch the shrine and be blessed by my will, that you gain the abilities as my cleric. And invite me to you next feast, may it be soon! I hope to see you soon in New Faces."

At that thought of a holy symbol you see three and have the urge to take the wooden tankard, silver seal and Cayden's specific holy symbol and a rapier!

The acolyte pours herself and Zaidel a drink from the keg on the table cheering with him. Offering one to Mia as well.


Male
Skills:
Diplo +49|Percep +20|Heal +19|Bluff +31|Handle +34|Intim +30|Kn. Arcana +18|Kn. Nature +19|Kn. Rel. +17|Perform (wind, sing, string) +34|SM +21|Spell +17|Stealth +14|UMD +26
Sublime Satyr|HP 152/152|F: +13, R: +10, W: +13|Init + 4|AC 25 (14 T, 21 FF)|BAB +3 Cleric-Bard Gestalt/5th|Channel Energy (Su) 3d6 13/21x/day|Agile Feet (Su) 10/10x/day|Touch of Good (Sp), Strength Surge (Sp) +2 10/10x/day|Liberation (Sp) 5/5rds./day|Bardic Performance 30/30 rds/day

Zaidel was startled from the voice of Cayden, even though he was told to expect it. The satyr got up from is kneeling position and touched the Revelry shrine. Zaidel could feel a connection to the Positive Energy Plane most cleric feel.
The fey cleric looks again and sees new items that weren't there before.
"Wow! Cayden, thanks!"
Zaidel takes the items on the shrine and the offered cup from the acolyte.
"Thank you. And praise Cayden Caliean. The Drunken God and Master of Destiny!" The newly sworn cleric offers a toast.
Diplomacy: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30


Vital:
HP: 31/31, AC: 20_ T: 15_ FF: 15_ Perception +4, Sense Motive +5, Initiative: +5, Fort: +4 _ Ref: +5_ Will: +4, CMB: +2, CMD: 17, Speed: 30
Skills:
Acro+5_Ap+5_Bluf+14_Climb+0_Dip+15_EscA+5_HA +14_Heal+6_K (Arc Nob)+5_Ling+1_Ride+9_SM+5_Spell+6_ Ste+5_Sur+1_Swim+0_UMD+14

She takes the offered cup and drinks joining in the celebration, her sorrow quickly put out of her head.


Int +0|Perc -1 Human Arcanist (Occultist) 1 HP 8/8 AC 10/10/10|F +1 R+0 W+1|

Otto appears through the portal in dress shoes black slacks and a light blue button-up shirt, his hair is sandy blonde and styled in a sort of Messy-chic style. as he appraises his surroundings he looks around and sees the Pig's Roast, out back he notices the barrel and will take the dagger he enters and sees the 1 remaining patron whom he walks over to and asks "You look like you've been here a while so you might know, did everyone here die or just some folks?"


Half-Elf (Aerial Half-Celestial) Aeromancer - 7
Aramil Cleric of Ollandra wrote:
"I may have some feminine features but I am a male elf. Duke of Thunder, nature God of the sky? Yes over here this is the shrine of the sky. Speak his true name before speaking to the God you wish to speak to." The elf relays.

Standing tall, and raising his hands to the sky, Jacen great his god ...

"Ranigori, Elemental Lord of the Sky, I beseach you to let me be one with the Air & Clouds to fight the evils here. I have wanted to be a Bralani, I think, for many lifetimes now. When I practiced my archery as a child on Earth, I felt closer to the heavens. Let me soar again, let me master the wind that it will tear apart all the evil in its path. In gratitude, I thank you for each new breath I can take here; an untold gift in this life. Blessed be."


In response to Otto the patron at the bar has a reddened face and his words are slurred, "Yurrp, mossst folksss thaaat come thru are Chosssen. Dead frommm the firssst worldly. Mossst of the commmonersss are frommm here."

The wind swirls around Jacen more than before a friendly confirmation.

Grand Lodge

Skills:
Diplomacy +18, Fly +11, Knowledge (arcana) +19, Knowledge: (Planes) +17, Knowledge (Religion) +17, Perception +15, Sense Motive +13, Spellcraft +18, Stealth +9, Swim +26
Large Young Bronze Dragon Arcanist 5; Init +0; HP 126/126; AC 25, T 10, FF 25; CMD 28 (32 vs. trip); Fort +17, Ref +12, Will +12 (+2 vs Fear); Arcane Reservoir: 5/8

Will Save: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (14) + 4 = 18

Jean pushes past the force that tried to turn him away. He walks around looking at the statues and the seal to see if there is anything he can learn about them or why the strange force tried to keep him from the area.


Jean:
With your knowledge you don't see anything that helps explain the statues. Getting close to the statues you see that each of them have actual armor, weapons, and equipment. The only thing stone are the figures. The seal was massive five feet across with all those glowing runes but you haven't touched anything yet.

Grand Lodge

Skills:
Diplomacy +18, Fly +11, Knowledge (arcana) +19, Knowledge: (Planes) +17, Knowledge (Religion) +17, Perception +15, Sense Motive +13, Spellcraft +18, Stealth +9, Swim +26
Large Young Bronze Dragon Arcanist 5; Init +0; HP 126/126; AC 25, T 10, FF 25; CMD 28 (32 vs. trip); Fort +17, Ref +12, Will +12 (+2 vs Fear); Arcane Reservoir: 5/8

Jean looks at the seal with curiosity and decides to sit in the middle of it and say, "Hello?" to see if the seal might act as a communications device to the Goddess that sent him here.


A curious male voice responds to you Jean, "Hello? And who might you be dragon?"


Int +0|Perc -1 Human Arcanist (Occultist) 1 HP 8/8 AC 10/10/10|F +1 R+0 W+1|

As Otto sits next to the patron he asks "And which might you be?"

Grand Lodge

Skills:
Diplomacy +18, Fly +11, Knowledge (arcana) +19, Knowledge: (Planes) +17, Knowledge (Religion) +17, Perception +15, Sense Motive +13, Spellcraft +18, Stealth +9, Swim +26
Large Young Bronze Dragon Arcanist 5; Init +0; HP 126/126; AC 25, T 10, FF 25; CMD 28 (32 vs. trip); Fort +17, Ref +12, Will +12 (+2 vs Fear); Arcane Reservoir: 5/8

"I am Jean, I am new here and wondered about this place and the armor and weapons that are here. Do they belong to you? Or are they a monument to lost heroes?" Jean says as he looks over the different items left behind.


The drunk continues to talk with Otto looking him up and down before scoffing, "I... *hiccup*... am... Roland's muscle. No Chosen just a knight returning a favor. It's also very... *hiccup*... quiet here."

The male voice responds to Jean, "Jean... the armor and weapons belongs to the figures, heroes of old. I am the Guardian of New Beginnings, with need I and the other heroes will protect the village from harm."


Bard 2 | HP: 21/24 | AC: 16, T: 10, FF: 11 | Fort: +4, Ref: +1, Will +3 | BAB: +1, CMB: +7, CMD: 16 | Init: +0 | Perception: +5 | Archeologist’s Luck: 8/8

Popping into existence in the stereotypical fantasy game starter village was a freakin' weird experience, even by Jon's usual standards of the unusual. There had been some odd things in the past, but this took the biscuit. And possibly the cake, if that was allowed.

A problem presented itself, of course. Jon had been wearing a fairly tight uniform before death, and the change. Now, Jon looked mostly the same. His skin was darker, and more grey. And his hair and beard seemed to be a lot redder. Gut check revealed that the gut had survived death, as Jon had always feared it would. The biggest change was he was way, way bigger.

Jon had been big in life. 6ft 3 and a 145kg. Pretty strong, too. Now his arms and legs were like freakin' young tree trunks, muscled and powerful. Also way, way longer than they'd been before. His shoulders were wide, his hips thicker. It was pretty weird, and disconcerting, being so much taller than before. He had to be somewhere around 9ft tall.

The other reason was he'd gone full Inedible Bulk on his once lovely uniform, and had exploded the lower legs and shirts. Shoes were shredded too, so at least some bonus. At least his modesty was still intact, what little he had left, but the belt had snapped and he didn't think the creaking noise the belt was making was good. He also felt like he was being bloody cut in half.

Moving over to the beggar, Jon looked down - way down - and said, "Hi, sir, I'm supposed to mention I'm Chosen, and also do you have any idea where I might find some clothes that will fit me?" Jon breathed slightly. A button fired off into the distance. That was alarming.

Silver Crusade

The old white haired beggar looks up at Jonathan and nods his head murmering quietly to himself, "Yes this one will do nicely," Perception DC 10.

If Jonathan doesn't reply or hear him, the beggar moves rather quickly for such an old man and looks around Jonathan. With a snap of his fingers and a few magical words, "Alish Totalious Gifteousn." And *Poof* your clothes are mended and fit to your new figure. He waits for your response.


Int +0|Perc -1 Human Arcanist (Occultist) 1 HP 8/8 AC 10/10/10|F +1 R+0 W+1|

"And how long have you each been here?" He starts looking at the drunk as well as Roland and then over at the child. "and are they one of yours?"


Half-Elf (Aerial Half-Celestial) Aeromancer - 7

"Master Aramil, my thanks. I needed help, and you helped me. Now I need a bow ... could you suggest for me anywhere to get one? Maybe anyone I could help people? I didn't realize that the Lady at the Crossroads had extended Ranigori's blessing to me; this is more than being Chosen, I really am reborn."


Bard 2 | HP: 21/24 | AC: 16, T: 10, FF: 11 | Fort: +4, Ref: +1, Will +3 | BAB: +1, CMB: +7, CMD: 16 | Init: +0 | Perception: +5 | Archeologist’s Luck: 8/8

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

"Huh," Jon said, looking down at the black pants and purple shirt. "Well, that was a lot more magical than I was expecting. And suddenly it occurs to me that I could do the magic and fix it too, although, I don't think I could do the tailored alterations. So thank you for that."

Considering, Jon added, "Soooo...I couldn't help but overhear the muttered comment, and between that and the bespoke mystic tailoring that made me feel far less like I was being sawed in half, so I kinda assume that you're not quite what you seem?"

Honestly was usually the best policy, unless lying was funnier.


Otto Canzone wrote:
"And how long have you each been here?" He starts looking at the drunk as well as Roland and then over at the child. "and are they one of yours?"

The drunk replies sourly, "I have been here a week and plan to leave at the end of the month. I have no kids."

Silver Crusade

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Elf Aasimar cleric Lvl 2 HP: 20/20, AC: 18/T: 12/FF: 16 - Spot/Listen: +9 - Initiative: +2 - F: +5/ R: +2/ W: +8 (+10 vs. enchant) - Grapple +4, Speed: 30
Jacen Benedictt wrote:
"Master Aramil, my thanks. I needed help, and you helped me. Now I need a bow ... could you suggest for me anywhere to get one? Maybe anyone I could help people? I didn't realize that the Lady at the Crossroads had extended Ranigori's blessing to me; this is more than being Chosen, I really am reborn."

"Jacen come with me to the nature shrine and of elves." He leads you over and offers his hand, once you take it he touches the tree on the shrine that somehow looks still living. The tree grows a long limb quickly and with a slight bit of effort it breaks. He hands the limb and turning it you see it grew in the form of a recurve bow. "A blessing from the elves that you may hunt and help others with. Go to Roland at the bar he will have some good strings from his boars to set that bow. Also tell him I sent ya and you should get a quiver too."

Silver Crusade

Jonathan Garrett. wrote:

[dice=Perception]1d20+4

"Huh," Jon said, looking down at the black pants and purple shirt. "Well, that was a lot more magical than I was expecting. And suddenly it occurs to me that I could do the magic and fix it too, although, I don't think I could do the tailored alterations. So thank you for that."

Considering, Jon added, "Soooo...I couldn't help but overhear the muttered comment, and between that and the bespoke mystic tailoring that made me feel far less like I was being sawed in half, so I kinda assume that you're not quite what you seem?"

Honestly was usually the best policy, unless lying was funnier.

He bows much faster than you would have expected and further too. "Your welcome, ah perceptive too. Though if I did not drop the farce you may not have made me your friend. I am a monk of the open hand. We don't believe in the material and gain other powers that the divine presents. I can only hope that you will remember this kindness and help any of my fellow brothers that you meet. Perhaps we will meet again or you might ask for a lesson."


Male
Skills:
Diplo +49|Percep +20|Heal +19|Bluff +31|Handle +34|Intim +30|Kn. Arcana +18|Kn. Nature +19|Kn. Rel. +17|Perform (wind, sing, string) +34|SM +21|Spell +17|Stealth +14|UMD +26
Sublime Satyr|HP 152/152|F: +13, R: +10, W: +13|Init + 4|AC 25 (14 T, 21 FF)|BAB +3 Cleric-Bard Gestalt/5th|Channel Energy (Su) 3d6 13/21x/day|Agile Feet (Su) 10/10x/day|Touch of Good (Sp), Strength Surge (Sp) +2 10/10x/day|Liberation (Sp) 5/5rds./day|Bardic Performance 30/30 rds/day

After the toast, Zaidel turns to his mute companion. "Mia. If you don't mind, I will take this opportunity to pray here at the Revelry shrine and get my first allotment of cleric spells. I shouldn't be more than an hour."

1 to 50 of 2,983 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameplay All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.