Gameday VIII - PFS Standard - Forged in Flame 1 & 2

Game Master GM Aarvid

Gameday VIII - PFS Standard - Forged in Flame 1 & 2

maps

8-09
8-11


151 to 200 of 725 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>

Forged Map | Rebels Map

At the mention of Vassago, Malini is visibly distraught.

No! I begs you not to take my beloved from me! You just can't! The obligation ended long ago and that the two of us are now “alloyed in life and essence.” You cannot separate us. Please!

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

Morok looks sceptical "Can you let Vassago tell his version of story? We just want to be sure you know."

Sense motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

I was thinking it would be something like this...

"It would be good to meet Vassago. And what do you mean the obligation ended a long time ago? Which obligation?" Idruzi asks sternly, finding himself growing sour at all this talk of contacts and obligations.

Can't any of these fools keep their word without writing it down on paper? Or not keep it even then...

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Umberto chimes in, Vassago was on loan. That term has expired. If Vassago is here of their own free will, that will be considered. We will make that determination ourselves, shopkeeper.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

"We don't want to hurt anyone. We just want to hear both sides of the story."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 37/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

Natty listens to the chat, wondering where the cheeky little imp might be, Be on best behaviour, you never know where invisible eyes might ne watching. He tries to hide in the background, behind shelves and such, as he listens to the words unfold.

Stealth 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (17) + 12 = 29


Forged Map | Rebels Map

She adds bitterly ...

” Qalkami doesn’t care about the imp at all,
certainly intending just to use the imp to perform evil.“

She hesitates at the request to question the imp

”While it is true he
was originally supposed to serve as my familiar, the two of us fell
in love, and are now inseparable. Unfortunately he is currently out on errands.

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Umberto squints at the shopkeeper, You have to imagine this is hard to believe. Would you submit to magics that make us all tell the truth?


Forged Map | Rebels Map

I would only do so if you promised not to hurt Vassago or take him from me. she responds apprehensively.

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Got a Zone of Truth prepped if we think that's a good idea.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

"I don't think we can do that," Idruzi responds. "If Vassago is out, waiting for him should be sufficient. I'm surprised that you feel that the terms of your agreement with Qalkami shouldn't be enforced properly, though. If you are really in love with Vassago, shouldn't you have tried to come to an arrangement with her rather than putting your relationship with him at risk like this?"

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

Morok nods "Yeah, my friend Idruzi has a sound argument here. I'm sure you can negotiate with Qalkami."


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Qalkami cares nothing for him and would have no interest in renegotiating anything. She doesn't know one iota about compassion, just profits and twisting contracts to her selfish purposes.
I would watch your back if you are dealing with her. I care infinitely more about Vassago than she ever will!
she exclaims with a huff and crossed arms, obviously frustrated at any suggestion about the sincerity of her affection towards the imp.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

"Maybe we can help you to negotiate with Qalkami? Am I right guys!?"


Forged Map | Rebels Map

”Wait? Would you really do that? What about the contract? I thought you were just hired thu...collection agents. “

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

"Me believe she is very practical person and can be persuaded to understand it's less trouble to just find another familiar."


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Are we talking about the same Qalkami? I find her to be a twisted, vile creature who only thinks of herself.
Practical? Only as far as the exact clauses in the contract. She will abide by what is in written...and then only to how she interprets it to her benefit.
she seems to be getting more agitated.

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Cruel and pragmatic are closer cousins than you might expect. Let's see Qalkami.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

"Yes, let's go back to Qalkami."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 37/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

Coming out of the shadows Natty asks, "If we go back, what can you offer as recompense, if you say you love your Vassago, you must be willing to pay for the imps freedom from the contract. We can't return without an offer to Qalkami that might succeed."

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

"In any case, your problem isn't with us. Convince us to go away, and Qalkami will send someone else to handle her problem. Now that you have her attention, you won't be able to put off facing this any longer."

"If I were you, I'd avoid any mention of your feelings for Vassago, though. If Qalkami will respond to you at all, it won't be in an appeal to her feelings."


Forged Map | Rebels Map

No! She will not respond to any appeals not in already the contract. Only by changing the contract will Vassago be free.
I have nothing she would accept in compensation for him. She would just reject it out of spite if nothing else. What will I do?
She is looking frantic.

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

Seeing Malini's anxiety Morok feels little sad "Then we must find loopholes or some sort termination condition from the contract. At least we have to ask what would make her change her mind."

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 37/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

"Blah, I'm just a cook that don't know no contacts, just what to put on a menu. If I could help, it would only be because I have studied languages and with help might be able to find a convenient loophole. Do you have the contract, so we can study it? " Horillo asks, though without much conviction.

Linguistics 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12


Forged Map | Rebels Map

There appears to be a glimmer of hope from her at the mention of the contract. She looks up the stairs with a quick smile before covering.

” I only have one copy but I am sure Qalkami could have others. “


Forged Map | Rebels Map

She says Wait a minute and I will find it. as she heads upstairs.

perception DC27:

You think you hear whispering of two different voices

She returns in half a minute.

This is the contract that binds poor Vassago to Qalkami and her ill will. If only we could do something about this one...

Sense Motive DC10:
She seems to be implying destroying and/or forging an alternate contract to replace the original if the party is willing to agree to such an action.

She waits, with a mixed expression of hope and fear.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (17) + 9 = 26

perception: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (7) + 0 = 7

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23

Umberto reads between the lines at her statement. We will settle this amicably and transparently.

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 37/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

Perception 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (1) + 12 = 13 or +14 for hidden objects

Sense Motive 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Pleased by his efforts in forcing her to bring out the contract out for analysis, Natty is oblivious to anything except the shopkeeper. "Best get our legal brains to check this over." he says hopefully to the others, "before any clarifications can be made."

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

Sense motive: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (4) + 5 = 9

"If we can't find anything on contract itself, buying Vassago out of servitude is an option." he seems to remember something There's no way to know how high price she would demand of the imp. Damn, this will get tricky if she wants to be mean to Malini.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Malini smiles.

Thank you for helping us thwart Qalkami. I only hoped you would be the answer to all our problems. You hear a loud bang upstairs

The mephit calls loudly Vassago, is that you dear? Please come down there are some nice people here to help us. we need everyone to work together to develop a plan.

An otherwise ordinary imp comes bounding down the stairs. Really? This is no joke? Could they help destroy my contract and make a replacement to give to Qalkami instead? This contract compels me to obey the commands of its owner to the letter, so how can we get around it? Ownership of the contract can be transferred, but this is possible only with the consent of the contract’s owner ...Qalkami.

Vassago looks around at each in the party, definitely not trusting yet and whether the group looks smart enough to pull off anything besides pints from a bartop.

I refuse to return unless the real contract is destroyed. If provided with a convincing fake, I can agree to bide my time long enough for you all to report having completed your task in good faith. In the meantime, I could search the efreeti’s residence and track down any duplicates of the contract to ensure only the fake survives. Agreed?

Malini dashes to the desk. I just happen to have some vellum like the type used for contracts. It is very expensive though.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

"It might be best to write it out on parchment first," Idruzi suggests.

What checks does it allow for this forgery. I think Linguistics is typical. I'm having doubts about this party's ability to pull it off as well.


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Malini warns Well, first there are wards that protect the contract, but I am not familiar with their exact nature. So be careful when examining the original.

DC 28 Perception:
You
ascertain this defense whereas there is a tenacious abjuration designed to telepathically alarm Qalkami should the contract be destroyed or defaced. It can be suppressed temporarily with targeted dispel.

perceive magic aura and DC 20 Knowledge (arcana) or Spellcraft:
You
ascertain this defense whereas there is a tenacious abjuration designed to telepathically alarm Qalkami should the contract be destroyed or defaced. It can be suppressed temporarily with targeted dispel.

Drafting a convincing forgery is a complex process that requires succeeding at three successful skill checks from the following list: Craft (calligraphy), Knowledge (arcana), Knowledge (planes), Linguistics, Profession (barrister), Profession (scribe), or Spellcraft.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (18) + 9 = 27

I am always one short

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

Kn. Arcana: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

"This is too hard. If no one of us can decipher the magic warding within, we should probably hire a real wizard to do what needs to be done."

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

Idruzi can't make either the Perception check or the magical aura check. Just in case he's allowed to assist:

Perception Assist: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (20) + 3 = 23

He does have a decent score in Knowledge (Planes), however, so if we can get past the wards he might be able to pull off the forgery.

"Trying to complete a forgery ourselves is one thing, but I'm wary of getting anyone else involved. If we hire a wizard, it will be to decipher and decrypt wards on a contract...that's bound to draw the wrong sort of attention."

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Umberto looks over the contract with his meager understanding of spellcraft and a casting of Detect Magic.

Spellcraft: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

I'm afraid I can't be very helpful with a forgery. Would Qalkami be so vindictive? Seems more pragmatic than anything. Perhaps you can offer a replacement?

Grand Lodge

Male Half-Orc Rogue 6
Spoiler:
HPs 37/57 AC 18 T15 FF 13 Fort +6 Ref +10 Will +4 Init +6 Perception +13 saves/perception base value given

Perception 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (4) + 12 = 16

Linguistics 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (5) + 8 = 13

Natty's natural reticence to get involved with contracts, makes him uninterested in studying fully the parchment. "Blah, contracts are just a mumbo jumbo of words, you can sort this all out!" He moves over towards the imp, "Look, Vassago, what do suggest we do to get you out of this mess. I mean we took you back, is there a way we can somehow, take you there and then get you back?" He puts his arm around the imp's shoulders, "Please I'm sure ou must have thought of an intriguing way to circumnavigate this parchment."


Forged Map | Rebels Map

The Imp Vassago cringes as Natty approaches him with his arm reaching.

Well...um...the contract binds me. So that is the most efficient means to the end. However, if it is just a matter of going back to Qalkami to complete your mission, I can easily just teleport there and you can meet me there.

The Imp crosses his arms waiting for a response.

Malini nods at Idruzi's comments.Yes, there are few in the city I would trust with the contract of Vassago. I am still not sure I can trust you, but since you already are working for Qalkami, I have no choice.
I wish there was another way to deal with the contract, but I do not know of anything which will release him from her shy of death.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

I could be confused, but it sounds like they're just offering to have us deliver the contract back to Qalkami & Vassago will teleport there? Sort of 'thanks for trying to help but it didn't work'?


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Idruzi listens to the story of the two creatures.

SM DC18:
The Imp Vassago has no intention of teleporting anywhere close to Qalkami

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Umberto listens in but picks up no subtext.

With all due respect, Vassago. We would prefer to escort you personally. Hope you don't mind a short walk.

Silver Crusade

Male CG Varisian Cleric of Cayden Cailean 7 | HP 58/58| AC 24, T 11, FF 23, CMD 21 | F: +9, R: +4, W: +9 (+2 vs fear, +1 vs fire) | Init: +3, Perc: +3, SM: +12 | Resist: cold 2, fire 1, elec 4 | Speed 30ft | Agile Feet: 6/6; Ferocious Strike: 3/6; Channel the Lucky Drunk: 2/4; Pearl of Power I: 2/2; Miracle Worker: 1/1; Reroll +4: 0/1

Sense Motive: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (19) + 12 = 31

Idruzi sighs. "Fine then. Can't say as I feel too bad about turning in a devil to their rightful owner like they're property. It's not like you'd have any qualms the other way around..."

I'll assume initiative needs to be taken, but Idruzi is moving to hostilities.

Dark Archive

Male N Deepkin (ARG 52) Half-orc Bloodrager 4/ Cavalier [beast lord] 5 hp 85/85 | AC 20/t12/ff20 CMD 24 | Fort 14, Ref 6, Will 6 +2 ally spells | Init +1 | Perception +7, darkvision 90 ft | spd 40 ft | bloodrage, Staggering strike (Su) DC 15, challenge 2/day, Abnormal Reach +5 ft. (Su), Uncanny dodge

"This may sound like stupid question, but have you thought of running away together? We could tell her we found your shop deserted and contract missing?"

One last try to see if we can avoid fighting


Forged Map | Rebels Map

”She would hunt us down and worse. The next band of collection agents may not be as talkative as you. So now what? You are not skilled enough to handle via the contract.? We cannot stay here before she sends someone else. Is there anyone else we can try? “

Malini is once again looking a bit frantic

need to know the plans as we have one talker and one enforcer.... any other ideas?

Grand Lodge

M Human Warpriest 5 | HP 33/33 | AC 20/12/18 | F+7 R+5 W+5 | Perc +2 | Init +2 | Feather Fall 1/1 |Conditions Active: none

Umberto is a brute. He would be fine with a brawl.

Umberto takes a sip from his tankard. You have only the path we've provided you. Please come with use. Or else.

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

Yes I also only can intimidate.

"Yes, come with us or...! " Taman starts taking out his sword.

intimidate: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (16) + 8 = 24


Forged Map | Rebels Map

With the threat of violence, Milani and the Imp get desperate.

NOOO! We will never go back to her! Vassago and Milani scream out..

init:

Initiative:
Initiative (Idruzi): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17
Initiative (Morok): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
Initiative (Natty): 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7
Initiative (Taman): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
Initiative (Umberto): 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Initiative (Vassago): 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
Initiative (Milani): 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Initiative (other): 1d20 - 1 ⇒ (16) - 1 = 15

You are up...so far they have not done anything but are expecting trouble with the drawing of blades

== Round 1 ===
20- Taman()
15+ Idruzi(), Morok()

15- Other()()
11- Vassago(), Millani()
7-Natty(), Umberto()

Grand Lodge

”Taman” | male CN Medium Human Barbarian 6 | HP 65/65 (77/77 in rage) ||AC 23, T 14, FF 22 | CMD 28| F +9 R +5 W +5; | Init +3 | Perc +9 |IN RAGE AC 19; hp 77; Fort +11, Will +7; Str 24, Con 19; CMB +11 (+13bull rush); CMD 22 (24 vs. bull| Speed 40ft | Rage 15/18 | Power attack -2/+6 | Active Conditions: None.

rage

Taman steps closer to Millani and tries to knock her out.

+2 Large bastard sword - nonleathal : 1d20 + 15 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 15 - 4 = 29

damage: 2d8 + 12 ⇒ (1, 4) + 12 = 17

+2 Large bastard sword - nonleathal: 1d20 + 10 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 10 - 4 = 23

damage: 2d8 + 12 ⇒ (5, 8) + 12 = 25


Forged Map | Rebels Map

Taman's rage and sword catch the fire-woman off-guard and he manages to land two blows which would have been expected to drop a horse. But she is still standing.

151 to 200 of 725 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Gameday VIII - PFS Standard - Forged in Flame 1 & 2 All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.