GM Zephyre's PFS 4-23 Rivalry's End 3-7 (Inactive)

Game Master Zephyre14

Hunt out Dorianna Ouidda!

Maps & Visuals


51 to 100 of 451 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Grand Lodge

M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 41/41 | AC 18/14/14 | F+12 R+13 W+14 | Init +5 | Perc +4 | Active Condition: None

Ijo rounds the corner with the others looking for a potential point of ingress.

Liberty's Edge

LN Male Kitsune Bard (Flame Dancer) 7 | HP 59/59 | AC 17/13/14 | CMD 17 | F +4, R +8, W +6 (+4 vs performance, sonic, language-dependent) | Init +5 | Perc +4 | BP 17/19 | Conditions:

Draklor scowls, an expression that doesn't suit his face. "Surely you wouldn't deny entry to Nagajor's finest cardsharp, Saeen Yule?" The kitsune pulls at a pocket to show a glimpse of Ijo's vast loan. If it doesn't look like as much as the other entrants are showing, he withdraws a few coins for each Gendarme. "I'd hate to have come all this way and disappoint my friend at the gate."

Bluff: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26

I'll take ten on Knowledge (local) for 26 if I can see how much an acceptable bribe would be. I doubt it'd be higher than the low double-digits per guard. Also, do I actually know what game or games are being played?

When a safe spot to talk to Zranashta opens up, he mutters, "I thought that up on my feet, should've said so earlier, sorry. That's some cousin of mine. I figured we should assume the Spider knew more than she does, and maybe a cover identity would help."

Dark Archive

NG Female human arcanist 5, wizard 1┃hp 35/37┃AC 12 · T 8 · FF 12┃CMD 9┃F+2 · R+2 · W+5 (+1 vs enchant · +2 vs fear) ┃Init +5 (act in surprise)┃Perc +0┃speed 30 ft┃Apprs +11 · Bluff +9 · Arcn +15 · Dungn +10 · Engr +10 · Geog +10 · Hist +10 · Loc +10 · Nat +11 · Nob +10 · Planes +15 · Rel +11 · Ling +15 · Spllcrft +15 · UMD +7 ┃Arc Spells 2nd—0/4, 1st—1/6; Wiz Spells 1st—3/4┃Arcane Reservoir 0/8┃Consume Spells 0/2┃Prescience 4/8┃Augury 2/2┃ring of stairs and stars 0/1┃Conditions: mage armor · DEX –6

"Good idea," she whispers back in her heavy Varisian accent. "Call me 'Zrinka'. Is favorite aunt."

Silver Crusade

male half-elf ranger/5|hp 39/49|AC:19 T:14 FF:15|CMD:21|Fort+7, Ref+8, Will+4|Init+6|Perception+11/+13

Cuethric scowls, "All dressed up with no where to go."

He dutifully sculks around the corner after Ijo sneaking and looking for a way in.

If it looks more advantageous to circle back a few buildings and dispear in an ally, he will suggest it. Else he will get to the back as unobserved as possible. He will also be looking for a way in.
perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (14) + 11 = 25
stealth: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28
not sure if you want us to roll these or you roll them.

The Concordance

Aphorite Occultist ~7 | HP: 66/66 | AC: 17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+10|R:+4|W:+7 |Perception: +18 | Initiative: +2
Spell Tracking:
1st: 6/6 | 2nd: 4/4 | 3rd: 2/2
| Active Conditions/Buffs:
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 7/13 {+4 STR} | Divination 2/13 {+1 Perception} | Abjuration 4/13 {+2 resistances} |Spent: 13/13

Malaz waits by the front to see how Draklor fares, just in case things go poorly.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

As Draklor demonstrates his wealth whilst making a very believable approach the guard respond to him. "That will not be necessary sir, please you and your lady are welcome to join in the festivities.

Draklor realizes that while these guard are being used by a less than reputable man, they themselves are not more loyal to their overlord and the task at hand a bribe substantial enough to sway these men likely is already coming from someone with enough coin to get in themselves. Also while he is not sure the games played in this particular event he is aware that these types of events typically include various games and are more akin to an open casino environment than a singular tournament game.

As Draklor enters with Zranashta the men look up and see Malaz shining body nearby.

GM Secret:
knowledge(planes) Not trained, cap 10: 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18

You, someone with the wealth to cover themselves in gold, must be here for the party come on, don't be shy.

For those trying to sneak around back, the hustle and bustle has no one aware that you are doing anything odd at this time. Though Cuethric's perception has allowed him to identify a service entrance that he could easily sneak into with his currently hidden presence. He may have noticed another way or two in also, but sharing with others may cost him his current slyness.

Dark Archive

NG Female human arcanist 5, wizard 1┃hp 35/37┃AC 12 · T 8 · FF 12┃CMD 9┃F+2 · R+2 · W+5 (+1 vs enchant · +2 vs fear) ┃Init +5 (act in surprise)┃Perc +0┃speed 30 ft┃Apprs +11 · Bluff +9 · Arcn +15 · Dungn +10 · Engr +10 · Geog +10 · Hist +10 · Loc +10 · Nat +11 · Nob +10 · Planes +15 · Rel +11 · Ling +15 · Spllcrft +15 · UMD +7 ┃Arc Spells 2nd—0/4, 1st—1/6; Wiz Spells 1st—3/4┃Arcane Reservoir 0/8┃Consume Spells 0/2┃Prescience 4/8┃Augury 2/2┃ring of stairs and stars 0/1┃Conditions: mage armor · DEX –6

Once inside, Zranashta and Draklor split up. "I must go put powder on nose," she tells him, before heading to a secluded part of the casino. (Maybe a ladies' room?)

The rest of her action is contingent on finding a secluded spot.

When she is confident that no one is looking, she casts a summoning spell (summon monster III), using a couple cards from her secondary harrow deck as a spell focus.
Harrow card 1: 1d54 ⇒ 43. The Eclipse (Wis)
Harrow card 1: 1d54 ⇒ 15. The Rabbit Prince (Dex)
The summoned creature gains +4 in both of these abilities (already included in the statblock, below).

A tiny fae creature appears in front of her, with the head and body of a male elf, it has the gossamer wings and hind legs of a cricket. "Hello Hopper, good to see you. Now you must vanish," she instructs the faerie in a dusty whisper.

Grig:

NG Tiny fey

Init +6; Senses low-light vision; Perception +7
Languages Common, Sylvan

AC 19, touch 19, flat-footed 12 (+6 Dex, +1 dodge, +2 size)
hp 4 (1d6+1)
Fort +1, Ref +8, Will +5
DR 5/cold iron; SR 16

Speed 30 ft., fly 40 ft. (average)
Melee short sword –1 (1d3–3/19–20)
Ranged longbow +8 (1d4–3/×3)
Space 2-1/2 ft.; Reach 0 ft.
Spell-Like Abilities (CL 9th; concentration +11)
3/day—disguise self, entangle (DC 13), invisibility (self only), pyrotechnics (DC 14)

Abilities Str 5, Dex 22, Con 13, Int 10, Wis 17, Cha 14
Base Atk +0; CMB +2; CMD 12 (18vs. trip)
Feats Dodge, Diehard
Skills Acrobatics +10 (+14 jump), Escape Artist +10, Fly +14, Perception +7, Perform (string) +6, Stealth +18; Racial Modifiers +4 Acrobatics when jumping

"Good good. Now go find back door and open for friends."

This summoning spell has a duration of 5 minutes.

The grig heads off to find the back entrance, taking care to not be noticed as it makes its way through the crowded casino.
Stealth: 1d20 + 18 + 20 ⇒ (20) + 18 + 20 = 58

Zranashta will also consume 2 of her 1st-level arcanist spell slots to recover those 2 arcane points spent on this summoning.


Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

As Zranashta get's into the part and finds herself the lavatory to perform her spell and secret mission the others are left outside for a minute or two.

What does the rest of the part do in the mean time?

Silver Crusade

male half-elf ranger/5|hp 39/49|AC:19 T:14 FF:15|CMD:21|Fort+7, Ref+8, Will+4|Init+6|Perception+11/+13

Cuethric will wait patiently for something to open up literally. He is not crazy about entering with backup.

'Hopefully Ijo will see this entrance too...sooner or later.' He thinks to himself to help calm his nerves.

He also keeps an watch on Ijo should someone spot him or stop him. take 10 on perception for a 21 to keep up with Ijo and watch the doors.

The Concordance

Aphorite Occultist ~7 | HP: 66/66 | AC: 17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+10|R:+4|W:+7 |Perception: +18 | Initiative: +2
Spell Tracking:
1st: 6/6 | 2nd: 4/4 | 3rd: 2/2
| Active Conditions/Buffs:
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 7/13 {+4 STR} | Divination 2/13 {+1 Perception} | Abjuration 4/13 {+2 resistances} |Spent: 13/13

Malaz accepts the guard's invitation recognition and enters with a thankful nod. Now, where did the others get to?

Perception: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (14) + 17 = 31

Grand Lodge

M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 41/41 | AC 18/14/14 | F+12 R+13 W+14 | Init +5 | Perc +4 | Active Condition: None

Ijo loiters in the area for a moment, feeling over the walls with his hands as he goes.

perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (12) + 4 = 16

Liberty's Edge

LN Male Kitsune Bard (Flame Dancer) 7 | HP 59/59 | AC 17/13/14 | CMD 17 | F +4, R +8, W +6 (+4 vs performance, sonic, language-dependent) | Init +5 | Perc +4 | BP 17/19 | Conditions:

Draklor seeks out a somewhat-occupied gambling table and makes himself comfortable there. "Reckon you can deal in the man who swindled a whole town out from under a dealer's nose?" If the game doesn't involve cards, he grins devilishly at his own remark.


Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

Malaz enters easily enough and garners some attention in the process, but these are all rich patrons who only take notice for a moment at the extravagance one other patron has gone through before returning to their respective games. Looking about for his team members Draklor is easy enough to spot as the place is busy enough with people for an individual to go about business as they please, but not enough to make finding a particular person difficult, Zranashta on the other hand Malaz believes he may have seen disappearing into another room, but she was gone as fast as he saw her.

As the team out back waits the service entrance that Cuethric had previously noticed opens up, while he knows he will still need to be stealthy to get into the building and past any back end workers without being noticed, opening a door unnoticed would have been the hardest part.

With the light coming from inside the building now pouring into the back streets Ijo now also notices the service entrance, but gets the same feeling that getting in unnoticed will still require some amount of stealth.

As Draklor sits down to a table of roulette he finds the other members of the table less than entertained by the open comment of swindling, but all also respect his confidence. See the powerpoint if you wish to actually place a bet.

Silver Crusade

male half-elf ranger/5|hp 39/49|AC:19 T:14 FF:15|CMD:21|Fort+7, Ref+8, Will+4|Init+6|Perception+11/+13

Cuethric seizes the moment, sneaking forward to ease hopefully into the shadows inside the door.
stealth to move unnoticed into the building: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (13) + 9 = 22
As he does this, his mind is racing for a good excuse for using this entrance should he be discovered. He also hopes Ijo is right behind him.

Dark Archive

NG Female human arcanist 5, wizard 1┃hp 35/37┃AC 12 · T 8 · FF 12┃CMD 9┃F+2 · R+2 · W+5 (+1 vs enchant · +2 vs fear) ┃Init +5 (act in surprise)┃Perc +0┃speed 30 ft┃Apprs +11 · Bluff +9 · Arcn +15 · Dungn +10 · Engr +10 · Geog +10 · Hist +10 · Loc +10 · Nat +11 · Nob +10 · Planes +15 · Rel +11 · Ling +15 · Spllcrft +15 · UMD +7 ┃Arc Spells 2nd—0/4, 1st—1/6; Wiz Spells 1st—3/4┃Arcane Reservoir 0/8┃Consume Spells 0/2┃Prescience 4/8┃Augury 2/2┃ring of stairs and stars 0/1┃Conditions: mage armor · DEX –6

Zranashta returns to the gaming pit hopeful that her friends will find a way inside. When she arrives at the table and sees Malaz, she is pleasantly surprised. "Ah good. You have come in. Veery good. Where are others?" Not waiting for an answer, she turns to Draklor, and rests an arm on his shoulder. "Have you been winning veery money while I was gone? Hmm, bet Red; is favorite color, lucky color, veery lucky color."

Grand Lodge

M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 41/41 | AC 18/14/14 | F+12 R+13 W+14 | Init +5 | Perc +4 | Active Condition: None

Ijo takes notice of the hatch and casually approaches it to try and not draw any notice.

stealth: 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (14) - 2 = 12

Here's hoping!

The Exchange

Ratfolk
Stats:
Occultist (Psychodermist) 5 Unchained Rogue 1| AC 21, touch 17, flat-footed 15 | CMD 14 | hp 44 b]Fort [/b]+6, Ref +10, Will +8 | Spd 20' | Init +8

Remmy sees the back door open and Cuethric take the moment, and follows swiftly behind.

Stealth: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (13) + 19 = 32

Dark Archive

NG Female human arcanist 5, wizard 1┃hp 35/37┃AC 12 · T 8 · FF 12┃CMD 9┃F+2 · R+2 · W+5 (+1 vs enchant · +2 vs fear) ┃Init +5 (act in surprise)┃Perc +0┃speed 30 ft┃Apprs +11 · Bluff +9 · Arcn +15 · Dungn +10 · Engr +10 · Geog +10 · Hist +10 · Loc +10 · Nat +11 · Nob +10 · Planes +15 · Rel +11 · Ling +15 · Spllcrft +15 · UMD +7 ┃Arc Spells 2nd—0/4, 1st—1/6; Wiz Spells 1st—3/4┃Arcane Reservoir 0/8┃Consume Spells 0/2┃Prescience 4/8┃Augury 2/2┃ring of stairs and stars 0/1┃Conditions: mage armor · DEX –6

If the other characters are seen, and if the grig sees them being seen, he will use pyrotechnics in the kitchen to create a diversion.
Grig Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (5) + 7 = 12

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
LN Male Kitsune Bard (Flame Dancer) 7 | HP 59/59 | AC 17/13/14 | CMD 17 | F +4, R +8, W +6 (+4 vs performance, sonic, language-dependent) | Init +5 | Perc +4 | BP 17/19 | Conditions:

Oh boy, this should be interesting! Also, loving the summon work.

Slightly perplexed, Draklor tries his best to let his calm face bleed into his actual thoughts. "Wouldn't do to cause a stir right out of the gate! Five measures on 19 Red."

GM, would you mind putting a link to the slides in your header or the campaign description?

The Concordance

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Aphorite Occultist ~7 | HP: 66/66 | AC: 17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+10|R:+4|W:+7 |Perception: +18 | Initiative: +2
Spell Tracking:
1st: 6/6 | 2nd: 4/4 | 3rd: 2/2
| Active Conditions/Buffs:
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 7/13 {+4 STR} | Divination 2/13 {+1 Perception} | Abjuration 4/13 {+2 resistances} |Spent: 13/13

Malaz looks for the most likely way to the back entrance. The aphorite then positions himself on the gambling floor about halfway between Draklor and the hallway his teammates should arrive in.


Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

Good Idea Draklor, added the link to the header

Cuethric successfully manages to sneak into the building and get himself the play hall without attracting any attention, emerging from the back room to be spotted by Malaz (and easily spot his shininess in return).

As Zranashta returns to the table, the other gamblers barely take notice of the "companion" as she is not particularly a unique site within the halls.

Ijo attempts to sneak into the back entrance also, but before getting to the exhibit hall is noticed by one of the staffers. What are you do..., but the Grig is on top of it and performs a distraction of pyrotechnics that pulls the attention away from hims long enough to get in.

During the kerfufal of Ijo's attempt, Remmy is easily able maneuver his way into the exhibition hall, managing to come all the way up to Malaz before ever being noticed.

1d37 - 1 ⇒ (19) - 1 = 18

Oh man that was so close

As the roulette spins Draklor watches the ball roll and roll, but as the ball slows it is obvious the it is not going to stop anywhere near 19, the dealer calls out Black 18 and disburses some money to a few patrons while raking the table of the rest. Bets please.

Grand Lodge

M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 41/41 | AC 18/14/14 | F+12 R+13 W+14 | Init +5 | Perc +4 | Active Condition: None

Ijo uses the distraction to adjust his clothes to that of the servants to perhaps blend in some. He will make his way to the wine cellar.

Dark Archive

NG Female human arcanist 5, wizard 1┃hp 35/37┃AC 12 · T 8 · FF 12┃CMD 9┃F+2 · R+2 · W+5 (+1 vs enchant · +2 vs fear) ┃Init +5 (act in surprise)┃Perc +0┃speed 30 ft┃Apprs +11 · Bluff +9 · Arcn +15 · Dungn +10 · Engr +10 · Geog +10 · Hist +10 · Loc +10 · Nat +11 · Nob +10 · Planes +15 · Rel +11 · Ling +15 · Spllcrft +15 · UMD +7 ┃Arc Spells 2nd—0/4, 1st—1/6; Wiz Spells 1st—3/4┃Arcane Reservoir 0/8┃Consume Spells 0/2┃Prescience 4/8┃Augury 2/2┃ring of stairs and stars 0/1┃Conditions: mage armor · DEX –6

Now that everyone is inside, the grig follows Ijo, curious to see where he is going.
Maybe a wonderful opportunity for a prank shall present itself!
'Hopper' covers his mouth to stifle a giggle.
Stealth for following Ijo Ibn Son while invisible.
Stealth: 1d20 + 18 + 20 ⇒ (8) + 18 + 20 = 46

Silver Crusade

male half-elf ranger/5|hp 39/49|AC:19 T:14 FF:15|CMD:21|Fort+7, Ref+8, Will+4|Init+6|Perception+11/+13

Not knowing the grig is watching, Cuethric attempts to inconspiculously follow Ijo. He will make his way after a little.

He will take 10 on stealth for a 19 if possible.

Silver Crusade

male half-elf ranger/5|hp 39/49|AC:19 T:14 FF:15|CMD:21|Fort+7, Ref+8, Will+4|Init+6|Perception+11/+13

Cuethric follows Ijo keeping an eye to their rear for any possible employees or guards. He fiddles with the mouth of his haversack and produces a potion vial. potion of invisibility He then slings his haversack back into place.


Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

Ijo, Cuethric and the Grig take a quick look around and find the wine cellar, able to sneak into it with a simple glance around to make sure no one is particularly paying attention to them.

The wine cellar of the Weaver’s Parlor is cooler and quieter than the bustling floor above. A few lanterns illuminate rows of casks, and a sturdy rack bisects the room, obscuring the western half. The rack extends from floor to ceiling, but does not reach the walls to either side, allowing passage around the rack to the north and south.

Silver Crusade

male half-elf ranger/5|hp 39/49|AC:19 T:14 FF:15|CMD:21|Fort+7, Ref+8, Will+4|Init+6|Perception+11/+13

"Hmm, should we just hide down here and wait?", Cuethric whispers to Ijo. "I think we are in the right place, but I don't think we should go much further without the others."

The Concordance

Aphorite Occultist ~7 | HP: 66/66 | AC: 17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+10|R:+4|W:+7 |Perception: +18 | Initiative: +2
Spell Tracking:
1st: 6/6 | 2nd: 4/4 | 3rd: 2/2
| Active Conditions/Buffs:
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 7/13 {+4 STR} | Divination 2/13 {+1 Perception} | Abjuration 4/13 {+2 resistances} |Spent: 13/13

Do we all meet in the wine cellar, or do the rest of us have to find it?

Dark Archive

NG Female human arcanist 5, wizard 1┃hp 35/37┃AC 12 · T 8 · FF 12┃CMD 9┃F+2 · R+2 · W+5 (+1 vs enchant · +2 vs fear) ┃Init +5 (act in surprise)┃Perc +0┃speed 30 ft┃Apprs +11 · Bluff +9 · Arcn +15 · Dungn +10 · Engr +10 · Geog +10 · Hist +10 · Loc +10 · Nat +11 · Nob +10 · Planes +15 · Rel +11 · Ling +15 · Spllcrft +15 · UMD +7 ┃Arc Spells 2nd—0/4, 1st—1/6; Wiz Spells 1st—3/4┃Arcane Reservoir 0/8┃Consume Spells 0/2┃Prescience 4/8┃Augury 2/2┃ring of stairs and stars 0/1┃Conditions: mage armor · DEX –6

"Draklor, dahling. Let us go get drink. We can come back and play game soon." Zranashta encourages her friend to leave the table, then turns to Malaz. "Perhaps gold man wish to join us?"

Liberty's Edge

LN Male Kitsune Bard (Flame Dancer) 7 | HP 59/59 | AC 17/13/14 | CMD 17 | F +4, R +8, W +6 (+4 vs performance, sonic, language-dependent) | Init +5 | Perc +4 | BP 17/19 | Conditions:

"You and your pet names," Draklor says, though he doesn't care much about the cover identity. "All right, I've waited as long as I have, I can stand a bit longer. And I am thirsty. Let's see where one could get a drink in this place."

Dark Archive

NG Female human arcanist 5, wizard 1┃hp 35/37┃AC 12 · T 8 · FF 12┃CMD 9┃F+2 · R+2 · W+5 (+1 vs enchant · +2 vs fear) ┃Init +5 (act in surprise)┃Perc +0┃speed 30 ft┃Apprs +11 · Bluff +9 · Arcn +15 · Dungn +10 · Engr +10 · Geog +10 · Hist +10 · Loc +10 · Nat +11 · Nob +10 · Planes +15 · Rel +11 · Ling +15 · Spllcrft +15 · UMD +7 ┃Arc Spells 2nd—0/4, 1st—1/6; Wiz Spells 1st—3/4┃Arcane Reservoir 0/8┃Consume Spells 0/2┃Prescience 4/8┃Augury 2/2┃ring of stairs and stars 0/1┃Conditions: mage armor · DEX –6

I'm sorry. I forgot about the aliases. It has been a long weekend. :)


Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

As Cuethric and Ijo wait at the entrance of the wine cellar, Zranashta rallied Draklor and Malaz to "get drinks" and are easily able to locate the wine cellar themselves and believe that as long as they don't make a scene of it, the chaos of the event will be plenty to keep from making their actions suspicious.

I presume that Remmy will follow along with the group?

The Concordance

Aphorite Occultist ~7 | HP: 66/66 | AC: 17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+10|R:+4|W:+7 |Perception: +18 | Initiative: +2
Spell Tracking:
1st: 6/6 | 2nd: 4/4 | 3rd: 2/2
| Active Conditions/Buffs:
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 7/13 {+4 STR} | Divination 2/13 {+1 Perception} | Abjuration 4/13 {+2 resistances} |Spent: 13/13

Once in the relative privacy of the wine cellar, Malaz casts a pair of spells.

Heightened Awareness and See Invisible. 1 hour duration for each.

Grand Lodge

M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 41/41 | AC 18/14/14 | F+12 R+13 W+14 | Init +5 | Perc +4 | Active Condition: None

Ijo also prepares with a spell casting protection from evil.

Silver Crusade

male half-elf ranger/5|hp 39/49|AC:19 T:14 FF:15|CMD:21|Fort+7, Ref+8, Will+4|Init+6|Perception+11/+13

Cuethric will retrieve his bow from his haversack and sling a quiver of arrows over his shoulder as well. He will replace the potion of invisibility and get the potion of evil protection handy.

"Well let's check the southern approach for traps." He whispers to the group.

perception: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (15) + 11 = 26

"Malaz, take a look as well. You seem to let nothing escape you notice." He whispers and points to the south side around the wine racks. We will need a little luck here I think.

The Concordance

Aphorite Occultist ~7 | HP: 66/66 | AC: 17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+10|R:+4|W:+7 |Perception: +18 | Initiative: +2
Spell Tracking:
1st: 6/6 | 2nd: 4/4 | 3rd: 2/2
| Active Conditions/Buffs:
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 7/13 {+4 STR} | Divination 2/13 {+1 Perception} | Abjuration 4/13 {+2 resistances} |Spent: 13/13

With a nod, the occultist looks around for any dangers.

Perception: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (15) + 17 = 32

Also guessing with a high Perception and a melee guy that I will be near the front.

The Exchange

Ratfolk
Stats:
Occultist (Psychodermist) 5 Unchained Rogue 1| AC 21, touch 17, flat-footed 15 | CMD 14 | hp 44 b]Fort [/b]+6, Ref +10, Will +8 | Spd 20' | Init +8

Remmy keeps quiet and follows along.

Dark Archive

NG Female human arcanist 5, wizard 1┃hp 35/37┃AC 12 · T 8 · FF 12┃CMD 9┃F+2 · R+2 · W+5 (+1 vs enchant · +2 vs fear) ┃Init +5 (act in surprise)┃Perc +0┃speed 30 ft┃Apprs +11 · Bluff +9 · Arcn +15 · Dungn +10 · Engr +10 · Geog +10 · Hist +10 · Loc +10 · Nat +11 · Nob +10 · Planes +15 · Rel +11 · Ling +15 · Spllcrft +15 · UMD +7 ┃Arc Spells 2nd—0/4, 1st—1/6; Wiz Spells 1st—3/4┃Arcane Reservoir 0/8┃Consume Spells 0/2┃Prescience 4/8┃Augury 2/2┃ring of stairs and stars 0/1┃Conditions: mage armor · DEX –6

"We get potions ready now, yes?" Zranashta whispers to Cuethric.

Following the lead of her friends, Zranashta also takes a potion of protection from evil out of her Pathfinder's pouch.

"Is ready to go."

"Spot, најдете отров!" the Varisian commands her dinosaur familiar.

Varisian:
"Spot, find poison!"

Dark Archive

N Tiny Magical Beast┃hp 18/18┃AC 21 · T 14 · FF 19┃CMD 11┃F+4 · R+4 · W+5 (improved evasion) ┃Init +7 (act in surprise)┃Perc +4┃speed 40 ft · swim 20 ft┃Spellcraft +4 · Swim +10 ┃Prescience 1/1┃detect poison (at will)┃Conditions: mage armor

Spot moves forward and casts detect poison on the door.

The Concordance

Aphorite Occultist ~7 | HP: 66/66 | AC: 17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+10|R:+4|W:+7 |Perception: +18 | Initiative: +2
Spell Tracking:
1st: 6/6 | 2nd: 4/4 | 3rd: 2/2
| Active Conditions/Buffs:
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 7/13 {+4 STR} | Divination 2/13 {+1 Perception} | Abjuration 4/13 {+2 resistances} |Spent: 13/13

Um, I only have two of those potions, and they only last a few minutes (if I am correct). I'm going to save mine for the moment.

Dark Archive

NG Female human arcanist 5, wizard 1┃hp 35/37┃AC 12 · T 8 · FF 12┃CMD 9┃F+2 · R+2 · W+5 (+1 vs enchant · +2 vs fear) ┃Init +5 (act in surprise)┃Perc +0┃speed 30 ft┃Apprs +11 · Bluff +9 · Arcn +15 · Dungn +10 · Engr +10 · Geog +10 · Hist +10 · Loc +10 · Nat +11 · Nob +10 · Planes +15 · Rel +11 · Ling +15 · Spllcrft +15 · UMD +7 ┃Arc Spells 2nd—0/4, 1st—1/6; Wiz Spells 1st—3/4┃Arcane Reservoir 0/8┃Consume Spells 0/2┃Prescience 4/8┃Augury 2/2┃ring of stairs and stars 0/1┃Conditions: mage armor · DEX –6
Malaz Bourreau wrote:
Um, I only have two of those potions, and they only last a few minutes (if I am correct). I'm going to save mine for the moment.

Yeah, I'm not using mine just yet. Merely getting it out and in hand.


Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

As Cuethric and Malaz look and listen around the wine cellar they both first notice a group of 3 other intruders balancing atop of empty casks reaching them to the ceiling of the 10 foot cellar. These three seem nervous and only quietly stare back at the group motionless as if hoping not to be seen. It is obvious they are not equipped as true warriors, but they are definitely up to something and are not completely unarmed.

While in a stare-down with the three, Malaz and Cuethric are also able to locate the secret door in the Western Wall and motion for the others to notice it as well. As Zranashta commands Spot to check the door for poison Spot gives back a confident indication of finding nothing.

Grand Lodge

M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 41/41 | AC 18/14/14 | F+12 R+13 W+14 | Init +5 | Perc +4 | Active Condition: None

There are 3 other intruders in the room with us?

Silver Crusade

male half-elf ranger/5|hp 39/49|AC:19 T:14 FF:15|CMD:21|Fort+7, Ref+8, Will+4|Init+6|Perception+11/+13

Cuethric whispers back, "Ah, Draklor? You want to discuss things with these fine, upstanding young gentlemen?"

Cuethric waves a slow wave to the barrel toppers and points to Draklor and mouths the word, "Talk."

Is there a map of this situation and relative positions? Not really that necessary, but might help negotiations.

Dark Archive

NG Female human arcanist 5, wizard 1┃hp 35/37┃AC 12 · T 8 · FF 12┃CMD 9┃F+2 · R+2 · W+5 (+1 vs enchant · +2 vs fear) ┃Init +5 (act in surprise)┃Perc +0┃speed 30 ft┃Apprs +11 · Bluff +9 · Arcn +15 · Dungn +10 · Engr +10 · Geog +10 · Hist +10 · Loc +10 · Nat +11 · Nob +10 · Planes +15 · Rel +11 · Ling +15 · Spllcrft +15 · UMD +7 ┃Arc Spells 2nd—0/4, 1st—1/6; Wiz Spells 1st—3/4┃Arcane Reservoir 0/8┃Consume Spells 0/2┃Prescience 4/8┃Augury 2/2┃ring of stairs and stars 0/1┃Conditions: mage armor · DEX –6

Zranashta takes a couple steps back and returns her potion to her pouch.


Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

Ijo yes, there are 3 other intruders in the room with you.

Cuethric nope, no map...that should be hint enough about the situation at hand...don't make me need to draw a map... I will do it if you make me...just don't make me...lol

Liberty's Edge

LN Male Kitsune Bard (Flame Dancer) 7 | HP 59/59 | AC 17/13/14 | CMD 17 | F +4, R +8, W +6 (+4 vs performance, sonic, language-dependent) | Init +5 | Perc +4 | BP 17/19 | Conditions:

"They're certainly upstanding. Hello there," Draklor says, his tone rather cheery considering the situation.

"Tell you what, we're still in a house of fun and exchange. So we'll tell you what we're up to if you do the same." He isn't likely to tell the truth on that score, but it depends on what he hears from the newcomers. "I doubt our goals conflict in any meaningful way. And as the Master might say, talk is preferable to any alternative! We'll find a drink to do it over, even."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (20) + 15 = 35


Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

The two men and single woman look at each other for a moment and consider their options before one of them speaks up.
"Considering we are all down in the cellars together, it isn't like you could really turn us in without being suspect yourselves, so fair. We are helping out friends up above ensure their time doesn't cost them. And you?"

Dark Archive

NG Female human arcanist 5, wizard 1┃hp 35/37┃AC 12 · T 8 · FF 12┃CMD 9┃F+2 · R+2 · W+5 (+1 vs enchant · +2 vs fear) ┃Init +5 (act in surprise)┃Perc +0┃speed 30 ft┃Apprs +11 · Bluff +9 · Arcn +15 · Dungn +10 · Engr +10 · Geog +10 · Hist +10 · Loc +10 · Nat +11 · Nob +10 · Planes +15 · Rel +11 · Ling +15 · Spllcrft +15 · UMD +7 ┃Arc Spells 2nd—0/4, 1st—1/6; Wiz Spells 1st—3/4┃Arcane Reservoir 0/8┃Consume Spells 0/2┃Prescience 4/8┃Augury 2/2┃ring of stairs and stars 0/1┃Conditions: mage armor · DEX –6

"Vat do you mean 'time does not cost them'? Vat are you doing to help friends above? Who do you voork for?" Zranashta inquires from the back in a dusty whisper.

Silver Crusade

male half-elf ranger/5|hp 39/49|AC:19 T:14 FF:15|CMD:21|Fort+7, Ref+8, Will+4|Init+6|Perception+11/+13

"We like the smell of wine barrels, maybe." Cuethric trys to tell if they are lying. sense motive: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 2 = 20

"Anyway, how did you all get down here? Is there another way into this cellar?" "Telling us about it might go a long towards making us friends." "Seeing as how we want to protect our interests as well."
Hopefully that is vague enough to not require a bluff check.

"Perhaps it is over here?" Cuethric moves to the far end and starts looking for triggers for the secret door.

51 to 100 of 451 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Zephyre's PFS 4-23 Rivalry's End 3-7 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.