GM SFS's 1-28: It Rests Beneath (Inactive)

Game Master Eric Collins - France

Sideshow Slideshow


201 to 250 of 511 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Acquisitives

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

Croaker is looking at the elements provided for building additional towers.

"Hey! These are made on Akiton. Ykea! It's this famous Ysoki company for diy stuff. Let me see.. Wow you can build an adventure park for your litter with it. That is awesome, we should bring one back for Fitch. To build a tower refer to page 139.... Awesome the rest of the manual is in shirren... Hey, why are we speeding towards the Ridge?"

Dataphiles

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male NG Ysoki Mechanic | HP 15/15 STAM 14/14 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | CMAC 23 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | | Resolve 5/5 | | Active conditions: Roboticist

I mean, you know Googlez has to try that!

"Yo, Pyski is good with that thing...My turn!" he says as he throws the engine to full throttle.

piloting: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16

Acquisitives

Female Android Ghost operative Lv.1 outlaw
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:0/6|RP:4/4|EAC:13,KAC:13(AC VS CM:21)|Fort:0,Ref:5,Will:4|Init:+4|Perc:+4/SM:0|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+6,Athletics:+4,Computers:+6,culture:+6,Engineering:+6,Piloting: +7,slight of hand:+7,Stealth:+7.

Cashara flops a little bit, not fully prepared for the landing and she mutters something about failed to compensate or something ok, I'm driving next she says as she gets up

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Pyksi flies off over the edge of the cliff, and the bike does a backflip, at which point Korl drops his tablet that falls from his hands... but Pyksi's bike makes a full circle, and, Korl ends up receiving his tablet back in his hands, as the bike hits the ground, just before the tablet comes falling down from above!
Daredevil Pyksi landed you without a scratch, even if the bike's shock absorbers will probably have to be checked!

Not only is Croaker speeding towards the ridge, he is going over!
And he lets go of the Ykea brochure as he seems to float in midair for a moment.
But Gogglez manages to give the buggy just enough just for it to go over and past the ridge, and land on the bottom of the dry riverbed--
--well, not actually!

Gogglez lands the buggy right on top of some hulking beast that was rummaging in the gully with its snout!

The beast is somehow nimble enough to hunker down and avoids being hurt by the impact.

While the buggy bounces off the big critter, and flies backward, landing hard on the ground!
The buggy is pretty banged up, and a rearview mirror is broken off, a fender crunched... but it still seems to be running fine.
Buggy @ 9/14 HP (2 HP shy of having the "broken" condition)

Time seems to stop: you are all still in your seats, on the bike or in the buggy.
All are stopped.
You and the monster all look at one another.

The monster is a large, green-skinned quadruped with a flame-colored crest and massive bony projections.
See images on the Slides
You could attempt a DC 16 Life Science to recognize what it is... but none have Life Science?

The Ykea magazine lands on top of Cashara's head, just as she is talking about wanting to drive from now on--
--and time starts again, all of a sudden!

Note: it takes a move action to disembark from a vehicle (that means it takes a move to place yourself in a square adjacent to where you were in the vehicle).
Note: the beast is big, and seems to have "reach" (can hit up to 2 squares away) so you might suffer AoOs while moving... but until it acts for the 1st time in combat it is Flat Footed and cannot take reactions

Round 1
BOLD can act
Pyksi (13/14 HP)
Cashara
Baròleg

The Beast
Korl
Gogglez
Croaker (7/8 HP)

Dice Rolls:
1d12 ⇒ 111d6 ⇒ 4
1d20 ⇒ 5
4d4 ⇒ (1, 4, 2, 4) = 11
Gogglez: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Pyksi: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Croaker: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Baròleg: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Korl: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Cashara: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12
The Beast: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (6) + 1 = 7

Dataphiles

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male NG Ysoki Mechanic | HP 15/15 STAM 14/14 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | CMAC 23 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | | Resolve 5/5 | | Active conditions: Roboticist

Hey, don't blame me, I passed my piloting check!

"Uhhh...my bad, yo..." Gogglez says as he watches the large creature wake from its slumber.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

The large creature, with the impression of the buggy's tire-tread in its skull, looks back at Gogglez.

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk Solarian/1|SP 8/8|HP 13/13|RP 3/3|Init 1|KAC 17|EAC 15|Fort 3|Ref 1|Will 2

"Hey, you're going to really jump..." Korl gets cut off as Pyksi jumps the bike off the cliff "...DAMORITOSH'S 4 HEADSPIKES YOU'RE INSANE!!"

The bike lands, and Korl somehow manages to regain his data pad. "Oof. Ok that was quicker but warn me next time!"

As he starts to get off the bike, he hears the buggy slam down and glances over his shoulder, just in time to get a look at the massive beast.

Nice piloting...and also nice piloting? Haha, that's one way to start a combat.

Acquisitives

Female Android Ghost operative Lv.1 outlaw
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:0/6|RP:4/4|EAC:13,KAC:13(AC VS CM:21)|Fort:0,Ref:5,Will:4|Init:+4|Perc:+4/SM:0|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+6,Athletics:+4,Computers:+6,culture:+6,Engineering:+6,Piloting: +7,slight of hand:+7,Stealth:+7.

Cashara pulls out her rifle and aims it as she says time to go Goggles
attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 pierce
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 6
I am going to put points in DeX when I level

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

Pyksi smirks as she sees the creature. "I think we might be the instigators on this one, but it's probably too late to turn back now!" She revs the engine before Korl has a chance to dismount curse you, inconvenient initiative rolls!, cruising forward and whipping the back wheel around as she draws her pistol.

"You're the muscle type, right? I'll drop you off before I get too fancy!"

You can generally draw a weapon as part of another move action, provided +1BAB, yeah? If that applies in this case, then...

Tactical Semi-Auto Pistol Attack vs. KAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (11) + 6 = 17
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3

BLAM!

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Cashara fires, but is unable to touch the big beast without maybe harming her comrades.
Miss

Pyksi moves the bike over behind a small crater, and pulls her gun out.

@Pyksi • Have you been counting the +2 Piloting from the Bike? (I forgot about it)
• I moved the arrow to the other side, that's the way the Bike is pointing (right?)
(you only have 20 ft move)
• You cannot draw a weapon here, the +1 BAB is only for when "moving up to your speed as a single move action", here you are piloting.

Baròleg--

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk Solarian/1|SP 8/8|HP 13/13|RP 3/3|Init 1|KAC 17|EAC 15|Fort 3|Ref 1|Will 2

Perfect! I was trying to figure out how that was going to work with positioning. Too bad we can't just have be joust off the back of this thing with drive-bys.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Yes! Buy a pike (w. reach) and joust... that would be a good tactic!

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7
GM SFS wrote:

@Pyksi • Have you been counting the +2 Piloting from the Bike? (I forgot about it)

Yep! Gives me a very fun +16 to work with. If the DC is less than 17, rolling is only to show off at this point. :P

GM SFS wrote:

• I moved the arrow to the other side, that's the way the Bike is pointing (right?)

Per the rules:

Drive wrote:
You can turn as needed throughout that movement, and you set your heading at the end of the drive action.

This seems to indicate I can whip my bike in whichever direction I choose at the end of the movement, so I had Pyksi pivot the back wheel around after 15ft of movement-- half because it's cool, and half because it gets Korl closer to the action so he can disembark if he so chooses or start shooting. At least, until we can get a pike... think the Doc has one laying around back home?

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

I am back at my computer but will post tomorrow.

Yes Croaker keeps a pike back at home but it has standard attached to it and he keeps One-Eye on it ;)

Exo-Guardians

Male Lashunta (Damaya) | Bounty Hunter | Envoy (Steward Officer) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 7/16; RP: 2/3 | BAB: 1; EAC: 12; KAC: 13; CMD: 21 | F+1; R+4; W+4 | Init: +1; Perc: +8; Sense Motive + 6 (+d6); Spd: 30' |

Sorry, weekends and Mondays are slower posting here.

Baròleg collects his wits after the landing, and makes sure his R2E stay down. Looking up and seeing the beast, "Well now... You're a sizeable whatever you are."

Baròleg rolls out of the buggy, and also begins calling out tactical advice to the team.

Move to exit buggy; Move to activate Get'em on beast +1 to hit

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

I'm pretty sure that the "set your heading"" at the end is linked to the 45 degree turns etc., but maybe not.
Anyhow, I put your mini back as you had placed it.

Pyksi ends with a skid, and swivels the bike around, raising a curtain of dust and making Korl both be in a better place to act, and a little bit more disoriented by driving around with a daredevil Halfling!

Baròleg piles out of the buggy, gun in hand, and boosts your morale.

The Beast seems quite upset and opens its maw... trying to bite Baròleg, twice: munch munch...
The first bite succeeds: crunch, and takes a HUGE part of Baròleg!
13 damage
But on the second attempt, the Beast bites its own tongue! Ouch!
Nat' 1!
And Baròleg feels quite lucky...
...a little less lucky as he realizes the Beast's bite delivered some kind of venom that seems intent on dissolving certain minerals in his body, and liquefying his bones!
WHAT IS IT WITH THIS PLANET'S ANIMALS AND BONES?!
Baròleg must make a DC13 Fortitude save

Time to take this biting Beast down fast!

Round 1
BOLD can act

Pyksi (13/14 HP)
Cashara
Baròleg (0/6 SP ; 3/10 HP) DC13 Fort' save
The Beast +1 to Hit
Korl
Gogglez
Croaker (7/8 HP)

Dice Rolls:
Who?: 1d6 ⇒ 3
Who?: 1d6 ⇒ 1
Baròleg 1st: 1d20 ⇒ 7
Baròleg 2nd: 1d20 ⇒ 1
Baròleg 1st: 1d6 ⇒ 6
Baròleg 2nd: 1d6 ⇒ 2

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk Solarian/1|SP 8/8|HP 13/13|RP 3/3|Init 1|KAC 17|EAC 15|Fort 3|Ref 1|Will 2

"Hold on!" Korl yells as he jumps from the enercycle. He slams his fist into his mote, forming his weapon as he moves up to the beast.

Double move:
1st to disembark.
2nd to close to melee, activating solar weapon as part of the action.
Photon attunement: 1.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Korl leaps off and then moves towards the Beast, slowing down for the last bit, to try to avoid being attacked as he sees the critter obviously has reach.

I am God-Modding you a bit, sorry: since the Beast has reach, you can attempt to Tumble and avoid the AoO for your last square (moving from threatened square at 10ft to 5 ft), that costs double movement cost, but even w. armor you have enough move to do this.
You have +4 Acrobatics w. your Armor Check Penalty, correct?

Tumble DC 21: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (5) + 4 = 9

But, the Vesk is unable to avoid the Beast's large mouth, and the critter tries to take a chunk of scaled meat--

Bite AoO: 1d20 ⇒ 10
Bite: 1d6 ⇒ 6

--succeeding in ripping a large part of Korl away from Korl's body!
The Vesk also feels this bone-dissolving venom trying to enter his frame.
13 damage ; must make a DC13 Fortitude save

Note: the Beast took its reaction, so there should be no more AoOs until its next round

Round 1
BOLD can act

Pyksi (13/14 HP)
Cashara
Baròleg (0/6 SP ; 3/10 HP) DC13 Fort' save
The Beast +1 to Hit
Korl (0/8 SP ; 8/13 HP) DC13 Fort' save
Gogglez
Croaker (7/8 HP)

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

Croaker looks with disgust on the ugly beast:

"It reminds me of my grandma."

Seeing how the monstrosity treated Baròleg and Korl, Croaker knows that he needs to act quickly. Words keep repeating in his head: triage wounded and threat the dying first. He glances quickly over Gogglez head at Korl and then eyes the Baròleg.

He quickly tumbles through the car front seat and takes place next to the driver. I hope that I can do that. Being small Ysoki that is agile ;)
He starts saying under his breath in Ysoki, which sounds like very aggressive enchanting.

For those who knows Ysoki:

He curses like a docker, saying nasty things about the beasts parents being promiscuous with those shirds. Swear words were so intense that it would make a drunk mercenary to blush like a virgin Lashunta before the wedding night.

While bubbling you can again spot the energy gathering around Ysoki mercenary as he breathes the green light in and exhales it with spoken words. After a few seconds, he reaches with his right paw and grabs Baròleg leg. You can see the green energy being transferred into Baròleg and if you look closely you can spot that the light took shape of small green rats running on his armor and into the wound.

Baròleg regains Mystic Cure: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9 HP.

Move Action: moving within the buggy to the front seat. Standard action: casting Mystic Cure. Spell slots remaining 1st level: 1/3

Given that Baròleg was missing 7 HP I can regain 1 HP of my own. Which is stated in a Mystic Cure description.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Croaker moves up and heals Baròleg and himself.

Round 1
BOLD can act

Pyksi (full SP ; 13/14 HP)
Cashara (full)
Baròleg (0 SP ; 10/10 HP) DC13 Fort' save
The Beast +1 to Hit
Korl (0 SP ; 8/13 HP) DC13 Fort' save
Croaker (full)
Gogglez (full)

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Android Ghost operative Lv.1 outlaw
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:0/6|RP:4/4|EAC:13,KAC:13(AC VS CM:21)|Fort:0,Ref:5,Will:4|Init:+4|Perc:+4/SM:0|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+6,Athletics:+4,Computers:+6,culture:+6,Engineering:+6,Piloting: +7,slight of hand:+7,Stealth:+7.

talking is still a free action right

for those who understand ysoki:

I'll smack you later for that tounge of yours Croaker

Dataphiles

Male NG Ysoki Mechanic | HP 15/15 STAM 14/14 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | CMAC 23 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | | Resolve 5/5 | | Active conditions: Roboticist

Gogglez opens the pet carrier in his armor to launch his drone and begins controlling his drone with his arm mounted custom rig. "I like the controller better, but this is all I can work with right now."

Move to open pet carrier, giving standard to the drone.


N Tiny Construct | HP 10/20 | EAC 12 KAC 12 | CMAC 20 | F: +0, R: +6, W: -1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft Fly 30ft | Active conditions: Construct, Version 2

Hole Puncher flies off away from the monster a little bit before landing on the ground and firing its laser pistol. "BRINGING...THE...HEAT!" it says in a computerized voice.

laser pistol vs EAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14
fire damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Hole Puncher is unable to punch a hole in the Beast's thick hide.
miss

Round 1
BOLD can act
Pyksi (full SP ; 13/14 HP)
Cashara (full)
Baròleg (0 SP ; 10/10 HP) DC13 Fort' save

The Beast +1 to Hit
Korl (0 SP ; 8/13 HP) DC13 Fort' save
Croaker (full)
Gogglez (full)

Exo-Guardians

Male Lashunta (Damaya) | Bounty Hunter | Envoy (Steward Officer) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 7/16; RP: 2/3 | BAB: 1; EAC: 12; KAC: 13; CMD: 21 | F+1; R+4; W+4 | Init: +1; Perc: +8; Sense Motive + 6 (+d6); Spd: 30' |

Fort/DC 13: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

Baròleg wavers, the pain from the bite nearly overwhelming him. He takes a moment to focus his thoughts and on stopping the beast. As the sting of the acid fades, he continues to call out tactical advice.

Move Act, Get'em continues +1 to hit.

Seeing the devastating effect of the creatures bite, Baròleg begins dodging and weaving as best he can. "I don't believe I can effectively escape the creature's reach. I'll try to help as best I can."

Standard Action, Full Defense KAC: 17 and EAC: 16; melee combat is not a strength... I'll keep the +1 hit up as long as I can.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Baròleg is trying to avoid any incoming blows and urging you all on. The toxin has no effect on him.

Round 2
BOLD can act

Baròleg (0 SP ; 10/10 HP)
Pyksi (full SP ; 13/14 HP)
Cashara (full)

The Beast +1 to Hit until Baròleg's next turn
Korl (0 SP ; 8/13 HP) DC13 Fort' save
Croaker (full)
Gogglez (full)

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk Solarian/1|SP 8/8|HP 13/13|RP 3/3|Init 1|KAC 17|EAC 15|Fort 3|Ref 1|Will 2

"Ack!" Korl recoils from the blow "I've got it distracted, shoot it!"

Fort Save: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20

I fully intended to eat that reaction but ow!

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

Pyksi eyes her target, searching for a weak spot as she raises her pistol. Finding a likely target she'd usually be more prone to aim for if striking from the shadows, she fires.

Stealthy Trick Attack: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (8) + 15 = 23
Attack vs. KAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8

...And misses, unless the beast jerks toward her bullet.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Korl's immune system rejects the toxin too.

Yes: ow!
I have now read the encounter four times, looking for a loophole or something to reduce. None & nothing. This is it.
And then I checked the CRB, thinking it is too high CR for an APL1... but it is listed in the CRB as an Epic Encounter!
Think positive!

Round 2
BOLD can act

Baròleg (0 SP ; 10/10 HP) Full Def' KAC: 17 EAC: 16
Pyksi (full SP ; 13/14 HP)
Cashara (full)

The Beast +1 to Hit until Baròleg's next turn
Korl (0 SP ; 8/13 HP)
Croaker (full)
Gogglez (full)

Dataphiles

Male NG Ysoki Mechanic | HP 15/15 STAM 14/14 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | CMAC 23 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | | Resolve 5/5 | | Active conditions: Roboticist

Does the +1 to hit from our Envoy apply to the drone as well? Never really looked at that class.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

With regards to the difficulty I have a feeling that it is designed in a way to run it over with a buggy. It deals 4d4 dmg when running over. And itself can withstand some beating. However, we seem to be trying to hack it to pieces and fail for now.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Get 'Em:
I am not sure about Get 'Em & Drones.
I think the Envoy Improvisation is badly written: it is stated that it is Language-Dependent, Mind-Affecting, and Sense-Dependent... but it seems to me (and the general consensus on the boards - but I have not checked the SFS FAQ) that it is your allies that need the have all that, not the target (otherwise it is super situational).
Even though they do say "the bonus persists even if the enemy moves beyond 60 feet or out of line of sight or hearing".
Anyhow, I am using it as though Get 'Em applies to the allies, and boosts them (thus they have to hear etc.) and not a debuff to the enemy.
So I imagine the pet carrier does let the drone hear what is going on outside? Or not? (it cannot be targeted, right?)
Is the Drone immune to Mind Affecting?
Because it can speak all the languages you speak, and it can hear things...
(even w. the +1 it missed)

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

Either it's meant to be attacked with the buggy... or perhaps from the buggy? Driver keeps you out of reach while everyone else shoots at it? Not sure how that works for our melee-oriented buddies, but...

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

If you ram, you deal 2 x the dam (so 8d4) BUT... the Beast avoids it 100% w. a DC 10 Reflex save (and you all notice that it is VERY nimble despite its size, and some GM voice whispers in your ear that it is not worth trying).

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk Solarian/1|SP 8/8|HP 13/13|RP 3/3|Init 1|KAC 17|EAC 15|Fort 3|Ref 1|Will 2

I'm all for a change in tactics but outside of hit with stick, Korl isn't super helpful at the moment. Looking forward to leveling up a bit ;)

That said, I could disengage and get back on and try taking some pot shots. Get'em gets Korl to +3 ranged hit, which isn't terrible.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

• You saw how easily it avoided the free ramming attack you made...
(+8 Reflex, so it only fails the DC10 on a 1)
• You have not seen it move... so, either it is big and lumbering, or, it is just as FAST as it is NIMBLE? It does seem nimble, so it could be fast.
• BASH IT KORL! TWICE! AND ROLL A 20!

Exo-Guardians

Male Lashunta (Damaya) | Bounty Hunter | Envoy (Steward Officer) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 7/16; RP: 2/3 | BAB: 1; EAC: 12; KAC: 13; CMD: 21 | F+1; R+4; W+4 | Init: +1; Perc: +8; Sense Motive + 6 (+d6); Spd: 30' |

I think Pyksi has it, attacking FROM the vehicle. I doubt it's fast enough to catch either and attach... Maybe it could get lucky and bull rush at best. Though I'm more worried about it busting up our buggy now. I'm sure there is some McGuffin. Did anyone id it?

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

Oh, I forgot to add Get 'Em, but a 9 still isn't likely to be a winner. I think trying to keep some distance is going to be our best bet with our party of mostly Level 1's.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Life Science to ID. No one rolled. Not sure anyone has it.

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

Would we be able to contact the Doc for a potential ID? I've got a personal comm.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

During the fight, that would take a move action to film it and broadcast that images. And then she would get back to you.

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

Sounds like something our melee specialist could safely do from the back of the enercycle as we try not to get hit ;)

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk Solarian/1|SP 8/8|HP 13/13|RP 3/3|Init 1|KAC 17|EAC 15|Fort 3|Ref 1|Will 2

We'll see how the couple of turns between now and mine play out, I'll either need to withdraw or go swinging for the fences. If Baròleg has a melee weapon out, that's flanking and a solid +6 to hit with +7 to damage since I'm photon, HP race!

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Suspenseful intense combat music........

Exo-Guardians

Male Lashunta (Damaya) | Bounty Hunter | Envoy (Steward Officer) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 7/16; RP: 2/3 | BAB: 1; EAC: 12; KAC: 13; CMD: 21 | F+1; R+4; W+4 | Init: +1; Perc: +8; Sense Motive + 6 (+d6); Spd: 30' |

I haven't drawn my melee yet... I can next round.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Pyksi's shot does go wide...
miss

Cashara--

Round 2
BOLD can act

Baròleg (0 SP ; 10/10 HP) Full Def' KAC: 17 EAC: 16
Pyksi (full SP ; 13/14 HP)
Cashara (full)
The Beast +1 to Hit it until Baròleg's next turn
Korl (0 SP ; 8/13 HP) DC13 Fort' save
Croaker (full)
Gogglez (full)

Invoking better PC rolls from the dice generator...

Dataphiles

Male NG Ysoki Mechanic | HP 15/15 STAM 14/14 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | CMAC 23 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | | Resolve 5/5 | | Active conditions: Roboticist

Yeah, its immune to mind affecting so it probably doesn't care about Get'em! I'm hoping that if I directly control it, the bonuses would apply to me, which by extension applies to the drone I'm using, but I doubt it. On to tactics, if anyone wants to take over the driver seat while I control my drone, that would great. Melee character want to drive?

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

So Get 'Em does not affect the Drone. It has no emotions!
And I do not think your bonuses apply to the drone...

Acquisitives

Female Android Ghost operative Lv.1 outlaw
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:0/6|RP:4/4|EAC:13,KAC:13(AC VS CM:21)|Fort:0,Ref:5,Will:4|Init:+4|Perc:+4/SM:0|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+6,Athletics:+4,Computers:+6,culture:+6,Engineering:+6,Piloting: +7,slight of hand:+7,Stealth:+7.

I just skipped the 25 posts you did without me
Cashara opts to stay in the buggy
attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20 pierce
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Even with Baròleg's helping words, Cashara is hindered by having to shoot through her comrades, and the cover they give the Beast makes her miss.
miss

The Beast's eyes look around, wondering what to do... before turning to bite at Korl twice.
But the Beast must be flustered by what is going on, and is unable to gnaw at the Vesk.
missed twice

Go for it!

Round 2
BOLD can act

Baròleg (0 SP ; 10/10 HP) Full Def' KAC: 17 EAC: 16
Pyksi (full SP ; 13/14 HP)
Cashara (full)
The Beast +1 to Hit it until Baròleg's next turn
Korl (0 SP ; 8/13 HP)
Croaker (full)
Gogglez (full)

Dice Rolls:
B 1 to K 4: 1d4 ⇒ 4
B 1 to K 4: 1d4 ⇒ 4
Bite: 1d20 ⇒ 2
Bite: 1d20 ⇒ 3

201 to 250 of 511 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM SFS's 1-28: It Rests Beneath All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.