Qstor's 3.5e Kingdoms of Kalmar PbP Re-Recruitment

Game Master Qstor

3.5e game using Kalamar setting

Maps and handouts


501 to 550 of 962 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Sovereign Court

Male NG | Human | Fighter 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 18 T 10 FF 18 | F +6 R +0 W +2 | Init +0 | Spot +2

"He doesn't seem to be talking to anyone else other than us. So i'm guessing these two are lookouts for trouble... We shouldn't keep him waiting. I'd wager it would be best to deal with him now, than if he gets more help" Jon says softly to the group, more or less agreeing with Mirianna.


Male Halfling Rogue 2

"Blades drawn it is. I am ready."

Grand Lodge

Male N Human Cleric 2 | HP 14/15 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Lis: +2, Spo: +2, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Turn attempts: 0/5 | Active conditions: none.

Duraz readies his light mace and shield and leads the group forward to where the voice comes from. Other than their footsteps, they don't say anything, nor make a sound.

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

I advanced the party on slide 2

"Your're not him!" one of the grimlocks calls out.

They raise their weapons to attack!

combat!

GM screen:
Duraz Int: 1d20 ⇒ 8

Alurad Int: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25

Marianna Int: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (8) + 4 = 12

Thilla: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18

Jon: 1d20 ⇒ 7

Singol: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5
Bad guys: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (16) + 1 = 17

bold are up!

Alurad
Thilla

Bad guys
Marianna
Duraz
Jon
Singol


female Human
Spoiler:
AC 13/T11/FF12 HP 11/11 F+2 R+1 W+6 Init +1 Perception +8 CMD 13
Shaman

Thilla moves forward and thrusts her longspear into the nearest grimlock.
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 101d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Thilla misses in the tight quarters of the passage way.

Alurad delays

The grimlock swings at Duraz.

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14

But he misses but he calls out "Intruders!!" His friend behind rushes back.

bold are up

Alurad
Thilla
Bad guys
Marianna
Duraz
Jon
Singol

Grand Lodge

Male N Human Cleric 2 | HP 14/15 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Lis: +2, Spo: +2, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Turn attempts: 0/5 | Active conditions: none.

Duraz is worried about how many of those they'll have to face. He dismisses this thought as the grimlock's swing is absorbed by his strong armor. He swings back.

Attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

However, he is too distracted at the thought to be effective with his attack.

Sovereign Court

Male NG | Human | Fighter 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 18 T 10 FF 18 | F +6 R +0 W +2 | Init +0 | Spot +2

"Tch" He'd hoped they could handle one at a time.

attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
dmg: 1d8 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 3 + 1 = 5

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

The grimlock is too quick, Duraz and Jon both miss.

bold are up

Alurad
Thilla
Bad guys
Marianna
Duraz
Jon
Singol


Male Halfling Rogue 2

Singol will move forward and attack the grimlock if possible.

short sword: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Singol misses the grimlock as it's too quick.

Marianna delays

bold are up

Alurad
Thilla

Bad guys
Marianna
Duraz
Jon
Singol


F STR 16 DEX 14 CON 12 INT 18 WIS 8 CHA 10 HP 18/18 AC 16 INIT +2 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +1 Gray Elf Fighter 1 Wizard 1

Mirianna comes out of delay and casts Daze (DC 11) at the nearest one.

Sorry guys, flood duty went insane this last week.

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Alurad and Thilla delay.

Will: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (16) + 2 = 18

The lead grimlock resists the basiran Dancer's spell.

He swings at Duraz, he connects. The cleric of the Stormlord drops to the ground bleeding.

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (18) + 4 = 22

damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

The other grimlock returns with what appears to be two more of this fellows.

"Cut them off Ragnak! Head to the other side" he cries.

damage - jon 5, Duraz 11 at -2 currently

the 22 Heal on Jon didn't cure any damage from before, since you're still exploring the cavern network

bold are up

Alurad
Thilla
Bad guys
Marianna
Duraz
Jon
Singol

Grand Lodge

Male N Human Cleric 2 | HP 14/15 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Lis: +2, Spo: +2, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Turn attempts: 0/5 | Active conditions: none.

Ouch!

Duraz, distracted by the arrival of more grimlocks, fails to avoid the swing from the one directly in front of him. He faints from the wounds and falls to the ground.

Stabilize: 1d100 ⇒ 5

Luckily, he doesn't start bleeding on the ground and doesn't take more damage from being so close to death.

Sovereign Court

Male NG | Human | Fighter 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 18 T 10 FF 18 | F +6 R +0 W +2 | Init +0 | Spot +2

Jon winces as he takes a hard blow. Enough to make him almost see stars.

Best to try and finish this quickly, then recoup afterwards.

attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 = 16
damage: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (7) + 4 = 11


Male Halfling Rogue 2

Singol will move north of Duraz and attack the grimlock.

attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (18) + 3 = 21
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (1) + 1 = 2

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Singol and Jon kill the grimlock near their downed ally and see three more grimlocks in the cavern passage way.

Duraz manages to stop bleeding on his own but lies unconscious on the dirt floor of the cavern. Wet blood visible on his body.

bold are up

Alurad
Thilla

Bad guys
Marianna
Duraz
Jon
Singol


female Human
Spoiler:
AC 13/T11/FF12 HP 11/11 F+2 R+1 W+6 Init +1 Perception +8 CMD 13
Shaman

Thilla moves closer and stabs the first grimlock.
Attack: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 71d8 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


F STR 16 DEX 14 CON 12 INT 18 WIS 8 CHA 10 HP 18/18 AC 16 INIT +2 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +1 Gray Elf Fighter 1 Wizard 1

Marianna moves to be prepared to take one of her companions spots at the front should they falter.

Grand Lodge

Male N Human Cleric 2 | HP 14/15 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Lis: +2, Spo: +2, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Turn attempts: 0/5 | Active conditions: none.

Duraz dreams of Alurad fireballing all the grimlocks.

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Marianna delays. The one grimlock swings at Thilla, the others race to cut the party off.

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17

damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (8) + 3 = 11

His swing drops the shaman to the ground bleeding.

bold are up

Alurad
Thilla
Bad guys
Marianna
Duraz
Jon
Singol

Sovereign Court

Male NG | Human | Fighter 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 18 T 10 FF 18 | F +6 R +0 W +2 | Init +0 | Spot +2

With the Grimlock down and it not immediately easy to reach the other he looks down the passage that the other grimlocks would likely be going.

"Anyone got any caltrops?"

I wonder if going in 10 feet and spreading out some rope for them to get tangled in would qualify enough as a trap to help out...

Grand Lodge

Male N Human Cleric 2 | HP 14/15 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Lis: +2, Spo: +2, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Turn attempts: 0/5 | Active conditions: none.

We can discuss traps after the grimlocks are down, right?


Male Halfling Rogue 2

Singol moves to attack the grimlock that felled Thilla. He will go for a flank attack if possible.

attack: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
damage: 1d4 + 1 ⇒ (4) + 1 = 5

Sovereign Court

Male NG | Human | Fighter 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 18 T 10 FF 18 | F +6 R +0 W +2 | Init +0 | Spot +2
Duraz Carron wrote:
We can discuss traps after the grimlocks are down, right?

Maybe. The map doesn't really offer much room to do much at all, and i can't see much for details. Sorta feel at a loss of what to do

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor
Jon Fiddle wrote:
Duraz Carron wrote:
We can discuss traps after the grimlocks are down, right?
Maybe. The map doesn't really offer much room to do much at all, and i can't see much for details. Sorta feel at a loss of what to do

yeah the cavern passages are narrow, like 5' in most places

Sovereign Court

Male NG | Human | Fighter 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 18 T 10 FF 18 | F +6 R +0 W +2 | Init +0 | Spot +2
GM Qstor wrote:
yeah the cavern passages are narrow, like 5' in most places

The main reason I'm not doing anything right now, because the space looked occupied. Though it might be Thilla's? And thus might be open since she's on the floor? I'm not sure. If you want to bot me you can, since i don't have a full grasp of the situation.


F STR 16 DEX 14 CON 12 INT 18 WIS 8 CHA 10 HP 18/18 AC 16 INIT +2 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +1 Gray Elf Fighter 1 Wizard 1

Sorry, flood duty is over now and I'm home! But like Jon I can't seem to see a spot where I can affect combat in these passages

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Jon did you want to drag Duraz back?

Sovereign Court

Male NG | Human | Fighter 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 18 T 10 FF 18 | F +6 R +0 W +2 | Init +0 | Spot +2
GM Qstor wrote:
Jon did you want to drag Duraz back?

Might as well. So 2 party members are down. Hmmm... Might be better to try and withdraw

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Jon drags back two downed party members.

The grimlock swings at Singol. But his swings goes over the halflings head.

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Marianna, Jon and Singol are up again.

You hear the other grimlocks trying to surround you.

Sovereign Court

Male NG | Human | Fighter 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 18 T 10 FF 18 | F +6 R +0 W +2 | Init +0 | Spot +2

Unless Marianna gives a better idea of what to do, this is my planned action

"Try not to die..." He tells Singol.

Jon steps a few feet into the passage way he hears grimlocks coming from to block the path, pulls out the javelins and rope. Then throws the rope 10 feet in front of him hoping to make it spread out a bit and make a make-shift snare to entangle/trip one or both grimlocks.

Jon then readies himself to throw the javelins when they are in sight until they are within melee range.


F STR 16 DEX 14 CON 12 INT 18 WIS 8 CHA 10 HP 18/18 AC 16 INIT +2 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +1 Gray Elf Fighter 1 Wizard 1

Seeing little other choice, Mirianna steps up and stabs at the Grimlock, delicately straddling her fallen companion.
Mwk Rapier: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Male Halfling Rogue 2

Singol will attempt to tend to Thilla's wounds.

heal check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (11) + 2 = 13

"Does anyone have healing magic?"

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Jon can see two grimlocks coming down the "north" corridor.

The other grimlock shouts at Mirianna. "Drop your weapons"

The party is up again


F STR 16 DEX 14 CON 12 INT 18 WIS 8 CHA 10 HP 18/18 AC 16 INIT +2 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +1 Gray Elf Fighter 1 Wizard 1

"you should drop your weapons! We have you surrounded, after all!”

mwk rapier: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
damage: 1d6 ⇒ 1

Sovereign Court

Male NG | Human | Fighter 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 18 T 10 FF 18 | F +6 R +0 W +2 | Init +0 | Spot +2

Jon seeing the Grimlocks turning the corner lunges the Javelin at the incoming enemies.

Dex for thrown?

Spear throw: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20 off by 1 from a crit...
dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Jon's spear hits the grimlock straight in the chest, while Mirianna's attack misses.

botting Singol

The halfling drags Duraz back.

The grimlock swings at the elf. But his swing goes wide.

Thilla tries to stablize. She bleeds a bit more.

stablize on 1

stablize: 1d10 ⇒ 7

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Two other grimlocks move down the "north" passageway. They threaten to cut
Mirianna off from the party.

"Get them!" they shout in Common.

damage - Grimlock (1) 4, Thilla -2, Duraz stable but unconscious

Party is up again!


Male Halfling Rogue 2

Singol will move to Thilla, then try another heal check.

heal check: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9

Sovereign Court

Male NG | Human | Fighter 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 18 T 10 FF 18 | F +6 R +0 W +2 | Init +0 | Spot +2

Jon throws the other javelin while it's at range, then readies his sword again.

Javelin throw: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (17) + 1 = 18
dmg: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9


female Human
Spoiler:
AC 13/T11/FF12 HP 11/11 F+2 R+1 W+6 Init +1 Perception +8 CMD 13
Shaman

Thilla slowly breaths in and out, oblivious to everything.

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Jon's throw hits the grimlock in the chest. It drops. Singol is unable to stop Thilla's bleeding.

botting Mirianna

The elf tries to stab the grimlock near her.

attack: 1d20 ⇒ 2

Thilla

1d10 ⇒ 9

Alurad is AWOL, botting him to help out

The wizard throws his tanglefoot bag. But it thumps on the ground.

ranged touch: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

He says, "Singol, I have a potion. Maybe you can give it to our friend the cleric of the Stormlord"

One grimlock steps up and swings at Jon the other at Mirianna.

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Mirianna

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (6) + 4 = 10

They shout together. "Intruders!!"

damage - Thilla -3, Duraz stable but unconscious

Party is up again!

Grand Lodge

Male N Human Cleric 2 | HP 14/15 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Lis: +2, Spo: +2, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Turn attempts: 0/5 | Active conditions: none.

Although unconscious, Duraz's mouth coincidentally opens slightly.

Sovereign Court

Male NG | Human | Fighter 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 18 T 10 FF 18 | F +6 R +0 W +2 | Init +0 | Spot +2

Jon is getting tired of these grimlocks, though thankfully they haven't overpowered the party... yet... But another group of them might.

Sword: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
dmg?: 1d8 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6


F STR 16 DEX 14 CON 12 INT 18 WIS 8 CHA 10 HP 18/18 AC 16 INIT +2 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +1 Gray Elf Fighter 1 Wizard 1

[B]"we just need a little bit of luck here to find an opening!"[/] Marianna shouted as way of encouragement to what few of her companions were still stirring.

rapier: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12

Liberty's Edge

Male Secret Identify of Qstor

Jon and Mirianna miss the grimlocks who dodge their swings.

botting Singol The halfling drops the potion down the clerics mouth.

GM's gift get back 6 hp Duraz :)

The grimlock swings at the elf.

attack: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (19) + 4 = 23

damage: 1d8 + 3 ⇒ (2) + 3 = 5

The party is up again!

sorry this is dragging on. The module has 2 grimlocks scattered about each room in the multi roomed cavern complex.

Grand Lodge

Male N Human Cleric 2 | HP 14/15 | AC 16 T 10 FF 16 | F: +4, R: +0, W: +5 | Init: +0 | Lis: +2, Spo: +2, SM: +2 | Speed 20ft | Turn attempts: 0/5 | Active conditions: none.

Duraz opens his eyes with Singol looming over him. After a moment he looks for his mace. Seeing that it is far, he instead focuses on his holy symbol, lifts it up and summons all the power he has. Without getting up, he touches Jon on the leg, healing him.

Full action: Use Divine Metamagic (Maximize Spell) to maximize cure light wounds cast spontaneously from Command

Jon: Heal 9 hp

Sovereign Court

Male NG | Human | Fighter 2 | HP 22/22 | AC 18 T 10 FF 18 | F +6 R +0 W +2 | Init +0 | Spot +2

Jon feels warmth in his leg that passes through him, and feels considerably better than he had a moment before.

attack: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7 swing and a miss


F STR 16 DEX 14 CON 12 INT 18 WIS 8 CHA 10 HP 18/18 AC 16 INIT +2 Fort +3 Ref +2 Will +1 Gray Elf Fighter 1 Wizard 1

Mirianna grits her teeth and swings again.

MWK Rapier: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15

Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 4

HP=1/6


Male Halfling Rogue 2

Singol looks down at Duraz. "Glad you're back with us. Thilla needs help." He points at the shaman's crumpled body.

"Back to the fight!" Singol pulls his sword out and moves forward to stand with Mirianna and Jon. (Well, wherever he find a place to fit)

501 to 550 of 962 << first < prev | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / Qstor's 3.5e Kingdoms of Kalmar PbP All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.