About Baròleg Konstantu
Lashunta (Damaya) | Male | Bounty Hunter | Envoy (Stewards Officer) 2
Combat Bot Rolls:
Just add opening bracket [ :
Use Get'em as soon as possible
Ranged - Static Pistol: Crit Arc 2
dice=Attack/EAC] d20 + 2 [/dice] ADD +1 if Get'em is up
dice=Damage/E] d6 [/dice]
Melee - Bone Cestus: Crit Bleed d4
Weapon: Basic melee, Grenade, Small arms
General: Divine Blessing (Talavet)
Skill +Mod (Ranks) (d# Expertise)
Acrobatics +6 (1)
Athletics +4 (1)
Bluff +9 (2)
Computers +7 (2)
Culture +7 (2)
Diplomacy +10 (2) (+d6)
Intimidate +7 (1)
Perception +8 (2)
Piloting +6 (1)
Profession (Lawyer) +6 (1)
Sense Motive +6 (2) (+d6)
Stealth +7 (2)
Survival +5 (1)
Level 0; School - Enchantment (compulsion, mind-affecting)
Casting Time - 1 standard action; Range - Close (25 ft. + 5 ft./2 levels)
Target - one humanoid creature of CR 3 or lower
Duration - 1 round; Saving Throw Will negates; Spell Resistance yes
This spell short-circuits the mind of a humanoid creature with a CR of 3 or lower so that it is dazed (unable to take actions, but taking no penalty to AC). Humanoids of CR 4 or higher are not affected. After a creature has been dazed by this spell, it is immune to it for 1 minute.
Theme: BOUNTY HUNTER
- Get 'Em (Ex; Language & Sense Dependent, Mind-Affecting): As a move action, you can choose one enemy within 60 feet. Until the start of your next turn, you and your allies gain a +1 morale bonus to attack rolls made against that enemy. The bonus persists even if the enemy moves beyond 60 feet or out of line of sight or hearing. At 6th level, you can spend 1 Resolve Point to grant this bonus to attack rolls and damage rolls against all enemies who are within 60 feet.
Archetype: STEWARD OFFICER
Voice Amplifier: (lvl 1; System-Throat) A voice amplifier greatly increases the volume of your voice. You can switch a voice amplifier on or off as a swift action. When activated, a voice amplifier grants a +2 circumstance bonus to Intimidate checks and lowers the DCs of other creatures’ Perception checks to hear you speaking by 5.
Society Subdermal Graft-(Lvl 1; Left Hand; BOON) This implant rests underneath the skin of the palm of one hand, or at the end of a tentacle or similar appendage in species that lack hands. The augmentation can be activated or deactivated mentally as a swift action. Activating the implant causes a rendition of the Starfinder Society’s symbol to glow underneath the skin. This augmentation acts as a mark, letting others know you are a member of the Starfinder Society. It also increases the light level within 5 feet by one step while active.
- Second Skin (Light Armor, L Bulk)
- Laser pistol, Azimuth (Small Arms, L Bulk)
- Arc Pistol, Static (Small Arms, L Bulk)
- Baton, Tactical (Basic Melee, L Bulk)
- Bone Cestus, Austere (Basic Melee, L Bulk)
- Second Skin Armor (Light, L Bulk)
- Comm Unit, Personal (Combines a minor portable computer (tier-0) and a cellular communication device, allowing wireless communication with other comm units in both audio- and text-based formats at planetary range. Includes a calculator, a flashlight (increases the light level one step in a 15-foot cone), and several entertainment options (including games and access to any local infospheres); L Bulk)
- Backpack, Industry (+2 Str for Bulk calc; 0 Bulk worn/1 Bulk carried)
- Clothing, Travel (+2mi per 8hr overland movement. Gain a +1 circumstance to Con to avoid taking nonlethal damage forced march); Professional (+1 circ bonus Prof(Lawyer)) (L Bulk each)
- Sleeping Bag, Mess Kit, Canteen, Lighter (Total Bulk 0.3)
- Zipstick (A zipstick is a small pen-like device used to administer a small jolt of electricity. This jolt is enough to deal 1 electricity damage with a successful melee attack as an improvised weapon. A zipstick is most often used to activate or deactivate ion-bonding technology, such as ion tape; 1H; 20c, 1/u; Neg Bulk)
- Kits: Hygiene, Gear Maintenance, Hacking (Total Bulk 1.2)
- Tool Kits (+4 bonus; L Bulk each): Professional (Prof: Corp Prof); Disguise (Disguise/appearance); broad-spectrum scanning (Percp/search); Linguist’s (Culture/decipher) (Total Bulk 0.4)
- R2E Meals (2; L Bulk each)
- Healing Serum, Mk I (2; L Bulk each)
- Restraints, Binders (5; N Bulk each)
Ally: Duskmire Alligence: Yeti
Faction: Exo-Guardian Champion
Social: Faction's Friend
Starship: In Vehicle Training
Slotless: Marked Field Agent, Sugar Heart Love!, Souvenir Cestus
Exo-Guardian Champion (free starting boon)
Faction’s Friend (Social Boon; Limited Use; 3 uses remaining): By assisting various factions of the Starfinder Society, you have proven yourself as a dependable asset. By slotting this boon, if you would fail to earn Fame at the end of an adventure by failing to fulfill a success condition, you can check one of the boxes on this boon. Doing so reminds your current championed faction of your past exploits, and you still earn 1 Reputation (but no Fame) with that faction as if you had successfully fulfilled the condition. You can use this boon only if you would also gain at least 1 XP for completing the adventure.
Marked Field Agent (Slotless Boon): Having met the amalgam of intelligences known as Guidance, you have successfully completed your induction into the Starfinder Society. The Society offered you a subdermal implant as part of your commencement. You receive this augmentation for free. If you declined to receive the augmentation, cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet.
Star Sugar Heartlove!!! (Slotless Boon; Limited Use): During your commencement missions, you had the chance to pick up your own copy of the latest album from sugar-pop sensation Strawberry Machine Cake. This album is already a Pact Worlds hit and has quadrupled in price. You can resell the album for 200 credits prior to the start of your next adventure. If you sell the album, cross this boon off your Chronicle sheet. Alternatively, you can decide to keep the album, which might somehow prove useful in the future.
Duskmire Allegiance (Ally Boon): You befriended one or more groups within the Duskmire vault in the mysterious complex of Salvation’s End. When you first earn this boon, select one of the following groups to be your most fervent ally and cross the remaining options off this boon. Yetis: The raucous yetis of the Muckfur tribe hold regular celebrations, even after their escape from the Duskmire vault. Prior to the start of a scenario, you can partake in a Muckfur party and gain some yeti-inspired confidence before your mission. For the duration of the scenario in which this boon is slotted, you gain a +1 bonus to Strength- and Dexterity-based skill checks and a +1 bonus to Fortitude saves.
In-the-Vehicle Training (Starship Boon): Hours of traversing Vabaimus’s uneven ground has given you valuable experience