Star Wars Saga Dawn of Defiance

Game Master JASON RODARTE


2,801 to 2,850 of 2,910 << first < prev | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | next > last >>

Male Half Elf HP 10 | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +0; Dex: +1; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +5; Cha: +4 | Initiative: +1 | Spell Slots: 0 (2) | Inspiration: [ ]

Anyone else?


Prox responds to each come check with a "Check recieved, may the Force be with you.".


Male Human (Onderonian) Noble 5 | 41/41 HP | Fort 17 Ref 19 Will 20 | Damage Threshold 17 | Initiative +9 | Perception +9 | Force Power Suite: Cloak, Mind Trick, Rebuke

Ardan picks up his breather and gives the thumbs-up that he's ready to go.


Male Half Elf HP 10 | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +0; Dex: +1; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +5; Cha: +4 | Initiative: +1 | Spell Slots: 0 (2) | Inspiration: [ ]

The Banshee lands before what appears to be a town or a city.
The city is empty of men, women, and children. Hostile winds whip
through the lifeless streets and between the alleyways of abandoned
buildings. Unlike most of the planet, here the unchecked kaluthin
has taken over, growing up to 2 meters tall in some parts of the city.
And yet, the plant fails to mask strewn debris and the occasional
decomposing body—the calling cards of looters and bandits who
plundered the city after the unexpected attack almost two years
ago.
As you walk through the discarded remnants of old lives, you
notice the empty twin buildings housing the local children’s school.
To your left, you see faded graffiti on the wall, below a sign that
reads “Remembrance Hall.” A collective chill runs down your spines
as you make out suspiciously red letters that say, “DEATH TO THE
UNFAITHFUL." When you get within a hundred meters of the
academy ruins, you realize that all the kaluthin inside this radius has
died off. This area is as dead as the entire planet was millennia ago


Soldier 3/Scout 1/Scoundrel 1; Init +9; Fort 22; Ref 19; Will 17; Force points 7/7 ; HP 74/74; Perception +8

"Ominous".

Piston holds his blaster rifle at the ready.

"Shall I Scout the area and report back"

Question, are the Jedi NPCs still on board as the PCs explore?


M Catharese Jedi 5 (HP 59/59 Threshold 15);Fort 16, Reflex 20, Will 17; Init +9; Force 5/7; Percept +9

Dreams shakes his head.

Bad evil was done here, but yes take a look around. I think I will be looking around in that hall

Personal experience of seeing signs in blood.
If the Death to the Unfaithful sign was supposed to be blood, it will have faded to a brownish black over the course of a week. but will still be readable after a month. Don't know about a year though


As the others leave the ship Prox makes sure its secure as well as to maintain communication, while Artee-3 continues to monitor the area with the scanners.


Skills N-Z:
Perception (T) [Wis] +8 Persuasion [Cha] +14 Pilot (c) [Dex] +4 Ride [Dex] +4, Stealth [Dex] +4, Survival [Wis] +3, Swim [Str] +2, Treat Injury [Wis] +3, Use Computer [Int] +2, Use the Force (c/T) [Cha] +14
Skills A-M:
Acrobatics (c) [Dex] +4 Climb [Str] +2 Deception [Cha] +4 Endurance (c) [Con] +4 Gather Information [Cha] +4 Initiative (c) [Dex] +4 Jump (c) [Str] +3 Knowledge (c) [Int] +2 Mechanics (c/T) [Int] +7
Jedi 5; Init +4; Fort 17; Ref 18; Will 17; Force points 5/7 ; HP 58/58

"I think we should stay together. We had no readings from the ship. Whatever dangers may lurk here, it would not likely be what you have seen on battlefields." Waylon says in a somber voice.


Soldier 3/Scout 1/Scoundrel 1; Init +9; Fort 22; Ref 19; Will 17; Force points 7/7 ; HP 74/74; Perception +8

Phineas pauses, a bit conflicted by the reactions from the Jedi. "It's my job to Scout Sir..." an implication left in the air by the Clone Trooper.


Male Half Elf HP 10 | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +0; Dex: +1; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +5; Cha: +4 | Initiative: +1 | Spell Slots: 0 (2) | Inspiration: [ ]

The droid is remaining on the ship?


OCC: Prox and the Droid (RT-3 or Artee) are staying on the ship at this point unless otherwise instructed by the ship's Captain (aka Ardan) Still she is the pilot and feels she ought to stay with the ship. This player has no problem with playing the role of their character. She is not really a combatant type if that helps any. She is an technician, pilot, and information gatherer (aka spy).


Male Half Elf HP 10 | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +0; Dex: +1; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +5; Cha: +4 | Initiative: +1 | Spell Slots: 0 (2) | Inspiration: [ ]

Okay!


Male Half Elf HP 10 | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +0; Dex: +1; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +5; Cha: +4 | Initiative: +1 | Spell Slots: 0 (2) | Inspiration: [ ]

Anyone else staying on the ship?


Skills N-Z:
Perception (T) [Wis] +8 Persuasion [Cha] +14 Pilot (c) [Dex] +4 Ride [Dex] +4, Stealth [Dex] +4, Survival [Wis] +3, Swim [Str] +2, Treat Injury [Wis] +3, Use Computer [Int] +2, Use the Force (c/T) [Cha] +14
Skills A-M:
Acrobatics (c) [Dex] +4 Climb [Str] +2 Deception [Cha] +4 Endurance (c) [Con] +4 Gather Information [Cha] +4 Initiative (c) [Dex] +4 Jump (c) [Str] +3 Knowledge (c) [Int] +2 Mechanics (c/T) [Int] +7
Jedi 5; Init +4; Fort 17; Ref 18; Will 17; Force points 5/7 ; HP 58/58

Not I. What are the chances the ship get stolen and we are left stranded on this planet. :P


M Catharese Jedi 5 (HP 59/59 Threshold 15);Fort 16, Reflex 20, Will 17; Init +9; Force 5/7; Percept +9

OOHHH Plot hook sunk with a full on fishing rod, or anchor rope. :)


Male Half Elf HP 10 | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +0; Dex: +1; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +5; Cha: +4 | Initiative: +1 | Spell Slots: 0 (2) | Inspiration: [ ]

I will move us forward on Monday or Sunday evening.


Male Human (Onderonian) Noble 5 | 41/41 HP | Fort 17 Ref 19 Will 20 | Damage Threshold 17 | Initiative +9 | Perception +9 | Force Power Suite: Cloak, Mind Trick, Rebuke

I think Ardan's going out with the team too!


OCC: I think Prox and Artee inside a sealed ship should be able to handle most things until you all return. As well as prevent anyone from high-jacking the Banshee. Further for as much as sensors allow, we will be doing an overwatch, even if it means we have to hover over the city to do it.


Male Half Elf HP 10 | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +0; Dex: +1; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +5; Cha: +4 | Initiative: +1 | Spell Slots: 0 (2) | Inspiration: [ ]

As you disembark from the ship you begin to make your way towards the ruins of the Jedi Academy.

Make Perception checks please.


OCC: Does the Ship Sensor Overwatch Aid them at all on this Perception check?


M Catharese Jedi 5 (HP 59/59 Threshold 15);Fort 16, Reflex 20, Will 17; Init +9; Force 5/7; Percept +9

perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (20) + 9 = 29


Soldier 3/Scout 1/Scoundrel 1; Init +9; Fort 22; Ref 19; Will 17; Force points 7/7 ; HP 74/74; Perception +8

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23


Male Half Elf HP 10 | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +0; Dex: +1; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +5; Cha: +4 | Initiative: +1 | Spell Slots: 0 (2) | Inspiration: [ ]
Prox Simmoss wrote:
OCC: Does the Ship Sensor Overwatch Aid them at all on this Perception check?

So far it does not look like it is needed with these rolls.

Waiting for the noble.


Male Human (Onderonian) Noble 5 | 41/41 HP | Fort 17 Ref 19 Will 20 | Damage Threshold 17 | Initiative +9 | Perception +9 | Force Power Suite: Cloak, Mind Trick, Rebuke

Why wait if someone already hit what we need?


Male Half Elf HP 10 | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +0; Dex: +1; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +5; Cha: +4 | Initiative: +1 | Spell Slots: 0 (2) | Inspiration: [ ]

Even with the rolls as high as they are, you get the impression that you are being watched but cannot really make out who or what is watching you, catching only shadows or overhears noises of jostled metal and debris.


Male Half Elf HP 10 | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +0; Dex: +1; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +5; Cha: +4 | Initiative: +1 | Spell Slots: 0 (2) | Inspiration: [ ]

What do you do/


Male Human (Onderonian) Noble 5 | 41/41 HP | Fort 17 Ref 19 Will 20 | Damage Threshold 17 | Initiative +9 | Perception +9 | Force Power Suite: Cloak, Mind Trick, Rebuke

Well, Dreamchaser got a natural 20, so I'm not gonna beat that.

Ardan glances hither and yon, feeling a bit nervous.

"Let's get inside as quickly as we can. Too many places for an ambush here."


Soldier 3/Scout 1/Scoundrel 1; Init +9; Fort 22; Ref 19; Will 17; Force points 7/7 ; HP 74/74; Perception +8

Phineas nods and takes point, heading towards the building, blaster rifle up.


M Catharese Jedi 5 (HP 59/59 Threshold 15);Fort 16, Reflex 20, Will 17; Init +9; Force 5/7; Percept +9

Agreed, lets get moving.

He takes up his self assigned position at the back of the party, letting Waylon go up near the front


Skills N-Z:
Perception (T) [Wis] +8 Persuasion [Cha] +14 Pilot (c) [Dex] +4 Ride [Dex] +4, Stealth [Dex] +4, Survival [Wis] +3, Swim [Str] +2, Treat Injury [Wis] +3, Use Computer [Int] +2, Use the Force (c/T) [Cha] +14
Skills A-M:
Acrobatics (c) [Dex] +4 Climb [Str] +2 Deception [Cha] +4 Endurance (c) [Con] +4 Gather Information [Cha] +4 Initiative (c) [Dex] +4 Jump (c) [Str] +3 Knowledge (c) [Int] +2 Mechanics (c/T) [Int] +7
Jedi 5; Init +4; Fort 17; Ref 18; Will 17; Force points 5/7 ; HP 58/58

Waylon will nod without saying anything further and then move forward while looking for any signs of others in or around the temple.


Male Half Elf HP 10 | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +0; Dex: +1; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +5; Cha: +4 | Initiative: +1 | Spell Slots: 0 (2) | Inspiration: [ ]

As the heroes make their way to the city center, they reach the outer buildings that surround the Almas Academy—or what used to be the academy Extrapolated from the Coruscant Jedi Temple’s original design, only a few crumbling walls of the Jedi learning center are still visible.

As the heroes near what might have been the entrance to the academy grounds, a cacophony of barely intelligible voices assails their ears.


Skills N-Z:
Perception (T) [Wis] +8 Persuasion [Cha] +14 Pilot (c) [Dex] +4 Ride [Dex] +4, Stealth [Dex] +4, Survival [Wis] +3, Swim [Str] +2, Treat Injury [Wis] +3, Use Computer [Int] +2, Use the Force (c/T) [Cha] +14
Skills A-M:
Acrobatics (c) [Dex] +4 Climb [Str] +2 Deception [Cha] +4 Endurance (c) [Con] +4 Gather Information [Cha] +4 Initiative (c) [Dex] +4 Jump (c) [Str] +3 Knowledge (c) [Int] +2 Mechanics (c/T) [Int] +7
Jedi 5; Init +4; Fort 17; Ref 18; Will 17; Force points 5/7 ; HP 58/58

Waylon stops and motions for the others behind him to also pause as he looks around to identify where the noise is coming from. He keeps his hands away from his weapons and waits patiently to see if he can figure out where the voices are coming from.

Perception: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (19) + 8 = 27


Soldier 3/Scout 1/Scoundrel 1; Init +9; Fort 22; Ref 19; Will 17; Force points 7/7 ; HP 74/74; Perception +8

Phineas pauses and stays as still as possible, bringing up his blaster rifle and aiming it in the direction of where the noises emanate.

Perception 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (14) + 8 = 22


With the sounds coming over the communication systems, Pax has Artee see if he can extrapolate where those sound waves are emminating from.
Computer Use Detect Origin of Sound Waves: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (15) + 13 = 28


Male Half Elf HP 10 | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +0; Dex: +1; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +5; Cha: +4 | Initiative: +1 | Spell Slots: 0 (2) | Inspiration: [ ]

When the heroes get even closer, they spot three rotund beings in space suits towering over five aliens that look like rabid canines with blue fur. A member of each group is engaged in a tug-of-war over what looks like the upper half of a tarnished silver protocol droid.

Ged your unholy pseudopoda off dis Holy Artifact, Zquib-thing,” the big one says.

The little guy retorts, [“From our dead, cold paws, ugly Ugor fiend-being! We did the location finding of this silver-ish, prettisome treasure pre-secondary!”

“It is unfortunate,” the half-droid says, “that Jedi Master Lanius never programmed me for a denouement of this particular design.”

“Hey, byu!” One of larger ones yells, popping off its helmet and turning part of its flabby amoebic body into an arm to wave you over “Hey byu, tell Zquib zinners we find dis Holy Artifact infinitely dimes infinitely before dem. Blease!”


With the advent of new information Pax tries to get Artee to adjust the sensors to be more precise in picking up living entities such as has just been discovered by the team but not appearing upon their sensors.
Computer Check: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (20) + 13 = 33


Male Human (Onderonian) Noble 5 | 41/41 HP | Fort 17 Ref 19 Will 20 | Damage Threshold 17 | Initiative +9 | Perception +9 | Force Power Suite: Cloak, Mind Trick, Rebuke

Ardan whispers to his companions, "We need to get that droid, if it actually was programmed by a Jedi Master."


Skills N-Z:
Perception (T) [Wis] +8 Persuasion [Cha] +14 Pilot (c) [Dex] +4 Ride [Dex] +4, Stealth [Dex] +4, Survival [Wis] +3, Swim [Str] +2, Treat Injury [Wis] +3, Use Computer [Int] +2, Use the Force (c/T) [Cha] +14
Skills A-M:
Acrobatics (c) [Dex] +4 Climb [Str] +2 Deception [Cha] +4 Endurance (c) [Con] +4 Gather Information [Cha] +4 Initiative (c) [Dex] +4 Jump (c) [Str] +3 Knowledge (c) [Int] +2 Mechanics (c/T) [Int] +7
Jedi 5; Init +4; Fort 17; Ref 18; Will 17; Force points 5/7 ; HP 58/58

Waylon will approach and say, "Excuse me. I am going to have to ask you to stop damaging the items from this temple." He will offer a small smile and keep his hands were they are able to been seen as he tries to start negotiating with the aliens.

Persuasion: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (8) + 14 = 22


Male Half Elf HP 10 | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +0; Dex: +1; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +5; Cha: +4 | Initiative: +1 | Spell Slots: 0 (2) | Inspiration: [ ]

The unicellular Ugor holding the droid’s left arm, explains that his group found the droid first, fair and square, dragging it out from the Almas Academy ruins. He explains that set the droid down in front of the academy entrance for just a second when he saw the heroes’ ship set down nearby.


Male Half Elf HP 10 | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +0; Dex: +1; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +5; Cha: +4 | Initiative: +1 | Spell Slots: 0 (2) | Inspiration: [ ]

This seems to be news to the feisty Squib with a death grip on the droid’s right arm—and his furry compatriots.


Skills N-Z:
Perception (T) [Wis] +8 Persuasion [Cha] +14 Pilot (c) [Dex] +4 Ride [Dex] +4, Stealth [Dex] +4, Survival [Wis] +3, Swim [Str] +2, Treat Injury [Wis] +3, Use Computer [Int] +2, Use the Force (c/T) [Cha] +14
Skills A-M:
Acrobatics (c) [Dex] +4 Climb [Str] +2 Deception [Cha] +4 Endurance (c) [Con] +4 Gather Information [Cha] +4 Initiative (c) [Dex] +4 Jump (c) [Str] +3 Knowledge (c) [Int] +2 Mechanics (c/T) [Int] +7
Jedi 5; Init +4; Fort 17; Ref 18; Will 17; Force points 5/7 ; HP 58/58

"I can see the confusion. But these relics belong to the Jedi and were touched by their sorcery. Odd things can happen to those who try and take their belongings. For your own safety. I would recommend returning it to where you found it." Waylon says with a look of concern at the two creatures touching it.


Soldier 3/Scout 1/Scoundrel 1; Init +9; Fort 22; Ref 19; Will 17; Force points 7/7 ; HP 74/74; Perception +8

Phineas watches the interaction intently hoping that diplomacy will work here as he suspects there is much more fighting to come once they enter this Temple proper.


Male Half Elf HP 10 | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +0; Dex: +1; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +5; Cha: +4 | Initiative: +1 | Spell Slots: 0 (2) | Inspiration: [ ]

Does anyone have Galaxy Lore?


OCC: If you mean Knowledge(Galatic Lore) that would be a yes here.


Soldier 3/Scout 1/Scoundrel 1; Init +9; Fort 22; Ref 19; Will 17; Force points 7/7 ; HP 74/74; Perception +8

Galactic Lore - 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (3) + 8 = 11. I do but the dice gods do not favor Phineas this day...


OCC: Okay assuming you meant Galatic Lore here goes
Knowledge(Galactic Lore): 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15
Wow, guess the psuedo-random number generator does not really want us to know. Heck I could have done better if I had Taken-10 (assuming that is a thing in this game) as I would have gotten a 21


Soldier 3/Scout 1/Scoundrel 1; Init +9; Fort 22; Ref 19; Will 17; Force points 7/7 ; HP 74/74; Perception +8
Prox Simmoss wrote:
Heck I could have done better if I had Taken-10 (assuming that is a thing in this game) as I would have gotten a 21[/ooc]

I thought the same thing when I rolled!


M Catharese Jedi 5 (HP 59/59 Threshold 15);Fort 16, Reflex 20, Will 17; Init +9; Force 5/7; Percept +9

Dreams just turns slightly to keep an eye on thier backs as Waylon starts negotiations


Male Half Elf HP 10 | AC: 15 | Saves: Str: +0; Dex: +1; Con: +2; Int: +0; Wis: +5; Cha: +4 | Initiative: +1 | Spell Slots: 0 (2) | Inspiration: [ ]

The little fat hairy creatures are squibs. The other group is made up of unicellular Ugors

2,801 to 2,850 of 2,910 << first < prev | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Game Play Thread All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.