[PFS / PbP] Slaver's End (High Tier)

Game Master Amsheagar

Game Maps


251 to 300 of 370 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Passing the Torch | Slaver's End

Sickly finds his attack blocked by an invisible force between him and the half-orc. The archon takes advantage of the warning, passing his blade straight through Phlego's arm. Oddly, there seems to be no damage done as he steps back, then pushes in to Sickly, jabbing out with a sliver of metal sharpened to a fine point that glistens darkly!

Miss Chance, 51+ Hits: 1d100 ⇒ 31

Shiv on Sickly: 1d20 + 14 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 14 + 5 = 24
Damage on Sickly: 1d6 + 1 + 5 + 4d6 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 5 + (2, 3, 3, 6) = 24

Sickly feels the wound burn far harsher than the stab should, his muscles twitching. Fort save please!

The elven woman laughs, stepping forward to engage the archon with her rapier.

Rapier on Archon: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (15) + 22 = 37
Rapier on Archon: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (17) + 17 = 34
Rapier on Archon: 1d20 + 12 ⇒ (11) + 12 = 23
Confirm on Primary: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (11) + 22 = 33
Confirm on Interative: 1d20 + 17 ⇒ (5) + 17 = 22
Damage on Archon: 2d6 + 12 + 12 ⇒ (2, 1) + 12 + 12 = 27
Damage on Archon: 2d6 + 12 + 12 ⇒ (1, 2) + 12 + 12 = 27
Damage on Archon: 1d6 + 6 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 12 = 23

With a flurry of stabs, she snorts as the archon disappears. "I hope the rest of you are made of sterner stuff!"

Round 1 Initiative wrote:


24 Ansha (Delay)
24 Wembly
20 Elliot (Delay)
18 Dailung (Delay)
16 Sickly
13 Jirandiel
11 Phlegos
4 Selter

Do we still have Elliot? I notice they haven't posted since the restart.

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Buffs:
Barkskin
Shield Other
Longstrider
Haste

Sithiss, get up here and pound the mammal! Daraxt po'stlog'iga o'xshash teri!
Cast Barkskin splitting the duration between Sithiss and himself.


female Animal Companion, stegosaurus, AC:33, FF:29, Th:13, HP 45/45, F7/R9/W3(+4vsEnch), Perc +7, Init +3 (evasion)

Buffs:
Barkskin
Shield Other
Longstrider
Greater Magic Fang
Haste
AC is up to 38

Thundering footsteps shake the building as Sithiss lumbers up the stairs.
Hss...
double move into position

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Passing the Torch | Slaver's End
Round 2 Initiative wrote:


24 Ansha
24 Wembly
20 Elliot
18 Dailung
16 Sickly

13 Jirandiel
11 Phlegos
4 Selter

Moving the party up, sorry for the rapid updates jumping over some things.

Liberty's Edge

Male Gnome Summoner 8 [ HP 75/75 | AC 19(21)/13/16 | Fort +7, Ref +7(+8), Will +8 (+2 vs. illusions) | Init +4 | Perception +10] Summons-IV 5/8 - {f} Whiskers 57/57 AC23(24) { unsummoned }

Don't forget HASTE for movement and AC and attacks!

Hey! That wasn't nice to poor Rex! Wembly cries out as he hears his archon buddy dispatched abruptly.

Wembly's hound archons have 51hp, and with DC/10 he probably had 4hp remaining...but he will call up another

Wembly calls forth another of the hounds to replace his ally.

Regis! Attack her! he points to the woman again. And then lets out a BATTLE CRY! CHARGE!

When you do, allies within 30 feet who can hear you gain a +1 morale bonus on attack rolls and a +4 morale bonus on saving throws against fear. This effect lasts for 1 minute.

Mwk Sword,flank,cry: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (20) + 9 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 34 for dmg: 2d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3, 6) + 3 + 2 = 14
Mwk Sword,flank,cry: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 4 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 26 for dmg: 2d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (5, 3) + 3 + 2 = 13
Melee bite, flank,cry: 1d20 + 3 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 3 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 12 for dmg: 1d8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 2 = 9

confirm: 1d20 + 9 + 2 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 9 + 2 + 2 + 1 = 28 for dmg: 2d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (6, 2) + 3 + 2 = 13

Augmented Hound: AC19, HP51/51 DC10/Evil, SR15
Aura of Menace: She must make a DC 16 will or her attacks against the hound are at -2

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Passing the Torch | Slaver's End

Apologies, forgot the enhanced summons! If it helps, the archon does get the +2 deflection, bringing his AC to 21.

Will Save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (3) + 7 = 10
Parry Primary: 1d20 + 22 - 2 ⇒ (13) + 22 - 2 = 33 So close!
Parry Iterative: 1d20 + 22 - 2 ⇒ (9) + 22 - 2 = 29

Unsettled by the sudden appearance of the new archon as well as concerned by the massive dinosaur testing the buildings structural integrity, Regis slips a heavy blow through her defense, although the backswing is deftly slid aside!

Grandmaster TOZ wrote:
Round 2 Initiative wrote:


24 Ansha
24 Wembly
20 Elliot
18 Dailung
16 Sickly

13 Jirandiel (Damage: 27, 2 Panache Used)
11 Phlegos
4 Selter

Sovereign Court

NG Dwarf Barbarian 8 / Fighter 1

DR will reduce the shiv damage to 20

Sickly's eyes go wide as he sees the black substance clinging to the half-orc's blades. He had a hard enough time with environmental threats that weren't introduced directly to his bloodstream!

He is unable to knock the jab aside, and the poison works its way into his system.

Fort vs poison: 1d20 + 9 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 9 + 3 = 18 (No clue what the DC is... hopefully that makes it)

His face immediately starts to turn red, and blotchy, a strangled howl of anger working its way onto his lips, as he instinctively steps back from his attacker. "Get away!" He wails, as he brings his hammer smashing towards the man, over and over, trying to drive him back.

5' step backwards. Rage! Full attack the guy with the shivs!
Also noticed you rolled a miss chance on the hound archon's blow, so will assume he has something going on? Is it something noticeable?
Including miss chance, if it's still happening. Ignore if not.

primary, PA, haste, cry, rage: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 12 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 31, for 2d6 + 17 + 3 ⇒ (5, 1) + 17 + 3 = 26 damage. 50% miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 87
secondary, PA, haste, cry, rage: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 7 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 17, for 2d6 + 17 + 3 ⇒ (5, 4) + 17 + 3 = 29 damage.50% miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 9
hasted, PA, haste, cry, rage: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 12 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 27, for 2d6 + 17 + 3 ⇒ (3, 2) + 17 + 3 = 25 damage.50% miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 99

Current AC: 22

If the half-orc 5' steps anywhere, will use his 1/rage unexpected strike ability to get an AoO

If Triggered:
AoO: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (19) + 16 = 35, for 2d6 + 20 ⇒ (2, 5) + 20 = 27 damage.50% miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 86
confirm?: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (16) + 16 = 32, for an additional 4d6 + 40 ⇒ (2, 1, 6, 6) + 40 = 55 damage.

As for Eliot, he was a rare appearance even when we were going strong... with the unexpected break from the GM switch, who knows.

Dark Archive

Female Elf Wizard (Manipulator) 6/Enchanting Courtesan 2 | HP 48 AC 18 ff 18 touch 10 F+6 R+4 W+7 CMD 12 Init. +4 | Portrait

"Look at all the damage you're doing, all the violence! And now you're going to turn that blade on a beautiful elfwoman like me?!" Ansha cries, hiding an enchantment behind her words. Casting Terrible Remorse (DC 24) on Jirandiel.

Bluff: 1d20 + 25 ⇒ (5) + 25 = 30
Sleight of Hand: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (3) + 9 = 12

Per her Covert Spells prestige class ability, in order to notice that Ansha cast a spell (specifically, enchantments or divinations), observers must beat both her Bluff and Sleight of Hand rolls. Also, per her Subtle Enchantments feat, if her target makes the save, she'll only have a 50% chance to notice she had to make a saving throw.

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Passing the Torch | Slaver's End

Will Save: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15

As Sickly strikes Phelegos with heavy blows, he notices flesh slough off the half-orcs frame in alarming quantities. The former venture captain seems no worse for wear at the loss of body mass, but the hasted slam of Sickly's weapon does leave a noticeable bruise.

Jirandiel looks at Ansha in confusion, hate and regret twisting her sneering smirk into a grotesque picture. "Of course I am! You damned Pathfinders took everything from me!"

Round 2 Initiative wrote:


24 Ansha
24 Wembly
20 Elliot (Delay)
18 Dailung
16 Sickly
13 Jirandiel (Damage: 27, 2 Panache Used, Remorsed 1/6?)
11 Phlegos (Damage: 51)
4 Selter

Liberty's Edge

F Picture of Dailung Kitsune
Spoiler:
AC 25/T19/FF17 HP 68/68 F+8 R+15 W+8 Init +8 Perception +13
Swasbuckler (Whirling Dervish) 9

Dailung smiles and moves hasted forward, using an acrobatic jump to cross the bed and goes into flanking.
Attacknonlethal: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (16) + 22 = 381d6 + 19 ⇒ (2) + 19 = 21
Confirm: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (11) + 22 = 331d6 + 12 ⇒ (6) + 12 = 18
If hit: 1d20 + 18 ⇒ (13) + 18 = 31Intimidate

Acro if necessary:
1d20 + 1d6 + 20 ⇒ (8) + (4) + 20 = 32

If attack
Parry, ripostenonlethal: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (18) + 22 = 401d20 + 22 ⇒ (18) + 22 = 401d6 + 19 ⇒ (3) + 19 = 22
Confirm: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (9) + 22 = 311d6 + 12 ⇒ (5) + 12 = 17
If the attack hits and the elf is intimidated she is now sickened

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Passing the Torch | Slaver's End

Parry: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (11) + 22 = 33 Too bad she can’t parry the confirmation!

Distracted by the mental fog, Jirandiel misses her block against Dailung’s devastating blow. She hammers the hilt into her forehead with a wail.

Damage: 1d8 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (7) + 1 - 2 = 6

Phlegos flails at the massive beast next to him, driving his second hidden sliver of metal towards one of the few unarmored joints. The point punctures sensitive tendons, leaving the same burning sensation as it withdraws.

Shiv on Sithiss, Flat-footed: 1d20 + 14 + 5 ⇒ (13) + 14 + 5 = 32
Damage: 1d6 + 1 + 5 + 4d6 ⇒ (4) + 1 + 5 + (6, 3, 6, 1) = 26 Fort save please, unless Sithiss is immune to poison.

Round 2 Initiative wrote:


24 Ansha
24 Wembly
20 Elliot (Delay)
18 Dailung
16 Sickly (Damage: 20)
13 Jirandiel (Damage: 33, 39NL, 3 Panache Used, Remorsed 1/6?, Shaken, Sickened)
11 Phlegos (Damage: 51)
4 Selter (Sithiss Damage: 26)

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Buffs:
Barkskin
Shield Other
Longstrider
Haste
Displacement 50% miss chance

Ssslam the mammalsss to the floor! Ma'buda sizning zarbangizni boshqaradi!
Cast Displacement splitting the duration between Sithiss and himself.


female Animal Companion, stegosaurus, AC:33, FF:29, Th:13, HP 45/45, F7/R9/W3(+4vsEnch), Perc +7, Init +3 (evasion)

Buffs:
Barkskin
Shield Other
Longstrider
Greater Magic Fang
Haste
Displacement 50% miss chance
AC is up to 38

Sithiss swings her massive tail around in attempt to hit Jirandiel.
Hss...
tail slap attack: 1d20 + 11 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 11 + 2 = 21, if hits, damage: 3d6 + 9 ⇒ (3, 5, 3) + 9 = 20 and free trip attempt trip: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (14) + 14 = 28

Unless you've got another floating bonus, that was a miss. With the barkskin, her flatfooted AC is 33. Just in case you do, I will roll the fort save.
fort save: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (17) + 8 = 25

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Passing the Torch | Slaver's End

Alright, Phlegos will miss then.

Parry: 1d20 + 22 - 2 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 22 - 2 - 2 - 2 = 22

With a quick press of her blade, Jirandiel pushes the heavy tail off course, narrowly avoiding the blow.

Round 3 Initiative wrote:


24 Ansha
24 Wembly
20 Elliot (Delay)
18 Dailung
16 Sickly (Damage: 20)

13 Jirandiel (Damage: 33, 39NL, 4 Panache Used, Remorsed 2/6?, Shaken, Sickened)
11 Phlegos (Damage: 51)
4 Selter

Time for the rest of the party to finish this!

Liberty's Edge

Male Gnome Summoner 8 [ HP 75/75 | AC 19(21)/13/16 | Fort +7, Ref +7(+8), Will +8 (+2 vs. illusions) | Init +4 | Perception +10] Summons-IV 5/8 - {f} Whiskers 57/57 AC23(24) { unsummoned }

”Good try Regis. That blade of hers is annoying. “

Wembly takes a long shot and greases her rapier DC17

Regis will attempt to hack the elf woman down

includes flank and cry

Mwk Sword: 1d20 + 9 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 9 + 3 + 2 = 28 for dmg: 2d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (3, 5) + 3 + 2 = 13
Mwk Sword: 1d20 + 4 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 4 + 3 + 2 = 28 for dmg: 2d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (2, 1) + 3 + 2 = 8
Melee bite: 1d20 + 3 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 3 + 2 = 22 for dmg: 1d8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 + 2 = 9

Confirm: 1d20 + 4 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 + 3 + 2 = 17 for dmg: 2d6 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (1, 1) + 3 + 2 = 7

Hound: AC19, HP51/51 DC10/Evil, SR15

Sovereign Court

NG Dwarf Barbarian 8 / Fighter 1

With a howl of anger, Sickly brings his giant hammer back around, trying to knock down the half-orc with the shivs. Continuing to swing until he falls over, then turning his attention to the mean elf lady.

Full attack, starting on the half-orc, but if he falls over, then 5' stepping, and the rest on the elf woman (with flanking (add +2 to attacks). Either way, 5' step at the end of it to be flanking with Dailung

(+1 haste, +1 battle cry, +2 rage)
primary: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 12 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 22, for 2d6 + 17 + 3 ⇒ (2, 5) + 17 + 3 = 27 damage. 50% miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 71
(will use his auspicious mark rage power to add 1d6 ⇒ 4 to the above attack roll, after the fact)
iterative: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 7 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 31, for 2d6 + 17 + 3 ⇒ (5, 3) + 17 + 3 = 28 damage. 50% miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 88
hasted: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (20) + 12 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 36, for 2d6 + 17 + 3 ⇒ (5, 3) + 17 + 3 = 28 damage. 50% miss chance: 1d100 ⇒ 76

confirm iterative?: 1d20 + 7 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (2) + 7 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 13, for an additional 4d6 + 40 ⇒ (3, 5, 5, 2) + 40 = 55 damage.
confirm hasted?: 1d20 + 12 + 1 + 1 + 2 ⇒ (9) + 12 + 1 + 1 + 2 = 25, for an additional 4d6 + 40 ⇒ (6, 3, 1, 4) + 40 = 54 damage.

Dark Archive

Female Elf Wizard (Manipulator) 6/Enchanting Courtesan 2 | HP 48 AC 18 ff 18 touch 10 F+6 R+4 W+7 CMD 12 Init. +4 | Portrait

Ansha continues to bewail Jirandiel's lack of hospitality. Delay.

Liberty's Edge

F Picture of Dailung Kitsune
Spoiler:
AC 25/T19/FF17 HP 68/68 F+8 R+15 W+8 Init +8 Perception +13
Swasbuckler (Whirling Dervish) 9

Mvoing into the kill Dailung attacks with a flurry of attacks.
Attack: 1d20 + 22 ⇒ (14) + 22 = 361d6 + 22 ⇒ (2) + 22 = 24
Attack: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (9) + 16 = 251d6 + 22 ⇒ (1) + 22 = 23

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Passing the Torch | Slaver's End

Reflex: 1d20 + 13 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 13 - 2 - 2 = 15 Edit: Forgot the sickened and shaken penalties, guess that does it!

The hilt slips in her hand, the shakiness brought on by Dailungs expert swordplay causing it to fall from her grasp. Without a weapon at hand, the remorse leaves her unable to avoid the attacks. The heavy crit has her stumbling before Regis bites into her shoulder, shaking her like a ragdoll as the blood loss leaves her unconscious.

Sickly pummels Phlegos twice, wise to his displacement tricks, causing the half-orc to collapse in a heap next to his captor.

Party Status wrote:


Ansha
Wembly
Elliot
Dailung
Sickly (Damage: 20)
Selter

Combat over!

Liberty's Edge

Male Gnome Summoner 8 [ HP 75/75 | AC 19(21)/13/16 | Fort +7, Ref +7(+8), Will +8 (+2 vs. illusions) | Init +4 | Perception +10] Summons-IV 5/8 - {f} Whiskers 57/57 AC23(24) { unsummoned }

Wow! Strong work, team! I was really not expecting an elf woman to be up here with all this commotion. Regis, good job! Dailung, Selter Sickly, Ansha! Awesome. High fives for everyone...wait where is Elliot? I thought he was behind us, did he get lost? He missed this spectacular display of teamwork and swordplay!

Wembly looks around the room.

perception: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (20) + 10 = 30

Sovereign Court

NG Dwarf Barbarian 8 / Fighter 1

As the opponents fall, Sickly staggers back a few steps, to lean against the far wall, his breath coming in gasping wheezes as he tries to draw it.

He pulls out a small wand, and tries to get it to work, though seems to be having some trouble, only getting it to activate once, as it heals some of the damage from the shiv to the ribs.

UMD @ +1: 5d20 ⇒ (15, 15, 20, 17, 6) = 73

heh, one out of 5. I'll take it! =)
CLW: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Hey, still had 25 damage from the earlier fight(s)... so now have 38 damage

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Passing the Torch | Slaver's End

Wembly notices a ring of iron keys on the desk next to a glass orb that swirls with blue and green light, like the reflection of sunlight under the ocean. A stack of gold embossed vellum stationary is also on the desk, ready to be written upon. The rapier Jirandiel wielded consists of a spiky, bright red petal attached to a fine mithral hilt.

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

To Sickly, Ssself ssshall asssissst if Sssickly allowsss. I can activate your wand so you don't need to use UMD.

Selter searches the room for anything else of interest and also anything of arcane significance.

perception: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (16) + 15 = 31
Detect Poison
Detect Magic
spellcraft: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Passing the Torch | Slaver's End

Both the petal blade and glass sphere detect as magic. Selter does not recognize the orb.

Dark Archive

Female Elf Wizard (Manipulator) 6/Enchanting Courtesan 2 | HP 48 AC 18 ff 18 touch 10 F+6 R+4 W+7 CMD 12 Init. +4 | Portrait

"Good job," Ansha says. Taking an interest in the orb, she casts a cantrip to detect magic and inspects it herself.

Spellcraft to ID: 1d20 + 19 ⇒ (11) + 19 = 30

Sovereign Court

NG Dwarf Barbarian 8 / Fighter 1

Don't forget to check the half-orc and the elf lady for loot/clues as well!

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Passing the Torch | Slaver's End

Ansha finds the strong enchantments are too inscrutable for even her experience. Checking the fallen foes yields little else, save the two other magical auras on Jirandiel's armor and the wayfinder she carries.

Liberty's Edge

F Picture of Dailung Kitsune
Spoiler:
AC 25/T19/FF17 HP 68/68 F+8 R+15 W+8 Init +8 Perception +13
Swasbuckler (Whirling Dervish) 9

Dailung quickly asks for some healing for the elven woman.
"We have to be better than others, only then the Pathfinder society will be seen more than murderhobos."

Liberty's Edge

Male Gnome Summoner 8 [ HP 75/75 | AC 19(21)/13/16 | Fort +7, Ref +7(+8), Will +8 (+2 vs. illusions) | Init +4 | Perception +10] Summons-IV 5/8 - {f} Whiskers 57/57 AC23(24) { unsummoned }

I have a healing stick, but I am not overly skilled in its use. I am happy to loan it to someone more adept. Wembly offers.

Sovereign Court

NG Dwarf Barbarian 8 / Fighter 1

Sickly will hesitantly accept Selter's offer, handing him his wand, with a barely audible "Thanks".

clw: 3d8 + 3 ⇒ (8, 1, 6) + 3 = 18

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Why would ssshould ssself asssissst to sssave onesss that sssubvertsss and enssslavesss? Elssse... Aha, you sssuppossse ssshe may have information of ussse! That isss sssenssse. Selter moves forward to help with keeping them just barely alive.

Selter will use one charge on each to stabilize them. After they are tied up and disarmed.

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Passing the Torch | Slaver's End

CLW on Phlegos: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
CLW on Jirandiel: 1d8 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Selter notices that the healing appears to have no effect on Phlegos, while Jirandiel rouses from unconsciousness. "Damned Pathfinders! Always you return to vex me!" she wails. "I never should have listened to this stupid half-orc!" A sharp kick rocks the body of Dulm as she continues her lament.

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Ssstupid mammal, you are only alive ssssince friend Dailung thinksss you may have information we can ussse. Provide that information and you can ssstay alive for now. Fail to provide information and Sithiss will pound you to passste.

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Passing the Torch | Slaver's End

"What more could murderous villians like you possibly need from me? You've taken everything! My ship, my commission, all my standing at home! Forced to base piracy just to survive!"

Dark Archive

Female Elf Wizard (Manipulator) 6/Enchanting Courtesan 2 | HP 48 AC 18 ff 18 touch 10 F+6 R+4 W+7 CMD 12 Init. +4 | Portrait

Ansha quiets down with her own haranguing, curious about Jirandiel's grievance with the Pathfinder Society and hoping to hear more.

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Passing the Torch | Slaver's End

"ALL because YOU stole a captive right out from under me! And took him on MY SHIP!" She glares through tears around at all of you before wailing once more. "Do you have any idea how long it took to steal it BACK?"

Sovereign Court

NG Dwarf Barbarian 8 / Fighter 1

Technically, she was already doing base piracy, wasn't she? =)

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Passing the Torch | Slaver's End

Look, its her story, she'll tell it how she sees fit. Like we've never spun a Pathfinder Chronicle to make ourselves look better? :P

Sovereign Court

NG Dwarf Barbarian 8 / Fighter 1

ha! Like a proper scoundrel! =)

Liberty's Edge

Male Gnome Summoner 8 [ HP 75/75 | AC 19(21)/13/16 | Fort +7, Ref +7(+8), Will +8 (+2 vs. illusions) | Init +4 | Perception +10] Summons-IV 5/8 - {f} Whiskers 57/57 AC23(24) { unsummoned }

Well, I don't know much about being a pirate. Never wanted to be one as a gnomeling. Just not what we did in the forest, so I cannot say how bad it is or isn't. But I can say you were not being very nice, and that does not sit well with us. So maybe that is karma or something. I don't know. But being a big meanie - one with a ship or not- never can be considered the right thing to do. As master Ignizi used to say 'if you don't like the tea, find a different cup!

Wembly is not sure what to make of the elf woman, but she does not seem to be interested in making up for her transgressions.

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Passing the Torch | Slaver's End

As the spell wears off, the pirate quiets down a bit, obviously mortified by the magically compelled bawling.

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Mammal, Ssself caresss not of jussstificationsss. Now! Detailsss of ssslavingsss, sssecretsss, itemsss ssstolen, ssshipsss all of it. Elssse Sithiss endsss you.

Don't know about the rest of you, but over the weeks, I had forgotten we were supposed to bring Phlegos in alive. So trying to get any possible info out of the woman. Assistance intimidating her is welcome. If she doesn't have any, then I have no problem killing another slaver. Then we should finish searching the place very carefully top to bottom. Plus taking the time to go back to the ship and search it also.

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Passing the Torch | Slaver's End

”You make demands but never say what you want!” Jirandiel shouts back. ”Ships? The Waverider is all I have! Slaves? You’ve freed them all! WHAT MORE WILL YOU TAKE FROM ME? YOU ALREADY HAVE MY LIFE!”

Dark Archive

Female Elf Wizard (Manipulator) 6/Enchanting Courtesan 2 | HP 48 AC 18 ff 18 touch 10 F+6 R+4 W+7 CMD 12 Init. +4 | Portrait

Ansha nods intently, encouraging Jirandiel to continue her airing her grievances beyond the magical compulsion. After a moment, she pauses, her eyebrows furrowing as she asks, "Who was that guy in the dress downstairs?"

The Exchange

Nagaji, Naga Aspirant 8, HP 67, AC:22, FF:21, Th:11, F+12/R+7/W+12(+2mind-affecting&poison), Perc +15, Init +1

Your life isss worth lesss than sssand to Ssself. Find worth or end. Ssself hass sssaid. Ssslavesss taken to whom? Where? How contact made? Who elssse involved. All of it.

I would be willing to pay for a scroll of Speak With Dead, but not paying to get him raised.

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Passing the Torch | Slaver's End

”Dress? Flak’ak? Did you kill him too?” Jirandiel groans, covering her eyes. ”Are there any crew members you DIDN’T murder?” Lifting her head, she glares daggers at Selter. ”The only slaves I have left are the ones downstairs. The rest died, weaklings that they were.”

Sovereign Court

NG Dwarf Barbarian 8 / Fighter 1

Sickly does not seem comfortable in the presence of the elf woman, and excuses himself, to go to the back of the room, to see what's through the adjoining door... in case more dangers wait there. Of course, he never looks comfortable in anyone's presence, so it is not that unusual.

Seems just the one area on the north side of the room, and the spiral stairs going down on the ground floor, left to explore.

Dark Archive

Female Elf Wizard (Manipulator) 6/Enchanting Courtesan 2 | HP 48 AC 18 ff 18 touch 10 F+6 R+4 W+7 CMD 12 Init. +4 | Portrait

Ansha shrugs. "Not sure he's dead. Actually, I think he was still breathing when we left."

Shadow Lodge

Table Maps | Passing the Torch | Slaver's End

Sickly finds a fairly expansive, if poorly stocked closet. Feminine garb and cosmetics occupy a few chests on the floor.

Sovereign Court

NG Dwarf Barbarian 8 / Fighter 1

Sickly sees the room, and immediately blushes... or perhaps has some sort of allergic reaction... and looks away.

"Umm... ladies garments." He mutters, embarrassed... then starts sneezing.

So some stairs down below to go!

251 to 300 of 370 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM Amsheagar Slaver's End (High Tier 5) All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.