GM SFS's 1-28: It Rests Beneath (Inactive)

Game Master Eric Collins - France

Sideshow Slideshow


401 to 450 of 511 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Exo-Guardians

Male Lashunta (Damaya) | Bounty Hunter | Envoy (Steward Officer) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 7/16; RP: 2/3 | BAB: 1; EAC: 12; KAC: 13; CMD: 21 | F+1; R+4; W+4 | Init: +1; Perc: +8; Sense Motive + 6 (+d6); Spd: 30' |

"I believe the adata would appreciate the return of the head, since it seems unlike we can return the whole body for last rites. The House will likely appreciate knowing what happened and having personal effects returned. I think it would provide closure for them, and would help garner some positive reputation for the Starfinders. Gogglez, do you think we can remove the head without damaging the brain structures? Anyone have suggestions?" Baròleg looks to the Ysoki, as this is clearly outside of Baròleg's realm of expertise. "If Gogglez plan fails, we can try to remove from the shoulders up?"

I think with Aid Gogglez can easily do this. If not DC 5 Dex shouldn't be too hard... *Glares at Dice-bot*

Dataphiles

Male NG Ysoki Mechanic | HP 15/15 STAM 14/14 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | CMAC 23 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | | Resolve 5/5 | | Active conditions: Roboticist

Gogglez starts to head over to extract a piece of the brain, but watches Korl just punch into the head and rip some out, "Well, thats one way to do it!"

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Korl was unable to remove the head, but did not damage anything.

Exo-Guardians

Male Lashunta (Damaya) | Bounty Hunter | Envoy (Steward Officer) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 7/16; RP: 2/3 | BAB: 1; EAC: 12; KAC: 13; CMD: 21 | F+1; R+4; W+4 | Init: +1; Perc: +8; Sense Motive + 6 (+d6); Spd: 30' |

Was the Dex DC 5 or 15?

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

DC 5 (five)

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

I think it's DEX5 to avoid damaging it while you smash it with STR. Not 100% on that. Anyway, happy to Aid Another on whatever check!

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

avoid damaging the brain’s preserved structure in the process.
DC 5 Dexterity check
Correct: to avoid damaging it if you try to break the head off, DC 5 Dex

Dataphiles

Male NG Ysoki Mechanic | HP 15/15 STAM 14/14 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | CMAC 23 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | | Resolve 5/5 | | Active conditions: Roboticist

Ohhh ok, in that case I'll make my check.

Seeing that Korl was unable to grab a piece of the brain after all, Gogglez begins working his mechanical expertise on the statue. "Don't worry Korl, I think I can use my custom rig as a scalpel and rock drill to take a piece."

engineering: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (5) + 11 = 16

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk Solarian/1|SP 8/8|HP 13/13|RP 3/3|Init 1|KAC 17|EAC 15|Fort 3|Ref 1|Will 2

"Uh..yeah! That sounds like a better idea. Using the custom what's it as a thing to do that. Good call!" Korl goes in for the heavy handed pat on the back, not thinking that it might mess up Gogglez concentration or aim.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

The DC 5 Dexterity check is only if you try to break the head off
The Engineering check is to remove a sliver of the brain

Gogglez sees where Korl tried to crack the neck... and missed.
So he goes higher, and is able to remove a thick slice of the petrified Kasatha brain.

That will do nicely for the brain sages of the Adari, Exu Jana Onorab's knowledge will live on.

You all nod and smile: a job well done.

While working, you realize there are some objects that you can take back, but also maybe use in the meantime.
The equipment is old but still functional: there is a suit of kasatha microcord, spark polarity gauntlets, a frost subduer, jump jets, and a mk 1 ring of resistance.

You look at one another: who will take what, to honor the memory of the solitary explorer.

Then, you look around, and start down further into the beast, down a larger corridor, that slopes only gently...

After a little while--

DC 15 Perception check:
You hear movement both ahead and... behind!, you.
It is marked by a clacking sound like two shells rapidly struck together.
if you made the check AND have Darkvision, open the following
Spoiler:
You actually see the source of the noise: crustaceans about 5 feet long with many long, spindly legs. In groups of three to five, they observe you from secondary tunnels, slowly rocking back and forth in unison as they watch the you.

Dataphiles

Male NG Ysoki Mechanic | HP 15/15 STAM 14/14 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | CMAC 23 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | | Resolve 5/5 | | Active conditions: Roboticist

Not interested in any of the gear, although if we had an hour I would definitely install that frost subduer on Hole Puncher.

perception: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (1) + 5 = 6 The dice roller this game, honestly.

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk Solarian/1|SP 8/8|HP 13/13|RP 3/3|Init 1|KAC 17|EAC 15|Fort 3|Ref 1|Will 2

Doesn't look like much I'd need to use, jump jets maybe if the terrain gets bad but I'd rather have the ranged damage dealers use them for better positioning

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 12

What, where, who said that! No spoiler for Korl.

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

I shouldn't be the one to take the Ring of Resistance, given I've probably got the highest survivability. Jump Jets, on the other hand...

Perception: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (19) + 7 = 26

Pyksi's ears twitch, and she whirls-- in a couple directions, actually.

"Weapons up! I hear something coming. Something........ clacky."

If the hallway is particularly long, she grabs her rifle; if not, her pistol and knife.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

You can take some time to install the objects before moving on, if you wish.
While you have lunch, near the Kasatha's remains.
And then have the Perception roll later.

Exo-Guardians

Male Lashunta (Damaya) | Bounty Hunter | Envoy (Steward Officer) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 7/16; RP: 2/3 | BAB: 1; EAC: 12; KAC: 13; CMD: 21 | F+1; R+4; W+4 | Init: +1; Perc: +8; Sense Motive + 6 (+d6); Spd: 30' |

Perception/DC 15: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

"I can hear it too... It's coming from ahead and behind, something like shells hitting together." Baròleg keeps his armor's flashlight focused to the front of the group, "Can anyone light behind us?"

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk Solarian/1|SP 8/8|HP 13/13|RP 3/3|Init 1|KAC 17|EAC 15|Fort 3|Ref 1|Will 2

"Grrah...close ranks!" Korl swings his light toward the back to try and see what Baròleg was referring to. "What is it?!"

Korl holds at the front for now, if we're going to get hit from mutliple sides...don't want to get him stuck in the middle trying to change positions and not be there to take a hit for someone.

Dataphiles

Male NG Ysoki Mechanic | HP 15/15 STAM 14/14 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | CMAC 23 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | | Resolve 5/5 | | Active conditions: Roboticist

Gogglez pulls out his controller for Hole Puncher and has the drone hover over his head.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Since none can pierce the darkness, you turn your armor flashlights on.
After a little while, pointing your light here and there, you spot--
--the source of the noise: crustaceans about 5 feet long with many long, spindly legs.
Image added to the Slides
They are all over, In groups of three to five, and they observe you from secondary tunnels, slowly rocking back and forth in unison as they watch you.

Since nothing happens... and they retreat if you move towards them, you start moving on down.

As you descend, you see multiple groups of these creatures, all silently observing you and rocking back and forth, but the speed and tempo with which they move varies; some groups move very slowly while others move more quickly.
None of them chase or follow you—at least, not yet
If challenged, the creatures at first don’t respond before suddenly scuttling away.

DC 17 Life Science check:
You recognize these creatures as an example of “cleaning symbiosis,” life-forms which have built up a symbiotic relationship with Big Mina, surviving on the parasites and other creatures they clean from inside Mina’s ventilation tunnels.
The rocking back and forth is a way of signaling relative hunger to others of their own kind and regulating competition.
The faster the rocking motion, the more hungry that group of “cavern cleaners” is; less hungry cleaners know to let the hungry ones take their turn.
If you rolled a 22, open below:
Spoiler:
You deduce the creatures might be sensitive to light, considering they live their entire existence deep inside Big Mina.

If you rolled a 27, open below:
Spoiler:
You realize the creatures must navigate the tunnels through a keen sense of vibration, carried through the tunnel walls (blindsense [vibration]).

You descend deeper, and arrive into what seems like a larger area..

Suddenly, your flashlights spots another group of cavern cleaners, this time rocking back and forth very quickly.
Under your eyes, the group splits up and disappears into the tunnels.
The sound of their movement audibly echoes all around you as the creatures surround the team.
See Map

Pyksi reacts the fastest--

Round 1
BOLD can act
Pyksi

Critters
Gogglez
Croaker
Baròleg
Korl
Cashara

Initiative:

Gogglez: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Pyksi: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Croaker: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Baròleg: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Korl: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Cashara: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8
Critters: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

Given time Croaker would try on Kasatha microcord, seeing that it is a bit tight in the chest he tries to adjust it. He starts with tying two additional sleaves somewhere behind the backpack and then tries to do something with the length of it.

Let me know if I succeed in doing that. I can use that additional +1 to KAC. I have some engineering knowledge and a lot of Ysoki initiative ;)

Seeing that no one is reaching for the rest of the gear he puts the ring of resistance on his ring and happily waltz forward.

Stats updated

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

On my phone but:
Adjusting Armor
If you get secondhand armor that wasn’t tailored for you, you can have it adjusted, which requires a successful Engineering check (DC = 10 + 2 × the armor’s level). Alternatively, you can spend 10% of the armor’s purchase price to have it adjusted by a professional—typically an armorsmith or anyone with multiple ranks in Engineering.
So Gogglez can do better than tying arms!
All good.

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

"Googlez, can you do something with the size of this thing?" says Croaker while trying to prepare it for resizing.

Engineering aid nother: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Gogglez helps the armor fit... just fine.

success (Gogglez has +11 so w. +2 that is 13 = 14 min', for 14 DC, cannot fail)

Dataphiles

2 people marked this as a favorite.
Male NG Ysoki Mechanic | HP 15/15 STAM 14/14 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | CMAC 23 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | | Resolve 5/5 | | Active conditions: Roboticist

Gogglez takes a look at the armor, "I think you just had it, but sure, I can adjust it for you. We should add a hardpoint grenade launcher!"

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

As the creatures surround the team, Pyksi reacts the fastest--

Round 1
BOLD can act
Pyksi

Critters
Gogglez
Croaker
Baròleg
Korl
Cashara

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

As a quick note, if it's dark in that direction, as Baroleg requested, Pyksi will keep her comm unit's flashlight pointed toward the other side. This would be replacing the knife I mentioned pulling out earlier.

Pyksi takes a quick two-step forward, pistol trained on the oversized shrimp with the cool yellow shoes. She hides behind the light, hoping that it's hard to look right at her.

Sneak Attack: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (20) + 15 = 35
Pistol Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
If only I could crit with my Trick Attack!

Damage: 1d6 + 1d4 ⇒ (6) + (2) = 8

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

All armors have integrated comm units, thus they have flash lights.
So you can simply point your armor's flash light where you want/can for "free".

Yellow shoes is surprised and did not expect any of this, and is hit hard.

So yellow rushes in for Pyksi and waves its cleaning mandibles at her--
Clean clean: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (7) + 11 = 18
--but is unable to clean her gun out of her hand.
Then the red shoed cleaner comes in, and passes beside Hole Puncher, coming up to flank Pyksi, and it too tries its mandibles--
Clean clean: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (3) + 13 = 16
--in vain... Pyksi clings to her gun!

Round 1
BOLD can act
Pyksi
Yellow shoes (-8)
Red shoes
Gogglez
Croaker
Baròleg
Korl
Cashara

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

Croaker takes a guarded step away from the monster and aims with his rifle at the monstrosity

Shoot vs eac: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Damage, laser: 1d6 ⇒ 5

guarded step and shoot at red shoes

Dataphiles

Male NG Ysoki Mechanic | HP 15/15 STAM 14/14 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | CMAC 23 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | | Resolve 5/5 | | Active conditions: Roboticist

Gogglez steps back and builds a small barricade out of the bone material laying around before directly controlling Hole Puncher. "Oh hey, target practice! If I had a little more time, it could have been a weapons test with that cold gun!"

Guarded step, move to build, standard and swift to drone.


N Tiny Construct | HP 10/20 | EAC 12 KAC 12 | CMAC 20 | F: +0, R: +6, W: -1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft Fly 30ft | Active conditions: Construct, Version 2

Hole Puncher falls to the ground as it opens laser fire at red. "L.A.S.E.R.!"

laser pistol vs red, EAC: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19 fire damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
laser pistol vs red, EAC: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (13) + 1 = 14 fire damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

Full attack, fail to hover, land on the ground. Hole Puncher was only a little over my head, so I'm not sure if its far enough to take falling damage.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Hole Puncher glances at Croaker: the drone is a better shot!
8 damage to red

Round 1
BOLD can act

Pyksi
Yellow shoes (-8)
Red shoes (-8)
Croaker
Gogglez
Baròleg
Korl
Cashara

In SFS you are 1 square high. So Hole Puncher is on the 2nd square up. Thus Hole Puncher would drop 1 square, so less than 10 feet for 1d6 damage, so I'd say 0 damage

Acquisitives

Female Android Ghost operative Lv.1 outlaw
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:0/6|RP:4/4|EAC:13,KAC:13(AC VS CM:21)|Fort:0,Ref:5,Will:4|Init:+4|Perc:+4/SM:0|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+6,Athletics:+4,Computers:+6,culture:+6,Engineering:+6,Piloting: +7,slight of hand:+7,Stealth:+7.

Seeing Pyksi is in the most danger, she stelthaly rushes red with her knife.
stealth trick: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (10) + 10 = 20
attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (15) + 3 = 18 vs KAC slash
knife damage: 1d4 ⇒ 2
trick damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk Solarian/1|SP 8/8|HP 13/13|RP 3/3|Init 1|KAC 17|EAC 15|Fort 3|Ref 1|Will 2

Seeing the creature come at Pyksi, Korl forms his handheld void doshko and punches it.

Attack vs Yellow KAC: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Dmg(b): 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (2) + 7 = 9

standard: attack yellow shoes
1 point photon attuned

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

@Cashara: can you place your mini where you moved to

Acquisitives

Female Android Ghost operative Lv.1 outlaw
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:0/6|RP:4/4|EAC:13,KAC:13(AC VS CM:21)|Fort:0,Ref:5,Will:4|Init:+4|Perc:+4/SM:0|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+6,Athletics:+4,Computers:+6,culture:+6,Engineering:+6,Piloting: +7,slight of hand:+7,Stealth:+7.

done

Exo-Guardians

Male Lashunta (Damaya) | Bounty Hunter | Envoy (Steward Officer) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 7/16; RP: 2/3 | BAB: 1; EAC: 12; KAC: 13; CMD: 21 | F+1; R+4; W+4 | Init: +1; Perc: +8; Sense Motive + 6 (+d6); Spd: 30' |

Seeing the creatures converge on Pyksi, Baròleg levels his firearm. Calling out advice to the team, he fires on the red shrimp.

Move Action for Get'em on Red, Standard attack

Attack/EAC/Red: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (19) + 3 = 22
Damage/E: 1d6 ⇒ 3

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Cashara moves in, and, though unable to trick the cleaner, she slices him.
2 damage

And then red takes an electric jolt from Baròleg.
3 damage

Yellow is luckier, as it ducks and avoids the Vesk's attack.
miss

Pyksi--

Round 1
BOLD can act
Pyksi

Yellow shoes (-8)
Red shoes (-13)
Croaker
Gogglez
Baròleg
Korl
Cashara

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

Pyksi remembers the basics of CQC.

Stealth Trick: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (9) + 15 = 24
Knife vs KAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Damage: 2d4 - 1 ⇒ (1, 1) - 1 = 1

With a deft maneuver, she lashes out with her blade to the yellow-shoed cleaner again!

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Pyksi gives a lethal light slash to the cleaner...
1 damage

Now the two cleaners try to clean up weapons.
Red goes for Pyksi's gun--
Red Clean clean: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (12) + 13 = 25
1 gun: 1d2 ⇒ 1
--and gobbles it right out of her hand!
Pyksi now has no gun but a nice clean hand - if you like giant shrimp juice.
While Yellow goes for her knife--
Yellow Clean clean: 1d20 + 13 ⇒ (6) + 13 = 19
--but misses, cutting its little mandible.

Then red and yellow try to bite dirty Pyksi for littering.
Red Bite bite: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
Yellow Bite bite: 1d20 + 11 ⇒ (2) + 11 = 13
But Pyksi is a hard piece to catch!
both miss

Round 2
BOLD can act

Pyksi
Yellow shoes (-9)
Red shoes (-13)
Croaker
Gogglez
Baròleg
Korl
Cashara

(1, 1) - 1 = 1
Nice "1"s!

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

Croaker sying Pyksi being in trouble runs around Baroleg to have a better angle. He lowers his gun and concentrates. Quickly a purple mist shows around his head, he breathes it in and out. Next, a single stream of purple air flows towards one of the cleaners. The mist starts with touching the beast head later surrounding it. Finally, all purple mist travel with great speed and crush the monsters head.

Croaker sends the constant flow of information aiming to distract and hurt his enemy with too much information to bare. He shares his memories of grandma, a big Ysoki working in Akitonian mine, hundreds of flashbacks when she would chase her grandchildren with a shovel and frequently catching them. The last memory that Croaker shares are of his Grandma charging in rage on a drunk Shobhad with a mining pick and a frying pan and chasing him away.

Mindthrust at yellow shoes: 2d10 ⇒ (5, 2) = 7

DC=14 will save to take half of the damage.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

1d20 ⇒ 14

The cleaner's mind starts to boil, but then it realizes the Ysoki can clean themselves, so it simmers down a bit, not boiling its brain as much.
3 damage

Dataphiles

Male NG Ysoki Mechanic | HP 15/15 STAM 14/14 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | CMAC 23 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | | Resolve 5/5 | | Active conditions: Roboticist

Gogglez hides behind his barricade while he continues to directly control Hole Puncher. "I wonder if they can clean Hole Puncher, he gets pretty oily."


N Tiny Construct | HP 10/20 | EAC 12 KAC 12 | CMAC 20 | F: +0, R: +6, W: -1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +0, SM: +0 | Speed 30ft Fly 30ft | Active conditions: Construct, Version 2

laser pistol, EAC: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19 fire damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4
laser pistol, EAC: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8 fire damage: 1d4 ⇒ 3

Hole Puncher fires his laser pistols wildly towards the hostile creatures, mainly targeting red, "P.I.S.T.O.P!"

Acquisitives

Female Android Ghost operative Lv.1 outlaw
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:0/6|RP:4/4|EAC:13,KAC:13(AC VS CM:21)|Fort:0,Ref:5,Will:4|Init:+4|Perc:+4/SM:0|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+6,Athletics:+4,Computers:+6,culture:+6,Engineering:+6,Piloting: +7,slight of hand:+7,Stealth:+7.

Seeing they seemed to know their movements, the decides to continue plunging with her knife for now.
attack vs KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11
damage: 1d4 ⇒ 1

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

As Googlez hides behind his nice trash barrier, the cleaners clicking contentedly at him for having picked bones up--
--Hole Puncher looks like a piece of discarded trash, on the floor, making the cleaners frown.
They frown even more when the laser burns them!
4 damage

Cashara's knife slashes beside the critter...
miss

Round 2
BOLD can act

Pyksi
Yellow shoes (-12)
Red shoes (-17)
Croaker
Gogglez
Cashara
Baròleg
Korl

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk Solarian/1|SP 8/8|HP 13/13|RP 3/3|Init 1|KAC 17|EAC 15|Fort 3|Ref 1|Will 2

Having swung right past the yellow-tinged creature's head Korl curses "Starblasted thing! Someone shoot it!" Hearing the orders to get the redish beast, he quickly changes his stance and strikes out with his solar weapon.

Solar weapon vs red KAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (10) + 5 = 15
Dmg(b): 1d6 + 7 ⇒ (6) + 7 = 13

Standard: attack red
2 points photon attuned

Grand Lodge

1 person marked this as a favorite.
PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Korl knocks the cleaner right out of its red shoes, and splatters its remains all over the corridor.

Yellows' mandibles twitch, as it sees so much more things to clean.

And red dies, its tiny black eyes staring in pain at Korl, and its little shrimp mouth making silent words: I only wanted to clean...

Round 2/3
BOLD can act

Pyksi
Yellow shoes (-12)
Croaker
Gogglez
Cashara
Korl
Baròleg
Pyksi

Acquisitives

Female Android Ghost operative Lv.1 outlaw
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:0/6|RP:4/4|EAC:13,KAC:13(AC VS CM:21)|Fort:0,Ref:5,Will:4|Init:+4|Perc:+4/SM:0|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+6,Athletics:+4,Computers:+6,culture:+6,Engineering:+6,Piloting: +7,slight of hand:+7,Stealth:+7.

Cashara sees its mouthed words and looks at yellow
not going to roll right now for diplomacy or anything, but I might on my turn
you guys want to clean right? she asks let us leave and take our own filth with us, and we will let you clean in peace

Exo-Guardians

Male Lashunta (Damaya) | Bounty Hunter | Envoy (Steward Officer) 2| SP: 0/12; HP: 7/16; RP: 2/3 | BAB: 1; EAC: 12; KAC: 13; CMD: 21 | F+1; R+4; W+4 | Init: +1; Perc: +8; Sense Motive + 6 (+d6); Spd: 30' |

Baròleg continues to call out tactical advice, switching his focus to the yellow-ish shrimp. He continues to fire with his sidearm.

Move action for Get'em on Yellow, Standard attack

Attack/EAC/Yellow: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (12) + 3 = 15
Damage/E: 1d6 ⇒ 4

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Bang!
The yellow cleaning critter is hit by Baròleg's shot.
4 damage

Round 2/3
BOLD can act
Pyksi

Yellow shoes (-16) +1 to Hit
Croaker
Gogglez
Cashara
Korl
Baròleg

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

Pyksi's face screws up as her shoulders tense, and she lunges out once more, hoping to retrieve her pistol before long:

Trick Attack: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (11) + 15 = 26
vs. KAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Damage: 2d4 - 1 ⇒ (4, 4) - 1 = 7

401 to 450 of 511 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM SFS's 1-28: It Rests Beneath All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.