[PFS_CORE_Aerondor] 09-05 Call of the Copper Gate (Inactive)

Game Master Aerondor

Map
Chronicles


301 to 350 of 459 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Liberty's Edge

Male 1/2 orc Rng 5/Ftr 2 | HP 52 | AC 18; Touch 11; FF 18 | F +11; R +6; W +6 | CMB+12; CMD 23 | Speed 30 ft | Init +0 | Perc +10 | Stealth: +4 Ranger 5/Fighter 2

Thanks GM

Grog turns to Ironshanks. "Yeah more trouble to get to care of Zarta before a warm meal and a cold ale!"

The Exchange

Female Human Sorcerer 7 Init +7 | HP 34|52 | AC20, T11, FF19, +2 vs evil | Fort +11 Ref +7, Will +10 Resist Fire 5 | CMD 12 | Perception +20, SM +16
Resources:
Spells 5|5|0; Claws 9|9; Reroll: unused
Buffs:
Mage Armour, Heroism, Shield, PfE, MI, ER
Conditions: MI: 4 Images

Argenta scowls at the man, Yes, we have had to save your life and some cost to ourselves given your recklesssness in summoning a creature clearly beyond your ability to control. Tell me, does the Dean of this establishment know what you have been up to? I hate to think what might have happened to the students or other faculty members if this thing had gotten loose.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

"Save my life... Phaa.." he seethes.

"I had it totally under control until you all barged in."

He does however accept your receipt.

And where to next?

Dark Archive

Female Human (Garundi-Osirian) Sorcerer (arcane bloodline) 4 | hp 21/25 | AC 12 T 12 FF 11 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +3 W +5 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | KnArc +8, KnHis +9, KnLoc +7, Perc +0 (+3 in shadow, +2 w Hera)), Scrft +11, SensM +0 | spells 1st-5/7, 2nd-3/4 | mage armor, shield
Ironshanks Magee wrote:
"So we got the orb right? We good? Got more places we gotta get to bafore suppah."

"We got one orb...." Gwen says. "There should be another one. Professor?"

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

"YEs, there was. The foolish administrators wouldn't let me study both at the same time." says the frustrated academic.

"They loaned the other to the Blackros Museum, for 'publicity purposes'." he adds with a scowl.

Dark Archive

Female Owl | hp 10/12 | AC 17 T 15 FF 14 | CMD 10 | F +2 R +5 W +6, imp. evasion | Spd 10', Fly 40' (ave.) | Init +3 | Fly +7, KnArc +1, KnHis +0, KnLoc +0, Perc +10, Scrft +2, SensM +2, Stlth +15 | mage armor

"Whoo?"

Dark Archive

#76925-48 Male Half Orc Sickly Savage 5 | HP: 51/51 (58)| AC: 17(15/12 (10)/15 (13) |Init: +1| Perc: +9| Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: 4| CMB: +8 (+10)| CMD: 20 (22)| L.bow: +7;1d8| A.Halberd: +9;1d10+4||
Skills:
Acrobatics: +3| Appraise:+0| Bluff:+0| Climb:-1| Diplo:+0| Intimidate: +6| Kn.(Nature/Dun/Eng): +4| Kn.(Religion) +1| S. M: +2| Stealth: -2| Survival: +8| Swim: -1| Prof (LumberJack) +8|

"And that's likely our next stop....." Urias glares.

Turning to Gwen.
"Or is there another to go to?"

Liberty's Edge

Male 1/2 orc Rng 5/Ftr 2 | HP 52 | AC 18; Touch 11; FF 18 | F +11; R +6; W +6 | CMB+12; CMD 23 | Speed 30 ft | Init +0 | Perc +10 | Stealth: +4 Ranger 5/Fighter 2

"That darned museum.. Grog rubs his forehead. "Oh well..lets go"

Sovereign Court

HP 28/28 | AC23 (17FF, 18T) | Perception +9, Sense Motive +8 | +5 Init | Fort +6, Ref +11, Will +7* | protection from evil, haste

What could go wrong there? says sarcastically Tatiana.

Let's go to the Museum, I know the way.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Core Fighter 5 HP 54/54 | AC25 , T 12, FF23 | CMB:+8 CMD:20 Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +6 | Init +2 | Perc +11 Stonecunning, 60' Darkvision Step Up Effects:

Knowledge Local Untrained: Blackros Museum: 1d20 ⇒ 3

"Is that bad? Lines aren't gonna be long are they? Food's gonna be overpriced I'm sure." He gathers up his things and pats the scholar on the back "Good luck with that bump on the head fella."

Ironshanks exits stage left.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Ahh the Blackros museum. Popular rumour has it the "Black" in Blackros comes from the dried blood of pathfinderse who have met their untimely end there.

There is an optional encounter here. I'm going to skip it unless there is popular demand for it. As you are playing high, I think the challenge level of the counters you have faced has been pretty good so far.

Sovereign Court

HP 28/28 | AC23 (17FF, 18T) | Perception +9, Sense Motive +8 | +5 Init | Fort +6, Ref +11, Will +7* | protection from evil, haste

I agree!

Tatiana having already been in the museum explains to Ironshanks what it is.

The Exchange

Female Human Sorcerer 7 Init +7 | HP 34|52 | AC20, T11, FF19, +2 vs evil | Fort +11 Ref +7, Will +10 Resist Fire 5 | CMD 12 | Perception +20, SM +16
Resources:
Spells 5|5|0; Claws 9|9; Reroll: unused
Buffs:
Mage Armour, Heroism, Shield, PfE, MI, ER
Conditions: MI: 4 Images

Argenta looks a little confused, It's only a museum, what could possibly go wrong?

More than happy to skip the optional

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Core Fighter 5 HP 54/54 | AC25 , T 12, FF23 | CMB:+8 CMD:20 Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +6 | Init +2 | Perc +11 Stonecunning, 60' Darkvision Step Up Effects:

Being under leveled for this I'd prefer to skip extra certain doom.

"So, its a Museum but its always got issues that us Pathfinders gotta come n fix? Who's the swamp potato that runs this place anyhow? Needs a good swift kick to the arse if ya ask me!" The grumblings continues as Ironshanks pushes open the front door.

Dark Archive

Female Human (Garundi-Osirian) Sorcerer (arcane bloodline) 4 | hp 21/25 | AC 12 T 12 FF 11 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +3 W +5 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | KnArc +8, KnHis +9, KnLoc +7, Perc +0 (+3 in shadow, +2 w Hera)), Scrft +11, SensM +0 | spells 1st-5/7, 2nd-3/4 | mage armor, shield
GM Aerondor wrote:
I think the challenge level of the counters you have faced has been pretty good so far.

'Good' is one word for it. Gwen has a whole list of other four-letter words (many in their past participle form) she would use. ;)

Dark Archive

#76925-48 Male Half Orc Sickly Savage 5 | HP: 51/51 (58)| AC: 17(15/12 (10)/15 (13) |Init: +1| Perc: +9| Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: 4| CMB: +8 (+10)| CMD: 20 (22)| L.bow: +7;1d8| A.Halberd: +9;1d10+4||
Skills:
Acrobatics: +3| Appraise:+0| Bluff:+0| Climb:-1| Diplo:+0| Intimidate: +6| Kn.(Nature/Dun/Eng): +4| Kn.(Religion) +1| S. M: +2| Stealth: -2| Survival: +8| Swim: -1| Prof (LumberJack) +8|

The dice roller hates me. I'll skip optional encounters.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

I thought that was likely the case. Given we are a month and a bit into the scenario now anyway, let us proceed.

The team heals up and heads through Absalom to the hallowed halls of the Blackros museum. Climbing the outside steps, you can hear what sounds like battle coming from within!

You burst through the doors!

The normally pristine ground level of the Blakros Museum resembles a battlefield. Scorch marks and chipped tiles mar the floor, and corpses of bloated fungi and armored crab-like monstrosities litter the foyer amid pools of acid and blood. Shards of glass lie scattered around an empty exhibit pedestal in the main hall.

You see a slightly winded looking half end surrounded by many smoking figures.

You have met Nigel before..:
It's the curator everyone loves to hate. Nigel Aldain

He looks up as you burst in. "Ahh, pathfinders. Slightly too late, again."

Then with a sigh he explains what has been happening.

"Shortly after placing the beacon in a glass display case I received a visit from Imrizade. She had suffered a bout of unusually debilitating headaches coupled with bizarre dreams that urged her to return to the museum."

He pauses before continuing.

"We had just started to discuss what might have caused them when a hideously disfigured Garundi man carrying a lumpy sack barged in on their conversation. The man telekinetically threw the sack across the room before we realized what was happening, shattering the glass display case and scattering the bag’s contents. Somehow, this action triggered a reaction from the beacon, which suddenly filled the museum with monsters conjured from the items in the bag!"

He shakes his head.

"We slew some of them, but three of the creatures grabbed the beacon and took it downstairs with the man. Imrizade rushed after the interloper, leaving me to finish off all these..." he gestures to the smoking remains.

"I'm completely out of spells. Can you go down and check Imrizade is okay? I'll run to the grand lodge to try and get extra help, but I think it is likely to take too long..."

Liberty's Edge

Male 1/2 orc Rng 5/Ftr 2 | HP 52 | AC 18; Touch 11; FF 18 | F +11; R +6; W +6 | CMB+12; CMD 23 | Speed 30 ft | Init +0 | Perc +10 | Stealth: +4 Ranger 5/Fighter 2

I'm happy to skip the optional encounter

Grog looks annoyed. He turns to Nigel "Nigel...what did you do this time? We'll check on Imrizade. I think it's best if you go to the Grand Lodge too. That way you aren't in our hair!"

Dammed fool

Dark Archive

#76925-48 Male Half Orc Sickly Savage 5 | HP: 51/51 (58)| AC: 17(15/12 (10)/15 (13) |Init: +1| Perc: +9| Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: 4| CMB: +8 (+10)| CMD: 20 (22)| L.bow: +7;1d8| A.Halberd: +9;1d10+4||
Skills:
Acrobatics: +3| Appraise:+0| Bluff:+0| Climb:-1| Diplo:+0| Intimidate: +6| Kn.(Nature/Dun/Eng): +4| Kn.(Religion) +1| S. M: +2| Stealth: -2| Survival: +8| Swim: -1| Prof (LumberJack) +8|

"Why am I not surprised that it's you however the fact that you held them off on your own earns you respect." Urias exclaims.

"What do those creatures look like."

Dark Archive

Female Human (Garundi-Osirian) Sorcerer (arcane bloodline) 4 | hp 21/25 | AC 12 T 12 FF 11 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +3 W +5 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | KnArc +8, KnHis +9, KnLoc +7, Perc +0 (+3 in shadow, +2 w Hera)), Scrft +11, SensM +0 | spells 1st-5/7, 2nd-3/4 | mage armor, shield
GM Aerondor wrote:

I thought that was likely the case. Given we are a month and a bit into the scenario now anyway, let us proceed.

The team heals up and heads through Absalom to the hallowed halls of the Blackros museum. Climbing the outside steps, you can hear what sounds like battle coming from within!

You burst through the doors!

The normally pristine ground level of the Blakros Museum resembles a battlefield. Scorch marks and chipped tiles mar the floor, and corpses of bloated fungi and armored crab-like monstrosities litter the foyer amid pools of acid and blood. Shards of glass lie scattered around an empty exhibit pedestal in the main hall.

You see a slightly winded looking half end surrounded by many smoking figures.

He looks up as you burst in. "Ahh, pathfinders. Slightly too late, again."

"What? Are we too late for the exhibit? Well then we'll just come back another time. C'mon guys."

Dark Archive

Female Owl | hp 10/12 | AC 17 T 15 FF 14 | CMD 10 | F +2 R +5 W +6, imp. evasion | Spd 10', Fly 40' (ave.) | Init +3 | Fly +7, KnArc +1, KnHis +0, KnLoc +0, Perc +10, Scrft +2, SensM +2, Stlth +15 | mage armor
GM Aerondor wrote:
You see a slightly winded looking half end surrounded by many smoking figures.

"Whoo?" asks Hera.

Dark Archive

Female Human (Garundi-Osirian) Sorcerer (arcane bloodline) 4 | hp 21/25 | AC 12 T 12 FF 11 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +3 W +5 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | KnArc +8, KnHis +9, KnLoc +7, Perc +0 (+3 in shadow, +2 w Hera)), Scrft +11, SensM +0 | spells 1st-5/7, 2nd-3/4 | mage armor, shield

"Good question. Who the hell are you? And who or what is Imrizade?"

The Exchange

Female Human Sorcerer 7 Init +7 | HP 34|52 | AC20, T11, FF19, +2 vs evil | Fort +11 Ref +7, Will +10 Resist Fire 5 | CMD 12 | Perception +20, SM +16
Resources:
Spells 5|5|0; Claws 9|9; Reroll: unused
Buffs:
Mage Armour, Heroism, Shield, PfE, MI, ER
Conditions: MI: 4 Images

Argenta looks around in surprise at the mess, Wellm this doesnt look good. Who is this Imrizade? What can you tell us about this Garundi man?

Assuming we follow them Argenta will cast protection from evil, shield from her wand, and activate scrolls of expeditious retreat, see invisibility and mirror image (Images: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4)

Sovereign Court

HP 28/28 | AC23 (17FF, 18T) | Perception +9, Sense Motive +8 | +5 Init | Fort +6, Ref +11, Will +7* | protection from evil, haste

Well done for taking care of the monsters by yourself Nigel, at least your days as a Pathfinder gave you some training in the art of combat.
Who is this Imrizade and how can we recognize her?

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

"I've never seen the Garundi man before, and Imrizade is one of the family that owns the museum." says an exasperated Nigel.

He provides you a good description of her before heading out the door at a run.

The Exchange

Female Human Sorcerer 7 Init +7 | HP 34|52 | AC20, T11, FF19, +2 vs evil | Fort +11 Ref +7, Will +10 Resist Fire 5 | CMD 12 | Perception +20, SM +16
Resources:
Spells 5|5|0; Claws 9|9; Reroll: unused
Buffs:
Mage Armour, Heroism, Shield, PfE, MI, ER
Conditions: MI: 4 Images

Well, he was in a hurry, we best find out what is happening and find this Imrizade. Has anyone ever met her before?

Sovereign Court

HP 28/28 | AC23 (17FF, 18T) | Perception +9, Sense Motive +8 | +5 Init | Fort +6, Ref +11, Will +7* | protection from evil, haste

Never. But it doesn't matter, lets find her and put back the artifact in its box.

Says Tatiana

Dark Archive

#76925-48 Male Half Orc Sickly Savage 5 | HP: 51/51 (58)| AC: 17(15/12 (10)/15 (13) |Init: +1| Perc: +9| Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: 4| CMB: +8 (+10)| CMD: 20 (22)| L.bow: +7;1d8| A.Halberd: +9;1d10+4||
Skills:
Acrobatics: +3| Appraise:+0| Bluff:+0| Climb:-1| Diplo:+0| Intimidate: +6| Kn.(Nature/Dun/Eng): +4| Kn.(Religion) +1| S. M: +2| Stealth: -2| Survival: +8| Swim: -1| Prof (LumberJack) +8|

"no I have not even heard of her till now. I guess that she's in a hurry too. Shall we?" Urias asks.

Dark Archive

Female Human (Garundi-Osirian) Sorcerer (arcane bloodline) 4 | hp 21/25 | AC 12 T 12 FF 11 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +3 W +5 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | KnArc +8, KnHis +9, KnLoc +7, Perc +0 (+3 in shadow, +2 w Hera)), Scrft +11, SensM +0 | spells 1st-5/7, 2nd-3/4 | mage armor, shield

Ran her once, but that doesn't really count.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Core Fighter 5 HP 54/54 | AC25 , T 12, FF23 | CMB:+8 CMD:20 Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +6 | Init +2 | Perc +11 Stonecunning, 60' Darkvision Step Up Effects:

Ironshanks hurries into the museum with the others, his mouth agape behind his visor at the scene "Yer right, this Museum is f#+#ed!" He gives Nigel, whom he's never met, a bit of the stink eye "Looks like yous put in a rough afternoon. Best get a coffee at the Lodge n send over some backup. We'll clean up this mess quick as we can."

He listens to the description, straps on his shield and gets to headin' to the basement. "Argenta, you sure do slather on the magics. Any of them happen to conjure up a fresh beer or maybe a sausage? We're workin' through lunch here!"

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

You head down the stairs and find a heavy, door. Feels like it is barred from the other side.

Not sure how you want to tackle that, or if you want to do any preparations before barging in there...

Dark Archive

#76925-48 Male Half Orc Sickly Savage 5 | HP: 51/51 (58)| AC: 17(15/12 (10)/15 (13) |Init: +1| Perc: +9| Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: 4| CMB: +8 (+10)| CMD: 20 (22)| L.bow: +7;1d8| A.Halberd: +9;1d10+4||
Skills:
Acrobatics: +3| Appraise:+0| Bluff:+0| Climb:-1| Diplo:+0| Intimidate: +6| Kn.(Nature/Dun/Eng): +4| Kn.(Religion) +1| S. M: +2| Stealth: -2| Survival: +8| Swim: -1| Prof (LumberJack) +8|

"Do we need to open it. if we do, I have a key we could use." he displays his halberd to the rest.

Sovereign Court

HP 28/28 | AC23 (17FF, 18T) | Perception +9, Sense Motive +8 | +5 Init | Fort +6, Ref +11, Will +7* | protection from evil, haste

I have tools. says Tatiana drawing her "keys".

Disable Device: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (13) + 15 = 28

Once the doors unlocked, she casts protection from evil on herself before opening them.

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Core Fighter 5 HP 54/54 | AC25 , T 12, FF23 | CMB:+8 CMD:20 Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +6 | Init +2 | Perc +11 Stonecunning, 60' Darkvision Step Up Effects:

"Yer keys ain't gunna lift up the bar on the other side of the door Missy. But my crowbar or axe n halbard just may do the trick!" Before they go for the chop and hack route, he puts the crowbar between the door and the jam and sees if he can't pop it open.

"Urias stop leanin' on that axe on a stick n gimme a hand."
Strength, Crowbar: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 3 + 2 = 18

He adjusts his grip and placement and tries again.
Strength, Crowbar: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 3 + 2 = 25

The Exchange

Female Human Sorcerer 7 Init +7 | HP 34|52 | AC20, T11, FF19, +2 vs evil | Fort +11 Ref +7, Will +10 Resist Fire 5 | CMD 12 | Perception +20, SM +16
Resources:
Spells 5|5|0; Claws 9|9; Reroll: unused
Buffs:
Mage Armour, Heroism, Shield, PfE, MI, ER
Conditions: MI: 4 Images

Argenta has completed her preparations above. Anyone who wants and can use it can activate my wand of shield.

Dark Archive

Female Human (Garundi-Osirian) Sorcerer (arcane bloodline) 4 | hp 21/25 | AC 12 T 12 FF 11 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +3 W +5 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | KnArc +8, KnHis +9, KnLoc +7, Perc +0 (+3 in shadow, +2 w Hera)), Scrft +11, SensM +0 | spells 1st-5/7, 2nd-3/4 | mage armor, shield
Ironshanks Magee wrote:

"Yer keys ain't gunna lift up the bar on the other side of the door Missy. But my crowbar or axe n halbard just may do the trick!" Before they go for the chop and hack route, he puts the crowbar between the door and the jam and sees if he can't pop it open.

"Urias stop leanin' on that axe on a stick n gimme a hand."
[Strength, Crowbar]

He adjusts his grip and placement and tries again.
[Strength, Crowbar]

Argenta Ibn Jad wrote:
Argenta has completed her preparations above. Anyone who wants and can use it can activate my wand of shield.

Sure but Gwen will wait until the party is nearly finished with CR 10 Barred Door first. ;) She uses her own wand of mage armor on herself and Hera before descending to battle the evil door. Anyone else need a tap?

Gwen grasps the crowbar next to Ironshanks, plants both her feet on the wall, and pulls.

"Grrr!"

Str check (aid): 1d20 ⇒ 2

Dark Archive

Female Owl | hp 10/12 | AC 17 T 15 FF 14 | CMD 10 | F +2 R +5 W +6, imp. evasion | Spd 10', Fly 40' (ave.) | Init +3 | Fly +7, KnArc +1, KnHis +0, KnLoc +0, Perc +10, Scrft +2, SensM +2, Stlth +15 | mage armor

After sipping one of Gwen's potions of cure light wounds...

potion of cure light wounds: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3

Hera gently perches upon the end of the crowbar.

Str check (aid): 1d20 - 2 ⇒ (16) - 2 = 14

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Ironshanks prediction proves accurate. It is going to be brute force that topples his door, not subtlety.

Please make sure your status bars have your current buffs included.

It takes a couple of attempts, the second aided by a timely landing on the owl on the crowbar, but rapidly the door gives way.

A nauseating yellow light emanates from a glass sphere levitating ten feet above a distant stairway, which leads up to a large copper door etched with geometric patterns and sigils.

Dense yellow smoke billows from the beacon’s aura, flowing down the stairs like gaseous water. The sour light casts eerie shadows from the giant taxidermy exhibits and massive stone structures that fill the chamber, making even the disorganized wooden storage crates seem sinister.

You spot Imrizade lying unconscious on the floor. A Garundi man stands at the far end of the room near the copper door.

Lots of special things here to remember.
1: Ceiling is 30' high
2: Medium (one square) crates and 'exhibits' are 5' tall.
Large are ten foot tall and
Huge at 15' tall.
3: The stone structures are all 15' tall.
4: Walking on the taxidermy is difficut (DC 15 acrobatics for half speed, failure is quarter speed)
5: Climbing the medium objects will take a climb check (dc 10), the large and huge ones are slightly harder (dc 15)
6: The stairs leading up to the gate are steep (difficult terrain)

[ooc]EVeryone roll your initiative, anyone beating a ten may act

Status, bold may post.
Grog 21 damage
Tatiana
Ironshanks
Urias
Gwen 4 damage
(hera) 2 damage
Argenta

TEN

The Exchange

Female Human Sorcerer 7 Init +7 | HP 34|52 | AC20, T11, FF19, +2 vs evil | Fort +11 Ref +7, Will +10 Resist Fire 5 | CMD 12 | Perception +20, SM +16
Resources:
Spells 5|5|0; Claws 9|9; Reroll: unused
Buffs:
Mage Armour, Heroism, Shield, PfE, MI, ER
Conditions: MI: 4 Images

Init: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10

My modifier is 7, do I get to act?

You may want to wait for haste Argenta mutters to the group.

Sovereign Court

HP 28/28 | AC23 (17FF, 18T) | Perception +9, Sense Motive +8 | +5 Init | Fort +6, Ref +11, Will +7* | protection from evil, haste

Initiative: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
same question than Argenta with my +5 bonus :P

Grand Lodge

Male Dwarf Core Fighter 5 HP 54/54 | AC25 , T 12, FF23 | CMB:+8 CMD:20 Fort +10, Ref +4, Will +6 | Init +2 | Perc +11 Stonecunning, 60' Darkvision Step Up Effects:

Init: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21

Ironshanks bursts through the door, glances over the scene "Thanks fer the help Hoots, time ta get ta work." He draws out a small crystal vial and drinks down the contents. Prot Evil Potion

"This looks like the same kinda b&$@$!$& we dealt with back at the Lodge... a pile of obnoxious CRAP!" He starts to curse and sputter, his blood pressure rising, taking a 5' step into the room.

Currently he's only armed with a crowbar and no shield.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

@all, sure if you get a ten act.

Dark Archive

#76925-48 Male Half Orc Sickly Savage 5 | HP: 51/51 (58)| AC: 17(15/12 (10)/15 (13) |Init: +1| Perc: +9| Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: 4| CMB: +8 (+10)| CMD: 20 (22)| L.bow: +7;1d8| A.Halberd: +9;1d10+4||
Skills:
Acrobatics: +3| Appraise:+0| Bluff:+0| Climb:-1| Diplo:+0| Intimidate: +6| Kn.(Nature/Dun/Eng): +4| Kn.(Religion) +1| S. M: +2| Stealth: -2| Survival: +8| Swim: -1| Prof (LumberJack) +8|

Init 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

"I'll wait.." Urias mutters.

Dark Archive

Female Human (Garundi-Osirian) Sorcerer (arcane bloodline) 4 | hp 21/25 | AC 12 T 12 FF 11 | CMD 14 | F +3 R +3 W +5 | Spd 30' | Init +1 | KnArc +8, KnHis +9, KnLoc +7, Perc +0 (+3 in shadow, +2 w Hera)), Scrft +11, SensM +0 | spells 1st-5/7, 2nd-3/4 | mage armor, shield

Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

GM Aerondor wrote:
A nauseating yellow light emanates from a glass sphere levitating ten feet above a distant stairway, which leads up to a large copper door etched with geometric patterns and sigils.

Who's got the last ghost trap?

GM Aerondor wrote:
Dense yellow smoke billows from the beacon’s aura, flowing down the stairs like gaseous water. The sour light casts eerie shadows from the giant taxidermy exhibits and massive stone structures that fill the chamber, making even the disorganized wooden storage crates seem sinister.

"Well, you don't see that every day."

GM Aerondor wrote:
You spot Imrizade lying unconscious on the floor. A Garundi man stands at the far end of the room near the copper door.

Can Gwen identify any of the stuffed exhibits via Knowledge (arcana)?

"I'm guessing with all the noise we made he's going to be prepared."

Gwen (waiting for haste ;)) taps herself with her invisibility wand. So, move draw wand, standard tap, free 5-foot move.

"I'll try and get in close behind him. Someone else will have to pull the girl out, but you'll probably need to create some cover."

Dark Archive

Female Owl | hp 10/12 | AC 17 T 15 FF 14 | CMD 10 | F +2 R +5 W +6, imp. evasion | Spd 10', Fly 40' (ave.) | Init +3 | Fly +7, KnArc +1, KnHis +0, KnLoc +0, Perc +10, Scrft +2, SensM +2, Stlth +15 | mage armor

Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (16) + 3 = 19

Waits for haste and then zooms in, hopefully below enemy radar. Double haste move.

Lantern Lodge

Sign up sheet Dragon.

Gwen makes a DC 17 arcana check:

That blue one near the stairs is a Behir. The thing next to it was probably an owlbear.

The Exchange

Female Human Sorcerer 7 Init +7 | HP 34|52 | AC20, T11, FF19, +2 vs evil | Fort +11 Ref +7, Will +10 Resist Fire 5 | CMD 12 | Perception +20, SM +16
Resources:
Spells 5|5|0; Claws 9|9; Reroll: unused
Buffs:
Mage Armour, Heroism, Shield, PfE, MI, ER
Conditions: MI: 4 Images

Argenta casts haste on the group and then ducks into the room to get close to Imrizade, taking cover behind one of the huge exhibits.

Sovereign Court

HP 28/28 | AC23 (17FF, 18T) | Perception +9, Sense Motive +8 | +5 Init | Fort +6, Ref +11, Will +7* | protection from evil, haste

Tatiana moves inside, quicker thanks to Argenta's spell and casts stabilize on the unconscious woman.

May your Fate not be ended

Liberty's Edge

Male 1/2 orc Rng 5/Ftr 2 | HP 52 | AC 18; Touch 11; FF 18 | F +11; R +6; W +6 | CMB+12; CMD 23 | Speed 30 ft | Init +0 | Perc +10 | Stealth: +4 Ranger 5/Fighter 2

sorry was swamped with RL stuff over the weekend

Grog moves to cover Tatiana.

Initiative: 1d20 ⇒ 19

Dark Archive

#76925-48 Male Half Orc Sickly Savage 5 | HP: 51/51 (58)| AC: 17(15/12 (10)/15 (13) |Init: +1| Perc: +9| Fort: +9| Ref: +5| Will: 4| CMB: +8 (+10)| CMD: 20 (22)| L.bow: +7;1d8| A.Halberd: +9;1d10+4||
Skills:
Acrobatics: +3| Appraise:+0| Bluff:+0| Climb:-1| Diplo:+0| Intimidate: +6| Kn.(Nature/Dun/Eng): +4| Kn.(Religion) +1| S. M: +2| Stealth: -2| Survival: +8| Swim: -1| Prof (LumberJack) +8|

With his speed now enhanced, Urias sprints easily towards the man.

"Going somewhere?" he asks as he brings out his halberd.

Double Move. Haste + 40 speed movement is nice.

301 to 350 of 459 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / [PFS_CORE_Aerondor] 09-05 Call of the Copper Gate All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.