GM SFS's 1-28: It Rests Beneath (Inactive)

Game Master Eric Collins - France

Sideshow Slideshow


151 to 200 of 511 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Acquisitives

Female Android Ghost operative Lv.1 outlaw
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:0/6|RP:4/4|EAC:13,KAC:13(AC VS CM:21)|Fort:0,Ref:5,Will:4|Init:+4|Perc:+4/SM:0|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+6,Athletics:+4,Computers:+6,culture:+6,Engineering:+6,Piloting: +7,slight of hand:+7,Stealth:+7.

I thought I only took 5 damage, not 10. When/how did this happen? Did I miss something?
And taking the time to aim was just actually using the scope. Nothing special.

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

Pyksi groans in probably the weirdest agony she's had to endure since signing up with the Starfinders.

If The Shird Is Alive And Within Reach:

Pyksi ducks, using the railing to stabilize herself as she finds a way into the shird's blind spot.
Stealth Trick Attack: 1d20 + 15 ⇒ (6) + 15 = 21
If that's CR1, excellent. If not, boo.

Wrenching her blade upwards, she tries to dig her dagger back into the shird.
Survival Knife vs. KAC: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (12) + 6 = 18
Damage: 1d4 - 1 ⇒ (4) - 1 = 3
Trick Attack Damage: 1d4 ⇒ 4

If The Shird Hit The Ground And Exploded Into Itty-Bitty Pieces:

"Don't lose track of it, that one's got my bones in it! I'm gonna need those back!" she yells over the rail, stowing her knife and pulling the sniper rifle off of her back.

Acquisitives

Female Android Ghost operative Lv.1 outlaw
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:0/6|RP:4/4|EAC:13,KAC:13(AC VS CM:21)|Fort:0,Ref:5,Will:4|Init:+4|Perc:+4/SM:0|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+6,Athletics:+4,Computers:+6,culture:+6,Engineering:+6,Piloting: +7,slight of hand:+7,Stealth:+7.

if Pyksi's Shird is dead:

sorry, looks like your going to need prosthetic replacements!

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Baròleg points out the red-eyed shird, urging you on to do it in, shoots at it, fearlessly provoking an attack from the shird beside him to help save Pyksi's bones!
But the yellow-eyed shird beside does not react and peck at Baròleg!
It seems as though it has given up the fight and is only intent on fleeing...
4 damage to red (red is @35 ft. above ground, plus 15 ft. to the side of you, so more than 30 ft.)

Cashara suddenly sees that she is more severely wounded... oh, no, that was just a feeling!
Sorry, I added damage to wrong line, and forgot to remove it. My bad.

Pyksi ducks-- and the shird quacks... but Pyksi manages to find the shird's blind spot, hitting it hard and she happily sees the shird hit the ground and explod into itty-bitty pieces.
@Pyksi: you can still make a DC 12 Fortitude check if you wish, to try and stop the acid eating away at you

Said itty-bitty pieces rain down on Cashara, who wipes them away and calls up to Pyksi: "Sorry, looks like your going to need prosthetic replacements!
Cashara sees that the yellow shird did not attack Baròleg and is set on fleeing...
What does she do?

Round 3
BOLD can act
Cashara (6 damage)

Yellow shird
Korl
Pyksi (21 damage)
Baròleg (4 damage)
Gogglez
Croaker (7 damage)

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

Fort Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

They really need to start putting milk in those R2E’s!

Acquisitives

Female Android Ghost operative Lv.1 outlaw
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:0/6|RP:4/4|EAC:13,KAC:13(AC VS CM:21)|Fort:0,Ref:5,Will:4|Init:+4|Perc:+4/SM:0|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+6,Athletics:+4,Computers:+6,culture:+6,Engineering:+6,Piloting: +7,slight of hand:+7,Stealth:+7.

Cashara swing her rifle around and takes a quik breath to steady her aim before she let's off another shot for the runaway
attack VS KAC: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (17) + 3 = 20
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 5

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Cashara shoots a big piece of the shird off--
--and the shird, alone of the four that initially attacked, wounded, and already ready to flee... flips around and flies away into the distance, disappearing for good.

The fight is over.

But the shirds left a "gift" behind, as the acid in Pyksi's stomach keeps on eating away at her ribcage.
1d4 ⇒ 2
2 damage ; Pyksi can make a DC 12 Fortitude check at the start of her turn
(try to roll above a nat' 1!)

Round 3
BOLD can act

Cashara (6 damage)
Korl
Pyksi (23 damage)
Baròleg (4 damage)
Gogglez
Croaker (7 damage)

Dataphiles

Male NG Ysoki Mechanic | HP 15/15 STAM 14/14 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | CMAC 23 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | | Resolve 5/5 | | Active conditions: Roboticist

"I've got a medical kit and basic training, clear the way to Pyksi unless you've got medical training!" Gogglez yells seriously as he scampers up the tower holding a medical kit in his hands.

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk Solarian/1|SP 8/8|HP 13/13|RP 3/3|Init 1|KAC 17|EAC 15|Fort 3|Ref 1|Will 2

Korl kicks one of the nearby dead shirds. "Blasted things...she going to be alright? Do we need to get her back to the main camp?"

Acquisitives

Female Android Ghost operative Lv.1 outlaw
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:0/6|RP:4/4|EAC:13,KAC:13(AC VS CM:21)|Fort:0,Ref:5,Will:4|Init:+4|Perc:+4/SM:0|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+6,Athletics:+4,Computers:+6,culture:+6,Engineering:+6,Piloting: +7,slight of hand:+7,Stealth:+7.

we'll see Cashara says as she runs and climbs to the mid level of the tower and gets he sniper reloaded and ready for another group to come along.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Gogglez pulls out med' kit, and then moves over to start up the ladder...
So: that's a move to pull out the kit (?) then, let's say 3 or 4 squares to get to the ladder and go up (no diagonal around a corner) leaving 2 squares of going up @ 1/2 speed, so: you end up @ +5 ft. (that about right?)
And you need to make a DC5 Acrobatics check (since you cannot take 10)

Korl sends bird bits flying.

Cashara speeds over like Googlez and starts climbing--
No need to roll since you have +6 and cannot fail ; double move ; so I'd say you end up @ +20 ft.

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

Fort Save: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5
Fine, you happy? :P[/dice]

Pyksi groans as she feels some of her more vital-type insides start to get a little... mushy.

”I’m still... m’hoooovin... let me... get down... a little...”

[ooc]Using as much movement as possible, how far can I get down? 30ft. base speed. If I don’t stop this thing soon (and my dice do seem out to get me), Pyksi’s going unconscious at least, and I’d like to be as near my allies as possible when that happens.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Pyksi feels this powerful acid eating away at her without stopping.
No need to roll Acrobatics ! Double move down, so you can climb down all 30 ft. (1/2 move so 2 x 15 ft).
So, I'll offer to change things as follows:

Pyksi zips down the ladder like lightning, ending up on the ground, just as Gogglez comes up to her, and Cashara moves over to her.
Technically leaving Cashara w. a Move action left

Round 3 & 4
BOLD can act

Cashara (6 damage) acted in round 4
Korl can act later in round 4
Pyksi (23 damage) can act later in round 4
Gogglez can act later in round 4
Baròleg (4 damage)
Croaker (7 damage)

Dataphiles

Male NG Ysoki Mechanic | HP 15/15 STAM 14/14 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | CMAC 23 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | | Resolve 5/5 | | Active conditions: Roboticist

acrobatics: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (8) + 1 = 9

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Female Android Ghost operative Lv.1 outlaw
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:0/6|RP:4/4|EAC:13,KAC:13(AC VS CM:21)|Fort:0,Ref:5,Will:4|Init:+4|Perc:+4/SM:0|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+6,Athletics:+4,Computers:+6,culture:+6,Engineering:+6,Piloting: +7,slight of hand:+7,Stealth:+7.

I am holding sniper at the ready were Pyksi is, so when I get there I hold my action until something comes up

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

What will happen as acid burns away at Pyksi's bones...

Round 3 & 4
BOLD can act

Cashara (6 damage) STANDARD ACTION LEFT in round 4
Korl can act later in round 4
Pyksi (23 damage) can act later in round 4
Gogglez can act later in round 4
Baròleg (4 damage)
Croaker (7 damage)

Acquisitives

Female Android Ghost operative Lv.1 outlaw
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:0/6|RP:4/4|EAC:13,KAC:13(AC VS CM:21)|Fort:0,Ref:5,Will:4|Init:+4|Perc:+4/SM:0|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+6,Athletics:+4,Computers:+6,culture:+6,Engineering:+6,Piloting: +7,slight of hand:+7,Stealth:+7.

Cashara is at the ready to defend as she keeps an eye out for more Shirds or any other possible hostile life form.
perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11

Exo-Guardians

Male Lashunta (Damaya) | Bounty Hunter | Envoy (Steward Officer) 2| SP: 12/12; HP: 1616; RP: 2/3 | BAB: 1; EAC: 12; KAC: 13; CMD: 21 | F+1; R+4; W+4 | Init: +1; Perc: +8; Sense Motive + 6 (+d6); Spd: 30' |

Not much I can do to help...

Baròleg checks the horizon to make sure none of the shirds are circling back. "How are you holding up Pyksi? I have healing serum if you need." He moves to the base of the ladder as Pyksi begins sliding down.

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

Pyksi coughs up a whitish fluid that she hopes isn’t liquid calcium. ”Remember... that guy... from that episode of Futurepalooza... who had that disease... where his bones dissolved?” she groans, half-easing, half-flopping against one of the support struts of the tower.

”M-my... only regret... is having... b-bone-itis...”

Acquisitives

Female Android Ghost operative Lv.1 outlaw
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:0/6|RP:4/4|EAC:13,KAC:13(AC VS CM:21)|Fort:0,Ref:5,Will:4|Init:+4|Perc:+4/SM:0|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+6,Athletics:+4,Computers:+6,culture:+6,Engineering:+6,Piloting: +7,slight of hand:+7,Stealth:+7.

save the jokes for later Cashara turns to Pyksi with what almost looks like compassion in her eyes you'll be fine

Exo-Guardians

Male Lashunta (Damaya) | Bounty Hunter | Envoy (Steward Officer) 2| SP: 12/12; HP: 1616; RP: 2/3 | BAB: 1; EAC: 12; KAC: 13; CMD: 21 | F+1; R+4; W+4 | Init: +1; Perc: +8; Sense Motive + 6 (+d6); Spd: 30' |

Baròleg moves forward and helps hold Pyksi up, "You don't worry about blank, you let me worry about blank... I thought of the episode with the bone vampire..."

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Cashara is ready to blow any approaching shird out of the sky, while Baròleg helps her spot any incoming.
Korl is looking at how to help... and Pyksi wonders if his helping would mean using his Vesk claws to open her up!
As the acid keeps on burning her--
Acid: 1d4 ⇒ 3
--she finally manages, now that the attack is over and she can muster all her strength, to fight back and stop this attack on her bones.
Pyksi DC 13 Fort: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (15) + 2 = 17
Relieved that this is over, the Halfling does realize how badly battered she is.

Time to heal up.
(You will have to RP finish calibrating, w. Pyksi back up on top, but all the rolls are made)

[status]
Cashara (0/6 SP full HP)
Pyksi (0/SP 2/14 HP)
Baròleg (2/6 SP)
Croaker (0 SP 7/8 HP)

Dataphiles

Male NG Ysoki Mechanic | HP 15/15 STAM 14/14 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | CMAC 23 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | | Resolve 5/5 | | Active conditions: Roboticist

"Alright, if you have any medical experience, help me patch Pyksi up. I could probably use about three more sets of hands." Gogglez says again, surprisingly seriously.

medicine, deadly wounds, DC 20/25: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (12) + 8 = 20

Come give me some aid anothers to hit 25 for that extra INT to HP.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Goggles pulls his medkit out and starts working on Pyksi.

But I imagine you have a Basic Medkit (the Adv. is level 5), right
So it is not 25/30 for the DC?

Acquisitives

Female Android Ghost operative Lv.1 outlaw
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:0/6|RP:4/4|EAC:13,KAC:13(AC VS CM:21)|Fort:0,Ref:5,Will:4|Init:+4|Perc:+4/SM:0|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+6,Athletics:+4,Computers:+6,culture:+6,Engineering:+6,Piloting: +7,slight of hand:+7,Stealth:+7.

Cashara backs up to a good helping position and slings her rifle and gives a helping hand to heal pyksi
medicine: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14

Dataphiles

Male NG Ysoki Mechanic | HP 15/15 STAM 14/14 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | CMAC 23 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | | Resolve 5/5 | | Active conditions: Roboticist

Oh shoot, you're right. That's a pretty high DC! I don't think we're going to get to 30, so only 2 hp healed.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Baròleg and Korl do not know how to help with such advanced field medicine.
Need to be trained in Medicine

While Cashara helps Gogglez--
@22 (need 25)
--Croaker, and even Pyksi herself, look over, eager to help.
You two can also roll for an Aid Another

Pyksi looks at Croaker as he is helping her, and sees that Croaker is bleeding.
You can always try a Treat Deadly Wounds on him too

A lot of you are winded, also...
Taking a 10 minute rest for -1 RP & full SP?

[status]
Cashara (0/6 SP full HP)
Pyksi (0/SP 2/14 HP)
Baròleg (2/6 SP)
Croaker (0 SP 7/8 HP)

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

Spike seeing the state that Pyksi is in hangs the rifle on his back and gives a hand to Google to patch her up.

Medicine, aid : 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (15) + 5 = 20

Knowing that they covered the wounds and that she is stable, Croaker closes his eyes and starts humming. You can spot green threads of light circulating around his snout and later on his paws. As he hum louder the light gains in intensity, finally Ysoki lays his paws at Pyksis wound and the threads move inside her body

casting mystic cure : 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

I am still away, will regain my daily posting on Tuesday, please stay alive till then

Acquisitives

Male Ysoki Mercenary Mystic/2 | SP: 12/12 | HP: 14/14 | RP: 4/4 | EAC:13 KAC:14 | Fort 0/Ref +2/Will +6 | Init +2 | Perception +7

Seeing that there is more healing to be done Croaker asks halfling to lay on the ground and stay still for couple of minutes. During that time Ysoki keep humming and holding her wound. He also emanates with light but does that with lower intensity and through longer duration of time.

using healing touch that heals for 5 hp per mystic level =5. So in total she regains 11

After that Croaker falls to his side and suddenly after starts snoring.

resting for 10 min

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

Pyksi offers a weak, loopy giggle as she thinks back to that episode. ”That one... is probably... more accurate, haha. My father always... said... you can tell a lot about a man... by the r... rigidity of his shins... h-haa...”

Having felt everything growing rather dim, she’s not sure whether she’s pleased to still be conscious or not. ”H-hooo... thanks for rummaging around in my gutbones, doc... think you can strap a grenade launcher in there?”

Now that she’s stable, she’s gonna need a breather to get her SP back, and then it’s back up the ladder!

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

Lots of posts happened while I was typing!

Aid Another Medicine: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

WHY ARE ALL MY ROLLS PERTAINING TO MY OWN SURVIVAL LIKE THIS???

Acquisitives

Female Android Ghost operative Lv.1 outlaw
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:0/6|RP:4/4|EAC:13,KAC:13(AC VS CM:21)|Fort:0,Ref:5,Will:4|Init:+4|Perc:+4/SM:0|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+6,Athletics:+4,Computers:+6,culture:+6,Engineering:+6,Piloting: +7,slight of hand:+7,Stealth:+7.

Seeing that everything seams fine for the moment, Cashara sits with her back against a tower support to rest but still pulls her rifle out and puts it in her lap to get to it better if something does happen.
10 min break

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk Solarian/1|SP 8/8|HP 13/13|RP 3/3|Init 1|KAC 17|EAC 15|Fort 3|Ref 1|Will 2

"Well that happened. I don't remember the doc saying those things were so aggressive. Take a breather, I'll stand watch." Korl grabs and pulls this fist weapon off and squeezes, it collapses back to a vanta black mote which he places into an orbit around this wrist.

"What's left on setting this thing up? Manual didn't mention any defenses..." Korl furrows his scaly brow flipping back through the manual again.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

While Cashara helps Gogglez try to treat Pyksi's wounds, 'Croaker' lends a paw... but, in the end, Pyksi is too squeamish herself, and ends up moving around too much, hindering the process.
Failure @24 (need 25) bleh

But 'Croaker' blocks Pyksi, and, preventing her from moving, first calls upon a mystical cure, and then a longer process of magical healing.
+11 HP
Pyksi feels a lot better.

Most of you rest for some time, getting you wind back and your energy up.
SP rest - for Baròleg (2/6 SP) also?

Croaker is still bleeding a little.
You can always try a Treat Deadly Wounds on Croaker

Korl sees that you had finished setting everything up, and only needed to finish calibrating.

So, after the rest, and under the watchful eye of all, Pyksi goes back up and contacts Mora again, and is able to get about completing the instruments’ calibration.
Mora is happy to hear you: "You nearly had me worried, there! When you went off the air, I thought that it's lucky there are no aggressive animals on this planet. Ha ha! So, all good now? The readings are fine! Thanks. See how easy that was?"

When you finish, you see it is a bit past 4 pm, and your next two towers are supposed to go up at the Windy Cliffs and the Dry Riverbed.
Both place about two hours away if all goes well, the same time to get back to Mora's base camp.

[status]
Pyksi (13/14 HP)
Croaker (7/8 HP)
Baròleg (2/6 SP) ? (full SP ; -1 RP)

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

Pyksi grins at Mora over the comm. "Not only was it simple, I now know how a rubber chicken feels. I'm just glad it went after me and not the level 1 civvies."

Closing up the comms after a reasonably polite and professional farewell, Pyksi slides down the ladders, rejoining the rest of the group.

"All set. New set of bones is working nicely, even-- thanks, Croaker."

She stretches out a bit, getting a feel for having bones in all the right places again. "Who's ready for round two?" she asks, indicating the bikes.

Acquisitives

Female Android Ghost operative Lv.1 outlaw
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:0/6|RP:4/4|EAC:13,KAC:13(AC VS CM:21)|Fort:0,Ref:5,Will:4|Init:+4|Perc:+4/SM:0|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+6,Athletics:+4,Computers:+6,culture:+6,Engineering:+6,Piloting: +7,slight of hand:+7,Stealth:+7.

I'm not sure any of us are ready for another one in our current state. Cashara says although I may be fine going on, it might be a good idea to head back to base to better recover

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk Solarian/1|SP 8/8|HP 13/13|RP 3/3|Init 1|KAC 17|EAC 15|Fort 3|Ref 1|Will 2

"I could stand another round or three but I'll defer to the group. Looks like a few of us could use a little more patching up."

Didnt use up any resources so no issues pressing on. That said Pyksi took a heck of a beating so don't want any deaths

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

I’m fine to move forward; between the healing and the rest, I’m only one HP and one RP short of full.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Going by the PbP "Rule of 2": if 2 people vote on a choice that does not seem super crucial, we go with it, and can always retcon it if someone voices a strong opposition.

You decide to go to the next spot and so all saddle up, in the buggy and the enercycle, and ride off into the afternoon sun.

Down the hill you go, as shirds flap their wings and fly off fearfully as you approach.
At the bottom you look at one another: which way, Windy Cliffs or the Dry Riverbed?

Then you drive off, with people checking the maps and helping navigate the 50 to 75 mile haul.

DC 12 Piloting check for the drivers (no Aid Anothers)
DC 10 Piloting check for the main navigators (all the people in each vehicle can Aid Another, even the driver, but if the driver aids, it is a -2 to the driving check)

Acquisitives

Female Android Ghost operative Lv.1 outlaw
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:0/6|RP:4/4|EAC:13,KAC:13(AC VS CM:21)|Fort:0,Ref:5,Will:4|Init:+4|Perc:+4/SM:0|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+6,Athletics:+4,Computers:+6,culture:+6,Engineering:+6,Piloting: +7,slight of hand:+7,Stealth:+7.

Maybe we should do windy cliffs tomorrow Cashara suggests it is possible that there are more shirds that way or worse.

Dataphiles

Male NG Ysoki Mechanic | HP 15/15 STAM 14/14 | EAC 14 KAC 15 | CMAC 23 | F: +4, R: +4, W: +1 | Init: +1 | Perc: +6, SM: +1 | Speed 30ft | | Resolve 5/5 | | Active conditions: Roboticist

Storing his drone safely back in his armor, Gogglez climbs back in the driver seat of the buggy, "Just flip a coin or something, we're going to both as long as we survive, yo!"

medicine on croaker: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (4) + 8 = 12Well, I tried, medkits are hard!

piloting: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (12) + 5 = 17 You know, I don't know where I read I had a +7, but I actually only have a +5.

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

Pyksi nods. ”Makes sense to me; to the riverbed, then?” she asks.

I’ll take 1 on any check I’m guaranteed to pass, let me know when I need to roll :P

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

You swerve off towards the Riverbed...

Both drivers made their roll.
Who goes main on Piloting for each of the vehicles, and who aids? You can make those rolls too.

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

I can pass the navigation check for me and Korl, but if he wants to feel important he’s welcome to give it a shot. I’ve hogged enough of the scenario already :P

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk Solarian/1|SP 8/8|HP 13/13|RP 3/3|Init 1|KAC 17|EAC 15|Fort 3|Ref 1|Will 2

Korl again holds his data pad out in front of Pyksi as she's driving "That way, I'm pretty sure...anyway."

Piloting(navigation): 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 1 = 19

Acquisitives

Female Android Ghost operative Lv.1 outlaw
Stats:
HP:10/10|SP:0/6|RP:4/4|EAC:13,KAC:13(AC VS CM:21)|Fort:0,Ref:5,Will:4|Init:+4|Perc:+4/SM:0|Speed 30FT|Active conditions- None|
Skills:
Acrobatics:+6,Athletics:+4,Computers:+6,culture:+6,Engineering:+6,Piloting: +7,slight of hand:+7,Stealth:+7.

Cashara gets back her previous position and had her pad out to help navigate the buggy.
piloting navi: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (18) + 7 = 25
there is a smaller stream to the right about 13 degrees that you can follow to the dry river bed

Exo-Guardians

Male Lashunta (Damaya) | Bounty Hunter | Envoy (Steward Officer) 2| SP: 12/12; HP: 1616; RP: 2/3 | BAB: 1; EAC: 12; KAC: 13; CMD: 21 | F+1; R+4; W+4 | Init: +1; Perc: +8; Sense Motive + 6 (+d6); Spd: 30' |

Definitely taking the 10 min. RP spent.

After confirming the tower is fully operational and asking if the doctor wants any shirds samples collected, Baròleg piles into the buggy and holds tight again. "After that break I'm feeling action ready. If there's no objections let's keep moving."

Either site works, I may have missed if a choice was made in the thread.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

Unable to help Croaker, Gogglez makes a mental note to follow the combat-medic seminar in Absalom, and then drives off when all are ready.

Baròleg finishes talking with Mora: "Shirt samples? You are selling clothes? What...? Oh?! ShirDs! Oh, yes, fine, please collect all excrement samples you can. Just don't harm the animals themselves! ... Shirds. Shirds!"

And that is how this new species came to get its name.

Then Baròleg hears Pyksi saying that the 'riverbed makes sense", and imagines that she wants to wash some acid away.

And then you are off...
Gogglez decides to not simply drive in a straight line, and thus he manages good time... while Pyksi zips around, left and right, and skilfully drives along.
The navigators help a lot, Korl and Cashara and the others really getting good at spotting shortcuts and avoiding rock slides and such.

A mere two hours later you are approaching.
It is a bit past 6 p.m..

You do see that the sun is now getting low, and that it will probably pass the horizon within an hour.

You slow down as you draw near.
You are now moving down a long, shallow, depression that winds across the plateau in this area.
Like the rest of the region, it is entirely covered in a gray, shell-like substance.
Though the research team has labeled this region as a dry riverbed, you do not see any trace of water here.
See new map added to the Slides
Looking to the sides, you see that the small crater walls rise to a height of about 4 feet, providing cover to most creatures.
The deep furrows in the gully are difficult terrain.

You are arriving at the top of the ridge--
"North", to the left of the map
--which descends steeply 10 feet into the gully.
A quick look shows that you can either stop your vehicles here, and climb down (Athletics) or drive your vehicle off the edge of the ridge--
DC 15 Piloting to do so w/o damage to the vehicle
The vehicle lands 10 feet away from the ridge (plus 5 feet for every 5 over DC, if the driver desires)

Drivers?!

Acquisitives

Female N Halfling Ace Operative 2 | SP 14/14 HP 13/14| RP 5/6 | EAC 17; KAC 16 | Fort +2; Ref +9; Will +4 | Init: +6 | Perc: +7

Pyksi hops over the ridge, doing...

Piloting: 1d20 + 16 ⇒ (15) + 16 = 31

...a series of rad tricks, including at least one full backflip (sorry Korl) before sliding her enercycle into place about 25 feet past.

Grand Lodge

PbP Info 1 | PbP Info 2 | PbP Cons | PbP GM Kit | To Conquer the Dragon |

What does Gogglez do?
Try to match Pyksi's leap?

151 to 200 of 511 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM SFS's 1-28: It Rests Beneath All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.