GM ShadowLord's Ironfang Invasion

Game Master The Rising Phoenix

CHAPTER 2 - FANGS OF WAR

Roll 20

LOOT!


3,201 to 3,250 of 3,342 << first < prev | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | next > last >>

DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

Thael injures the casting half-goat creature with his spell, but doesn't knock him to the ground. He does sufficiently damage him to interrupt his spell however, cursing when he gets slammed into a nearby cabinet. Emil's hammer misses the pipe player and Jillian's plea fall on deaf ears. Caspan and Wren sit at the table while Selde casts her fire spell.

The piper that Emil attacks stops playing his pipes and takes a step back and casts a spell. Emil, Jillian (yes I know), Selde and Thael all need to make a DC18 Will save or become panicked. This is a fear effect. I'm going to pause the second creatures action depending on what happens with this one, so just do your saves for now and not actions.

1d20 ⇒ 6


Character Sheet - Female Blightscarred Half-Elf Druid(Nature Fang) 5| HP: 36/36 NL: | AC:18(B:20) FF:13(B:15) T:15 CMD:19 | Ref:7 Fort:6 Will:7 | Init:7 | Perception: 12 (Low light vision, Darkvision 60ft, Blight Sense 30ft)

Will: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (7) + 7 = 14


Portrait Male Human Cleric of Erastil 5 | hp: 29/33 | Init +2 |AC 20 Touch 13 FF 18 CMD 17| F: +5 R: +3 W: +7 | Perc +4 | Channels: 2/6 SWA: 8/8

DC 18
Will: 1d20 + 7 ⇒ (20) + 7 = 27

Emil is unaffected by the attempt to cause magical panic. He adjusts his grip on his hammer in preparation for another attack.

The Exchange

Human Wizard 5 | HP 37/37 | AC 16; Tch 11; FF 15 | F +4; R +3; W +5 | CMB +1; CMD 12 | Speed 30 ft | Init +5 | mwk Quarterstaff: +2 (1d6-1) | Perc +7

Thael has just enough time to nod in satisfaction at his spell disrupting the enemy before a sense of dread overtakes him.

Will save: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (6) + 5 = 11


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

Jillian has an aura of courage that is 10' that adds +4 to fear saves. She just happens to be strategically placed in the center and so everyone gets the bonus. This helps Selde pass, but not Thael unfortunately. Jillian is immune to fear, so I will continue. Those of you that pass the save are still shaken for 1 round.

The second satyr watches Thael flee the room, but sees Selde, Jillian and Emil still standing firm. He repeats the same spell, attempting his version of the fearful magic.

Same spell, DC18 Will. Emil and Selde get +4 to the save from Jillian's aura.

Panicked - A panicked creature must drop anything it holds and flee at top speed from the source of its fear, as well as any other dangers it encounters, along a random path. It can’t take any other actions. In addition, the creature takes a –2 penalty on all saving throws, skill checks, and ability checks.

R2: Satyrs, Emil, Wren, Selde,Jillian, Caspan, Thael


Female Halfling | Psychic (Faith) 5 | AC (17 with Mage Armor)14/13/12| HP 31/31 | Init.+4 | Perc.+11 | CMD 12| F+4, R+5, W+8(+2 vs Fear) | SenseMotive+6 | Phrenic Pool 4 points/day

Wren sits at the table unless the fear spell effects her also.


Female Aasimar | Paladin (Chosen One) 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 19 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD 19 | Fort +9 | Ref +7 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +9 (Darkvision) | Portrait |
Languages:
Celestial, Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Giant, Goblin, Halfling, Hallit, Orc, Sylvan, Terran

Not effected by the magic the fey are throwing at the group, Jillian rushes toward the fey furthest into the room as she laments "I didn't want to fight but you are forcing my hand."

Attack, PA, FF: 1d20 + 8 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 8 - 2 + 2 = 9
Damage, PA: 2d6 + 4 + 6 ⇒ (5, 2) + 4 + 6 = 17


Portrait Male Human Cleric of Erastil 5 | hp: 29/33 | Init +2 |AC 20 Touch 13 FF 18 CMD 17| F: +5 R: +3 W: +7 | Perc +4 | Channels: 2/6 SWA: 8/8

Will, shaken, Jillian's Aura: 1d20 + 7 - 2 + 4 ⇒ (3) + 7 - 2 + 4 = 12

This time Emil is caught off guard the the magic overwhelms his reasoning and he drops his hammer and flees the room. Alas.


Male human brawler 5 54 hp | AC 18 / T 12 / FF 16) 25% chance to negate crits | CMB: +9* CMD: 21* | F: +7, R: +6, W: +1 | Per +8 | Init +2

"How much longer is that meat gonna be?" Caspan calls. [b]"You better not be overcooking it! It should be closer to mooing than incarcerated!"


Character Sheet - Female Blightscarred Half-Elf Druid(Nature Fang) 5| HP: 36/36 NL: | AC:18(B:20) FF:13(B:15) T:15 CMD:19 | Ref:7 Fort:6 Will:7 | Init:7 | Perception: 12 (Low light vision, Darkvision 60ft, Blight Sense 30ft)

Will; Jillian's Aura; Shaken: 1d20 + 7 + 4 - 2 ⇒ (11) + 7 + 4 - 2 = 20

Shaking off the Satyr's magic, whistled for Nur help Jillian while she loosed fire arrows at the other fey.

Selde:Full attack. Nur: Move action to flank with Jilian, provokes Attack of Opportunity from brown Satyr, standard action attack.

Produce Flame vs Touch AC; ST, PBS, RS, Shaken: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 1 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (17) + 10 + 2 + 1 - 2 - 2 = 26
Fire; ST, PBS: 1d6 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 11

Produce Flame vs Touch AC; ST, PBS, RS, Shaken: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 1 - 2 - 2 ⇒ (3) + 10 + 2 + 1 - 2 - 2 = 12
Fire; ST, PBS: 1d6 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 11

Nur Horns; Flank: 1d20 + 6 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 6 + 2 = 16
Slashing: 1d4 + 6 ⇒ (1) + 6 = 7

Produce Flame 3/5

The Exchange

Human Wizard 5 | HP 37/37 | AC 16; Tch 11; FF 15 | F +4; R +3; W +5 | CMB +1; CMD 12 | Speed 30 ft | Init +5 | mwk Quarterstaff: +2 (1d6-1) | Perc +7

Nothing felt less heroic than running from battle, but surely this primal urge to run proved discretion was the greater part of valor.

double move

duration? new saves each round?


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

Double move away, yes. If you get a spot where you cannot no longer flee you must cower. Doesn't say anything about a new will save each round. Four rounds of fleeing.

Satisfied that at least two of the four are now running and the odds are even, the satyr's split up. The injured one next to Nur slides over and slashes him with its dagger before trying to ram its own horns into the creature. Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

The injured creature moves in front of Selde and tries to slash her with its dagger, but misses.

R3: Satyrs, Emil, Wren, Selde,Jillian, Caspan, Thael

GM:

Dagger: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Dagger confirm: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 6 = 14
Horns: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (2) + 1 = 3
Dagger: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 6 = 8


Male human brawler 5 54 hp | AC 18 / T 12 / FF 16) 25% chance to negate crits | CMB: +9* CMD: 21* | F: +7, R: +6, W: +1 | Per +8 | Init +2

How about for us sitters? Anything triggering a new save, or end of this effect's duration?


Portrait Male Human Cleric of Erastil 5 | hp: 29/33 | Init +2 |AC 20 Touch 13 FF 18 CMD 17| F: +5 R: +3 W: +7 | Perc +4 | Channels: 2/6 SWA: 8/8

Are the doors to the fort courtyard open or closed, locked or unlocked?


Female Aasimar | Paladin (Chosen One) 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 19 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD 19 | Fort +9 | Ref +7 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +9 (Darkvision) | Portrait |
Languages:
Celestial, Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Giant, Goblin, Halfling, Hallit, Orc, Sylvan, Terran

We closed them.


Character Sheet - Female Blightscarred Half-Elf Druid(Nature Fang) 5| HP: 36/36 NL: | AC:18(B:20) FF:13(B:15) T:15 CMD:19 | Ref:7 Fort:6 Will:7 | Init:7 | Perception: 12 (Low light vision, Darkvision 60ft, Blight Sense 30ft)

Nur HP 32/37
Selde: 5ft step, full attack Red. Nur: Full attack

Selde continued to loose arrows of flame, hoping to quickly drop her foe and assist Jilian and Nur.

Produce Flame vs Touch AC; ST, PBS, RS: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (6) + 10 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 17
Fire; ST, PBS: 1d6 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 11

Produce Flame vs Touch AC; ST, PBS, RS: 1d20 + 10 + 2 + 1 - 2 ⇒ (15) + 10 + 2 + 1 - 2 = 26
Fire; ST, PBS: 1d6 + 5 + 2 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 5 + 2 + 1 = 11

Nur Horns: 1d20 + 5 ⇒ (7) + 5 = 12
Slashing: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (2) + 4 = 6

Nur Hooves: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (5) + 1 = 6
Blunt: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Nur Hooves: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (15) + 1 = 16
Blunt: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3

Produce Flame 1/5
How is the red Satry looking after a few fire bolts to the face?

The Exchange

Human Wizard 5 | HP 37/37 | AC 16; Tch 11; FF 15 | F +4; R +3; W +5 | CMB +1; CMD 12 | Speed 30 ft | Init +5 | mwk Quarterstaff: +2 (1d6-1) | Perc +7

Thael rushes headlong into the courtyard. All reason tells him these foes are too much to handle. All he could think of is escape.

double move


Character Sheet - Female Blightscarred Half-Elf Druid(Nature Fang) 5| HP: 36/36 NL: | AC:18(B:20) FF:13(B:15) T:15 CMD:19 | Ref:7 Fort:6 Will:7 | Init:7 | Perception: 12 (Low light vision, Darkvision 60ft, Blight Sense 30ft)
Thael Silverstep wrote:

Thael rushes headlong into the courtyard. All reason tells him these foes are too much to handle. All he could think of is escape.

double move

Bold strategy


Portrait Male Human Cleric of Erastil 5 | hp: 29/33 | Init +2 |AC 20 Touch 13 FF 18 CMD 17| F: +5 R: +3 W: +7 | Perc +4 | Channels: 2/6 SWA: 8/8

Technically, if the doors were closed, it would take a move action to open. If we locked the doors, which I would assume we did to keep the Korea’s from entering, then the question becomes, would a panicking character have the control to unlock the door or would he cower at the obstacle? I’d say the latter.


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

Sitters are sitting, for quite a while yet. Enjoy complaining about the food taking so long!

Doors are closed as Jillian states. In her post she closed them and barred them, which I would say would prevent Thael from rushing into the courtyard. If the way is closed and sealed, I don't see panicked creature trying to unbar a lock. They will find the furthest corner to run and hide in.


Female Aasimar | Paladin (Chosen One) 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 19 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD 19 | Fort +9 | Ref +7 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +9 (Darkvision) | Portrait |
Languages:
Celestial, Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Giant, Goblin, Halfling, Hallit, Orc, Sylvan, Terran

So Emil and Thael are cowering in a corner somewhere in the dinning hall. I would imagine Pila would go off with her master. Caspian and Wren are chilling at the table, so only Selde and Jillian get actions for awhile. 3v2 combat here we go!


Male human brawler 5 54 hp | AC 18 / T 12 / FF 16) 25% chance to negate crits | CMB: +9* CMD: 21* | F: +7, R: +6, W: +1 | Per +8 | Init +2

Caspan grumbles. Caspan's stomach grumbles too.

"Be nice if they brought some of that booze in to drink with dinner," he mutters to Wren.

The Exchange

Human Wizard 5 | HP 37/37 | AC 16; Tch 11; FF 15 | F +4; R +3; W +5 | CMB +1; CMD 12 | Speed 30 ft | Init +5 | mwk Quarterstaff: +2 (1d6-1) | Perc +7

Thael cowers with Emil.

The horror!


Female Halfling | Psychic (Faith) 5 | AC (17 with Mage Armor)14/13/12| HP 31/31 | Init.+4 | Perc.+11 | CMD 12| F+4, R+5, W+8(+2 vs Fear) | SenseMotive+6 | Phrenic Pool 4 points/day

”I’ve never had service quite this bad. Those servers are just so hairy. If I get a hair in my food, I’m sending it straight back to the kitchen, I’m telling you now,” Wren grumbles to Caspan.


Portrait Male Human Cleric of Erastil 5 | hp: 29/33 | Init +2 |AC 20 Touch 13 FF 18 CMD 17| F: +5 R: +3 W: +7 | Perc +4 | Channels: 2/6 SWA: 8/8

Emil slumps down, eyes wide, holding his shield in front and scrunching down to get as much of his lanky frame behind its modest cover. Pila trots over looking about, sensing Emil’s fear but not seeing anything she thinks of as a threat. She nuzzles him and licks his ear.


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

Selde - He's very injured, likely close to dropping.

Jillian - I think you are still up this round.


Female Aasimar | Paladin (Chosen One) 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 19 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD 19 | Fort +9 | Ref +7 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +9 (Darkvision) | Portrait |
Languages:
Celestial, Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Giant, Goblin, Halfling, Hallit, Orc, Sylvan, Terran

Oh... my bad! I had thought I already went.

Jillian continues to try and end the fight before it gets too far. "Stop your attacks and let's deal with this with words instead of blades. I don't want to have to kill you, but I will to defend myself and my friends."

Intimidate: 1d20 + 3 ⇒ (5) + 3 = 8

As tough as she was, she never was very intimidating. She always found better luck appealing to people with diplomacy rather than threats, but she still hoped she could avoid needless bloodshed. If the fey do not relent though, she doesn't not hesitate to strike.

Attack, PA, FF: 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (18) + 9 - 2 + 2 = 27
Damage, PA: 1d8 + 5 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 6 = 19


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

Jillian's blow is extremely powerful, but the hide of the creature is able to resist some of her damage.

"You don't belong here! Halk would want you stopped, so that's what we're going to do!" the satyr returns to Jillian's feeble attempt at intimidation. It returns with a critical strike from its dagger into Jillian's neck Damage: 2d4 + 4 ⇒ (1, 3) + 4 = 8, but misses its attempt to gore her with its horns.

The satyr engaged with Selde is too weakened to strike her effectively and bolts. He dashes out the doorway and flies south, ducking around a corner and out of sight.

R4: Satyrs, Emil, Wren, Selde,Jillian, Caspan, Thael

GM:

Horns Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (9) + 1 = 10
Dagger Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (19) + 6 = 25
Dagger Attack C: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (13) + 6 = 19
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (3) + 1 = 4
Dagger Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (3) + 6 = 9


Female Aasimar | Paladin (Chosen One) 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 19 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD 19 | Fort +9 | Ref +7 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +9 (Darkvision) | Portrait |
Languages:
Celestial, Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Giant, Goblin, Halfling, Hallit, Orc, Sylvan, Terran

Jillian shakes her head "I tried to give you an opportunity to surrender... It didn't have to go like this, we weren't here for a fight..."

She steps to the side trying to keep herself between the creature and the exit as she swings her blade once again.

Attack, PA, FF: 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (17) + 9 - 2 + 2 = 26
Damage, PA: 1d8 + 5 + 6 ⇒ (2) + 5 + 6 = 13


Character Sheet - Female Blightscarred Half-Elf Druid(Nature Fang) 5| HP: 36/36 NL: | AC:18(B:20) FF:13(B:15) T:15 CMD:19 | Ref:7 Fort:6 Will:7 | Init:7 | Perception: 12 (Low light vision, Darkvision 60ft, Blight Sense 30ft)

Selde briefly considered chasing after the fleeing Satyr, who would surely be going to get help. But with the group already so incapacitated, it didn't seem wise to split up further. Moving forward, Selde fired her last renaming fire arrow at the Satyr Jillian was engaged with.

Selde: Move action, standard action attack brown satyr. Nur: 5ft step, full attack.

Produce Flame vs Touch AC: 1d20 + 8 ⇒ (8) + 8 = 16
Fire: 1d6 + 5 ⇒ (2) + 5 = 7

Nur Horns: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Slashing: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (1) + 4 = 5

Nur Hooves: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (5) + 2 = 7
Blunt: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (1) + 2 = 3
Nur Hooves: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Blunt: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

Emil and Thael cower in the corners while Wren and Caspan not-so-patiently wait for their food to arrive.

Nur's horns hit, but the skin of the satyr is too tough to be damaged by his attack. Letting the fleeing man move away, Selde's launches another fire arrow that burns through the creature and continues to whittle him down slowly.

The satyr once more buries its blade into Jillian's upper chest. Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 = 5

R5: Satyrs, Emil, Wren, Selde, Jillian, Caspan, Thael

GM:

1d20 + 6 ⇒ (15) + 6 = 21
1d20 + 1 ⇒ (14) + 1 = 15


Character Sheet - Female Blightscarred Half-Elf Druid(Nature Fang) 5| HP: 36/36 NL: | AC:18(B:20) FF:13(B:15) T:15 CMD:19 | Ref:7 Fort:6 Will:7 | Init:7 | Perception: 12 (Low light vision, Darkvision 60ft, Blight Sense 30ft)

Selde put her bow away and began to chant in Druidic. "Nàdar, tha feum agam air do lann!" A blazing beam of red-hot fire sprung from her hand as she began to move towards the Satyr.

Selde: Move action "sheath" bow, standard action Flame Blade, 5ft step. Nur: Full attack

Nur Horns: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (16) + 6 = 22
Slashing: 1d4 + 4 ⇒ (4) + 4 = 8

Nur Hooves: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6
Blunt: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8
Nur Hooves: 1d20 + 2 ⇒ (14) + 2 = 16
Blunt: 1d6 + 2 ⇒ (6) + 2 = 8


Female Aasimar | Paladin (Chosen One) 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 19 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD 19 | Fort +9 | Ref +7 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +9 (Darkvision) | Portrait |
Languages:
Celestial, Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Giant, Goblin, Halfling, Hallit, Orc, Sylvan, Terran

Jillian reaches down after the second cut to heal some of the wounds.

LoH: 2d6 ⇒ (6, 2) = 8

Then re-grips her blade before swinging it at the fey once again.

Attack, PA, FF: 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 9 - 2 + 2 = 12
Damage, PA: 1d8 + 5 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 6 = 19

The Exchange

Human Wizard 5 | HP 37/37 | AC 16; Tch 11; FF 15 | F +4; R +3; W +5 | CMB +1; CMD 12 | Speed 30 ft | Init +5 | mwk Quarterstaff: +2 (1d6-1) | Perc +7

Thael continues to whimper in the corner with Emil.


Female Halfling | Psychic (Faith) 5 | AC (17 with Mage Armor)14/13/12| HP 31/31 | Init.+4 | Perc.+11 | CMD 12| F+4, R+5, W+8(+2 vs Fear) | SenseMotive+6 | Phrenic Pool 4 points/day

”I’m going to talk to the manager about this service, that so fr sure,” Wren calls out to Caspan.


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

Selde strikes the satyr, but both Jillian and Nur miss. The creature is barely able to keep himself upright, but still holds his dagger in his shaky hand as bloody pours from his charred and gouged body. He turns his blade on Selde this time, thrusting it into her ribs. Damage: 1d4 + 2 ⇒ (4) + 2 = 6. He doesn't pull the blade out and leans on it heavily, barely able to support his own weight. He groans at her in Sylvan as his strength begins to leave him, blood spitting out of his mouth onto her face as his words turn into shouts.

Sylvan:
You speak our tongue yet you do nothing but betray our kind! May Halk and all manner of the fey rip that tongue from your dying body! I curse you! I CURSE YOU!"

Next hit AC18 or higher gets him.

GM:

Attack: 1d20 + 6 ⇒ (17) + 6 = 23
Attack: 1d20 + 1 ⇒ (11) + 1 = 12


Male human brawler 5 54 hp | AC 18 / T 12 / FF 16) 25% chance to negate crits | CMB: +9* CMD: 21* | F: +7, R: +6, W: +1 | Per +8 | Init +2

"They're bangin' around in there enough," Caspan grumbles. "Makes you think they don't know what they're doing. Probably burning everything."


Female Aasimar | Paladin (Chosen One) 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 19 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD 19 | Fort +9 | Ref +7 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +9 (Darkvision) | Portrait |
Languages:
Celestial, Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Giant, Goblin, Halfling, Hallit, Orc, Sylvan, Terran

Seeing the fey nearing the end she emplors it to surrender one last time. "I offer you one last chance to surrender, as I said our fight is not with you..."

Diplomacy: 1d20 + 14 ⇒ (6) + 14 = 20

If it doesn't work she hesitates but tries to end the satyr.

Attack, PA, FF: 1d20 + 9 - 2 + 2 ⇒ (8) + 9 - 2 + 2 = 17
Damage, PA: 1d8 + 5 + 6 ⇒ (8) + 5 + 6 = 19


Character Sheet - Female Blightscarred Half-Elf Druid(Nature Fang) 5| HP: 36/36 NL: | AC:18(B:20) FF:13(B:15) T:15 CMD:19 | Ref:7 Fort:6 Will:7 | Init:7 | Perception: 12 (Low light vision, Darkvision 60ft, Blight Sense 30ft)

Sylvan:
"You drew blades, refused to lay them down, and now have only yourself to blame."

Selde calmly studied the fae as she and Nur flanked him. Ready for the signal from Jillian or any aggressive action from the Fae.

Selde: 5ft step, move action study target, standard action ready action to attack. Nur: Move action to flank.

Readied Attack:

Flame Blade vs Touch AC; ST, Flanking: 1d20 + 4 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (13) + 4 + 2 + 2 = 21
Fire; ST: 1d8 + 2 + 2 ⇒ (3) + 2 + 2 = 7


1 person marked this as a favorite.
DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

Leaning against Selde with the knife still buried in her belly, he groans to her in Sylvan. As he trails off he tries to shove the blade in further, but Selde cuts him down before he can act. He drops to the ground and ends the encounter.

Sylvan:
"That's not. How it. Happened." he gasps between bloody breaths. "I cast a spell. While Cicero played some. Music. Your lot attacked first. Defending-"

Meanwhile, Wren and Caspan call out for their dinner from the other room. You have quite some time before that spell ends.

Look at all the posts today! Reminds me of when we started! :D


Female Halfling | Psychic (Faith) 5 | AC (17 with Mage Armor)14/13/12| HP 31/31 | Init.+4 | Perc.+11 | CMD 12| F+4, R+5, W+8(+2 vs Fear) | SenseMotive+6 | Phrenic Pool 4 points/day

Wren banged her fists on the table, ”I’m hungry, dammit,” she yelled, wrinkling her face up.


Female Aasimar | Paladin (Chosen One) 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 19 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD 19 | Fort +9 | Ref +7 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +9 (Darkvision) | Portrait |
Languages:
Celestial, Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Giant, Goblin, Halfling, Hallit, Orc, Sylvan, Terran

With the satyr dealt with Jillian moves over to Selde "Are you okay? Where did the other one go?"


Character Sheet - Female Blightscarred Half-Elf Druid(Nature Fang) 5| HP: 36/36 NL: | AC:18(B:20) FF:13(B:15) T:15 CMD:19 | Ref:7 Fort:6 Will:7 | Init:7 | Perception: 12 (Low light vision, Darkvision 60ft, Blight Sense 30ft)

Selde ran her hand along her wound, thankful to find only a small amount of blood. "I'm okay, the spidersilk caught most of it. The other one fled south, likely to get help."

Moving over to her brother, Selde attempts to bring him back to his senses. "Thael, snap out of it!" She shouted as she conjured water in to his face.


Female Aasimar | Paladin (Chosen One) 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 19 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD 19 | Fort +9 | Ref +7 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +9 (Darkvision) | Portrait |
Languages:
Celestial, Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Giant, Goblin, Halfling, Hallit, Orc, Sylvan, Terran

Jillian nods and moves to the south passageway peaking around the corner to see if she can spot the other satyr.

Perception: 1d20 + 9 ⇒ (19) + 9 = 28

The Exchange

Human Wizard 5 | HP 37/37 | AC 16; Tch 11; FF 15 | F +4; R +3; W +5 | CMB +1; CMD 12 | Speed 30 ft | Init +5 | mwk Quarterstaff: +2 (1d6-1) | Perc +7

Thael sputters as Selde splashes him with water. With a sheepish look, he stands and straightens out his robes.

"Magic is a fickle master," he mutters. "With one hand she giveth, and with the other she taketh away."

He reaches out a hand to help Emil stand.

"Thank you, Emil. Had it not been for you, I would have had the ignominious dishonor of craven behavior on my own."


DD | ROTR1 | ROTR2 | II | TG1 | TG2 | JR1 | JR2

Jillian checks the south passageway, but the fleeing satyr is no longer in sight.

While both Emil and Thael come to their senses, Wren and Caspan still sit at the table stuck in their magical trap.


Male human brawler 5 54 hp | AC 18 / T 12 / FF 16) 25% chance to negate crits | CMB: +9* CMD: 21* | F: +7, R: +6, W: +1 | Per +8 | Init +2

Caspan continues to sit and grumble about the horrible service.

"You!" he snaps at Jillian, "bring us our meat!"


Female Aasimar | Paladin (Chosen One) 5 | HP 43/43 | AC 19 | T 12 | FF 17| CMD 19 | Fort +9 | Ref +7 | Will +8 | Init +2 | Perc +9 (Darkvision) | Portrait |
Languages:
Celestial, Common, Draconic, Dwarven, Elven, Giant, Goblin, Halfling, Hallit, Orc, Sylvan, Terran

Jillian looks back at Caspan as he calls to her and just shakes her head "Snap out of it! There is no meat and there isn't going to be any until we get this all sorted with these fey."

Knowing better than to run off she will stand guard in the hallway as they wait for their companions to get back to normal. Keeping an eye out for any threats that may come this way.


Character Sheet - Female Blightscarred Half-Elf Druid(Nature Fang) 5| HP: 36/36 NL: | AC:18(B:20) FF:13(B:15) T:15 CMD:19 | Ref:7 Fort:6 Will:7 | Init:7 | Perception: 12 (Low light vision, Darkvision 60ft, Blight Sense 30ft)

Selde breathed a sigh of relief as her brother snapped out of his magical fear. "Well hopefully she can giveth to us for the next fight." Selde said with a smile.

Caspan wrote:

Caspan continues to sit and grumble about the horrible service.

"You!" he snaps at Jillian, "bring us our meat!"

Digging through her pack, Selde pulled out some dried meat and gave it to her magically influenced allies. "Eat quickly." Selde said softly.


Male human brawler 5 54 hp | AC 18 / T 12 / FF 16) 25% chance to negate crits | CMB: +9* CMD: 21* | F: +7, R: +6, W: +1 | Per +8 | Init +2

"If I don't eat my meat, I can't have any pudding!" Caspan growls back. "Tell her, Short Stuff!"

He smiles at Selde.

"That's what I'm talking about. You really are the best ass-mar!"

3,201 to 3,250 of 3,342 << first < prev | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | 65 | 66 | 67 | next > last >>
Community / Forums / Online Campaigns / Play-by-Post / GM ShadowLord's Ironfang Invasion All Messageboards

Want to post a reply? Sign in.