VampByDay's SFS 1-01 game, the commencement (Inactive)

Game Master VampByDay

Newly graduated Starfinders are asked to help around Absolom Station while acquainting them with the ins and outs of the starfinder program.

Slides


51 to 100 of 387 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Acquisitives

Half-Orc Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12, HP 1/18, RP 2/4 | EAC 14, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +2 |

"Well," Zaknar starts, his facial expression not changing from before, "you see. Back on Apostae we slaves would be sent on errands like this. But both would be more perilous, there would only be one to three of us, and a majority of us would be very ill equipped to defend ourselves. Both with equipment and skill."

Wayfinders

Male LN Witchwyrd Ace Pilot Solarian 2 | SP 0/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Force Bolts 0. Photon 3. Active conditions: None

"I can see how our current situation is better, but I wouldn't go as far as calling it fun."

"But enough of my grumbling, let's get this over with." Turning to the vesk, "Ziggy wants us to incinerate it, I say we do just that."

"Lead on DiCiCi", he adds, nodding to the well equipped dwarf.


”Indeed,” Zigvigix telepathically communicates. ”While I personally don’t know this species, I doubt a two-bit thug could’ve gotten his hands on anything too rare. If you take it alive I’m sure we can do something with it, but if not, I doubt any tears will be shed.”

Will post the map as soon as I get home.


Slides are up, with you in the warehouse.

As your team approaches the warehouse you see that the doors have been cut into by the Stewards, but now they are standing back, with weapons aimed at the door, and there is a lot of SpaceCaution-Tape around. They immediately recognize Igna and flag her in, saying her and her team have been authorized to enter the warehouse and deal with the creature. They warn you that an earlier recruit, Steve, got overexcited and entered the warehouse earlier, and died, so that you should be careful.

As you enter the warehouse (the lights are on, and just barely bright enough not to be considered dim light), you see a bunch of crates and old gear, along with obvious evidence that a large creature has been rooting around in here. There are some ladders that lead to a walkway 15 feet up, and the ceiling is 30 feet up. Towards the back (section A) is a scaffolding that goes floor to ceiling with many shelves and boxes on it.

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

Igna salutes her comrades, and then frowns: "Wow! Steve... that was Steve. Harsh."

She then activates the environmental field of her armor, turns its flashlight on, and takes her grenade launcher out, and readies it.

"Strange alien, please surrender yourself", she calls out, entering the warehouse.
She looks around, especially the rubble to her left.
Perception: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk| Death-Touched | Soldier (Forerunner/Shock & Awe: 2) | SP: 18/18; HP: 20/20; RP: 3/3 | BAB: +2; EAC: 15; KAC: 17; CMD: 25 | F+4; R+2; W+3; +3 v fear, +2 v blind & deaf| Init: +2; Perc: +5; Lowlight Vision | Spd: 25' | Vesk War Chant

Akkedis moves into the warehouse with Igna, his rifle in hand. The Vesk narrows his eyes, using the light from Igna's flashlight and his low light vision to peer into the shadows.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Akkedis scans ceiling to floor, looking for the creature or any spore it may have left behind.

Survival: 1d20 ⇒ 1 Trying to track/hunt if it's an option.

The Manifold Host

Female LN Dwarven Vanguard 1 SP 11, HP 14, RP 4 EAC 13 12 (14)KAC 1615 (17); F 5, R 2, W 1; Perception 1

"Recruit Steve, you will be missed but remembered," GalDCCII walks ahead of the halfling. Her legs have to work fast to do so, but no more so than than Igna.

"Let's be cautious here. We don't want to end up like... uhmmm... Oh?"
Perception: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (19) + 1 = 20
"Oh yeah! Stephen." :)

Acquisitives

Half-Orc Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12, HP 1/18, RP 2/4 | EAC 14, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +2 |

Zaknar reacts to the recruits death with a shrug as he sets down the two cases he carries. He opens one of them and pulls out a laser pistol. He then stashes the pistol on his belt, picks the cases back up and follows the crew inside walking quite casually. In fact he seems to walk with little to no concern entirely.

Gal would you like to have actually pulled out a pistol for yourself from before? If so, please inform me which one so that I don't use it.


Looking around, Igna does not find the creature, but does find a
1d4 ⇒ 4
mostly used medkit sitting on top of a crate with a single medpatch in it.

Akkedis sees nothing, but GalDCCII spies a
1d4 ⇒ 1

Fully charged House Zeizerer 'basic' battery (20 charges max, fully charged) just sitting on the warehouse floor, with no indication of owner.

No one has spotted or found the creature. Everyone can take one move action and show me where you end up afterwords. This isn't in rounds, I'm just trying to see where people go around the map before things happen. If you don't want to move, just post something to that effect.

Acquisitives

Half-Orc Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12, HP 1/18, RP 2/4 | EAC 14, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +2 |

Zaknar leisurely strolls into the middle of the room.

The Manifold Host

Female LN Dwarven Vanguard 1 SP 11, HP 14, RP 4 EAC 13 12 (14)KAC 1615 (17); F 5, R 2, W 1; Perception 1
Zaknar wrote:
...as he pulls out a Decoupler (pistol), ...

"But call me DiCiCi,' she smiles. As she cautiously moves to the hole in the floor, "Someone want to check the catwalk? I am not so good with heights. Get it? Heights?"

Yeah that pistol is out, shield in the other.

Wayfinders

Male LN Witchwyrd Ace Pilot Solarian 2 | SP 0/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Force Bolts 0. Photon 3. Active conditions: None

Gulkyn enters the warehouse and heads right to search around the crates. Mote in one hand, pistol in another, flashlight in a third...

Perception: 1d20 ⇒ 20

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk| Death-Touched | Soldier (Forerunner/Shock & Awe: 2) | SP: 18/18; HP: 20/20; RP: 3/3 | BAB: +2; EAC: 15; KAC: 17; CMD: 25 | F+4; R+2; W+3; +3 v fear, +2 v blind & deaf| Init: +2; Perc: +5; Lowlight Vision | Spd: 25' | Vesk War Chant

Akkedis moves further into the warehouse, continuing to search for any signs of the creature.

Perception: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (13) + 4 = 17


Akkedis finds a
1d4 ⇒ 4
another medpatch lying on top of a crate

While Gulkyn finds a
1d4 ⇒ 3
small flashlight laying on the ground next to a crate, apparently forgotten.

However, as soon as GulDCCII gets close to the hole, a large black-and-white beast erupts from it's hiding place, angry and ready to attack!
Uses surprise round to get out of hole

Monster Initiative: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (9) + 3 = 12
Zaknar Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (19) + 2 = 21
Akkedis Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5
Gulkyn Initiative: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15
GulDCCII Initiative: 1d20 + 0 ⇒ (3) + 0 = 3
Igna Initiative: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (20) + 4 = 24
Ysoki Initiative: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Initiative:
Igna <-----Initiative HERE
Zaknar
Gulkyn
Feather Stalker
Akkedis
Witchwarper Ysoki
GulDCCII

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

Igna moves forward, and fires her grenade launcher, sending her homemade shock grenade behind the black and white impaling monster.

Red cloud is intersection I am aiming for. It explodes in a 3 square radius, so my comrades should be preserved.
Grenade Launcher vs. AC 5: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12 (60 ft. range)
Electricity, 14 DC Reflex save for 1/2 dam': 1d8 ⇒ 1 Even if it saves, it takes FULL DAMAGE... of 1. Ha ha!


Igna
Zaknar <—————-
Gulkyn
Feather Stalker (-1 HP)
Akkedis
Witchwarper Ysoki
GulDCCII

Acquisitives

1 person marked this as a favorite.
Half-Orc Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12, HP 1/18, RP 2/4 | EAC 14, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +2 |

Zaknar looks upon the creature casually, but curiously as it appears and draws close to Igna. "Hey there little Miss Steward, you might want a different weapon against that thing. Oh and! That is the creature crew, I imagine now would be a good time to get it!" he finishes by hollering at the party.

Move Action -> Coordinated Reload on Igna (you can have a free reload or draw weapon action on your turn)
Standard Action -> Move Action -> Get 'Em on the creature (everyone has +1 to hit the creature)
Swift Action -> Still lookin' good!


Vampire GM By Day wrote:

Igna

Zaknar
Gulkyn <————— here
Feather Stalker (-1 HP)
Akkedis
Witchwarper Ysoki
GulDCCII

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk| Death-Touched | Soldier (Forerunner/Shock & Awe: 2) | SP: 18/18; HP: 20/20; RP: 3/3 | BAB: +2; EAC: 15; KAC: 17; CMD: 25 | F+4; R+2; W+3; +3 v fear, +2 v blind & deaf| Init: +2; Perc: +5; Lowlight Vision | Spd: 25' | Vesk War Chant

I may not get to post for bit (till tomorrow afternoon), so I'm going to put my action in now in the hopes the situation doesn't change too dramatically.

Akkedis sees the creature rise out of pit in front of GalDCCII. His eyes spark to life, his breathing and motions become fluid. Akkedis brings his rifle to shoulder, in rhythm with his breathing fires at the creature. "For friend and for glory!"

Attack/EAC: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (17) + 3 - 4 = 16
Attack/EAC: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (5) + 3 - 4 = 4

As the rifle fires the beam is unusually bright, highlighting Akkedis and the beast. Akkedis begins chanting in his native tongue an archaic Vesk war cadence, using the flashes for emphasis.
Shock and Awe ability: Loud & Proud - weapon gains Bright property - Attacks with bright weapons illuminate the area within 20 feet of you and your target for 1 round following the attack, increasing the illumination level by one step, to a maximum of normal light.

Damage/Fire: 1d8 ⇒ 6
Damage/Fire: 1d8 ⇒ 5

Action full attack, swift activating Loud & Proud.


Akeddis:
I believe full actions in Starfinder require your swift action, But the first ability of a shock and awe soldier isn’t a swift action (your weapons are just bright, no action required) so no change, really.

Igna
Zaknar
Gulkyn <————— here
Feather Stalker (-1 HP)
Akkedis (Attacks, 1 hit for some damage)
Witchwarper Ysoki
GulDCCII

The Manifold Host

Female LN Dwarven Vanguard 1 SP 11, HP 14, RP 4 EAC 13 12 (14)KAC 1615 (17); F 5, R 2, W 1; Perception 1

"There she is!"
That's right I got a 3 on initiative, holding true to the Galdur line I see :)

Wayfinders

Male LN Witchwyrd Ace Pilot Solarian 2 | SP 0/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Force Bolts 0. Photon 3. Active conditions: None

”There you are.”. Gulkyn raises his free hand and let loose a series of force bolts.

Photon attuning. Full round magic missle
Force bolts: 3d4 + 3 + 1 ⇒ (4, 3, 1) + 3 + 1 = 12


Female Ysoki Scholar Witchwarper 1 | SP 6/6, HP 7/7, RP 3/3 | EAC 13, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +0 Perception +1

Trae scurries forward to see what is crawling out of the hole. As she was lagging a bit behind as she was distracted by trying to take everything in all at once. So she had fallen behind when she heard you companions attack beginning.
"You guys find it? Holy cow that thing is hhuuUUUUGGGE!" Some of the fur on her back will be standing up, "I'll uhh.. I'll be over here. I don't think it fits over here.."

Move Action: to move 40 feet.
Swift Action: Pull out semi auto tactical.
Standard Action: Shoot once.

Attack/KAC: 1d20 + 2 + 1 from Get Em ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8
Damage: 1d6 ⇒ 3


Magical force missiles slam into the creature and you assume it becomes quite irate, but it has no discernible face so you can't be sure.

In a surprise move, it launches two of its feathery appendages at Gulkyn.
normally GALDCCII would get an attack of opportunity, but she is flat footed.

Attack 1: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (8) + 7 = 15
Attack 2: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (9) + 7 = 16

Damage if attack 1 hits: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Damage if attack 2 hits: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6

The creature is then hit in the chest with a laser shot from the Vesk, though the weapon seems to deal slightly less damage than one might expect.

The frightful Ysoki's shot goes wide.

Igna
Zaknar
Gulkyn
Feather Stalker (-17 HP)
Akkedis (Attacks, 1 hit for some damage)
Witchwarper Ysoki
GulDCCII <————— here

The Manifold Host

Female LN Dwarven Vanguard 1 SP 11, HP 14, RP 4 EAC 13 12 (14)KAC 1615 (17); F 5, R 2, W 1; Perception 1

Are you a cheeky bast..." GalDCCII says watching the attack go past her. "What else are you?" Knowledge: 1d20 ⇒ 4 +6 PhySci, +5 LiSci, +7 Culture?)

GalDCCII takes a moment to line the shield up between her and the cheeky feather beast. Then she drops the gun behind her and retrieves her hammer. +1 shield bonus to both armors

"Ignore me again and you will regret it," the dwarf blusters.

Coordinated Shot: everyone gets a +1 (untyped) bonus to ranged attacks unless I give the critter cover from you.


GALDCCII does not know what this is.

Igna <————- here
Zaknar
Gulkyn
Feather Stalker (-17 HP)
Akkedis (Attacks, 1 hit for some damage)
Witchwarper Ysoki
GulDCCII

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

Igna lets her grenade launcher drop onto its sling, and-- is surprised to see Zaknar pick up her Ember Agitator and present it.
"Why, thank you!"
using Coordinated Reload for a Free action to draw weapon

Igna let's the heavy coil heat up.
Move action to boost for extra damage

Then, using Zaknar's encouraging words and how Dee Cee Cee positioned herself, Igna fires, letting out a stream of microwave energy to get the creature boiling.
+1 Get 'Em +1 Coordinated Shot
Ember Agitator vs. EAC: 1d20 + 5 + 1 + 1 ⇒ (18) + 5 + 1 + 1 = 25 (60 ft. range)
Fire: 1d8 + 1d4 ⇒ (7) + (4) = 11 (+1d4 from boost)

Wayfinders

Male LN Witchwyrd Ace Pilot Solarian 2 | SP 0/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Force Bolts 0. Photon 3. Active conditions: None

Gulkyn pulls out the feathered spears, grabs a healing serum and slams it.
Serum Mk 1: 1d8 ⇒ 2

While doing all this he yells, "Zaknar, you ever consider rep-ing a good armor manufacturer?"


Igna cooks the beast, but (like last time it took fire damage), it appears to be less effective than perhaps it should have.

Igna
Zaknar <—————- here
Gulkyn (self-Injects healing serum)
Feather Stalker (-26 HP)
Akkedis
Witchwarper Ysoki
GulDCCII

For funsies, DC 10 culture check, Zaknar gets this for free:

You know, in response to Gulkyn’s question, that House Zeizerer produces both the ‘Zeizerer Deffractor’ light armor and a version of the ‘Night plate’ heavy armor

Acquisitives

Half-Orc Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12, HP 1/18, RP 2/4 | EAC 14, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +2 |

The GM, taking the wind out of my sails

Zaknar gives a smile and a wink to Igna as he walks past her next to Akkedis. As he strolls over, he presses a button and the case in that hand unlatches and falls open to reveal 3 rifles, a split second later the case in his other hand pops open to reveal 1 pistol and 1 heavy weapon.

He gives Akkedis a smile, "Fire doesn't seem to be working as well, would you like to try something else?" Coordinated Reload on Akkedis

Spoiler:
Pulsecaster Rifle (1d6 E) 50ft [48/2] 1 [nonlethal]
Hunting Rifle (1d8 P) 90ft [7/1] 1 [Analog]

Hailcannon, Subzero (1d8 C&P) 60ft [24/2] 2 (crit: Staggered) [Automatic]

Diasporan, Tactical (1d8 F) 70ft/250ft [12/1] 1 [unwieldy]

"Oh and Gulkyn was a it?" he shouts across the complex, "What do you think I am wearing? It is called a Zeizerer Defractor Suit. Comfortable, stylish, and light. You'd be hard pressed to find this quality and style with any other armor."

Sadly, I did not give the extra +1 to hit this round.


Well, it seems the thing has shifted targets to the Steward who shot it last round, but can't get there without dealing with this dwarf in the way first . . .

Targeting GalDCCII

Attack 1: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 4 = 7
Attack 2: 1d20 + 4 ⇒ (9) + 4 = 13

if attack 1 hits: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7
if attack 2 hits: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (3) + 3 = 6

Igna
Zaknar
Gulkyn
Feather Stalker (-26 HP)
Akkedis <---------Here
Trae
GalDCCII

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk| Death-Touched | Soldier (Forerunner/Shock & Awe: 2) | SP: 18/18; HP: 20/20; RP: 3/3 | BAB: +2; EAC: 15; KAC: 17; CMD: 25 | F+4; R+2; W+3; +3 v fear, +2 v blind & deaf| Init: +2; Perc: +5; Lowlight Vision | Spd: 25' | Vesk War Chant

"Agreed friend Zaknar." Akkedis allows his rifle to fall into its sling, and takes the Hailcannon from Zaknar's case in a single motion.

The Hailcannon shouldered, Akkedis continues the cadence as he fires on the beast again. Again when Akkedis fires the weapon flares unusually.

Attack/EAC: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (8) + 3 - 4 = 7
Attack/EAC: 1d20 + 3 - 4 ⇒ (7) + 3 - 4 = 6

Free action switch weapon, Swift action give weapon Bright, Full attack fail miseralby

The Manifold Host

Female LN Dwarven Vanguard 1 SP 11, HP 14, RP 4 EAC 13 12 (14)KAC 1615 (17); F 5, R 2, W 1; Perception 1

Attack 2 hits EAC but not KAC. I am assuming KAC for now, AC is 13/16
"How deep is that hole? I will send you back down into..." GalDCCII struggles to keep a straight face through the bravado as she swings her hammer. She shrugs "'Tis a dwarf thing."

Assault Hammer: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (7) + 2 = 9, Klonk: 1d6 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
"Come to think of it, so is the hammer."


Yes GalDCCII, The attacks are against KAC, as they are physical feather-harpoon things.

Igna
Zaknar
Gulkyn
Feather Stalker (-26 HP)
Akkedis
Trae <---------Here
GalDCCII (Misses)

The Manifold Host

Female LN Dwarven Vanguard 1 SP 11, HP 14, RP 4 EAC 13 12 (14)KAC 1615 (17); F 5, R 2, W 1; Perception 1

"How deep is that hole?" she wonders again.


Female Ysoki Scholar Witchwarper 1 | SP 6/6, HP 7/7, RP 3/3 | EAC 13, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +0 Perception +1

Firmly planting her feet into the ground, Trae aims her gun. Angry as she just watched this beast attack her fellow recruit. "Steady Aim, Steady Aim." she whispers to herself. She shoots the beast twice.

Attack/KAC: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 2 - 4 = 11
Attack/KAC: 1d20 + 2 - 4 ⇒ (13) + 2 - 4 = 11

if attack 1 hits: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9
if attack 2 hits: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (4) + 3 = 7


The hole is not a straight hole, but looks to be a hodge-podge of shredded metal, wiring, and plastic laying on top of each other.
There's no telling how deep it goes or how stable it is.

Trae fires twice and misses twice.

Igna <---------Here
Zaknar
Gulkyn
Feather Stalker (-26 HP)
Akkedis
Trae
GalDCCII

Second Seekers (Luwazi Elsbo)

LN Female Halfling | Themeless Soldier (Bombard) lvl 1 | 7/7 SP | 9/9 HP | 5/5 RP | Init +4 | Perc +2 | SM +0 | EAC 15 | KAC 16 | vs. CM 24 | Move: 40 ft | +2 saves vs. Fear | F +3 | R +5 | W +3 | Steward Infiltrator

Igna keeps on using her microwave agitator, trying heat up the beast, even if it is somewhat fire resistant.
She boosts the charge, aims... and fires.

Move action to boost the damage by 1d4 ; Standard to fire
Ember Agitator vs. EAC: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (5) + 5 = 10
Fire: 1d8 + 1d4 ⇒ (7) + (4) = 11

Acquisitives

Half-Orc Corporate Agent Envoy 2 | SP 12/12, HP 1/18, RP 2/4 | EAC 14, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Ref +3, Will +2 |

Zaknar looks concernedly at the pistol Gal dropped behind her, wincing slightly. He hurries over to it while shouting to his allies, "Let's go team! Imagine that giant feathered monstrosity is a cargo door. You don't want to be known for missing the broad side of a cargo door.."

move -> move; standard -> Get 'Em

Wayfinders

Male LN Witchwyrd Ace Pilot Solarian 2 | SP 0/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Force Bolts 0. Photon 3. Active conditions: None

Photon attuning, third round

"When we're done, I'll want to take a look at what you've got. I don't like being a pin cushion for ugly bird feathers."

Gulkyn moves closer to beast, "Fire in the hole!" and unleashes his Supernova.

Supernova (Fire dmg, DC 12 reflex for half): 2d6 ⇒ (2, 4) = 6


Reflex Save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (8) + 5 = 13
Shots go wide all around, and the Solarian's explosion does little more than tickle the creature. It then shifts over some and attacks the only creature that injured it last round.

Because the creature is in difficult terrain, it has to move, provoking from GalDCCII.

Melee(KAC) Attack vs. Gulkyn: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (7) + 8 = 15
damage if hit: 1d6 + 3 ⇒ (6) + 3 = 9

Scarab Sages

Igna
Zaknar
Gulkyn
Feather Stalker (-27 HP)
Akkedis <---------Here
Trae
GalDCCII

Wayfinders

Male LN Witchwyrd Ace Pilot Solarian 2 | SP 0/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Force Bolts 0. Photon 3. Active conditions: None

And down I go

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk| Death-Touched | Soldier (Forerunner/Shock & Awe: 2) | SP: 18/18; HP: 20/20; RP: 3/3 | BAB: +2; EAC: 15; KAC: 17; CMD: 25 | F+4; R+2; W+3; +3 v fear, +2 v blind & deaf| Init: +2; Perc: +5; Lowlight Vision | Spd: 25' | Vesk War Chant

Seeing Gulkyn fall to the ground, Akkedis bellows loudly "Today is not the day beast, and you are not the one. He does not die here." His eyes flashing, and the cadence gaining tempo... Two more shots flare from the Hailcannon.

Full attack, Bright continues. Roll= d20 + RAB + Get'em - Full

Attack/EAC: 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (18) + 3 + 1 - 4 = 18
Attack/EAC: 1d20 + 3 + 1 - 4 ⇒ (16) + 3 + 1 - 4 = 16

Better, hopefully two hits...
Damage/C&P: 1d8 ⇒ 5
Damage/C&P: 1d8 ⇒ 6


The shots from the Vesk put the ‘feather stalker’ down with no problem.

Well, it looks like no one has any more healing serums so someone is going to have to make a medicine check to stabalize the Solarian before he bleeds out. Remember, you guys found two medpatches, which allow you to attempt a first aid check untrained with a +10 bonus to stabalize.

Wayfinders

Male LN Witchwyrd Ace Pilot Solarian 2 | SP 0/14 HP 18/18 | RP 3/3 | EAC 12; KAC 13 | Fort +3; Ref +1; Will +3 | Init: +1 | Perc: +4, SM: +4, Darkvision 60' | Speed 30ft | Force Bolts 0. Photon 3. Active conditions: None

I can spend the RP to stabilize, if needed. I think I still need an HP before I can recover my stamina.

Exo-Guardians

Male Vesk| Death-Touched | Soldier (Forerunner/Shock & Awe: 2) | SP: 18/18; HP: 20/20; RP: 3/3 | BAB: +2; EAC: 15; KAC: 17; CMD: 25 | F+4; R+2; W+3; +3 v fear, +2 v blind & deaf| Init: +2; Perc: +5; Lowlight Vision | Spd: 25' | Vesk War Chant

Akkedis moves quickly to Gulkyn's side, and using the medpatch he found attempts to stabilize his comrade.

Stabilize/Medpatch: 1d20 + 10 ⇒ (15) + 10 = 25

"You will be well friend. We will see to it." Akkedis tries to make Gulkyn comfortable as he glances to his peers, "Are there any healing magics or skills in our team?"


Let’s try this again as PAIZO ate my first post.
Gulkyn, I believe you lose one RP because it is going to take at least one round for someone to pick up the medpatch, get over to Gulkyn, and apply it, no matter who does it. Sorry, didn’t mean to Target you. Just bad luck.

As you gingerly take the unconcious WitchWyrd out of the warehouse the Stewards are concerned for his safety and glad to hear he’s still alive.

Zigvigix, however, is obviously distraught over the near-death of a fellow Starfinder. He sheepishly presents you with a set of basic iridishell armor and two shock grenades (mk 1), and explaining that he JUST got through the red tape to get you supplied with them while you were in through the warehouse. He mentions that you could sell the grenades for some healing serums and no one would be the wiser. He also doles out all the credits he has on his person (400 total) and says you could use those to each buy a copy of StarSugar HeartLove, if you desire. (This is in addition to the 50 credits he gave you for Historia-7’s copy.)


Female Ysoki Scholar Witchwarper 1 | SP 6/6, HP 7/7, RP 3/3 | EAC 13, KAC 14 | Fort +0, Ref +4, Will +0 Perception +1

concerned for her fellow recruit, Trae scurries over to assist Akkedis in stabilizing Gulkyn. Likely to no mechanical benefit. "I can hold his head while you do that!"

Once awake, she looks down at the Witchwyrd, "Man you sure took a beating, how you feel?! Noble? Proud? Heroic? Sore? Maybe Ziggy's right, we should get some healing serums, just. in. case... Wouldn't want anything terrible to happen" Trae ruffles her fur as she feels a shiver go down her spine.

Trae thanks Zigvigix for the credits as she has every intention of buying StarSugar HeartLove to rock out to while she hones her craft and delves deeper into the physics of the world!

The Manifold Host

Female LN Dwarven Vanguard 1 SP 11, HP 14, RP 4 EAC 13 12 (14)KAC 1615 (17); F 5, R 2, W 1; Perception 1

"I was very excited for a copy of Star Sugar Heartlove, but I would much rather get Gulkyn back to shiny."
If we have to carry the witchwyrd to a med shop, GalDCCII offers to run ahead to get an ampoule. "Ooh. Do you think they have one of those delivery drones?"

How much does a healthy Gulkyn cost? I have 145 credits I can put toward it.

51 to 100 of 387 << first < prev | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / VampByDay's SFS 1-02 game, the commencement All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.