GM SFS's 1-28: It Rests Beneath (Inactive)

Game Master Eric Collins - France

Sideshow Slideshow


251 to 300 of 511 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk Solarian/1|SP 8/8|HP 13/13|RP 3/3|Init 1|KAC 17|EAC 15|Fort 3|Ref 1|Will 2

I want to full attack this guy but the -4...

"Raaawwwwwahh!" Korl pulls back and swings at the beast as hard as he can.

Move: Guarded Step 1 space to the right (for better flanking setup)
Standard: Solar Fist vs KAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20
Dmg (b): 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Photon attunement: 2
I should have full attacked! Look at those rolls! Woe!

Dataphiles

Male NG Ysoki Mechanic | HP 15/15 STAM 14/14 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | CMAC 23 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | | Resolve 5/5 | | Active conditions: Roboticist

Gogglez continues to directly control his drone, hoping that the creature will simply ignore him while he tries to hide under the steering console. He builds a small barricade over his head using the steering wheel and some scrap metal.

Giving drone my standard and swift actions.


N Tiny Construct | HP 10/20 | EAC 12 KAC 12 | CMAC 20 | F: +0, R: +6, W: -1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft Fly 30ft | Active conditions: Construct, Version 2

Hole Puncher, finally able to make a full attack, opens up with both his laser pistols! "LIGHTNING ATTACK SERIES, ERADICATION ROUTINE. L.A.S.E.R!"

laser pistol, EAC: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18 fire damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3
laser pistol, EAC: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6 fire damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Hole Puncher has multi-weapon fighting, woohoo!

You hear Googlez call out, "Thats his special move, yo!"

Dataphiles

Male NG Ysoki Mechanic | HP 15/15 STAM 14/14 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | CMAC 23 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | | Resolve 5/5 | | Active conditions: Roboticist

I wish the dice roller was enthusiastic as Gogglez!

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Korl steps up, and swings... and barely makes it past the Beast's thick hide.
But make it past he does!
And he is ready to flank, once his comrades have melee weapons in hand.
13 damage

Gogglez puts up a barrier--
put in the yellow line
--while Hole Puncher sits on top of a crater, and blasts away like an Akitonian cowboy!
A hole is punched in the Beast.
3 damage

Round 3
BOLD can act
Baròleg (0 SP ; 10/10 HP) Full Def' KAC: 17 EAC: 16
Pyksi (full SP ; 13/14 HP)
Cashara (full)

The Beast (16 damage) +1 to Hit it until Baròleg's next turn
Korl (0 SP ; 8/13 HP)
Croaker (full)
Gogglez (full)

Exo-Guardians

Male Lashunta (Damaya) | Bounty Hunter | Envoy (Steward Officer) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 7/16; RP: 2/3 | BAB: 1; EAC: 12; KAC: 13; CMD: 21 | F+1; R+4; W+4 | Init: +1; Perc: +8; Sense Motive + 6 (+d6); Spd: 30' |

I don't think Croaker went.

Baròleg draws his baton as he continues to call out tactical points and encouragement.

Move Action draw weapon, now threatening and flanking; Move Action continue Get'em. Let's house this chump.

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

Pyksi leans and puts her foot down, grabs her comm unit, pulls up the camera and points it at the beast for a few seconds. She tries to get a shot in which no one is currently punching it, before attaching it to a message and sending it to the Doc.

>hey doc, weird beast thing. got info? it ate a bit of baroleg and korl LOL
>they’re fine
>(for now)

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Baròleg acts, and Pyksi starts by filming and transmitting the images of the Beast.

Mora answers right away: "Ready to start calibrating? OH MY LORD! What IS that thing? I would advise to approach it with caution... it might be dangerous."
You hear a small voice from behind her: "SHOOT IT! That's an ice-cream eater!"
Sorry! Rolled a 1 (((

Sorry Croaker, added you on top (counted your ideas/advice giving as an action, my bad)

Round 2
BOLD can act
Croaker (full)
Round 3

Baròleg (0 SP ; 10/10 HP) Full Def' KAC: 17 EAC: 16
Pyksi (full SP ; 13/14 HP) Still has a Standard action
Cashara (full)
The Beast (16 damage) +1 to Hit
Korl (0 SP ; 8/13 HP)
Croaker (full)
Gogglez (full)

1d20 ⇒ 1

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

No worries, mistakes happen even to the best of us;)

Croaker feeling how exhausted he is after mastering the energy decides to focus on firing leaving his last ace up in his sleeve. He reaches out for his laser rifle and takes a shot.

Laser rifle shoot vs EAC: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9
Miss, I haven't added -2 from shooting from the buggy, as I see that you are doing it ;) And I forgot about +1 from Baròleg, but it doesn't change much for me.

You can tell that Ysoki is both tired and have troubles positioning his rifle in such a way to make a successful shoot. The laser beam goes wild above the monster.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Croaker fires at the Beast... which cannot react thanks to the cover brought by the buggy.
miss
(I am not counting the negatives from the vehicles, since they are not moving
(I am counting Cover for shooting through friends or such)

NOTE: I forgot (maybe you guys did not?!) that the buggy gives partial cover (not the bike) which means that the Beast cannot take AoOs vs. people in the buggy (which is fine, since, actually, Cashara would have provoked (and you get +2 AC when in the buggy)
Also: Gogglez Barricade makes that line give normal cover (+4 AC)

Round 3
BOLD can act

Baròleg (0 SP ; 10/10 HP) Full Def' KAC: 17 EAC: 16
Pyksi (full SP ; 13/14 HP) Still has a Standard action
Cashara (full)
The Beast (16 damage) +1 to Hit
Korl (0 SP ; 8/13 HP)
Croaker (full)
Gogglez (full)

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

Ok. cool. Good to know as I was considering stepping outside of the buggy. One thing thou, last Cashara shot it was 17+3 against KAC - shooting through a friend. However, she didn't include + 1 from Get'em. As everyone else to be precise ;) I don't know if that would make a difference. But a word to PC's please remember about that +1.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Cashara realizes that her previous bullet did barely pierce the hide of the Beast, but pierce it did... seeing as the Beast was up high above the people in the way.
retconning 5 damage in

Cashara is ready to act again... and Pyksi can still act-- (standard action left)

Round 3
BOLD can act

Baròleg (0 SP ; 10/10 HP) Full Def' KAC: 17 EAC: 16
Pyksi (full SP ; 13/14 HP) Still has a Standard action
Cashara (full)

The Beast (21 damage) +1 to Hit
Korl (0 SP ; 8/13 HP)
Croaker (full)
Gogglez (full)

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

Glad I took that 'Speedy Texter' feat!

As she hits "Send," she brings her pistol up for a quick shot.

vs. KAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (20) + 6 = 26
CRIT!!!
Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (2, 5) = 7

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

"Speedy Texter" is a Halfling racial! (you have your Comms always available, so just a move to snap some pics and send)

Pyksi shoots the Beast in the nose!
It voices its pain...
7 dam

Cashara--

Round 3
BOLD can act

Baròleg (0 SP ; 10/10 HP) Full Def' KAC: 17 EAC: 16
Pyksi (full SP ; 13/14 HP)
Cashara (full)
The Beast (28 damage) +1 to Hit
Korl (0 SP ; 8/13 HP)
Croaker (full)
Gogglez (full)

Acquisitives

Female Android Ghost operative Lv.1 outlaw
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:0/6|RP:4/4|EAC:13,KAC:13(AC VS CM:21)|Fort:0,Ref:5,Will:4|Init:+4|Perc:+4/SM:0|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+6,Athletics:+4,Computers:+6,culture:+6,Engineering:+6,Piloting: +7,slight of hand:+7,Stealth:+7.

Cashara gets a foot up on a seat and is a bit of a crouch for better aim
attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (11) + 3 = 14
pierce damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

She utters her own, small number of 1-2, choice words in ysoki as she slings her rifle and draws her knife.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Cashara's bullet does not penetrate the thick hide of the Beast.
After shooting, you have one Move action left.
To put your rifle away (sling it) is a move action ; and to draw your knife is another move action. So you could only put the rifle away this move (and get knife out next move) or else drop the rifle for Free, in the square you are in, and pull the knife out.

The Beast suddenly focuses on Gogglez, and opens its big mouth, biting away like mad at the Ysoki... did it understand some words?
The first munch, crunches Gogglez!
His whole head disappears inside the maw, and he is nearly cut in two!
13 damage

But then, when the Beast goes to bite again... its teeth get caught up in the Barricade Gogglez built, and the mouth snaps shut without hitting Gogglez!
miss

The Ysoki feels the hot putrid breath of the Beast... and realizes it came close to maybe killing him!
But the venom once agains flows into the bloodstream...
DC 13 Fort save (from 1st blow)

And you see the barricade starting to crumble apart, having been gnawed at.
Goes down in 4 rounds

Round 3
BOLD can act

Baròleg (0 SP ; 10/10 HP) Full Def' KAC: 17 EAC: 16
Pyksi (full SP ; 13/14 HP)
Cashara (full)
The Beast (28 damage) +1 to Hit
Korl (0 SP ; 8/13 HP)
Croaker (full)
Gogglez (0 SP ; 2/8 HP) DC 13 Fort save

Barricade (goes down @ start of Gogglez turn on round 6

Note: since it is a rather serious fight, I'm rolling to randomly target each attack... and twice I rolled the same victim for both bites!
(Gogglez: w/o the Barricade that boosted the Cover of the buggy, that would have hit! ... and, remember, now, another 10 damage brings you down to you max' HP in negative, which is death!).

Dice Rolls:
1 is B 4 is K: 1d4 ⇒ 3
1 is B 4 is K: 1d4 ⇒ 3
Bite: 1d20 ⇒ 19
P: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Bite: 1d20 ⇒ 8
Rounds: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Android Ghost operative Lv.1 outlaw
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:0/6|RP:4/4|EAC:13,KAC:13(AC VS CM:21)|Fort:0,Ref:5,Will:4|Init:+4|Perc:+4/SM:0|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+6,Athletics:+4,Computers:+6,culture:+6,Engineering:+6,Piloting: +7,slight of hand:+7,Stealth:+7.

ok, I'll drop it in the buggy and draw my knife

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk Solarian/1|SP 8/8|HP 13/13|RP 3/3|Init 1|KAC 17|EAC 15|Fort 3|Ref 1|Will 2

Korl jabs out quickly and then hooks around, throwing out 2 quick hits against the beast.

Full attack!
Attack 1 vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (10) + 3 = 13 (+4 hit +2 flank +1 get'em. -4 full)
Dmg 1 (b): 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (4) + 7 = 11

Attack 2 vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (14) + 3 = 17 (+4 hit +2 flank +1 get'em. -4 full)
Dmg 2 (b): 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8
Photon Attunement: 3

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

The thick hide of the Beast is hard to pass... and neither of Korl's blows manage to hurt it.
miss for both

Round 3
BOLD can act

Baròleg (0 SP ; 10/10 HP) Full Def' KAC: 17 EAC: 16
Pyksi (full SP ; 13/14 HP)
Cashara (full)
The Beast (28 damage) +1 to Hit
Korl (0 SP ; 8/13 HP)
Croaker (full)
Gogglez (0 SP ; 2/8 HP) DC 13 Fort save

Barricade (goes down @ start of Gogglez turn on round 6

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk Solarian/1|SP 8/8|HP 13/13|RP 3/3|Init 1|KAC 17|EAC 15|Fort 3|Ref 1|Will 2

Holy craps, 17 missed. Well, nice knowing you guys ;)

Acquisitives

Female Android Ghost operative Lv.1 outlaw
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:0/6|RP:4/4|EAC:13,KAC:13(AC VS CM:21)|Fort:0,Ref:5,Will:4|Init:+4|Perc:+4/SM:0|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+6,Athletics:+4,Computers:+6,culture:+6,Engineering:+6,Piloting: +7,slight of hand:+7,Stealth:+7.

so acrobatics check for a jump is 5 feet every 5 you can fit in the roll right? So 15=15feet or 3 squares. But diagnal is twice that on the second diagonal, so that is 5 feet the first diagonal and then 10 the next which is 15 feet.

Sorry, I'm just used to playing pathfinder mor than starfinder and that is normally how the movement worked, so tell me if I'm wrong please.

Cashara jumps over Goggles, which is easy considering he is a short ysoki, and out of the buggy, coming down with her knife to impale the beast as she land.
acrobatic jump: 1d20 + 6 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 6 + 1 = 12 +1 from operatives edge
stealth for operative trick attack: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (16) + 7 = 23
attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 3 + 1 = 18 survival knife is an operative weapon meaning I can apply dex bonus instead
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
trick damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

my acrobatics roll stinks

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Cashara can you read what I put in the Discussion re. your actions, please?
I will try to go over your character creation process later, but you are selling yourself short on several things.
(one other thing: Trick Attack is a Full Action, that allows you to first move if you want, and then attack (so not a Move + a Standard, in the sense that you cannot take a Swift action for example)

______________________________

Cashara moves out of the buggy, stealthily, hiding from the Beast, and then surprising it with a slash across one of its paws...
7 damage

The Beast is still standing, but it pretty badly cut and bruised.

Rounds 3 & 4
BOLD can act
Baròleg (0 SP ; 10/10 HP) Full Def' KAC: 17 EAC: 16 - can act for round 4
Pyksi (full SP ; 13/14 HP) - can act for round 4

Cashara (full) (acted for round 4)
The Beast (35 damage) +1 to Hit (will act in round 4)
Korl (0 SP ; 8/13 HP)
Croaker (full)
Gogglez (0 SP ; 2/8 HP) DC 13 Fort save

Barricade (goes down @ start of Gogglez turn on round 6

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

Texting is a free action, of course:
>LOL Gogglez just got vored
>kinda
>(he's fine)

Almost casually, she refocuses her aim after she drives a little closer.
vs. KAC: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27
Damage: 2d6 ⇒ (3, 4) = 7

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Pyksi keeps on popping the Beast in the nose!
Bullseye again!!!
7 damage (Beast@42 dam)

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

Croaker seeing his fellow Ysoki nearly be devoured put his bets on quantity and shots twice.

Full attack.
Laser rifle vs EAC: 1d20 + 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 2 + 1 - 4 = 7
Laser rifle vs EAC: 1d20 + 2 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (9) + 2 + 1 - 4 = 8

No comment. Solid eights.

"Googlez! drive this buggy away before it will bite your head off."

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Croaker's shots miss...

Rounds 3 & 4
BOLD can act
Baròleg (0 SP ; 10/10 HP) Full Def' KAC: 17 EAC: 16 - can act for round 4

Pyksi (full SP ; 13/14 HP)
Cashara (full) (acted for round 4)
The Beast (42 damage) +1 to Hit (will act in round 4)
Korl (0 SP ; 8/13 HP)
Croaker (full)
Gogglez (0 SP ; 2/8 HP) DC 13 Fort save
Barricade (goes down @ start of Gogglez turn on round 6

Exo-Guardians

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Lashunta (Damaya) | Bounty Hunter | Envoy (Steward Officer) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 7/16; RP: 2/3 | BAB: 1; EAC: 12; KAC: 13; CMD: 21 | F+1; R+4; W+4 | Init: +1; Perc: +8; Sense Motive + 6 (+d6); Spd: 30' |

Baròleg watches as the beast continues to savage the team, "If anyone has a Hail Desna plan now would be a good time to try..." He continues to point out tactical advantages as he swings his baton and brings into a defensive position.

Attack/KAC/Defensively: 1d20 + 2 + 1 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (20) + 2 + 1 + 2 - 4 = 21 +Dex Mod for Operative weapon, + Get'em + Flank - Defensive fighting; +2 to KAC & EAC = KAC 15 / EAC 14
Damage/B: 2d4 - 2 ⇒ (3, 2) - 2 = 3 YEAH for Crits, Boo for Str penalties (-1 doubled/-2)

Move Action, continue Get'em; Standard Action fight defensively

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

"I was just gonna keep shooting it in the face, and if you all want to follow my lead..."

Dataphiles

Male NG Ysoki Mechanic | HP 15/15 STAM 14/14 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | CMAC 23 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | | Resolve 5/5 | | Active conditions: Roboticist

"YEOCH! Get away from me, yo!" Gogglez says as he clutches his wounds and continues to control his drone.


N Tiny Construct | HP 10/20 | EAC 12 KAC 12 | CMAC 20 | F: +0, R: +6, W: -1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft Fly 30ft | Active conditions: Construct, Version 2

Hole Puncher continues to fire away at the creature killing his master! "PULSING INTER-STELLAR OMNIPOTENT PISTOL! P.I.S.T.O.L!"

laser pistol, EAC: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 fire damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
laser pistol, EAC: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (10) + 1 = 11 fire damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2

Gogglez wheezes out, "Special move...number 2...yo."

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

”...isn’t that ‘P.I.S.T.O.P?’”

Acquisitives

Female Android Ghost operative Lv.1 outlaw
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:0/6|RP:4/4|EAC:13,KAC:13(AC VS CM:21)|Fort:0,Ref:5,Will:4|Init:+4|Perc:+4/SM:0|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+6,Athletics:+4,Computers:+6,culture:+6,Engineering:+6,Piloting: +7,slight of hand:+7,Stealth:+7.

no time to worry about that now, we need to take this down

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Baroleg also slashes the Beast's nose! Yet another bullseye.
3 damage

While the toxin stills threatens to burn inside him, Gogglez commands the drone--
(not taking your Standard? No gun yourself?
Still need a DC13 Fortitude check

--which does a nice double shot, hitting the Beast and burning it.
4 damage

As the Beast burns you see it is quite close to collapsing, what with all the damage it has sustained.
(will retcon if Gogglez can attack w. his Standard, but I imagine not)

The Beast, furious, looks around at the enemies surrounding, and, hoping to still win against the puny ones stinging it to death it... and it first tries to bite Gogglez!
Once again, its mouth get tangled up on the barricade and the side of the buggy.

The Beast, having missed, is pissed off P.I.S.T.O.F..

The barricade crumbles a bit more.

Furious, the Beast turns towards Baròleg and tries to bite the Steward's head off... and, despite the defensive stance taken, the Beast bites into Baròleg, but misses the killing head blow, and "only" takes a hunk of the man's shoulder out.
Blood gushes...
8 damage

Though hurt, you are all still standing, beside the battered buggy and barricade-- and it is time to finish this!

Round 4
BOLD can act

Baròleg (0 SP ; 2/8 HP)
Pyksi (full SP ; 13/14 HP)
Cashara (full)
The Beast (49 damage) +1 to Hit
Korl (0 SP ; 8/13 HP)
Croaker (full)
Gogglez (0 SP ; 2/8 HP) DC 13 Fort save - could take a Standard

Barricade (goes down @ start of Gogglez turn on round 5

Dice Rolls:
1 Baròleg to 5 K.: 1d5 ⇒ 3
1 Baròleg to 5 K.: 1d5 ⇒ 1
Gogglez: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (6) + 9 = 15
1d4 ⇒ 2
Baròleg: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (16) + 9 = 25
Crunch: 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (1) + 7 = 8

Exo-Guardians

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Vesk Solarian/1|SP 8/8|HP 13/13|RP 3/3|Init 1|KAC 17|EAC 15|Fort 3|Ref 1|Will 2

Korl lowers his fist for a moment and closes his eyes. There is a vacuum of sorts as air rushes toward him. Suddenly, it stops and his eyes snap open, filled with black flame the color of his weapon.

"Raaaaaahhhhhr!" He raises his fist, slams it into the ground, and explodes in black flame.

Standard: Supernova!
Beast has a DC 13 reflex for half damage. No one else is within 10 feet so just beasty needs to make the save.
Supernova: 2d6 + 1 ⇒ (5, 4) + 1 = 10
Unattuned.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

The Beast's eyes pop open... WIDE-- as it sees this black flame coming towards it.
And, although it is a big lug, it is very nimble, and tries to dodge the wave of dark fire--
Reflex DC13: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (13) + 8 = 21
--and you see what must be a smile, a very toothy smile, on its big maw, as it avoids most of the burn!
But its smile suddenly freezes, as the flames that do engulf it--
1/2 damage = 5 dam' taken
--are just enough to COOK THE DARN THING!

It falls to the ground with a big THUD, shaking the ground--
--so much that you all take 4d10 damage
--so much that you all let out a collective gasp!

You survived an epic battle, without even one person being knocked out!

Baròleg (0 SP ; 2/8 HP)
Pyksi (full SP ; 13/14 HP)
Korl (0 SP ; 8/13 HP)
Gogglez (0 SP ; 2/8 HP) still need a DC 13 Fort save
--
Buugy @ 9/14 HP (it is broken @7 HP, so it is banged up but still drives fine)

Acquisitives

Female Android Ghost operative Lv.1 outlaw
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:0/6|RP:4/4|EAC:13,KAC:13(AC VS CM:21)|Fort:0,Ref:5,Will:4|Init:+4|Perc:+4/SM:0|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+6,Athletics:+4,Computers:+6,culture:+6,Engineering:+6,Piloting: +7,slight of hand:+7,Stealth:+7.

Cashara looks at the thing for a moment with the look of a surprised yet releaved android, however that must look.
Then she turns to her companions
ok, time to treat everyone else's wounds

She looks at the team and rests her eyes on Goggles
you first, your in more danger of dying. she says as she climbs into the buggy and moves to goggles.
croaker, hand me a med kit will ya

if given a med kit:

she goes right to work on Goggles. She pops open the med kit and grabs what she needs now take it and heal Baroleg she says to croaker
medicine: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25 add whatever bonus for using a med kit

Dataphiles

Male NG Ysoki Mechanic | HP 15/15 STAM 14/14 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | CMAC 23 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | | Resolve 5/5 | | Active conditions: Roboticist

Gogglez has no way to fight himself, its all on the drone! Also, Barricade! Best feat in the game right now!

fort save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4
fort save, GM reroll 2 star: 1d20 + 3 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 2 = 21

"Here, you can...use my kit..." Gogglez says, handing her his medkit and attempting to help out.

medicine aid: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (1) + 8 = 9

Dice roller, be kind already!


N Tiny Construct | HP 10/20 | EAC 12 KAC 12 | CMAC 20 | F: +0, R: +6, W: -1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft Fly 30ft | Active conditions: Construct, Version 2

Hole puncher looks as confused as a mindless construct can look. You hear Gogglez call back to Pyksi, "Hole Puncher...is not that great at spelling...yo"

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

Pyksi slides off the cycle, retrieving a medkit of her own. ”No worries; who needs to get their holes unpunched?”

Medicine: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (7) + 6 = 13

Ehhhhhhh

Acquisitives

Female Android Ghost operative Lv.1 outlaw
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:0/6|RP:4/4|EAC:13,KAC:13(AC VS CM:21)|Fort:0,Ref:5,Will:4|Init:+4|Perc:+4/SM:0|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+6,Athletics:+4,Computers:+6,culture:+6,Engineering:+6,Piloting: +7,slight of hand:+7,Stealth:+7.

take care of Baroleg Cashara says he's as bad as Goggles at this point

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

I need a 19 to hit the DC25, so unless someone else has better odds, I’ll take 20 on the check. It’ll take a while, but we’ve got the time I reckon, especially if Gogglez wants to fix up the buggy and we need to set up the tower.

Exo-Guardians

Male Lashunta (Damaya) | Bounty Hunter | Envoy (Steward Officer) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 7/16; RP: 2/3 | BAB: 1; EAC: 12; KAC: 13; CMD: 21 | F+1; R+4; W+4 | Init: +1; Perc: +8; Sense Motive + 6 (+d6); Spd: 30' |

AFter making sure everyone is still conscious, Baròleg looks over the creature and the buggy, "So what was it again, and does the doctor want samples? Gogglez, how long to fix the buggy? I think we'll be resting for while before setting up the last tower."

Lacking any medical training, he helps hold bandages and pain killers while everyone gets put back together. "Croaker do you have any healing magic left? I have a spare healing serum if needed."

So we're at least taking 10 minutes yes? What are everyone's thoughts on fixing the buggy?

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Cashara uses Gogglez's medkit to help Gogglez, but Gogglez is not much of a help, handing it to her upside down.
At least Gogglez manages to stop the toxins spreading in his bloodstream... although he at first thought he was unable to!
1 HP healed

Just about then, Mora comes back on the comm' unit: "I advise you not to engage with that beast, it is a Crest-Eater, a predator that is a native species of Kasath, and sometimes raised as pets by kasathas! FALL BACK! You cannot win against one like that!"
She goes on to describe it in detail.
See info' in the Slides

Pyksi is not able to see how to use the kit on these type of wounds.
If she starts using her comm unit to spell out each step, she knows it will take time.
Take 20 would take 20 minutes, say if you take that time

Baròleg tries to concentrate while Pyksi is fussing around him, asking where to stick this needle?
He sees that the buggy is banged up, the fender needing replacement, but it seems to drive without a problem.
9/14 HP and only Broken @ 7/14 HP, so it drives fine

You look around, and know that with the sun setting, it will be dark in less than an hour.

• I imagine you rest for 10 minutes, to gather your wits & get your SP back?
• I imagine you then try to set up the Tower? If so, it again takes 45 if all good minutes and I need:
- a successful DC 15 Engineering check (you can use the aid another action to assist a primary character)
- a DC 15 Computers check (only one person, no aid anothers, since only one person may perch atop the tower’s upper platform

Baròleg (0 SP ; 2/8 HP)
Pyksi (full SP ; 13/14 HP)
Korl (0 SP ; 8/13 HP)
Gogglez (0 SP ; 3/8 HP)

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

Yup, taking 20 minutes. I can handle the Engineering and Computers checks if need be, but I don’t think I’m as skilled as others (and I’m busyfiddling with a medkit), so I defer to them. +6 is my Mod for both, so whoever can beat it: have at it!

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

So, Pyksi reads about how to administer medical attention, and spends some 20 minutes working on Baròleg, healing him.

Who takes the 10 minutes to heal SP?
Who works on setting the tower up?
Who then climbs and calibrate?
(you need:
- a successful DC 15 Engineering check (you can use the aid another action to assist a primary character)
- a DC 15 Computers check (only one person, no aid anothers, since only one person may perch atop the tower’s upper platform)

Baròleg (0 SP ; 3/8 HP)
Pyksi (full SP ; 13/14 HP)
Korl (0 SP ; 8/13 HP)
Gogglez (0 SP ; 3/8 HP)

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

Croaker lays his snout on the buggy and sighs loudly swearing a bit in ysoki. Straight after he leaves his laser rifle in the buggy and start triaging the team.

"I can heal one of you today using my magic. Googlez is a bit sturdier and is a bit more agile so I will heal Baroleg."

Googlez has 1 more SP and better AC so I will heal the envoy.

"Pyksi I will treat Baroleg go and see if you can set up the tower to save a bit of time."

I have medicine on +5 which means that 20 will do. However, I can engineer the thing with +4 only.

Croaker takes his time treating Baroleg wounds with Medkit +1 HP

After that, he such in the air without enchanting or making any sounds whatsoever. The green light starts surrounding his body and when it reaches his paws he touches Baroleg passing the healing magic onto him.

Mystic Cure: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (7) + 3 = 10

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

Seeing how successful he was with his magic Croaker thinks about the time spend using Medpack with Baroleg and says: "Well, that was a waste of time. I must be more tired than I thought. In the meantime did someone helped Korl with his wounds?"

If no one did than Croaker will take another 20 to help Vesk. But given that we have few PC's with medicine +5 I think someone else can do that in the meantime.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Seeing that Croaker casts a spell on Baròleg, healing him up, before starting to share the med kit with Pyksi to heal Pyksi, Pyksi spends her time healing Korl.

Reorganized this a bit if okay w. you (you'd cast the spell before Pyksi tended to wounds for 20 minutes
In the end it gives +1 hp to Korl, Gogglez (who was healed before by Cashara) & Pyksi & full HP to Baròleg, w. the same 20 minutes

Who takes the 10 minutes to heal SP?

You feel Gogglez seems the most learned in engineering and software, and if nothing goes wrong he should be able to climb the ladder without any problems.
Thus he should take the lead in this...
Can you give me a: DC 15 Engineering check (w. Aid Anothers from all)
DC 15 Computers check (no Aid Anothers)

Baròleg (0 SP ; 8/8 HP)
Pyksi (full health)
Korl (0 SP ; 9/13 HP)
Gogglez (0 SP ; 3/8 HP)

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

Sure, good shuffling

Croaker needs no resting so I can aid Googlez by unpacking the things and laying them on the ground following the Ykea color coding.

Engineering Aid Another: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

When the Googlez is rested he tells him what he did, and present preassembled parts.

"We will not be able to get back before the nightfall. I think we should consider camping here. Can someone ask the doc two things: one is the crest-eater living in herds? Two, how harsh are the nights here?"

Survival for determining if camping here is a good idea: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Dr. Mora answers that: "NO! DO NOT CAMP THERE! I am sure that Crest Eater is an old single male, and I am sure it would attack you if you go near it. That must be its hunting ground, and it is territorial. So it will attack! PLEASE BE CAREFUL!
I also think it must somehow be linked to the Kasathan vessel we found... you did not look into the artefacts we found and I offered to show you."

She tells you that the climate is temperate, and that spending a night out should be fine. Especially if you have some tents...
Little Mina pipes in: "I love sleeping outside. Watching the stars... while eating ice cream."

@Gogglez: can you give me a: DC 15 Engineering check you have a +2 already
(w. Aid Anothers possible from all)
DC 15 Computers check (no Aid Anothers)

Who takes the 10 minutes to heal SP?
Baròleg (0 SP ; 8/8 HP)
Pyksi (full health)
Korl (0 SP ; 9/13 HP)
Gogglez (0 SP ; 3/8 HP)

251 to 300 of 511 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM SFS's 1-28: It Rests Beneath All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.