VampByDay's SFS 1-01 game, the commencement (Inactive)

Game Master VampByDay

Newly graduated Starfinders are asked to help around Absolom Station while acquainting them with the ins and outs of the starfinder program.

Slides


101 to 150 of 387 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk| Death-Touched | Soldier (Forerunner/Shock & Awe: 2) | SP: 18/18; HP: 20/20; RP: 3/3 | BAB: +2; EAC: 15; KAC: 17; CMD: 25 | F+4; R+2; W+3; +3 v fear, +2 v blind & deaf| Init: +2; Perc: +5; Lowlight Vision | Spd: 25' | Vesk War Chant

"Agreed. Let us use 50 creds to purchase some healing serum for Gulkyn. We shall see how that advances his condition, perhaps a second could be purchased if necessary." Akkedis thinks for a moment, "that should leave sufficient funds for anyone willing to purchase Machine Made Raspberry CupCake Music. I admit, I am intrigued as to the appeal of the sugared pop. If necessary we can sell the grenades to address any further healing needed."

Akkedis looks over the grenades and armor, then acknowledging Igna "You did well tiny one," Akkedis nods his approval to the group, "as did you all." Considering the equip gifted, "Should we keep them, the grenades would best be used by Igna and her launcher. As for the armor, I admit I would like it. But perhaps DiCiCi would benefit more. As a hand-to-hand specialist it may serve you better."

Helping carry Gulkyn, "Let us make haste to serum and music bakery to form a queue, lest others secure the sugared pop first."

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

I believe that at our levels, it is not worth waiting a round to be stabilized, since you will lose 1 RP at the end of that round - at the end of your init' turn -, while bleeding out. Thus, best to spend that 1 RP and auto-stabilize.
Just as a question (not to retcon, at all, just for future use): would it work that to stabilize our friend we would had organized with one person taking out the medpatch and moving forward holding the medpatch, have another move up grab the proffered medpatch (free action?) and then use it to stabilize?

Igna helps move the inert body out, quite upset.
"Thank you", she tells Akkedis, looking up at the towering Vesk. "I can use the grenades, yes. But we need to heal our friend..."
While we all talk, out of habit, she will fiddle around to patch some things together and create another homemade grenade.

We need at least 2 serums. I think that we must take the purchase cost out of what we earn at the end of the scenario (since that is calculated re. all we find, so, basically, if we sell part of the loot we reduce what we get at the end)?


So I think some people may have jumped the gun. There are a few checks involved in getting the albums. Also no one has actually healed Gulkyn, so are you just going to run off to buy music without healing him, leaving him on the park bench? So, rewind everyone TO: Zigvigix has just finished talking.

Looking around, everyone notices at the edge of the art park that there is a small stand that (in VERY poor handwriting) advertises that it sells healing serums. A starfinder symbol is affixed to the stand but it is hanging poorly and not on straight. Several people are giving it a wide berth. It seems unmanned but there is a large potted plant (the size of a sunflower) behind it.

Acquisitives

Half-Orc Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12, HP 1/18, RP 2/4 | EAC 14, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +2 |

As many of his allies rushed to Gulkyn's aid, Zaknar takes his time putting the weapons back into their cases.

************************

Zaknar stands in the back of the group during the reunion with Zig. He stays quiet and maintains a smile. At the sight of the stand, he begins slowly walking towards it.

The Manifold Host

Female LN Dwarven Vanguard 1 SP 11, HP 14, RP 4 EAC 13 12 (14)KAC 1615 (17); F 5, R 2, W 1; Perception 1

I think we are all agreed to find healing first, then rave. GalDCCII offered to run and get it. Akkedis suggested we buy two serums.

"Any chance the shuttle in the warehouse was working? Or maybe there is something in the crates worth trading? I am aware that is just set dressing :).

"Mr. ZiggyVig Sirs, is that a reputable serum dispensary?" the dwarf points at the poor scrollwork. Or is there one near here?

Wayfinders

Male LN Witchwyrd Ace Pilot Solarian 2 | SP 0/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Force Bolts 0. Photon 3. Active conditions: None

If someone can front me a single healing serum to get me on my feet, I can cover the costs. (Should have restocked my healing serums before starting, but forgot)

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk| Death-Touched | Soldier (Forerunner/Shock & Awe: 2) | SP: 18/18; HP: 20/20; RP: 3/3 | BAB: +2; EAC: 15; KAC: 17; CMD: 25 | F+4; R+2; W+3; +3 v fear, +2 v blind & deaf| Init: +2; Perc: +5; Lowlight Vision | Spd: 25' | Vesk War Chant

Agreed, I was hoping to get serum on the way to the next portion. I'm ok using 100 of the 400 creds to get Gulkyn standing, if you chose to purchase the remainder (to get you to whatever HP your comfortable at) that's cool. I'm also good with hocking the grenades (if they'll cover costs), AOE and I have bad history... *peers distrustfully at the grenades.*

Akkedis continues to support his injured friend, while the others locate the best (or at least moderately safe) option for serum.


Zigvigix looks up at the ramshackle stand
”Hmmm? Oh, er, yes. He- they are not one of mine; an exo-guardian I mean, but I hear their formula is a bit unorthodox, but effective.”

Meanwhile, as Zaknar breeches the perimeter of the wide berth the stand is given the ‘potted plant’ suddenly animated and starts gesturing wildly to the half-orc and his own wares. It makes no sound however.

In Zaknar’s head:
”Welcome traveler! Welcome to Uafluozhaheed's mystic item emporium! Do you need some all-natural spring water healing serums with no GMOs or added preservatives?” . His thoughts seem to turn nasty at the term GMO or ‘added preservatives.’ ”Only 50 credits!”

Acquisitives

Half-Orc Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12, HP 1/18, RP 2/4 | EAC 14, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +2 |

Zaknar simply nods and fetches a credstick out of a pack at his hip.

response:
"I'll take 6." he thinks simply.

He hands it the credstick when he is close enough.


Everyone sees Zaknar wordlessly hand over a Credstick and in return the animate plant packages up six one-time use hyposprays and hands them over to the half-orc

Acquisitives

Half-Orc Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12, HP 1/18, RP 2/4 | EAC 14, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +2 |

Zaknar makes his way back to the group casually and hands off 3 serums to Akkedis. "Here you go," he says cheerfully. "Now! Where are those albums sold?"


Female Ysoki Scholar Witchwarper 1 | SP 6/6, HP 7/7, RP 3/3 | EAC 13, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +0 Perception +1

Trae looks over warily at the exchange between Zaknar and plant. She looks back and forth between Zaknar and the plant.

"How'd you get those? Do you know they can be trusted?" she asks sheepishly.

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk| Death-Touched | Soldier (Forerunner/Shock & Awe: 2) | SP: 18/18; HP: 20/20; RP: 3/3 | BAB: +2; EAC: 15; KAC: 17; CMD: 25 | F+4; R+2; W+3; +3 v fear, +2 v blind & deaf| Init: +2; Perc: +5; Lowlight Vision | Spd: 25' | Vesk War Chant

Akkedis takes one of the hyposprays, sniffs it curiously and nods in thanks to Zaknar. "If Zigvigix says it is effective, the I trust it will work." He then injects Gulkyn in the should. "But if he will grow leaves as he heals is a better question." Akkedis gives a deep, quiet laugh obviously very amused with himself.

Gulkyn I'll let you roll for the healing, and take what you need to feel confident continuing. The serums are at everyone's disposal.

Thanks Zaknar. Are you popping for this out of personal funds? I think we're all good with at least 2 (100cred) from the team fund.

Once Gulkyn is roused and ready to travel, Akkedis suggests hurrying to the next task.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

"That's probably strawberry flavored... if Ziggy's involved."
But she notes the address for later.

Fine re. sharing the 100 Cr.

The Manifold Host

Female LN Dwarven Vanguard 1 SP 11, HP 14, RP 4 EAC 13 12 (14)KAC 1615 (17); F 5, R 2, W 1; Perception 1

Akkedis, take the iridia armor, I am just getting this set broken in!"

She looks at the plant and Zaknar's transaction. "I need one of those too." If not there I would like to purchase one in the next possible stop.


For GalDCCII:
As Gal breaches the circle of people avoiding the shop, the plant suddenly animates. In your mind, you hear: "Welcome traveler! Welcome to Uafluozhaheed's mystic item emporium! Do you need some all-natural spring water healing serums with no GMOs or added preservatives?” . His thoughts seem to turn nasty at the term GMO or ‘added preservatives.’ "Only 50 credits!”

Acquisitives

Half-Orc Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12, HP 1/18, RP 2/4 | EAC 14, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +2 |

I'll spend my own credits.

Wayfinders

Male LN Witchwyrd Ace Pilot Solarian 2 | SP 0/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Force Bolts 0. Photon 3. Active conditions: None

Healing: 1d8 ⇒ 2
The dice hate healing me...

Gulkyn awakes with a start and looks around. "Gah! I take it we were successful?" After he is up to speed, he thanks everyone for their help.

I'll take 10 to restore stamina. And heal up the rest of my hp
Healing: 1d8 ⇒ 2
Healing: 1d8 ⇒ 2

"Zaknar, let me reimburse you for these."

He'll also pick up three more from the plant.
Healing: 1d8 ⇒ 6

The Manifold Host

Female LN Dwarven Vanguard 1 SP 11, HP 14, RP 4 EAC 13 12 (14)KAC 1615 (17); F 5, R 2, W 1; Perception 1

"I don't think I have ever had spring fresh water anything before. Thank you." she makes the payment, then asks "How long have you been with them Uafluozhaheed? GalDCCII asks about the Starfinder symbol.

Let's get in line for the music the dwarf sugests once that Gulkyn is back.


I’m going to skip the comical scene where it takes GalDCCII several minutes to deduce that the plant is, in fact, blind and can’t figure out what GalDCCII is pointing at.

After a 10 min. Rest for Gulkyn to regain stamina (I assume), Zigvigix directes Everyone to the nearest retailer for the physical copy of the single. Unfortunately the line snakes around the whole block. And using the infosphere you find out this is the location with the SHORTEST line on Absolom station.

While the store Pipes some of Strawberry machine cake’s old songs over some speakers to keep the crowd in good spirits, the monotony of the line soon takes hold as you have to stand for a very long time.

Fortitude saves from everyone who wants to buy a copy.

Acquisitives

Half-Orc Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12, HP 1/18, RP 2/4 | EAC 14, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +2 |

Fort: 1d20 ⇒ 16

Zaknar seems to not be bothered by the long line and waits patiently.

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk| Death-Touched | Soldier (Forerunner/Shock & Awe: 2) | SP: 18/18; HP: 20/20; RP: 3/3 | BAB: +2; EAC: 15; KAC: 17; CMD: 25 | F+4; R+2; W+3; +3 v fear, +2 v blind & deaf| Init: +2; Perc: +5; Lowlight Vision | Spd: 25' | Vesk War Chant

Fortitude: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (10) + 4 = 14 + 4 if Toughness feat can be applied.

Akkedis looks at the line, closes his eyes and takes a deep breath. He stands at ease and prepares for the long wait.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

Fortitude: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

Igna is excited to get in line, but rapidly discovers that being a small halfling lass is not the best, as people constantly pick her up to put her on their shoulders: "I am not a kid!", and walk on her toes, and such... super tiring!
rolled a 1

Wayfinders

Male LN Witchwyrd Ace Pilot Solarian 2 | SP 0/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Force Bolts 0. Photon 3. Active conditions: None

Fortitude: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 2 = 15
Gulkyn joins the others in line, figuring that he might be able to turn a profit on a copy if it is as popular as the line indicates.

His bulk does a decent job of keeping him from being pushed around much. He stands just over 7 ft. tall, and weighs over 300 lbs

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

quote]He stands just over 7 ft. tall, and weighs over 300 lbs

The dice roller knows. As a small and frail lass, even for a Halfling, I got a 3...


Female Ysoki Scholar Witchwarper 1 | SP 6/6, HP 7/7, RP 3/3 | EAC 13, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +0 Perception +1

Fortitude: 1d20 ⇒ 7

Trae eagerly jumps into line with others. Trying not to be stepped on or be pushed around too much as she excitedly waits in line. Eager to get her CD.

The Manifold Host

Female LN Dwarven Vanguard 1 SP 11, HP 14, RP 4 EAC 13 12 (14)KAC 1615 (17); F 5, R 2, W 1; Perception 1

GalDDCCII steps into line quicker and with more bounce than an adult should.
Her bulk does a decent job of keeping her from being pushed around too much. Fortitude: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (18) + 5 = 23+4? if stability applies ;)
The dice do know!

Acquisitives

Half-Orc Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12, HP 1/18, RP 2/4 | EAC 14, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +2 |

Zaknar turns to the excited Gal. "Who is this Strawberry Machine Cake?"


Anyone who failed a DC 12 fort save is fatigued until the end of the NEXT faction leader’s assignment.

Just as Zaknar asks his question the line begins to move and after a bit of stop-and-go, you all find yourself inside this small music store. It mostly sells comlinks, music players, headphones, and the like, but there are some temporary tables set up to get the physical copies of StarSugarHeartlove preloaded into their own custom Strawberry Machine Cake-designed comlinks. The store’s staff does a pretty good job keeping the unruly twins mostly in line and before long you (as a group) have purchased Historia-7’s copy. Anyone else who wishes to purchase a copy for 50 credits can. Mechanically, you cannot benifit from buying more than one copy.

However, as soon as you attempt to leave the store you are ambushed by a throng of crazed fans who didn’t make it in time, didn’t want to wait in line, or want extra copies. They jostle and shove you about with little regard to your wellbeing.

Reflex save DC11 or take 1d4 ⇒ 3 nonlethal bludgeoning damage. Remember if you are fatigued
Now that the first task is done, what are you on to next?

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk| Death-Touched | Soldier (Forerunner/Shock & Awe: 2) | SP: 18/18; HP: 20/20; RP: 3/3 | BAB: +2; EAC: 15; KAC: 17; CMD: 25 | F+4; R+2; W+3; +3 v fear, +2 v blind & deaf| Init: +2; Perc: +5; Lowlight Vision | Spd: 25' | Vesk War Chant

Akkedis purchases a copy of the album, and stares quizically as it loads to his comm. "Strange, this sugared pop. It shall be, I suppose, a cultural experience." Akkedis shrugs and waits for the other to purchase their copies.

Reflex/DC11: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 2 = 10

Akkedis is caught off guard by the rush of customers, suppressing the instinct to fight he takes several solid hits.

The Manifold Host

Female LN Dwarven Vanguard 1 SP 11, HP 14, RP 4 EAC 13 12 (14)KAC 1615 (17); F 5, R 2, W 1; Perception 1

GalDDCCII pops the disc into her armor almost right away. With earbuds in she moves outside.

"Ooh! Ow!
Oh! Ooh: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 2 = 19
"Oowoowoo," it is hard to tell if the dwarf is dancing or struggling.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

Worn out by the waiting in the queue and being jostled by everyone, Igna wheezed and coughs fatigued and has trouble keeping up as she sweats, unable to carry her pack & gear very well anymore, being too tired encumbered.
She just stands still, trying to catch her breath, while the kids smash into her from all parts.
3 damage
"Where to next? I vote we quit. Just go home and sleep. This is worse than the Scoured Stars..."

Reflex: 1d20 + 5 - 1 - 5 ⇒ (11) + 5 - 1 - 5 = 10

Acquisitives

Half-Orc Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12, HP 1/18, RP 2/4 | EAC 14, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +2 |

1d20 + 3 ⇒ (1) + 3 = 4

[b]"Come now! It is not our fault your were late!" Zaknar yells as he is bludgeoned about.

Wayfinders

Male LN Witchwyrd Ace Pilot Solarian 2 | SP 0/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Force Bolts 0. Photon 3. Active conditions: None

Gulkyn buys a copy of the album and stashes it unopened in his pack.
Did anyone buy a copy for Ziggy?

Reflex: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (7) + 1 = 8

Still recovering some from the beating he took earlier, Gulkyn isn't able to escape the throng without getting bruised again.

"Quitting is a luxury we don't get", he grumbles. "Let's check in with Ziggy and then head back to the Lorespire Complex. We can make our delivery and then see what task Historia-7 has for us."

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk| Death-Touched | Soldier (Forerunner/Shock & Awe: 2) | SP: 18/18; HP: 20/20; RP: 3/3 | BAB: +2; EAC: 15; KAC: 17; CMD: 25 | F+4; R+2; W+3; +3 v fear, +2 v blind & deaf| Init: +2; Perc: +5; Lowlight Vision | Spd: 25' | Vesk War Chant

I don't think we got Zig one, I thought about it... I'd chip in.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

I thought we were getting him one, I'll chip in pay part of his along with mine.

The Manifold Host

Female LN Dwarven Vanguard 1 SP 11, HP 14, RP 4 EAC 13 12 (14)KAC 1615 (17); F 5, R 2, W 1; Perception 1

He gave us money for one. Unless you mean one for lady 7 and a secomd for Ziggy? I can chip in a wee bit..

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

"Poor Ziggy gave the money to buy one for his... friend. But not one for himself. We can maybe get him one of his own?"


Female Ysoki Scholar Witchwarper 1 | SP 6/6, HP 7/7, RP 3/3 | EAC 13, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +0 Perception +1

Trae will happily buy a CD and stuff it in her bag for now. Fatigued from the long wait in line, she tries to show her enthusiasm but can't quite muster the energy to give more than a small smile and quietly say "Thank You" as she receives her CD.

Reflex: 1d20 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (8) + 4 - 2 = 10

Seeing the crowd rush up, Trae tries to get out of the way, but unfortunately due to the long wait in line, she gets trampled.
"hey, stop. wait. OW!" You hear this from below as her tail is stepped on by someone trying to push past.

"Let's get out of here and get Historia 7 her CD before someone else steps on my tail!" The once very clean rat will begin dusting the dirt from her tail.

Acquisitives

Half-Orc Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12, HP 1/18, RP 2/4 | EAC 14, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +2 |

After the rush has passed, Zaknar will look at the group with a charming smile, "Off we go to deliver ZIggs' gift and report to Historia-7. Two vores with one shot." He begins sauntering away toward the Lorespire Complex.

Zaknar will not contribute to a Ziggs copy.


If four people (Gulkyn, Gal, Igna,Akkedis Dauðlaus) chip in for getting Ziggy a copy, it'd be 12 credits a piece (I'll shave off a few credits.) Assuming you do:

The Shirren squeals in delight and almost maybe cries (hard to tell with Shirren) as he thanks you profusely. He whips the cloak off his back and hands it to you, insisting you use it for the remainder of the day, and then arrange to have it returned to him.

You have gained a charge cloak. I assume your next stop is Historia-7?

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

Igna huffs and puffs, and smiles weakly at Ziggy.
She avoids taking the cloak, not wanting to carry yet another thing...

"Historia-7? Really? Can't we just go home..."

Fine w. Historia-7

Acquisitives

Half-Orc Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12, HP 1/18, RP 2/4 | EAC 14, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +2 |

"Why, no Igna," Zaknar says jovially, "We must graduate to become true Starfinders!"


Female Ysoki Scholar Witchwarper 1 | SP 6/6, HP 7/7, RP 3/3 | EAC 13, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +0 Perception +1

"Anytime we wanna take a sleep, I'd be good with that too. Tiredly agreeing with Igna.

Also fine with heading to historia 7

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk| Death-Touched | Soldier (Forerunner/Shock & Awe: 2) | SP: 18/18; HP: 20/20; RP: 3/3 | BAB: +2; EAC: 15; KAC: 17; CMD: 25 | F+4; R+2; W+3; +3 v fear, +2 v blind & deaf| Init: +2; Perc: +5; Lowlight Vision | Spd: 25' | Vesk War Chant

I'm in for 12 creds. Also fine with finishing the delivery and start Historia-7.

"Yes, let us deliver the sugar pop machine cakes to Historia-7. It will lend to a good first impression before embarking on her task." Akkedis slows his pace for the tired companions.


Returning to the Lorespire Complex, (home and heart of the Starfinder Society,) you are reminded how striking this campus dedicated to knowledge it is. Communal labs and historical departments study the Archives’ massive collection of artifacts and texts, gathered by generations of agents from across the galaxy. A quick search of the directory indicates Historia-7 frequents the Archives’ Cortex, a computerized matrix containing digital records of the Starfinder Society’s most prominent discoveries. You have no problems navigating to her location.

The android reclines on a raised chair and is plugged into the local infosphere when the doors open. The neural cables detach themselves from her neck as she swivels in her seat to address the new arrivals. “Greetings, Starfinders,” she says calmly. “I am Historia-7. If you are seeking a mission from me, please be aware that my request requires both discretion and speed. Do not accept it if you feel incapable of working within these parameters.

“I discovered someone recently hacked into Bluerise Tower’s computer systems and stole a large amount of sensitive data from the resident corporations. I wish to be privy to this information. I managed to trace the hacker’s location through many proxies and erased the trail so that station and corporate security should be delayed in their pursuit. This deception will not fool them for long, so you must move quickly to retrieve the data before they can recover it. I will leave you to decide what to do with the hacker afterward, but should it be feasible,I believe that person would be an asset to the Society.”

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

"Speed?!", Igna sighs...

She starts scuffling towards the exit, to not delay the rest of the group when they decide to leave.

Acquisitives

Half-Orc Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12, HP 1/18, RP 2/4 | EAC 14, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +2 |

"Aye aye captain!" Zaknar gives a ranadom salute and adds, "Oh, we also have something for you."


Upon receiving the physical copy of the music Historia-7 gives you an impassive, unreadable stare for several seconds before placing the item on the armrest of her chair.

”I shall. . . Apprise Zigvigix when the data has been added to the archives.” she says. ”If there are no further questions, I have sent directions to the source of the hack to your comlinks. Also I have called for a Spacetaxi to drive you to the location.”

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

"Spacetaxi!", Igna perks up, with a happy smile.

101 to 150 of 387 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / VampByDay's SFS 1-02 game, the commencement All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.