GM Zephyre's PFS 4-23 Rivalry's End 3-7 (Inactive)

Game Master Zephyre14

Hunt out Dorianna Ouidda!

Maps & Visuals


301 to 350 of 451 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

Zranashta you also make the save FYI.

The Exchange

Ratfolk
Stats:
Occultist (Psychodermist) 5 Unchained Rogue 1| AC 21, touch 17, flat-footed 15 | CMD 14 | hp 44 b]Fort [/b]+6, Ref +10, Will +8 | Spd 20' | Init +8

fort: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Remmy wobbles a bit as he tries to deal with the poison, letting the infernal healing course through his tiny bones.

T-t-thank you.

He tosses the alchemist fire he drew at the remaining swarm near his skeleton.

Toss!: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (10) + 8 = 18
burny: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Silver Crusade

male half-elf ranger/5|hp 39/49|AC:19 T:14 FF:15|CMD:21|Fort+7, Ref+8, Will+4|Init+6|Perception+11/+13

Cuethric apologizes for setting off that trap. "Guys I am sorry. That was a stupid mistake."
He walks over a d starts to lift Ijo. "I help carry Ijo. Now let's find this lady and get out of here." "Ijo the restoration is on me when we get out of here."

Grand Lodge

M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 41/41 | AC 18/14/14 | F+12 R+13 W+14 | Init +5 | Perc +4 | Active Condition: None

Can't believe I rolled so catastrophically bad on my poison saves. Ijo has excellent saves for his level. Bummer.


Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

As most of the team focuses hard on the poison within them to disallow it getting any worse, Cuethric launches a final alchemist's fire into the last section of the swarm setting fire to the spiders and sending them scattering. Remmy don't count the one you used off your supplies As the spiders begin to spread, it is clear to everyone that all of the spiders have not only scattered, but completely vanished all together.

You are correct that Ijo, can not currently move on his own. We are out of the tuen based poison issue, so we don't have to function in rounds anymore, just let me know what you are doing to get fixed up and how long your spending on it.

Pathfinders what will you do?

Draklor [-10 HP, -3 DEX]
Cuethric [-28 HP, -4 DEX]
Ijo Ibn Son [-32 HP, -9 DEX]
Remmy[-30 HP, -4 DEX, Pending Infernal Healing] Skeleton [-14 HP]
Zranashta [-2 HP, -6 DEX]
Spot
Malaz [-50 HP, -6 DEX]

Just including the final situation of the swarms for anyone curious.
Swarm Purple [-64 HP, SCATTERED, VANISHED]
Swarm Blue [-61 HP, SCATTERED, VANISHED]
Swarm Red [-70 HP, SCATTERED, VANISHED]
Swarm Orange [-66 HP, SCATTERED, VANISHED]

The Concordance

Aphorite Occultist ~7 | HP: 66/66 | AC: 17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+10|R:+4|W:+7 |Perception: +18 | Initiative: +2
Spell Tracking:
1st: 6/6 | 2nd: 4/4 | 3rd: 2/2
| Active Conditions/Buffs:
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 7/13 {+4 STR} | Divination 2/13 {+1 Perception} | Abjuration 4/13 {+2 resistances} |Spent: 13/13

UMD vs DC 20: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (18) + 17 = 35 for CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
UMD vs DC 20: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (10) + 17 = 27 for CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
UMD vs DC 20: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (3) + 17 = 20 for CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8
UMD vs DC 20: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (9) + 17 = 26 for CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
UMD vs DC 20: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (12) + 17 = 29 for CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
UMD vs DC 20: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (1) + 17 = 18
UMD vs DC 20: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (8) + 17 = 25 for CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
UMD vs DC 20: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (12) + 17 = 29 for CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
UMD vs DC 20: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (15) + 17 = 32 for CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

8 charges of CLW marked off

Silver Crusade

male half-elf ranger/5|hp 39/49|AC:19 T:14 FF:15|CMD:21|Fort+7, Ref+8, Will+4|Init+6|Perception+11/+13

Cuethric while propping up Ijo, pulls his cure wand and taps himself several times then taps Ijo several times.

heal Cuethric with wand: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7
heal cuethric: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
heal cuethric: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
heal cuethric: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
heal Ijo: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
heal Ijo: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
heal Ijo: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Grand Lodge

M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 41/41 | AC 18/14/14 | F+12 R+13 W+14 | Init +5 | Perc +4 | Active Condition: None

Cuethric, if you have a lesser restoration to spare, I can't move without it and can get most of us out of DEX zero danger.

Silver Crusade

male half-elf ranger/5|hp 39/49|AC:19 T:14 FF:15|CMD:21|Fort+7, Ref+8, Will+4|Init+6|Perception+11/+13

Sorry, I don't have a scroll. I will add one after this scenario if Cuethric makes it out alive. Maybe 5 on one scroll. Because when you need one you probably need 2 or 3 or 5. Anyway, man I am sorry for setting that trap off. I think for the time being we will have to carry you. Hopefully we find something useful to use on you.

Grand Lodge

M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 41/41 | AC 18/14/14 | F+12 R+13 W+14 | Init +5 | Perc +4 | Active Condition: None

Okie dokie. Slump me over my animal companion when we get outside.

Liberty's Edge

LN Male Kitsune Bard (Flame Dancer) 7 | HP 59/59 | AC 17/13/14 | CMD 17 | F +4, R +8, W +6 (+4 vs performance, sonic, language-dependent) | Init +5 | Perc +4 | BP 17/19 | Conditions:

"Phew! I was worried someone was going to die," Draklor says, in a slightly tone-deaf manner. "I bet the Spider knows we're here now, but we should get him outside and back in action. Say he had a bit much to drink, needs out for a bit." He fishes out a wand, offering it to others once he's done.

CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

The Concordance

Aphorite Occultist ~7 | HP: 66/66 | AC: 17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+10|R:+4|W:+7 |Perception: +18 | Initiative: +2
Spell Tracking:
1st: 6/6 | 2nd: 4/4 | 3rd: 2/2
| Active Conditions/Buffs:
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 7/13 {+4 STR} | Divination 2/13 {+1 Perception} | Abjuration 4/13 {+2 resistances} |Spent: 13/13

"Do we have access to invisibility or the like? My be better to send one or two of us out to buy a scroll and come back rather than risking all of us leaving. If Spider does know we are here, leaving only allows for escae of increased defenses. We need to maintain some kind of presence here."

Liberty's Edge

LN Male Kitsune Bard (Flame Dancer) 7 | HP 59/59 | AC 17/13/14 | CMD 17 | F +4, R +8, W +6 (+4 vs performance, sonic, language-dependent) | Init +5 | Perc +4 | BP 17/19 | Conditions:

"I can do that! It wouldn't last long, though, one would have to be quick about it."

I have Invisibility, seven minute duration.

The Concordance

Aphorite Occultist ~7 | HP: 66/66 | AC: 17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+10|R:+4|W:+7 |Perception: +18 | Initiative: +2
Spell Tracking:
1st: 6/6 | 2nd: 4/4 | 3rd: 2/2
| Active Conditions/Buffs:
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 7/13 {+4 STR} | Divination 2/13 {+1 Perception} | Abjuration 4/13 {+2 resistances} |Spent: 13/13

Getting out should be less of a problem. Try to save the invis for your return trip?

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ratfolk
Stats:
Occultist (Psychodermist) 5 Unchained Rogue 1| AC 21, touch 17, flat-footed 15 | CMD 14 | hp 44 b]Fort [/b]+6, Ref +10, Will +8 | Spd 20' | Init +8

Remmy walks over to the downed ijo, though he doesn't look great.

Got... an idea...

He takes his necklace of bones and trinkets and puts them over Ijo's neck. A little "Snap" of power seems to jump over as Ijo feels the magic leave Remmy and enter him.

+2 to Dex from my focus item! It considers whoever is holding it to get it automatically!

Grand Lodge

M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 41/41 | AC 18/14/14 | F+12 R+13 W+14 | Init +5 | Perc +4 | Active Condition: None

Ijo's rigidness subsides and is able to roll over and sit up for the moment. Brilliant, Remmy. I have recovered feeling in all my extremities.

Ok, I just need a non zero score as most of my stuff subs CHA for DEX. Who is in the most need of their DEX recovered?

lesser restoration, Ijo: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Ijo hands the trophies back to Remmy, Thank you so very much.

I've got a psychodermist also. Will need to remember this trick!

Dark Archive

NG Female human arcanist 5, wizard 1┃hp 35/37┃AC 12 · T 8 · FF 12┃CMD 9┃F+2 · R+2 · W+5 (+1 vs enchant · +2 vs fear) ┃Init +5 (act in surprise)┃Perc +0┃speed 30 ft┃Apprs +11 · Bluff +9 · Arcn +15 · Dungn +10 · Engr +10 · Geog +10 · Hist +10 · Loc +10 · Nat +11 · Nob +10 · Planes +15 · Rel +11 · Ling +15 · Spllcrft +15 · UMD +7 ┃Arc Spells 2nd—0/4, 1st—1/6; Wiz Spells 1st—3/4┃Arcane Reservoir 0/8┃Consume Spells 0/2┃Prescience 4/8┃Augury 2/2┃ring of stairs and stars 0/1┃Conditions: mage armor · DEX –6

"Thank stars for Remmy!" Zranashta praises her companion.

DEX is not Zranashta's primary stat. Her AC is going to suck, but she can try to stay near the back. The only place it will really hurt is her snowball spell, which is about the only offensive spell she has left at this point. What I'm saying is: don't put her at the top of the list, but if you've got extra restoration, she'll take it.

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 41/41 | AC 18/14/14 | F+12 R+13 W+14 | Init +5 | Perc +4 | Active Condition: None

Two castings of a d4, so it'll have to be important.

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ratfolk
Stats:
Occultist (Psychodermist) 5 Unchained Rogue 1| AC 21, touch 17, flat-footed 15 | CMD 14 | hp 44 b]Fort [/b]+6, Ref +10, Will +8 | Spd 20' | Init +8

My dex is my most important number, I'm only -4, but that's my damage and AC.

The Concordance

Aphorite Occultist ~7 | HP: 66/66 | AC: 17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+10|R:+4|W:+7 |Perception: +18 | Initiative: +2
Spell Tracking:
1st: 6/6 | 2nd: 4/4 | 3rd: 2/2
| Active Conditions/Buffs:
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 7/13 {+4 STR} | Divination 2/13 {+1 Perception} | Abjuration 4/13 {+2 resistances} |Spent: 13/13

AC is down, but I can still hit something/one pretty hard.

Silver Crusade

male half-elf ranger/5|hp 39/49|AC:19 T:14 FF:15|CMD:21|Fort+7, Ref+8, Will+4|Init+6|Perception+11/+13

I am an archer, so dex is my primary atk stat, but I am only down 4 so I can probably manage too. Kind of like being sickened.

Dark Archive

NG Female human arcanist 5, wizard 1┃hp 35/37┃AC 12 · T 8 · FF 12┃CMD 9┃F+2 · R+2 · W+5 (+1 vs enchant · +2 vs fear) ┃Init +5 (act in surprise)┃Perc +0┃speed 30 ft┃Apprs +11 · Bluff +9 · Arcn +15 · Dungn +10 · Engr +10 · Geog +10 · Hist +10 · Loc +10 · Nat +11 · Nob +10 · Planes +15 · Rel +11 · Ling +15 · Spllcrft +15 · UMD +7 ┃Arc Spells 2nd—0/4, 1st—1/6; Wiz Spells 1st—3/4┃Arcane Reservoir 0/8┃Consume Spells 0/2┃Prescience 4/8┃Augury 2/2┃ring of stairs and stars 0/1┃Conditions: mage armor · DEX –6

Give one casting to Remmy and one casting to Cuethric. The rest of us can cope. (Or we can send one of us as a runner for some scrolls.)

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 41/41 | AC 18/14/14 | F+12 R+13 W+14 | Init +5 | Perc +4 | Active Condition: None

Ijo brings the ranged combatants closer to him and offers prayers to the gods to relieve damage to their nimbleness.

LR Cuethric: 1d4 ⇒ 3
LR Remmy: 1d4 ⇒ 3

This is what I can offer for today. Let us proceed.

Liberty's Edge

LN Male Kitsune Bard (Flame Dancer) 7 | HP 59/59 | AC 17/13/14 | CMD 17 | F +4, R +8, W +6 (+4 vs performance, sonic, language-dependent) | Init +5 | Perc +4 | BP 17/19 | Conditions:

Draklor flexes his arms and legs experimentally. "I can get used to this for a while, for the good of the mission."

My Dex was good to begin with, but I don't use it much. I won't need a spell for now.

Silver Crusade

male half-elf ranger/5|hp 39/49|AC:19 T:14 FF:15|CMD:21|Fort+7, Ref+8, Will+4|Init+6|Perception+11/+13

"Thank you, Ijo. I will do my best to make it up to you."
Cuethric heads back to the partically open door. He asks Zranashta to detect magic on the door and examines it. perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26 looking for traps and secret doors on the walls of the room where the smarm mess happend careful not to touch the partically open door or the spider carving. "The spider is hiding somewhere. But where?"

Grand Lodge

M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 41/41 | AC 18/14/14 | F+12 R+13 W+14 | Init +5 | Perc +4 | Active Condition: None

I place no blame on you, Cuethric. Perils of the trade. Ijo squints hard some more and puts a hand on Draklor for guidance.


Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

Malaz, I hate to have to use this rule on you, but unless you have something I am not seeing to prevent it that natural 1 that also fails on the 6th roll makes your wand unusable for the next 24 hours. Meaning you would only end up using 5 charges and still be at -19 HP, sorry for the bad news. Though if someone else is willing to let you use their wand you can just use those last 3 rolls (I believe Draklor was offering up to anyone who needed)

As Cuethric takes a closer inspection on the room that he triggered the trap in, he realizes that the door he was trying to open had a hidden catch behind it that prevented the door from opening all the way, it would appear this catch will allow passage.

Pathfinders what will you do?

Draklor [-3 DEX]
Cuethric [-10 HP, -1 DEX]
Ijo Ibn Son [-14 HP, -6 DEX]
Remmy[-20 HP, -1 DEX] Skeleton [-14 HP]
Zranashta [-2 HP, -6 DEX]
Spot
Malaz [-19 HP (additional 19 HP healing pending someone letting him borrow their wand), -6 DEX]

Grand Lodge

M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 41/41 | AC 18/14/14 | F+12 R+13 W+14 | Init +5 | Perc +4 | Active Condition: None

Ijo will assist with any wand usage and top himself up as well.

clw: 3d8 + 3 ⇒ (1, 3, 7) + 3 = 14

Ijo will go about inspecting the room and surrounding areas by Detecting Evil.

Dark Archive

NG Female human arcanist 5, wizard 1┃hp 35/37┃AC 12 · T 8 · FF 12┃CMD 9┃F+2 · R+2 · W+5 (+1 vs enchant · +2 vs fear) ┃Init +5 (act in surprise)┃Perc +0┃speed 30 ft┃Apprs +11 · Bluff +9 · Arcn +15 · Dungn +10 · Engr +10 · Geog +10 · Hist +10 · Loc +10 · Nat +11 · Nob +10 · Planes +15 · Rel +11 · Ling +15 · Spllcrft +15 · UMD +7 ┃Arc Spells 2nd—0/4, 1st—1/6; Wiz Spells 1st—3/4┃Arcane Reservoir 0/8┃Consume Spells 0/2┃Prescience 4/8┃Augury 2/2┃ring of stairs and stars 0/1┃Conditions: mage armor · DEX –6

Zranashta uses five more charges from her wand of infernal healing, which after a few minutes will be enough to bring Cuethric, Remmy, and Malaz all back to full health.

The Concordance

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Aphorite Occultist ~7 | HP: 66/66 | AC: 17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+10|R:+4|W:+7 |Perception: +18 | Initiative: +2
Spell Tracking:
1st: 6/6 | 2nd: 4/4 | 3rd: 2/2
| Active Conditions/Buffs:
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 7/13 {+4 STR} | Divination 2/13 {+1 Perception} | Abjuration 4/13 {+2 resistances} |Spent: 13/13

Actually, rereading the UMD rules, I technically get a +2 when using a wand I have activated before. So, that 18 becomes a 20 (making it a success). The '1' only deactivates the device if you roll a 1 and fail the check.

Silver Crusade

male half-elf ranger/5|hp 39/49|AC:19 T:14 FF:15|CMD:21|Fort+7, Ref+8, Will+4|Init+6|Perception+11/+13

Cuethric, being the curious type, sneaks up to the the corner to the next room and peaks around as inconspicuously as possible.
stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (8) + 9 = 17
Hey, folks, are we all back in the spider room? If you are please move yourself in. Cuethric is going to continue to search rooms for our kidnap target. I may be missing the bubble and there is another plan a foot.


Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

As the party finishes healing themselves up, Cuethric takes a peak around the corner to find an identical hallway to the one they just came from.

Malaz, that is for activating something blindly to represent if you don't actually know the magic words but have got it to work before a higher change of hitting the same thing again. I mean everyone has wands and is willing to share so it isn't a big deal for this mission, heck Zranashta got you fixed up for one less charge.

Pathfinders what will you do?

Draklor [-3 DEX]
Cuethric [-1 DEX]
Ijo Ibn Son [-6 DEX]
Remmy[-1 DEX] Skeleton [-14 HP]
Zranashta [-2 HP, -6 DEX]
Spot
Malaz [-6 DEX]

Grand Lodge

M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 41/41 | AC 18/14/14 | F+12 R+13 W+14 | Init +5 | Perc +4 | Active Condition: None

Ijo continues his magically assisted search by Detecting Evil.

Liberty's Edge

LN Male Kitsune Bard (Flame Dancer) 7 | HP 59/59 | AC 17/13/14 | CMD 17 | F +4, R +8, W +6 (+4 vs performance, sonic, language-dependent) | Init +5 | Perc +4 | BP 17/19 | Conditions:

Draklor keeps the healing rod out, foreseeing its use. "Our foes so far haven't cared about fighting blind. But hopefully the Spider will. Can anyone make a smoke cloud, or something of the like?"

Dark Archive

NG Female human arcanist 5, wizard 1┃hp 35/37┃AC 12 · T 8 · FF 12┃CMD 9┃F+2 · R+2 · W+5 (+1 vs enchant · +2 vs fear) ┃Init +5 (act in surprise)┃Perc +0┃speed 30 ft┃Apprs +11 · Bluff +9 · Arcn +15 · Dungn +10 · Engr +10 · Geog +10 · Hist +10 · Loc +10 · Nat +11 · Nob +10 · Planes +15 · Rel +11 · Ling +15 · Spllcrft +15 · UMD +7 ┃Arc Spells 2nd—0/4, 1st—1/6; Wiz Spells 1st—3/4┃Arcane Reservoir 0/8┃Consume Spells 0/2┃Prescience 4/8┃Augury 2/2┃ring of stairs and stars 0/1┃Conditions: mage armor · DEX –6

"Yes, friend," Zranashta answers Draklor, "I can cast obscuring mist. You want now or later?"

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
LN Male Kitsune Bard (Flame Dancer) 7 | HP 59/59 | AC 17/13/14 | CMD 17 | F +4, R +8, W +6 (+4 vs performance, sonic, language-dependent) | Init +5 | Perc +4 | BP 17/19 | Conditions:

"Not yet. But maybe when we find some humans, I have a trick that'll let us see through it just fine."

The Concordance

Aphorite Occultist ~7 | HP: 66/66 | AC: 17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+10|R:+4|W:+7 |Perception: +18 | Initiative: +2
Spell Tracking:
1st: 6/6 | 2nd: 4/4 | 3rd: 2/2
| Active Conditions/Buffs:
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 7/13 {+4 STR} | Divination 2/13 {+1 Perception} | Abjuration 4/13 {+2 resistances} |Spent: 13/13

"Well then let's get going. If the Spider hasn't come to look for us yet, it could mean they left or are still hiding."


Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

For deciding where to go/what to do, in case it was missed, Cuethric DID see a latch behind the "trap door" that would allow it to open all the way and appears to lead somewhere.

Silver Crusade

male half-elf ranger/5|hp 39/49|AC:19 T:14 FF:15|CMD:21|Fort+7, Ref+8, Will+4|Init+6|Perception+11/+13

Cuethric will let others know about the latch and make sure everyone os ready to have it opened.
"It is time to continue."
Opening the latch when all are in the room and ready.


Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

Past the trapped secret door is a stairwell that leads down to an open room.

This large room is sumptuously carpeted with large rugs, several of which bear runic writing woven into their patterns with dull metallic thread. A steep staircase ascends to the east, and a pair of imposing double doors looms to the west. Eight narrow passages extend from this room in several directions, each passageway soon turns to the left or right. Slide 7

Pathfinders what will you do?

Draklor [-3 DEX]
Cuethric [-1 DEX]
Ijo Ibn Son [-6 DEX]
Remmy[-1 DEX] Skeleton [-14 HP]
Zranashta [-2 HP, -6 DEX]
Spot
Malaz [-6 DEX]

The Concordance

Aphorite Occultist ~7 | HP: 66/66 | AC: 17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+10|R:+4|W:+7 |Perception: +18 | Initiative: +2
Spell Tracking:
1st: 6/6 | 2nd: 4/4 | 3rd: 2/2
| Active Conditions/Buffs:
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 7/13 {+4 STR} | Divination 2/13 {+1 Perception} | Abjuration 4/13 {+2 resistances} |Spent: 13/13

Given how dangerous the last trap was, Malaz believes The Spider has employed more of them. He casts a spell so he won't have to touch the ground. He avoids stepping on the carpet. "Great place for a pit...or a mimic, don't you agree?"

Air Walk

The aphorite then scans for the presence of any magic or other dangers.

Detect Magic

Perception: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (8) + 17 = 25

Grand Lodge

M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 41/41 | AC 18/14/14 | F+12 R+13 W+14 | Init +5 | Perc +4 | Active Condition: None

Ijo walks forward slowly, A wise assessment.

Cast Detect Evil

The Exchange

Ratfolk
Stats:
Occultist (Psychodermist) 5 Unchained Rogue 1| AC 21, touch 17, flat-footed 15 | CMD 14 | hp 44 b]Fort [/b]+6, Ref +10, Will +8 | Spd 20' | Init +8

Remmy carefully treads forward, sniffing the air as he goes.

Using my scent ability to attempt to detect anything unusual.

Liberty's Edge

LN Male Kitsune Bard (Flame Dancer) 7 | HP 59/59 | AC 17/13/14 | CMD 17 | F +4, R +8, W +6 (+4 vs performance, sonic, language-dependent) | Init +5 | Perc +4 | BP 17/19 | Conditions:

Draklor walks slowly so as not to remind himself of his weakened muscles, and searches for traces of magic.

Silver Crusade

male half-elf ranger/5|hp 39/49|AC:19 T:14 FF:15|CMD:21|Fort+7, Ref+8, Will+4|Init+6|Perception+11/+13

Cuethric sneaks and perceives. "A spider like room ... to the head is where we should head.", in a just audible voice volume.
Looking at the stairs, percept traps: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (13) + 11 = 24
If he can't see anything bad, he will walk around avoiding the carpets to the right, sneaking. stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28


Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

Zranashta you got anything you want to do/say?

Dark Archive

NG Female human arcanist 5, wizard 1┃hp 35/37┃AC 12 · T 8 · FF 12┃CMD 9┃F+2 · R+2 · W+5 (+1 vs enchant · +2 vs fear) ┃Init +5 (act in surprise)┃Perc +0┃speed 30 ft┃Apprs +11 · Bluff +9 · Arcn +15 · Dungn +10 · Engr +10 · Geog +10 · Hist +10 · Loc +10 · Nat +11 · Nob +10 · Planes +15 · Rel +11 · Ling +15 · Spllcrft +15 · UMD +7 ┃Arc Spells 2nd—0/4, 1st—1/6; Wiz Spells 1st—3/4┃Arcane Reservoir 0/8┃Consume Spells 0/2┃Prescience 4/8┃Augury 2/2┃ring of stairs and stars 0/1┃Conditions: mage armor · DEX –6
GM Zephyre wrote:
Zranashta you got anything you want to do/say?

Sorry, I'm following along. It seemed like everyone already has covered all of the bases.

Silver Crusade

male half-elf ranger/5|hp 39/49|AC:19 T:14 FF:15|CMD:21|Fort+7, Ref+8, Will+4|Init+6|Perception+11/+13

Is there anything unusual about the double doors, any carvings or pictures, script or such?
Cuethric continues to step around the carpet careful not to touch it.
This reminds me of my AD&D days and the trappers that would close up around you as you walked through a room.
He peeks around the corner of the hallways before moving accross their openings. Still sneaking. Cuethric will make his way to the double doors. He looks to see if they are trapped. Then he will check if they are locked.
perception traps on doors and door area: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (4) + 11 = 15

Dark Archive

NG Female human arcanist 5, wizard 1┃hp 35/37┃AC 12 · T 8 · FF 12┃CMD 9┃F+2 · R+2 · W+5 (+1 vs enchant · +2 vs fear) ┃Init +5 (act in surprise)┃Perc +0┃speed 30 ft┃Apprs +11 · Bluff +9 · Arcn +15 · Dungn +10 · Engr +10 · Geog +10 · Hist +10 · Loc +10 · Nat +11 · Nob +10 · Planes +15 · Rel +11 · Ling +15 · Spllcrft +15 · UMD +7 ┃Arc Spells 2nd—0/4, 1st—1/6; Wiz Spells 1st—3/4┃Arcane Reservoir 0/8┃Consume Spells 0/2┃Prescience 4/8┃Augury 2/2┃ring of stairs and stars 0/1┃Conditions: mage armor · DEX –6

Zranashta whispers to Cuethric, "Take time. Look carefully for more traps."

We should be taking 20 to look for traps. It takes longer, but I don't think we can afford to trip another one.

The Concordance

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Aphorite Occultist ~7 | HP: 66/66 | AC: 17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+10|R:+4|W:+7 |Perception: +18 | Initiative: +2
Spell Tracking:
1st: 6/6 | 2nd: 4/4 | 3rd: 2/2
| Active Conditions/Buffs:
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 7/13 {+4 STR} | Divination 2/13 {+1 Perception} | Abjuration 4/13 {+2 resistances} |Spent: 13/13

Take 20 on Perception for a 37

301 to 350 of 451 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Zephyre's PFS 4-23 Rivalry's End 3-7 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.