GM Zephyre's PFS 4-23 Rivalry's End 3-7 (Inactive)

Game Master Zephyre14

Hunt out Dorianna Ouidda!

Maps & Visuals


251 to 300 of 451 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

NG Female human arcanist 5, wizard 1┃hp 35/37┃AC 12 · T 8 · FF 12┃CMD 9┃F+2 · R+2 · W+5 (+1 vs enchant · +2 vs fear) ┃Init +5 (act in surprise)┃Perc +0┃speed 30 ft┃Apprs +11 · Bluff +9 · Arcn +15 · Dungn +10 · Engr +10 · Geog +10 · Hist +10 · Loc +10 · Nat +11 · Nob +10 · Planes +15 · Rel +11 · Ling +15 · Spllcrft +15 · UMD +7 ┃Arc Spells 2nd—0/4, 1st—1/6; Wiz Spells 1st—3/4┃Arcane Reservoir 0/8┃Consume Spells 0/2┃Prescience 4/8┃Augury 2/2┃ring of stairs and stars 0/1┃Conditions: mage armor · DEX –6

Since everyone is still in the blast zone for my flurry of snowballs, I will continue to delay. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

Zranashta, I am not the master of cones and such, but I would rule that you could aim your cone as I have drawn and hit the two swarms and no allies because of line of effect and such.

Dark Archive

NG Female human arcanist 5, wizard 1┃hp 35/37┃AC 12 · T 8 · FF 12┃CMD 9┃F+2 · R+2 · W+5 (+1 vs enchant · +2 vs fear) ┃Init +5 (act in surprise)┃Perc +0┃speed 30 ft┃Apprs +11 · Bluff +9 · Arcn +15 · Dungn +10 · Engr +10 · Geog +10 · Hist +10 · Loc +10 · Nat +11 · Nob +10 · Planes +15 · Rel +11 · Ling +15 · Spllcrft +15 · UMD +7 ┃Arc Spells 2nd—0/4, 1st—1/6; Wiz Spells 1st—3/4┃Arcane Reservoir 0/8┃Consume Spells 0/2┃Prescience 4/8┃Augury 2/2┃ring of stairs and stars 0/1┃Conditions: mage armor · DEX –6

Thanks! I will do that. :)

With a flourish and extravagant hand gestures, Zranashta speaks a few arcane words. Suddenly, a torrent of snowballs leaves her hands, filling the hallway with stinging cold energy.

flurry of snowballs: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 2, 3, 6) = 16. I will spend an arcane point to increase the DC of the spell. Reflex DC 19 half.

Zranashta and spot then back away out of the hallway into the room with the banquet table.


Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

As Remmy flees from the swarm and drops one of his undead minions to occupy the swarm Ijo steps out of his own section of the swarm and wretches from the unsettling feeling of being covered in hundreds of tiny spiders. Zranashta uses the path her teammates created along with the barrier of the wall to deliver a blast of icy cold to the mass of spiders.

Blue Swarm Reflex Save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
Purple Swarm Reflex Save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Unfortunately the swarms are highly agile and both sections manage to minimize the damage they take, but the mass nature of the swarm still causes extra damage.

On the other side of the wall Cuethric makes a desperate attempt to throw an Alchemist's fire at the section of the swarm that he was standing in and move himself from it's clutches. As the flames explode around he notices that they catch the webby substance in the room on fire where it landed.

Unfortunately for Cuethric the swarm chases after him an an attempt on his flesh, while more of the swarm files in behind towards Malaz and Draklor.

Red Swarm Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (1, 2, 4, 5) = 12

Cuethric Fortitude Against Distraction: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25

Cuethric Fortitude Against Poison: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Though the spiders take pieces of Cuethric's flesh they are not able to break his focus and affect him with their ichor.

Alch Fire has no save on the 1 point of damage I believe

Pathfinders FIGHT the Bold may Act

Draklor [-10 HP, -3 DEX, Poisoned, Nauseated] (Also give me a fortitude save against the poison)
Swarm Purple [-12 HP]
Swarm Blue [-12 HP]
Cuethric [-12 HP]
Ijo Ibn Son [-10 HP, Nauseated]
Remmy[-14 HP]
Zranashta
Spot
Swarm Red [-6 HP, Burning From Alch Fire]
Swarm Orange [-1 HP]
Malaz [-10 HP]

The Concordance

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Aphorite Occultist ~7 | HP: 66/66 | AC: 17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+10|R:+4|W:+7 |Perception: +18 | Initiative: +2
Spell Tracking:
1st: 6/6 | 2nd: 4/4 | 3rd: 2/2
| Active Conditions/Buffs:
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 7/13 {+4 STR} | Divination 2/13 {+1 Perception} | Abjuration 4/13 {+2 resistances} |Spent: 13/13

The occultist privately gives thanks to the Pallid Princess for guiding him toward the clasp upon his cape. To think, I nearly bought that thing for golems! He takes a mighty swing.

Ax of Bug-B-Gone! vs PURPLE{LB/PA}: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (13) + 12 = 25
Damage: 4d6 + 14 ⇒ (1, 5, 6, 4) + 14 = 30

Edit: Not certain if I need a save for anything as I am starting my turn inside a swarm.
Fort: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

Liberty's Edge

LN Male Kitsune Bard (Flame Dancer) 7 | HP 59/59 | AC 17/13/14 | CMD 17 | F +4, R +8, W +6 (+4 vs performance, sonic, language-dependent) | Init +5 | Perc +4 | BP 17/19 | Conditions:

Fortitude: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24

It is all Draklor can do to scamper a short ways away, swatting spiders off his person in droves.


Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

As the magic of Malaz's clasp empowers him against the swarms to deal a mighty blow, Draklor manages to remove himself from the swarm and fight off the toxins that had penetrated his body.

As one portion of the swarm welcomes the guest that has run into it, it tries to bite at the animated bones.

Blue Swarm Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 1, 4) = 10 undead are immune to poison and mind effecting so no saves needed

Another section continues to try and munch on Malaz shiny butt.

Red Swarm Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (1, 1, 1, 6) = 9

Malaz Fortitude Against Poison: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (5) + 10 = 15 Clasp makes immune to the distraction

While the bites are not as deep this time, the poison does make it into Malaz's system slowing him down.

Poison Dex Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Pathfinders FIGHT the Bold may Act

Draklor [-10 HP, -3 DEX]
Swarm Purple [-42 HP]
Swarm Blue [-12 HP]
Cuethric [-12 HP]
Ijo Ibn Son [-10 HP]
Remmy[-14 HP] Skeleton [-10 HP]
Zranashta
Spot
Swarm Red [-6 HP, Burning From Alch Fire]
Swarm Orange [-1 HP]
Malaz [-19 HP, -3 DEX, poisoned]

Dark Archive

NG Female human arcanist 5, wizard 1┃hp 35/37┃AC 12 · T 8 · FF 12┃CMD 9┃F+2 · R+2 · W+5 (+1 vs enchant · +2 vs fear) ┃Init +5 (act in surprise)┃Perc +0┃speed 30 ft┃Apprs +11 · Bluff +9 · Arcn +15 · Dungn +10 · Engr +10 · Geog +10 · Hist +10 · Loc +10 · Nat +11 · Nob +10 · Planes +15 · Rel +11 · Ling +15 · Spllcrft +15 · UMD +7 ┃Arc Spells 2nd—0/4, 1st—1/6; Wiz Spells 1st—3/4┃Arcane Reservoir 0/8┃Consume Spells 0/2┃Prescience 4/8┃Augury 2/2┃ring of stairs and stars 0/1┃Conditions: mage armor · DEX –6

Beginning of turn, I will use Prescience.
Prescience: 1d20 ⇒ 17

Zranashta moves back into the hallway. Once again, using arcane gestures and ancient draconic words of power, she conjures a flurry of snowballs into the spider swarms.

Move Move into hallway
Standard Cast flurry of snowballs. Again, I am boosting the save DC.
flurry of snowballs: 4d6 ⇒ (1, 1, 2, 2) = 6. Ref DC 19 half.

That roll was pretty terrible. lol.

Grand Lodge

M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 41/41 | AC 18/14/14 | F+12 R+13 W+14 | Init +5 | Perc +4 | Active Condition: None

That clasp is now a standard buy for my characters.

Ijo drop some acid on the near swarm trying to dissipate it.

acid ranged touch: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
scatter: 1d8 ⇒ 7

Probably a miss. Even on a hit, this would have done a damage to Malaz, which he would have to accept per PFS rules. Might still get a splash with the miss.

The Exchange

Ratfolk
Stats:
Occultist (Psychodermist) 5 Unchained Rogue 1| AC 21, touch 17, flat-footed 15 | CMD 14 | hp 44 b]Fort [/b]+6, Ref +10, Will +8 | Spd 20' | Init +8

Remmy prepares to spend the last of his energy if necessary to keep the distracting skeleton up Will bring him back up to full as immediate action to keep him up if necessary

Remmy waits nervously... he is completely useless in this battle... he wished he could wear a swarmbane clasp, but the amulet he wore was all that made him useful in combat, without it he'd be to weak to fight. The best he can do is toss one of the alchemist fires he has in his bag for flash cooking, and toss it into the swarms.

Throw!: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Burn!: 1d6 ⇒ 5I'll let dinner get hit with a point of splash damage to not hit proper party members.

Silver Crusade

male half-elf ranger/5|hp 39/49|AC:19 T:14 FF:15|CMD:21|Fort+7, Ref+8, Will+4|Init+6|Perception+11/+13

Cuethric still under the effects of his longstrider spell moves 40' out and around the corner to just in front of Remmy. He then retrieves an flask of oil from is haver sack.
"I did not bring my bug killing kit." "Anyone got acid or alchemist fire?"

I really am not sure where the webs are but Cuethric hugs the wall all the way out of the swarm area and moves one square diagonal at the end for 40' as a move. Then uses a second move action to get the oil.


Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

Cuethric I moved you back to a different empty spot. I apologize for not getting the webs back on top of the spiders for ease of reference, but they are difficult terrain, so just to get to where you are would cost you 35 movement.

As Zranashta blasts another volley of snowballs as the swarms try to avoid the cold.

Blue Swarm Reflex Save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Purple Swarm Reflex Save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

The previous cold seems to have slowed the spiders enough that they can't evade the blast this time.

As Ijo drops an acid flask into the battlefield (at a square...) he hits his mark burning the spiders in the area with chemicals and causing a section of the swarm to disperse, but unfortunately catching Malaz a with some of the splash.

Following others lead, Remmy launches his own alchemical substance into the swarms what exactly are you throwing? just need to know for alch fire burning purposes making contact but spraying a little on his skeleton.

As Cuethric makes a break for freedom from the webs he finds an opening next to Ijo for a moment of rest.

With the scattering a of a section of the swarm, two other sections come into fill the gap.

Red Swarm Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 3, 4, 2) = 11

Malaz Fortitude Against Poison with DC two higher due to second hit of same poison: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

While the swarm bit hard on Malaz his astounding fortitude staved off a second does of the poison.

Orange Swarm Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 2, 3, 2) = 9

Cuethric Fortitude Against Distraction: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Ijo Fortitude Against Distraction: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29

Cuethric Fortitude Against Poison: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (10) + 7 = 17
Ijo Fortitude Against Poison: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13

Though the swarm bit shallow on Cuethric and Ijo, it managed to sink it's poison into their veins and a third round of swarm bites finally overcame Cuethric's sensibilities nauseating him.

Cuethric Poison Dex Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Ijo Poison Dex Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Pathfinders FIGHT the Bold may Act

Draklor [-10 HP, -3 DEX]
Swarm Purple [-64 HP, SCATTERED]
Swarm Blue [-33 HP]
Cuethric [-21 HP, -4 DEX]
Ijo Ibn Son [-19 HP, -1 DEX]
Remmy[-14 HP] Skeleton [-11 HP]
Zranashta
Spot
Swarm Red [-9 HP, Burning From Alch Fire]
Swarm Orange [-1 HP]
Malaz [-31 HP, -3 DEX, poisoned] fortitude for the poison please

The Concordance

Aphorite Occultist ~7 | HP: 66/66 | AC: 17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+10|R:+4|W:+7 |Perception: +18 | Initiative: +2
Spell Tracking:
1st: 6/6 | 2nd: 4/4 | 3rd: 2/2
| Active Conditions/Buffs:
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 7/13 {+4 STR} | Divination 2/13 {+1 Perception} | Abjuration 4/13 {+2 resistances} |Spent: 13/13

Fort vc DC: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20

"OW! Watch where your throwing." They are starting to panic. I will try to eliminate their swarm, the lure the other one away.

Malaz swings his blade into the swarm surrounding his allies, then retreats to the far side of the room.

Ax of Orkin Pest Control vs ORANGE: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (14) + 12 = 26
Damage: 4d6 + 14 ⇒ (6, 2, 5, 3) + 14 = 30


Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

I knew I forgot something, needed to roll the burn damage for the red swarm, 1-6 damage won't matter for the moment so I am not going to worry about a full post, but I will go ahead and roll it.

Red Swarm Alchemist Fire Burn: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Liberty's Edge

LN Male Kitsune Bard (Flame Dancer) 7 | HP 59/59 | AC 17/13/14 | CMD 17 | F +4, R +8, W +6 (+4 vs performance, sonic, language-dependent) | Init +5 | Perc +4 | BP 17/19 | Conditions:

Hoping the swarm won't come any closer, Draklor keeps up his prattle. He also tries to remember if the swarms are here to stay, or whether he can dispel them.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23

Will cast Saving Finale if anyone fails a distraction save this round.

Silver Crusade

male half-elf ranger/5|hp 39/49|AC:19 T:14 FF:15|CMD:21|Fort+7, Ref+8, Will+4|Init+6|Perception+11/+13

Cuethric has 40' of movement in one movement, but 80' with a double move. His motivation was to get out of the swarms. Stopping after 35' in between the swarm families is not a great position to be in. If I had known the extent of the difficult terrain, I would have double moved him to get to where he was in front of Remmy and not pulled out the oil with his second move action. I will understand if it is too late to recon.

Through gritted teeth and looking pale, Cuethric looks at his swarmed neighbor, "Got more of that acid or any other alchemical goodies. We are in a tough spot here."

The Exchange

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Ratfolk
Stats:
Occultist (Psychodermist) 5 Unchained Rogue 1| AC 21, touch 17, flat-footed 15 | CMD 14 | hp 44 b]Fort [/b]+6, Ref +10, Will +8 | Spd 20' | Init +8

Alchemist fire so it'll burn for 1 round.

I've got some more in my bag! not much though! Remmy cries out as he begins fishing for another.

5 more acid's and 4 alchemist fire in the bag if someone can get over to him. Feel free to imagine the things Remmy keeps in his bag though. :P


Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

Cuethric, because you essentially have no reason to have picked to do what I did for you, and I don't want it to be my fault bad stuff happens I will go ahead and move you and take away the damage. The rest would have fell as it did anyways. For reference though when I initially put you there, I had not yet realized that the swarms would be filling in as they did.

With a hefty crunch, Malaz uses his might to bring his axe down on the bugs and brings his might to bear against the poison within him to fight it off.

As Draklor continues to perform for his allies, he analyzes the swarms around him and what he saw when the trap is initially triggered to realize this was a casting of Web and a modified casting of Creeping Doom that instead of summoning centipede swarms summons equivalently powerful spider swarms. (check descriptions on slides)

As part of the swarm continues to cover the skeleton it continues to manage only direct damage.

Blue Swarm Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (2, 5, 1, 4) = 12

As the swarm sees the bones start to collapse they immediately snap back into place as if nothing had ever happened to them. (Remmy's immediate action previously mentioned)

With that the swarm takes damage from the burning fire as it goes out this turn.

Blue Swarm Burn Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Pathfinders FIGHT the Bold may Act

Draklor [-10 HP, -3 DEX]
Swarm Purple [-64 HP, SCATTERED]
Swarm Blue [-38 HP]
Cuethric [-12 HP]
Ijo Ibn Son [-19 HP, -1 DEX]
Remmy[-14 HP] Skeleton [-23 HP>Back to -0HP from immediate action]
Zranashta
Spot
Swarm Red [-10 HP]
Swarm Orange [-31 HP]
Malaz [-31 HP, -3 DEX]

Grand Lodge

M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 41/41 | AC 18/14/14 | F+12 R+13 W+14 | Init +5 | Perc +4 | Active Condition: None

Ijo moves across the room to get out of the corner to offer Malaz a small augmentation.

Cast Divine Favor, +2. More smashing!


Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

Added Divine Favor to the slides for reference. Also I have been trying to add Draklor's damage boosts to the alchemical items, but I am currently trusting Malaz on getting the right damage adder due to all the different factors for what make up the + on a weapon attack. Malaz (or others when doing attacks later) if you want me to add something or need help with calculating bonuses let me know and I can assist. ALSO ALSO Ijo, by my count you can only make it to one less space across, most likely you didn't consider the one space of difficult terrain for crossing the webs.

Silver Crusade

male half-elf ranger/5|hp 39/49|AC:19 T:14 FF:15|CMD:21|Fort+7, Ref+8, Will+4|Init+6|Perception+11/+13

Cuethric pulls oil from his haver sack and throws the flask at the burning spot Remmy created moments ago. Assuming he threw at swarm below the skeleton.
oil throw: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (7) + 9 = 16
successfully ignites below 50%: 1d100 ⇒ 68
dmg 1d6: 1d6 ⇒ 3
"Keep those flames roaring." "Burn, baby, burn."

Grand Lodge

M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 41/41 | AC 18/14/14 | F+12 R+13 W+14 | Init +5 | Perc +4 | Active Condition: None

Ah, thank you.

Dark Archive

NG Female human arcanist 5, wizard 1┃hp 35/37┃AC 12 · T 8 · FF 12┃CMD 9┃F+2 · R+2 · W+5 (+1 vs enchant · +2 vs fear) ┃Init +5 (act in surprise)┃Perc +0┃speed 30 ft┃Apprs +11 · Bluff +9 · Arcn +15 · Dungn +10 · Engr +10 · Geog +10 · Hist +10 · Loc +10 · Nat +11 · Nob +10 · Planes +15 · Rel +11 · Ling +15 · Spllcrft +15 · UMD +7 ┃Arc Spells 2nd—0/4, 1st—1/6; Wiz Spells 1st—3/4┃Arcane Reservoir 0/8┃Consume Spells 0/2┃Prescience 4/8┃Augury 2/2┃ring of stairs and stars 0/1┃Conditions: mage armor · DEX –6

Beginning of turn, I will use Prescience.
Prescience: 1d20 ⇒ 12

Zranashta again uses arcane gestures and ancient draconic words of power to conjures a flurry of snowballs into the spider swarms.

Standard Cast flurry of snowballs. Again, I am boosting the save DC.
flurry of snowballs: 4d6 ⇒ (3, 4, 4, 4) = 15. Ref DC 19 half.

"This is last I can do against spider swarms." Then she draws a wand from her bandolier.

Move draw wand of infernal healing

Silver Crusade

male half-elf ranger/5|hp 39/49|AC:19 T:14 FF:15|CMD:21|Fort+7, Ref+8, Will+4|Init+6|Perception+11/+13

Remmy, I think you can go now.
"Remmy, you are the best! Let me get some fire and acid."

The Exchange

Ratfolk
Stats:
Occultist (Psychodermist) 5 Unchained Rogue 1| AC 21, touch 17, flat-footed 15 | CMD 14 | hp 44 b]Fort [/b]+6, Ref +10, Will +8 | Spd 20' | Init +8

Remmy nods, yanking a alchemist fire out of his bag and tossing it onto the swarm.

Alchemist Fire: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

As Ijo makes a run from his spot to boost the smashing ability of Malaz, Cuethric attempts to damage the swarms near him by igniting a flask of oil, unfortunately it does not ignite.

With her friends attempts our of the way Zranashta lets our her last burst of snowballs.

Blue Swarm Reflex Save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (15) + 7 = 22

Orange Swarm Reflex Save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

While one section of the swarm manages to avoid the brunt of the damage, the other is not so lucky.

With that Remmy launches another alchemist's fire into the swarm, while it slips from his hand as he throws it, a last touch of his fingers gets in approximately the right location to continue to burn a section of the swarm. (I am going to assume you are targeting the same as last time since you did not specify)

With the team mostly split into two groups the sections of swarm spot two different feasts to partake in.

Red Swarm Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 3, 6, 4) = 19

Ijo Fortitude Against Distraction: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (3) + 12 = 15

Ijo Fortitude Against Poison: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

Malaz Fortitude Against Poison: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11

The Swarm bites in to Ijo and Malaz hard, and neither of their immense fortitude is able to keep the poison from entering their Veins and only Malaz clasp keeps him from wretching at the feeling of the hundreds of tiny legs crawling across him.

Ijo Poison Dex Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Malaz Poison Dex Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

______________________________________________________________

Orange Swarm Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (6, 2, 3, 5) = 16

Remmy Fortitude Against Distraction: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23

Cuethric Fortitude Against Distraction: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Zranashta Fortitude Against Distraction: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Remmy Fortitude Against Poison: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (4) + 6 = 10

Cuethric Fortitude Against Poison: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14

Zranashta Fortitude Against Poison: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (12) + 2 = 14

Another section of the swarm bites into Remmy, Cuethric and Zranashta, only managing to nauseate Zranashta, but sinking it's venom into all three of them.

Remmy Poison Dex Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Cuethric Poison Dex Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Zranshta Poison Dex Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Pathfinders FIGHT the Bold may Act

Draklor [-10 HP, -3 DEX]
Swarm Purple [-64 HP, SCATTERED]
Swarm Blue [-55 HP, burning from Alch Fire]
Cuethric [-28 HP, -2 DEX, Poisoned]
Ijo Ibn Son [-38 HP, -5 DEX, Poisoned, Nauseated]
Remmy[-30 HP, -3 DEX, Poisoned] Skeleton [-23 HP>Back to -0HP from immediate action]
Zranashta [-16 HP, -4 DEX, Poisoned, Nauseated]
Spot
Swarm Red [-10 HP]
Swarm Orange [-54 HP]
Malaz [-50 HP, -6 DEX, Poisoned] Fort Save against poison please.

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
LN Male Kitsune Bard (Flame Dancer) 7 | HP 59/59 | AC 17/13/14 | CMD 17 | F +4, R +8, W +6 (+4 vs performance, sonic, language-dependent) | Init +5 | Perc +4 | BP 17/19 | Conditions:

I mentioned wanting to use Saving Finale if anyone failed a distraction save, so does Zranashta get a reroll?

Draklor does his best to keep allies in the fight, but can't help scampering a little further away.

Cast Cure Moderate Wounds on Zranashta, reactivate Inspire Courage, 5' step.

CMW: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (6, 1) + 7 = 14

The Concordance

Aphorite Occultist ~7 | HP: 66/66 | AC: 17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+10|R:+4|W:+7 |Perception: +18 | Initiative: +2
Spell Tracking:
1st: 6/6 | 2nd: 4/4 | 3rd: 2/2
| Active Conditions/Buffs:
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 7/13 {+4 STR} | Divination 2/13 {+1 Perception} | Abjuration 4/13 {+2 resistances} |Spent: 13/13

Fort: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (1) + 10 = 11
Attack: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (7) + 10 = 17
Damage: 4d6 + 14 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (6, 2, 3, 3) + 14 + 2 + 2 = 32

The Concordance

Aphorite Occultist ~7 | HP: 66/66 | AC: 17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+10|R:+4|W:+7 |Perception: +18 | Initiative: +2
Spell Tracking:
1st: 6/6 | 2nd: 4/4 | 3rd: 2/2
| Active Conditions/Buffs:
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 7/13 {+4 STR} | Divination 2/13 {+1 Perception} | Abjuration 4/13 {+2 resistances} |Spent: 13/13

Fort GM reroll: 1d20 + 10 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 10 + 1 = 22


Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

Draklor, yeah Zranashta can resave, she can roll it herself on her turn. I was kind of leaving it up to you since there was so much failed save this time.


1 person marked this as a favorite.
Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

And I just realized how silly it is to have Zranashta reroll that because she doesn't know the DC...I will do it when I do my next full post which should be shortly...hopefully.


Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

As Draklor finishes his performance to aid Zranashta...

Zranastha Fortitude Against Distraction Retry: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19

unfortunately the help is not enough and Zranashta still succumbs to the nausea.

Zranashta follows up with a little tap of healing on his companion, while in the mean time Malaz fights off the poison that has entered his veins and lays down a hard smash on the insects covering him and Ijo. So by the number that your roll gave, you actually missed...by 1...so I looked at your stuff and I THINK you should have had atleast a +11 with Ijo's bonus. So you hit.

Blue Swarm Burn Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6

As the alchemist fire Remmy launched into the swarm burns it's last, another section of the swarm scatters about.

Pathfinders FIGHT the Bold may Act

Draklor [-10 HP, -3 DEX]
Swarm Purple [-64 HP, SCATTERED]
Swarm Blue [-61 HP, SCATTERED]
Cuethric [-28 HP, -2 DEX, Poisoned]Fort save against poison please
Ijo Ibn Son [-38 HP, -5 DEX, Poisoned, Nauseated]Fort save against poison please
Remmy[-30 HP, -3 DEX, Poisoned]Fort save against poison please Skeleton [-23 HP>Back to -0HP from immediate action]
Zranashta [-2 HP, -4 DEX, Poisoned, Nauseated]Fort save against poison please
Spot
Swarm Red [-42 HP]
Swarm Orange [-54 HP]
Malaz [-50 HP, -6 DEX]

Silver Crusade

male half-elf ranger/5|hp 39/49|AC:19 T:14 FF:15|CMD:21|Fort+7, Ref+8, Will+4|Init+6|Perception+11/+13

Cuethric will reach into Remmy's bag hoping for the best. He will grab anything that feels like an alchemist fire. Then he moves to get beside Malaz.

poison save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Through gritted teeth and looking green he says, "I hate swarms"

Dark Archive

NG Female human arcanist 5, wizard 1┃hp 35/37┃AC 12 · T 8 · FF 12┃CMD 9┃F+2 · R+2 · W+5 (+1 vs enchant · +2 vs fear) ┃Init +5 (act in surprise)┃Perc +0┃speed 30 ft┃Apprs +11 · Bluff +9 · Arcn +15 · Dungn +10 · Engr +10 · Geog +10 · Hist +10 · Loc +10 · Nat +11 · Nob +10 · Planes +15 · Rel +11 · Ling +15 · Spllcrft +15 · UMD +7 ┃Arc Spells 2nd—0/4, 1st—1/6; Wiz Spells 1st—3/4┃Arcane Reservoir 0/8┃Consume Spells 0/2┃Prescience 4/8┃Augury 2/2┃ring of stairs and stars 0/1┃Conditions: mage armor · DEX –6

Start of turn, I will use Prescience.
Prescience: 1d20 ⇒ 17. I will use this for my Fort save.
Fort save: 17 + 2 = 19.

"I am not feeling well." The room spins for Zranashta, and she withdraws to the dining room.

Move action: move

Grand Lodge

M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 41/41 | AC 18/14/14 | F+12 R+13 W+14 | Init +5 | Perc +4 | Active Condition: None

fort save: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23

Ijo vomits in the swarm and shuffles out of the way.

The Exchange

Ratfolk
Stats:
Occultist (Psychodermist) 5 Unchained Rogue 1| AC 21, touch 17, flat-footed 15 | CMD 14 | hp 44 b]Fort [/b]+6, Ref +10, Will +8 | Spd 20' | Init +8

Remmy scampers away in terror, yelping as the spiders bite into him, his skeleton swinging wildly. He reaches into his bag to grab another vial as he tries to get his trembling fingers to work. Just confirming, tiny swarm so no effect right? Also, can i reroll that poison save please?


Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

Remmy, yes they are a diminutive swarm. You can use your PFS reroll on the poison if you want.

The Exchange

Ratfolk
Stats:
Occultist (Psychodermist) 5 Unchained Rogue 1| AC 21, touch 17, flat-footed 15 | CMD 14 | hp 44 b]Fort [/b]+6, Ref +10, Will +8 | Spd 20' | Init +8

Fort save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (11) + 7 = 18


Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

Remmy, your reroll still fails. Please go ahead and give the roll for your turn to try and save off the recurring effect of the poison. Also, your turn was move action move, and move action retrieve stored item correct?

The Exchange

Ratfolk
Stats:
Occultist (Psychodermist) 5 Unchained Rogue 1| AC 21, touch 17, flat-footed 15 | CMD 14 | hp 44 b]Fort [/b]+6, Ref +10, Will +8 | Spd 20' | Init +8

Yup. And oh boy, if that failed, I'm screwed. >.<

Fort: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Grand Lodge

M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 41/41 | AC 18/14/14 | F+12 R+13 W+14 | Init +5 | Perc +4 | Active Condition: None

How bad? I have restoration and heals if i'm not nauseated this round.


Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

As Most of the team scrambles to get out of the swarm and unsuccessfully attempt to stave of the poison Ijo manages to clear his system of the poison while the swarm continues to pursue it's meal.

Cuethric Poison Dex Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2
Remmy Poison Dex Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1
Zranashta Poison Dex Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Orange Swarm, High skeleton, Low Draklor: 1d100 ⇒ 87

Red Swarm, High Malaz/Cuethric, Low Ijo: 1d100 ⇒ 1

With multiple possible meals just as close in more than one direction, the swarms look almost like putty across the ground as they start to move in opposite directions then pull back together as one cohesive unit again. While Draklor was lucky the skeleton was chased instead of himself, Ijo does not enjoy such fortune.

Orange Swarm Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (5, 6, 2, 1) = 14

As the swarm surrounds the skeleton it bites in and damages the undead creature, but the creature keeps fighting as if nothing is happening.

Red Swarm Damage: 4d6 ⇒ (1, 4, 1, 3) = 9

As the swarm covers Ijo and starts to bite he collapses to the floor from the pain unconscious.

Ijo Fortitude Against Poison: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (7) + 12 = 19

Unfortunately the spiders manage to sink their venom into Ijo once again.

Ijo Poison DEX Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Pathfinders FIGHT the Bold may Act

Draklor [-10 HP, -3 DEX]
Swarm Purple [-64 HP, SCATTERED]
Swarm Blue [-61 HP, SCATTERED]
Cuethric [-28 HP, -4 DEX, Poisoned]
Ijo Ibn Son [-47 HP, -9 DEX, Poisoned, unconscious]
Remmy[-30 HP, -4 DEX, Poisoned] Skeleton [-14 HP]
Zranashta [-2 HP, -6 DEX, Poisoned]
Spot
Swarm Red [-42 HP]
Swarm Orange [-54 HP]
Malaz [-50 HP, -6 DEX]

Grand Lodge

M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 41/41 | AC 18/14/14 | F+12 R+13 W+14 | Init +5 | Perc +4 | Active Condition: None

Never mind! It's real bad!

Liberty's Edge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
LN Male Kitsune Bard (Flame Dancer) 7 | HP 59/59 | AC 17/13/14 | CMD 17 | F +4, R +8, W +6 (+4 vs performance, sonic, language-dependent) | Init +5 | Perc +4 | BP 17/19 | Conditions:

No Saving Finale this time, sorry, I need my move action to revive you. Figure I'll be burning through those, priority given to failed distraction saves.

Relatively whole and hale, Draklor steels himself for a foolish maneuver with a prayer to Irori. He then runs right through the swarm. Pulling out a rod, he tries to keep Ijo on the right side of the Boneyard.

Drawing my Lesser Reach Rod during the move.

Reach Cure Moderate Wounds: 2d8 + 7 ⇒ (5, 3) + 7 = 15

The Concordance

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Aphorite Occultist ~7 | HP: 66/66 | AC: 17 (f:17, t: 11) | F:+10|R:+4|W:+7 |Perception: +18 | Initiative: +2
Spell Tracking:
1st: 6/6 | 2nd: 4/4 | 3rd: 2/2
| Active Conditions/Buffs:
Mental Focus:
Transmutation 7/13 {+4 STR} | Divination 2/13 {+1 Perception} | Abjuration 4/13 {+2 resistances} |Spent: 13/13

Malaz trudges through the webbing and swings his ax through the cloud of insects swarming over Ijo.

Ax of Swarm Dispersal: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (9) + 10 = 19
Damage: 4d6 + 14 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (1, 3, 4, 2) + 14 + 2 + 2 = 28


Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

As Draklor makes a brave maneuver through the mass of spiders to help restore his comrade, Malaz steps to remove that which is causing the agony and with a mighty smash of his ax disperses another section of the swarm.

With that it can be noticed that small amounts of spiders that were scattered about the area have begun to disappear completely, thought the large cluster around the skeleton and others scattered about still remain.

Pathfinders FIGHT the Bold may Act

Draklor [-10 HP, -3 DEX]
Swarm Purple [-64 HP, SCATTERED]
Swarm Blue [-61 HP, SCATTERED]
Cuethric [-28 HP, -4 DEX, Poisoned] Fort save against poison please
Ijo Ibn Son [-32 HP, -9 DEX, Poisoned, prone] Fort save against poison please
Remmy[-30 HP, -4 DEX, Poisoned] Fort save against poison please Skeleton [-14 HP]
Zranashta [-2 HP, -6 DEX, Poisoned]Fort save against poison please
Spot
Swarm Red [-70 HP, SCATTERED]
Swarm Orange [-54 HP]
Malaz [-50 HP, -6 DEX]

Grand Lodge

M Half Orc Lunar Oracle (Spirit Guide) 4/Paladin (OathLoyalty, Mind Sword) 2| HP 41/41 | AC 18/14/14 | F+12 R+13 W+14 | Init +5 | Perc +4 | Active Condition: None

fort save: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (18) + 12 = 30

Ijo is alive but remains frozen in place.

Ability Damage exceeds my score which I believe leaves me immobile for now.

Silver Crusade

male half-elf ranger/5|hp 39/49|AC:19 T:14 FF:15|CMD:21|Fort+7, Ref+8, Will+4|Init+6|Perception+11/+13

Cuethric takes the alchemist fire he got out of Remmy's bag and throws it somewhat stiffly at the remaining spider swarm.
closest square of spiders for b-b-q: 1d20 + 10 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (19) + 10 - 2 - 2 = 25
damage fire: 1d6 ⇒ 5
With penalty for range and dex damage included above
fort save vs poison: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (14) + 7 = 21
"Die buggies, burn!"


Rivalry's End Compass Truthseeker 1

Ijo, you are correct, the good news is you made the save to not take anymore ability damage at least...

Also, Cuethrics attack will be enough to scatter the last swarm, but we are going to stay in rounds for a bit till the Poison is dealt with. So Remmy and Zranashta take your turns with that understanding please.

Also, also, Cuethric made his save if that affects your turns.

Dark Archive

NG Female human arcanist 5, wizard 1┃hp 35/37┃AC 12 · T 8 · FF 12┃CMD 9┃F+2 · R+2 · W+5 (+1 vs enchant · +2 vs fear) ┃Init +5 (act in surprise)┃Perc +0┃speed 30 ft┃Apprs +11 · Bluff +9 · Arcn +15 · Dungn +10 · Engr +10 · Geog +10 · Hist +10 · Loc +10 · Nat +11 · Nob +10 · Planes +15 · Rel +11 · Ling +15 · Spllcrft +15 · UMD +7 ┃Arc Spells 2nd—0/4, 1st—1/6; Wiz Spells 1st—3/4┃Arcane Reservoir 0/8┃Consume Spells 0/2┃Prescience 4/8┃Augury 2/2┃ring of stairs and stars 0/1┃Conditions: mage armor · DEX –6

Prescience at start of turn.
Prescience: 1d20 ⇒ 19
I will use that for my Fortitude save vs the poison, for a total of 21.

Zranashta moves and casts infernal healing from her wand on Remmy.

@Remmy: you gain fast healing 1 for 1 minute.

451 of 451 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Zephyre's PFS 4-23 Rivalry's End 3-7 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.