The Reign of Winter

Game Master Nayr Trebrot

Heldren

Travelling map

Decorated trees


251 to 268 of 268 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Dark Archive

N/N Male Fetchling Summoner(Unchained Shadow Caller)/1 | HP: Q)10/10 G)-5/11| AC Norm/Tch/FF: Q)15/11/14 - G)15/13/12 | CMB/CMD: Q)+2/13 G)+2/15 | F/R/W: Q)+1/1/1 G)+2/4/2 | Init: +1 | Speed 30 ft | Darkvision, Low-light Vision | KnPln +5, Perception -1, Spellcraft +5, UMD +7 | Active Conditions: none

I'm going to assume Ques gets to act. On the depressing side, I think these guys got DR and my poor eagle hasn't much of a chance to do damage. On the bright side these things only do a point of damage at a time so the eagle might last more than one round. At least it flies.

Ques summons a shadow eagle as surreptitiously as possible and then pulls out a scroll, staying on the ground.

[spoiler = eagle stats
AC 14, touch 13, flat-footed 12 (+2 Dex, +1 natural, +1 size)
hp 5 [7] (1d8+1) [1d8+3]
Fort +3 [+5], Ref +4, Will +2; SR 5
Shadow – 20% miss chance except in bright light, SR CR+6
fly 80 ft. (average)
Melee 2 talons +3/1d4, bite +3/1d4
[/spoiler]

And it attacks the one nearest Ques.

To hit talon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
To hit talon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
To hit bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
bite: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Ha! Scared yet?


Male Fetchling Slayer 1 | Hp: 10/11 | AC:17, T 13, FF 14 |F/R/W: 5/3/0 | Init +3 | Perc +4

sucks being the “tank” and being out of the fight! We’ll see what happens.

Dark Archive

N/N Male Fetchling Summoner(Unchained Shadow Caller)/1 | HP: Q)10/10 G)-5/11| AC Norm/Tch/FF: Q)15/11/14 - G)15/13/12 | CMB/CMD: Q)+2/13 G)+2/15 | F/R/W: Q)+1/1/1 G)+2/4/2 | Init: +1 | Speed 30 ft | Darkvision, Low-light Vision | KnPln +5, Perception -1, Spellcraft +5, UMD +7 | Active Conditions: none

My plan is to use a scroll of infernal healing to keep you going as long as possible. I just don't want to use it too much before you wake.


Ack! The little sprite squeaks out when the eagle appears. It turns from carving up the now unconscious Garland, and tries to defend itself, but is caught by a swiping talon. You can see that the majority of the damage that could have been instead doesn't seem to register on the hellish little creature. Still, the cold blue face of the sprite turns down in a frown. Now, that wasn't nice!

The sprite takes to the air, rushing up high and taking its bow back out.

The eagle gets an AOO on the eagle as it flies straight up to 60 feet.

The other two sprites continue to rain down arrows on Ana.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15

Both arrows miss their mark. Ana and Ques are up! And Garland, but, well...

Dark Archive

N/N Male Fetchling Summoner(Unchained Shadow Caller)/1 | HP: Q)10/10 G)-5/11| AC Norm/Tch/FF: Q)15/11/14 - G)15/13/12 | CMB/CMD: Q)+2/13 G)+2/15 | F/R/W: Q)+1/1/1 G)+2/4/2 | Init: +1 | Speed 30 ft | Darkvision, Low-light Vision | KnPln +5, Perception -1, Spellcraft +5, UMD +7 | Active Conditions: none

To hit talon: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1


Female NG Ganzi Kineticist (Chaokineticist) 1 | HP 12/1 | AC: 15/T 12/ FF 13 | Fort: +5 [+7 vs polymorph]; Ref: +4; Will: +1 [+3 vs mind affecting] | Init: +2 | Per +5 ; SM: +7 | Spd 30 ft. | CMB: +2 CMD 14 | Darkvision 60ft | Acid/Electricity/Sonic Resistance 5 | Burn/Round: 1; Burn Capacity: 6

Still Disabled, so Move Action to keep... moving. At least I’m taking them away from the rest of the party. Did the fey that was on Garland commit a Coup de grace?


Female CG Changeling Witch (Hedge Witch) 1 | HP -3/8 | AC 12 T 11 FF 11 | SR 7 | CMB +1, CMD 12 | F: +3, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: 4 | Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Stabilize; DC 10: 1d20 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 1 - 2 = 6

No coup de grace that I was aware of. -1 HP, -3 Total HP


Nope, no coup de grace. It was going to carve her up, then Ques brought in his birdie friend. Ques - you're up!

Dark Archive

N/N Male Fetchling Summoner(Unchained Shadow Caller)/1 | HP: Q)10/10 G)-5/11| AC Norm/Tch/FF: Q)15/11/14 - G)15/13/12 | CMB/CMD: Q)+2/13 G)+2/15 | F/R/W: Q)+1/1/1 G)+2/4/2 | Init: +1 | Speed 30 ft | Darkvision, Low-light Vision | KnPln +5, Perception -1, Spellcraft +5, UMD +7 | Active Conditions: none

Paizo ate my update to my post.

The eagle follows after and tries another peck.

To hit bite: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Ques reads his scroll and grants Arsiel Infernal healing, then takes the sling from the comatose Garland and starts looking for ammo.

standard: cast spell
move: get sling (unless crawling 5' is a move action in which case he just crawls over to Garland without getting the sling)
free: look for ammo.


Female CG Changeling Witch (Hedge Witch) 1 | HP -3/8 | AC 12 T 11 FF 11 | SR 7 | CMB +1, CMD 12 | F: +3, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: 4 | Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Garland has 10 bullets.


The eagle pecks at the sprite, and scores a hit, but the sprite just laughs it off with wild giggles. It seems that the damage isn't nearly as effective as it should have been. It drifts back swiftly and fires an arrow at the eagle.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
Miss low: 1d100 ⇒ 33
Eagle fort save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (14) + 5 = 19

The two sprites flying above Ana continue to fire down into the woods.

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13
Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

One damage to the eagle and one to Ana, which I think takes her down - pretty far away from the group lol. You guys are up...though Arsiel still has a bit of time left. Ques, the sprite is about 20 feet to the north and 40 feet up - and 15 feet from the eagle.

Dark Archive

N/N Male Fetchling Summoner(Unchained Shadow Caller)/1 | HP: Q)10/10 G)-5/11| AC Norm/Tch/FF: Q)15/11/14 - G)15/13/12 | CMB/CMD: Q)+2/13 G)+2/15 | F/R/W: Q)+1/1/1 G)+2/4/2 | Init: +1 | Speed 30 ft | Darkvision, Low-light Vision | KnPln +5, Perception -1, Spellcraft +5, UMD +7 | Active Conditions: none

I don't suppose anyone has a cold iron weapon?

Seeing the eagle do squat, Ques grabs the bullets and gets to his feet, looking for the best way to flee unnoticed.

the eagle continues its mission of distraction.

to hit: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3


Female NG Ganzi Kineticist (Chaokineticist) 1 | HP 12/1 | AC: 15/T 12/ FF 13 | Fort: +5 [+7 vs polymorph]; Ref: +4; Will: +1 [+3 vs mind affecting] | Init: +2 | Per +5 ; SM: +7 | Spd 30 ft. | CMB: +2 CMD 14 | Darkvision 60ft | Acid/Electricity/Sonic Resistance 5 | Burn/Round: 1; Burn Capacity: 6

{Collapses like a ragdoll midstep into the snow crunchily}

"Blgkhkh....splbblppp""


Arsiel will be up and ready on the sprites next turn. Ana, feel free to roll to stabilize. You fall into a snow drift...so, gonna' be tricky to find you.

The sprites, seeing Ana fall, chuckle heartily, and turn to fly back to the main battle. Knowing their magics, they're aware that some of their enemies are bound to awaken soon.

They'll be taking a double move/fly - so 120 feet per round. They'll be back to the fight the round after next.

The sprite facing the eagle growls in frustration, seeing that it's little damage is going to take forever to wear down the eagle. It manages to dodge the creature's attack, skips back with a buffet of its wings, and fires another arrow, which finds its home in the eagle's wing. Another point of damage

Attack: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (15) + 8 = 23
Miss low: 1d100 ⇒ 1
Eagle fort save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15

As I understand it, infernal healing will be 1 HP/round for 10 total, let me know if I'm wrong. So, Garland - no stabilizing needed, and you'll be back up when you're at 1 HP...so 4 rounds.
You're all up...Arsiel can post as well and I'll figure out the timing.


Female NG Ganzi Kineticist (Chaokineticist) 1 | HP 12/1 | AC: 15/T 12/ FF 13 | Fort: +5 [+7 vs polymorph]; Ref: +4; Will: +1 [+3 vs mind affecting] | Init: +2 | Per +5 ; SM: +7 | Spd 30 ft. | CMB: +2 CMD 14 | Darkvision 60ft | Acid/Electricity/Sonic Resistance 5 | Burn/Round: 1; Burn Capacity: 6

Stabilise: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14

The cool snow serves Ana, staunching her many wounds. She lies inert in the great white.


Female CG Changeling Witch (Hedge Witch) 1 | HP -3/8 | AC 12 T 11 FF 11 | SR 7 | CMB +1, CMD 12 | F: +3, R: +2, W: +5 | Init: +1 | Perc: +5, SM: 4 | Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Active conditions: None

Ques put that Infernal Healing was used on Arsiel. I'll roll to stabilize in case that was not the intent. Stabilized either way!

Stabilize; DC 10: 1d20 + 1 - 3 ⇒ (16) + 1 - 3 = 14


Man, completely messed that up, sorry Garland. I had thought he put it on you.


Male Fetchling Slayer 1 | Hp: 10/11 | AC:17, T 13, FF 14 |F/R/W: 5/3/0 | Init +3 | Perc +4

Arsiel staggers to his feet surveying the situation. Seeing Ana gone and Garland in the snow he roars a challenge to the sprite in the air, fetching an arrow from his quiver and fitting it to his longbow.

"We tried to be nice, but you had to use your foul magics and lay us low. You'll come to regret that decision little one."

move action, stand. Studied Target on the current sprite

251 to 268 of 268 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / The Reign of Winter All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.